PDA

View Full Version : Breast filler vs breast implant. Ladies please share your views & experience

Miracle Bra
15-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Both have its good and bad. I am hesitating which one to go for.

Any lady members here done it before? Please share you views and experience. Husbands and bfs whoms wifes & gfs have done it may also chip in your views.

By the way, mine is only an A-cup.

junkie2807
15-02-2012, 10:56 AM
in my opinion, there is no need to enhance your cup size. Small is beautiful too.

I prefer smaller breasts over big boobs. anybody who dates you solely based on cup size isn't really worth your time.

Natural is always better then enhanced, especially when you plan to breast feed your child.

Just my opinion.

fellow111
15-02-2012, 10:59 AM
I think breast filler is just a bra. So, implants maybe better. You take off the bra, you still have the A cups boobs.

With implants, they will look big.

I'm a boob lover. Just go as big as you want.

Once you plunge into implant surgery, don't be too shy to tell the surgeon you want them bigger. Otherwise, must go for 2nd surgery for bigger boobs.

i'm not an expert. Don't flame me. Just my 2 cents.

jdi813
15-02-2012, 11:01 AM
nautral ... regardless of cup size is the BEST

Xgenre
15-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Fillers are those injection that can increase your bust size and the injected stuff can be slowly reabsorbed into the body? Cheaper but non-permanent. Am I right? I am skeptical about claims that it's safe to be reabsorb back into the body.

Hope life's been fine for you.

grey82
15-02-2012, 11:58 AM
in my opinion, there is no need to enhance your cup size. Small is beautiful too.

I prefer smaller breasts over big boobs. anybody who dates you solely based on cup size isn't really worth your time.

Natural is always better then enhanced, especially when you plan to breast feed your child.

Just my opinion.

i totally share the same views...

sta1100
15-02-2012, 11:59 AM
If the guy only want your (.)(.) than you better dump him into the shit. Married is a life time.

wolf2305
15-02-2012, 12:12 PM
As one of the bros said it, Breast filler is only for temporary enhancement. The injection will be absorb by the body in 2-3 years time (depends on ones body), much cheaper in short term, cost higher in long term.

Breast implant nowadays is separated into different category. The most expensive one is the one look like silicon, but it is consider hard-based silicon (i dont know the actual term used) and according to some professional, it is one of the safer permanent implants.

Miracle Bra
15-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi members,

I have been contemplating for so many years whether to go ahead with the ops. It's the risk vs gain factor, I have weigh them. In fact many years ago, I dun see many advantages to have the ops done. However, given today's modern technology & product assurance, I am confident that the risk has been brought lowered. Moreover, I am already in my mid 30s', I dun wanna wait till I turn 50s' or 60s'. Till then it will be too late.

Breasts are very important organ for a woman. This is something that you man will never get. Man will not understand how low-esteem and low confident a woman with small breasts size feels. To have it done, not only for sexuality nor for husband's pleasure, but more importantly to boost my self-esteem & confidence.

Whenever I socialize with my husband at parties, I see many gorgeous wives with very beautiful assets. It really makes me so envious, so jealous. So guys, please do not discourage me from doing the ops, but I would like to listen to constructive & realistic views especially from female members. :)

Apocalypse
15-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Breast massage best. I get to rub her boobs, and her boobs gets bigger over time as I rub and massage it. :D

ah rat
15-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Breasts are very important organ for a woman. This is something that you man will never get. Man will not understand how low-esteem and low confident a woman with small breasts size feels. To have it done, not only for sexuality nor for husband's pleasure, but more importantly to boost my self-esteem & confidence.

Whenever I socialize with my husband at parties, I see many gorgeous wives with very beautiful assets. It really makes me so envious, so jealous. So guys, please do not discourage me from doing the ops, but I would like to listen to constructive & realistic views especially from female members. :)

Sis ,That why I love to teh neh neh :p
Nice to see u here. :D

alanthedevil
15-02-2012, 05:08 PM
sister miracle, although all/most guys are boobies lover, personally, i felt boobs are over rated. yes, they cleavage attracts guys to glance at you, and definitely looks better when u put on some sexy dress/top, but fake boobs are also easily recognize by people. lastly, it is the overall package. if u are petite, A/B cup looks fine. Since u are A, going B doesn't make sense, waste money and minimal visual difference. If u are slightly taller, then probably the boob size will make u look more proportionate.

even if u are looking to impress your boyfriend/husband, if the guy thought u have a well endowed breast, upon "unwrapping" u (like unwrapping a present), once he saw or felt a hard breast, people like me who dislike fake boobs would be turned off.

my 2 cents.

(o)(o) Tuner
15-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi MB

Nice to see you here.

Well I believe in these modern days more and more women will go for breasts enhancement. I have list down some pros and cons for both methods. Hope this can help you determine. ;)

Breast Fillers
Pros
1. No incision needed.
2. Painless. No hospitalisation needed.
3. Just inject fillers and you will see immediate results.
4. Low or no downtime. Usually can report back to work the next day.

Cons
1. Very costly.
2. Fillers usually will last for between 1-2 years.
3. Injected fillers will be absorb by body overtime. You need to re-inject in between 1-2 years period inorder to maintain its shape.
4. Side effects. You won't know how fillers will react in your body.

Breast Implant (Silicon)
Pros
1. Cheaper in cost.
2. For the same price, you can choose whatever size you want.
3. It's ever lasting
4. Low or no maintainence.

Cons
1. Incision needed and it's painful
2. High downtime.
3. Long recovery path. You need MC for at least 1-2 weeks and thereafter 3-6 months for full recovery.

My verdict : Go for implant. Though it hurts, but it's everlasting and cheaper

HiddenAngel
15-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi members,

I have been contemplating for so many years whether to go ahead with the ops. It's the risk vs gain factor, I have weigh them. In fact many years ago, I dun see many advantages to have the ops done. However, given today's modern technology & product assurance, I am confident that the risk has been brought lowered. Moreover, I am already in my mid 30s', I dun wanna wait till I turn 50s' or 60s'. Till then it will be too late.

I will choose for fillers rather than implant if I really want to do it as it will look more natural and the whole procedure is less painful and recovery is almost immediately.

But seriously, it is really necessary to go for it? I don't think only with big boobs then it will help to boost your confidence and self-esteem. I don't have big boobs myself but I feel confident of myself, I'm not a beauty queen but I am confident of myself. I walked with my head up and I spoke with self confident, a lot of things can be replace having a pair small boobs.

If you are a slim person, sometimes putting on some weight can help to increase your boobs size. Wearing a correct bra or push up bra also helps. So what of end of the day after removing your bra, it's back to smaller? Your husband marry you for your boobs? You have much better cons that your hubby love about you. That should boost up your confident! :D

grey82
15-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi members,

Breasts are very important organ for a woman.

saw one link in this forum, u really want to go though this???

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=270180

miniboy
15-02-2012, 09:13 PM
natural is beauty

hunterwong
15-02-2012, 09:21 PM
For us guys, our dick size is just as important. For those with small dick, we also feel insecure, low self-esteem, lack of self confidence etc. The big difference is that no one see our dick except for the wife/gf/fb.

For ladies, the ball game is somewhat different in that when we first look at a lady, it is the face, followed by the boobs and then, the rest of the body.

msmagpie
16-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Are you considering having children in the future? If so, both options might not allow you to breastfeed. Personally, nursing would be important to me when I eventually have a child.

A sub muscular implant can still allow you to nurse, but if you do choose to go the way of the filler, you might not want to breastfeed while there is residual filler being absorbed into your body.

A friend of mine who is currently nursing was very keen on getting some work done on her crow's feet and eye bags. Her aesthetic surgeon advised her that the least invasive way forward was using fillers/botox, but when he learnt that she was still nursing, he strongly recommended that she hold it off until her child is off BF.

Of course if you're done with having kids, then all this doesn't matter!

Otherwise, the aesthetic danger with implants would be the risk of encapsulation of the implant and rippling over a longer period of time. With fillers, you might risk slight encapsulation, but no rippling, I think!

You're brave to go ahead with it :)

n30n
16-02-2012, 04:13 AM
I think for fillers, the absorption rate may differ for each breast, so there also may be a chance for different size.

If you want get more info for bra fitting can contact me.
There are many bras out there for the petite, but really enhance the shape without much push ups. Price wise, around Triumph price.

Miracle Bra
16-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Fillers are those injection that can increase your bust size and the injected stuff can be slowly reabsorbed into the body? Cheaper but non-permanent. Am I right? I am skeptical about claims that it's safe to be reabsorb back into the body.

Hope life's been fine for you.

Hi Xgenre

You're the gentleman I remembered. Wow, it's been a long time since I last spoke to you. I am fine, wat about you?

Miracle Bra
16-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Hi MB

Nice to see you here.

Well I believe in these modern days more and more women will go for breasts enhancement. I have list down some pros and cons for both methods. Hope this can help you determine. ;)

Breast Fillers
Pros
1. No incision needed.
2. Painless. No hospitalisation needed.
3. Just inject fillers and you will see immediate results.
4. Low or no downtime. Usually can report back to work the next day.

Cons
1. Very costly.
2. Fillers usually will last for between 1-2 years.
3. Injected fillers will be absorb by body overtime. You need to re-inject in between 1-2 years period inorder to maintain its shape.
4. Side effects. You won't know how fillers will react in your body.

Breast Implant (Silicon)
Pros
1. Cheaper in cost.
2. For the same price, you can choose whatever size you want.
3. It's ever lasting
4. Low or no maintainence.

Cons
1. Incision needed and it's painful
2. High downtime.
3. Long recovery path. You need MC for at least 1-2 weeks and thereafter 3-6 months for full recovery.

My verdict : Go for implant. Though it hurts, but it's everlasting and cheaper

Thanks Mr. Tuner for your detail comparison.

Miracle Bra
16-02-2012, 10:11 AM
I think for fillers, the absorption rate may differ for each breast, so there also may be a chance for different size.

If you want get more info for bra fitting can contact me.
There are many bras out there for the petite, but really enhance the shape without much push ups. Price wise, around Triumph price.

Yes in fact I have tried many push up bras from all brands. The results are disappointing. There was once I walked into this retail shop call Chalong located at Vivo City (they are no longer there anymore). They carry lots of sexy french lingerie which I fancy. I selected one bra and went trying. The sales girl came in to assist me. She touched one of my breasts and said your breasts are too small, I dun think this bra fits you. I felt hurt after her comment.

Btw, are you a male or female member? I would like to know wat other bra you can offer.

miniboy
16-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Yes in fact I have tried many push up bras from all brands. The results are disappointing. There was once I walked into this retail shop call Chalong located at Vivo City (they are no longer there anymore). They carry lots of sexy french lingerie which I fancy. I selected one bra and went trying. The sales girl came in to assist me. She touched one of my breasts and said your breasts are too small, I dun think this bra fits you. I felt hurt after her comment.

Btw, are you a male or female member? I would like to know wat other bra you can offer.

girl, just dont waste time wearing bra
go naked there and it will bring u more attention than those bigger cup size
:p

typhonic
16-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Small can be beautiful but too small become non-existent. If you have low self-esteem becos of this then you should have it augmented. The only question is which way. If I am a woman I will choose the less painful method.

Shiqin
17-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi TS,

I am new to this forum.

I been reading this "breast fillers" and "breast implant" in other forums for more than a year.

Fillers, expensive and only can last up to 2years. Charges by ml..can only inject up to one cup each time. But downtime is lower.
Implants, close to 10k..can jump from A to C immediately. Placed under GA, hence there is a certain risk. Downtime at least two weeks to two months. Recovery road is longer.

freezetheDB
17-02-2012, 05:08 PM
au naturale is the most beautiful regardless of cup size.

However if having bigger breasts makes you feel better, by all means go ahead. No rights or wrongs. Its akin to wearing bracers to correct teeth placement

yang punk
17-02-2012, 05:36 PM
TS

I think you are better off seeking the advice of a plastic surgeon than asking for unqualified views here.

Remember the recent hoohaa in France about defective implants? You'll never know!

You sound like an intelligent lady so perhaps you should seek to enhance your confidence and self-esteem in a cerebral way.

HunterJ
17-02-2012, 05:44 PM
I've been in the cosmetic surgery industry for awhile previously, and spoken to many doctors on and off.. each have its pros and cons.

Fillers are cheaper in the short run, but expansive in the long run. It requires regular "maintenance" as the fillers will be "worn out" over time. Whereas implants will last longer, and requires less "maintenance". Thus, more expansive because it is kind of a one-off thing. Imagine, over the spread of 10 years, you need to do fillers every year and each time will cost you $200. 10 X $200 = $2,000 For implants it will be $1500 only. (just for illustration purpose, not actual cost)

Fillers tend to be more "natural" and will not have the shape of the implant showing thru your skin. Especially when your body start to sag, it will be quite obvious. But, fillers can't boost your cup size too much, whereas implants can.

End of the day, it depends on what you really want. You may try out fillers for the start, and see how it goes. Slowly, you can look more into implants, and then only decide on it.

I've heard doctors telling me that there are people who remove the implants, and switch to fillers. Just some random feedback I've gathered during some chit chat session. Hope this helps. Just my 2cents anyway.. :)

Miracle Bra
22-02-2012, 12:59 PM
I've been in the cosmetic surgery industry for awhile previously, and spoken to many doctors on and off.. each have its pros and cons.

Fillers are cheaper in the short run, but expansive in the long run. It requires regular "maintenance" as the fillers will be "worn out" over time. Whereas implants will last longer, and requires less "maintenance". Thus, more expansive because it is kind of a one-off thing. Imagine, over the spread of 10 years, you need to do fillers every year and each time will cost you $200. 10 X $200 = $2,000 For implants it will be $1500 only. (just for illustration purpose, not actual cost)

Fillers tend to be more "natural" and will not have the shape of the implant showing thru your skin. Especially when your body start to sag, it will be quite obvious. But, fillers can't boost your cup size too much, whereas implants can.

End of the day, it depends on what you really want. You may try out fillers for the start, and see how it goes. Slowly, you can look more into implants, and then only decide on it.

I've heard doctors telling me that there are people who remove the implants, and switch to fillers. Just some random feedback I've gathered during some chit chat session. Hope this helps. Just my 2cents anyway.. :)

Thanks Hunter for your valuable advice.

HiddenAngel
22-02-2012, 01:11 PM

You can try Victoria Secret push up bra, they are plentiful of designs to choose from and so much cheaper n look so much natural than Triumph which their padding is so thick. I used to spend a few hundred a year on bras but now I just love purchasing from VS :)

v_floss
22-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Whatever the guys says here how much they like natural breast, once they see a big one, they'll definitely fall for it. Be it real or not. :cool:

WIBlack
22-02-2012, 01:33 PM
You can try Victoria Secret push up bra, they are plentiful of designs to choose from and so much cheaper n look so much natural than Triumph which their padding is so thick. I used to spend a few hundred a year on bras but now I just love purchasing from VS :)

HiddenAngel, are they true to asian sizes (as in same as Triumph's sizes)? I need boosting there as well.

TS, I have ever though of doing B fillers, but at the end of the day, the $$ can be well spent in other areas. One thing I have to ask, after you have done enhancements to your assets, can your partner accept it/them? You have to think it through. I have small breasts too, but I am taking lean protein to firm up with the aid of push up bras. The type of clothes you wear also can flatten your body and assets if you know which are suitable for your body and events.

biozaogeng
23-02-2012, 03:28 AM
big or small, still boobs :)

Humpy Dumpty
23-02-2012, 10:00 AM
As a guy, my thoughts are:

Objectively I would agree with the recommendation to try the fillers first as a stepping stone before implants as the major trade off is money.

Subjectively I would not proceed with either for two reasons. Firstly, any long term artificial substance lasting 1-2 years that will slowly be absorbed into my body (purely hypothetical) is not worth it on a cosmetic level despite the psychological and visual benefit. You could live maybe another 50-60 years, more than half your life to live. Should you develop any health issues as a result, not now but in 10-20 years, is not something I would risk. No one can assure you this will not develop and I doubt there has been a 10-20 year trial undertaken absorbing how this substance effects your muscles, organs, blood, genetically predisposed cells etc long term to clinically prove that this is unharmful (feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken). That would be my subjective concern. No one can prove or disprove that.

Secondly, I was with a Korean girl once who had implants. She was surprised when I asked whether hers were natural. She said sure, but I could identify this particularly when touching them. She eventually told me she had the work done and was very surprised that I could tell as the surgeon in Korea had assured her that they would be no difference in feel to real breasts (what a load of croak). She btw went from an A-B to a C. The skin around the area was extremely taut, not much sideways movement when played with, the bounce was definately not as soft and tender as a natural breast and particularly when I was in missionary, they felt like like hard balloons being compressed. I guess even with all the cosmetic expertise in Korea you can't replicate a real breast. Which leads me to say, without touching a set of implants already fitted in you will never know. I'm sure if you touch the implant in the clinic it will feel fine but how it interacts once inside a body between the skin and muscle is another story. For me aubjectively they were more of a turn off once unwrapped than a turn on and would settle for a pair of real As or Bs to play with any day. My advice is to go find someone with implants and both you and your husband try them out for yourselves. It's practical research for your op much like you are already doing now by asking all of us. Easiest places to try would be strip joints.

Anyway I hope this colours your understanding.

ah rat
23-02-2012, 02:44 PM

Sis, whether got any chance to see how its look like after wearing it. Any advertising photo :p

n30n
23-02-2012, 04:06 PM

Sorry, didn't check back on the thread. I'm a female.

The shop name i think it's Chalone.
They carry luxury brands, but i think the sizing variety is not wide enough.
I have a small band size, and big cup, and they don't have my sizing.

I think she is super insensitive as a sales assistance. I tried the shop in Millenia Walk. She quite helpful.

Do let me know your size, and i see if i can help you. Do consider the brand i recommended you too.

Ladies interested in bra fitting can pm me too =)

ah rat
23-02-2012, 04:17 PM
The shop name i think it's Chalone.
Do consider the brand i recommended you too.

Hi Female, What is the price range :)

Remses
27-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Women filled up boobs to please man...after pleasing, man can't last long enough to please that women...:rolleyes:

n30n
27-02-2012, 07:12 PM
That time those i see was $88, $99, $100++.

HiddenAngel
27-02-2012, 09:11 PM
HiddenAngel, are they true to asian sizes (as in same as Triumph's sizes)? I need boosting there as well..

Hi WIBlack, yes, it does fit our Asian sizes (choose extreme push up and it still looks very natural), I am a born n breed local chinese, slim n petite in size. I used to buy Triumph bras in my much younger days but find that their size does not fit me anymore and also their so called push-up bra is either very thickly padded or heavy as they uses so called gel padded. And it's padded at the wrong position and does not really push up our Asian boobs.

Sometimes for slim & petite sized like us need to put on some weight, it does inceased the size of our boobs too. :D