if so pls give FR
thanks

simone
14-12-2004, 06:18 PM
hi bro
any indian gal you have come across..
if so pls give FR
thanks

U really into indians and infian KTV ha?
Ask not wht the forum can do for u BUT wht u can do for the Forum...

fisher king
15-12-2004, 08:07 AM
hi bro
if so pls give FR
thanks

Dont have lah. bro. Maybe some enterprising Indian samster could open one; sure to do well. What a choice eh - PRC, Minah, Indian, Eurasian...wow! Paradigm shift in ktv experience boys...

paul
15-12-2004, 05:33 PM
Hello,

I tried Sonia (indian girl) at excelsior hotel. Weak massage but great ass & tits. Service average but girl friendly.

Another girl Cherry from Fortuna. A bit plumb. Massage & service average.

Cunt really push their services but if you need a bonk, then at least these girls are available.

Paul

lawry
15-12-2004, 06:14 PM
hi bro
if so pls give FR
thanks

huh? wats this???? u have been in the forum for nearly a year and u post such thread...

how abt me asking u.. please give me a list of gals u bonk and give me all the fr!
thanks!

should i zap u to hell!??!?! ponder ponder...

adamking80
15-12-2004, 09:58 PM
try Uma...

you no head, i no tail... :cool:

sagistud
15-12-2004, 10:05 PM
bro,
Your lucky day.

try leisurelife health center ...orchard plaza

#03-30...67331889...call and book for Isus...

post a FR when u r done.

no regrets

regards,

AhMin
15-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Hi,
Saw this Indian Girl at V2 HC at East Coast - its at the old lai lai HC.
No FR to post cos my friend book for massage. His review is ok for a good massage n no bonking for my friend.
Name - dont know - just ask the counter girl.
Good overall service.
Damage 58 for 1 hr of aroma oil massage + scrub

fisher king
16-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Tried Sonia of Exelsior before...but I think she is trans :eek: But nice girl though if you dont mind. Uma is on the plump side, and personality only so so. Looks depressed; probably doesn't like doing FL, like most of the girls. But it shows with Uma. Tried another Sonia at Fortuna. Mature lady and very good looking for age. But service so so only lah. The search continues...

simone
16-12-2004, 11:01 AM
You can try Pamela fr Dickson HC... her massage is great. service good but a bit on the plumb side with v. v. big boobies. Sheila from Tanglin HC got one hell of a bod...

Hi,
Saw this Indian Girl at V2 HC at East Coast - its at the old lai lai HC.
No FR to post cos my friend book for massage. His review is ok for a good massage n no bonking for my friend.
Name - dont know - just ask the counter girl.
Good overall service.
Damage 58 for 1 hr of aroma oil massage + scrub

Got FR on figure...boobs especially...hehehe

cheers :)

Innoncent$
16-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Tried Sonia of Exelsior before...but I think she is trans :eek: But nice girl though if you dont mind. Uma is on the plump side, and personality only so so. Looks depressed; probably doesn't like doing FL, like most of the girls. But it shows with Uma. Tried another Sonia at Fortuna. Mature lady and very good looking for age. But service so so only lah. The search continues...

Any FR about Uma??? PM if you don't want to post at here... Thank you in advance! :D

asdfghjkl
16-12-2004, 04:08 PM
#.call and book for Isus...

wat! isus now working as HC.. nv noe that :)

gerReporter
16-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Try this man, found this ad on Yahoo classified, email her and this what she reply me:

I am certified freelance masseuce and have been doing this on and off for a yr now. I do 2 clients a day but biz has been poor now due to festive season.

I am female local indian age 37 fair skin, unmarried.
stats 38-28-35
My charges $40 for massage 45 min and $40 for bj without condom.
Outcalls only.

Toni
email:[email protected]>

fisher king
16-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Any FR about Uma??? PM if you don't want to post at here... Thank you in advance! :D

No problem bro. Met Uma a few months ago. She is not bad looking, but looks tired and really worn out. I think she is above 40 but she says she is in her 30s. You judge. And customer service ok only. She sounds friendly and upbeat on the phone, but is sluggish in bed. She needs a vacation I think! Probably will not be in the market very long. But here goes:

Looks: 6
Body: on the plump side
Breasts: saggy but good size
BJ: 5.5
FJ: 5
RTF: No

GuyonGal
16-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Try this man, found this ad on Yahoo classified, email her and this what she reply me:

I am certified freelance masseuce and have been doing this on and off for a yr now. I do 2 clients a day but biz has been poor now due to festive season.

stats 38-28-35
Outcalls only.

Toni

This is Uma lar!!! :D

icekewl
16-12-2004, 05:03 PM

stats 38-28-35
Outcalls only.

Toni

yes. thats UMA and if u email her, she will send u a pic or a link to her pic.
have been thinking of trying her actually,
but in view of the reports etc........ may not be too keen esp if she not too happy doing FL etc

GuyonGal
16-12-2004, 05:05 PM
yes. thats UMA and if u email her, she will send u a pic or a link to her pic.
have been thinking of trying her actually,
but in view of the reports etc........ may not be too keen esp if she not too happy doing FL etc

she sometime can offer 30 for FJ and 40 for BJ :D

simone
16-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Uma sent me a mms pic of her as requested... but didnt try cos the pic shows her face and neckline which somehow make her look v. plumb. maybe got other picture. overall.. ok. maybe will try, maybe not.

But its quite a good bargain $50 (massage + HJ)...But FJ cost $10 more than BJ... guess she dun like oral...

GuyonGal
16-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Uma sent me a mms pic of her as requested... but didnt try cos the pic shows her face and neckline which somehow make her look v. plumb. maybe got other picture. overall.. ok. maybe will try, maybe not.

But its quite a good bargain $50 (massage + HJ)...But FJ cost $10 more than BJ... guess she dun like oral...

Agreed! She qoute higher price than FJ :confused:

icekewl
17-12-2004, 09:40 AM
here's a link to her pic bros...........

www.face-pic.com/tonigal

gerReporter
21-12-2004, 12:40 AM

www.face-pic.com/tonigal

I took a look at that large color photo, my goodness, looks like my former english teacher during my school days. What the fxxk had she got into??

icekewl
21-12-2004, 04:05 PM
I took a look at that large color photo, my goodness, looks like my former english teacher during my school days. What the fxxk had she got into??

Ha HA Bro.........

I dont know what she is inot.... but there is now a whole thread up for her in the SB Forum/.././././././././

TheHappyMondays
24-12-2004, 09:50 AM

www.face-pic.com/tonigal

Thats here all right! :) A bit too the plum side! :p

Gopherit
24-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Dear Bros,

You should try Isus. a young Indian girl who is willing to please. You can visit her at Orchard Plaza HC or make a pte appt with her. A young wild girl is the way I could describe her and she gives a gf feeling. However, she sometimes talks too much

tr lover
24-12-2004, 04:27 PM
bros read from the yahoo msg board of dating and relationship cat.it said that she passed std to one of the guys! just writing what i say in the message board

GuyonGal
26-12-2004, 04:20 PM
bros read from the yahoo msg board of dating and relationship cat.it said that she passed std to one of the guys! just writing what i say in the message board

Who was the Indian gal that you were referring? Uma??? :confused:

chatoh
27-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Bro !
Are you refering to Isus, the Indian girl who posted her pictures in the internet (yahoo groups) and does FL and plans to be a X rated actress ?
If she is, which massage shop is she working in Orchard Plaza ? I'd like to try her one day.
Thanks Bro

Dear Bros,

You should try Isus. a young Indian girl who is willing to please. You can visit her at Orchard Plaza HC or make a pte appt with her. A young wild girl is the way I could describe her and she gives a gf feeling. However, she sometimes talks too much

tr lover
27-12-2004, 04:20 PM
no bro its uma

Samsung Cheong
28-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi Brother,

Is ISUS breasts as big as UMA?
I love to try her if she has big boobs.
Pls PM me the information and her charges.

Thanks

Dear Bros,

GuyonGal
28-12-2004, 05:12 PM
no bro its uma

Wah lao! Lucky man.. I almost book her last two week ... now can forget liao!!! Thank you!!!

Innoncent$
28-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Bro !
Are you refering to Isus, the Indian girl who posted her pictures in the internet (yahoo groups) and does FL and plans to be a X rated actress ?
If she is, which massage shop is she working in Orchard Plaza ? I'd like to try her one day.
Thanks Bro

Which is her web address for the photo?

isus
29-12-2004, 07:20 PM

Hey!!Isus here...Just read some of your comments.Interesting.Would like to clarify something.If i had STD, i would not be accepted to fly to Spain for you-know-what....Thanks..

chatoh
30-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Bro Innocent !
You can find Isus opicture in the internet in this website :
http://www.geocities.com/aisusxxx/index.html

Bye Bro !

GuyonGal
30-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey!!Isus here...Just read some of your comments.Interesting.Would like to clarify something.If i had STD, i would not be accepted to fly to Spain for you-know-what....Thanks..

I think they are not referring to you but Uma!!! So, when can you take my appointment??? Kekeke :D

Innoncent$
31-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Bro Innocent !
You can find Isus opicture in the internet in this website :
http://www.geocities.com/aisusxxx/index.html

Bye Bro !

Thank you! :D

Innoncent$
31-12-2004, 09:46 PM

That's good that you personally come in to clear the ground! :cool:

isus
03-01-2005, 08:32 PM
That's good that you personally come in to clear the ground! :cool:

Thanks..Is there any **** parties in singapore?I miss having it...Kind of stuck in a limbo,doing the same 1-on-1 or 3-some...Not that i'm complaining,but would love to have some wild fun..How about helping me out?meow...

P.S.Would prefer the type where i'm the only gal with lots of hot-blooded males..hint,hint..

santaizi
03-01-2005, 08:37 PM
someone go organise for her.
go go.
count me in.

Innoncent$
03-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks..Is there any **** parties in singapore?I miss having it...Kind of stuck in a limbo,doing the same 1-on-1 or 3-some...Not that i'm complaining,but would love to have some wild fun..How about helping me out?meow...

P.S.Would prefer the type where i'm the only gal with lots of hot-blooded males..hint,hint..

Wooooo...! Sound really a wild one but for you only, kekeke!!! Perhaps, you want to 'make' some 'special' offer at here!?

isus
05-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Wooooo...! Sound really a wild one but for you only, kekeke!!! Perhaps, you want to 'make' some 'special' offer at here!?

Sure..pm me.I will tell you my idea.Thanks...Soo,looking forward to it...

Innoncent$
10-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Sure..pm me.I will tell you my idea.Thanks...Soo,looking forward to it...

Are yo uin Singapore ???

isus
10-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Are yo uin Singapore ???

Right now,yeah...How's the party coming along??Hmmmm....Can't wait to start ********...oh yeah..

Eternity_Gal
10-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Right now,yeah...How's the party coming along??Hmmmm....Can't wait to start ********...oh yeah..

just wondering whether if it is true for u to organise such a party... Kind of surprise to come across tis..

isus
10-01-2005, 07:20 PM
just wondering whether if it is true for u to organise such a party... Kind of surprise to come across tis..

I'm not organising..I'm bad in organisisng a party...

Innoncent$
11-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm not organising..I'm bad in organisisng a party...

Isus.. difficult lar...! :(

isus
12-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Isus.. difficult lar...! :(

Sob!!...Anyway,on a lighter note,my CDs are out...I'm soo happy...

Innoncent$
12-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Sob!!...Anyway,on a lighter note,my CDs are out...I'm soo happy...

Is a VCD or MTV CD??? Can I have one? :D for an apointment with you?

isus
13-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Is a VCD or MTV CD??? Can I have one? :D for an apointment with you?

It's free..no worries..Just pm me..

en2cs8
19-01-2005, 08:04 PM
It's free..no worries..Just pm me..

hi isus,

just give me a date and time you are free and i'll settle the rest,
i will book hotel room and bring ur hot blooded male studs what is your max?
i will make a video for you too if you want :cool:

en2cs8

isus
20-01-2005, 02:03 PM
hi isus,

just give me a date and time you are free and i'll settle the rest,
i will book hotel room and bring ur hot blooded male studs what is your max?
i will make a video for you too if you want :cool:

en2cs8

Sure..pm me.We can discuss it togather.Thanks.

simone
22-01-2005, 02:16 PM
hiya everyone...!

just went to dickson HC cos of all the tok abt indian gals

as expected, i went for PAMELA

Name : Pamela
Race : Punjabi / Portugese mix (look like indian)
Body : F@#$ing BIG BOOBS (and i notice she slim down alot compared to last time. but some may find her meaty)

Attitude : good & friendly
Service : I requested for CIM and she agreed but subject to cleaniness of our privates, thunbs up her body massage and blow job, frenching with gf feeling, knows how to use her assets to make u shiok. talk a little dirty during sex to get u hot with lots of moaning. overall great sex.

RTF : definately

Gong Xi Fa Cai

chatoh
23-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Bro Simone !
Good FR. I am curious to try this Indian lady Pamela. So far, have only tried 2 or 3 Indians in Peninsula HC.
What's the best time to get Pamela ? I can only go to HC after leaving office at 7-7:30 pm, does she work on the night shift ?
What's her fee Bro ? Sorry for being so Kpo.
Qong Xi fA Cai Bro 1
Thanks !

hiya everyone...!

just went to dickson HC cos of all the tok abt indian gals

as expected, i went for PAMELA

Name : Pamela
Race : Punjabi / Portugese mix (look like indian)
Body : F@#$ing BIG BOOBS (and i notice she slim down alot compared to last time. but some may find her meaty)

Attitude : good & friendly
Service : I requested for CIM and she agreed but subject to cleaniness of our privates, thunbs up her body massage and blow job, frenching with gf feeling, knows how to use her assets to make u shiok. talk a little dirty during sex to get u hot with lots of moaning. overall great sex.

RTF : definately

Gong Xi Fa Cai

doctor sex
24-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Any field report on the indian girls in Peninsula. I used to go there alot a few years ago and see a sexy little thing called Joanna. What are the girls like now?

chatoh
24-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Bro Doctor Sex !
I also tried Joanna (the skinny one with tattoos on her body), looks more like an Indian ah lian or the mistress of an Indian mafia boss.
Her bj was irresisitible. I could only tahan once for FJ. She even warned me the first time I tried her. She told me her BJ was to difficult for my didi to control. I thought she was bluffing. Is Joanna still working ?
I also tried other Indian ladies. One gave me a BBJ CIM once. The funny thing was that I was answering a call to my hp while she was squatting and sucking my dick until I blew my load into her mouth. Forgot her name already, but her looks were canno make it, looked more la Indian momma.
But her service BBBJ and CIM was good.
Any lobang that you know in Peninsula ?

Any field report on the indian girls in Peninsula. I used to go there alot a few years ago and see a sexy little thing called Joanna. What are the girls like now?

doctor sex
25-01-2005, 02:29 PM
have'nt been back to peninsula for more than 3 years.....don't know why. last one was Joanna ....maybe she's still there

simone
27-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Bro Simone !
Good FR. I am curious to try this Indian lady Pamela. So far, have only tried 2 or 3 Indians in Peninsula HC.
What's the best time to get Pamela ? I can only go to HC after leaving office at 7-7:30 pm, does she work on the night shift ?
What's her fee Bro ? Sorry for being so Kpo.
Qong Xi fA Cai Bro 1
Thanks !

she usually come to wk ard 2 plus i think. not sure she wk nite shift or not. but her massage and special services are considered good . her fees market rate. i did ask her abt freelancing but she say not now.. but definately later. i got her contact, if u want i can pm u and u can ask her whether she wk nite. cheers

mino5010
06-02-2005, 01:51 AM
anyone remember sneha of peninsula...black gal
nice tits

piranahpg
19-01-2006, 12:00 AM
try Uma...

you no head, i no tail... :cool:

Uma from???

lauboy
19-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Talked to the lady boss Lynn at Aven View, a famous lau chio still very sexy. Understand there is a new Indian girl Hazel at Aven View. Freshly returned from abroad and trained personally by Lynn. Anyone tried please FR.

GuyonGal
05-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Uma from???

Avoid UMA.. she is not 'clean' as mentioned in many threads at here!!!

loving.lips
05-02-2006, 05:06 PM
so what we going to do about getting isus some satisfaction here *laugh* ...

kenny2003
08-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Talked to the lady boss Lynn at Aven View, a famous lau chio still very sexy. Understand there is a new Indian girl Hazel at Aven View. Freshly returned from abroad and trained personally by Lynn. Anyone tried please FR.

Tried Hazel last week. Parents are mixed blood of Indian/Indon/Arab. Sweet looking & very soft spoken. Massage so so, nothing to shout abt.

Body : 5/10 (very slim)
Boobs : guess 32B
Attitude : very friendly
FJ/BJ : Didnt try as boss was calling half way, rushing back for meeting. Will definately go back again.

Asianguy
10-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Anyone knows if ISUS is still active?

Innoncent$
10-02-2006, 11:51 PM
Anyone knows if ISUS is still active?

I heard she is FT on sex industry:D

solidiceguy
04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
is she good any FR.

solidiceguy
04-03-2006, 05:29 PM
me also like ind gal cos her pusssy warm.

vs_kumar7
27-04-2006, 07:00 PM
hi iwanna try. can u give me the contact number so can contact her and try it the massage

h3art
01-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Tried Kala (hope I get the name correctly) at Penninsula HC sometimes back. Chubby or plump, ealry 40s i think, massage CMI, look is alright, and got a pair of Big Tits ;)

crazytiger
24-05-2006, 08:18 AM
after the feeback from some seniors that UMA is not clean, has anyone try her recently?:cool:

saint
28-05-2006, 09:52 PM
One Indian gal worth trying is Iris of Legends HC. She is slim, young (abt 21) and with nice boobs with wide nipples. See my FR in the Legends thread....

Innoncent$
18-12-2007, 11:35 AM
It was a long time since last year met with isus--local india FL. Anyone has her info to share? Thank you in advance.

DamienXVII
04-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Just confirmed with Sanctuary HC that they have 3 indians.
Sharon, Emily and (the famous?) Lisa.

Have tried Sharon, FR in the Sanctuary thread. :)

seennoe
31-10-2008, 11:27 PM
up this thread for updates.

any gd find of indian gals in HCs recently? have acquired taste for indian gals recently... be it fair or dark chocolate, as long as pretty. got try lily from classic before but rest not worth mentioning. also any news of a gal name nisha also from classic?

DamienXVII
01-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Sharon from sanctuary is worth a try...though alil on the older side.

seennoe
01-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Sharon from sanctuary is worth a try...though alil on the older side.

i knoe she not bad, but prefer gals in their 20's:cool:

piranahpg
02-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Hi..

Nisha formerly from classic..is real good., but nobody seems to know where she is now. Maybe you can check out Paris from Shasha. I have tried her twice, not bad, early 20s, could be less than 25. She is on long holiday maybe she could be back now. Do givem them a ring.

flowerpot
09-11-2008, 09:20 AM
anywhere i can get those bollywood quality indian in town??

don't mind spending more for that kinda expierence!!! hehe

machomanz
10-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi..

Nisha formerly from classic..is real good., but nobody seems to know where she is now. Maybe you can check out Paris from Shasha. I have tried her twice, not bad, early 20s, could be less than 25. She is on long holiday maybe she could be back now. Do givem them a ring.

The last time I tried her she said she's going back to study. She's a moaner n gf feeling type. Overall service so so.

ahkong
11-11-2008, 11:31 AM
No problem bro. Met Uma a few months ago. She is not bad looking, but looks tired and really worn out. I think she is above 40 but she says she is in her 30s. You judge. And customer service ok only. She sounds friendly and upbeat on the phone, but is sluggish in bed. She needs a vacation I think! Probably will not be in the market very long. But here goes:

Looks: 6
Body: on the plump side
Breasts: saggy but good size
BJ: 5.5
FJ: 5
RTF: No

Any bro got Uma contact? BTW how big is her boobs?

pirambi
16-11-2008, 01:51 PM
does anyone know where is lily now. Last time i saw her at zen health club golden landmark

superman_25
16-11-2008, 05:05 PM

pm her contect no.

gonzo
19-12-2008, 10:05 AM
For dark-meat lovers, Lily formerly of Classic & Zen@GL, has been sighted at Aiko under the name of Cheryl... Happy hunting...

PS. She is going for an extended Xmas leave next week...

LostALau
19-12-2008, 12:52 PM
huh? wats this???? u have been in the forum for nearly a year and u post such thread...

how abt me asking u.. please give me a list of gals u bonk and give me all the fr!
thanks!

should i zap u to hell!??!?! ponder ponder...

Lawry Da ren, [Dao Xia Liu Ren!!!]

I know it is none of my business whether u want to zap or not but my kaypoh nature made me plead for linency for TS.

Pl consider my good intention and dont zap me to hell hor :eek: But since u have pulled out yr knife and must do some zapping, then zap me to heaven lor, hehehe...

Xia Xia da ren kai en :D :p

LostALau
19-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Talking about dark meat, I have never had a chance to try any though I would like to try some if given a chance.

Have to say it is a rare commodity here and even if there is some supply the quality leaves much to be disired. They are mostly oversized and overweighed and the looks cmi type.

However I once saw one very chio at one of the back lanes between Lorong 10 and 20 ....hour glass figure and actress face .......the type u see your eyes will get glued and mouth drooled.
However I did not approach her as I was then not in the mood and there were many Indian bros hanging around so I felt somewhat intimitated.

LostALau
19-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Lawry Da ren, [Dao Xia Liu Ren!!!]

I know it is none of my business whether u want to zap or not but my kaypoh nature made me plead for linency for TS.

Pl consider my good intention and dont zap me to hell hor :eek: But since u have pulled out yr knife and must do some zapping, then zap me to heaven lor, hehehe...

Xia Xia da ren kai en :D :p

Hahahaha! Thank u Lawry Da Ren. I will wait for u in Heaven.

HCMAN
19-12-2008, 10:29 PM
black can go penisular plaza there, paper always pyt the address wan
quite a few big breast woman there, went abt 1 month ago haha

guess like indian as their body relaly nice loh......

LostALau
20-12-2008, 02:46 AM
One senior Bro zapped me 5 points for making a dig at him. Since I asked for it and he has the power so bo bian lor.

But KNN another brother also tried to zap me dont know for what. Never leave any name but gave a silly reason which made me scratch my head until my hair dropped like snow flakes. Some more he does not have enough power still want to zap people. If he has the power I think I will be killed by him liao. :mad:

Satrai
20-12-2008, 03:26 AM
Talking about dark meat, I have never had a chance to try any though I would like to try some if given a chance.

Have to say it is a rare commodity here and even if there is some supply the quality leaves much to be disired. They are mostly oversized and overweighed and the looks cmi type.

However I once saw one very chio at one of the back lanes between Lorong 10 and 20 ....hour glass figure and actress face .......the type u see your eyes will get glued and mouth drooled.
However I did not approach her as I was then not in the mood and there were many Indian bros hanging around so I felt somewhat intimitated.

Yeah! Saw a hot one sitting at one of the cofeeshops at GL-road, think between L18 and L20. First I thought she was a tall Thai gal but after closer inspection I found out she was Indian Singaporean. I approached her but she seemed to be intimidated and distrusting. Maybe she was just being arrogant. So I thought "fuck you" and I left.

pirambi
20-12-2008, 02:22 PM
does anyone know where is lily now. Last time i saw her at zen health club golden landmark

found her at aiko

machomanz
10-01-2009, 02:17 AM
For dark-meat lovers, Lily formerly of Classic & Zen@GL, has been sighted at Aiko under the name of Cheryl... Happy hunting...

PS. She is going for an extended Xmas leave next week...

Oh dats gd....hv bn trying to locate her.Tried her 3x at Zen. She did AR.....rare to fing HC gal providing this srvice.....Tks bro for the info

BigCK
10-01-2009, 04:33 PM
found her at aiko
Hi bro mind sharing the damage for her at AIKO. Btw do i have ask her for a AR ? And what's her stats are like ... ?
Thanks

pirambi
10-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi bro mind sharing the damage for her at AIKO. Btw do i have ask her for a AR ? And what's her stats are like ... ?
Thanks

50( i think) for massage
100(extras). she is very busty, quite dark, u can see her pictures
on ambassador promotions website under the name lily

pirambi
11-01-2009, 11:44 PM
has anyone tried any of the indian girls advertised by indian dolly.

AngusYoung
12-01-2009, 08:40 AM
50( i think) for massage
100(extras). she is very busty, quite dark, u can see her pictures
on ambassador promotions website under the name lily

Hi Bro. Ambassador's website gallery is password protected. I cant find a way to register.... any suggestion? Thanks!

pirambi
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi Bro. Ambassador's website gallery is password protected. I cant find a way to register.... any suggestion? Thanks!

send a mail. i think mailid is something like nathan@

pirambi
17-01-2009, 04:25 AM
does anyone know this girl. this girl seems to be very famous on the web. And I saw her with a customer ( he booked hotel short time) at around 1 am at a hotel 81. i have her pic donnot how to attach. chk the follow link
Sherinder Kaur - eXBii (http://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=320980)

DamienXVII
17-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Tried Lily/Cheryl yest at AIKO and heres my short FR:

Looks: 6/10 (looks like the indian girl next door)
Body: 7/10 (curves in the right places and nice ass but seems to have slimmed down from the Ambassador Productions pics)
Boobs: 34C (confirmed with her)
Massage: 3/10 (she doesn't pretend to give a good massage, straight to sexy caressing not recommended for bros who're looking for a good massage)
HJ: N.A
BJ: 6/10 (good suction but would be better if she hadn't admitted to not liking this...
FJ: 8/10 (very enthusiastic and rides like no tomorrow)

RTF: Maybe, depending on cashflow and might wanna try other brown sugars...

Damage: Massage(?): $45 Extra= $100

Verdict: Worth a bonk for sure...not worth looking her up for a massage and as far as chemistry, she has to be prodded on before she opens up to you...
Satisfactory...

piranahpg
18-01-2009, 12:07 AM
does anyone know this girl. this girl seems to be very famous on the web. And I saw her with a customer ( he booked hotel short time) at around 1 am at a hotel 81. i have her pic donnot how to attach. chk the follow link

Hi...

You can find her ad in vicesisters too. Click here (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-F-Page-7!P-XC-ID42024!D.html)

piranahpg
05-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi Bros..

Anyone tried Shanti from expatriates.com? I hear she charges almost $300.00 and prefers expats. Anyone tried her before, care to share your experience?

havana
05-03-2009, 12:18 AM
WOW!!!!:eek: So Ex!!! Black gold is it????:confused: Sorry no offense:p

machomanz
16-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Tried Lily/Cheryl yest at AIKO and heres my short FR:

Looks: 6/10 (looks like the indian girl next door)
Body: 7/10 (curves in the right places and nice ass but seems to have slimmed down from the Ambassador Productions pics)
Boobs: 34C (confirmed with her)
Massage: 3/10 (she doesn't pretend to give a good massage, straight to sexy caressing not recommended for bros who're looking for a good massage)
HJ: N.A
BJ: 6/10 (good suction but would be better if she hadn't admitted to not liking this...
FJ: 8/10 (very enthusiastic and rides like no tomorrow)

Damage: Massage(?): $45 Extra= $100

Verdict: Worth a bonk for sure...not worth looking her up for a massage and as far as chemistry, she has to be prodded on before she opens up to you...
Satisfactory...

Did she AR u? I tried her smtime back at Zen Golden Landmark. Did u smell and paint her pussy? Never tried licking indian pussy b4.....maybe smells sour....hehe

Freakout
17-03-2009, 03:38 AM
has anyone tried any of the indian girls advertised by indian dolly.

never tried any indians from dolly, but last week kena one from eastern europe..my friend tried indian...she got many girls and connections...may try sometime next week... but some rates high...

m1969
17-03-2009, 10:58 AM

Bro, am I seeing it right ? her pics there show she is doing it RAW !!! :eek:

AngusYoung
17-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Bro, am I seeing it right ? her pics there show she is doing it RAW !!! :eek:

Dont be too shocked as I am sure this is more common than we think. Hence FLs etc gotta be really careful. I mean we always look for those that are super service oriented, eager to please etc..... these are usually the same ones that give in to demands for raw, anal etc.

pirambi
17-03-2009, 08:38 PM
never tried any indians from dolly, but last week kena one from eastern europe..my friend tried indian...she got many girls and connections...may try sometime next week... but some rates high...

how much did you pay, i guess not less than 250. but the same gals are available for 150 if u go via some other agents.Also the indian gals she have are quite mature, and dark ones.

AngusYoung
18-03-2009, 10:56 AM

Bro, are the indians from dolly mainly local or foreigners?

oscar_jay
19-03-2009, 03:59 AM
how about the gals dancing in those "bollywood" style dance bars in Boat Quay.
I recon there must be at least 10 bars with 5-10 gals each.
been there once with my indian kakis.

gals usually dance and take tips.
Does anyone know if those pretty gals available for take out?
any idea on rates and procedure or contacts??
-oscar

okkal_only
19-03-2009, 08:23 AM
The truth is I have tried Eva, angel and rea for $120 and once even had Eva for $80 wen she was desparate for money. Eva used work for a travel agency before FL. Now looks like they have hit the jackpot by targeting expats with deep pockets and capitalised on the demand-supply gap for Singapore Indian FLs.

Their current customers are mostly Arabs, Europeans and wealthy Indians. The quality of girls surely not worth $300, except they are into kinky stuff like water sports and BDSM. I heard once an Indonesian student paid Eva and Rea to shag him and apply his cum on his face. You get an Indian girls for $100+ at Massage centres like Aiko, Santuary, etc.

My advice, dont waste your time and money on Dolly and Co, unless desperate.