PDA

View Full Version : 21M Chi L> ONS/FB/NSA (:

looking4lurve
08-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi all,

I have just recently broke up with my GF of 3 years, and I'm looking for a girl/lady as FB/ONS/NSA/Companionship. I'm looking for a partner at the age range of 18-30. (:

About myself:

Race: Chinese
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60kg
Looks: Decent/Boyish looks
Non-Smoker
No tattoos/Body art/Piercings

Email me @ [email protected] if you think you will be interested in me. (: Let me know your age, race, height, weight, and most importantly what you will wish to do with me. (: I'm very open to this, so just feel free to let me know a little about yourself, and what you think we can do together. I'm free almost every night and can even stay over at your house if you are keen. I'm perfectly fine with a normal date/dinner/movie etc if that is what you only wish. (:

Emails with a picture of yourself attached will get higher priority.

jasdude
09-02-2012, 01:33 PM

Post your pic here for higher chance of response too.

Apocalypse
09-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Hi all,

I have just recently broke up with my GF of 3 years, and I'm looking for a girl/lady as FB/ONS/NSA/Companionship. I'm looking for a partner at the age range of 18-30. (:

About myself:

Non-Smoker

Email me @ [email protected] if you think you will be interested in me. (: Let me know your age, race, height, weight, and most importantly what you will wish to do with me. (: I'm very open to this, so just feel free to let me know a little about yourself, and what you think we can do together. I'm free almost every night and can even stay over at your house if you are keen. I'm perfectly fine with a normal date/dinner/movie etc if that is what you only wish. (:

please include job description and remuneration

Your post suggest you are another free loaffer. Suggest you spend your time getting a few more part time job instead.

hcg_explorer
09-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Is it necessary to open another thread on this ???

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=262504&highlight=

guowei8
09-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Why so many ppl dun understand man not in demand.

PCC King
10-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi all,

About myself:

Non-Smoker

You sound as if you are an idol or celebrity . Go look yourself into the mirror and stop being a clown . I laughed till nearly fell off from my chair !!!:eek: