PDA

View Full Version : Am I wrong?

cheryl
15-02-2012, 11:04 AM
I have had a few FB previously and I recently found my FB from sbf.

I had just previously break up with my bf and fb and was feeling all empty and alone. That's how I met this guy S

S sound like a really fun guy when I met him. He was charming and attentive to me. This was probably why I agreed to have sex with him so quickly. Everything was fine until he told me about this business opportunity and said that he needed a loan. He said he would return to me within 35 days.

I am a professional. I told him to be a gentleman and I gave him a loan agreement to sign. He gave a lot of excuse not to sign, and but constantly telling me about our future together, and how he can easily get many other girls.

One fine day I got fed up. I decided to end the r/s, and tell him its not working out for us. Then when I told him that, he started scolding me, and I am afraid he will start stalking me and hurt me because he can't take rejection.

Any bro or sister that went through similiar incident can give me some advise? 1. Should I go back to him?
2. Am I wrong to just end the r/s?
3. Should I have trust him and lent him the $?
4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do?

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable. :( :confused:

69sonice
15-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Leave him! you are in for good clean fun, you don't deserve the abuse and torture.

Alantino
15-02-2012, 11:11 AM
1. Should I go back to him?

no way

its okay, it is to protect urself

no, unless he agree to sign the agreement in black and white

4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do?

just change number will do. report police if he stalks you.

NEVER TRUST this type of scum bag. JIA YOU sistar.

its the same everywhere, there will be 害群之马

drifand
15-02-2012, 11:12 AM
you did right. I had flings with people before and this girl asked for money. Luckly I had excuse saying I had none and was owing money to some loan.

I would have done the same with friends as well. Some borrow and never return. Luckly for me those I lend to were really trustable.

I wouldn't have let him borrow the money, regardless of signing that piece of paper.

Change number, get a court order against him if he tries to be an idiot shame the member here if need to.

Oh remember women always have higher rights than man so you have the upper hand. He should think twice.

Fat Fatt
15-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I am a professional (??what professional??) I told him to be a gentleman and I gave him a loan agreement to sign. He gave a lot of excuse not to sign, and but constantly telling me about our future together, and how he can easily get many other girls. (you can be sure that's the last time u see your 35k if u really lend him)

One fine day I got fed up. I decided to end the r/s, and tell him its not working out for us. Then when I told him that, he started scolding me, and I am afraid he will start stalking me and hurt me because he can't take rejection. (guess he will not, better spend time look for other people to con)

Any bro or sister that went through similiar incident can give me some advise? 1. Should I go back to him? Nope
2. Am I wrong to just end the r/s? Yes
3. Should I have trust him and lent him the $? No, it's better lending to me. I meant it's the same as lending a stranger because u don't really know him
4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do? the police or authorities should help u, but u need to collect some evidence to support ur claim, like SMS etc.

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable. :( :confused:

I answered in brackets to ur post. Ur last statement is a sweeping statement, just becos u met a nut case does not mean that all in Sbf are like that. Just that U have not met a good one. N please if u r feeling rich don't give it to gigolos like the one u said, but give it to an old folk home or orphanage.

Xgenre
15-02-2012, 11:21 AM

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable.

1. No, guys are easily replaceable here. Start a thread about getting a new FB and thousands of guys will queue to replace him. Don't go back to him, he might take naked photos of you and force you to lend him money in future. That's blackmail.

2. No, you aren't wrong. Once you are uncomfortable, it's better to end it. A woman's instincts are supposedly very accurate right?

3. No, if he's trust-worthy, he will sign whatever agreement you proposed. Then again, is whatever you are letting him sign valid in court?

4. Go to the police. It's harassment. Changing your number would be a good start.

5. SBF is never a good place to find FB. Whatever gave you the idea it's a good place? Why didn't you take steps to protect your online identity?

guess67
15-02-2012, 11:24 AM

Gal, I strongly agreed to this statement. I am thinking of finding a FB outside sbf :rolleyes:

Xpress
15-02-2012, 11:28 AM
When in doubt.. walk away.. Since you posted.. you are in doubt..

Your don't owe him anything.. walk away.. life will be better.. I'm sure..

All the best.. good luck..

SH149
15-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Agree with bro Fat Fatt say

Do u know that among SBF members there is actually some really nice gentlemen n ladies n it's just a pity u din get to meet one

Anyway play safe if u meet anyone regardless who he is - especially money issue can be a real headache cause that's yr hard earn money

acidicavex
15-02-2012, 11:29 AM

I had just previously break up with my bf and fb and was feeling all empty and alone. That's how I met this guy S

S sound like a really fun guy when I met him. He was charming and attentive to me. This was probably why I agreed to have sex with him so quickly. Everything was fine until he told me about this business opportunity and said that he needed a loan. He said he would return to me within 35 days.

I am a professional. I told him to be a gentleman and I gave him a loan agreement to sign. He gave a lot of excuse not to sign, and but constantly telling me about our future together, and how he can easily get many other girls.

One fine day I got fed up. I decided to end the r/s, and tell him its not working out for us. Then when I told him that, he started scolding me, and I am afraid he will start stalking me and hurt me because he can't take rejection.

Any bro or sister that went through similiar incident can give me some advise? 1. Should I go back to him? Nope never turn back
2. Am I wrong to just end the r/s? no comment no ground to comment
3. Should I have trust him and lent him the $? no even btw husband and wife when it come to $$ it need to be clear if not soon it will be part of the issue when fight arise regardless how lovey dovey you are not to mention he is just your FB not even you real relationship partner.
4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do?can't help you can change your nos at a small fee w/o breaking the contract term with your telco provider. There is nothing you can do if he decide to sabo you.

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable. :( :confused: You just down on luck maybe you can open eye bigger i can see some very nice bros around but maybe they are already taken good luck in meeting a future one.

reply in red

sloppy85
15-02-2012, 11:31 AM
1> money shld not get involve in relationship as it corrupted or tainted love in first place.. Money is money n love is love should not put together as one. I learn through a hardway..

2> he will sign the agreement if he plan to return u the money.

3> if he is harassing u.. report to police as in sg our police very satki 1 :>

RAMS75
15-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I answered in brackets to ur post. Ur last statement is a sweeping statement, just becos u met a nut case does not mean that all in Sbf are like that. Just that U have not met a good one. N please if u r feeling rich don't give it to gigolos like the one u said, but give it to an old folk home or orphanage.

Agree with Bro Fat fatt..

soccerboot
15-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Any bro or sister that went through similiar incident can give me some advise? 1. Should I go back to him?

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable
Sis, I think you did the right thing! His intention is not pure anymore! There is no need for you to go back to him as there are definitely better guys out there! If you let him get his way, there will be never ending of lending! He didn't dare to sign the agreement, he never have the intention to pay it back! If he is giving out your number like Christmas gift then make a police report on it. A guy has more to lose when it comes to reputation! If you start receiving funny calls, just change your number!

Btw, if you need a good guy, I can introduce you to my blood brother. He is really a good catch! Totally responsible except he is a bit shy when meeting up. When you know him better, he will open up and you will find him interesting! Cheers!

BscBMD997
15-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Any bro or sister that went through similiar incident can give me some advise?
1. Should I go back to him? ----->>>NO
2. Am I wrong to just end the r/s?---->>> Good thing u end it!
3. Should I have trust him and lent him the $? ---->>> Of cuz dont trust and dont lent him the $$$$!!!
4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do?----->>> 999

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable. :( :confused:[/QUOTE]

There are mature people here. Dont mark everyone here like this.

TwinLighter
15-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi Cheryl,
Most bros have already answered your question in your thread :), frankly speaking you need not fret too much over that guy. He'll go away after sometime if he knows he arent getting anything from you.

By the way, i'm a 25 m chi guy here, need not really have to become FB eventually, even if can make a friend also would be nice.

Just in case anytime you feel like talking to someone about anything, anything at all. Feel free to drop me a pm :)

Have a nice day lady.

Curious2Try
15-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Did not really go through similar incidents but as a guy, my advise below:

1. Should I go back to him? - NO!!!
2. Am I wrong to just end the r/s? - YES!!!
3. Should I have trust him and lent him the $? - Seems like he's out to cheat- beware!
4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do? - Can consider making a police report, else you may wish to change your contact number?

Anyway, not all guys here are that bad, you just have to keep trying. Feel free to PM me though :)

wetnail
15-02-2012, 11:49 AM

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable. :( :confused: hey cheryl, on my point of view, this guy is a jerk! Obviously he's a con who tries to get into your life when u felt empty and needed attention the most, be the nice guy, win your trust, then grab whatever he can from you. He's got all bullshit about business plan, 35 days to return loan, what kinda business will recoup in such a short time, do the professionals in the bank will even believe that? Yea, he probably can get other girls, then tell him to go ahead and try his luck on someone else, let him know you're not in his control! What have you got to lose anyway? He's just a blood sucking jerk. End this relationship please, stop having any intimate relationship with him, if u'r worry about the possibility that he may stalk and hurt u, u gotta think if he may video record u and him in some intimate action for blackmail use. The money is yours, this life is yours, don't ruin it by starting to give in to losers like him, i'm sure you've got some trustable guy friends that are willing to help in ensuring your safety against this idiot. Stand firm, trust no one but yourself, no one wants to get themselve hurt. Be safe.

Gentle Boy
15-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi Sis,

I totally agree with the bros here. Leave him for good. This type of guy is not for you. Get police to help if he stalks you or harass you. Although we bros here are out to fling, we are gentlemen and I think my fellow bros here will agree with me that we despise men who takes such advantage and does not respect gals.

To low graded people out there, dun come and damage our reputation here.

flamenomore
15-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Hey girl, don't ever think of going back! The FB relationship line was crossed once he suggested to borrow money from you. You are already offering sex already, why should you as a girl, "pay" for it?

I would suggest you give him a final warning to tell him to back off from you. Confide in a close male friend about this guy who is harassing you. Ask the close guy friend to answer that FB's calls or texts so that the FB will know you have someone protecting you.

Worse come to worse, report to police. But I would suggest this as a last step cos a bit pai seh for girls to report such things..

Take care k!! & pls dont keep this in your heart, if you need vent off a bit of emotional stress due to this incident, pls post here. I think SBF still have mature people around to listen to you. :)

geckoSG
15-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Its good to LEAVE him. He is just a scam trying to cheat u of your feel, your money and gain sex.

Do not go back to him. He ain't worth it. Just ignore him, but if he harrass u, make a police report.

Lesson I have learnt. Do not talk about $$$ in a FB RS. Whatever promised
dateline to return the $$$ will not happen. Same for both Guys and Gals.

Turtle
15-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Agree with bro Fat Fatt say

Do u know that among SBF members there is actually some really nice gentlemen n ladies n it's just a pity u din get to meet one

and also gentle animals like rat, turtle.... wahaha:D

Ravenzou
15-02-2012, 12:15 PM
HI Cheryl, you don't have to bother about this guy. He not worth having a RS with. As you have notice slot of ppl has already given u good advise. Please be strong and brave to stand up to this jerk.
As you know no doubt this is a sex forum, there are bound to have good and bad person around and I hope that this incident will not tarnish yr impressions or some of the good folks here.

Take care, and if u still need more advice please feel free to post here and I m sure some of us will offer good and sound advice.

Turtle
15-02-2012, 12:16 PM
I am thinking of finding a FB outside sbf :rolleyes:

you can find ah rat behind your house, sometimes in your rubbish bins..
good for teh neh therapy.. ;)

alan0338
15-02-2012, 12:18 PM

of cos not unless u are brainless...

theres no rite or wrong la, happy then be together la, not happy then stay together for wat??

u claim tat u are a professional, but y are u asking such a question???? :eek:even if sign agreement also no way ...

time to change ur number if tats needed to, and next time pls remember to use another line for cheonging usage ... :)

nowhere is safe in tis world, importance is to open up ur eyes bigger in the future ...

Dirtyboy76
15-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Leave him cheryl, u are looking for FB and not a money lender. If u guys are sincere together . Money sld not have come into the topic.

Stageboy
15-02-2012, 12:25 PM
i totally agree with bros here n strong agree with flamenomore.
flamenomore said The FB relationship line was crossed once he suggested to borrow money from you. You are already offering sex already, why should you as a girl, "pay" for it?

so wat for u need to worry so much? he is the one wrong not u.

HELL NO!!!!!!!!

HELL NO TOO!!!!

HELL NO WAY TO TRUST HIM. U SHOULD SPEND UR $$ URSELF ENJOY UR LIFE THEN LENT HIM.

TELL HIM TO FXXK OFF IF HE FOLLOW U AROUND CALL FOR HELP IF U NEED.
(I THINK ALL BROS N SIS WILL COME OUT FOR U IF ANYONE OF US HERE IN TROUBLE) ;)
CHANGE UR NUMBER.

LIFE IS SHORT ENJOY EVERY MOMENT IN LIFE. HAPPY IS THE KEY OF LIFE:)

ch33zy
15-02-2012, 12:28 PM
hi cheryl..

like what most of the bros who have advised you earlier..

you can simply just walk off.. you do not owe him anything.. money matter wise, it seemed that he is thinking to borrow from you and just simply walk off/disappear.. dun fall into this trap.. i have encountered this before myself.. so be very careful..

since you mentioned that you are treating him as a fb, then there is nothing much to worry.. if he does harass you or if you are getting nuisance calls, you can just simply go to the police or just change your number..

there is no 100% safe place in this world.. it's all about risk taking and the 'rewards' that you reap after taking the plunge..

anyway, stay positive and things will turn out fine for you.. :D

soccerboot
Btw, Cheryl is really head turner in real! Saw her a few times so it is definitely worthwhile to go after her! Realised it is her from her email. :)Cheers!

jasdude

Hahaha, what luck to get such guy. By this time, your sbf FB would had read this post thread already. Should be calling or texting you by now.

Do not lend him any money, cos you will never get it back. Second, there are so many guys in sbf, its your luck to get someone like that. Its just your luck. Leave him and move on, furthermore he is just a FB not your BF. Get another one and he will lan lan go away. At most change number or report police if he is stalking you. Is he married? if so even easier to get rid of him.

ch33zy
15-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Btw, Cheryl is really head turner in real! Saw her a few times so it is definitely worthwhile to go after her! Realised it is her from her email. :)Cheers!

dun tell me that you are the guy that she is referring to?

Apocalypse
15-02-2012, 12:40 PM
This kind of guy are scum. You deserve someone better to be with. This kind of people usually like to dua kang and behave v slick. but then they are like so full of air, u use a needle and poke them they totally burst. :D

mikejess
15-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Answer these:
If u give him to him, will he ask for another "loan' again?
He is still a gentleman after you reject the loan?
Do you want to stay and support a liability?
Do you think u be safe from domestic violent if u take him back?
R u so sure other site are crowded with mature fb?

U shld knw the answers. U decide in yo next course of action.
Take care.

Xgenre
15-02-2012, 01:07 PM

This is very worrying. When you can be traced via an email, you aren't doing much to protect yourself from future harassment. As you have realised, human relationships can be very fleeting. Your FB today can be your stalker tomorrow. Don't disclose too much about yourself, even if he is your FB.

cheryl
15-02-2012, 01:25 PM

hmm.... I dun think I met you before or gave u my email before...

u sound psychotic. r u delusional? :mad:

cheryl
15-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks everyone else for your kind words

I was just unsure if I made the right decision, because whenever he was with me, he knows just the right words to say and the right things to do. :(

ch33zy
15-02-2012, 01:32 PM
i think he is a seasoned guy for this.. so just be wary when you can..

sadlonelyguyer
15-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Any bro or sister that went through similiar incident can give me some advise? 1. Should I go back to him? NO.-NO!
2. Am I wrong to just end the r/s? NO.-NO! u make the F* right choice
3. Should I have trust him and lent him the $? cant comment.
4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do? if u have doubt on him, suggest u dont lend him $ or even get in touch with him.

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable. :( :confused: and lastly just becoz u met 1 arsehole, doesnt make all men arse hole!!

:D:Din red

bugmenot
15-02-2012, 01:41 PM

Haha! Classic example of attention seeker.

Don't worry too much sis, time to let go, just let go and move on.

A lot of bros have shared the counter-measures. Deploy as and when necessary, it should do the trick.

Have a nice day! :D

muscleboi
15-02-2012, 01:42 PM
if he's willing to return the money, what is stopping him from signing the agreement?

The bottomline is, he is a very dishonest guy. Don't go back to him. Cut off all contacts with him.

You are a very honest girl. I like your part of signing the agreement. Everything should be black and white. If both parties agree to follow the rules, they should not hesitate to sign above the dotted line.

I admire you to come out with the loan agreement. You did a great job. Give yourself a pat on the shoulder because you have just stopped a fraud from happening.

change your number. it's the best way to prevent him from harassing you. if you told him where you stayed, threaten him you will report him to the police. Women's charter is very useful in this case..

jj583
15-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Hey Jerk,
you saw all the posts? you better dis-appear ! Haha ..
what a jackass!!:eek::eek:

newyorker88
15-02-2012, 02:00 PM

I'm starting to think that sbf is not a gd place to find FB cos the guys not v mature and emotionally stable.

SIster,

DUMP HIM IMMEDIATELY. Let me reveal a true case of a Ex police officer( female), name not posted for her privacy, although those who remember will know whom I am talking about.

She is being jailed for giving a GUN to her BF, and later reported being stolen. That guy is a Chow Ah Beng. Her glory days include a letter of apprasial from Late Mrs LKY, for being a good body guard.

If you are looking for love, this is not a place. Here is filled with opportuntist and I personally ever busted a OKT story with some other brothers who tried to extort a BROTHER here for some misgivings he done to a FL( thread deleted already), and someone dig out his NRIC. the rest is history.

Look for love in real life, not here. If you are ready to get on with life to be steady, quit all these FB friends and stick to one. You are going to live your life with tat person for good, so spend more time knowing him more before getting tied down.

I hope you had your time of fun and now you are ready to settle down. Good luck in your search in real world.

cocobun
15-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Gal, I strongly agreed to this statement. I am thinking of finding a FB outside sbf :rolleyes:

wah, I'm transparent ah!!

can intro me more ladies......hehe

Tell you FB or ex-FB that you recently know someone call 'Green Lantern'....haha just kidding...

I think it's not about SBF, this is norm even if you meet someone offline...if a BMW hits a person, it's not about the car, it's the person driving it...get it?

Ha, it's obvious he wants more than just a FB, if he can easily get many girls, ask him go ask them for the loan then......

If you feels that he may harm you (which I do not see the reason for doing so unless he's mentally sick), go make a police report and send him a copy.

The rule is, if you allow him to advance any further, you will be the one suffer....

myst
15-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Breaking out from my usual pattern. Normally I don't respond to such threads. Lots of good advice from bros here I shan't repeat.

Never had an FB before.

Divorced with children, I am mentally sound, financially sound and am not the sticky type.

I supposed your inbox is full. If interested, can pm me instead and see how it goes.

cocobun
15-02-2012, 02:27 PM

I was just unsure if I made the right decision, because whenever he was with me, he knows just the right words to say and the right things to do. :(

just make sure you are in the 'RIGHT MIND' to make the decision....

you are also crossing the line as a FB if you didn't realise....

wetnail
15-02-2012, 02:40 PM

what makes you think that no other guy knows what right things to say and do better than he can? Try this, go out with other guy and put this S totally out of your mind. Let him know that you can be as popular among guy as he can, or better. So if he's smart, he'll probably fall back. If it is money that he is after, he'll probably try his luck somewhere else since knowing that he stands no chance of getting anything from you, especially when he realise that his charm no more works and you can live with or without him.

Alantino
15-02-2012, 02:48 PM

just /ignored him la, you can always find other friends de. 加油!

Toyota Honda
15-02-2012, 02:54 PM

Sis,

This guy doesn't deserve your attention nor pity or even any form of empathy.

To your qns:
1) No way should you go back to him. He has proven to be a lopser and that he can just dump you for good if you give in to him and money. So while you have a chance to leave, leave. You can easily get more guys than him getting girls.

2)You are right in endingthe relationship. It shows your natural reaction to he whole thing. and natural 1st reaction is always right! And now that I say you are right, it means you are definitely guarantee endorsed RIGHT!

3)You know you shouldnt trust him. And does he even deserved to be trusted? Feelings are 1 thing, money is definitely the other! Dun be a fool to believe it. If he can be trusted, he will be the one initiating the loan agreement, not you initiating it and he giving excuses not to sign it.

4)I am sure if you get any guy friends to help you out in sticky situations. He got your no., you got his. Who will die first? A guy giving out his girl's no. becasue the girl wants to leave him and doesn't wan to lend him money? Or a girl got no choice but to repay the guy's actions?

sropau
15-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Nope! Personally i think that he's jus making use of u! There's always better guy out there.

Nothing wrong! U've made the right decision.

No! You might not even get back the $ at the end of the day.

Try to avoid him and dun keep in touch with him!

This is jus my personal thoughts. There's always better man out there to care for you instead of making use of you. Do take care :)

HeadOn
15-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Looks like a seasoned player out to con gals money. Must have succeed a few times so thought u another easy meat. Found out u r alert enough n he must have got he wasted his precious time on you n hence trying to get some revenge.

This kinda guy better drop him like a hot potatoes before you got urself burnt

HokkienPeng
15-02-2012, 03:31 PM
A guy will never borrow money from a woman no matter how broke or how good the opportunity is. I hokkien pai. I support wife, gf or fb but never borrow money from them. If an opportunity is too good, then it's a scam. Take it from someone that have gone thru the school of hard knocks.

bigangry
15-02-2012, 03:34 PM
if he is sincerely and confident of returning you the money, then he will sign the IOU, since he dont want to sign mean he is out to con you.

if you dont feel comfortable with him then tell him to fuck off there are so many other men out there. :)

masgnoel
15-02-2012, 03:38 PM

The right decision is to leave him, con man are all sweet talker ,that's why they can con ppl of their money...
Be firm if not he will take advantage of u.

soccerboot
15-02-2012, 03:47 PM

Sister, I dont called myself soccerboot in real life lah! I just want you to move on and find a greener pasture of green! May the love & passion be with you!

sammyleaks
15-02-2012, 04:05 PM

This is very worrying. When you can be traced via an email, you aren't doing much to protect yourself from future harassment. As you have realised, human relationships can be very fleeting. Your FB today can be your stalker tomorrow. Don't disclose too much about yourself, even if he is your FB.

Sister, I dont called myself soccerboot in real life lah! I just want you to move on and find a greener pasture of green! May the love & passion be with you!

OOOOO SOCCERBOOt Wah that means u r a boastful delusional stalking clone! so what is your actually nick in sbf since you are organizing a 210 strong party cos you this nick isn't reputable or steady enough. Who will trust you?

ConanDestroyer
15-02-2012, 04:10 PM

is there sometin we dun know here?

I = suggest self centered dominant, like as if you know her

just want =suggests impatience

you to move on = suggests please shut up already

am I reading too much? :rolleyes:

Alantino
15-02-2012, 04:24 PM
is there sometin we dun know here?

I = suggest self centered dominant, like as if you know her

just want =suggests impatience

you to move on = suggests please shut up already

am I reading too much? :rolleyes:

so zhun? hehehehe. have to ask sistar Cheryl liao.

Iemanishere
15-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Dear dear, leave the guy.. There are many guys in the sea, only that the good ones are married and have gf... So take ur time

ConanDestroyer
15-02-2012, 04:57 PM
so zhun? hehehehe. have to ask sistar Cheryl liao.

I'm being zapped by a 2 pointer

Am I wrong? 15-02-2012 04:38 PM trying to be a smart alec to make yourself look good

I wonder who this 2 pointer maggot is :rolleyes: :cool:

Alantino
15-02-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm being zapped by a 2 pointer

Am I wrong? 15-02-2012 04:38 PM trying to be a smart alec to make yourself look good

I wonder who this 2 pointer maggot is :rolleyes: :cool:

i know how you feel. hehehe. like wat he said, move on ba.

tat person himself may be trying to look good too :D

gobal100
15-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Don care and hack care. people that is up to no good leave them behind. because they bring notihng but problem.

SH149
15-02-2012, 05:39 PM
and also gentle animals like rat, turtle.... wahaha:D

Yes yes of cos u r one of the nice gentlemen out there :D

just make sure you are in the 'RIGHT MIND' to make the decision....

you are also crossing the line as a FB if you didn't realise....

Bro show her yr green power :D

soccerboot
15-02-2012, 05:52 PM
OOOOO SOCCERBOOt Wah that means u r a boastful delusional stalking clone! so what is your actually nick in sbf since you are organizing a 210 strong party cos you this nick isn't reputable or steady enough. Who will trust you?

Bro, this is someone else thread. Let's bring this out of here! I think I know who you are liao! The one that keep saying others are clones. You can check with administrator on my ID, I dont need to clone or explain to you. Bro, get a life! Your 2nd post still on me! Your intention is obvious, let's settle this like a gentleman. Sorry, Cheryl on hijacking your post.

cocobun
15-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Bro show her yr green power :D

to show would means we have to meet, and that is if she and me meet first...:)

anyway I think TS has no lack of suitors, I'm happy as long as there are more friends (both guys and gals), fun, laughter, drinks, singing, pool.....:D

alan0338
15-02-2012, 07:13 PM
A guy will never borrow money from a woman no matter how broke or how good the opportunity is. I hokkien pai. I support wife, gf or fb but never borrow money from them. If an opportunity is too good, then it's a scam. Take it from someone that have gone thru the school of hard knocks.

wah bro, ur ang mor way sibeh ho... :D

loneyheart
15-02-2012, 07:51 PM

He was just yr Fuck Buddy unless he was Friend w Benefit :D Once u loan to him there will b no ending he will asked for more ............ He is just like a Giogolo or 小白脸..... Dum judge t whole loads by 1 spoil apple if then dum throw yr quest here ..... Tell him off tat u r over n WARN him if he keep pestering u n trying to do something funny U will make a police report ... U HV HIS NUMBER ....Make yr self clear n w strong stand tat u r serious to him .... :p

netrot
15-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi Ts.. if u need my help.. just pass me his vehicle no.. i am sure i can trace all his detail out.. and than maybe we can send for a credit bearue rating on his cards rating? how much does he need ?? :rolleyes: .. Hey bros & sis .. i beileve we all have a plastic thing call credit card:D .. hmm.. correct me if i am wrong.. there is a such thing call ready credit? hmm.. why he dont go and use his ready credit ? just a thought..

miniboy
15-02-2012, 08:52 PM

go look for mata lah
kan ni na
study so much liao so call professional dont know how to deal

Doctor/Lawyer/Accountant ???

dont anyhow represent a professional ok
that chick fl i call last week also call herself a professional fuck server
not too bad at least really give me a good long 20min bj

nah beh pua chee bye
FB = Fuck Buddy
fuck liao say bye bye
simi money business
money involved mean u pay for a duck or he pay for a prostitute chicken

FB still talk about future ???
future means 1 fuck still good can continue fuck some more

in the end still go look for mata lah
mata u know arhh errrr u professional ya
police lol

alot of laws written to protect u

u scare huh
siao log on see your thread posting until so tu lan

add me as friend if u like
FB also can but fuck liao no play play typing here in sbf hor

LL

SH149
15-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Ts.. if u need my help.. just pass me his vehicle no.. i am sure i can trace all his detail out.. and than maybe we can send for a credit bearue rating on his cards rating? how much does he need ?? :rolleyes: .. Hey bros & sis .. i beileve we all have a plastic thing call credit card:D .. hmm.. correct me if i am wrong.. there is a such thing call ready credit? hmm.. why he dont go and use his ready credit ? just a thought..

Simple !

Use ready credit need to pay back plus interest

kokochan
15-02-2012, 11:40 PM
TS, as a sales guy, i met a lot of people. heard alot of stories. im not gona say you should listen to me but just my 2 cents

1. Should I go back to him? definately this is a no.
from what you are describing, this guy seems like just after your money. money works the world!

its a good decision tba. clear cutting of trees rather than hanging neither here nor there and especially he might really be just lusting for your money and sex.

no. TBA and VERY VERY HONESTLY, how many times u see ppl kill their spouse for the insurance money? yea it happens. Im sure u have friends that borrowed money from you or friends who loan it to someone else and they disappear even with the petty sums.
Yea my dad suffered lots of money lending and no returns so.. for me i just lost $50 bucks to a friend and yea its cheap to see a friend haha.

theres really nothing u can do about this. Even if you DO LEND him the money, he can still be a bastard and give out your numbers and still stalk u :(
Also if he really does that, i think u should go to the police.

take care and good luck to you!

neb_neb
16-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Hi sis,

You start the thread by self-claiming to be a professional. Well, is it that difficult on your part to differentiate between lust and love when meeting some weirdo online? Apart from that, you also self-claimed that guys from SBF to be immature and emotionally "stable" solely based on the nutcase you encountered.

Lastly, the 4 choices u threw at us is equally insulting as the above labelling. This really question your true intention starting this thread, there are 4 possibilities.

1) your genuine seeking help
2) another attention seeking professional
3) testing if there are any mature & emotionally "unstable" guys left in SBF
4) your bored & horny and don't mind trying your luck at SBF again

mclovin
16-02-2012, 12:33 AM
this is not the right way to treat a lady :)

Alantino
16-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi sis,

You start the thread by self-claiming to be a professional. Well, is it that difficult on your part to differentiate between lust and love when meeting some weirdo online? Apart from that, you also self-claimed that guys from SBF to be immature and emotionally "stable" solely based on the nutcase you encountered.

Lastly, the 4 choices u threw at us is equally insulting as the above labelling. This really question your true intention starting this thread, there are 4 possibilities.

1) your genuine seeking help
2) another attention seeking professional
3) testing if there are any mature & emotionally "unstable" guys left in SBF
4) your bored & horny and don't mind trying your luck at SBF again

i seen people who are successful in their work but sux big time in their love life. This is possible too.

mclovin
16-02-2012, 01:04 AM
patience is a virtue :p dont rush things :p

S.B.Y.1
16-02-2012, 01:26 AM
nowhere is safe in tis world, importance is to open up ur eyes bigger in the future ...

You"ll definitely be safe inside Pak's Sarong'S :p :D

rauldon
16-02-2012, 01:30 AM
pAK PAK ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOUR SARONG!!! HAHAHAH

imdild0Meow
16-02-2012, 01:57 AM

Lets, Analyze this bit by bit.

First things first.

FB = Fuck buddies, is should be nothing more than just FB. Unless the relationship has already advanced into a stage where you know every aspects of his life.

As for Professionalism, on the first point of reasoning, yes he have a business opportunity. Correct a loan, alright ..then get him to show you the business opportunity, invest not loan, is a better way if he can't come up with shit. Then let him be.

Personality Analysis Of Subject S:

1)Compulsive Depression ( 60+%) - Explaination, he has already shown you if he cant achieve something...He'd lose control explained by his actions.

Maybe if you can, tell us more details about what happened, not just summarizing its still too early for everyone to jump into conclusion, lets hear both sides of the story.

But as of now. What is best for you is to stay away from him :)

ah rat
16-02-2012, 01:14 PM

Sis, let me go outside,So I be ur FB :p

Suku21
16-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Cheryl, You're not in the wrong, he must have done this to other woman also. Just put urself in first place....

:)

AmeShin
16-02-2012, 01:36 PM
U just unfortunate to meet a bad one. There may be better one outside anyway.
Take care
Anyway its a wise choice.dont worry

1stTR
16-02-2012, 02:16 PM

S sound like a really fun guy when I met him. He was charming and attentive to me. This was probably why I agreed to have sex with him so quickly. Everything was fine until he told me about this business opportunity and said that he needed a loan.Ask him to take from bank He said he would return to me within 35 days. If he can return by 35days, y not ask him to wait for 35days and him won't have to loan from anyone.

I am a professional. I told him to be a gentleman and I gave him a loan agreement to sign. He gave a lot of excuse not to sign, and but constantly telling me about our future together, and how he can easily get many other girls. If he can't even sign on the agreement, what future is ther to talk abt.

1. Should I go back to him? Y jump back into the hole when u oredi got out.
2. Am I wrong to just end the r/s?If ur r/s is built on $$$, then u're not wrong. No point holding on a r/s when it's abt $$$. Dun wait till u're squeeze dry and then dump by him.
3. Should I have trust him and lent him the $?nope. Never. Trust no one especially when it's abt $$$.
4. What if he starts following me around or give out my number, what should I do?Change ur no and go to the police and lodge a report.

There's never a rite place to find FB. Ppl in sbf mayb around u and ppl around u mayb a member here too. U hav to kno and understand a person well b4 u jump into a r/s. Alot of factors contribute to finding the rite one and being a member here isn't 1 of the factor. Managing r/s or marriage is like running a biz or making investment choices. U've to kno and understand the what, where, when and how b4 you make a decision.

Stageboy
16-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Hi Cheryl,
Aft so many advise wat u plan to do?
Always remember:
LIFE IS SHORT ENJOY EVERY MOMENT IN LIFE. HAPPINESS IS THE KEY OF LIFE

alan0338
16-02-2012, 03:12 PM
You"ll definitely be safe inside Pak's Sarong'S :p :D

mai la, saya takut ula :eek: :D

HunterJ
16-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Honestly, I feel... There is nothing right or wrong in the first place. It depends on each person's point of view in things.. Something A thinks is right, B might think is wrong.. So, it is up to you to decide, and make the decisions where you won't regret doing so.

No doubt, money involvement in relationship always create problems. Not only FB relationship, but also a normal healthy relationship, or even marriage. It is unavoidable. If it is willingly being done, I don't find any problem in it. But if there is an external cause which forces any party to be not willing, then it will be a problem.

Answers to your question based on my opinion..

1. You should not, unless you are really in love with him and feel he is "THE ONE" for you.

2. You are not wrong to end the relationship. You have the rights to do so. Sorry to say this, but no point harping over it. Don't cry over spilled milk. :)

3. If it is a business opportunity, and if he is a businessman, he should understand that every loan comes with an agreement. My point is, he is out to cheat you. So, you should not have trusted him and lend him the money.

4. Don't worry. Singapore Police is efficient and friendly enough to give you a helping hand to avoid any problems from this.

Just my 2cents... ;)

cocobun
16-02-2012, 04:39 PM
There's never a rite place to find FB. Ppl in sbf mayb around u and ppl around u mayb a member here too. U hav to kno and understand a person well b4 u jump into a r/s. Alot of factors contribute to finding the rite one and being a member here isn't 1 of the factor. Managing r/s or marriage is like running a biz or making investment choices. U've to kno and understand the what, where, when and how b4 you make a decision.

taking a 'break' again ah.....:D

hello1891
16-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Just yr FB, if yr FB have other ideal in mind then just give up and look for another. Like all fellow sbf bro said if he stalk just go report the person.

If need a new FB here's 1

sammyleaks
16-02-2012, 07:18 PM
go look for mata lah
kan ni na
study so much liao so call professional dont know how to deal

Doctor/Lawyer/Accountant ???

dont anyhow represent a professional ok
that chick fl i call last week also call herself a professional fuck server
not too bad at least really give me a good long 20min bj

nah beh pua chee bye
FB = Fuck Buddy
fuck liao say bye bye
simi money business
money involved mean u pay for a duck or he pay for a prostitute chicken

FB still talk about future ???
future means 1 fuck still good can continue fuck some more

in the end still go look for mata lah
mata u know arhh errrr u professional ya
police lol

alot of laws written to protect u

u scare huh
siao log on see your thread posting until so tu lan

add me as friend if u like
FB also can but fuck liao no play play typing here in sbf hor

LL

u must be the FB! so worked up!

hornyrabbit75
16-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Sis/mei...

as a fellow human in this little earth, let me advise ya to f & forget hor... Unless he's damn gd - can f u for hrs without cumming, handsome like ur dream idol / lover / etc... Then bo pian... I always belief tht $$$ can earn back, but certain things in life r really fleeting... If $$$ can really make those fleeting moments last longer then it's worth taking a gamble/investment - u choose the appropriate word ba... Hey certain words haf damn powderful effects on most pple...

Okie nuff of my rubbish :)

Sent through my Ace :)

1stTR
16-02-2012, 11:42 PM
taking a 'break' again ah.....:D

Yaloh....:p Stalking me again ar?:D

cocobun
16-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Yaloh....:p Stalking me again ar?:D

ha, wait others might think I'm a gxy....:D

miniboy
17-02-2012, 01:27 AM
some bros really not appreciate my earlier posting in a different way
not to be rude or gangster
just try to express myself in a more comical way :D

like that also get deduct points

Alantino
17-02-2012, 09:54 AM

no way

its okay, it is to protect urself

no, unless he agree to sign the agreement in black and white

just change number will do. report police if he stalks you.

NEVER TRUST this type of scum bag. JIA YOU sistar.

its the same everywhere, there will be 害群之马

to the scum who zap me 5 points.

Y you are a scum? women's money also wanna cheat, earn your own self la~

*i don't care about the points, just tat this scum asked me "Why scum?" i got no other way to answer him, tats y i post here for tat scum to see.

next time please leave your name after deducting so i can answer you direct.

HunterJ
17-02-2012, 09:55 AM
some bros really not appreciate my earlier posting in a different way
not to be rude or gangster
just try to express myself in a more comical way :D

like that also get deduct points

Maybe it doesn't seems comical to people here. :rolleyes: Or their sense of "humor" still not up to your standard yet la. haha :cool:

Snake_eater
17-02-2012, 01:17 PM
I suppose you already know the answer. Many movies show such scenes already. If you still fall for it, then you are asking for it. Good luck.

J fellow
17-02-2012, 01:54 PM
ts should reveal who this guy is to us. we are all behind you sis. think u need a new fb, like me?:D

sean69
17-02-2012, 03:30 PM
ts should reveal who this guy is to us. we are all behind you sis. think u need a new fb, like me?:D

oh.. are we having a doggy marathon with TS ?? .. :D ..

I think i jus reinforced TS's view that we are all horny bastards here!! :p

cocobun
18-02-2012, 03:15 PM
so what's is the decision/outcome??

draven78eric
28-02-2012, 02:31 PM

:D What do you think..?:rolleyes: Started two thread..and the two thread closed and taken out..

P.S - Sis Cheryl , Dont get yourself into the suituation of "Freinds Benefits";)
Cheer up...

sinner1234
28-02-2012, 06:05 PM

Dear Sis cheryl,

Given your professionalism and the way you handled the situation, your IQ is of normal level.
In addition, many advises are here and the answers are more or less similiar.
I guess it's a no-brainer on what to do for ya.

I had quoted your above phrase bcos that's where it's the "pull" factor towards tht Bas#$%d and i will like to address that as your EQ (emotional) may be slightly lower to your IQ.

Anyway, my humble comments:

1) He knows what to say n what to do, bcos he could be a PRO- "heart cheating Bas%^&d". It justifies what you said in your initial post that he said he can easily get other girls. That is a form of emotional blackmail and you seem to have sunk in there.

2) Do you want to be one of his stats? ;p He could be doing the same trick to your felllow sisters. ;p He may be making use of your emotions to "roll" his finances.

3) Money is the root of all evil and i am a strong advocate to the mentioned phrase. How many ppl can actually steer clear of this evil.
NIL, i'll tell you tht ;p........ It's only how severe or low one will stoop to.
IMHO, it's a gamble. If you think he is worth that loan and you can live-do if in any case he goes MIA after your money, you can go for broke. Else, better keep it for shopping or cheonging with a new bro here bah ;p.

Finally, the line has been crossed in regards to the terms and conditions of the stipulated F@#% Buddy(FB) agreement dated 0000 B.C.
There should not be any seeking of monetary aid or assistance whatsoever.

Hope by now, this matter has been "settled".

Happy bonking!! ;p

DO_YOU_BJ
02-03-2012, 06:32 PM

Listen gal, you feel empty or your pussy cannot be empty?
I read 1st sentence already feel like giving you a bloody slap, it is clear to me that you 依赖性很强

S sound like a really fun guy when I met him. He was charming and attentive to me.
This was probably why I agreed to have sex with him so quickly.
This says alot about what category of the population you belong to, but i have to give it to you for your honesty though.

Everything was fine until he told me about this business opportunity and said that he needed a loan. He said he would return to me within 35 days.

1stly, you already call him a FB and of cos, you're his FB too, so what the hell was he talking about having a future together?
As in always his personal other sex partner?
KNN this fucker must be some CMI guy who always like to show that he can correct?
Also, there's no need to tell anyone whether ur a professional or wat, but thanks, confirm behind the desk type.

Wah, you want to end he scold you ah?
Why scold you?
Cos he cant fuck you anymore?
Cos you didnt loan him the moolah?

Why the hell wud you even consider that?
I know i wouldn't.
He aint the only other dick around to fuck you!
Remember you said FB, seems like you don;t even know what is FB.
You needs dicks, the number of sperm the bros here can offer wud already drown you!
You didn't do anything right or wrong, you just told your FB you don't want his dick anymore that's all
From wat u mentioned, he used a lot of emotional blackmail on you, he seems to know your weakness like i spotted in my 1st line reply to you!
Such being the case, he wasn't even asking you for a loan anymore, he was considered as coercing you to lend him!
For that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zwKB6Vnq8s
POH MATA!
Before you point your finger outwards to this forum and blame the entire male species community, maybe you should read & understand my siggy nice and proper.
From there, you will know how fucked up you have been treating not others, but your ownself.

nirvana123
24-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Find me Find me! :D:p I am old liao so I am not fast enough to catch you or stalk you! No worries :D

recherche
24-03-2012, 06:28 AM
You already said it. You are a professional. Why did you want him to execute the loan agreement?

DemiBoy
08-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Don't waste time, FB is meant to be fun with no strings attached & not to mention related about hard earn $$ :D

GorDJilla
08-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Hi Sis, i think all he wants is jus sex frm u. Jus end the r/s once and for all. Nthing to worry abt, if he were to stalk u, u can always go to the police & seek protection against him. :)

callmebad
08-05-2012, 11:48 PM
he is a fb and I suppose you know him recently, yet he quickly asked you for money

the 1st instinct should be to cut after this kind of relationship

nothing wrong with this!

Sporty
09-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Thou many replies here. I stil ought to add in my tots.
Same as e rest.
Glad tat u ended it. N pls do not lend him $$. It's so obvious n too soon.
If prob persists get e police or change yr contact. Better stil, yr turn to spam him. Post his contact or whatever u have abou him to e public. Exposé him. So, others can beware of him too.
Talk abou $$, father n son oso can fall out.
Such $$ lent out, r lik water pour out de.

Tak care. Hope things will b fine for u.
Seek help frm frens or family. Need not say knw him frm sbf. Jus said abou e main points n e story. N ur e victim. Seek help.

DO NOT GIVE IN TO HIM!!!!

Tak care!! ;)

clarky
09-05-2012, 07:58 PM

Sis i might be a newbie here, but I think it isn't right to generalise the bros here in SBF. There are guys who are really sincere(like me, and I'm not trying to advertise) about FB, although its only a open r/s but then again there is still and should have a certain extent of respect and understanding that both party should adhere to

Just voicing my thoughts, no offense to anyone or whatsoever cheers!

Coffeecans
09-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi Cheryl,

Hope all is well. Ignore him and go on.

Gambatte and hope you find a good man soon :D

Cheerios

ChiJitKayChiJit
09-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi Cheryl,

u r right in leaving him.

in fact u can choose me as a fb. i have no demand, only looking for mutually agreed sex. I am just a simple persin. As my nick clearly says, i just take each day as it comes.

PM me if interested me in being your new fb :)

cheers

bg102
09-05-2012, 09:31 PM
The minute he asked you for the loan, it was a sign that he was not sincere. Leave him, if he gives you trouble, make a police report that he is stalking you. Take care, be happy.

trademark
09-05-2012, 09:42 PM

1. no
2. no
3. no
4. just call police and change number.

actually these questions still need to ask meh? i'm sure you will give the same answer if your friends come asking you such questions...

sbf is just one place for you to come make friends or get fb or sugar daddy. there are so many men out there in the world and just because of one guy, you decided to ban that place? you'll run out of men to choose very soon.

Likeucare
10-05-2012, 12:52 PM
find fb here haha very soon stds and hivs come knocking at yr door

freezetheDB
12-05-2012, 02:48 PM
call the police

yang punk
12-05-2012, 03:13 PM
TS

So what if he sign your loan agreement? Do you honestly think he will repay your loan? Do you think you can go to court to enforce the agreement?

You got to be very stupid to lend him the money....better donate to charity then at least there will be some grateful people around!

Why don't you just expose who he is here and save some other desperate ladies similar heartaches!

devan69
12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Move on without him sis , having a fb is better nt to involve in any money stuff end of the day u will hurt urself . To mi it's great to meet a gd fb here bt unless both of u r really stable and intend to last long then tat a different story . Jus my pt of view :)

xxxjap
13-05-2012, 09:27 AM

Hi sis... let me jump to the 2nd questions first.. there is no right or wrong in endding a relationship but from wad i read from ur story i shld say that u are smart to end the relationship.. 3rd question lucky u think with ur brain and not ur heart... shld find abit fishy when he dun wan to sign the agreement and yet still wan loan..4th question number u can always change... and if he really do give ur number ard also bo bian.. so to play safe just change number... and back to the 1st question if u ask for opinion i will say hell no... but since u can ask this question which mean in ur heart u got hold back a little... but i will say again folo ur brain and not ur heart... cheers