PDA

View Full Version : FB contacts to be tested

sexloner
27-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Dear all sbf horny and senior bro...

I have a contact, chinese, early 30s, single mum, petite size and with small tits... that I had meet up with for dinner using a iphone apps.

She is outgoing and quite cheerful, and i sensed that something can spurred her up and on her for flings or better... Just that I am inexperienced and really lagged in this area so hence seeking senior/experienced bro here help to test her out.

If she really those that can on, thank you so much, she might be a present for some of the bros here... Contacts + photo will be given to sincere bros that willing to help, PM me for the contact and photo with a little bit of planning on how you wanna get her. I will briefly state how I got her contact and you will go on from there...

Please do not zap me if this contact don't work as I am too not so sure..

waiting for your prizes if IT's WORKED...:):) message me your process of getting her, or even can share your contacts as well...

sexloner
27-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Had received lots of PMs but I had only given to a few bros to test as the plan is, how can so many guys start messaging or call her overnight... Do bare with me as I will try give out contacts to more bros if no news from the bros here who gotten the contact.

sexloner
27-01-2012, 10:09 PM
All bros sending me PMs, please kindly do a bit of intro of yourself... Not just HI BRO, CAN SHARE? how u expect me to reply you? First I m not god I can't see you. Secondly I m not fortune teller can read you just based on your nick in sbf...

chris_lee_85
27-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi bro.. I'm Chris 26yrs.. Usually I will chat with her and if I feel tt she can be on I will try to talk dirty first and see wat is her react... If her is open minded den I think u stand a high chance of on-ing her... Single mother mostly quite easy...

sexloner
30-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Dear bros whom got my contact, my apologies if this person had borrow money from you when u contacted her, maybe it is due to her financial problems to raise her kid, please dun fret me as I also do not know about it. If you bros wanted to help, by all means but if not, then it ok... Cos we wanted to have fun but not get into this type of situations... Cheers.

Seem like one of the bros is progressing further, hope to hear good news from you as a benefit to some of the bros here and of course myself... Hehe

homerunner
30-01-2012, 11:37 AM
This is an interesting thread.

samchiong
30-01-2012, 02:41 PM
bro can i have the ctc to test water

xiaohu
31-01-2012, 01:51 AM
yo bro mind to share the ctc?

LionsXII
31-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi Bro, keen to help. PM thanks.

chanwil007
31-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Hi Bro are you still sharing the ctc??
I am 27 Chinese 175/65
working as an engineer.
wil 1st chat and break ice with her see how much she willing to share about her life and see what she looking for.
then find she open then wil start to get close with her, drop hints like rub/ brush her sholder then help her carry her stuff make her feel that I am not just in to have sex with her then slowly sweet talk then got opening then dirty talk a bit... then move on from there.. if she shows signs that she not open to it then will stop and not force but slowly get her to open up.

mctopo
01-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi bro, do I hav a contact? Kam sia

yjtan
02-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Bro I think this one pay money will do. Which apps u use, I try there also.

sexloner
02-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Dear all fellow sbf bros here...

Sorry if you had not received reply even if u PM me, as now I am also trying to convince this ger on my own as well, but I will not hesitate to share contact, just that there are some really bas**** bros who said that my contact is a cheat, sucks and money grabber.... I would request any bros who had PM me for contact, kindly read thru the whole thread n posts as it is only 1 page.

Did I not say that tis is for test and not a sure F ger? Did I not say the current situation of this her at my later post? Worst still I did not mentioned anything like contact to exchange, of course if you have one or some for me I will be greatly appreciated, no man will say no right!! In the end, number not valid... Haiz, gave up.

If any bros dun believe, there are a couple of bros had the contact can verify it... They also faced what I had mentioned. Still not sure? U can PM me your mobile, I will send you photo of my conversation with her tis few days...

Even going to suggest a paid GB to her but need timing to be right... Stay tuned bros and I will sharing contact to some more bros here whom are interested... For those who had not PM me, kindly read the thread first. Cheers

sexloner
04-02-2012, 01:15 PM
To all sbf bros,

Sorry for those bros here got the contact from me and did not get her, my apologiese... But u can go ahead and try again already bcos I had done it after so many months... FINALLY. Of course there are works n efforts need to be done, and patience....

From now onwards, it will not be asking bro to test anymore, any bros who wants contact are to exchange... Send me yur Fb contact and you will have mine after I verified... Sincered and true contacts only...

I will send you all detailed info on getting her!!! Cheers.

Sorry to bros without any for exchange.