PDA

View Full Version : L8 H17 closed for good?

jasonbourne71
24-01-2012, 11:25 PM
I had been patronizing that house for more than 10 years. On and off, some years not in Sg.

The OKT was a tall specky guy who looked like Li Guo Huang, he used to drive a yellow sports car.

Recently on my visits to GL noted they are always closed and now I see like got some kind of construction there.

Anyone knows what happened? Moved or closed for good?

They used to had quite some bad reviews though my experience there had generally been good over the years.

Just curious. Thanx in advance.

jasonbourne71
25-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Once in the afternoon and twice or thrice in the evening.

walao
21-02-2012, 12:46 AM
I had been patronizing that house for more than 10 years. On and off, some years not in Sg.

The OKT was a tall specky guy who looked like Li Guo Huang, he used to drive a yellow sports car.

Recently on my visits to GL noted they are always closed and now I see like got some kind of construction there.

Anyone knows what happened? Moved or closed for good?

They used to had quite some bad reviews though my experience there had generally been good over the years.

Just curious. Thanx in advance.

Shifted to Westerhout Road la....the first house on your right starting from the junction of L18 & Westerhout (That is if u r facing L16). House 40+

Walao

jasonbourne71
21-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Shifted to Westerhout Road la....the first house on your right starting from the junction of L18 & Westerhout (That is if u r facing L16). House 40+

Walao

Kam Siah! :)

jasonbourne71
27-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanx Walao,

Went there to look for him for chat, not there, was told by the older OKT that he had stop doing OKT liao.