PDA

View Full Version : Divorced Guy exchanges Maid for FB

maxpee88
13-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi

Let's hear from the rest of the bros

I had the rare opportunity to meet up some one on this SBF last Friday over drinks. But that's another story which I will need permission to write perhaps abother day.

Anyway during the drinks we TCSS and one of the conversation we talked about centred on this topic, because I have a guy friend who is having the best of both worlds.

He and his wife and 2 kids got separated in May 2010. Before that, they had a live-in maid. To cut a long story short, both he and wife got separated due to marital differences. The wife moved out with the kids and back to her parents place. My guy friend got stuck with living by himself and the maid. They could not change or return maid because they don't want to lose the deposit or something (which I have no idea) that will set them back in terms of money at the maid agency.

My guy friend stuck it out and had to pay 'alimony' for the kids schooling and expense, plus the maid even though he is now living alone. But he gets the maid help in housework and foodm which by now is simpler chores as she only have 1 person to pick up after.

I met him and he looked good and I asked him what changed? He told me that after sulking and in a depressed mood for 9 months, he went back to the maid agency on the pretext that the maid was not working out for him and his family and that it was his wife's request to cancel. But the maid agency insisted that he can do an exchange for a new maid.

After a few visits back to the maid agency, my friend finally interviewed and found a 'replacement maid' much younger from Philippines. So he exchanged his current Indo maid for this younger replacement pinoy maid. But paperwork was needed to be signed and so he arranged for his wife to co-signed off the paperwork prior to the actual day he will exchange the maid.
His wife agreed because my friend told her that the Indo maid was not working out and he want to change. He said, his wife was so not interested, she never bothered to find out or see how the maid looked like.

When my friend showed me the pic of his maid, I said :

WOW !!!! Are you sure she's your maid/helper?"

because the pinoy looked about early 20's and looked FAIR AND CHIO.

My friend related to me that he had to purposely go back each time and harassed the maid agency until they also buay tahan him and offered him 1st priority for any new maids coming into the agency. After a few visits and interviews he finally hit the jackpot and got this SYT maid.

He said he took about 3 months for him to able to sleep with his help. She doesn't mind according to him. So no wonder my friend looked happy... BUT then again, maybe the title is not Divorced Man, but more like 'Single-again married guy gets a Maid-cum-FB"

So he gets a maid, cleans his house cook dinner and a free fuck anytime.
Best part he said was that because all maid must go for health check, he actually did another in depth health check for the maid with a local hospital group. When the report came out she was all clean and no STD, he now also sometimes commando his maid.

He pays her slightly higher only for salary.

I told my friend, he is definitely one of the more "smart" married man who got separated and now has his cake and eat it too. Best part is that his wife dunno also because she already couldnt be bothered with my friend.
And maid agency still think the maid is being sent to a married home with kids. Because they lived separately mah and never filed for divorce yet.
This is better than cheonging and paying for FL.

But whether my friend story is true or not I dunno. Cos I have not met his maid except for the pic on his mobile phone, and he has never invited me back to his apartment.

What do you guys think? True or not?

nk7610
13-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Its definitely a good experience if story is true. Imagine can fuck and when and its clean .

Cheerdos

wypeon
13-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Interesting circumstances. Give your friend the benefit of doubt, time will eventually tell. No point for him to make up this story. You can try inviting yourself for a house visit and the air will be cleared.

alan0338
13-02-2012, 09:46 PM
anything can be possible... my sis phil maid is very chio with gd figure leh ( can be a high class maid when she dress up when she go jalan jalan with me)... tats y she always worried my bro in law will be funny and ask me to take over the task of jagaring her ... :D

WhyWhy00
14-02-2012, 08:46 AM
What do you guys think? True or not?

Nothing is impossible in this world..just that alot of thing never happen around us.

Rasta Marley
14-02-2012, 10:43 AM
This is a rare situation, and even more unique since the wife also signed off on the maid's papers. As one brother suggested, I would be a good idea to get yourself invited over to his house to get "first hand" information and confirmation of the arrangement as I'm sure the body language will be clearly evident :-)

HunterJ
14-02-2012, 10:53 AM
A very hard to come by chance for your friend, and most importantly he is a lucky dude.

bongers69
14-02-2012, 12:30 PM
really a lucky dude:)

otamay
14-02-2012, 03:12 PM
So looks like your friend is better off than worse off!:D Since he is your friend, I don't think he will lie to you.
I suggest you contact him more often so chances of meeting his fb/maid higher:)

eeemen
14-02-2012, 05:07 PM
What a lucky guy he is! You're right, having the best of both worlds. Thanks for sharing bro, cheers . . . . . .

Castrol
14-02-2012, 05:49 PM
When the report came out she was all clean and no STD, he now also sometimes commando his maid.

i think every man should have a maid like that. in the olden days the rich man and his sons are able to pull the maids into the barnyard or stable for a good time anytime.

but if the story is true as it goes, problems there'll be if the maid gets pregnant and wants to have the baby etc etc... :D

nokia88
14-02-2012, 05:52 PM
anything can be possible... my sis phil maid is very chio with gd figure leh ( can be a high class maid when she dress up when she go jalan jalan with me)... tats y she always worried my bro in law will be funny and ask me to take over the task of jagaring her ... :D

So you also jargaring her when she sleep by sharing her bed ?:D

DarthRevan
14-02-2012, 06:08 PM
good for ur friend..enjoy it while it lasts :D

Advent
14-02-2012, 09:31 PM
hey bro, thanks for sharing. Even if it's either

1. Cool Story Bro

or

2. The truth

It's a very interesting perspective of having a cake and eating it too! Win-win situation, hopefully the maid doesn't try to blackmail "Sir"

alan0338
14-02-2012, 10:25 PM
So you also jargaring her when she sleep by sharing her bed ?:D

nope, turn out she jagaring me more and still jagaring ... :D

thaivisitor
14-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Then one day when they maid is not happy, she'll just go to the station and claim molest or rape.

kiasuking
15-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Wait till he finds out the maid also do FL. :rolleyes:

Xgenre
15-02-2012, 11:33 AM
When the report came out she was all clean and no STD, he now also sometimes commando his maid.

Can maids do abortion in Singapore? If she is pregnant, how? He loses $5000? What happens if she claims she was raped or forced into sex? Messy. Plus young girls tend to have very idealistic thinking. Now that she sees him as a soon to be divorced guy, she might be hoping to be his next gf and wife, which is why she allows him to have sex with her. If one day she finds out your friend treats her like a comfort woman, things might turn ugly.

Singapore law always named suspected rapists and molestors even before the trial. Even if your friend is cleared of any charges, his face would have been all over the papers already.

maxpee88
16-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi Bros

So I will try to visit my friend at his private condo and see how chio his maid is and if it is true or not.

And for the comments about the risks of getting the maid pregnant and also having the maid turn against him can be possible as well.

I had these same comments when I spoke to my friend when he shared this with me, as I was listening with awe and disbelief and no doubt envy his current situation which accord such convenience with a free bang.

He told me he had certainly implemented fail-safe methods to 'insure' himself against the worst case scenario where the maid reports and sues him for rape or employer coersion into sex. So I do not know what that means, but I know my friend. He is super kia-see and if he said he has a fail safe method, I would believe he has his backside covered all the way liao.

hornyrabbit75
16-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Hi Bros

So I will try to visit my friend at his private condo and see how chio his maid is and if it is true or not.

And for the comments about the risks of getting the maid pregnant and also having the maid turn against him can be possible as well.

I had these same comments when I spoke to my friend when he shared this with me, as I was listening with awe and disbelief and no doubt envy his current situation which accord such convenience with a free bang.

He told me he had certainly implemented fail-safe methods to 'insure' himself against the worst case scenario where the maid reports and sues him for rape or employer coersion into sex. So I do not know what that means, but I know my friend. He is super kia-see and if he said he has a fail safe method, I would believe he has his backside covered all the way liao.

Fail safe method think ask her sign consent form ... Willing to b raped for extra $$$... No case liao ... Wish I can haf such maid... Saw a neighbour maid ... Fair, tall, slim, C cup.. Nose bleed every time see her...

callmebad
16-02-2012, 04:11 PM
such a thing can be possible
but just not sure what will be the long term implication of it
anyway what safety measures that your friend have will still be no match against a woman's mouth - don't under-estimate her and your friend not to over-estimate himself

MCPL
16-02-2012, 05:52 PM
jealous yet hes smart

but on second thoughts...
yea, better do be prepared for a setback or unwanted reaction from the maid.

do be careful as we all know the saying
nothing last forever and we are only lucky till our luck runs out :)

indomitable
17-02-2012, 05:52 AM
Your friend is very lucky.

diputs1269
17-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Envy your friend, since he had taken precaution he can enjoy as long as he can:)

Ravenzou
17-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Wait the maid becomes the woman in BASIC INSTINCT!!!!

San Miguel
17-02-2012, 07:58 PM

hahaha...agreed with bro ravenzou.

standson
17-02-2012, 08:18 PM

nice! well commented! :D

typhonic
18-02-2012, 04:06 PM
A very dangerous thing to do.