PDA

View Full Version : U guys know if this fl still working?

saintveritas7
08-02-2012, 07:27 PM
her name is olivia... previously under independentfls...

age about 19-22...height about 1.58.. very petite n skinny.. small breasts..
extremely horny and friendly...

any bro know if she is still working under a different name?

saintveritas7
08-02-2012, 07:37 PM
actually i have her phone number and facebook account and stuff by chance but i prefer to try to contact her thru her okt first..

hokkien
08-02-2012, 07:50 PM
you ask a question and you answer your own question.... bro you number 1 i have came across:D

WithoutEuu
08-02-2012, 07:56 PM
actually i have her phone number and facebook account and stuff by chance but i prefer to try to contact her thru her okt first..

Why don't you ask her if she is still working, and if she is, which OKT is she under. Ask her for her OKT contact. Isn't that easier?

saintveritas7
08-02-2012, 08:08 PM
what i meant is that i dont know if she is still working as an fl now and if she is, which okt is she working under...

I think both of u got the wrong idea... i do have her personal contact but dont want to scare her just by calling her.. just want to contact her thru the correct route..

saintveritas7
08-02-2012, 08:10 PM
you ask a question and you answer your own question.... bro you number 1 i have came across:D

i think u have problem in understanding simple english.. i asked is she is still working as an fl... i din say i dont know how to contact her.. go and improve your 'engrish' pls

LentorGarden
08-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Well, you can just contact her directly and ask her if she's still working as a FL. Isn't it more direct and straight-forward? Ultimately, if you can't get your answer here, you will still go straight to her, right?

saintveritas7
08-02-2012, 08:17 PM
she fl also need to respect her privacy... I dont think i will contact her by calling her directly...

netrot
08-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Hello ts... since u got her contact & facebook,,, y dont u pass to us and we help u to ask her if she still active ? and is her market price went up ?:D so u wont have to worry about her privacy ?:)

simple2kee
08-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Hello ts... since u got her contact & facebook,,, y dont u pass to us and we help u to ask her if she still active ?

bro, i do agree with you. :D

hokkien
08-02-2012, 09:10 PM
i think u have problem in understanding simple english.. i asked is she is still working as an fl... i din say i dont know how to contact her.. go and improve your 'engrish' pls

thats why my nick is hokkien you dont know how to read si bo ?

dirtyhairy
08-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Oei Sio Tee Hokkien
Mai Ah Ni kuan, can?
Your answer made Ah Heah here laugh so much
knnkc...I shit in my new sarong bought from joo chiat:D

Season_Tea
08-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Bro share her number lo! I help u call n Corcoran she still in Fl line or not.

Hahahaha.

Kam xia kam xia

LovePotion
08-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Hello ts... since u got her contact & facebook,,, y dont u pass to us and we help u to ask her if she still active ? and is her market price went up ?:D so u wont have to worry about her privacy ?:)

hahaha :cool:

loneyheart
09-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Just sent her a sms ...Hi Oliva r u still in t same industry ??? U r now under which Agent or can I ctc u directly to engage for yr svs ????...... I dum think tats offensive :D

Belwins555
09-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Nowadays sammyboyforum has become a yellow pages . :rolleyes:

wanderer23
09-02-2012, 09:26 AM
her name is olivia... previously under independentfls...

age about 19-22...height about 1.58.. very petite n skinny.. small breasts..
extremely horny and friendly...

any bro know if she is still working under a different name?

The rest dun seem very helpful so here's my good deed of the day.

TS i give you a suggestion lah instead of asking her directly why dun you go ask the OKTs instead. Go look thru their girls and if the stats look similar then just send a PM to ask lo. Simple right??

Of course the best way will be to go try the gals that have similar stats lah then you will know for sure

saintveritas7
09-02-2012, 12:06 PM
a bro from here pm me she not in the industry anymore... what a pity

kendrick2000m
10-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Greetings,

Does anyone knows if 'ferine' and 'Dia' previously from precious gems and 'Leeza' (independant) are still doing part time FL? If yes , able to share contacts.. Thanks alot.