PDA

View Full Version : Chinese couple 1st time swinging.

undertable
17-02-2012, 06:12 PM
We are chinese couple that have never swing before, and we both are interested. We have same fantasy and hope to find someone that shares the same way about the liberal world. hoping some groups/ couples here can guide us along.

She is
Body: short and petite tight,small breast
Look: normal looking and somehow in my opinion i find her quite adorable
Character:Shy but always hot for actions( if the gentleman fits her mind)
,dislike pushy monkeys that takes her like whore. Like rough sex with respect.

I am:
body:not slim but not fat, Height 168
Look: average looking ( so far no one calls me ugly) soft spoken but friendly.
Character: enjoy casual chatting, respect females, enjoy stimulation but not easily over excited.

As we are very new to this, We are hoping that our 1st couple friends can be a little accomodating as she needs a drink to kick start. Most importantly is respectful of my woman's decision. we are seeking sensible and responsible friends only.

If the both of you are keen to meet up, do let me know and we can arrange for a small drinking with pending fun. Thanks!

We are hoping more to meet more friends that share common interest. If you are looking for a cheap fuck, this is the wrong place.

undertable
18-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Received quite a few replies from the bros here.. To those we I nv replied, do understand.

Anymore couples, slim and neat? We would like to mingle.

sifr
18-02-2012, 01:09 PM
you've got mail

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-02-2012, 02:28 PM
hope you guys get what u want soon. :)

rekcuf88
18-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi, warm welcome to the swinging community, we are a local mixed couple of chinese n malay ethnicity seeking like-minded ppl to swing n hv sme fun time together,we are for real so if keen, lets discuss further...find [email protected] or 86203325...cheers :)

battleship
18-02-2012, 05:17 PM
We are chinese couple that have never swing before, and we both are interested. We have same fantasy and hope to find someone that shares the same way about the liberal world. hoping some groups/ couples here can guide us along.

She is
Body: short and petite tight,small breast
Look: normal looking and somehow in my opinion i find her quite adorable
Character:Shy but always hot for actions( if the gentleman fits her mind)
,dislike pushy monkeys that takes her like whore. Like rough sex with respect.

I am:
body:not slim but not fat, Height 168
Look: average looking ( so far no one calls me ugly) soft spoken but friendly.
Character: enjoy casual chatting, respect females, enjoy stimulation but not easily over excited.

As we are very new to this, We are hoping that our 1st couple friends can be a little accomodating as she needs a drink to kick start. Most importantly is respectful of my woman's decision. we are seeking sensible and responsible friends only.

If the both of you are keen to meet up, do let me know and we can arrange for a small drinking with pending fun. Thanks!

We are hoping more to meet more friends that share common interest. If you are looking for a cheap fuck, this is the wrong place.

Bro interested couple here, you can drop me a pm so we could discuss and let you know our details.

undertable
19-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi, warm welcome to the swinging community, we are a local mixed couple of chinese n malay ethnicity seeking like-minded ppl to swing n hv sme fun time together,we are for real so if keen, lets discuss further...find [email protected] or 86203325...cheers :)

ya we are interested.

undertable
19-02-2012, 12:00 PM
hope you guys get what u want soon. :)

Hopefully so. Hoping to meet some experience and gentleman for our 1st time.

undertable
19-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi we received quite a numbers of pmes only to reply a few. for those who didnt receive our reply, maybe next time.

Guys please do not post a call me and tell me more, It feels weird. If you are keen enough please at least make an effort to pm us with your descriptions.It will be kind!

undertable
19-02-2012, 12:28 PM
interested couple here...

Hi, Please drop me a pm noting your description. Thanks!

undertable
19-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Bro interested couple here, you can drop me a pm so we could discuss and let you know our details.

Bro i have been trying to reply alot of pms already, Do me a favour. Pm us your descriptions. I will get to you asap.

meval2012
20-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Bro, PMed you

undertable
20-02-2012, 02:49 PM
After some arrangements, We are finally meeting a Couple for soft Swing. Will write a FR if its interesting.

Gentlemans We are Looking for experience couple that host. For those 1st timer we are not ready yet as 2 1st timers doesnt makes the situation any better than awkward.

undertable
21-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Nice meeting of new friends last night have good fun, But for this time there wont be any FR due to request of our newly made friends.

We are going for it! Full or soft. 1st timer we are sorry we currently prefer experience standard players.

hayouth
21-02-2012, 10:56 PM
:D share with us your 1st swinging. pls

Icez
22-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Hi there,

Im also new to this scene, are you still keen? Just a short description of us :

Me : Chi, 180 fair build

She : Chi, 169, slim build

Both of us love giving & receiving, as this is our 1st time, i'll prefer to kick start w a drink before we proceed further. . do pm me yah, Cheers. .

undertable
22-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Hi there,

Im also new to this scene, are you still keen? Just a short description of us :

Me : Chi, 180 fair build

She : Chi, 169, slim build

Both of us love giving & receiving, as this is our 1st time, i'll prefer to kick start w a drink before we proceed further. . do pm me yah, Cheers. .

Always Keen to know good ppl =), But for a swing then currently we are not up to it to meet New players like us, We might not be able to make it smooth. Pm me, We can have a chat there.

undertable
22-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Meeting Several couples this friday.