PDA

View Full Version : The lookable lady boss

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 05:56 PM
This was my naughty adventure....I was staying at my boss's house temporarily, until I get a proper accommodation provided by the company. At first I was not comfortable staying with my boss and his wife in their 3 storey bungalow, it's too big for me. But there is a pool for me to swim in. They have several housemaids, a gardener, a driver & a nurse. All are way above my 30+ years. I was on project based contract job, so have to run around like crazy, driving here to meet customers, driving there to make item purchases, talk to suppliers etc. Food and lodging was provided, so no worry, just work, rest and play. The pool was my favourite, usually the only other person who uses the pool is my lady boss. Every time I swim, she will be at the pool side lounging. Sometimes in a 2 piece, sometimes in bikini. For a woman almost 40, she's like what I meant as lookable (can see but cannot touch).:p

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Always can get aroused when she lying on the lounge chair, with her legs bend and slightly open, as if to air her pussy (or for me to find out). There was one time when she suddenly wanted to sit up, the bikini bottom was caught on the side of the chair, her whole buttock was exposed, she sort of looked at me and with a slightly redden cheeks (like shy shy). Quickly got up and pulled the bottom to cover her exposed white creamy buttocks, while using her other hand to cover the front of her groin area. I bluff bluff act blur and give a cough, while still turning my head slightly to try to see more. Once properly covered, she strutted off to the shower room at the far end of the pool. I looked around, turning my head left, right, left, right......heh heh no one around. I slowly get up from the side of the pool with a slightly aroused hardon, walked quickly to the shower room. Can hear the water splashing onto her body, then followed by a faint moaning sound. I was stunned, could she be playing with herself or waiting for me to come looking for her? The shower room have 2 doors, 1 outside and 1 inside. I held onto my hardon trying hard not to let it out from my Speedo trunks, opened the outside door went inside and waited, then the moaning was getting stronger and louder, like a echo in a cave. I slowly pushed open the inner door. :eek:

ilovebigtits
10-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Camper 1 reports!

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 07:26 PM
What a shock I got! She layed herself on the side of the glass panel of the shower cubicle, letting the water from the shower head to splash onto her pussy, which she had already pulled open wide with fingers from her right hand, 3 fingers from the left hand were circling inside the dark cave. She knew I would come look for her, the boss was outstation in Vietnam for the whole week and will only be back next week, so no worries, the servants will not come looking for lady boss until they are called for by her pulling on the several bells hanging around the house at different location. She was purposely displaying herself for me to enjoy the show. She opened her eyes slowly after her first orgasm, motioned me to come over with her tongue, like a licking action. I walked towards her, she literally jumped up and pulled my Speedo trunks down my legs at one go, hopefully not torn or damaged as it's my memento from someone I'll write about some other time. She stroked my penis and exposed my purple cock head after pulling my foreskin. She rubbed here right index finger and thumb on my cock head already dripping with pre-cum, all this while she still had her 3 fingers from her left hand circling inside her pussy.:D

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 07:54 PM
She pulled her fingers from her pussy with a 'plop' sound. Quite funny when you can hear it like we hooked our finger inside our mouth and dig the inside of the cheek and when it exit the mouth 'plop' sound. Now her hands are all over my legs and she plunged down onto my shaft with her wide opened mouth. I bend down slightly to grope her pear shape breast, 34B I guess, nipples already hard like goli. I then sit down on the wooden floor, made it easier for her to suck my hard cock. She was a lookable lady, sweet but not beautiful like a model. I'm no handsome hunk myself, so it was quite a priveledge to have someone like her about 4-5 years older than me to give me head. Iheld her up under the armpits to switch our position, I wanted to go 69 with me on top, she lying down still sucking my cock, never did she let it slip out of her mouth. I pulled her pussy lips apart using both my index finger, stick out my tongue, flicking at the opening, like when you are flipping a book. She clamped her thighs onto the side of my head, hurting my ears, damn pain but lucky she tasted nice, meaty smell, not the kind of fishy smell. I slurp up her juices dripping from the lips, kissing and sucking her clitoris, put my tongue inside and swirl one round, like lar kopi.... so heavenly when she had her hot mouth sucking my hard cock.:)

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 08:08 PM
The feeling was shiok.....so shiok that I put 1 finger into her asshole, digging for gold, found no foreign matter, she must have cleaned it just now, maybe that's when I heard the soft moaning sound...heeee.....I pulled my finger out and licked, yummy not smelly at all, I like, I moved further down to lick her ass hole, she was like turning her body sideways like a boat is rocking at high seas...then she wet my neck and chest with her sweet nectar. She stopped for awhile and let go of my penis, still hard, and suggest that we shower first and proceed to my bedroom after dinner, because she's hungry. With that she slapped my buttocks, 'piak'. Like as if I was a naughty boy. We rubbed each other clean and washed everywhere possible. She have very nice armpit hair, a little bit , not bushy, she cannot shave as she got sensitive skin, I bend down to lick and play my tongue with the little hair, she was like going to cum again, because I was also fingering her pussy at the same time. I told her I want to cum in her mouth, she play hard to get, and said don't let me orgas now, later in my room, she will treat me nice. We quickly towelled dry and put on the bathrobe to go back inside the house.:D

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Camper 1 reports!

:DThank you for your support.....I also love big tits too. But would not mind as long as they are breasts. So far the biggest I've come across should be 38DDD, bigger that my head.:D

LovePotion
10-02-2012, 08:30 PM
big melons !! :cool:

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 08:41 PM
big melons !! :cool:

Yeah, she also complain too big, but natural one. Good for putting cock in soft and bouncy......:p

thomaskwa
10-02-2012, 08:52 PM
camp here liao

callmebad
10-02-2012, 08:59 PM
boss pays you and you fuck her wife
can vent your frustration on her
how many people can get such 'good job' and blowjob also:)

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 09:07 PM
boss pays you and you fuck her wife
can vent your frustration on her
how many people can get such 'good job' and blowjob also:)

That so call boss, is a pai lang....always take advantage of people, especially if you're kind hearted like me type. Eat already ask other people to wipe for him, many times liaoz......I pity the lady boss, so treat her nice abit lor.:D

Istrike4D
10-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Botakhead

You're really a cockhead. In another thread you talked like you're an angel who did not take advantage of your young colleague, despite all her come on signals and plenty of opportunities to hump her. Here you didn't waste any time doing it to your boss's wife.

What happened to all your talk about being a good and loyal husband to your wife and father to your four children? All your so called self-control???!!!

KNN, you are either a hypocrite or a damn liar!

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Botakhead

You're really a cockhead. In another thread you talked like you're an angel who did not take advantage of your young colleague, despite all her come on signals and plenty of opportunities to hump her. Here you didn't waste any time doing it to your boss's wife.

What happened to all your talk about being a good and loyal husband to your wife and father to your four children? All your so called self-control???!!!

I'm sorry that you have not got it right. That was the last of my experience.....I'm going backwards on my memories, stay cool man.:cool::D

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 11:21 PM
After dinner, she send all the servants away to rest at their servants quarters. Both of us went to the living room, drink a little red wine, listening to soothing music, when she finished her drink and place the glass at the bar counter, I went behind and grabbed her waist, kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear lobes. She turned and kissed me lightly and said we should have more fun in my bedroom. We walked up the stairs to the room at the top of the stairs ( that's my room) sounds like there was a song also room at the top of the stairs......we quickly undress and slipped under the comforter and started to hug, kiss here and there anywhere, roaming hands all over the 2 bodies. I forgot to turn on the air-con, sweaty and hungry for sex, I crept out of the bed, took the remote control from the wall bracket, switched it on, place the control on the bedside table. I peeled away the comforter, exposing a very naked lady boss, cramy white body, slightly plump (bah chai)showing me a slutty look by looking slanted at me, I jumped ontop of her, plant my kiss on her lips, squeezed her breasts, tweaked her nipples, finger her pussy and all that. Do the 69 again like in the shower room by the pool. I was hard and dripping pre-cum, she engulfed my cock and sucked the life out of it. I went straight for her asshole as I've not done with it yet. After about 5mins, I shot my hot cum into her sucking mouth (like a vacuum cleaner, I know because I've really tried it before). When she's done with cleaning me, I put my mouth on her pussy, leaving her assholewith lots of my saliva. I brushed my tongue lightly on her outer lips, slowly pushing my way in with my wet tongue (wetness came from her pussy juice yummy). I lapped up as much as I could, my jaw was aching by now. We lay back on the bed side by side, turnung our heads to look at each other, fondling our warm bodies, I quickly hardened when she stroke my shaft with both hands. I slap her buttocks, signalling for her to go doggy.:D

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 12:09 AM
I looked at her asshole, still shiny with my saliva, I slowly bring my hard cock to her pussy entrace, dip it in and stir, immediately was coated with a layer of pussy juice, I play around some more, then without warning, I force my tip into her asshole. Very tight she screammed at me, slapped her own buttocks, in doing so, I was able to inch in a little bit more, until she released her muscle and sucked my cock into her asshole. Slowly I plunge in and pull out, just my tip is inside, I spit some more saliva at the entrance trying to give it a smoother ride. We continue for about 20 mins, with me pumping in and out, stretching my hands to grope her breasts and play with her armpit hair....very shiok position. Wet wet wet, we were getting very wet as she orgas again. I used my right hand to scope up her juice which and dripped onto her legs. Let her drink some and the rest I slurped finished. I pull out and put my cock into her pussy, felt a little cold at first, then as tempo buildup, we were warm again. She wanted to do missionary, I flipped her onto her back with my cock still inside her pussy. After about another 20 mins, she came 2 more times, I was ready to shoot and she wanted in inside, I cum inside her hot pussy, our juices mixed and overflowed down her buttocks. I pulled out still half erect, head still dripping cum, I placed my mouth on her pussy and eat my supper, licking and sucking until she orgas again 1 more time. We rested and fell asleep together, I woke up around 2 am, went to the attached bathroom in my bedroom, showered and cleaned up the mess around the bed, took a soft wet towel patted and wiped her body and buttocks. Then I went back to sleep beside her until the sun came out.:D

typhonic
11-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 02:01 PM
The whole of the week were fucking and making love like there was no tomorrow, until she remembers that she did not take 'precautions'.....uh ,.... oh.... my ...I'm like siaoz liao... what if the boss knows when she 'kena', how to explain.....:confused:
But she told me she will go check with 'the stick' every now and then. I was still quite worried, because I have got many 'children' outside of my own family, that is those I have sex with without using protection, 70% sure kena pregnant. Maybe because I'm powerful of got the right timing (sway siaoz). Some prefer to agree for abortion, some wanted to bring the child into this world, but I also made it very clear I'm not able to support 100%, if got problem can discuss and find solution.
The day boss came back from Vietnam, a lady followed into the office. We we were introduced to each other, C is the name, she's from Ipoh, but boss met her in Vietnam and invited her to join us (another better paying job and not sleazy excuse). We were of course housed together in their bungalow. Zhai zhai boss sure makan already wan, I also wan to try, careful not to let lady boss know, lest she gets jealous. Good news is that she did not 'kena', I was relieved.:)

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 02:15 PM
All the cheeko peks in the company also want to try this C. But she was although nice looking but not so ladylike, more like a triad tomboy. Always clothe in T-shirt and jeans, she don't give a damn to the office dress code....so she was tasked to be my assistant instead, so chor lor one. But that's when I have good chance to bed her, at the house not a chance at all. So when I got a new project, I have her tagged along, sometimes we were so close that we will have body contact unknowingly. She's got this BO, not the smelly type, but seems like natural fragrance, not some perfume....cannot explain lar... just very nice :D. There was one time, we check stock for spares.... she lean close to me and kissed me when no one was around. I was surprised and returned the gesture, we kissed but not frenching, just lightly kissing, she put her hand to my crotch and feel me, she let go of the kiss and stared at me.... why you no reaction, huh? I was going to explain to her that I am able to control myself very well... later I found out that she's been asking about me from the other office girls, they told her she can try and she really don't believe what they said to her, now she knows it :D. We kissed again as I pull her T-shirt up to her chest and played with her bra and squeezed her breast lightly softly, looking around to make sure nobody was near us. She told me that boss did not makan her as they just met in Vietnam at the airport, both were taking the same flight back to home. She said I can call her C or Ipoh girl (that's her nickname from school days). We kissed on and off and fondling each other for about 15 mins. She suggest that tonight we can make love in her room. I can't wait till the time cums. :)

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Well, I kinda think to myself, I not the most handsome or hunky type of guys, why girls like to sex me up. Our office ladies were lao char bo, that's why I never make any advances to them, how they know I can control my hardon? Must be the lady boss, but cannot be lar, they will surely ask lady boss how she know so much, then pijak lobang leh....hmmmm. Well night came .... time for our sexual appointment.
C opened her room door for me when I knocked lightly, she quickly pull me in and closed, locked the door behind her. Before she was able to do anything with me, I held her hands against the wall, I try to get info out from her how she knows so much....she came clean with me that one of her friends sister's, friend's daughter was my FB.... I don't know what to say... I tried to recall... I said are you sure so far away one... what friends sister's friends daughter? Then she told me about F (who was really my FB in Singapore). I was like what a small world 2 countries and so many states, so many people, why me....?
We both agreed that we will only have sex and not talk about this, we started to undress each other, touching and feeling her soft and young body (she's like only 24) very fragrant smelling, I put my nose to her shaven armpits, took my deep breath and inhaled....oh so lovely, I then move down her body, with my tongue. I can feel her goose bumps. When I reached the trimmed bush and again inhaled, oh so heavenly. I lifted her left leg up over my shoulder and stick my thumb to her pussy opening, it was wet and when her folds were spread by my tongue, juice was gushing over an into my mouth, dripping down to my chest from my chin. I tried to slurp up as much as possible. Wah this girl can cum like a waterfall. We then shifted over to the bed side by side we lay down and kissing, she was sucking the leftover juice from my mouth into hers. Her breasts were wonderful to play with (34C), nice small nipples, already hard like erasers on the end of a pencil. I went to suck on her right nipple, she was pinching her left nipple, right hand inside her pussy, circling for more juice. I am hard now, after some stroking with my left hand. She gave the go ahead for me to take her, as she was moaning away. I climbed on top of her and placed my hard cock to the pussy opening, pushed slightly, wah so tight but very wet leh....she said she's still a virgin. OMG... how lucky am I really or not....? I tried to push in harder now with more strength. She was clenching the bedsheet, turning her head left right left right, biting her lips but at the same time moaning softly...I managed to get my head inside, a few more push and I'm in half way of my 5 inch cock. 2 more pushes and I'm fully inside her pussy, I felt something in side was torn, and looked down, shit shit, blood stains on my cock, I pulled out and see clearly, it's her blood not mine, oh wow all this time she was just moaning with her eyes closed, I quickly plunged in again, this time more smooth but still a bit tight, i do it slowly, not to hurt her. When she orgased, she opened her eyes when her juices came flooding out of her pussy... my cock was drenched, now mixed with her juice slightly pungent smelling juice and the smell of fresh blood ( the kind of fishy smell). But I like her smell, I smiled at her and apologized that I have taken her virginity away, as I'm not anybody to her. She shush me and smile back sweetly (now she looks like a pretty girl not a tomboy), said it was what she wanted after she found out who I was from F.;):)

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 07:17 PM
For the next whole week, we were having sex making out in her room almost every night, until day 8, lady boss went to knock my room door and could not find me (boss went outstation again). She suspected something was not right....she went down stairs to 2nd storey, C's room, heard giggling noise....furious, she knocked the door loudly (not banging). C went to open and she saw me lying on the bed (lucky both of us still fully clothe, just chatting joking). Lucky she smiled nicely and ask us to go have supper (whew heng arh)....if not jialat liao. We proceeded to the dining hall, seat ourselves at different place of the table ( no close contact, lady boss was scanning with her radar eyes). After finish supper, I told them both, I tired need to sleep liao. Went upstairs to my room at the top of the stairs....I really fell asleep. Then something wet at my pajama pants woke me up.... oh lady boss was licking my cock through my pants, not:eek::D erected yet. My dreamy eyes were wide opened, jaw dropped when I also saw C behind lady boss, licking her ass...what a shock I got.

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
All along lady boss already have information that I was fucking C behind her back. She felt left out of the fun, that's why she was furious when knocking on C's room door thinking we were having sex, only when she saw we were still fully clothe then she simmered down. She had planned this threesome for sometime now. I just could not believe my own eyes when I saw C licking lady boss's asshole, I immediately got hard and let lady boss use both hands to stroke me while also kissing my cock head. I told them both to come up onto the bed so I can finger C's pussy and lady boss's breasts at the same time. This kind of game is not new to me I've done it before on several occassions....but I only just got to know C for about 3 weeks only, so little did I know of her:(....so we carried on with our threesome, switching over to lady boss licking C's pussy, C giving me a french kiss session before going down on my hard cock. Oh yeah the feeling is fantastic....then I unloaded my cum into C's mouth. They both also reached the highest point of no return several times together.... I take turns to fuck both their wet pussies, this threesome session lasted almost the whole midnight till dawn, we slump into a heap of bodies and fell asleep for several hours, cum juice everywhere.... I woke up sleeping in between the two female bodies, they were still asleep, I went to shower up and also cleaned up the mess, on the bed, on their body as well, making sure not to wake them up. What a night I had.....:D

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Several days past, some nights I and C have sex alone, some nights threesome with lady boss, she don't get me alone when C is around. Something suddenly happened out of the blue, C packed her bags and left the house without telling anyone. We looked for her for the next 2 days could not find her, then I received a call from a female friend (she coincidentally was C's secondary school friend) in Ipoh, that she saw C drinking heavily in some pub, she was worried C might get into trouble, so she called me first. I immediately drove 2 and a half hours to Ipoh, found her seated alone (lucky the pub owner was my friend too and kept a watchful eye on her so nobody can harm her). I held her up and into my arms, she saw me and started crying.....we left the pub and I drove around the area for her to sober up. With the fresh air, she was soon able to get to her senses, started to cry and then sobbing, told me that she wanted to marry me. Wah another shock for me, she knew I was married but still... I ask her why? She just felt like she wanted to be my wife, I was thinking to myself could she be pregnant with my child? Why all of a sudden this is happening?
I straighten up with her, she should be clear with me what is wrong. Then she held my left hand and put it to her belly and ask me can you feel it? Oh no....not one more shotgun leh, why always so zhun zhun wan. My mind was in a blank, causing me to miss the road side and almost langar into the tree at the roadside, I pulled over and stopped by the road side (about 3 am no traffic). She cried and cried, leaning in me and I hugged her tightly, I ask her how she know, she said she used lady boss 'stick' to test and positively kena already. I was actually a little relieved, and told her we go check at the hospital better, we check-in to a nearby hotel. The next morning I went with her to the hospital and did a proper check by a doctor. We have to wait 1 day as the medical staff was not around, so we went to a private hospital, did the check, the result was negative, hen arh, the 'stick' test give false alarm. Then we drove back home, relieved.:p

Botakhead
11-02-2012, 07:59 PM
My project was about to finish at that same time, Singapore here I come....but C how? what to do with her? She knows that she cannot follow me back to Singapore, she told me she'll be back in Ipoh first, when I come back go look for her. I promised her ok. We parted, later when I have project again, I could not contact C, her house also shifted ask around, nobody know anything.....strange, a little disappointed, sad uneasy all the feeling at the same time come.:confused:

Well this leads to my earlier post that I m too honest to miss a chance at having an affair.

The End :)

Gerald Tan
11-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Wow, what an epic story to enjoy and saviour..cock kept harden all the way till end of story. Well done Bro TS..u managed to eat all nice pussies without any 'loss of financial terms'. A feat only selected guys in the world can do....bravo

cygnet
11-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Marvelous. Thanks for sharing.

Botakhead
12-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Wow, what an epic story to enjoy and saviour..cock kept harden all the way till end of story. Well done Bro TS..u managed to eat all nice pussies without any 'loss of financial terms'. A feat only selected guys in the world can do....bravo

Marvelous. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you fellow samsters......follow my journey through sex....no joking matter.:o:D

mr_missile
13-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Thank you fellow samsters......follow my journey through sex....no joking matter.:o:D

gd story bro. just a minor comment. next time hope u can break your posts into paragraphs for easier reading please. :D

Botakhead
13-02-2012, 04:35 PM
gd story bro. just a minor comment. next time hope u can break your posts into paragraphs for easier reading please. :D

Sorry for the bad way I'm writing, it goes to show that I'm not good at penning my story......:p:D

eeemen
20-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Good effort bro, thanks. Cheers . . . . .. . . .

MP5F
04-03-2012, 05:17 PM
excellent story bro. anymore updates on your exciting life story. :D

baronsengir
17-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Botakhead

Remember this bro:
Things you see on the internet are not always real.
No need to get serious.
Just enjoy the fantasy stories bro botakhead brings for us!:D

eilsakhai
29-07-2013, 04:09 AM
nice story bro botakhead..

same like one of the bros who read your story, i had a lingering hard-on throughout your story. i must say your ladyboss has run into my fantasy. seems to me she has a damn kinky way of expressing her sexual desire. well..

cheers for your story, bro..

Ilovetosex
02-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Nice story bro...

aeros
24-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Great story bro:D

crabsotong
24-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Any continuation?