PDA

View Full Version : Massage by a MILF in CBD area

exon1
25-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Newbie here starting my first FR. ;)

This place use to be sebei happening in the past... Anyway was jalaning around last week then came across this shop located at 2nd floor. Saw a MILF (LATE 30s) sitting near the enterance quite chio and I decided to try her out so I u-turn to the escalator and go down to grd floor atm to press $$$.

Went back to the same shop and lucky she still sitting there so ask her if she is available to help me out for a massage... There is a younger girl sitting at the corner but not to my liking (Ugly plus I am a MILFer :o)

Went in with her then quickly put on my birthday suit and let her press! After about 40mins of massage she pop the GQ... Of coz go for it lah else go down atm press $ for FCUK! Ask for FJ but as I am a new customer she dont feel safe so went for a HJ instead... I turn around, let her stroke my nuts and "Ba Tiao" While I auto roam her boobs (no resistance!). Tried to go further but she stopped me... telling me that time is not enough! Nabei!:mad:

enuff said...

Name - Din ask
Age - MILF (Not bad lao chio PRC)
Massage - 5/10 (ok nia)
Boobs - B
HJ - 8/10
Paid - 1hr + 50
RTF - YES but will go for FJ

PM me if u interested but I will only reply carefully.

popee16
25-01-2012, 11:33 AM

This place use to be sebei happening in the past... Anyway was jalaning around last week then came across this shop located at 2nd floor. Saw a MILF (LATE 30s) sitting near the enterance quite chio and I decided to try her out so I u-turn to the escalator and go down to grd floor atm to press $$$.

Went back to the same shop and lucky she still sitting there so ask her if she is available to help me out for a massage... There is a younger girl sitting at the corner but not to my liking (Ugly plus I am a MILFer :o)

Went in with her then quickly put on my birthday suit and let her press! After about 40mins of massage she pop the GQ... Of coz go for it lah else go down atm press $ for FCUK! Ask for FJ but as I am a new customer she dont feel safe so went for a HJ instead... I turn around, let her stroke my nuts and "Ba Tiao" While I auto roam her boobs (no resistance!). Tried to go further but she stopped me... telling me that time is not enough! Nabei!:mad:

enuff said...

Name - Din ask
Massage - 5/10 (ok nia)
Boobs - B
HJ - 8/10
Paid - 1hr + 50

Please share with me. Thanks.

exon1
25-01-2012, 04:06 PM
pm's replied

edng11
25-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Share ctc ?

Robert68
26-01-2012, 12:02 AM
bro,

can share ctc?

tq

species
26-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Good Morning! Bro Exon1 can pm your gem ctc. thks:p

enuff said...

Name - Din ask
Massage - 5/10 (ok nia)
Boobs - B
HJ - 8/10
Paid - 1hr + 50

davidg
26-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Pm me the contact plsssss thanks

exon1
26-01-2012, 04:50 AM
PM's cleared with "care" as that area is my usual playground.

To those bros who received my PM... Enjoy!