PDA

View Full Version : Which Nationale More KC?

saltwet
15-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Which nationale ktv gals are more KC? PRC, VB, Pinoy and KT?

For me, it is VB. I have been to several different KTVs and I can say that thus far I find VBs are more KC. I find that PRCs are more $$$ faces. Pinoys and KTs are hard pressed by their agents to sell LDs. This is only IMO. Perhaps, brothers can give your valuable comments and even advices here.

Shared from my personal experiences on 2 VBs. The recent VB I met and who I brought her to hotel ytd. Guess what? We had a good time there. And, I only gave her $50. She willingly accepted it. This was because she told me that she loves me. Another VB happened to travel all the way from Bendemeer to JC because of my one call. At the end of the night, I tipped her only $20. ( By saying all these, I am not saying that we take advantage of these VBs. Sometimes, I tipped them less to test them if they really have feel for me. Most of the time, I will tip handsomely when they really provide excellent service )

Hope to share more here like how I met them and what I talked to them that turned them on for me. Btw, I'm a fat uncle with big tummy. At the moment, I would like to hear some brothers' comments.

Ty.

eddiebrock
15-02-2012, 08:49 AM
There is no right or wrong answer to this. It all depends on ones' individual tate , preference and budget.

bongers69
15-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Bro

Absolutely true but again luck plays an important role here..Thoses lau chiou ones will try to swindle you off your wallet..i reckon u bumped into the nice fresh ones..hahahaha

VB are still far better off comparing to the others but again pinoys are the best bro..But due to the reason they are being pressed so hard for LD,they had to do it that way.nowing the fact pinoys are very nice mannered n friendly in nature..Just imagine the pinoys in ot are not even allowed to leave the pubs at any time..so they got no other lobands for extra cash..die die must stay in the club and becoz buayah..

becoz VB are not being treated like the pinoys bro.

Moral of my story - i still prefer pinoys.
its just a matter of how you handle them.

but again the VB are more genuine & treat you like the king if they really fall for you..:D

verdict: VB are the better choice if language is not your main concern..

sta1100
15-02-2012, 12:00 PM
PRC will be top on the list

saltwet
15-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Sta100 bro,

I also hope PRC to be on my top list, unlucky me, no such chance.

Any tips boh?

flintmarco
15-02-2012, 05:45 PM
For me it doesn't matter which nationality as long as she can speak Ang Moh. :p

alan0338
15-02-2012, 07:16 PM
simi KT? :confused:

wally888
15-02-2012, 07:37 PM
KT means Thai

FRwriter
15-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Sorry can I ask wad's "KC"?
Anyway, if you're referring to something like "fun", then I can say china girls are really heng-suay.

saltwet
16-02-2012, 03:30 PM
KC means Kam Cheng 感情.

Brothers, why not have a poll here? Starts with me

VB - 1

This poll runs for 1 month the we see the result? The result of the poll may help brothers to make wiser decisions & no waste time? Rofl

callmebad
16-02-2012, 03:47 PM
fat uncle with big tummy:)
maybe Vietnamese girls like guys with a lot of flesh:)
I just happen to be the opposite of you, bones all around
no wonder, none of the girls out there are KC with me
generally, China girls are very 'clever', whether they KC or not with you is very dependent on how they see whether you have anything useful to them in the long run
if you have, they will treat you like an Emperor:)

saltwet
16-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Yes lor. They will treat u like a king lor. What if they suck u dry dry? Lolz ....

Bro, any tips for me? Lolz.

loneyheart
16-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Sorry can I ask wad's "KC"?
Anyway, if you're referring to something like "fun", then I can say china girls are really heng-suay.

KC means Kam Cheng 感情.

Brothers, why not have a poll here? Starts with me

VB - 1

This poll runs for 1 month the we see the result? The result of the poll may help brothers to make wiser decisions & no waste time? Rofl

KC can mean 感情 can mean Great Pretender to tell u she love u not for money n then tell u lot n lot of story to con yr money to buy tis buy tat or cash better ..... PRCs is NO 1 always hear tat those Ah Pek been con all his CPF .... Most mistress r PRCs n when they go back they still laugh at SG Man as studpig as easily con :D nothing new as always appear in WanBao

lightning
16-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Never believe in PRC KTV girls and they are all out for your deep pockets for MONEY. All the sad stories are lies but to soften your defense. Regardless of any religion, NEVER believe, once they open mouth for money.

bastardball
19-02-2012, 02:26 AM
What is VB? Victoria Bitter?

Is it vietnam? I thought its VN? :)

milfmilf
19-02-2012, 03:55 PM
too bad viet language very diff to master :p

nk8210
19-02-2012, 05:10 PM
too bad viet language very diff to master :p

agree. if i know vietnam language, would have been KCed by many. Too bad i always ask them "can you speak chinese?" (translate to mandarin). hahahah

saltwet
26-05-2012, 04:17 PM
I started this thread when I was venturing into Vietnam territory. Now, I am HFJ activist.

Yesterday, I went to this HFJ to meet this PRC the second time. We had a good time. After the show, I brought her out for dinner. I could see her very happy.

Several weeks, I was at another HFJ and I managed to play love with 3 of the ang pais there.

I now can say I understand PRC better. Time, effort & money spent are more than VB. But, the feel wasn't the same either.

When I went for the VBs, I could still pamper myself at MPs. But, now I hesitated coz most of the monetary funds is channeled to those flowers. In addition, I enjoy the HFJ syt than those MILF in MPs.

Erm, I don know any comments from the SBF brothers. Perhaps, we can discuss more here? Lolz

Blunder
26-05-2012, 04:32 PM
My bet is on the PRCs

But once again, it all depends on each individual. It also depends a lot on which are the places which you pick them up from. Of course if you pick them up from Geylang with the purpose of wanting to bonk a WL, the entire story/ situation would be different I supposed.

Unfortunately, I do not have too much experience in this commercial sex industry. So, I'm not too sure about what goes on there.

I have to admit I don't spend much time with the others, instead I interact alot with PRC and spend a lot of time in China. Therefore I'll pick the PRCs anytime.

jacky43
26-05-2012, 04:46 PM
This gen belongs to PRC pdmms/ mei mei it just happen yesterday pm. This PRC pdmm DVD seller ask me. In heavy native accent which i don't really understood.

She said she had a 40 plus unmarried PRC lady friend, she had not come here yet and, hoping to meet a local man. Finally settle down here get her PR or something like this. She told me her friend is a good girl, not those kind i believe we get her picture.

I told her she could try, chances are slim because there are too many of her girls coming here. Even for those uncles who has weakness for her, he would not want to marry some girl that old. However it work if it is all a commercial transaction, i mean ROM for PR nothing else matters.

Mine VN lady colleague was aware of such scam, she ask me this long time and, i said it is against the law. This men are lazy leaving on ladies' earning, i am a shame of them. Thanks have a good weekend mine friends.