PDA

View Full Version : Chao angmors bashed up Singaporean and jumped bail [tagged]

IwantbustyKim
13-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Not all Ang Mors are bad...but these 2 are really chao...Kudos to the guy that gave himself in...

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2012/02/i-could-have-died-that-night-expat-assault-victims-tell-all/

“I have given up on our system.”

The absence of swift, effective law enforcement and legal actions are, understandably, tiring and vexing points for the victims, as well. The victims cannot understand why the passports of the assailants were not impounded after they were granted bail, especially since the flight risk was so high in their cases.

This, coupled with the perception of appalling lack of effort, direction, sensitivity, professionalism, and efficiency from the police force, reflects rather badly on our government as a whole, especially in light of the recent fiascos like public transport and flooding problems, the victims feel.

Mr Liew insinuates that these are holes in the fabric of our governmental system, which have intensified “since the last General Election”, which saw the ruling party take a vast majority of parliamentary positions with 81 out of 87 seats.

“To let a convict jump bail so easily is a big loophole. We have so many extradition treaties but none are effective enough to deal with such escaped convicts. Even simple state laws (in other countries) prevent such things!”, Mr Liew laments.

It would certainly be logical to question why conclusive action hasn’t been taken, despite Singapore’s extradition treaties with Commonwealth countries. Is it because it would be a diplomatic nightmare? Or perhaps there are political implications at play? Were the assailants who took flight 'untouchable' top fliers?

“They (the government) need to do what they should do. We should not be telling them what to do”, Mr Liew comments.
Mr Wong admits that he has given up on our system, as a result of this harrowing experience, “We’re in so much trouble because we tried to help a fellow Singaporean who could have been my dad. I feel jaded. From now on, I will protect my interests first as a father and a husband.”
He continues, “A lot of these things are common sense! What really makes me sad is how incompetent our system is. I feel really sad for our fellow Singaporeans. It has instilled fear in every Singaporean.”

“This case has come to a dead end”, voices Mr Liew, “Perhaps the system is good but the people managing it are not good. I have to tell myself to relax every night. If a person is not dead, nothing swift will be done.”

“I don’t want them dead, I just want justice.”

Coming back to their assailants, Mr Liew feels that enough is enough, “I just want justice to be served. I want them to be charged because it does justice to those hurt. It doesn’t matter whether it is three days, three weeks, three months or three years. I believe in law and justice. I don’t want them dead, I just want justice.”

He also affirms that he would like to meet Miller, the only assailant among the trio who faced the music, saying, “I want to see Miller. I am not a vindictive person. He also must have had his own drama. Maybe I can understand where he is coming from. It is time to close and move on. It is better to be friends than adversaries.”

“Because of my bloodshed, perhaps more bloodshed can be prevented.”

So what will bring closure?

“Justice and conviction of our assailants will bring partial closure. I want a step forward for more closure.”

A full closure for Mr Liew will come only when the loopholes in our law enforcement and legal systems are plugged.

As for now, Mr Liew and Mr Wong are still chasing after the authorities for updates on the proceedings of their case. They plan to contact parliamentarians, such as Minister for Home Affairs and Deputy Prime Minister,
Dr Teo Chee Hean, and Law Minister, Mr K. Shanmugam, soon for support.
When asked about their realistic expectations, a fatigued Mr Wong replied that he is “not expecting much”, while a more optimistic Mr Liew remarks that, “Because of my bloodshed, perhaps more bloodshed can be prevented.”
Mr Liew, “I could have died that night. But I survived, fortunately.” But both decided not to keep quiet for the sake of other assault victims like Ionescu's, who is now dead.

RealEstateGuy
13-02-2012, 12:21 PM
http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%91if-you-don%92t-f**k-off-i-will-kill-you%92-%96-expat-assault-victims-tell-all-3603774.html

Here's the original incident narration. Braddahs anytime you encounter somehting like this dont be a jerk and disassociate, try not to be involved, etc. Sure call SGPF but if time is important jump into it and kick some ass. A lot of these Ang Mohs are nothing but pussies. If you jump into it and start kicking ass they will run like pussies. Dont let the next SG guy do it. We all have to jump in and protect our own. If I see any Ang Moh bickering with a local SG guy I get involved to see if my Braddahs are OK. If my Braddahs need help I'm in to kick ass if I have to.

snooker
14-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Deleted my comments

nuclearkid
14-02-2012, 08:36 AM
We all have to jump in and protect our own. If I see any Ang Moh bickering with a local SG guy I get involved to see if my Braddahs are OK. If my Braddahs need help I'm in to kick ass if I have to.

Steady bro, for all the bullshit you usually spew out, this one makes the most sense. For that, my respect and thumbs up to you (not that it matters much to begin with). :D

RealEstateGuy
14-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Steady bro, for all the bullshit you usually spew out, this one makes the most sense. For that, my respect and thumbs up to you (not that it matters much to begin with). :D

Braddah SBF means nothing (with all due respect to the boss) in terms of disagreements as far as what would happen when Ang Moh is involved on the street. If you saw a fellow SGean be it Chinese or Indian, whatever being harrassed by Ang Moh you have an obligation to fight for your Braddahs. I have no respect for Braddahs who run or won't jump in. Braddah, when I jump in if necessary I jump in to beat the fuck out of Ang Moh. Braddah, to kill if I have to defend and that is the way to do it.

jolenekoh
14-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Braddah SBF means nothing (with all due respect to the boss) in terms of disagreements as far as what would happen when Ang Moh is involved on the street. If you saw a fellow SGean be it Chinese or Indian, whatever being harrassed by Ang Moh you have an obligation to fight for your Braddahs. I have no respect for Braddahs who run or won't jump in. Braddah, when I jump in if necessary I jump in to beat the fuck out of Ang Moh. Braddah, to kill if I have to defend and that is the way to do it.

very well said. these angmohs act like they own the entire SEA whenever they are here. rowdy, arrogant behaviours are pervasive. we asians need to show them that they cant behave rambunctiously n they have to stick to our rules and customs. i will definitely jump in to defend our fellow asians when they are fighting with the whites. if i can, i will call my yakuza frens to fuck those angmohs in the arse. those so called 'white superiority' time is well over. finally,fuck the whites! get the fuck off our territory!

sammyjay
14-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Hi All Brothers..

Just one statement: "Our FAP is Pro-Foreigners"

wolflust
14-02-2012, 09:39 PM
This is not the first time foreigners who committed an offence in Singapore and still manage to jump bail. Remember the vandalised MRT incident, one of the culprits as long as he don't step back here, he is free.

Now we have a bunch of men and possibly brothers of SBF who are busy trying to find lawyers to defend themselves. The few unlucky ones may have used the service of girls under 18 and they will be in deep shit. Some will lose their jobs or their marriage in pieces, because of their basic human needs.

Don't blast me but I pity the principal, he didn't touch his students (if that happens, he should be punished). He lost his job and with the press hounding his family. His life is practically gone, just because of this.

RealEstateGuy
14-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Braddah either you are a patriot or a traitor. For or against SG society and the people of SG Braddah. Braddah, its your choice. Braddah, I know which side I'm on. Braddah, do you?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-02-2012, 01:38 AM
1 sentence got "5" braddah :eek:

Anyway, is race/nationality or what an issue :eek:
who the fuck knows whose fault it lies on.
Just because we are Asians, we tends to think other nationality is at fault.
If its in the US, even if the wrong party is the Americans towards the Asian and they thrash up the Asian, you think its fair.
Think before you lay hands on others, simi loyalty, simi sai...singaporeans nowadays dont think before they do things? REG? im never against you like majority of the guys here, but i dont agree what you say here ;)
I think with my head, not by 1st impression

wolflust
15-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Ok I got a -6 for being off topic, well at least I had my say. Thanks for the reminder though.

RealEstateGuy
15-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Braddah, its pretty much factual Ang Moh commits more offenses against SGeans than vice versa. Braddah, I'm not about race or nationality but I am not scared to say SG first. I believe in SG first Braddah. Braddah, so if my Braddahs get attacked by Ang Moh, I jump into the fray. Braddah thats my point. Braddah, I dun just stand around and watch nor do I wait to see on TV. Braddah, I dont whip out iPhone to video but put iPhone way and jump in. Bfraddah, if anything I use iPhone as a hammer to stop Ang Moh. Braddah, can just by another one but dun like SGean attacked by Ang Moh.

wolflust
15-02-2012, 09:32 AM
May I know who is this "sam"? I got another -6 from him?

alan0338
15-02-2012, 09:49 AM
May I know who is this "sam"? I got another -6 from him?

in tagged threads, whenever we reply, we will be zapped by a nick named sam -6 points for every post we make... do take note tat its every post -6 points...

so next time if see a thread that is tagged, then pls siam far far away hor... :D

then the sam guy is nobody other than boss :D, and lastly, pls up me back before u lose ur power leh cos i be losing 6 for answering u too... :D

HCKing
15-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Braddah, its pretty much factual Ang Moh commits more offenses against SGeans than vice versa. Braddah, I'm not about race or nationality but I am not scared to say SG first. I believe in SG first Braddah. Braddah, so if my Braddahs get attacked by Ang Moh, I jump into the fray. Braddah thats my point. Braddah, I dun just stand around and watch nor do I wait to see on TV. Braddah, I dont whip out iPhone to video but put iPhone way and jump in. Bfraddah, if anything I use iPhone as a hammer to stop Ang Moh. Braddah, can just by another one but dun like SGean attacked by Ang Moh.

beside the usual braddah here braddah there, there will always be good and bad ppl regardless of nationality. stereotyping is a thing of the past, now we are living in a globalisation age where only intelligent and broadminded ppl can succeed in life. if u keep talking SG number 1 all the time u will only be living eternally in yr own lalaland. the fact here is someone kana bashed up by chao ang mo. if the someone isnt frm SG will u also jump in to stop the bashing?

Stud00
15-02-2012, 11:02 AM
YO!! I think you guys are getting off topic!! This thread is about the ah moh bashing up our own, not about you guys blasting each other online!! chill!!

Back to topic, in my opinion, SPF= Useless, by the time they arrive at the crime scene? Game over.
Always better to learn some self defense moves, makes you feel more confident.

RealEstateGuy
16-02-2012, 04:38 AM
beside the usual braddah here braddah there, there will always be good and bad ppl regardless of nationality. stereotyping is a thing of the past, now we are living in a globalisation age where only intelligent and broadminded ppl can succeed in life. if u keep talking SG number 1 all the time u will only be living eternally in yr own lalaland. the fact here is someone kana bashed up by chao ang mo. if the someone isnt frm SG will u also jump in to stop the bashing?
Braddahs, looks like Hand Cock King sucks Ang Mohs dick!

Shadow_warrior
16-02-2012, 04:52 AM
Its always sad to see asians being beaten by ang mos

When I lived overseas it was a common thing

On that note, personal self defence is one personal responsibility

It is a well known fact, police turns up only to take notes of scene, never

once have i heard of the police being there just in time to stop the crime.

The goverment at best protects you after the situation happens, if you dont

want to be a victim, learn some proper form of self defence.

sanig
16-02-2012, 07:58 AM
as an an g moh living and working here I cannot defend the ang mohs who once they have drink inside them become assholes of the first degree.....
I live in Chinatown and use coffeeshop for drinks, eating and watching football at the weekend ....there are a few regular fellow ang mohs like me who use the place and we are accepted as we respect the people about us but we do see fellow ang mohs young and older who after too many beers just think they own the world - at times we have stepped in and stopped them when they started to become abusive towards the waitress or beer ladies -
I do not advocate violence but if someone is being hit on then he should be helped - we had similar in UK during oil boom many Americans over with high wage packets who thought they owned the place but they were put in there place by the locals -
other problem is too many ang moh live in condos surround by others maybe law should be only certain percentage can live in same block - just my view and hope I have not upset anyone