PDA

View Full Version : How to date this girl and have sex

buddhavv
16-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi,
I met this girl in a shop. I realise I like her. In my mind, I think of dating her ans have sex with her. So how to get her? She pass me her namecard when I going to buy things from her shop. In her namecard, I have her handphone no. I dont know is she attached or what, but I like her.

Can anyone please help?

Stageboy
16-02-2012, 11:18 AM
U wanna have sex with her OR u wanna date her out to make her ur gf?

MTFKR
16-02-2012, 11:30 AM
U wanna date and have sex then be yrs gf or be yrs gf then have sex which come first?

fat.lee39
16-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Bro if u like her , be a man, bring up the courage of yours and ask her out.
u never know if u dont try........ (maybe u will have unexpected surprise)
Camping more for your update.....

law rence
16-02-2012, 11:48 AM
just go ask la,, can sms olso..
no worry la.. try got 50.. no try nth..
jiayou!

callmebad
16-02-2012, 12:16 PM
what kind of shop is she working?
if it is those shop that sells groceries or other stuff, you can often visit the shop, pretending to buy things, or you can pretend to ask her out saying you like to discuss the things her shop is selling
if she is working in the shop, you just appear at the time she is towards the end of shift or when the shop is not too busy

warbird
16-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi bro,

Hv the right attitude.

Firstly, treat her like any other ordinary gals, no matter how much u like her or how attractive u find her. This is crucial. If u treat her differently, she will put her "guard" up n ur chances r greatly diminished...

Secondly, assume that she likes u a lot n finds u attractive.

Thirdly, hv an inner voice that asks urself: How much (sexual) pleasure can she stand n how hard will she come for me, hahaha.

Fourthly, relax, stand tall, be positive n CONNECT w/ her. Crack a joke...

Good luck!

Bro WB

RealEstateGuy
16-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi,
I met this girl in a shop. I realise I like her. In my mind, I think of dating her ans have sex with her. So how to get her? She pass me her namecard when I going to buy things from her shop. In her namecard, I have her handphone no. I dont know is she attached or what, but I like her.

Can anyone please help?

Braddah, thats a really immature post. Braddah, just date her. Braddah, it comes naturally from both of you or it wont happen. Braddah, when the moment comes you will know.

jj583
16-02-2012, 12:24 PM
bro,
do the rite thing. Ask her out for a date. The rest will follow.
Cheers. :o

raiders
16-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi,

Can anyone please help?

Sure, why not? Pass me her namecard and I'll be able to help you :D
This is the time I need

1. Singaporean girls: - Not interested.
2. Malaysian girls: - 2 weeks to bed her
3. PRC girls - 3 days will do.

Do you need a FR from me also? :rolleyes:

Prosecutor
16-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Like to be with a girl n wanna have sex with her 1st...is very different.
If a girl let u up her too fast or ez...u may not cherish her or can say she is not d right kind of girl dat can go for long term relationship(hope u dun mind me for being straight)...but of coz there r exceptional cases whereby fuck Liao den become couple. But most impt is you got to have d feeling or urge looking 4ward to be with her...n sex is jaz secondary. If you can overcome d sex idea 1st n woo after her...chances of lasting is higher.

middaymoon
16-02-2012, 12:32 PM
buy whatever you want to buy from her then give her as a gift.

"Happy belated Valentine, Sorry I came late. Would you go out with me this weekend. I would like to make up for the Valentine I miss with you"

PS: provided you can actually give her wat she is selling...:D

alan0338
16-02-2012, 01:02 PM
deleted....

(o)(o) Tuner
16-02-2012, 01:26 PM
It seems like you are more interested to bed her than to have her as your gf.

Let me tell you, anyone here can give all kinds of genius advice. But do you have the guts to pop her the sex question? I bet even if you eat 豹子膽 you dare not ask her. :rolleyes:

Suku21
16-02-2012, 01:42 PM
you want to date her and have sex with no string attached?

or

you wan to date her, be her bf and have sex?

Be a man ask her out!!

Suku21
16-02-2012, 01:46 PM
what you really want is no string attached sex rite?

are you charming ? to see you have such low confidence when even asking her out also no balls... dream on lahz

buddhavv
16-02-2012, 02:02 PM
anyway below is how I met her.

1 day, my boss want us to look for a brand new set of furniture for my office. My collegue who is an old auntie incharge of it and ask me to come along as I drive. Anyway that I also part of incharge of that office. Thats why she ask me along also.

She talk to the person in this furniture shop.

When we reach ther, My collegue went to look for the person who she talk to.

Then I realise there is a pretty lady who was talking wiith her client in the phone. I keep looking at her but she did not notice it.

My collegue went to talk to 1 of the lady in the shop and realise that we are olling for that pretty lady on the phone.

After a while when she had put downthe phone, we approach her and start talking about the furniture.

After some time, we about to leave, she pass us her namecard and we left. SUddenly it was raining heavily and we cant approcah to my car.

My collegue went to talk to her again she agreed to lend us her umbrella. I use her umbrella to go to my car and take 2 long umbrella. SHe swa I carry 2 umbrella and say that my car has so many umbrella and I reply her that y a lor.

I was keep olling at her and occasionally she will ollk at me when talking to my collegue.

Thats is how I met her.

Stageboy
16-02-2012, 02:44 PM

1 day, my boss want us to look for a brand new set of furniture for my office. My collegue who is an old auntie incharge of it and ask me to come along as I drive. Anyway that I also part of incharge of that office. Thats why she ask me along also.

Then I realise there is a pretty lady who was talking wiith her client in the phone. I keep looking at her but she did not notice it.

My collegue went to talk to 1 of the lady in the shop and realise that we are olling for that pretty lady on the phone.

After a while when she had put downthe phone, we approach her and start talking about the furniture.

After some time, we about to leave, she pass us her namecard and we left. SUddenly it was raining heavily and we cant approcah to my car.

My collegue went to talk to her again she agreed to lend us her umbrella. I use her umbrella to go to my car and take 2 long umbrella. SHe swa I carry 2 umbrella and say that my car has so many umbrella and I reply her that y a lor.

I was keep olling at her and occasionally she will ollk at me when talking to my collegue.

Thats is how I met her.

tell us more bro

loneyheart
16-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Want her to b yr gf n long term relationship need long term investment n time . U hv to create more chance to see her . Make use of yr company need to ctc her more n find out her product as an excuse then u must boss up yr gut to make t 1st move to date her .......If SEX is yr only intention it can b 1 time pay off or even FOC depend of how u interact n interlect w her n of cause u must hv balls n gut to do so :p .... if not try going to see her more ..wo saying anything untill she get fret up n ask u < WHAT T F U WANT ??? > Just simply ans < I JUST WANT TO F U > out of yr surprise she may ans < SO ?? LET GO !! LET DO IT !! > keekee :D Ask n u shall received n u will never know what u get

Apocalypse
16-02-2012, 06:20 PM
She is sales girl. You met her at furniture shop.
You got her hp number so just ask her out, say u also have some requirement for furniture but not for your company one. Ask can talk over lunch anot. Chances of her agreeing to lunch is higher than dinner.

Forget abt the stupid furniture when she is infront of you. Make her talk a lot, and make her laugh, but contro the time. Cut short the date when she is enjoying it most and say u need to go.

After the first u can ask her out easy easy already. The next time you can ask her maybe go ktv or someplace u can talk to her and get close to her. Dam lazy to continue. U write the story yourself lah

Thats is how I met her.

indomitable
16-02-2012, 06:42 PM
How old are you?

SharkMan
16-02-2012, 07:34 PM
What the hell is "ollk" and "olling"? You don't deserve to fuck, you deserve to be FUCKED.... Sillypore decades of "education" down the drain... We are now number 1 in producing morons...

owl888
16-02-2012, 10:11 PM
If u juz want to fuck her juz ask her "ai shiou gan mai" :D

If u got no guts to ask this magic question, record this message in your iPhone, play out loud loud in front of her! :D

reita
16-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Just pluck out that courage of yours and strike it when its hot. if not by time maybe even shes single she will be attached. so just try and go there do a few more times shopping and leave an impression then you sms her for a date.
But if you are just out to have sex only, then dun waste your time le. theres more flowers out there~

alan0338
16-02-2012, 11:02 PM
TS better be careful, sekali is a ah kua ... :D

typhonic
16-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Sorry, but I think you are a juvenile delinquent.

Register
16-02-2012, 11:32 PM
This is the time I need

Hi Bro, Waaa see your reply I must really take my hat off. True anot?

:eek:

Samrocket
17-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Go to the shop b4 lunch time to ask her abt the furniture. Then after awhile say :" oh it's lunch time, am I stopping u from having lunch?" she'll say no it's ok, tell her:"why not we discuss over lunch? U mind join me for lunch?"

imdild0Meow
17-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi,

Can anyone please help?

Based on your decision and descriptions.

If you asked, then forget about getting advise from others, because you need to learn how to be YOURSELF.

Sex and Dating is a important part of the relationship, as for you, I can safely say that you just want to get into her pants. Totally not serious about her. But that doesn't matter to me anyway.

There are many grey areas and fine lines drawn in boundaries.

Most of all this is the first point of contact, the courage.

May I just enquire about your age, so that we can hopefully give you a head-start advise and you will take it from there, in the dating game, never expect to be spoon-fed with answers. It'll never work as time wears by, you wont know what you are doing again and ask for answers again.

Recommendation: Be Objective. Get clear in your head(up NORTH not down SOUNT). Be Decisive. Majority of the girls. Dislike indecisive men, unless she has a dominant nature. So quit asking for answers and start thinking.

And one more thing, the most famous question well-known to those who have served national service,

"YOU THINK? I THINK? WHO CONFIRM?"

Lets hope the answer comes from you is satisfying.

imdild0Meow
17-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi Bro, Waaa see your reply I must really take my hat off. True anot?

:eek:

With experience, you can.

Get out there and opened up your eyes :)

Lets hope this bro is attached and tied down pretty badly else if we're gonna have a hard time bedding girls. :X

TCH1975
17-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Dearest All, u had given good advices. However for bro not in sales line is a struggle. TS u better decide now else tomorrow she might have resigned n NO more there. For a start call her about the furniture shop business n her workscope. Anything about her work.... in sales. we use this method "F.O.R.M" n u can talk to anyone in the world with same language n not deaf/mute. That was what I did n got my wifey... ;)

RealEstateGuy
17-02-2012, 01:57 AM
tell us more bro

Braddah, based on what you wrote all that has happened is she has an abundance of umbrellas. Braddah, she was nice and gave you one as any kind SGean would to another. Braddah, there was no sexual tension, no flirting, no nothing. Braddah, also she is a salesperson. Braddah, to give a customer or potential customer an umbrella and land the sale is normal. Braddah, this is provided it wasnt just done as a nice gesture as I said. Braddah, she gave you her business card not her mobile number or home number. Braddah, right now its all in your head that there is any remote desire on her part to of all things have sex with you let alone break bread with you. Braddah, you need to chat her up on a personal basis and get a feel for if she is interested in you.

Apocalypse
17-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Braddah, based on what you wrote all that has happened is she has an abundance of umbrellas. Braddah, she was nice and gave you one as any kind SGean would to another. Braddah, there was no sexual tension, no flirting, no nothing. Braddah, also she is a salesperson. Braddah, to give a customer or potential customer an umbrella and land the sale is normal. Braddah, this is provided it wasnt just done as a nice gesture as I said. Braddah, she gave you her business card not her mobile number or home number. Braddah, right now its all in your head that there is any remote desire on her part to of all things have sex with you let alone break bread with you. Braddah, you need to chat her up on a personal basis and get a feel for if she is interested in you.

Your high class maid has a business card to give even if she wanted to?

Stud00
17-02-2012, 02:08 AM
It seems that the TS is having a case of severe infatuation over this gal.
IF your intention is to get to know her and perhaps move on into a romantic course then by all means carry on..
But if your intention is just to bed her.. hmm, better think twice, you dont wanna be messing around with a really pissed off gal.

LovePotion
17-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Gf and sex comes together naturally, so make her your gf first lol.

I think you should visit her store again to buy another item, try to visit her when her shop is closing so that u can ask her out for dinner.

If she say got date, that means she is hinting you she is attach. If she say next time then visit her one week later

HCKing
17-02-2012, 05:34 AM

retard trying to act pro and show off his high class wisdom again.:rolleyes::D

Hi,

Can anyone please help?

i belive many bros have the same experience b4, not u alone. there r many approach to date yr girl lah. if u r really sincere then go visit her shop more to leave her a deeper impression of u. while u r there try to strike some casual conversation with her, will be better if can also buy things from her shop else yr intention will be too obvious. she attached or not no importance lah just make frens 1st and then see how far u can go. take it easy, dont be too kan cheong and scare her off.

btw which shop is that ah?:p

loneyheart
17-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Give her a call or SMS : I spotted a very nice bed tat display in yr show rm n I will like to try on it but too shy to do so in front of yr staffs . So if u may meet me alone in yr shop after operating hrs ?? :D

Lizzert
17-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Easy Bro...

1. Go back to shop and buy another item from her (anythg oso can.)
2 When she is wrapping/charging the item you bought, quickly ask
"By the way, how much for your Chee Bye ?

lostbird
17-02-2012, 12:23 PM
This is the time I need

Bro...

Try not to ya.... afterall their someone's daughters...especiallythose that nice n decent lady ya...
As years goes by....you will feel disgusted about yourself..really.
Dont get offended ya...pai sei..

raiders
17-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Bro...

Try not to ya.... afterall their someone's daughters...especiallythose that nice n decent lady ya...
As years goes by....you will feel disgusted about yourself..really.
Dont get offended ya...pai sei..

Hi brother, no worries about it. Its just a forum to exchange views. For those smart brothers who read my post carefully and with a clear head, you can see that I'm just kidding with the TS. Yet I got zapped 7-9 points from someone here. Well, I guess someone here must be so narrow hearted that he cannot accept another person's exchange.

lostbird
17-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi brother, no worries about it. Its just a forum to exchange views. For those smart brothers who read my post carefully and with a clear head, you can see that I'm just kidding with the TS. Yet I got zapped 7-9 points from someone here. Well, I guess someone here must be so narrow hearted that he cannot accept another person's exchange.

Zapped???? . ooh.. definetely not fm me ya...
Anyway..read your thread before.u r cooled ya
..well is just a sudden flash fm my mind..
Honestly this forum is really good, althought some stories spice alot but there is always a morale story behind.. Most of the writers are indeed superb:)

Wish all a good weekend ahead..cheers.

RealEstateGuy
18-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Your high class maid has a business card to give even if she wanted to?

Braddah you approached a salesperson. I dun know of any salespeople who do not carry business cards Braddah. BTW my high class maid FB does have a business card as she is not in fact really a maid but runs operations of a household for an upper class high society SG resident. Maid means supervise the staff on site. She got the job because unfortunately some if not all Filipinos speak better English than local trash and higher class SG locals would not take such a job.

Chouryujin
19-02-2012, 12:58 AM
hi,
i met this girl in a shop. I realise i like her. In my mind, i think of dating her ans have sex with her. So how to get her? She pass me her namecard when i going to buy things from her shop. In her namecard, i have her handphone no. I dont know is she attached or what, but i like her.

Can anyone please help?

another bloody damn sex bastard. Knn ccb

magixballx
29-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Eh bros this guy here is just desperate for sex if you guys can see he also have other posts asking for ons or fb and he even stated he had a wife and say he had never had fb except his wife

TS, get a life seriously watch some porn and pcc or just fuck your own wife afterall you re married already at least respect the ladies

jameschong1
01-03-2012, 03:34 AM
[QUOTE=buddhavv;6890271]Hi,

---
what shop she from? selling sex toys - no problem just tell her u want that thing!
if selling cloths, handphones, lagi easy lar