PDA

View Full Version : Brothels Licenses

TangBohuWorld
10-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi I am here asking on behalf my friend any brother know how to Open brothel license ah:D

JokerDeBest
10-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Try asking the AV dept . directly.

cocknloaded
10-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Try asking the AV dept . directly.

i have one friend who's been trying to apply for the past 10 years still havent get.. lol

nokia88
10-02-2012, 04:03 PM
If you will have a bunch of records at cantoment maybe you will be shortlisted when another licensee is revoked :cool:.

Virginhere
10-02-2012, 04:05 PM
You will probably need lots of connection in both the legal and the underworld

snooker
10-02-2012, 09:38 PM
I heard u need to an ex-convict to qualify :confused:

fenwick
10-02-2012, 09:59 PM
If you will have a bunch of records at cantoment maybe you will be shortlisted when another licensee is revoked :cool:.

I think i heard that before also.........;)

eighty2
10-02-2012, 10:54 PM

What kind of theory is that?

hunterwong
10-02-2012, 11:01 PM

Yeah, so that the ex-convict would find some "meaningful" work and "contribute" to society and not go back to crime. Sort of a win-win situation.

bonkster
10-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Go to Lee Hsien Loong's meet-the-people session n ask him to help u or your friend write letter to AV. Should improve your chances :p

RajiniKanth
11-02-2012, 12:15 AM
From what i remember, they no longer issue licences. The licences were
issued in the 60s, but the old owners can sell those licences. But it is not
cheap, can be 6 figures, also may need to have a 50K bond.

On the other hand you can setup a brothel in australia :D

http://www.pla.qld.gov.au/licencesCertificates/brothelApplication.htm

asdfghjkl
11-02-2012, 12:19 AM
you need to find someone with connection and money. :)

owl888
11-02-2012, 12:23 AM
TS, if u legalise your operations then u have to pay taxes! :eek:

realcow
11-02-2012, 12:32 AM
U need to apply to CID. Must have clean record and a pretty woman partner. That's all u need according to an ex-owner.

90inches
11-02-2012, 01:53 AM
i doubt the AV issues any license for operating a brothel house ...

the reason why geylang brothels are considered as legal is cos they dont solicitate for prostitution

and simply becos the brothels in geylang are there for ages .... who know for how many years already...

thats why possibly u dont see any new ones ...

i doubt there is any physical license issued to the brothel .. only a way of saying ... legal = having a license ..

correct me if i am wrong .... heard it from a friend ...

TangBohuWorld
11-02-2012, 02:22 AM
ah called to av they don reveal any thing about this:mad:

check with the cid u need had a bunch of pimp record then u can apply:mad:

ah forget it this one i will tell my friend maybe we will open hanging flower joint :mad:

TangBohuWorld
11-02-2012, 02:23 AM
TS, if u legalise your operations then u have to pay taxes! :eek:

in singapore brothels is exempted from taxes:D

TangBohuWorld
11-02-2012, 02:24 AM
i have one friend who's been trying to apply for the past 10 years still havent get.. lol

really ah wah:mad: then no hope for my friend :mad:

jazz2211
11-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Bro, unless u have sit inside, cases like ah long, pimp, secret society big shot who went into 55 etc. sure can get license.

Stimsia
11-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Ask mp at mtp session
1 how many licensed red lateen house in Singapore
2 any lease in the license
Even hdb have 99 yr lease lol ( tot about asset, greatest joke on earth)
3 what are the criteria
4 if all else fail suggest garment start bid like Coe ery 10 yrs renew lol
More taxes

By right
By left
1 illegal pimp get cot until garment tl issue license
2 ever hear 钱能使鬼推神
3 sublet from existing okt lol
4 seem some house in-between no red lateen; buy over open see av notice or not haha

owl888
11-02-2012, 09:59 PM

siboh? how can our IRAS let the operator or gals go tax free?

J fellow
11-02-2012, 10:29 PM
i ever met an acquintance whom claim that his family owns a license in gelyang. the old license is issued to the licensee around our independence period. he also dont know when. but as long as the licensee is around, they can keep on operating. they got it because they were the landlord of the houses and were already in the business

but recently got new ones, heard is because a lot of old ones straighten their legs liao so spf give out a few new ones at a 6 to 7 digit licensing fee. actually in the theory all shop must display their license prominantly. any one dare to ask for it?

sun814
12-02-2012, 12:05 AM

haha, that's the joke of the day, all incomes are taxable, even fls, mafia, pimps, it's a matter of whether u want to get caught by which department if u don't want to evade taxes. :p

liberatte
12-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Erm... maybe just register the business under argiculture... when they ask to be specific, just say chicken farm where the farmers will raise cocks... or you can try butcher shop where you sell meat and chop customers... joking arh...

miniboy
12-02-2012, 01:01 AM

Wrong
look up in IRAS badges of taxable trade income
:)

alot of young okts here seems interested into legal sex trade
blah blah blah
my friend this my friend that

pay me 1million i tell u the secret

LL

Suharto
13-02-2012, 12:19 AM
From what i remember, they no longer issue licences. The licences were
issued in the 60s, but the old owners can sell those licences. But it is not
cheap, can be 6 figures, also may need to have a 50K bond.

On the other hand you can setup a brothel in australia :D

http://www.pla.qld.gov.au/licencesCertificates/brothelApplication.htm

Aussie can officially apply :eek:

pterchew
13-02-2012, 12:31 AM
if cant get into by the front door, go by the back lor. :o

IwantbustyKim
13-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I heard that opening a brothel is pretty much like setting up a HR service, except ur HR involves Holes and Racks...haha.

Anyway, there's a thread liao on this topic back in 07, not sure if it still applies...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=70821

Perhaps u need to write in and see what is the proper proceedure? U noe hor, I dun understand y dun they just legalize all the China/foreign FLs instead of catching them. Maybe even make sure there's a ISO standard and ensure that this business have proper SOP and checks instead of clamping down. The cost of clamping down would definitely be better than having all these FLs arrested.

They should just open up some more licenses and expand the ground on Geylang that allows those kind of activities as well as modernise everything...last i remember we are a progressive nation right? If we can change our laws to allow gambling y can't we expand our laws pertaining prostitution and have it more regulated, including those online sites that promote sex?

Also, regulation also help taxable income that can go str8 to our gahmen coffers and help ensure FLs are protected under the law....

TangBohuWorld
19-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I heard that opening a brothel is pretty much like setting up a HR service, except ur HR involves Holes and Racks...haha.

Anyway, there's a thread liao on this topic back in 07, not sure if it still applies...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=70821

Perhaps u need to write in and see what is the proper proceedure? U noe hor, I dun understand y dun they just legalize all the China/foreign FLs instead of catching them. Maybe even make sure there's a ISO standard and ensure that this business have proper SOP and checks instead of clamping down. The cost of clamping down would definitely be better than having all these FLs arrested.

They should just open up some more licenses and expand the ground on Geylang that allows those kind of activities as well as modernise everything...last i remember we are a progressive nation right? If we can change our laws to allow gambling y can't we expand our laws pertaining prostitution and have it more regulated, including those online sites that promote sex?

Also, regulation also help taxable income that can go str8 to our gahmen coffers and help ensure FLs are protected under the law....
hmmmmmmmmmmm that one i not sure

bonkster
19-02-2012, 11:33 PM
If your friend is really sincere, i suggest he kneel in front of the Police Cantonment Complex with a banner detailing all his questions. Don't get up until they answer him. :p

N remember...call Newpaper to cover this. SPF only fear Newpaper n Wanbao :D

pricky77
20-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Bro, there is unwritten rule in this licence. For this matter $ is not everything.

cohen
20-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Hmm is it possible for one person to own more than two brothel, heard from my friend that got one guy own two popular joints i.e = a lot of $$$$$$$ :eek: