PDA

View Full Version : penis experience pain

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 09:13 AM
izzit normal tat my penis bleed and experience pain after fucking for the 1st time ? .. i am quite worry now .. pls reply asap , i am wearing condom while doing and my condom suddenly full of blood .. .wat happen ? anyone can guide me ? i do it with a HC ger

massagelover
08-12-2004, 09:15 AM
izzit normal tat my penis bleed and experience pain after fucking for the 1st time ? .. i am quite worry now .. pls reply asap , i am wearing condom while doing and my condom suddenly full of blood .. .wat happen ? anyone can guide me ? i do it with a HC ger

my advise is to quickly seek medical attention. your brother is crying out loud for help.

xman2000
08-12-2004, 09:16 AM
:eek: Sounds serious....

Better go for doctor..........

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 09:39 AM
where should i go for checkup ? hmm they say it is more accurate after 3 months of exposure .. not just a few days?

MoonBlaze
08-12-2004, 09:43 AM
where should i go for checkup ? hmm they say it is more accurate after 3 months of exposure .. not just a few days?

Bro, you say you are doing it for the "first time"
First time as a virgin or first time with a HC gal.
If you did not had any sexual intercourse/sharing of needle syringe previously you should be infected with any STD/HIV.

Maybe your foreskin tear or something like that...you can go consult a GP for your condition for a start. Seek help immediate else later got inflammation jia lat. Take care

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 09:49 AM
i mean first time as a virgin . may i know is it normal for me to bleed ??.. my fren say bcos my foreskin is too long ? i not sure of it .. where do i seek help ? is it accurate if i seek help immediately ? like checking of infection after a few days of exposure?

Looksee
08-12-2004, 09:50 AM

even though this is your first time i'm sure u have DIY before. did u encounter any difficulties when u DIY?

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 09:52 AM
even though this is your first time i'm sure u have DIY before. did u encounter any difficulties when u DIY?

nope .. i never experience pain or anything when i DIY .. i do went for urine test .. but nothing wrong with my urine .. the doctor told me .. but i haven went for any blood test

Looksee
08-12-2004, 09:53 AM
i mean first time as a virgin .. my fren say bcos my foreskin is too long ? i not sure of it .. where do i seek help ?

it doesn't matter if the foreskin is too long, the important thing is tat can your foreskin retrack back enough during sexual activites. go consult a GP.

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 09:54 AM
i mean first time as a virgin . may i know is it normal for me to bleed ??.. my fren say bcos my foreskin is too long ? i not sure of it .. where do i seek help ? is it accurate if i seek help immediately ? like checking of infection after a few days of exposure?

maybe the painful solution is to circumsize liao... :( no joke after circumsize, if u experience errection, ur penis will feel pain.....the pain will oni go away after ur penis is able to adapt (usually ard 2 mths)..

robertking
08-12-2004, 09:55 AM
when did it happen? 2 questions to help us guide u along:
1. first time as a virgin, and you didnt ask ang pao from the HC gal, so some supernatural thing could have punish u.
2. did the HC gal freak out when she saw the blood? if yes pt 1 may be true.

:rolleyes:

Looksee
08-12-2004, 09:55 AM
nope .. i never experience pain or anything when i DIY .. i do went for urine test .. but nothing wrong with my urine .. the doctor told me .. but i haven went for any blood test

since u have already been to a doctor, what did the doctor said about the incident?

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 09:58 AM
when did it happen? 2 questions to help us guide u along:
1. first time as a virgin, and you didnt ask ang pao from the HC gal, so some supernatural thing could have punish u.
2. did the HC gal freak out when she saw the blood? if yes pt 1 may be true.

yea .. she ask me wether i am a virgin .. so is it normal ? like bleeding?

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 10:00 AM
since u have already been to a doctor, what did the doctor said about the incident?

it say nothing happen shown by the urine test .. i tink i will wait for at least 3 months after exposure b4 going for the blood test ..

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 10:00 AM

i tot is a gal will bleed when she's doing it first time. :confused:

as for me, my first time did not bleed, but took me long time to cum.... :o

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 10:01 AM
i tot is a gal will bleed when she's doing it first time. :confused:

as for me, my first time did not bleed, but took me long time to cum.... :o

The ger was from HC . .i am virgin not her ... i was doing it with her

robertking
08-12-2004, 10:01 AM
I really dont know....I am a virgin.......let you know when I break my virginity.... :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 10:02 AM

damn.. my first commercial sex oso dun hv ang pow??? no such thing lah, if got, tmr i go GL and ask for ang pow... ;)

MoonBlaze
Did you find any open wound or cut on your manhood? Or did you know if the blood was discharged from whihc part of your manhood. Go see GP...tell him the whole story as to enable him to give you a good accurate diagnose. For STD/HIV watch for syptoms...For HIV test...take it one month after the day you last had sex and again after 3 months. This can be done at DSC at Kelantan Lane.

collin_23
If u experience any further pain and difficulty now, seek medical attention immediately. Just go to any clinic or hospital.

If u feel okay and safe now than I will suggest u wait 1 month b4 going for a checkup for HIV and others. :cool:

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 10:04 AM
If u experience any further pain and difficulty now, seek medical attention immediately. Just go to any clinic or hospital.

If u feel okay and safe now than I will suggest u wait 1 month b4 going for a checkup for HIV and others. :cool:

i feeling ok now .. the pain is over now .. not so pain .. i tried to pull my foreskin head .. no longer pain ..

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 10:05 AM
The ger was from HC . .i am virgin not her ... i was doing it with her

u experience it oni 1 time or regularly the prob surfaced whenever u do it... and one thing u r cetain the blood is discharge from ur penis?

wat i mean is most of the gal whom r virgin tends to bleed when they do first time..

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Did you find any open wound or cut on your manhood? Or did you know if the blood was discharged from whihc part of your manhood. Go see GP...tell him the whole story as to enable him to give you a good accurate diagnose. For STD/HIV watch for syptoms...For HIV test...take it one month after the day you last had sex and again after 3 months. This can be done at DSC at Kelantan Lane.

nope .. did not find any cut of my manhood .. the pain on my manhood is gone .. but there is still a little bit blood left on my head of the penis

massagelover
08-12-2004, 10:08 AM
meow mi:

few points:

1. male virgin does not bleed during first time sex unless you have a thin tissue covering cock hole.

2. 3 months wait is for VD. your cock bleed, so not a VD, but something else. GO SEE DOC NOW.

3. This should teach u a lesson. Next time listen to mama, don't play play.

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 10:10 AM
meow mi:

few points:

1. male virgin does not bleed during first time sex unless you have a thin tissue covering cock hole.

2. 3 months wait is for VD. your cock bleed, so not a VD, but something else. GO SEE DOC NOW.

3. This should teach u a lesson. Next time listen to mama, don't play play.

VD is ? .. but below my head is quite pain now .. i see it just now .. like sore .. but when i was doing it with the ger .. the ger seem to overdo it thus causing pain when she was hj-ing me ..

Looksee
08-12-2004, 10:14 AM
damn.. my first commercial sex oso dun hv ang pow??? no such thing lah, if got, tmr i go GL and ask for ang pow... ;)

ang pow cannot backdate 1..........what makes u think tat the WL tat u did the first time still around? she is might be a grandmother by now........

:D

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 10:14 AM
i went to check in the toilet .. below my penis head .. i tink that the area where the blood is coming and it seem sore .. is it the ger overdo it ? or too rush ?

brucelee
08-12-2004, 10:18 AM
My fren also bleed the first time fk his girl fren. was not wearing condom.the skin just behind the head tear when he went into her cos she was not wet. even though dry he still push it in so tear himself. No sex for him for weeks.

If the bleeding is external, it should be ok.assuming you din get std.

If your dick cough out the blood, then its serious. could be internal bleeding, from the kidneys also can.

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 10:20 AM
My fren also bleed the first time fk his girl fren. was not wearing condom.the skin just behind the head tear when he went into her cos she was not wet. even though dry he still push it in so tear himself. No sex for him for weeks.

If the bleeding is external, it should be ok.assuming you din get std.

If your dick cough out the blood, then its serious. could be internal bleeding, from the kidneys also can.

cough out as in ?? bleed? or ? my dick was bleeding .. not sure wether it is cough out

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 10:35 AM
ang pow cannot backdate 1..........what makes u think tat the WL tat u did the first time still around? she is might be a grandmother by now........

no lah.. i jus go and look for any gal at GL and tell her tat today is my 1st time, see whether she will give me a big ang bao or not??? :D

MoonBlaze
08-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Most probably a tear on the foreskin as long as blood is not from the hole on your manhood. Go see a GP cos you say it is still sore and painful. Medical attention is needed to prevent further complications.

Take care.

robertking
08-12-2004, 10:49 AM
no lah.. i jus go and look for any gal at GL and tell her tat today is my 1st time, see whether she will give me a big ang bao or not??? :D
if you are able to produce a medical cert from doctor proving you are still a virgin, then I am sure she will give you a ang bao....if not not you can cum and claim from me....... :D

robertking
08-12-2004, 10:53 AM
cough out as in ?? bleed? or ? my dick was bleeding .. not sure wether it is cough out
bro...if you are serious....I think it is very clear by now that you should go and see a doctor immediately rather than spending your time asking less than serious questions........ :(

MoonBlaze
08-12-2004, 11:07 AM
if you are able to produce a medical cert from doctor proving you are still a virgin, then I am sure she will give you a ang bao....if not not you can cum and claim from me....... :D

You wanna give "ang pao" as slap on the face or the real one? :D

robertking
08-12-2004, 11:21 AM
You wanna give "ang pao" as slap on the face or the real one? :D
bro I not so voilent 1....... real ang pao with real $$..........no joke 1 hor..... :D

massagelover
08-12-2004, 11:25 AM
now i know what went wrong.

she hj u first b4 further action. probably during this hj, she accidently cut a little bit of your skin or head with her ring or finger nail.

anyway the best solution still is GO SEE DOC NOW.

japboy
08-12-2004, 11:49 AM
now i know what went wrong.

she hj u first b4 further action. probably during this hj, she accidently cut a little bit of your skin or head with her ring or finger nail.

anyway the best solution still is GO SEE DOC NOW.

i think d gal is too rough on u lah.... like wat bro massagelover said, she probably have cut ur foreskin with her nails .... or dat her hj too rough n tear ur foreskin by pulling d skin 2 far back....... n i believe d cut is very big o deep...

u will experience pain when u pcc now n make sure no sex for 3-7days n it'll heal... ur dick will feel itchy due 2 d healing process....

dis happens all d time when u r new o d gal is new o when u pcc, u dun pull back ur foreskin far back enuff... start training...... :P

btw, can u tell us which HC n which gal so dat bro over here will be more careful...

MoonBlaze
08-12-2004, 11:52 AM
bro...if you are serious....I think it is very clear by now that you should go and see a doctor immediately rather than spending your time asking less than serious questions........ :(

Nothing from thread starter already...maybe he went to see doc already...GOOD.

japboy
08-12-2004, 11:54 AM

it's very weird having someone touching ur dick but not for sex... n having smth long inserted into ur dick when u r checking for STDs....

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 12:02 PM

i visited my sinseh liao.. he will open a cert for me... :D

Wins88
08-12-2004, 12:09 PM

Just a word of advice to fellow cheongsters - ALOE VERA gel. Sometimes we have too many HJ's a week and sometimes we meet an inexperienced HC or KTV gal who grips your bro like gripping for dear life n we will be left with a painful dick as the skin is chaffed. I recommend using Aloe Vera. Furthermore, i read somewhere that Aloe Vera can also help healing, and even prevent some STDs if applied after sessions! Just my 2 cents worth. Hope u find this helpful.

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 12:10 PM
bro I not so voilent 1....... real ang pao with real $$..........no joke 1 hor..... :D
Walau eh.....u borrow money to gib ang pao?
U lidat do goot meh?

foolish_
08-12-2004, 12:20 PM

This is not the place to be asking such a question. You should see a doctor for professional advice. Though most of the TCSS gang (me included) know alot about talking cock, we are really clueless about cock matters. Maybe pussy matters would be more appropriate.

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 12:31 PM
This is not the place to be asking such a question. You should see a doctor for professional advice. Though most of the TCSS gang (me included) know alot about talking cock, we are really clueless about cock matters. Maybe pussy matters would be more appropriate.

Actually the most logical thing is that the foreskin tore, that's why got blood.
But c'mon, foreskin tore would not have the situation of full of blood mah
To have that much of blood from foreskin, the pain would have killed him :D
He mentioned urine test is alrite, tat means no trace of blood in test
so that can't be any prostrate prob
The blood was in the condom, tat means the gal is not having menses

If he is real then he better c a doc

Who say we can't talk cock in SBF? :p

foolish_
08-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Actually the most logical thing is that the foreskin tore, that's why got blood.
To have that much of blood from foreskin, the pain would have killed him

If he is real then he better c a doc

Who say we can't talk cock in SBF? :p

Nbz, you talking cock again ah? :D

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Nbz, you talking cock again ah? :D
Hiazz.....officially this is about cock mah
He got prob, we list out the possibilities only

Lidat also wrong meh? :(

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 12:54 PM
To have that much of blood from foreskin, the pain would have killed him :D

u r the doc urself... even i oso dunno how to solve his prob.... :(

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 01:10 PM
u r the doc urself... even i oso dunno how to solve his prob.... :(
No lar....if not fm mongolia
Another possibility is that there is a ruptured vein and that causes vomitting of blood
However in the case of ruptured veins, the blooding is literally gushing and its continuos
I know of a guy who wacked his balls and after an hour, he went to pee and he painted the toilet red!
Still remembered his face was like a sheet of paper.......pale like fark!

Meow_Mi
08-12-2004, 01:23 PM
thank all bros for your help .. i just went to see a doctor .. he say nothing wrong .. just the ger is too rough on me .. ^_^ .. he gif me cream to apply on my wound .. thx~~~~

robertking
08-12-2004, 01:24 PM
kekeke....we have finally found the rite orpid to talk cock........
and offer advice for anybody with lan cheow problems...... :D

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 01:24 PM
thank all bros for your help .. i just went to see a doctor .. he say nothing wrong .. just the ger is too rough on me .. ^_^ .. he gif me cream to apply on my wound .. thx~~~~
So.........u take care of ur didi.....cos we won't help u with that :D
Can we move our PCs, tables n chairs in liao?

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 01:25 PM
kekeke....we have finally found the rite orpid to talk cock........
and offer advice for anybody with lan cheow problems...... :D
U mean this is for lan cheow dai zhi orpid? :eek:

robertking
08-12-2004, 01:30 PM
U mean this is for lan cheow dai zhi orpid? :eek:
ya lor....lan cheow dai zhi encompass everything under the sun what..... :D

Looksee
08-12-2004, 01:54 PM

tat means can tell cock and bull stories here?

patcheongsh
08-12-2004, 02:32 PM

and its your first time, wearing condom...sounds like your foreskin is too tight.
your dick is bleeding? thats a good sign to see the doctor.

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:01 PM
tat means can tell cock and bull stories here?

The first 1 is correct, the latter should be hang cow penis.
U forgot tat we r not story-tellers hor :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Tats why its below the waist, alot of things covered :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:06 PM

phew....than it must be a relief for u liao.. so next time b4 u start bonking.. jus remind the gal not to be too rough or she have to bear the medical fees.... :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:08 PM
No lar....if not fm mongolia
Another possibility is that there is a ruptured vein and that causes vomitting of blood
However in the case of ruptured veins, the blooding is literally gushing and its continuos
I know of a guy who wacked his balls and after an hour, he went to pee and he painted the toilet red!
Still remembered his face was like a sheet of paper.......pale like fark!

walao... after wat u say.. i gotta take good care of my manhood liao.. i dun wan to faint in the toilet... :eek:

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Can we move our PCs, tables n chairs in liao?

i tot we closing down orpid.. i had sold all the orpid equipments to the 1.99 shop liao.. cos need to raise fund to support the gorilla and chimps... :eek:

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:11 PM
the latter should be hang cow penis.

cow is femaile.. so should be cow's vagina

bull is male, so should be bull's penis... :D

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:12 PM
walao... after wat u say.. i gotta take good care of my manhood liao.. i dun wan to faint in the toilet... :eek:
Haha.....his case is a legend cos the ambulance had to send him to hospital in the middle of the night
人家尿尿,他喷血 :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Haha.....his case is a legend cos the ambulance had to send him to hospital in the middle of the night
人家尿尿,他喷血 :D

walao...也讲也怕人!lucky i had finish lunch liao.... :D

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:15 PM
cow is femaile.. so should be cow's vagina

bull is male, so should be bull's penis... :D
aiya......me half past 6 in Chinese and English
Last nite kena chak for dunno something man of paul and something end of paul liao......
But must thank wpp else i still goondu ;)

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:17 PM
i tot we closing down orpid.. i had sold all the orpid equipments to the 1.99 shop liao.. cos need to raise fund to support the gorilla and chimps... :eek:
I bet u 4got wat u had for lunch....heh heh
The chimps are imported cos u want to smuggle diamonds to support the local cheong scene mah
knn....lidat u also can forget?
Put u CFO, sure the organisation go bankrupt or alot of bad debts :eek:

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:17 PM
aiya......me half past 6 in Chinese and English
Last nite kena chak for dunno something man of paul and something end of paul liao......
But must thank wpp else i still goondu ;)

u dunno WPP part time job is at McDonalds'.. full time job is chaking officer...

walao who is Paul.. hv i met him, a papasan or OKT?? :confused:

nirvana
08-12-2004, 03:19 PM
U forgot tat we r not story-tellers hor :rolleyes:

we r tcsspg warrior :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:20 PM
I bet u 4got wat u had for lunch....heh heh
The chimps are imported cos u want to smuggle diamonds to support the local cheong scene mah
knn....lidat u also can forget?
Put u CFO, sure the organisation go bankrupt or alot of bad debts :eek:

walao bro... u forgot liao.. not for 'local cheong scene'... to go china to source for premium dog meat.. dun believe ask LS.. he wan to go oso.. actually he wan to go there to cut hair and shower lah...

but got get out clause lah... we sold them at $1.98 per piece, but we can buy back $1.99 per piece... so oni lugi $0.01 per piece.... heng ah... :D

btw .. forgot to add.. i hv chicken breast rice for lunch...

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:22 PM

welcome to our orpid... but sorry hor.. the place still look barren.. cos i jus sold all the orpid equipment to 1.99 shop.... :o

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:38 PM
welcome to our orpid... but sorry hor.. the place still look barren.. cos i jus sold all the orpid equipment to 1.99 shop.... :o

walao.. i say orpid no chair and tables nobody wan to come in.. u all very the xian shi hor... come in lah.. furniture is on the way...RK'S lorry is caught in the jam at PIE...so u all hv to wait for a while.... :D

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:41 PM
U dun tc now lar
Go n do ur work then u cum fast fast.......

Reminder - bring your own guitar :p

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:42 PM
u dunno WPP part time job is at McDonalds'.. full time job is chaking officer...

walao who is Paul.. hv i met him, a papasan or OKT?? :confused:
I also can't remember liao....must ask wpp

Paging for wpp......你在哪里?

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:44 PM
walao.. i say orpid no chair and tables nobody wan to come in.. u all very the xian shi hor... come in lah.. furniture is on the way...RK'S lorry is caught in the jam at PIE...so u all hv to wait for a while.... :D
he sure jam 1 lar.......all the time drive drive if not having BJ is oogling zabor
How to be punctual? :p

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:46 PM
I also can't remember liao....must ask wpp

Paging for wpp......你在哪里?

he is conducting a 2nd interview.. yesterday nite.. 1st interview still not finish... so carry fwd to today..hahahhaha :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:47 PM
he sure jam 1 lar.......all the time drive drive if not having BJ is oogling zabor
How to be punctual? :p

he follow tat DHL van lahz....i advise him to follow FEDEX, he dun listen... :(

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:48 PM
walao bro... u forgot liao.. not for 'local cheong scene'... to go china to source for premium dog meat.. dun believe ask LS.. he wan to go oso.. actually he wan to go there to cut hair and shower lah...

but got get out clause lah... we sold them at $1.98 per piece, but we can buy back $1.99 per piece... so oni lugi $0.01 per piece.... heng ah... :D

btw .. forgot to add.. i hv chicken breast rice for lunch...
U better dun tell them this formula, u sure kena sack :D
knn.....u wash money isit?

鸡胸好吃吗?

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 03:50 PM
he follow tat DHL van lahz....i advise him to follow FEDEX, he dun listen... :(
That DHL van is sending LS tv to airpot to rush shipment
Lidat he kena twa to go Hor Lan liao.......

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:53 PM
U better dun tell them this formula, u sure kena sack :D
knn.....u wash money isit?

鸡胸好吃吗?

no lah.. whenever i do thing i always look for escape clause..
wash money?? cannot lah.. washing machine oso sold to 1.99 shop...

鸡胸没有油, 吃得很爽口. :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 03:55 PM
That DHL van is sending LS tv to airpot to rush shipment
Lidat he kena twa to go Hor Lan liao.......

walao.. bro.. lidat we siao liao.. later 周总from beijing is coming to our orpid to tok abt the dog meat contract.. he see our orpid wif no furniture, he will tink tat we r doing hit and run business.. :eek:

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 04:03 PM
no lah.. whenever i do thing i always look for escape clause..
wash money?? cannot lah.. washing machine oso sold to 1.99 shop...

鸡胸没有油, 吃得很爽口. :D
Then I follow u....where u set up orpid I set up 1.99 shop :D

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Then I follow u....where u set up orpid I set up 1.99 shop :D

walao eh.. lidat u earn $0.01 per piece... u mus hv 11,100 transaction in order to call those FL standing at the bermuda triangle.... :eek:

Randi_Candi
08-12-2004, 04:09 PM
walao eh.. lidat u earn $0.01 per piece... u mus hv 11,100 transaction in order to call those FL standing at the bermuda triangle.... :eek:
so u must faster setup faster wind down to support my business :D
At the rate going, I think just nice by CNY can go liao

mahalosux
08-12-2004, 04:12 PM
so u must faster setup faster wind down to support my business :D
At the rate going, I think just nice by CNY can go liao

but my orpid dun hv so much equipment leh... :(

robertking
08-12-2004, 05:00 PM
个位蛇王好,今晚要喝kopi吗??? :rolleyes:

nirvana
08-12-2004, 05:03 PM
wow... u guy super power tcss, no horse run. :D

robertking
08-12-2004, 05:12 PM
wow... u guy super power tcss, no horse run. :D
we all now in the business of taking over orpid for business.......seems like business is quite good 2day...... :D

Looksee
08-12-2004, 05:14 PM
个位蛇王好,今晚要喝kopi吗??? :rolleyes:

last nite watch movie, tonite lim kopi..........u really very eng hor?

nirvana
08-12-2004, 05:16 PM
we all now in the business of taking over orpid for business.......seems like business is quite good 2day...... :D

so sad..i join join this company ... today boss not in, so can eat more snake.

but..keep up the good work. we must make this orpid better!!

TCSSPG ptd ltd,

best in sg, my, :D

robertking
08-12-2004, 05:21 PM
so sad..i join join this company ... today boss not in, so can eat more snake.

but..keep up the good work. we must make this orpid better!!

TCSSPG ptd ltd,

best in sg, my, :D
ok lah.....2day you beri eng also.....wu si mi kang tao boh? :D

nirvana
08-12-2004, 05:38 PM
.....wu si mi kang tao boh? :D

u open mouth, sure have, check yr PM :D

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:18 AM
last nite watch movie, tonite lim kopi..........u really very eng hor?
Huh? C movie? boh jio hor!
Tis RK sometimes hor.........too much :mad:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:51 AM
Huh? C movie? boh jio hor!
Tis RK sometimes hor.........too much :mad:

jio u go gim jio kar ai mai....hahahahha

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:56 AM
jio u go gim jio kar ai mai....hahahahha
N? wait for gim jio to drop?

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:59 AM
N? wait for gim jio to drop?

no lah.. wait for gim jio to grow leg... walao so late u still in orpid... jus now kena stpot check by the security gauard downstair.. tot i am tresspassing.. i say we jus move in and invite him for the chimp striptease tmr... :D

ooiii.. u get ready the scissor and ribbon liao or not.. tmr grand opening.....

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 01:42 AM
no lah.. wait for gim jio to grow leg... walao so late u still in orpid... jus now kena stpot check by the security gauard downstair.. tot i am tresspassing.. i say we jus move in and invite him for the chimp striptease tmr... :D

U very good hor......
Nobody around then u start to arrow

So how was the kopi jus now? Damn long kopi
Drink til now I am so damn bloody awake :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 01:53 AM
U very good hor......
Nobody around then u start to arrow

So how was the kopi jus now? Damn long kopi
Drink til now I am so damn bloody awake

not arrow lah.. jus a gentle reminder.. u lidat accuse me good meh :(

anyway me drink 2 snapples and 1 xiao mai cao.. watch movie to keep myself awake.... :D

Looksee
09-12-2004, 08:28 AM

today got grand opening ah? who's the guest of honor?

foolish_
09-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Ooi, I am here liao, how come the grand opening so quiet one? Where are the chio bus?????

Damn, kena con again??...... :confused:

Looksee
09-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Ooi, I am here liao, how come the grand opening so quiet one? Where are the chio bus?????

Damn, kena con again??......

R u the guest of honor?

The organizer worked till very late last nite so still asleep. U wanna go wait at the kopitiam first? Will call u when they come in.........

BTW the opening is at 11 am, how come u so early? Very eng isiz?

robertking
09-12-2004, 08:42 AM
oii...grand opening cancelled because Crlz on the loose.....lock all doors and windows..... :D

foolish_
09-12-2004, 08:48 AM
R u the guest of honor?

The organizer worked till very late last nite so still asleep. U wanna go wait at the kopitiam first? Will call u when they come in.........

BTW the opening is at 11 am, how come u so early? Very eng isiz?

No lah, I only here to looksee looksee. Heard that got many chio bu coming. So I come early to choop a place, hoping to see some zao geng. If not, where to find more zao geng pics for my thread???

Oh btw, can borrow your stool or not ah?

Looksee
09-12-2004, 08:54 AM
No lah, I only here to looksee looksee. Heard that got many chio bu coming. So I come early to choop a place, hoping to see some zao geng. If not, where to find more zao geng pics for my thread???

Oh btw, can borrow your stool or not ah?

Who told u got chio bu? if have the orpid will be packed by now.........u kena con again liao..........

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 09:08 AM
today got grand opening ah? who's the guest of honor?

dunno leh.. now still deciding... :o

robertking
09-12-2004, 09:19 AM
Who told u got chio bu? if have the orpid will be packed by now.........u kena con again liao..........

ai yah...that foolish 1....dont know when will he learn...let me test him again....
Ah Fool can you transfer S$10,000 to my TC bank account no. 1234567....ROI is 50% hor...... :D

robertking
09-12-2004, 09:23 AM
dunno leh.. now still deciding... :o
hello.........is my signature correct or not.....pse confirm leh?

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 09:30 AM

pls look at mine.. i tink mine is the exact quote, after i re-enact the whole incident.. paiseh this event was almost 2 yrs back.. jus try my best to recall wat i had said.... :D

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 09:34 AM

Damn, kena con again??...... :confused:
Aiyo......ar fool, mai tio pian lar
Got chiobus long time ago all the grand opening u would have seen and business would be gr8 :D

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Haha....the version is good, can I borrow ur signature?
His ver too long liao somemore not beng enuff :p

robertking
09-12-2004, 09:37 AM
pls look at mine.. i tink mine is the exact quote, after i re-enact the whole incident.. paiseh this event was almost 2 yrs back.. jus try my best to recall wat i had said.... :D
ok lah...mine is close enough...cannot copy exact wordings afterwards you sue me how..... :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 09:38 AM
ok lah...mine is close enough...cannot copy exact wordings afterwards you sue me how..... :D

though i was rough towards the gal.. i was not vulgar... :(

robertking
09-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Haha....the version is good, can I borrow ur signature?
His ver too long liao somemore not beng enuff :p
kekeke....this signature is copyright protected except for RC, S3V,monster...... :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 09:41 AM
kekeke....this signature is copyright protected except for RC, S3V,monster...... :D

now whoever use my quotation when visit Thal Puying hv to pay our orpid copyrights fees liao.... or else we can eat ourselves liao... :(

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 09:45 AM
now whoever use my quotation when visit Thal Puying hv to pay our orpid copyrights fees liao.... or else we can eat ourselves liao... :(
Imagine if all go cat40 and start mentioning your name
U will become the most pop

But be careful, fame comes with a price :p

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 09:46 AM
kekeke....

uncle lah...dun say i not good... i help u found a model for your cow penis advertisement liao... :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=682543&postcount=57

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Imagine if all go cat40 and start mentioning your name
U will become the most pop

But be careful, fame comes with a price :p

nope.. i dun like to do wif Puying.. i oso hardly go to cat 40... oni about once every 2 years then i go... :D

robertking
09-12-2004, 09:50 AM
uncle lah...dun say i not good... i help u found a model for your cow penis advertisement liao... :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=682543&postcount=57
oii....no picture 1.... :(

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 09:52 AM
oii....no picture 1.... :(

u ask WPP to take lah.. he got her photos and vital statistics liao... :D

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Can ask WPP to send me her photos too?? :p u ask WPP to take lah.. he got her photos and vital statistics liao... :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Can ask WPP to send me her photos too?? :p

u wan jpeg or tiff files???? :confused:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:20 AM
Any will do... better if he got mpeg, avi or wmv. :D

Long time didn't talk or meet you liao... how's things going???u wan jpeg or tiff files???? :confused:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Any will do... better if he got mpeg, avi or wmv. :D

Long time didn't talk or meet you liao... how's things going???

not very good, cos u never give lucky no.. down wif luck on 4D betting... :(

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:24 AM
No so good still can go find ah hia ai sio kan mai??? :rolleyes: not very good, cos u never give lucky no.. down wif luck on 4D betting... :(

DNAT
09-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Kantor yang baru = disini ?? :)

robertking
09-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Kantor yang baru = disini ?? :)
chekap apa???? :confused:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Bang apa lu mao??? :D Kantor yang baru = disini ?? :)

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 10:28 AM
No so good still can go find ah hia ai sio kan mai??? :rolleyes:

tat was 2 years back.. i relate the scene to RK and RC while drinking kopi yesterday. :D

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:28 AM
lu biseng apa??? :rolleyes: diam diam sedikit boleh kan???chekap apa???? :confused:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:30 AM
2 days or years back??? Senile?? Dementia??? :D tat was 2 years back.. i relate the scene to RK and RC while drinking kopi yesterday. :D

robertking
09-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Bang apa lu mao??? :D
saya mao 4D nos........if God cannot come to you.....you must go to Him....can u pay Him a visit?? :rolleyes:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Okay I will pay HIM a visit, you FREE to send me there??? :rolleyes: Dun just sit down and wait for the fruits to drop from the tree....DO SOMETHING!!!! :D later I MAO you then you know....saya mao 4D nos........if God cannot come to you.....you must go to Him....can u pay Him a visit??

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 10:32 AM
everytime i find you all, i am 10pgs late...

i always post to topic 1.. I also experience penis pain leh..
how ah?? :p

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 10:32 AM
2 days or years back??? Senile?? Dementia??? :D

CB... my lan jiao or ur lan jiao.. dun tell me my lan jiao dunno when he fuck tat thai CB..... :mad:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Penis pain go look for a FEMALE anaesthetic doctor for help....Very soon your pain will be gone.... :D everytime i find you all, i am 10pgs late...

robertking
09-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Okay I will pay HIM a visit, you FREE to send me there??? :rolleyes: Dun just sit down and wait for the fruits to drop from the tree....DO SOMETHING!!!! later I MAO you then you know....
send you there ok...I buy u a ticket....but I cannot go because got no passport..... :D

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:35 AM
OH??? Just 2 hrs back you are in Geylang??? So early got open for biz meh??? :rolleyes: Your "LAN" jiao?? decaying is it??? See a doc!!! :D CB... my lan jiao or ur lan jiao.. dun tell me my lan jiao dunno when he fuck tat thai CB.....

robertking
09-12-2004, 10:35 AM
everytime i find you all, i am 10pgs late...

you tortise or turtle.....I recommend you a vet..... :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 10:36 AM
OH??? Just 2 hrs back you are in Geylang??? So early got open for biz meh??? Your "LAN" jiao?? decaying is it??? See a doc!!!

Geylang your head lah.... :mad: dunno then dun anyhow tok rot lah.... :mad:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 10:44 AM
You then talk rot... 7 early 8 early come here tell people about your romp 2 years... you sure you still get all the details right after 2 years??? :rolleyes: Dun tell stories through your nose.... :rolleyes: Geylang your head lah.... dunno then dun anyhow tok rot lah....

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 10:46 AM
i prefer whichever shorter life 1.

I not so gd life ma. slog for a higher cheonging budget..:p
envy you all can chitchat during the day, cheong during the nite..

you tortise or turtle.....I recommend you a vet.....

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 10:52 AM
You then talk rot... 7 early 8 early come here tell people about your romp 2 years... you sure you still get all the details right after 2 years??? Dun tell stories through your nose....

haiz... u r the joker who say i romped thai chabor 2 days ago.. i jus tell u it was 2 yrs.. now u say such thing.. aiyah.. i give up liao... jian zhi shi dui niu tang qing... :mad:

robertking
09-12-2004, 10:54 AM
haiz... u r the joker who say i romped thai chabor 2 days ago.. i jus tell u it was 2 yrs.. now u say such thing.. aiyah.. i give up liao... jian zhi shi dui niu tang qing... :mad:
mamamia=niu=牛.......u better jaga your penis hor..... :D

Looksee
09-12-2004, 11:00 AM
i prefer whichever shorter life 1.

I not so gd life ma. slog for a higher cheonging budget..:p
envy you all can chitchat during the day, cheong during the nite..

oii! u haven't confirm your attendence for next Wednesday's lunch.....

mamamia
09-12-2004, 11:06 AM
I quote MHS on his thai romp 2 years ago and now he wants to sabotage me....think I will be chased after by some of th TCSS members....eg 6C!!!! :rolleyes: mamamia=niu=牛.......u better jaga your penis hor..... :D

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 11:07 AM
confirm / stamp / chopped, if no work. (as of now, no work scheduled)

If work, no choice la.

oii! u haven't confirm your attendence for next Wednesday's lunch.....

Looksee
09-12-2004, 11:11 AM
I will be chased after by some of th TCSS members....eg 6C!!!! :rolleyes:

i chase u for what? unless u got big neh neh, a hole and wears ear rings..........

Looksee
09-12-2004, 11:12 AM

If work, no choice la.

wah lao, your put aeroplane disclaimer very good..........if got work.........

robertking

If work, no choice la.
another ham and omelette 1.....your sifu is RC?
for your info...I take leave to attend hor..... :rolleyes:

mamamia
MHS sabo me say I got GU LAN!!!! COW PENIS!@!!! :mad: i chase u for what? unless u got big neh neh, a hole and wears ear rings..........

mamamia
09-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Check long kang also got leave??? good job neh!! :D I take leave to attend hor..... :rolleyes:

DNAT
09-12-2004, 11:20 AM
chekap apa???? :confused:
cakap bahasa melayu lah ...

new office at here ?? :D

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 11:24 AM
that was the lousiet disclaimer, I mostly dont work ma...:p

wah lao, your put aeroplane disclaimer very good..........if got work.........

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 11:25 AM
so see me no up? i teach him cannot meh? LOL!!!!

I cannot take leave, muz keep for when resign, can start
new job faster...lol

for your info...I take leave to attend hor.....

Looksee
09-12-2004, 11:30 AM
new office at here ?? :D

we shifted in yesterday, today suppose to have opening ceremony but guest of honor MIA........

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 11:39 AM
MHS sabo me say I got GU LAN!!!! COW PENIS!@!!! :mad:

WAT SABO?? MAI LUAN LUAN GONG WAY.... :mad:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 11:41 AM
we shifted in yesterday, today suppose to have opening ceremony but guest of honor MIA........

guest of honour jus arrived liao.. flight delay, tat is y.... :o

mamamia
09-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Then you dun anyhow play your Violin..... :mad: MAI LUAN LUAN GONG WAY.... :mad:

Looksee
09-12-2004, 11:46 AM

so what time is the opening ceremony? Ah Fool still waiting at the kopi tiam.........

robertking
09-12-2004, 11:49 AM
guys...sing got a shortage of gu lan.....going to CN to source for new stocks....will be away until next wed.....cheers..... :D

DNAT
09-12-2004, 11:49 AM
so what time is the opening ceremony? Ah Fool still waiting at the kopi tiam.........

Open ceremony got free buffet 1 huh? where and when har? .. :eek:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 11:54 AM
Then you dun anyhow play your Violin..... :mad:

WATEVER LAH......CCB DUN WAN TO TOK LIAO LAH :mad:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 11:57 AM

coming soon.... but rhe ribbon and scissor u hv to check wif RC leh.. where is RC now??? :confused:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 11:58 AM
guys...sing got a shortage of gu lan.....going to CN to source for new stocks....will be away until next wed.....cheers..... :D

dun forget about our dog meat..... :D

mamamia
09-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Why you CCB me???CCB

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Open ceremony got free buffet 1 huh? where and when har? .. :eek:

no buffet got pot luck... wat u contributing?? RK contribute tao suan wif cow penis... :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Lelong lelong... got big promotion here... zapped all u wan ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=682780&postcount=40

(spamming a lot of threads wif all FR contacts) :mad:

DNAT
09-12-2004, 12:20 PM
no buffet got pot luck... wat u contributing?? RK contribute tao suan wif cow penis... :D

lidat har? I bolo a bowl and pour some of RK's contribution ...

= I bring 牛 懒 with 豆 算 :D (not the same thing hor)

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:41 PM
u ask WPP to take lah.. he got her photos and vital statistics liao... :D
Aiya.....ask WPP send RK to take the pics, he lagi more happy, tio boh?
;)

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:44 PM
i chase u for what? unless u got big neh neh, a hole and wears ear rings.......... :rolleyes:
Ouch! tat cuts
Now I know y u also dun chase me but I got ear-ring leh :rolleyes:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:45 PM
lidat har? I bolo a bowl and pour some of RK's contribution ...

= I bring 牛 懒 with 豆 算 :D (not the same thing hor)

anything... is the tots tat count... :D

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 12:46 PM
u later than me? :p

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:46 PM
for your info...I take leave to attend hor..... :rolleyes:
罗公子,我可以效劳吗?
b/f menu is over, today we are serving 三捞河粉for lunch

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:47 PM
;)

WPP wan to temporary keep for himself 1st, b4 releasing to us.... :( RK now bz lah.. planning his trip to tiong kok to inspect the cow there...

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:47 PM
u later than me? :p
Uncle......I took lunch liao, u leh? :rolleyes:

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Uncle......I took lunch liao, u leh? :rolleyes:

wat's for lunch?? i had nasi lemak.. but serving is to the minimum... :(

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:49 PM
knn...now dun claim insurance for orpid kena burnt but claim for flight delay insurance?
Good! got income on 1st day of business :D

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 12:49 PM
u neber noticed my that 'miao tiao' - sheng cai? how can eat lunch? :p

Uncle......I took lunch liao, u leh?

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:51 PM
coming soon.... but rhe ribbon and scissor u hv to check wif RC leh.. where is RC now??? :confused:
RK took it from me, I tot he wanted to use it for that purpose?
Oh oh.....think he took it to cut cow penis liao
Better sterilise it when he return to u :eek:

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Lelong lelong... got big promotion here... zapped all u wan ...

(spamming a lot of threads wif all FR contacts) :mad:
U dun bluff hor.....ur quota today reserved liao still got ammo meh?
你要借刀杀人?

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:54 PM
knn...now dun claim insurance for orpid kena burnt but claim for flight delay insurance?
Good! got income on 1st day of business :D

actually our orpid kena blacklisted by those insurance co. as we hv a long history of all orpid kena burnt down, they demand extremely high premium from us.. :eek:

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:55 PM
WPP wan to temporary keep for himself 1st, b4 releasing to us.... :( RK now bz lah.. planning his trip to tiong kok to inspect the cow there...
Haha....I hope he dun because of want to drink milk, bring the whole cow over :p
Knn....u import chimp, he import cow?
U guys want to open zoo izit?

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:56 PM
U dun bluff hor.....ur quota today reserved liao still got ammo meh?
你要借刀杀人?

no choice.. guess hv to deduct the other guy tmr.. this guy anyhow publish contact here....mus put a full stop....

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 12:56 PM
u neber noticed my that 'miao tiao' - sheng cai? how can eat lunch? :p
never c leh.....u never like Alex To - 脱掉
How we can judge? ;)

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:57 PM
RK took it from me, I tot he wanted to use it for that purpose?
Oh oh.....think he took it to cut cow penis liao
Better sterilise it when he return to u :eek:

lidat huh??? we use the parang to chop the ribbon instead.... :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Haha....I hope he dun because of want to drink milk, bring the whole cow over
Knn....u import chimp, he import cow?
U guys want to open zoo izit?

not zoo.. open safari.... :D to compete wif nite safari wat.. now orpid dun hv biz, mus come out wif new concepts fast or else we will be lagging liao... :(

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 01:01 PM
no choice.. guess hv to deduct the other guy tmr.. this guy anyhow publish contact here....mus put a full stop....
Doned....1 got 1 more round of ammo left for today
But then this newbie have a question - If report post, would SL delete it?

RK?!
Before u go tiong kok, can check with boss? :D

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 01:04 PM
Gentlemen,

The clinic is opened after mysterious VIP cutted the leebon with a parang found at GL
Please bring all the LC with problems, bleeding or not bleeding

Consultation starts, do bear in mind lunch is 12-2pm and resident doctor will be out
Can some1 jagga the milo tin this time?
MHS! funds enuff to buy POS or not?

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Doned....1 got 1 more round of ammo left for today
But then this newbie have a question - If report post, would SL delete it?

RK?!
Before u go tiong kok, can check with boss? :D

i reported to boss liao... damn.. all the no confirm falls on the wrong hand liao.. now i understand y some jokers dun call FL when they had their contacts.. they jus wan to sabo.... :(

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Gentlemen,

The clinic is opened after mysterious VIP cutted the leebon with a parang found at GL
Please bring all the LC with problems, bleeding or not bleeding

Consultation starts, do bear in mind lunch is 12-2pm and resident doctor will be out
Can some1 jagga the milo tin this time?
MHS! funds enuff to buy POS or not?

bro.. i dun intend to buy POS.. i wan to cut cost.. since u and MS are the technical experts, can the 2 of u write a new software customised for our biz??? :o

Randi_Candi
09-12-2004, 01:17 PM
bro.. i dun intend to buy POS.. i wan to cut cost.. since u and MS are the technical experts, can the 2 of u write a new software customised for our biz??? :o
神经病!我很忙
姚培很多老板喝咖灰 :D

monster98
09-12-2004, 01:22 PM
神经病!我很忙

Today abandon me again???????????? :(

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 01:25 PM
神经病!我很忙

咖啡我来泡, 你去做电脑。 做电脑, 要好好做, 你和MS俩的不要上色情网站。 :p

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Today abandon me again???????????? :(

got kangtao 4 u...

zapped all u wan buffet.... :D

monster98
09-12-2004, 01:30 PM
got kangtao 4 u...

zapped all u wan buffet.... :D

KNN. U never c me fuck him in d other thread issit????? :p

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 01:31 PM
KNN. U never c me fuck him in d other thread issit????? :p

go ahead lah.. sgmjplayer oso got suan him liao.... :D

DNAT
09-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Wow ... this one confirm is a TCSS thread ..

AM please keep watch ... and Zap them .. 扣 分

:D Hiak Hiak!

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 02:13 PM
today some stupid fellas treated you to lunch rite?

AM please keep watch ... and Zap them

monster98
09-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Quoting all the numbers and giving me extra work clearing up the shit! - sam

The above comments is by the boss when he zapped me 12 points when I fuck the samster that posts all the FL numbers in the other thread........ Soon I'll be gone in no time..... :p Cannot join u guys in this so happening forum liao........

To our dear boss Mr Sam,
Did u 1st in place told us not to do the quoting in that thread???????? Clearing up all the shit is non of my concern......... If u are not happy over this issue, u should do something to the samster that post the FR... Not suka suka zapped other's points... u lidat do to show u are really the can meh????????? :mad:

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 02:31 PM
u busy man, no time to read all the post,

read the reputation pts thread, they hv reminded ppl,
zapped ppl for this matter many times la.

Quoting all the numbers and giving me extra work clearing up the shit! - sam

DNAT
09-12-2004, 02:36 PM
today some stupid fellas treated you to lunch rite?
Got meh? where got? :confused:

monster98
09-12-2004, 02:38 PM
u busy man, no time to read all the post,

read the reputation pts thread, they hv reminded ppl,
zapped ppl for this matter many times la.

Then I surely deserved the zapping........... Well done Mr Sam.........Like what RJ2004 is saying, U are very alert, I salute u........

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 02:39 PM
then why you ate too full leh? :confused:

Got meh? where got?

monster98
09-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Got meh? where got?

Uncle, TQ very d much....... :D Rep pts not that important to me lah... hehehehe... heard u guys having some dinner arrangement issit???? Remember to ask the organisor to involve me hor...... :p so that I can learn more from senior like u guys b4 I kena zap again.....

DNAT
09-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Uncle, TQ very d much....... :D Rep pts not that important to me lah... hehehehe... heard u guys having some dinner arrangement issit???? Remember to ask the organisor to involve me hor...... :p so that I can learn more from senior like u guys b4 I kena zap again.....

I think its tonite lor, but I not free to go, maybe you check with RC.

DNAT
09-12-2004, 02:52 PM
then why you ate too full leh? :confused:
ai yah! just de-seow a bit nia lah ... if they wanna zap, think we can still sing song down here - for so many days? tapi if you feel I am too much, I say sorry to you. :o

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 03:04 PM
pls hor, no need to say sorry for this type of things hor,
cannot take it, wont be here at all.. :)

tapi if you feel I am too much, I say sorry to you.

DNAT
09-12-2004, 03:06 PM
pls hor, no need to say sorry for this type of things hor,
cannot take it, wont be here at all.. :)
so I can continue bo? ;)

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 03:09 PM
why am I involved? :p

so I can continue bo? ;)

Looksee
09-12-2004, 03:10 PM
A quick up-date on our lunch next Wednesday.

Time: 11:15 am

Those going:

1. DNAT (Guest of honor)
2. MHS
3. RK
4. Mamamia
5. Sgmjplayer
6. LC

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Will it be held at TUAS or Jurong Island??? :confused:

You treat lunch also no need to say DNAT like that mah.... :D A quick up-date on our lunch next Wednesday.

Time: 11:15 am

Those going:

1. DNAT (Guest of horror)
2. MHS
3. RK
4. Mamamia
5. Sgmjplayer
6. LC

Looksee
09-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Will it be held at TUAS or Jurong Island???

You treat lunch also no need to say DNAT like that mah....

oii!!! u coming or not? talk so much........edit my post some more.........

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Your second spring season invite me I sure go one....must give you face mah... MHS so long no post where did he go??? find gu lan again??? :eek: oii!!! u coming or not? talk so much........edit my post some more.........

Looksee
09-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Your second spring season invite me I sure go one....must give you face mah... MHS so long no post where did he go??? find gu lan again??? :eek:

i dun know leh, i tot he too lan with u already?

:confused:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:22 PM
he got no toothpick or needle how he DU his own LAN??? :D
Just called him....eating Lunch with someone special..... :D i dun know leh, i tot he too lan with u already?

nirvana
09-12-2004, 03:25 PM
The above comments is by the boss when he zapped me 12 points :

wah lan, only zap u 12 point, me already zap 88 point from him liao .

monster98
09-12-2004, 03:33 PM
wah lan, only zap u 12 point, me already zap 88 point from him liao .

Wow..... that shows that u are more "garang" than me...... :p

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:34 PM
No problem wat.... your rep pts shot up double after the deduction....good sign.... :D Wow..... that shows that u are more "garang" than me...... :p

monster98
09-12-2004, 03:46 PM
No problem wat.... your rep pts shot up double after the deduction....good sign.... :D

Where got double?????....... only 42.3728813% only lah........... HAHAHAHAHA..... Tks to all the kind souls......I'm so touch............ :p

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Why good thing never happens to me??? :(

You are lucky....need to increase my size to your size so that kind souls will mistook me and add me instead.... :D Where got double?????....... only 42.3728813% only lah........... HAHAHAHAHA..... Tks to all the kind souls......I'm so touch............

monster98
09-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Why good thing never happens to me???
You are lucky....need to increase my size to your size so that kind souls will mistook me and add me instead.... :D

Wa pian wei......... my size u also know har???????? KNN... must be MHS the kapo to tell u rite?????????? :D

DNAT
09-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Where got double?????....... only 42.3728813% only lah........... HAHAHAHAHA..... Tks to all the kind souls......I'm so touch............ :p

wow ... 47 ===> 84 ... give me some leh .. :p

monster98
09-12-2004, 04:54 PM
wow ... 47 ===> 84 ... give me some leh .. :p

Uncle originally is 59 lah... not 47 lah........ B.T.W.. TQ for your kindness. so sweet of u...... :p

mamamia
09-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Who else.... :D Wa pian wei......... my size u also know har???????? KNN... must be MHS the kapo to tell u rite?????????? :D

foolish_
09-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Uncle originally is 59 lah... not 47 lah........ B.T.W.. TQ for your kindness. so sweet of u...... :p

Wa bro, try to add for u but cannot. Can u tell me which thread did I add u for har? Then we go there and TCSS until the thread kena deducted. Then I can add u again.....kekeke

mi.chi.eru
09-12-2004, 05:02 PM
U all really damn steady. can TCSS until here. :o

mamamia
09-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Ooi... how can you pichak RK's lobang??? shhh.....dun let too many people know okay?>?? :D Wa bro, try to add for u but cannot. Can u tell me which thread did I add u for har? Then we go there and TCSS until the thread kena deducted. Then I can add u again.....kekeke

foolish_
09-12-2004, 05:20 PM
U all really damn steady. can TCSS until here. :o

Who, who TCSS here? Wa liao no scared die ah? Bro, don't sabo leh. Here where got ppl TCSS? We only talking about penis nia lah.

mi.chi.eru
09-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Who, who TCSS here? Wa liao no scared die ah? Bro, don't sabo leh. Here where got ppl TCSS? We only talking about penis nia lah.

Boh Sabo lah.. ha ha... I thought have mah...
Who's penis u guy talking abt? :rolleyes:

mamamia
09-12-2004, 05:38 PM
AH NIU!!!! :rolleyes: GU LAN in another words... I very helpful to you right??Boh Sabo lah.. ha ha... I thought have mah...
Who's penis u guy talking abt? :rolleyes:

mi.chi.eru
09-12-2004, 05:40 PM
AH NIU!!!! :rolleyes: GU LAN in another words... I very helpful to you right??

Gu Lan eh Lan...

my turn.

Lan Sai eh Sai...

Anyone wanna continue? yah u very helpful.

mamamia
09-12-2004, 05:43 PM
All went home liao la... see you so boring entertain you abit la....

saigon eh gon...

You meeting Vryce and TT later??
Gu Lan eh Lan...

my turn.

Lan Sai eh Sai...

Anyone wanna continue? yah u very helpful.

mi.chi.eru
09-12-2004, 05:45 PM
All went home liao la... see you so boring entertain you abit la....

saigon eh gon...

You meeting Vryce and TT later??

I dunno leh.. no news from them at all.
last heard TT was waiting for Vryce to call..

gon home eh home...

mamamia
09-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Vryce got curfew in his new company la... cannot access SB... so he got no choice by disappear from this WORLD!!!!

his HP cannot call only sms..... :( I dunno leh.. no news from them at all.
last heard TT was waiting for Vryce to call..

mi.chi.eru
09-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Vryce got curfew in his new company la... cannot access SB... so he got no choice by disappear from this WORLD!!!!

his HP cannot call only sms..... :(

yah. wanna talk to him damn difficult. must sms.. sometimes i also sian. i hate sms.

DNAT
09-12-2004, 05:48 PM
We only talking about penis nia lah.

烂 叫 : "are you talking about me?" ;)

mi.chi.eru
09-12-2004, 05:50 PM

wahahah... u suddenly pop out one.
heh heh..

hows life?

foolish_
09-12-2004, 05:57 PM

No lah uncle. I TPSS (talk penis sing song) only. Don't pay attention to what I say. I am just a FOOL......... :D

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Wow..... that shows that u are more "garang" than me...... :p

how come ur pts increase so fast.... u oso got leg one huh??? :p

monster98
09-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Can u tell me which thread did I add u for har? Then we go there and TCSS until the thread kena deducted. Then I can add u again.....kekeke

HAHAHAHa........uncle,,,, TQ very much for your help... It is ok.... 84 points is alot to me liao........ Mai "up" me liao.... wait I cannot stand the pain... :D still a virgin over there... :p

monster98
09-12-2004, 06:27 PM
how come ur pts increase so fast.... u oso got leg one huh??? :p

some kind souls "up" me after my "sad" happening just now........ But u definitely not 1 of the kind soul :D Uncle DNAT, tio bo???????

mahalosux
09-12-2004, 06:30 PM
some kind souls "up" me after my "sad" happening just now........ But u definitely not 1 of the kind soul :D Uncle DNAT, tio bo???????

walao eh.. u lidat say me.. u r one of the few tat i had add liao... :(

Looksee
10-12-2004, 08:30 AM
today got chee cheong fun and hamp chimp pan for breakfast, any1 interested?

mahalosux
10-12-2004, 09:09 AM
today got chee cheong fun and hamp chimp pan for breakfast, any1 interested?

okie.. i wan to add one cup of kopi o...thank u.. :)

HighLife
10-12-2004, 09:10 AM
okie.. i wan to add one cup of kopi o...thank u.. :)

manage to settle your case last nite ?

mahalosux
10-12-2004, 09:15 AM
manage to settle your case last nite ?

nothing lah.. she jus wan to kick a fuss oni... now okie..

bro need ur advise.. yesterday after i left, while i was at CTE, i was turning to lane 1, as i need to make an exit, a lorry was at lane 1, but quite far behind, so i cut in, instead the lorry spped up, honk continuously at me, and use high beam on me, when he passed me, he honk me and gesture me (dunno is middle finger), i out of anger flash my mid finger at tat asshole.. u tink lidat is a criminal case??? :(

Looksee
10-12-2004, 09:21 AM
bro need ur advise.. yesterday after i left, while i was at CTE, i was turning to lane 1, as i need to make an exit, a lorry was at lane 1, but quite far behind, so i cut in, instead the lorry spped up, honk continuously at me, and use high beam on me, when he passed me, he honk me and gesture me (dunno is middle finger), i out of anger flash my mid finger at tat asshole.. u tink lidat is a criminal case??? :(

flashing middle finger a criminal offence? i dun think so........

HighLife
10-12-2004, 09:25 AM
nothing lah.. she jus wan to kick a fuss oni... now okie..

No lah..........such is very common on the road..........

anyway, nice meeting u last evening.........U happen to resemble my fav actor in Infernal Affairs. (to all female samsters, got my hint ? )

sorrie got to get back to work.......

take care.

mahalosux
10-12-2004, 09:26 AM
No lah..........such is very common on the road..........

anyway, nice meeting u last evening.........U happen to resemble my fav actor in Infernal Affairs. (to all female samsters, got my hint ? )

sorrie got to get back to work.......

take care.

yeah... and i acted in a lot of Cat 3 movies too.... :p

mahalosux
10-12-2004, 09:28 AM
flashing middle finger a criminal offence? i dun think so........

i dunno leh.. but the fella makes my blood boils.. so i show him wat i should hv shown.. majority of the time, i dun show mid finger.. but tat fella had the honour of being the 1st person i had shown mid finger on the road... :D

HighLife
10-12-2004, 09:29 AM

ala mak.........why gave yourself away like that...........wasted my effort man........

anyway, think you are too humble liao..........

best actor award should go to u instead......... :D

Looksee
10-12-2004, 09:30 AM

u Anthony Wong of Singapore mah..........