PDA

View Full Version : Pls advise me how to try LB

airairplane
16-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Teach me!Hi guys, newbie here, pls give me some advice I'm really interested in trying LB but I don't know how it works, where are the places and how much, what should I be careful. Appreciate those who will reply and give some advice. Thanx

chionger
17-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi there, first of all when you say you wan to try a ladyboy, do you just want a bj? a fj where you fuck the ladyboy or are you really interested in getting topped by a ladyboy? If you are looking just looking for a bj from one you can just head down to changi v.
If you're looking for a whole package thing can go OT? or the best is through vicesisters or ts-dating, where you can find some reviews on some of them here in this forum, in the other thread.
Hope it helps...

airairplane
18-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Thank you bro. I wanna try fj and also have little interesting getting topped by a LB. maybe its better through web that you recommended. how much is the ave CAT if I use web and what is the procedure? sorry I ask a lot.
I will also check other thread.
I greatly appreciate your help.

chionger
18-02-2012, 11:10 PM
The usual rate if u get through vicesisters/craigslist is around 150/2. They will normally quote u like 200 or 300 but pls dun accept, we are not ang mohs. Just say ur a local and stand firm for 150 at most.

Chris888
18-02-2012, 11:19 PM
its like smoking. once u start to try u cannot stop. onyl can refrain :cool:

magician69
18-02-2012, 11:34 PM
If you'd do your homework, there is a ton of information in SBF. Try using the search bar..

law rence
18-02-2012, 11:54 PM
can try the best at $50 to $100..1 shot.
just bj changi at $30.rowell olso $30 for fj and bj both..
be smart for bonking

badbear
19-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Cn also go cv for fj too.. If u have a car and dun mind in the car lo.. $50. But hotel is $100-$150.. Pls also do ask them and speak clearly... Like pre or post op.. U want be fuck or fuck her. Before u proceed to anything. Lastly, respect them..

ibelieveindevil
19-02-2012, 05:14 PM
fj at rowell $30, topped by lb $50. do note that th place is really run down, lb are impatient and no bath room. seriously if u are at ur first time dont go there

nk7610
20-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Cn also go cv for fj too.. If u have a car and dun mind in the car lo.. $50. But hotel is $100-$150.. Pls also do ask them and speak clearly... Like pre or post op.. U want be fuck or fuck her. Before u proceed to anything. Lastly, respect them..

If fuck in the car, do we need to prepare condoms or the "girl" will provide?

boybt79
22-02-2012, 03:04 PM
for a first time, it is the best you prepare a good cd with big wet.

airairplane
26-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Many thanx bro. If thru web site to meet them, should I pay additional hotel fee? (damage 150 plus hotel 100?)

hokkien
26-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Many thanx bro. If thru web site to meet them, should I pay additional hotel fee? (damage 150 plus hotel 100?)

some lb quote it with room some are not.TS things that you are not sure just ask dont be pai say.:D

ladybirk
27-02-2012, 03:30 PM
I also gain gain.. hw they suck? They suck with or without cd?

Painter
02-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Hi, juz a curious question. To hav a lb pre op is it ok tat i do the fuck n not get topped? Or isit a special request to not get topped since the ts is a pre op

dickrick
03-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Hi, juz a curious question. To hav a lb pre op is it ok tat i do the fuck n not get topped? Or isit a special request to not get topped since the ts is a pre op
Usually a pre-op won't top you unless she's particularly interested in topping you. In which they seldom ask they just go ahead and try. :D
Normally they won't as it's tiring for them to keep screwing customers, which is why they usually ask for extra money for the extra service.
If you're concerned then just say that you don't to be screwed.

ibelieveindevil
03-03-2012, 01:58 AM

usually they dont top u, especially when u arrive late at the scene. or you may pay extra to get top. for example, usually, $30 for fucking a lb and $50 for getting lb to fuck you in rowell. howver things may b ifferent. maybe if u look like a korean boy or muscular angmoh, they will let u fuck them and fuck you in return for $30. or if u look like beckham they probably pay you $30 to fuck thm...

cereal-killer
04-03-2012, 05:22 PM
usually they dont top u, especially when u arrive late at the scene. or you may pay extra to get top. for example, usually, $30 for fucking a lb and $50 for getting lb to fuck you in rowell. howver things may b ifferent. maybe if u look like a korean boy or muscular angmoh, they will let u fuck them and fuck you in return for $30. or if u look like beckham they probably pay you $30 to fuck thm...

and buy you phone so that they can contact you every other night to top you in and out, up and down...

knn beckham/korean boy/M-angmo no need to go CV etc... THEY come to you.

crazydude289
04-03-2012, 07:24 PM
knn beckham/korean boy/M-angmo no need to go CV etc... THEY come to you.[/QUOTE]

HAhaha That's A Good One.

Maybe need wear WIG like our Ex President :):)