PDA

View Full Version : looking for FB

thereisnoend
12-02-2012, 07:59 PM
broken up with girlfriend. dont want to fly solo, yet do not want to go thru daunting dating process.

My stats
19 Chinese
student
west sider
1.74m, 60kg(rough estimate last checked was 58) when 16
abit tanner than normal chinese
friendly not a creep
NOT RICH
straight forward

For the girl,
no mind games, str8forward
prefer to have her place available,west sider preferred
pleasant looking
open minded

would give dating experience, dinner movie etc.
gimme a pm if interested of know anyone who would be thanks for your time.

jupsee
13-02-2012, 08:55 AM
can u pm me thanks

cataramp
13-02-2012, 09:33 AM
if this intro can find 1, pls tell me

so i start 1 thread like that also :D

thereisnoend
15-02-2012, 04:37 AM
can u pm me thanks

eh dude i cant pm you. email me instead? [email protected]

jasdude
15-02-2012, 09:16 AM

Ask for free fuck and must provide place as well. Kid you must be joking! Provide dating experience? Eat at mc donalds and hang out huh?

cataramp
15-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Ask for free fuck and must provide place as well. Kid you must be joking! Provide dating experience? Eat at mc donalds and hang out huh?

go easy on student.. hahah!

19 how to have place for him :D

jasdude
15-02-2012, 12:11 PM
19 then should not be here. Lots of xiao mei mei to sian out there.

loneyheart
15-02-2012, 12:21 PM
TS boy boy go thru NS 1st n learn how to become a MAN :D

thereisnoend
16-02-2012, 05:41 AM

the only reason my place is unavailable is becos i have guitars and a huge drum set in my room and theres not much space to move around. dont know what you infer dating experience as but i mean the dating "feeling" thats about it. if dating experience to you is in monetary terms by all means. no offence to you senior im just stating my point

TheGreatOne
16-02-2012, 11:31 AM
the only reason my place is unavailable is becos i have guitars and a huge drum set in my room and theres not much space to move around. dont know what you infer dating experience as but i mean the dating "feeling" thats about it. if dating experience to you is in monetary terms by all means. no offence to you senior im just stating my point

come on dude, where do you sleep? your bed, ya? unless you are saying your room consists of nothing except your guitars and drum set.

so i supposed you're also rather acrobatic to be sleeping on either your drum sets or balanced guitars eh? that sounds like a plus point to score for your agility.

if that is so, then i suggest you try sleeping on the ceiling like a spider if the whole entire floor space is taken by your musical instruments. at least you can sian spiders if you're lonely, yes?

thereisnoend
16-02-2012, 06:09 PM
come on dude, where do you sleep? your bed, ya? unless you are saying your room consists of nothing except your guitars and drum set.

so i supposed you're also rather acrobatic to be sleeping on either your drum sets or balanced guitars eh? that sounds like a plus point to score for your agility.

if that is so, then i suggest you try sleeping on the ceiling like a spider if the whole entire floor space is taken by your musical instruments. at least you can sian spiders if you're lonely, yes?

Senior, do understand that im not shooting the senior for his words or anything. just clarifying my part on the 1st post. And i get that my post is abit grey like "cmon a guy needs the girl to provide place? might as well i provide drinks and CD for him also?!"

and to answer your question yes i do sleep on a bed but seriously its really quite squeezy. can sleep but thats about it.Tried it with my ex before, really couldnt move around much cant even lie side by side with her. long term not practical as i will be expanding my set as well.

I do apologise if this post offends anyone else. Before posting i just thought that the SBF community is where everyone shares and help each other have fun. Didnt expect internal judgement. i 100% get that im asking for much more than i should be asking for, no need for further reminders.

Deathsender
17-02-2012, 09:13 AM
broken up with girlfriend. dont want to fly solo, yet do not want to go thru daunting dating process.

My stats
19 Chinese
student
west sider
1.74m, 60kg(rough estimate last checked was 58) when 16
abit tanner than normal chinese
friendly not a creep
NOT RICH
straight forward

For the girl,
no mind games, str8forward
pleasant looking
open minded

would give dating experience, dinner movie etc.
gimme a pm if interested of know anyone who would be thanks for your time.

Hey bro, dun mind me saying. This is not a place to find some one to relieve your sexual desires just becoz you are lazy in finding another after your breakup. There is a harsh reality / world out there especially here and everyone is asking/looking for a fb but seriously starting a thread is not going to work wonders if not this section would be flooded with threads from every single one asking for fb just like classified in the papers.

You are young and we don't blame you. The senior bros over here are harmless and dun get offended by their words. Through suanning they are telling you what is the reality only with a twist of humor. Learn to take things easy as getting the senior bros over here pissed is certainly going the wrong way on the long term, alternatively you could leave this forum. One recommendation is to look that previous similar threads in this section and see how much success they had.

Take some time and look at the different threads... You will gain alot more. Rememeber there is no free lunch in this world. U have to give up something for another. Asking for free fb is difficult enough and you are making life even more difficult by saying your place is not ok becoz of the tonnes of guitars and musical stuff at your place and thinking of expanding your collection... So I wanna ask u ... Do u want sex or do u want to get ecstasy via musical experience. Your call.

All the best. Good luck.

hcg_explorer
17-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Senior, do understand that im not shooting the senior for his words or anything. just clarifying my part on the 1st post. And i get that my post is abit grey like "cmon a guy needs the girl to provide place? might as well i provide drinks and CD for him also?!"

and to answer your question yes i do sleep on a bed but seriously its really quite squeezy. can sleep but thats about it.Tried it with my ex before, really couldnt move around much cant even lie side by side with her. long term not practical as i will be expanding my set as well.

I do apologise if this post offends anyone else. Before posting i just thought that the SBF community is where everyone shares and help each other have fun. Didnt expect internal judgement. i 100% get that im asking for much more than i should be asking for, no need for further reminders.

y not u juz say ur parents dun allow u to bring gals to home... no need to give such lousy stupid excuses...

thereisnoend
17-02-2012, 07:44 PM
y not u juz say ur parents dun allow u to bring gals to home... no need to give such lousy stupid excuses...

dont assume if you dont know me. lock door who know what i do inside.

thereisnoend
17-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Hey bro, dun mind me saying. This is not a place to find some one to relieve your sexual desires just becoz you are lazy in finding another after your breakup. There is a harsh reality / world out there especially here and everyone is asking/looking for a fb but seriously starting a thread is not going to work wonders if not this section would be flooded with threads from every single one asking for fb just like classified in the papers.

You are young and we don't blame you. The senior bros over here are harmless and dun get offended by their words. Through suanning they are telling you what is the reality only with a twist of humor. Learn to take things easy as getting the senior bros over here pissed is certainly going the wrong way on the long term, alternatively you could leave this forum. One recommendation is to look that previous similar threads in this section and see how much success they had.

Take some time and look at the different threads... You will gain alot more. Rememeber there is no free lunch in this world. U have to give up something for another. Asking for free fb is difficult enough and you are making life even more difficult by saying your place is not ok becoz of the tonnes of guitars and musical stuff at your place and thinking of expanding your collection... So I wanna ask u ... Do u want sex or do u want to get ecstasy via musical experience. Your call.

All the best. Good luck.

Understand. thanks