PDA

View Full Version : new taiwan flower-hanging joint at liangs court?

yashirob
07-02-2012, 01:04 AM
hi, anyone been to the new taiwan flower-hanging joint at liangs court call club luxy? any opinions on that place?

davies18
07-02-2012, 01:08 AM
nope... nv been there...
but i only know club Luxy in taiwan is very popular....

daring70
07-02-2012, 07:56 AM
is this affiliated to the luxy in taipei ?

basfreak
07-02-2012, 08:28 AM
is this affiliated to the luxy in taipei ?

Nope.. Nothing to do with the Luxy in Taipei.

Been there a few times when it just open. Gals wise, majority ex-Central (the one at Chijmes) gals. Quality wise at best I will rate as average with one or two prettier ones.

jayboy
07-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Nope.. Nothing to do with the Luxy in Taipei.

Been there a few times when it just open. Gals wise, majority ex-Central (the one at Chijmes) gals. Quality wise at best I will rate as average with one or two prettier ones.

Any latest update for LUXY ? Any bro jio to go ?

Nightangel
07-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Same management ? Central was quite fun in my opinion. Pretty manageress there too :)

K9696
07-02-2012, 08:20 PM
To all bros there who are keen on Taiwan HFJ...

The taiwan girls are more difficult to handle than PRC hor..
Sell house sell backside - may not get you to UP her hor...

Good luck to all of you.......:)

Nightangel
07-02-2012, 08:40 PM
At least Taiwan HFJ do not have ding tais. haha ..

yashirob
07-02-2012, 11:47 PM
i've been there twice. i think the girls are legit taiwanese from their accent. and they seem to be less pushy than thais. prc wise im not sure since i haven been to a HFJ with prcs.

the thing abt that place is that i feel its not crowded. so very chill if u wan to enjoy a beer after work with friends. then the girls will also come and talk to u for quite long even if u never buy ladies drinks or hang flowers. personally i find it better than the planet paradise next door as its not so noisy. the taiwan meimeis sure more eyecandy than the thais too.

davies18
08-02-2012, 01:30 AM
sorry bros what is HFJ?

also what is the cost usually at this type of joint?

Having a drink or got live band etc....

thanks man...

Foxtrox
08-02-2012, 02:04 AM
So the this taiwan joint also pushes Ladies Drinks like planet paradise ? Damages similar ?

yashirob
08-02-2012, 04:27 AM
sorry bros what is HFJ?

also what is the cost usually at this type of joint?

Having a drink or got live band etc....

thanks man...

HFJ means hang flower joint loh haha. got live band though singers not very gd. dance performance by the girls. also not say professional kind.

happy hour beer at 28 per jug, 38 per jug when non-happy hour.
martell is 218. don know got happy hour not.
hang flower starts from 20.
ladies drink which is ur typical flaming lambo 60.

basfreak
08-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Same management ? Central was quite fun in my opinion. Pretty manageress there too :)

Nope, different management from Central. The quality of gals at Central also not as good as before, especially the PRCs. As for taiwanese, still got a few pretty ones. The pretty manageress now seldom there.

TigerGeneral
08-02-2012, 09:01 AM
To all bros there who are keen on Taiwan HFJ...

The taiwan girls are more difficult to handle than PRC hor..
Sell house sell backside - may not get you to UP her hor...

Good luck to all of you.......:)

Thanks for the warning.

K9696
08-02-2012, 02:34 PM
The trend may shift from PRC to TAIWANESE... haha...

Slow but surely you will see joints with mixture of
PRC vs Taiwanese............:)

ObamaRock
08-02-2012, 02:44 PM
The trend may shift from PRC to TAIWANESE... haha...

Slow but surely you will see joints with mixture of
PRC vs Taiwanese............:)

Is these Taiwanese singers pretty in the first place ?

Endoflifecycle
08-02-2012, 02:52 PM
These taiwanese girls can bring out a not?

ObamaRock
08-02-2012, 04:25 PM

That very important :)

yashirob
09-02-2012, 03:56 AM

dep on how gd you are i guess. i managed to get the number of 1. but she just went back taiwan to settle some stuff. oh man, i facebooked her and realised shes probably some c-lister dancer. got appear on those variety show before de.

omg damn zheng i must say.

ObamaRock
09-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Oh really Obama RockSSSSSS

Who are you ?
Why you copy Ichigo Kurosaki's nick ?
You have a feud with him ?

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 01:22 PM
So it's depending on how well things go and not money can bring them out?

Hmm... Anyone knows of Taiwanese doing FL here?

jameschong1
12-02-2012, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=Endoflifecycle;6865511]So it's depending on how well things go and not money can bring them out?

----
hope not taiwan ah huey ah lian aka QYF standard that kick taxi drivers

evil_doct
12-02-2012, 02:11 PM
the tw singer goes by feeling .... chemisty right = free .

JinJiaSong
12-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Who are you ?
Why you copy Ichigo Kurosaki's nick ?
You have a feud with him ?

Why you copy Obama_Rocks nick? Who is the real McCoy?

JinJiaSong
12-02-2012, 03:27 PM
the tw singer goes by feeling .... chemisty right = free .

Errrrrrr....... Taiwan MM goes for looks. :p

JinJiaSong
12-02-2012, 03:33 PM
If you are like Fat Fuck BYBJ, forget it! He needs to hang fake flowers, run bills to con singers to sleep with him. CB Kia!

BYBJ Fat? I thought he is rich, charming and good looking? KNN!!!! LJ Advisor.

JinJiaSong
12-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Errrrrrr....... Taiwan MM goes for looks. :p

Correct, you will never get one.
Go stay in your club V as pathetic manager.

JinJiaSong
12-02-2012, 06:02 PM
If you are like Fat Fuck BYBJ, forget it! He needs to hang fake flowers, run bills to con singers to sleep with him. CB Kia!

Correct, you will never get one.
Go stay in your club V as pathetic manager.

K9696
12-02-2012, 07:01 PM
walao a - sipeh jialuk le - sunday afternoon - mai ho ho koon - like KAJIAO me to post aw someone knn - own self SNOOK ka-ki LOBANG PIJAK -

how many times u wan to lao kui ka ki
belly bo bin zi leh lol:):eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
12-02-2012, 07:01 PM
So damn funny, this Sunday afternoon was alerted by bros to come read the forum again cos been informed Mr Nothing & Nobody has posted in other threads polluting honest sharing folks who were doing things that were the essence of this forum, sharing of joint's info.
When I read, I literally laughed till I almost fell off the chair.
It's a no brainer as displayed in the HFJ thread and here that it's one person using several clones and best part, talking to himself.
Damn funny.
Better still, use so many clones and nicks until own self picha lobang post wrong post to wrong nick only to realise it later & to try to correct that stupid mistake, made another post but only made matters more worse in revealing it's one dumbo using many nicks.
Oh Man, bored until own self act own self direct till dunno which lead actor to use for which scene liao damn freaking funny boy.
Poor lonely chap, showed all signs of mental weaknesses and also signs of jealously and showed and proven that he has an extremely lack of ability at multi tasking!
Such a worn, kenna self disgraced in the HFJ thread until must worm his way into other threads to post and spread his lies.
So cute;)

Loving_Dickhead
12-02-2012, 07:06 PM
一切自导自编自演的傻逼!
一生失败,无聊的跟自己说话。
医生应该对你无语了,神经病院也不收你。
你的故事破动破的比你屁股洞更大。
不知廉耻的小人,终身失败。
一辈子丢脸丢到家。这对你太残酷了,确实活该!

HugeDog
12-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Kan pwa lao gui kor, bo bin zi, dua kung yao siu, siah suay ah! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!;)

New clone HFJ Master leh? Faster come out la, tiu, dio liak bo ji cum out ah, use new one you create la AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!;)

HugeDog
13-02-2012, 03:14 PM
New clone HFJ Master leh? Faster come out la, tiu, dio liak bo ji cum out ah, use new one you create la AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

ObamaRock
13-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Why you copy Obama_Rocks nick? Who is the real McCoy?

My original nick was placed under moderation because I flamed someone that why I created another nick.

Swagelock
16-02-2012, 05:15 AM
hi, anyone been to the new taiwan flower-hanging joint at liangs court call club luxy? any opinions on that place?

Its a Taiwanese joint and business seem bad. Always empty and the most 3-4 tables occupied. Although the DJ is from China but she is a pretty lady with a good figure over there. (天使臉孔,魔鬼身材的DJ小姐) I always like to sit at the table that is nearest to her MacBook and will find chance to talk to her. :D