PDA

View Full Version : How I started working for boss (lady boss)

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 08:10 PM
It all began when I was on a business trip to USA, convention of some sort. It was all expenses paid for by the association, 2 weeks, 3 states, running around like mad dogs. Not really interested but just follow through the fixed tight schedule, untimely meals meeting....'yawn'....boring siah. Only the last week was abit active, first 2 weeks got to some desert or ulu ulu place, they call resort, but I can't see anything happening, no parties, just all the dirty old beer bellied fuckers drinking themselves crazy, because plain water is more expensive than beer, well I'm not into drinking, just want to relax.

This week it was havoc, some where with hot babes and beach parties all day and all night long, eyes also can pop out after seeing sexy bodies in bikini, scantily clad, see through, down blouse, upskirt, everything you name it. But we were given a warning to always bring a packet of condoms. I never liked the rubber feeling, I always raw, raw, roar.....
:D

LovePotion
11-02-2012, 08:27 PM
1st camper !

:D:D

Gerald Tan
11-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Wow, I sense a BIG story of the Quarter coming...pls continue asap TS yeah...

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Some walking distance from the resort apartment where about 150 of us were staying, was a quiet cafe, I hate all those noisy places. Went and sat down, ordered a cup of coffee, brought along my story and started to read with intense focus and concentration, not paying attention to my surrounding. As the cafe was outdoors, a gust of breeze wharf through, I turned to look as the wind chimes were 'cling clang', making it hard to read my book, I put my book down, pick up my cup of coffee, took a sip. I noticed the waitress who served me my coffee was staring at my direction. I turned behind my back to check if someone was there that she was staring at. No one, then she must be staring at me, when she served me, I did not pay much attention or looked at her, but now I can clearly see her, was around 30+ maybe my age, because ang mo girls always mature faster (chao lao). When she walked towards me holding the menu, she smiled at me and handed me the menu, waiting for me to order something from it, I returned her the menu and said coffee will be enough for me for the night.
She seems like a little disappointed, but still smiled and turned to walk away, I thought then maybe I should have ordered something instead, so I quickly called her, Susan, please I would like to place an order. She turned around very swiftly, wow image at that moment when she turned was amazing, the skirt with split in the front lifted up and I saw her pink panty, she was taller than me, quite slim, after looking closer her legs were quite sexy to, but her breasts were so so, maybe 32B. She saw me stare at her groin area with a blush on my face. Came over and spoke (her voice was sweet like a little girl, not 30+), ask what I would like to have? I blurted out 'You' please, when she heard it, she said excuse me sir how can I help you? I quickly said sorry, I want you to help me order (wha lan eh, say what I thinking leh) a house meal set, thank you. My face all red (paiseh), she took my order smiled and then turned to walk to the counter to place my order to the kitchen. I go back to my reading.....until she approached me with my set meal, with salad, soup, steak (super big), fries, mashed potatoes etc. I looked at it and turn to look at her, erm... so much and so big, I cannot eat all of it, she giggled, smiled and sat down beside me on the couch seat, she took a bite of fries and handed me my fork for me to eat my salad, still smiling at me. Wah ang mo can lai dat wan. She told me she's finishing work soon, so might as well eat together since I say cannot finish by myself. She was very friendly, sitting very close to me. I was like a little bit shy for a chinese asian man. She touched my arm and said it's ok she'll eat with me, if it's ok with me? I said sure why not..... thinking if I can have her for the night too?:o:)

wally888
11-02-2012, 09:48 PM
hope u eat angmo abalone for supper too! :D

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 11:31 PM
hope u eat angmo abalone for supper too! :D

That's my honour...:D

Botakhead
12-02-2012, 12:01 AM
After Susan help me to finish my super big meal (according to her that is only standard, but I'm not ang mo leh), I waited for her to change, she wanted to show me around, play host to me siah. Wah she change into a sleeveless button up blouse, short denim skirt, showing her lovely legs, I like what I see. At that very moment, she ask me if I like what I see? wah she can read my mind arh....of course I replied yes and complimented her. She was taller than me maybe 5 ft 6, but she openly hook her right hand onto my left arm, holding me tight and showed me the way out to her car. She told me she's always curious about asian man, I ask what about asian man? She then stretch her right hand and place it on my groin area.....omg she wants me...I kept very quiet, but she keep pressing and rubbing ( she does not know my ability to control my hardon). She then retracted her hand an hold on to the steering wheel, show me sulky face. I then proceed to explain that I do not want her to get the wrong idea that she's not attractive to me....she's only about 27(like I said ang mo mature faster). Actually when she smile, it was a pretty smile that made her look lovely. We drove for some distance away from the town center, we arrived at a beach house, that's her home. Wow waitress also got such nice house....we have only 'pigeon holes'...:(

When we get out of the car she held my arm again walking towards the front porch. Ahe opened the front door, two doors, 1 is a screen door, the other is the actual door with glass panes. She also have a door curtain to cover the glass panes. She switched on the ceiling fan, turn on the music player. I was asked to get comfortable and pour myself a drink, she will go and get changed into more comfortable clothes....when inside the car I got a few glimspe of her bra and breast when she was pressing and rubbing my groin. I walked to her fridge, open and took out a can of soda, at the same time thinking of the view through her sleeveless blouse.....my mind was wandering with dirty thoughts, when she emerge from her bedroom, I saw she had on a see through nightie, nothing underneath, her breast and nipples clearly visibe, the nightie reaches just above her pussy, all very clear view for me to admire, I took in the sight, like recording it in my brain.....I swallowed my soda and ask her if she's always so open with just any man? She said no, just for you this asian man, and then she giggled and motioned for me to sit down with her on the 2 seater sofa.:D

shenlong
12-02-2012, 12:15 AM
it's getting exciting!!! up ya!!!

Botakhead
12-02-2012, 02:12 AM
it's getting exciting!!! up ya!!!

Thank you for your support.:)

Regirock
12-02-2012, 02:15 AM

will support you from here. no power to up you.

Muyo000
12-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Camping for more!

Botakhead
12-02-2012, 09:53 AM
will support you from here. no power to up you.

Camping for more!

Thank you for your support....no pints never mind, just wants to share my past experience in this forum.:D:)

joeleau
12-02-2012, 05:19 PM
camping here

LovePotion
12-02-2012, 06:38 PM
im also staying in a pigeon hole...

working hard a bigger home !

Botakhead
12-02-2012, 07:38 PM
She slowly move closer to me and reached out to touch my groin again. No reaction yet, so she frown and bit her lips, I gave her a cheeky smile, then put my hands on her face to bring her closer for a kiss, lips locking, we kissed for quite awhile. She then undress herself fully naked and stripped me of my clothes. I stood up to let my pants drop onto the floor. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom, both naked bodies glowing in the dimmered light of the corridor. We layed down side by side, kissing, hands roaming from front to back, I pressed my self close to her body, chest and breasts smashed, what a feeling, I lifted my head and went straight for her armpit to my surprise, she smelled very nice, a little sweaty sweet smell, I complimented her and she blushed, said that her pussy smelled even nicer. I quickly dove down to put my nose on her pussy, I breath in deeply, as she said, this was an even nicer smell, hard to describe, just very sweet, I used my tongue to lick her pussy, she twitched a little, as she felt my cold saliva on my tongue hit her clitoris. I looked up and saw that she was aroused and moaned, I carry on with my licking, and sticking my tongue deeper into her pussy, I can taste her juice, it's a little salty and pungent, smelled like my sperm:p she was pumping my cock which was starting to grow harder, all 5 inches. I stopped my licking, and asked her if she was disappointed that my cock is not long? She shooked her head and said, it does not matter with the length or size, as long as it can hit the right spot. When I heard what she said, I inserted my right middle finger into pussy, reached the right spot and touched lightly, her body lifted up off the bed, and I put my right thumb onto her clitoris and rubbing it in a circular motion. She was enjoying all of this.....:D

Botakhead
13-02-2012, 05:38 PM
I put my mouth on her pussy and sucked deeply, she shivered and straightened her legs into the air...wow so much actions orh, she sucked my hard cock in her mouth, in & out, in & out, then followed by a deep throat, keep still with my throbbing cock inside her mouth, her tongue circling on my shaft...so shiok, I think she's the best BBBJ.:D

I returned her the favour, sticking my tongue into her pussy, washing her internal walls, used my teeth to lightly nibble on her clitoris, she arched her back up again and a torrent of her juice came flushing out and I try my best, really very best to slurp while still having my mouth covering her pussy, as if I have not drunk water in a desert for a long long time. My mouth start to ache alittle bit ....so I climb on top of her, massaging her breasts, before I put my cock in her very wet pussy, I asked her to pass my condom that I've taken out of pants and placed on the pillow. To my surprise, she sort of glared at me and smiled, shaking her head sideways, indicating to me that the condom is not required, I put on a bright smile, placed my cock head into her pussy and plunged into it, damn ..... she's tight, I can feel the forward movement was met with resistance....even though she just flushed her juices and it is slippery at the opening. She used her legs to hold my back and helped me pushed all the way in, along the way, its seems that my cock had hit her G-spot, she moaned loudly and sit up to hold my neck, kissed my on my lips, I carried on with going in and out trying not to pull out too far ( about always half cock inside). She was pinching my nipples and kissing, sucking my lips and tongue. She pinched me real hard (wah damn pain) and I frozed with my cock all the way inside her already wet but getting even wetter pussy, she has reached another orgasm. We slumped down sideways holding each other tightly.:)

Botakhead
14-02-2012, 07:14 PM
We rested hugging tightly for a short while, I regained my composure and pushed her up onto her elbows and knee, time for doggystyle tongue lashing cum drinking session. I put my heas near her asshole, sniffed a little bit found her asshole was smelling sweaty.....:p I started to lick her ass hole on the outer rough side, working my tongue in circular motion with lots of saliva dripping from my mouth, her ass cheeks was in a mess, I put my finger into her pussy and slowly twirl it around until I again hit the G-spot, she shooke her butt upwards and hit my face. She was already rubbing her clitoris with her left hand and while she balanced on her right elbow. After a few more round of licking her asshole with my tongue going in out in out, her pussy spasm and she reached her oragsm, lots of pussy juice gushed out, immediately I shfited mouth from her asshole down to her pussy, and slurp and sucked all the juice, as much as I could into my mouth, savouring every drop of it. I put my left hand her and reached for her right breast, squeezing and kneading, like kneading a dough, tweaked her nipple and rubbed with my opened palm onto her teats then groped her breast fully with my hand.:D

dennischan
15-02-2012, 12:08 AM
are u going to say the ang mo is the boss of the eatery?

studdyme
15-02-2012, 12:29 AM
nice story!

Botakhead
15-02-2012, 03:11 AM
are u going to say the ang mo is the boss of the eatery?

Thank you for reading, nope she's just a waitress, happens that it was her last day at work at the restaurant.;)

eddiebrock
15-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Keep it coming.

ReDraw
15-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Nice start. Can't wait for the juicy part.

dreamlight
15-02-2012, 03:19 PM
camping....

CibLover
15-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Camping site!! :)

Botakhead
15-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Keep it coming.

Nice start. Can't wait for the juicy part.

camping....

Camping site!! :)

Botakhead
15-02-2012, 11:28 PM
After she had calmed down, I almost finished my drinking of her pussy juice, she turned around and laid me on my back, her left hand stroking my cock furiously, she lifted herself up on one knee and staddled across my body, both her thighs were clamping onto my side, slowly she move her body down in one movement and plunged my cock into her still very wet pussy, she rode me cowgirl style, I had to lift my buttocks up to meet her upwards movement to prevent my cock fromm slipping out of her pussy. I reached for her breasts and groped, squeezed, the white creamy soft flesh, making sure that I also rubbed the nipples between my thumbs and index finger. She arched her back and moaned loudly, riding up and down, like she's on a racing horse. I was mesmerised with her movement when she lifted her arms over her head , showing her shaved armpits while gliding her fingers through her hair, we were sweating heavily, the smell of sex was over-powering, I sit upright and brought my nose to her left armpit, hmmmm, the smell was so stimulating that I could not wait any longer and sprayed my cum into her hot wet pussy, her vagina walls spasm uncontrollably cumming into contatc with my hot sperm, she reached yet another orgasm satisfactorily. We embraced tightly with my slowly softening cock still inside her pussy, I carry on to put my face onto her chest to sucked on first the left nipple and then switched over to the right one.......we were exhausted. She lifted herself off my body letting my soft cock to slid out, we layed on the bed with her ontop of me, 2 sweatty bodies mashed togehter. She confided in me that it was her first asian cock, and though I"m not well endowed only 5 inches, it was her best ride so far as I'm not hurting her vagina and also able to reach her G-spot. After tonight, we kissed each other passionately, we showered and cleaned up ourselves, she then drove me back to my resort apartment, we parted with another round of fondling and kissing. I was happy that she's happy to have me fucked her as she did not have any cock in her pussy for quite sometime, she thanked me for a wonderful time. We have sex for the next 2 days tiring ourselves to the max. I had to leave for home, we exchanged contact details and both wished that we could have sex again (dream on).:D

eeemen
20-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Wondering what's the connection with lady boss? Hoping it'll be revealed soon! Cheers . . . . . . . .

69sonice
20-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Well done, you make the Asian proud, Bravo!

eilsakhai
29-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Camping here too.. Cant wait to know how you get to meet the ladyboss..

cheers!

Ilovetosex
02-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Cheers bro...

tiztiz
02-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Keep it up! :):)

maui_boy
02-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Camping now!!!

Happyman89
24-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Ang mo ladies could be the dreams for many bros here in SBF :cool:

whatdoido
24-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Keep cumming bro

nottiguys
25-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Keep it up! :):D

lonelysg
25-09-2014, 10:47 PM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/06/Transformers-Age-of-Extinction-Poster-Optimus-and-Grimlock.jpg

ljdevil
26-09-2014, 12:25 AM
solid story...wonder if that was your future lady boss?? :)

alienblazter
12-01-2016, 10:29 PM
Any conclusion to this episode bro?