PDA

View Full Version : Thai disco near Dhoby Ghaut or Clarke Quay

Victorsong86
29-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Think to go thai disco drinking and fishing, brothers down here know any nice thai disco near dhoby ghaut or clarke quay? mind to share the information? Thanks :)

linfengjoe
29-01-2012, 10:49 PM
sorry dont konw

GoldPool
30-01-2012, 09:08 AM
You should try Golden Mile Complex. More choices.

Victorsong86
31-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Bro Goldpool, thanks for ur advice :)

pojstemp
31-01-2012, 09:39 PM
I think u refering to the one at Novotel. Exit of hotel carpark b4 u cross
over to ClarkQ/Riverside. Other than that, GM plenty to choose from.

lipteh
31-01-2012, 09:48 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo

hardob
01-02-2012, 01:55 AM
there is 1 at chijmes... called dollhouse... dunno if is it still there or not..

Zacelfron
01-02-2012, 09:29 AM
there is 1 at chijmes... called dollhouse... dunno if is it still there or not..

When did you last visit ?

theprince
01-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Bro, there is one at Clark Quay Liang Court called Planet Paradise.. Cheers.

coolsguy1
01-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Still think GM is the best place for Thai Disco.. the girls keep changing regularly. If you are a regular, then u can find the regular ones.. :D

marcus.nhds
01-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Bros,

If you want to fish thai girls. You need alot of time and money, unless you can speak thai very well (not just well, but must know they way of sweet talking). or you look like a mr pitt. No matter you need to spend money be it LD or flower.

Anyways base on my experience (not speaking for any bro out there)
There are some of the list of TD that i have visited.

1) Golden mile = yes and no, it has it hit and misses, 6 years back it was dam happen, but these days. I only go there for dinner and supper with my girls. Becareful of ladyboys there too, unless you like them.

2) D8 (Dhoby Ghaut) = Closed before that, when they started the cheap bottles of $106. This place was happening. Got alot coyotes (average looking) and alot of singers. Bad part, it is well known for it smelly toilet. Maybe that is the reason why the closed and shift it operation to planet paradise. By the way these two are under the same management. Dun be surprise if you see the same girls.

3) Grand Hollywood (Clarke Quay) = Drinks will be more ex than the disco in golden mile. You can't blame them, it is CBD area. Quality is good, singers can sing. Girls hmmm, depends. But to me is better than golden mile.

4) Planet paradise (Clarke Quay) = Will be the same as D8.

5) Neverland = Unless you are a have deep pockets, dun go there. Although the entertainment is good. Spotted andrew chow (Zouk DJ) spinning there. The MC (malay women) very good. Girls not to sure, most of the time i was with my thai girl. So did not really check it out, but the singers are pretty.

5) Dollhouse = I called this place a vampire castle. The girls will work hard on asking you to buy LD. At the end of the night, you wallet will be empty. Fun part is that, they will raba raba you till you are high. Maybe because my friend knows the mama san. YES! they have mama san, if i remember correctly it two hot chicks. My advise, dun go there unless you hit jackpot.

6) Sensation = This is my fav joint. Close very late, you will get models, coyote, dancers and singers. I actually hook up 1 singer there while my friends hook up with singer or models. Bad part, people there are really big spenders! The hot looking one easily get 500 to 1000 dollar flowers. So you need to observe and dun anyhow throw flowers.

7) NANa = Great looking singers and dancers. They are mostly hot. But i feel werid there as most of the people there dun really hunt. It mostly a place of after party.

At the end of the day, these girl are not working girls. So game plan must shift. Treat them with respect and they are very sensitive to body language. Also please dun believe 100% in what they say, treat it with a pitch of salt. Some of them have BF working as singer, dj and playing in a band in some other TD. So do your homework and ask tactful, that way you will know if you can score with that girl.

I hope this helps.

ThaiBeautiful
01-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Bros,

At the end of the day, these girl are not working girls. So game plan must shift. Treat them with respect and they are very sensitive to body language. Also please dun believe 100% in what they say, treat it with a pitch of salt. Some of them have BF working as singer, dj and playing in a band in some other TD. So do your homework and ask tactful, that way you will know if you can score with that girl.

I hope this helps.

Very experienced eh, bro?
:)

T.Ds is really a different gameplan... more for GFE/KC game... to bed them? It takes many LDs and many flowers.... and many does not necessary means u can get them in bed too!

Enjoy yourself...

marcus.nhds
01-02-2012, 06:47 PM

T.Ds is really a different gameplan... more for GFE/KC game... to bed them? It takes many LDs and many flowers.... and many does not necessary means u can get them in bed too!

Enjoy yourself...

HAHA,

Not as experience as you "Fr**K" (you name) bro. Your Thai is confirm better then most guys here. I do agree on all points that you said. It does not means that u can get them in bed. Thai girl will also tell people that you are their TEE RUK even you have not even french them or sleep with them. So dun get KC by them. They are one hard to get people.

LentorGarden
02-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Bro Frank changed name of the stable ah? :D Next time we must organise a TD outing :p

travelmate4720
02-02-2012, 02:18 PM
My favorite td is dollhouse, girls are hot and prettier.but like wat some bros said, mostly you hav nothing in return as the LD are for their companionship only. I think if you can speak thai, you stand a higher chance to lay them.my two cent worth.

LentorGarden
02-02-2012, 03:25 PM
My favorite td is dollhouse, girls are hot and prettier.but like wat some bros said, mostly you hav nothing in return as the LD are for their companionship only. I think if you can speak thai, you stand a higher chance to lay them.my two cent worth.

My friend doesn't speak a single word of thai but he gets to up them most of the times. He buys them like 2-3 waterfalls and can up already. He says that theres a technique lar but don't wanna disclose it to me. :o

marcus.nhds
02-02-2012, 07:06 PM

Enjoy yourself...

My friend doesn't speak a single word of thai but he gets to up them most of the times. He buys them like 2-3 waterfalls and can up already. He says that theres a technique lar but don't wanna disclose it to me. :o

Dollhouse has chances, but the price you pay is not that worth it. I did got an offer. I just brought $50 of flower, moreover it is because my friend knows the girls there.

gradeaprick
08-03-2012, 09:38 PM
I do not personally believe it boils to down to whether they're thai or pinoy or any other race, I personally think at the end, they're all women, and its how you play your game.

I remember DH being my first thai disco experience, brought there by a chinese friend for his birthday celebration, so my first time there I didn't have to spend a cent, but went back the following week, got a girl, bought her two ladies drink, and before the night was over, I had brought her home for a good fucking, sent her back the next day and went out several more times, and in the 2 months we went out, I only went back to DH two more times after that night, and most of my lays with her were just picking her up after work, since I was working in Clarke Quay area and am in the nightlife scene as well.

A tip would be to read up on the kind of men thai women are attracted to, and play that game, and Im sure it'll come in beneficial. Maybe someday ill write how i hooked mine , till then enjoy the beautiful thai women bros.