PDA

View Full Version : Advise Needed on the Geylang Girls

yoyoyo
09-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Like to find out whether those Geylang girls with STD are still allowed to work after recovering from treatment. Or they r send back immediately.

stuartcummings
10-12-2004, 07:45 AM
Like to find out whether those Geylang girls with STD are still allowed to work after recovering from treatment. Or they r send back immediately.

I knew many who kena gonorrhea, chlamydia and herpes from Geylang pros. The pros are still working after medication.

- stuart

murali
10-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Like to find out whether those Geylang girls with STD are still allowed to work after recovering from treatment. Or they r send back immediately.most probably AV should have a 3X and u r out system to regulate STDs.

correct me if i'm wrong bros :o

longthickrod76
21-12-2004, 02:17 PM
If you touch a working lady... the chance is there already...

If kena STD will be sent back to recuperate for a while. After recovered will need to go for testing again and if negative they will resume work... so strictly speaking, you can assume that 99% of them will have kena some time or other.

viewsonic
26-12-2004, 05:53 PM
That's why Bros here have always encourage us to put on caps during bonking session. ;)

asdfghjkl
26-12-2004, 06:00 PM
yep.. its a law that its a must 2 put on cap.. :)

V|ernar
26-12-2004, 08:27 PM
yep.. its a law that its a must 2 put on cap..

raining must wear raincoat.

serve army , during charging must wear helmet.

ride motorbike must wear helmet.

drive a F1 also must wear .

DRIVE A TANK ALSO NEED TO WEAR CVC HELMET!

must sure , cap check before entering the dark cave.

be safe~

Ah Paul
26-12-2004, 09:32 PM
they bbbj me!!! :eek:

Andersontky
29-12-2004, 01:37 PM
haha.. u sure u dun want bbbj? ... some of my regulars i went offer me raw .. but i dun want. and dun dare to.

ryanlim
29-12-2004, 04:50 PM
they bbbj me!!!

they = Geylang girls with STD!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

well done :rolleyes:

unicornboy
30-12-2004, 12:08 PM

So, did u turn down the good offer? For me, kam seah. I rather put on the cap! :)

Ah Paul
02-01-2005, 08:01 PM
So, did u turn down the good offer? For me, kam seah. I rather put on the cap! :)
any1 know the chance of kena aids from bbbj by thaigal or chinagal from geylang??? :confused:

scary sia!!! but bj is no more song than bbbj...

stephenmarkle
03-01-2005, 11:35 AM
raining must wear raincoat.

serve army , during charging must wear helmet.

ride motorbike must wear helmet.

drive a F1 also must wear .

DRIVE A TANK ALSO NEED TO WEAR CVC HELMET!

must sure , cap check before entering the dark cave.

everything we do must always practise SAFETY FIRST! got family lagi more stress man! :o

bongster
03-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Got free CAP I want... got free STD I DUN want!!

stephenmarkle
03-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Got free STD I DUN want!!actually, STD is not free, they paid for the bonk n dun practise safety first so got a complimentary item as well :(

ct75
03-01-2005, 07:35 PM
yes they do get STDS, take medication and recover and come back to work....

I was once a regular of a cat40 girl who became quite close to me. She loved giving bbbj and would really work on ur bro... Once after not visiting her for abt 2 months, she asked that she capped me. Said that she kanna herpes hence didnt want to bbbj anymore... needless to say no mood to screw liao..... haizzzz but at least she was honest. So in the end didnt do anything....

Sword
03-01-2005, 07:44 PM
yes they do get STDS, take medication and recover and come back to work....

I was once a regular of a cat40 girl who became quite close to me. She loved giving bbbj and would really work on ur bro... Once after not visiting her for abt 2 months, she asked that she capped me. Said that she kanna herpes hence didnt want to bbbj anymore... needless to say no mood to screw liao..... haizzzz but at least she was honest. So in the end didnt do anything....

Lucky she tells u.....if not......... :(

Ah Paul
03-01-2005, 09:25 PM
yoyoyoyoyoyo AH paul.. how's life... good to see you around.... :)
you missed me many many??? :p

stephenmarkle
04-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Got free CAP I want... our SAF always distribute FREE CAP whenever we go overseas training to LOS and Taiwan :D