PDA

View Full Version : Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

EatRight
07-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Hi, saw the other thread that mentioned oni about bonking in taipei. However, there isn't much things more on the scene of taiwan, but im sure taiwan is much more than that. So i opening this thread for bros to discuss further on their experiences in taiwan, including kaoshiung, tai zhong, etc.

gigantic_tk
07-12-2004, 01:16 PM
I thought the thread stater should provide some information or shade some light on the tropic you want to share, else layman like me dunno how to start. I might start with talking about scene, scenery and end up with photography liao.........................btw how to attach photos in this thread? I have many taiwan photos collections also...........hehehe.

EatRight
15-12-2004, 10:14 AM
I thought the thread stater should provide some information or shade some light on the tropic you want to share, else layman like me dunno how to start. I might start with talking about scene, scenery and end up with photography liao.........................btw how to attach photos in this thread? I have many taiwan photos collections also...........hehehe.

hey, thanks for your pointer, you dun have to be so sacastic. anyway i dun know how come it turns out to be 2 thread, and not as if i will be so boh liao or kia su to open 2 thread for f**k, and thanks too for the bold and red remarks.

[another typical case for flaming at newbies]

EatRight
15-12-2004, 10:17 AM
anyway guys... back to this topic, ive personally not went to taiwan for bonking before. but will be going soon, this few months time. i hope i will be able to provide some FR, but really dunno where to get good ones, unless like the othre bro who suggested contacting the traids there.. scary!

thus would like some OTHER pointers from bro here and carry on this Taiwan FR going for the benefit of all samsters...

Thanks a million.

HaiLokSan
09-02-2005, 12:18 AM
For KaoSiong,(DI ZHONG HAI) HC is a great place.Damage ard 150-200sgd.Gals all locals,hehe.its a 21storey HC,3storeys of sauna.Will b going nxt mnth so updates again.

rabitsu
09-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi, saw the other thread that mentioned oni about bonking in taipei. However, there isn't much things more on the scene of taiwan, but im sure taiwan is much more than that. So i opening this thread for bros to discuss further on their experiences in taiwan, including kaoshiung, tai zhong, etc.

All the Taiwanese are busy bonking in China....may be

qfdy
16-02-2005, 10:32 PM
I am in Taipei these two days. Any lobang will be greatly appreciated. Also, if possible, telephone for call girls to visit hotel will helpful :)

Start asking when the date draws nearer. Scally post so much last minute cancel. :D

gigantic_tk
21-02-2005, 04:35 PM
I am in Taipei these two days. Any lobang will be greatly appreciated. Also, if possible, telephone for call girls to visit hotel will helpful :)

Browse thru the daily Chinese Newspapers, Hotel Telephone Yellow pages or call the room services for assistance. Last time I stay in a 3 "blosom flower" Hotel (equivalent to 3-stars), the room service can arrange for me for ST in my room. That cost about NT4K, now I dun know the price. Alternatively, if alone , can have a cheap thrill at those barber shop. They do have some young & pretty girls for full package - now seem like along Ming Xin Road or Xin Min Road areas, need to confirm with those ah pek taxi driver.

Sometime ago I did cut and paste some FL contacts that had advertised in the Web under Taipei thread. Perhaps you can backtrack to check if these information is still there.

robotech1
08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Any so-called red light district in taipei cos I'm going there in April 05 :D ...maybe to take a look.

Wei Xiao Bao
09-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Any so-called red light district in taipei cos I'm going there in April 05 :D ...maybe to take a look.
Bro, going for ICT oversea ah?

robotech1
09-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Bro, going for ICT oversea ah?

no la..paid for myself. Taking advantage of the jetstarasia offer. :D

lawry
09-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Xi Men Ting is their Singapore's geylang, hong kong's wang jiao......

ordloh2005
20-03-2005, 09:13 PM
well, I am just looking for a place in taiwan where I can meet pretty young girls in kao hsiung or taipei. no sex needed.( for the time being ) just wanna know and have other fun with the taiwan babes.

So any particular places where I can find these friendly girls? who might be willing to go out??

l3atu
21-03-2005, 01:31 PM
well, I am just looking for a place in taiwan where I can meet pretty young girls in kao hsiung or taipei. no sex needed.( for the time being ) just wanna know and have other fun with the taiwan babes.

So any particular places where I can find these friendly girls? who might be willing to go out??

Frenly gals ? I've met quite a few in their 'bubble tea house'. Approach those in groups without guys. ;)

GreenArrow
21-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Frenly gals ? I've met quite a few in their 'bubble tea house'. Approach those in groups without guys. ;)

Bros, u really 'chiong' everywhere :D Will be going over to Taipeh first week of April. Any pointers to give?

l3atu
21-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Bros, u really 'chiong' everywhere :D Will be going over to Taipeh first week of April. Any pointers to give?

Bro, I went to Kaoshiung during my army days. Taipei I've nvr been there before. ;)

Hummer
22-03-2005, 09:18 AM

I was at Xi Men Ting last week and the place was more of like a Bugis or Pasar Malam to me. I only saw shops and street hawkers ard, no slightest bit of indication that it was somehow identical to Geylang.

Was I in the wrong part of Xi Men Ting?

U-Need
22-03-2005, 11:40 PM
I was at Xi Men Ting last week and the place was more of like a Bugis or Pasar Malam to me. I only saw shops and street hawkers ard, no slightest bit of indication that it was somehow identical to Geylang.

For ONS go to Carnegies on Wednesday.......have fun, don;t be shy to approach any standing target u like. It is a place where know y r u there for.

TD0620G
23-03-2005, 12:56 AM
For ONS go to Carnegies on Wednesday.......have fun, don;t be shy to approach any standing target u like. It is a place where know y r u there for.

there's this area full of bars which tourists like to go (similar to patpong in bangkok). I can't really remember but a lot of westerners like to hang out there. In some of the bars u can tapau the bar girls.

I got to know a waitress from there, one of the bars which has cannot tapau out but we became good friends, she even offered to be my tour guide around taiwan for free.

ciakpachineng
23-03-2005, 02:37 PM

Ya...Xi Men Ting is very watered down version of GL.
Sprinkling of KTVs, HCs, bars....but no streetwalk parades or buffets. The interesting thing they have is the games arcades on 2nd/3th floors of some building where young (some quite sweet) game hostesses stand ard U while U play...once in a while instead of hitting game buttons, can maybe hit her "buttons" to get a bonk, haha
But really, Taipei is great for many variety of food but lacking in "cock" food. :D

youallgross
07-04-2005, 03:31 AM
I'm going to Taiwan next week for a business trip. I wonder if taiwan clients like to entertain overseas clients by bringing us to nightclubs to bao mei mei?? :p

Anybody know??

Xi Men Ting good? I go next week and try! Then I update~!!

gigantic_tk
07-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Taichung is Known as the "Sin City" of Taiwan. Kaoshiung the "Port city", which means there's lots of places to dock. Tainan on the other hand is the historical capital city, which means there's plenty of good pussy there.

Please dun pay exorbitant prices for the gals. The going rate for a gals from the mainland is about NT2000~3500, Local gals NT3000~6000, Korean-Japanese NT4000-6000, and Russian is about NT6000~10000. This depends on their age, looks and services but Taipei is definately more expensive then other parts of Taiwan.

gigantic_tk
07-04-2005, 09:28 AM
For Health Centre / SPA lovers, there is a spa near the Westin is located near the corner of Chung Hsia E Rd and Fu Hsing S Rd. Take the Mucha Line from Nanking E Rd (two minutes from Westin) to Chung Hsiao station, go to the Chung Hsiao Rd exit and cross Chung Hsiao E Rd and then go along Fu Hsing S Rd in the direction to Nanking Rd. There is one spa located on the left, called Hyatt (not to be mistaken with the Hotel name though) only chinese sign outside. There use only curtains instead of doors.

gigantic_tk
07-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Sheraton hotel disco in the basement was closed last month. Now you cannot see pimps outside in cars with girls. You might want to use this Yuki contact, they got a great girl with excellent service. Remember to bargain. Their quote prices may be as high as NT$8,000 but can be reduce by 50% if on off-peak.

Yuki telephone number is 8671-2001. Handphone number: 0918-683-506

OnGuard1
14-05-2005, 08:57 PM

Brudder U-Need. Confirm go Carnegies can hook target??? I going to be posted in taipei perm. so must get some information when I am bored there...kekeee

marlborolite
15-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee

OnGuard1
15-05-2005, 11:18 AM
<Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee>

Bro marlborolite,

I will be posted to Taiwan comes June/July. Maybe we can chiong together when we are there.....kekeee

billybomber
15-05-2005, 02:19 PM
<Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee>

Bro marlborolite,

I will be posted to Taiwan comes June/July. Maybe we can chiong together when we are there.....kekeee

The lounge at Grand Hyatt Hotel is quite happening. You may like to check it up.

marlborolite
15-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks Bro billybomber, will try checking out Hyatt one of these days.. when work is less tight.. heehee..

Bro OnGuard1, do look me up when you arrive. how long will u be posted here?

JackieWong
15-05-2005, 07:06 PM
If i am not wrong Carnegies is at Hyatt but i feel that place is more for ang moh and the gals are more mature late 20s to 30s. Another happening place will be Josephine got a lot of young babes very easy to pick up if u can speak like ABC in tawian ABC is hot poperty juz ask any taxi driver they shd noe the place cos quite famous i even saw one tawian actress there dun go to those shake head disco got a lot taiwan ah bengs can wasily get into trouble if u dun noe any boby there anyway if u r only interested in call girls i think i got a okt no in taipei u can pm me for it.

Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee

OnGuard1
16-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Thanks Bro billybomber, will try checking out Hyatt one of these days.. when work is less tight.. heehee..

Bro OnGuard1, do look me up when you arrive. how long will u be posted here?

Bro marlborolite,

I will be there for at least 3 months to infinity..kekee
will look you up when i am settle down.

marlborolite
16-05-2005, 01:27 AM
Thanks Bro Jackiewong.. however if ask those taxi drivers.. mayb a bit difficult. their "england".. suck big time!!! i rather i find the place myself. given the address, i believe i can navigate my way with my reliable pda navigator.. heehee. will pm u for your contact. any idea where this Josephine is?

Any more bros in taipei/taichung?? can gather for a overseas tcss!

Bro Onguard1 u can email me when u have settled down , email : [email protected].. settle fast.. life getting too boring.. need chionging kakis!!!

HunterX
16-05-2005, 10:56 PM
hey bros stationed in taipei, have fun! i was there last year for a month and it is indeed a fun and happening place. carnegies is the de facto pick up joint for ang mohs and foreigners, weds nite can be quite good for ladies nite and a mix of mature and young chicks party, but can be quite similiar to the SPG joints we have in singapore. But yea dun be afraid to pluck up the courage to approach them, they like foreign guys... i had my fair share of luck there, 2 ONS, one busty young chick and one quite drunk mature one. Carnegies is not at Hyatt Hotel(that one is ZigaZaga, quite boring the last time i went) - it is at An He Road, 2nd section (Er Duan) nearby Far Eastern Hotel (Yuan Dong Fan Dian), hope that helps and good luck... may be coming in september for a while and can meet u all up there :)

OnGuard1
17-05-2005, 12:45 AM
<<Any more bros in taipei/taichung?? can gather for a overseas tcss!

Bro Onguard1 u can email me when u have settled down , email : [email protected].. settle fast.. life getting too boring.. need chionging kakis!!!

Bro MARLBOROLITE, this is my new job leh....i must work for the first 3 months to get confirmation beforei start to enjoy life mah hahaa

By the way, you are there for wat??? wat are you working as har.....

beside you at taipei, anymore sg in taipei???

I can't wait to fly there. Can give me some hintsight abt taipei??

ornateghost
17-05-2005, 06:26 AM
Thanks Bro Jackiewong.. however if ask those taxi drivers.. mayb a bit difficult. their "england".. suck big time!!! i rather i find the place myself. given the address, i believe i can navigate my way with my reliable pda navigator.. heehee. will pm u for your contact. any idea where this Josephine is?

Any more bros in taipei/taichung?? can gather for a overseas tcss!

Bro, bad news is that taipei is not the best place in taiwan for cheong. However, there are some items around for you to explore:
- Carnegies, on Anhe Road near the Far Eastern hotel, esp. on Wed night
- Anhe Road itself, running between Ren-ai and He-ping, is littered in small bars and lounges that are tastefully decorated, and attracts many diferent crowds. My personal fav is Champagne, near the Ren-Ai primary school
- Brown Sugar, Xinyi district, Exchange Square
- Shuang-Cheng street, another area littered in small bars and lounges and more popular with Japanese, like the more down-to-earth version of Anhe road
- Joyce, at Shi-Min main road. An alternative to the meat mkt at Carnegies
- Roxy (I think), at Jin-Shan Road. This one goes really late, and is visited after Carnegies and Joyce call it a night
- If you up for spending $$$ (and I mean a lot for 1 single night), try the Redhorse club along Xinyi Road (quite near to Tunghua street junction) - definitely one of the best club in Taipei. Things can get wild once you're in the KTV room
- Plush, on the top-floor of the Jin-Hua Mall, you could get lucky there too
- A massage parlour (forgot its name), at the old Asiaworld hotel on Dung-hua Road
- Call-girl service are normally quite safe, but ask about specials first as some might only offer massage
- Be careful of those so-called "beauty shops": don't get dry-cleaned

Maitong Kit Mak
17-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Hi Bro, yeah! Been to Red Horse before...the charges is indeed killing! Luckily it was a treat by one of my Supplier :-) We only spend 2 hrs there (4 person)without an "takeaways" and the bill came up to about USD820 ;)

Btw, any bros in taipei during 28th May~5th June as I will be in Taipei and staying around Fu Shing Rd.

Hear from u soon!

tittyhawk
17-05-2005, 07:30 AM
XiMenTing is Taiwan's version of Singapore's Orchard road belt lar..
SiLin nite market near TianMo (TaoYuen) got few KTV clubs which provides specials like BS or MG.... :)

marlborolite
17-05-2005, 12:39 PM
yep, i know taipei is not the place to cheong.. taichung is the sin city of taiwan full of ktvs n stuff.. heh heh i know coz got lucky b4.. hee hee.. now workin anoth target.. hope can get lucky also :B .. however the posh places.. not cheap thou. so must be like octopus.. stretch out for all the options when i was there.. those gals really dig when u speak english.. like so "eh sai".. so funny.. however not much chance, coz ppl i know in taiwan, will not speak english to me.. coz i dun understand wad the hell they are blabbing about!!! .. haha

anyway, Tried Plush before.. none happening lehhh. but the decor quite nice la.. quite relaxing, i must say..
the rest of the places.. have to try and look see look see

for me, im currently workin here lor.. so boring.. colleagues all like no life or too old.. so sian.. have to find some "home" friends mahh.. if not talk cock with those taiwanese.. mayb they also dun understand!!! have to speak chinese somemore.. abit difficult at times la!!! oh ya, i do designing la..

Bro Onguard1, dun tell me u will be workin hard? heh heh. can or not??? here the locals gals.. really beta lookin then those at home.. can concentrate or not??

actually im not sure if anymore bros are here in taiwan... thats why im lookin out for them!!! can hold a "overseas ICT" heehee...

Maitong Kit Mak
17-05-2005, 02:03 PM
yep, i know taipei is not the place to cheong.. taichung is the sin city of taiwan full of ktvs n stuff.. heh heh i know coz got lucky b4.. hee hee.. now workin anoth target.. hope can get lucky also :B .. however the posh places.. not cheap thou. so must be like octopus.. stretch out for all the options when i was there.. those gals really dig when u speak english.. like so "eh sai".. so funny.. however not much chance, coz ppl i know in taiwan, will not speak english to me.. coz i dun understand wad the hell they are blabbing about!!! .. haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bro,

I will be in Taipei between the 28th ~ 5th June...maybe we can come out for a coffee session... ;) Keep in touch.

nightlifer
17-05-2005, 07:27 PM
hello, i am in taipei too.

any bros here want to organise some night activities here i will definetely join in.

send me a message or something of where to meet in taipei, beers is always nice :)

marlborolite
17-05-2005, 08:47 PM
No problemo.. keep me informed

ManInSiam
17-05-2005, 11:59 PM
I might be there end of May too. Maybe three of us could meet up.

Have anyone tried Lin Sheng Road? There are Barber Shop and lots of Massage Parlour. A two hour massage cost around NT2000 but do not know how the special is charged.

nightlifer
18-05-2005, 07:16 PM
hello, any bros here in taipei want to go to ladies night tonight?
interested bros pls message me.

nightlifer
18-05-2005, 07:18 PM
any bros here in taipei want to go for ladies night tonight?

nightlifer
18-05-2005, 07:34 PM
any bro in taipei want to go for some beers tongiht???
message me ok.

OnGuard1
18-05-2005, 11:28 PM
<for me, im currently workin here lor.. so boring.. colleagues all like no life or too old.. so sian.. have to find some "home" friends mahh.. if not talk cock with those taiwanese.. mayb they also dun understand!!! have to speak chinese somemore.. abit difficult at times la!!! oh ya, i do designing la..

Bro Onguard1, dun tell me u will be workin hard? heh heh. can or not??? here the locals gals.. really beta lookin then those at home.. can concentrate or not??

actually im not sure if anymore bros are here in taiwan... thats why im lookin out for them!!! can hold a "overseas ICT" heehee...>

Hi Bro Marlborolite and nightlifer,

I actually looking for posting to Shanghai but I get this job. Anyway I think it is the same as Taiwan and China consider to be one body...kekee
I think we really must find some home friend than when speak different language like ang mo, we can pi pi pia pia....let the girls take notice of us hahaa
aiya, must work leh...I am the only person posted there to takeover someone. So must work hard a bit lah....after confirmation is different story liao...

So bro marlborolite you do design har...I do sourcing 1.....next time i source for chio bus and you design sexy lingerie for them hor...kekee

bro marlborolite, at taipei must get a car???? you got transport??? tell me more abt the transport there leh....

Arthurh
19-05-2005, 02:15 AM
If i am not wrong Carnegies is at Hyatt but i feel that place is more for ang moh and the gals are more mature late 20s to 30s. .

Carnegie pub/restaurant is at 100 An He Road. Anyway, can try out the Room 18 if its still there.

kawatetsu
19-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Bro OnGuard,
Taiwan is so different than Mainland China! From guys to girls, all behaving, thinking, working, playing different than China. You are in for a treat if you never worked with Taiwanese before. So, enjoy while u can.

The only redeeming thing is that Macao is only 1 1/2 hour from Taipei. Hee,hee

marlborolite
19-05-2005, 12:55 PM
hey bro nightlifer,

too bad, this few days im in taichung la.. cant go for drinks in taipai. paiseh!

Bro onguard1, if i design lingerie for them.. i dun mind at all.. hhmmmm.. who knows my lingeries will be right next to nothing!! keekee

word of advice.. " never never say taiwan n china is 1body".. later u get separated by 5horses (wu ma fen si!) .. heehee. your company big?? got many mei meis or not?? heehee

yep, i got my own transport.. but in taipei.. i tell u.. lookin 4 a parkin space.. TERRIBLE!!!! u will get so frustrated!!!.. but if u like to travel around the country.. with a car is beta.. traffic is shit as well.. heehee.. jam like nobody's business..!!

but car is damn cheap when compared to spore.. lets take a mazda3, 2.0.. cost ard nt 648,000=sgd 33,000.. around there .. cheap?? u decide.

more cost effective.. ride their "little lamb" lor.. heehee.. cheap cheap la!!.. heehee.. but imagine urself wear nice nice n ride.. very wierd, i think.. heehee

OnGuard1
19-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Bro OnGuard,
Taiwan is so different than Mainland China! From guys to girls, all behaving, thinking, working, playing different than China. You are in for a treat if you never worked with Taiwanese before. So, enjoy while u can.

Bro Kawatetsu.

I never been to taipei before...
How different is the taiwanese and the chinese har....seems like taiwan is better than china. I thought china is fun, please don't give me a false impression on taiwan hor...kekee

OnGuard1
19-05-2005, 10:29 PM
<Bro onguard1, if i design lingerie for them.. i dun mind at all.. hhmmmm.. who knows my lingeries will be right next to nothing!! keekee

word of advice.. " never never say taiwan n china is 1body".. later u get separated by 5horses (wu ma fen si!) .. heehee. your company big?? got many mei meis or not?? heehee>>

Roger roger....never say they are 1 body...i forgot...taiwan is the best! taiwan is the best!!!! ahaa

my company big or not???? I tell you hor....I have not report for work in m y new company yet...but my boss told me I am the ONLY person there!!!!!!! maybe with another taiwanese lady...tats all!!!! so you say big or not.... :p

<yep, i got my own transport.. but in taipei.. i tell u.. lookin 4 a parkin space.. TERRIBLE!!!! u will get so frustrated!!!.. but if u like to travel around the country.. with a car is beta.. traffic is shit as well.. heehee.. jam like nobody's business..!!

but car is damn cheap when compared to spore.. lets take a mazda3, 2.0.. cost ard nt 648,000=sgd 33,000.. around there .. cheap?? u decide.

more cost effective.. ride their "little lamb" lor.. heehee.. cheap cheap la!!.. heehee.. but imagine urself wear nice nice n ride.. very wierd, i think.. heehee>

For me I think is cheap but I not sure I can get a loan or not....don't have so much money to dump in first loh....also, taiwan is left side driving 1...confirm confuse....maybe I stay a few months than decide whether to buy or not

Damn...can't wait to post there now...

marlborolite
20-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Bro Onguard1,

of coz the chinese n taiwanese are different.. taiwanese like to think they are much much beta better than the PRCs.. the political thingy, but i personally feel.. pretty is pretty.. dun need to care whether is chinese, taiwanese.. heehee.. when "doin business".. all the same la!!! heehee..

taipei is quite like spore only less angmos n more freedom in speech, n of coz more mei meis..

your company only u and mayb another taiwanese lady??.. seems like a gamble... haha.. u must work hard then.. heehee.. ask ur boss to get a nice taiwanese lady la.. will make work more easy n efficient.

yea, i think u should get abit familar with the left hand drive 1st.. i was so confused when i 1st arrived.. even crossing the road also scared scared.. now go back spore.. also confused..TROUBLESOME!!! anyway the transport, mrt, also bery convenient la.. no worries

wad about your lodging? confirmed? or stay in the company?? heehee..

OnGuard1
20-05-2005, 11:27 AM
<Bro Onguard1,

of coz the chinese n taiwanese are different.. taiwanese like to think they are much much beta better than the PRCs.. the political thingy, but i personally feel.. pretty is pretty.. dun need to care whether is chinese, taiwanese.. heehee.. when "doin business".. all the same la!!! heehee..

taipei is quite like spore only less angmos n more freedom in speech, n of coz more mei meis..

your company only u and mayb another taiwanese lady??.. seems like a gamble... haha.. u must work hard then.. heehee.. ask ur boss to get a nice taiwanese lady la.. will make work more easy n efficient.

yea, i think u should get abit familar with the left hand drive 1st.. i was so confused when i 1st arrived.. even crossing the road also scared scared.. now go back spore.. also confused..TROUBLESOME!!! anyway the transport, mrt, also bery convenient la.. no worries

wad about your lodging? confirmed? or stay in the company?? heehee..>

Well, When I went to my china supplier side, I also get confuse by the traffic. imagine you everytime turn right, turn left than turn right...now your head must turn left, turn right than turn left...really confusing. I suppose taiwan traffic is the same as china! one word to describe it! CHAOS!!!!!!

My new company is establish in Singapore. It just that their procurement center is at taipei. Lodging stay in office loh...office = apartment. apartment = office.

Is Panchiao City, quan chian road far from the city area?

Scuz
20-05-2005, 03:45 PM
I was currently looking for job, how i wish for overseas posting...knn my current job suxs like shit....underpay overwork....dunno wtf govt promote IT so much until our pay decrease like drop to the 18 hell...if oni i can get overseas posting job to taiwan/hk/china wat a heaven it will be..

OnGuard1
20-05-2005, 06:46 PM
I was currently looking for job, how i wish for overseas posting...knn my current job suxs like shit....underpay overwork....dunno wtf govt promote IT so much until our pay decrease like drop to the 18 hell...if oni i can get overseas posting job to taiwan/hk/china wat a heaven it will be..

bro Scuz,

When I accept this position. I am not thinking of 'heaven' as in the babes. I think more for my career prospect as a stint in taiwan will enhance my career when I try to market myself in china. I always think my future lies in china, thats why I agreed to take up this offer. Really, this job is a blessing in disguise as I almost want to tender my current job and fly over to china and work.

so, dun always think abt oversea posting = more babes to bonk loh....
the girls anywhere is still the same. either u go africa and u dun use some tricks to con the girls to bed also no use rite...

today my MD ask me to his office and want me to stay...alamak...this is the 3rd time my manager and MD ask me to stay liao....real headache man.....both job offer me great opportunities..haiz....

marlborolite
20-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Panchiao city.. if in comparison to panchiao city itself, not far at all... but if compared to taipei city... definetly not near la!!! panchiao is considered taipei country.. travelling by road roughly 1/2 hr.. good traffic that is.. heehee

Bro scuz, i kinda think bro onguard1 is right.. workin overseas is not very smooth sailing always.. language/custom barrier. takes time to get adjusted...

of coz overseas = more variety to bonk.. also = have to start from scratch.. where to bonk etc etc.. not like GL, FL, malaysia.. wana find, no problem..

OnGuard1
21-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Panchiao city.. if in comparison to panchiao city itself, not far at all... but if compared to taipei city... definetly not near la!!! panchiao is considered taipei country.. travelling by road roughly 1/2 hr.. good traffic that is.. heehee

wow so far away. like that next time very difficult to meet u up and chiong leh....jialat....I hope panchiao will be as fun as in taipei city

marlborolite
24-05-2005, 12:33 PM
meet up no problem.. coz i believe u will come to taipei often.. heehee
anyway.. if panchiao have fun place to hang out, i believe i will go there as well la!

ponkponk
25-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Hi Onguard1, Marlborolite and nightlifer,

been on tis forum for along time but didn't register and post.
But hearing you guys on the topic, must join in!

have not chiong in any hc or stuffs in taiwan,
went there once during NS days..
conclusion
the gers there are prettier than in sg
sweeter than china gers..
and friendlier....!!
enjoy their company!

i rem got to know some ladies in a nike shop
veri nice and sweet
tat time...in my younger days..only got email address.and lost touch liao..:(

you guys in taiwan..keep me posted of activities...of ladies there!!
would wan to go there someday!

glgoer
25-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Hi gigantic_tk,

--- snip ----
You might want to use this Yuki contact, they got a great girl with excellent service. Remember to bargain. Their quote prices may be as high as NT$8,000 but can be reduce by 50% if on off-peak.
--- snip ---
Why are you promoting soo much for Yuki ?
Not to mean anything, but if you have some good terms with Yuki, can you
recommend to me ? That is ... do i need to mention your code-name to get deep discounts ? I can be her regular client if i can get attractive discounts.
50% discount is impossible, as far as I know.
My best attempt is only NT$2K discount.
Every dollar counts when it comes to gals' look/service.

Hope to hear from you soon. Rgds.

gigantic_tk
25-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Hi gigantic_tk,

Why are you promoting soo much for Yuki ?
Not to mean anything, but if you have some good terms with Yuki, can you
recommend to me ? That is ... do i need to mention your code-name to get deep discounts ? I can be her regular client if i can get attractive discounts.
50% discount is impossible, as far as I know.
My best attempt is only NT$2K discount.
Every dollar counts when it comes to gals' look/service.

Hope to hear from you soon. Rgds.

Dun have any special term with this agency - Yuki, but I manage to get gal from this agency for NT3k ST during off-peak time. Services no bad hence recommend here to all of you. For the gals, to each has your own preferences, beauty and services are in the eyes of beholders.........I dun look like caucasian hence paid local pricing......hehehe.

gigantic_tk
25-05-2005, 06:59 PM
meet up no problem.. coz i believe u will come to taipei often.. heehee
anyway.. if panchiao have fun place to hang out, i believe i will go there as well la!

I have stayed in "MayFair" Hotel somewhere near to the railway station before. It is quite a small town with happenings. Quite convenient there, the bank, cinema, night bazaars and shopping areas are within walking distance from that Hotel. The Hotel every night screened some adult movies, I was stucked with the in house movies programme then, and have missed the happening outside the hotel............................................. perhaps will revisit there some day.

OnGuard1
28-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Bro OnGuard,

Bro Kawatetsu,

Don't scare me leh.....Taiwanese really that hard to work with meh.......

Maitong Kit Mak
29-05-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi Brudders,

I am now in Taipei...landed yesterday but nothing much happened. Any advise or numbers to call for FL? :p Got to make full use of my time in Taipei...any advices are welcomed. Tks!

GoGoGo
29-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Seems like most Frs on Taiwan is for FLs... anyone can share some KTVs to cheong. Understand that its quite expensive but.... believe the information should be quite useful... esp. for newbies like me! :D Btw, heard that at those hot springs in Beitou, can actually get gals to bathe with you... anyone can verify or any recommendations?

Maitong Kit Mak
29-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Seems like most Frs on Taiwan is for FLs... anyone can share some KTVs to cheong. Understand that its quite expensive but.... believe the information should be quite useful... esp. for newbies like me! :D Btw, heard that at those hot springs in Beitou, can actually get gals to bathe with you... anyone can verify or any recommendations?

Hi Brudders, I don't think those springs in Beitou u could get gals to bath with u...but just from my experience on my last trip. As for the KTVs, been to 1 the last trip here...the gals are just AWESOME! I was told by my friend that it's 1 of the best in Taipei but it's too expensive...that's why did not add this place into my itinery this time. There are gals (Models quality-I mean all of them)coming into your room every 20 mins, keep changing, they do strip and allow touch touch...Lot'sa of fun...Damage is NT15k per person for just 2 hrs + spent there. The bill was shared among 3 of us :( We only opened 2 bottles of Black Label. Basically the gals that come into the room will ask u if they could take the NT100 note from your table as they leave(If u r happy,let them take 1 or 2...) Was told if u want more than that, got to discuss with the gals one2one and damage is around NT7~10k...not confirm thou as I did not try 1... Hope that helps

Ah...Ah..come to think of it, those mei-mei were simply awesome!

TD0620G
29-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Maitong and bros who are in Taipei now, free to meet up for some drinks? I will be in Taiwan tomorrow until Friday but mostly for business (attending trade fair). Will be busy during daytime but free during nights. I've also gotten to know a Filipino waitress who looks like an actress from a pub on my previous visit last year who says this time she is free to bring me around Taipei :) Maybe I can ask her to recommend a few places since she has been staying there for a few years.

Maitong Kit Mak
29-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Maitong and bros who are in Taipei now, free to meet up for some drinks? I will be in Taiwan tomorrow until Friday but mostly for business (attending trade fair). Will be busy during daytime bue free during nights. I've also gotten to know a Filipino waitress who looks like an actress from a pub on my previous visit last year who says this time she is free to bring me around Taipei :) Maybe I can ask her to recommend a few places since she has been staying there for a few years.
Hi Bro TD0620G, Are u here for the Computex? ;) Me 2!...Maybe we can meet up during the day at the Exhibition Center. Night maybe fine for me, maybe got to entertain some clients after the show..Keep in touch. Btw, I am staying along Fu Shing S.Rd. I will be online most of the time, do let me know how to contact u...maybe come out for dinner or a drink...

TD0620G
29-05-2005, 01:24 PM
what a coincidence! Yea I'll be there for Computex also. Will be staying at 5 minutes away from the World Trade Centre - http://www.city-hotel.com.tw/English/taipei.html

Sure I'll pm u my hp shortly, keep in touch!

Maitong Kit Mak
29-05-2005, 01:32 PM
what a coincidence! Yea I'll be there for Computex also. Will be staying at 5 minutes away from the World Trade Centre - http://www.city-hotel.com.tw/English/taipei.html

hahahahaa! I also staying in 1 of Charming City hotel chain but unfortunately I can't get the one along Hsin-Yi rd (Which I used to stay last year)else it's much better for us to chiong together...hehehee I stayed in Hope City Hotel along Fu Shing South Rd...about 10mins from WTCC. U can look me up @ This booth:H510 / Hall 1 / 2F. I'll be there most of the time...See'u then!

GoGoGo
29-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Thanks bro Maitong Kit Mak, actually heard that some hot springs in Jiaosi got special services.... Then in Beitou hot spring got massage? with specials? kekeke... btw, have heard of Red horse and Diamond (KTVs)... understand that can spend up to US$400-US$800 on drinks alone.... are there any other KTVs to recommend?

From the reports seems like taiwan not many happenings leh... only FLs... would appreciate more inputs from other bros... esp those more laojiao in Taiwan! :p

ruzhyo
29-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Ai yoo....taiwan is so expensive leh...I been staying in taiwan for 3 years and I hate it all. Just can't wait to go back SG and can visit Batam and Thailand nearby for weekends.
At lest NT3-5K for 'can tahan' type....NT1K also got but for hardcore type who like 40-50+yr old range type lah...
As for KTV with extra nude dance, play game type be ready to spend NT12k per person for 2 hours. Fucking ex lah.
From my personal experience, I only get ONS a few times over the years. Not easy.
Good luck hunting!
PS: most of the WL are from China

OnGuard1
29-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Bro Marlborolite and all those bro who are station in taipei,

Can give a rough guide on the expenses in taipei?

Daily expenses meals cost how much, estimate monthly expenses with car etc...

Thanks

TD0620G
30-05-2005, 03:15 AM
I reckon u'd spend about the same as u're spending in Singapore. Decent hotel around S$100 depending on peak season or not.

Nice guy
31-05-2005, 01:52 AM
I reckon u'd spend about the same as u're spending in Singapore. Decent hotel around S$100 depending on peak season or not.

Hi! I am in City Suites in Nanjing West road. Are you in the same hotel? I am in room 1008. Give me a call if you are in the same hotel.

Nice guy
31-05-2005, 01:54 AM

I am in the same hotel. my room is 1008. Give me a call, let meet up for a drink.

jerichoy2j
31-05-2005, 09:12 PM

taiwan geylang is hua xi jie... no more liao...

TD0620G
03-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Just came back from Taiwan! Damn expensive to Cheong I must say. Was there from last Monday (30th May) to Friday. My Taipei experience :-

Day 1 – Didn’t do much except visit my friend at her pub, had a few drinks and a couple of ladies drinks was charged for the girls sitting next to me, bill came up to NT2000 (RM250).

Day 2 – Gave a ring to Maitong and Niceguy from sammyboy and found out that Maitong was staying at my hotel! What a coincidence, so we arranged to meet up for breakfast the next day. Niceguy was someplace else and said he was only free on Thursday to meet up. In the meanwhile a KL friend arrived around midnight so we made arrangements to go to the pub/ktv I went yesterday. It’s a small pub with a few 20in TV screens and a KTV machine and the concept was that drinks are charged normally but ladies drinks was at NT300 (around RM45). We had a few drinks and some B52 shots but still didn’t expect the final bill, 12600 NT (RM1500)! That’s the last time I will go to that pub/ktv.

Feeling un-sextified, my friend suggested we look around nearby Holiday Inn where he stayed coz he heard the driver telling him that there is a famous nightclub nearby. We didn’t manage to find it and and ended up in a disco called DJ Station (formerly Hardrock Café) with an entrance fee of NT500 (RM75). Nothing there except teenagers dancing to techno music. Left early and it was already 4am but still didn’t do anything exciting. We decided to go to one final place before calling it quits, we asked the taxi and they brought us to a massage parlour.

It was an unusual experience. We were first told to strip stark naked and put all our belongings into a locker. Then we were ushered to the spa area. There was a shower place, hot pool, cold pool and a sauna, but.. where were the girls? Instead we were walking around with naked men, certainly not the sight I wanted to see! I told my friend this better not be a gay joint. The hot pool was quite refreshing after a long day though. Next, we walked out of the spa area and into the lounge where you can just sit and order food. Still, no sight of girls to be seen! One lady came to us and my friend said we want a massage with girls, and she understood, said something like ‘dori dori’.

-to be continued -

Maitong Kit Mak
03-06-2005, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=TD0620G]Just came back from Taiwan! Damn expensive to Cheong I must say. Was there from last Monday (30th May) to Friday. My Taipei experience :-

Day 1 – Didn’t do much except visit my friend at her pub, had a few drinks and a couple of ladies drinks was charged for the girls sitting next to me, bill came up to NT2000 (RM250).

hahaha! Waiting anxiously for your exciting story...Don't worry, I will fix up that "Pi Pi" for'ya ;)

TD0620G
04-06-2005, 06:41 PM
so how's pi pi? ;)

got better ones there also la at cheng ti, those willingly give their phone no. and also ask for your phone + hotel no.

- continued from day 2 -

We were led into seperate massage rooms not knowing what to expect. I waited around 10 minutes before a woman in her mid-late 20s came in and asked me to strip for the massage. Sensing it was just a normal massage, I just lied down and ler her do her work. She was quite skilled and it felt relaxing, after awhile I got to know that it wasn't just a normal massage. Since I was facing downwards, I could not see anything but felt her body rubbing against mine. She did a catbath and licked and kissed me from the toes till my neck, and in somehow managed a bj from behind while pouring warm water between her mouth. She asked me to turn over and continued doing the same thing, very controlled warm water bj from the front and it felt strange but good. After a good 10-15 min it was an FJ session with her sitting on top and then with missionary before I unloaded. Overall an unusual and good experience, although we didn't get a choice to choose the girls.

Dori Dori Massage Girl
Age - approx 28
Body - 36b 26 36
Looks - 5.5/10 (passable only)
BJ - 7.5 / 10 (very good warm water effect)
FJ - 6/10 sop
RTF - no, prefer prettier one

The total bill came close to 9000 Nt (approx RM1100) for 2 persons, inslusive of the sauna, massage and breakfast (it was already 7am when we finished!)

- to be continued -

84gunner
11-06-2005, 09:32 PM
hi all brudders,
i m not exactly new here. juz came back after MIA a few years. i m working in Shanghai, but recently sent 2 kaohsiung on project. will be stationed here 4 next few months. i m new 2 taiwan. been here (kaohsiung) close to 2 weeks oredi, v busy wif work, & logistics (accomodation matters), din rest well & damn tired.

wanted 2 go 4 some relaxation, but dunno lobang. seen a few "little KTVs" along some small streets, but the woman in there are all so old, i should say they're worse than my mother (they're readily 50 yo & above)!

any brudders in kaohsiung now? mebbe can meet up for some makan / kopi, & cheong 2gether.

84gunner
12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
hi all brudders,
after walking ard town (in Kaohsiung) on friday nite, i had some idea / plans on where to go last nite to check out some places. below is some info:

went to Crazy Horse (疯马) first. it's quite well decorated club, with some dance / performances, where the gals will dance & strip till left their bikinis. it's G-strings below. there's around 2 Russian gals, while the rest are Asian gals. there's oso 2 male dancers, in their swimming trunks (I'm not the least interested). minimum consumption per person is NT$500, if paying by credit card, will have to pay extra 5% finance charge.

The gals will go round the floor & lap-dance on the guys. well, there's quite some ladies in the crowd too, & the gals are smart enuf that if they see you're wif female company, they don't do lap-dance on u. unless the compere ji siao, he may make some jokes, then ask your lady's permission for the gal to lap-dance on you.

During the lap-dance, you can only hold the gal's waist, caress her butt, but can't touch her 3-points. After each lap-dance of about 5 mins, you're supposed to tip the gal NT$100.

The 1st gal that lap danced on me is a thai gal. at 1st, i didn't really know that we can't touch, but sorta have an idea that probably can't, or there's some limit. I asked 4 her permission to touch her, she said ok, so i discreetly & gently caressed her breasts. B-cup, feels good (or probably cos I'm turning blue in the face ever since reaching taiwan). at this time, she oso hug me, putting her arms around me, at times, oso caressing my chest, for a while, she oso thrusted her pelvis against mine. we had a short conversation. i asked her where she's from, at 1st, she said malaysia. I'm abit surprised, and her accent doesn't sound like m'sian too. so i spoke another sentence to her in malay (though my malay language is koyak, cos i'm a spore chinese). then finally, she said she's from thailand. nevermind, that, she's still friendly & gentle to me.

the 2nd gal is a taiwanese gal wif C-cup tits. while lap dancing, she hold me close to her upper chest. smells nice. when i asked her can i touch her, she said no. I sian half. then she started to rub my brudder. cos I sian, so no reaction. then she caress my arm till chest slowly, tickling, even tickled my nipples for a while. started to have some reaction, then she feel & rubbed my brudder. but again, cos i sian, so reaction oso half only. then she started thrusting her pelvis against mine. my brudder started to show abit more reaction, then juz cooled off very quickly. the whole issue is i can't touch her boobs at all, i only put my hands on her waist, the rest, i just fell like i m going thru the motion. only exchanged 2 sentences wif her. that she's a taiwanese, and she's from another county.

after she left, she lap danced on another guy. then i felt i m luckier, cos her expression is like not happy at all, just going thru motion on the guy, her hands on his shoulder all the time, showing an unhappy face. anyway, i think i shouldn't stay long in this club. oredi turning blue in the face, this will make me higher & dryer, more desperate to bonk! so i finished my drink & left.

84gunner
12-06-2005, 07:11 PM
after Crazy Horse 疯马, i decided to try the KTV 江山美人 at next building. i came across this KTV when i was walking along the streets on friday nite & the car jockey passed a name card to me & introduced the charges.

NT$2500 per person for 2 hours, package includes free flow beer or gao liang & GRO throughout the duration. NT$500 for room charge.

though alone, i decided to try it, see what i can get in this joint (hopefully at least some hanky-panky / caressing the gal or even hj from the gal. i m really turning blue in the face, especially after the stint at Crazy Horse, makes me feel worse only).

the 1st gal was very tall & skinny local Kaohsiung gal. i m 1.81m, she's readily 1.76m. when we both stood up, our faces are almost at the same level. looks wise, she's ok, with abit 5-cents / 10 cents marks on her arms & legs, & oso a tattoo of spider on spider web on her left arm (when i see tattoo, i sian half). but she's really skinny, pai kut sian. nothing much, just chatted sang a few songs, played dice game & drank beer. can tell from the body language that she's not really spontaneous to hanky-panky. although she sat next to me, there's still a little gap in between us. she's not like those who will lean on the guy, put her arm on your leg, etc. even when i stretch out my arm to behind her, she sorta noticed it & sorta like standby to siam. anyway, she's so skinny, i m not very keen either.

after 1 hour +, another gal came in, then this pai kut sian went out. fine, this gal oso looks ok, more flesh & better curves, but not big boobs. same thing, chat, play dice, sing song & drink beer. i managed to put my hand on her waist. when i use my other hand to squeeze her boob, she resisted. then she said she wasn't prepared & was shocked. so i asked her permission to touch, she said no outright. she said wanna do more, can do on mainland gals. anyway, i feel sian liao. i guess she oso noticed that, then she quickly continued playing dice. regardless whether I win or lose, i still drink. awhile later, the waiter came to ask if i wanna extend the time. i quickly said no & settled the bill.

i was thinking, unless can do more action with the gals, otherwise, i won't recommend coming here again. throughout, the waiters came in a few times, on the pretext doing some service, actually wanna ask for tips. i gave them NT$100 each, then they oso asked for tips for the jockry downstairs. makes me sian oso, but still gave, dun like them to bug me. then another time, a waiter brought a ba zhang (dumpling) to me, saying it's Dragon Boat festival yesterday, so he went out to buy 1 for me. again, it's asking for tips.

after settleing the bill for KTV, i asked for mainland gals' lobang. i was referred to another guy, called lao ying (eagle). was invited to a reception area to discuss. he said the OKT is his classmate, so he can make the recommendation, payment can oso be made through him, but it's ST. he said seldom have bring-gal-home request, & it's oso dependant on how familiar & regular the customer is. but if ST duration beyond the standard time, duration & price is negotiable.

tried to ask for korean chick, OKT said not easy to deploy (most are at work). was escorted to a room & requested to wait. when the gal came, i thought she's a korean. when she started speaking, i know she's not. i asked, & she said she's from mainland. nevermind, anyway, price is the same, NT$2800 for ST + room inclusive, 40 mins. OKT only said he try, if not, then mainland. since i oso said ok in the 1st place. anyway, most important is, i m turning blue in the face, i need to unload!!!

84gunner
12-06-2005, 07:24 PM
dear brudder who recommended Di Zhong Hai HC in kaohsiung, can I know where's the HC located, the name of street & intersecting street?

wen are you coming to taiwan, especially kaohsiung again? if possible, we can arrange to meet up for makan / kopi / cheong together

nirvana
16-06-2005, 01:57 PM
taiwan geylang is hua xi jie... no more liao...

hua xi jie is a total waste of time...
kinda of a petain road verison in the back lane..with many so-call ktv. more like our LSB.
the middle was pasar-malam

:D

GoGoGo
16-06-2005, 06:10 PM
hua xi jie is a total waste of time...
kinda of a petain road verison in the back lane..with many so-call ktv. more like our LSB.
the middle was pasar-malam

Wah.... you alone in Taiwan ah? Where's your sidekick darkstar? :D

nirvana
16-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Wah.... you alone in Taiwan ah? Where's your sidekick darkstar? :D

hehe.. he busy with work..
the bin lang meimei... very interesting... :D

OnGuard1
30-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Beside ME (Onguard1) and bro Marlborolite in Taipei. Any more Sg Brudder station in Taipei?

Can go cheong together....

any sg bro who is coming to Taipei for work or holiday can call us up too.
We will definately try to meet up no matter how busy we are!!!

Cheers to the sammyboy group.

My email is [email protected]

tsuyoyi
30-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Bro onguard1 and marlborolite,

Too bad I just left Taipei yesterday after staying for 2 weeks.
Wished I could meet up with you veterans!
Anyway, I am back in Taipei quite regularly so hope to catch up with you next time.

Cheers!

Beside ME (Onguard1) and bro Marlborolite in Taipei. Any more Sg Brudder station in Taipei?

Can go cheong together....

any sg bro who is coming to Taipei for work or holiday can call us up too.
We will definately try to meet up no matter how busy we are!!!

Cheers to the sammyboy group.

My email is [email protected]

OnGuard1
01-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Bro tsuyoyi,

I am not veteran leh...
I am a newbie in Taipei. I just posted over here. Still trying to settle down. Thought if got any sg brudder wanna meet up, we can meet up and cheong together mah

Cheerz

HaiLokSan
07-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Back frm me trip to Taiwan,went to a few places,was supposed to report my fr but too busy with my business so no time.Finally settle down recently so decided to share a few Frs.
Place:Taipei
1.ximen ting,happenings after all shops closed.ard 12am,all okts come out.walk ard n u will find okt shouting for u asking u wan MEIMEIs.haha..openly sia.bargain wif 1 of e okts,offer me nt2000 for 1 bonk,tried to cut down but he say no deal,but later cut to nt 1500.went to 1 of the hotels nearby.wait for 10-15mins gal cme.20+ local meimei but look like 30+ to me,knn.bo pian horny so jus take up offer.ask me go toilet n sop washup.lie on bed then she bj me(2/10 sia,damn lousy)for 10mins.then suddenly she stop,
she open her legs,
take me dragon,
inch her cave near me,
tried to insert me dragon into her cave.
i stop her in time,
i ask wtf u doin,
she replied say f***ing la,
i say knn no cd ar,
she say u want cd mah,no people ever wear cd 1,
i say knn,me dun 1 any std la
she say ok,went to take 1 cd frm her bag,proced to cap me,
i sianz half,start to think of wt std she may have,so me call she stop
me say dun 1 fj le
she say canot,if i complain she will b beaten up by e okt,
i say i won't complain,
she see me face angry,she compromise with me n offer me bbbj
me dragon marikita so bo pian bbbj but with cap on,
me culture shock,there people like to do raw knn,promise not to call gals on the streets again
LESSONS LEARNT( Roadside FLOWERS U DUN PICK)

2.DAFU LU
ask any taxi drivers n u will get to tis place,concentration of pubs in between alleys,went racky ard n found tt ther are almost 30-50 japanese style pubs but all closed door 1,no way can see which is happening frm outside,damn secretive,while walking ard,see many local meimeis wearing scantily walking into these pubs,so follow 1 of the gals into 1 pub called Sakura(knn y so many japanese -style joints ard e world,japanese reali like to F ard sia)the moment enter the pub,all the gals will stand up n shout WELCOME in japanese,was leaded to 1 of the table in the corner,
me ask abt the damage,
bottle nt3500 n free-flow beer all nite,price ok,
as the gal quite friendly,ask her straight in the face can touchy touchy inside she replied no
sianz again so left the place,on e way out she recommend me some places wher gt action,note down on me padnote but all not in tis area,
LESSON LEARNT (DAFU LU IS LIKE BOAT QUAY IN SG,BUT MORE FOR JAPs TO GO WIND DOWN AFTER WORK,WAS TOLD BY TAXIs DRIVERs GT ALOT FL BUT ME CANT FIND)

will contribute again...more to cme frm Taiwan

budoobudoo
20-09-2005, 03:23 PM
For Health Centre / SPA lovers, there is a spa near the Westin is located near the corner of Chung Hsia E Rd and Fu Hsing S Rd. Take the Mucha Line from Nanking E Rd (two minutes from Westin) to Chung Hsiao station, go to the Chung Hsiao Rd exit and cross Chung Hsiao E Rd and then go along Fu Hsing S Rd in the direction to Nanking Rd. There is one spa located on the left, called Hyatt (not to be mistaken with the Hotel name though) only chinese sign outside. There use only curtains instead of doors.

I tried this last Friday. It is very much like "Paradise" (???) in Causeway Bay in Hong Kong. Quite good facilities but the service is just so-so. Not bad for a visit but don't expect too much. Shenzhen and Dongguan are way way better. Cheers.

newasianhand
04-10-2005, 12:55 PM
i love taiwanese girls!

from EVA air, ximenting, or the taiwanese girls at my old schools.. i think they're the chioest asian girls by far!!

they're all petitie, slim, and usually very sweet..

i picked up one at the Prada shop at the Taipei Airport on stopover once.. got her number and dated her when i was back in taipei.

they've this funny way of saying something.. like must end with a 'hei' or some cute thing..

taiwanese girls rule!!

decent02
10-10-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm now in Taipei ... sian ...nothing to do :(

nydccafe
11-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Some update...

I tried the contact of Yuki as posted by some of our brothers here.
The number is still valid. I called for a local gal with an agreed price of 4000NT.

I should be able to bargain down to 3500NT but what the heck! It was getting very late and I need a bonk quickly. No time wasted.

In come a pretty gal with quite a SYT look knocking on my door less than 20mins. Told me that she is 23 yrs old and just graduated from a commercial school.

Then come the SOP; bathing , bbbj and the fj.
bbbj nothing to shout about and she was always busy cleaning her mouth with the tissue throughout the session. Maybe she didn't wash my little bro clean enough and too smelly for her. :p

I tried to delay the bj session a bit longer but she was eager to cap me and get on with the fj. Felt annoy with her impatient attitude and decided to take revengh with the fj. She rided on me for a while and asked me to change to missionary.

During the missionary, I gave her all sort of positions and patterns that I know throughout my bonking career until she start moaning and calling me baobei. Luckily I am used to all these moaning without getting too excited, continued my furious pumping while enjoy fondling her huge breasts.

Finally decided to change to doggy position to finish her off. After that we had another bath together before she put back her clothes and gave me a hug before leaving.

Overall the quality of the looks of the MM is quite ok but the attitude and service could have been much better as compared to those PRC gals that I had.

Looks: 7/10
body:8/10 (Big boobs with at least C Cup, fair and smooth complexion)
FJ: 7/10 (Keeping moaning and throughout the session, very professional)
HJ: NA
BJ:5/10 ( I have much better ones)
AR: NIL.
Damage: NT 4000

dream88sg
24-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Any infor for Taipei? Dun see any mentioning of massage around. I will be there in mid Feb. Any idea?

dream88sg
29-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Going there soon so no recomemdation from anyone? Anyone care to show me around maybe on the 15 - 18?

nirvana
30-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Some update...
Damage: NT 4000

i guess u never included the hotel rate...

and u also never bargain.

supercheongster
17-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi,

read thru this thread and seems most of the fun happens in Taipei.... just wondering if there is any happening also in Hsin Chu..have been here for almost a week but no action..kind of bored. Wondering got any nice lobangs on massage/OKT contacts..

Thanks in advance.

supercheongster
17-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi,

read thru this thread and seems most of the fun happens in Taipei.... just wondering if there is any happening also in Hsin Chu..have been here for almost a week but no action..kind of bored. Wondering got any nice lobangs on massage/OKT contacts..

Thanks in advance.

supercheongster
17-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

HelenVBeden
03-02-2007, 03:49 AM
Hello, I am Helen!.
And even though this my first post here, I for a long time on this forum www.sammyboyforum.com I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section,
so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated girl). I just loved this topic.
Honestly we should start some movement or society. Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss this.
In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I'll glad read all new information about this topic
Thanks a lot..!!
Helen V. Beden.

DeViLzAgEnT
26-02-2007, 03:42 AM
hey Bros out there ...

After browsing thru the 2 threads here on Taiwan, sad to say ... I have yet to be able to find more info on the places that I am visiting ... So I am postin this "plea" of mine here in this thread and hopefully some kind bros out there will be able to give me directions ... Please pardon me for my desperate plea ... :p

I will be in Tainan and Kaoshiung for a few days this week for work ... As I will be there on the eve of my birthday and onli returning back to Singapore on day of my birthday itself ... I am wondering if there are any nice places that I can visit as this is the first time I am over in Taiwan ...

Will welcome any good and not too costly recommendations from any kind bros out here ...

Many thanks in advance ... :)

beachboii
10-03-2007, 02:05 AM
[i am now here in taipei for a short trip of 4 days...any one can recommend place where i can go drink and see pretty mei mei?

MonsterX
13-03-2007, 12:51 AM
[i am now here in taipei for a short trip of 4 days...any one can recommend place where i can go drink and see pretty mei mei?

Bro u can try Room 18, and luxy...both clubs have lots pretty meimeis! the most happening day is wednesday...friday oso very gd...taiwan meimei damn hot n pretty...i miss taiwan...juz came back 2weeks ago:)

xphone
13-03-2007, 08:17 PM
get to know one 援交妹 online...
don't know is it fake or not....

got her pic like not bad looking quite chio, 2 hrs for 3000 nt

trellis001
13-03-2007, 08:58 PM
I will be in Taipei from 19/3 to 23/3. Will pay a visit to 18 then.

candox69
14-03-2007, 01:49 AM
saw a brb asking for Hsin Chu, you can try 民生路,those are like hair saloon but not for haircut. Used to stay there for a while, Had not been back for couple of year but the shop should be still there,

aseanman
14-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Just to share to all brothers in Taipei.

Try the following:-

Cranegies at 100 An He road, Sec 2 -- this is "open" style with many Angmo n try your luck. Friday & Sat is the best night.

Club Wax at 67 Roosevelt Road, Sec2 (in basement)---this is underground type but don't go early as they only open at 9pm. Thurs-Sat is the best night at mid-night.

That all for the moment....

aseanman
14-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Sorry..

the first place call Carnegies..

aseanman
14-03-2007, 10:17 PM
ADD....

Ziga ziga at Grand Hyatt Taipei - you must come after 11pm and you may find real hot Viet girls and the locals always there but not really stunning types....

Enjoy....

glgoer
14-03-2007, 10:32 PM
get to know one 援交妹 online...
don't know is it fake or not....

got her pic like not bad looking quite chio, 2 hrs for 3000 nt

Dont be a fool.
Anything with pictures, with MSN/skpye, and so cheap (eg 2 hrs 3K nt) are fakes.
Nothing is free without money.

kawatetsu
15-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Next to Carnegie's, which is behind Far Eastern Hotel is a place called "Sex in the City" Look for the neon sign. Its a "piano bar" type, very cosy,clean
If you enjoy a drink with mei-mei & TCSS. Min charge is NT2K/person ( I think) & no need tips for gal. :D

willko
20-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi guys,

I will be in Taipei from 4th Apr to 18th Apr, any bro want to go chong together can pm me. thanks

Accord_JDM
22-03-2007, 02:12 PM
hey bros...
i will be going to taipei for 4 days towards end of april 2007.
i will be staying at changchun road

any bros here also going can jio me together to cheong at night...

pussybuster
23-03-2007, 12:12 PM
I am planning for Taipei trip, where is room 18 and Luxy? I wanted to try my luck on picking up SYT over there too.

Any bros got other good recommendations of picking up SYTs&SMTs? Please provide me location so i can hail a cab and hit the place.:D

Bro u can try Room 18, and luxy...both clubs have lots pretty meimeis! the most happening day is wednesday...friday oso very gd...taiwan meimei damn hot n pretty...i miss taiwan...juz came back 2weeks ago:)

MonsterX
23-03-2007, 04:09 PM
I am planning for Taipei trip, where is room 18 and Luxy? I wanted to try my luck on picking up SYT over there too.

Any bros got other good recommendations of picking up SYTs&SMTs? Please provide me location so i can hail a cab and hit the place.:D

luxy located at zhong xiao dong lu,u look for the california gym u can find it...it is very easy to find... rm18 is beside the taipei101 builing...call wang na wei siew if am not wrong...oso easily reach..juz ask around can liao...enjoy ur trips...got to know meimei dun forget to intro me...hehehe

vfv_slr
13-04-2007, 12:53 AM
hey bros...
i will be going to taipei for 4 days towards end of april 2007.
i will be staying at changchun road

any bros here also going can jio me together to cheong at night...

Hi Bro,

Which date will you be there? I will be there from 23-27 Apr, staying in Brother Hotel.
PM me if you are that week and maybe we can meet up for a drink!
Pub in Taipei still that few old pubs, Carnegies etc, quite sian leow, esp the gals there only keen on Ang Mo! Go MP or K-ok also damm expensive, comparing what we cld hv spend in PRC!
;)

Mark Lim
16-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Bros, i am going to Taipei next month. any good HC or okt contacts to recommend ? thanks.

Mark Lim

Stalker
16-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Hi bros,
I am in kaoxiong now, any fun places for hanky panky? Any place to intro?

ESEGUY
16-04-2007, 06:19 PM
u can try "pigs n whistle". or "Yes Pub"

ESEGUY
16-04-2007, 06:19 PM
u can try pigs n whistle. or Yes Pub

Stalker
17-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Where is pigs & whistle? Yes pub? Which road in gao xiong?:confused:

nbaccb
18-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Hmmm.... Read all the posts but did not find any gems of advice.

I'm staying in the Grand Hyatt Hotel Taipei.

Any advice on night activities after work? Would appreciate some detailed directions as 1st time in Taipei.

Thanks..

Mark Lim
18-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Any advice on night activities after work? Would appreciate some detailed directions as 1st time in Taipei.
Thanks..

Bro, if you are going for some local food and shopping, can go to 西门町 or 绕河街.

if you are alone and want to call a girl to your room, can try this:
http://guest.taipeilink.net/yjh25357

if you dun like the girl, can change - just give the girl some taxi money home. last year i tried the service, 1st girl was not my type so change and get a pretty tall girl that suits me.

good luck. i am going to taipei next month.

Mark Lim

nbaccb
20-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Bro,
Have some issues reading mandarin. I am staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Any number or website in english to consult?

Mark Lim
21-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Bro,
Have some issues reading mandarin. I am staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Any number or website in english to consult?

Bro, for local food & shopping you can tell the taxi driver to go to Xi Men Ting or Rao He Jie. for girls, you can try the following:

21 yo student, tel: 0961-335-816
okt, tel: 0916-648-194

remember to check the price when you call and ask the girl to come to your hotel. if thru okt, tell her what type of girl you like (tall, slim, long hair, smooth skin, big boobs, etc). when you see the girl and dun like, give her some taxi fare and change for another girl.

hope this helps.

Mark Lim

vfv_slr
26-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Hi!

Any brothers in Taipei now?
Will be going Monkeys Bar ard midnite later.
Any1 keen for a drink, PM me now!

Greendevil
27-04-2007, 10:01 PM
hi to all bros who is going to kaohsiung or already in kaohsiung. Just back from a 2 weeks trip in kaohsiung and had my fair share of fun. In summary, record as follow,all local taiwan girls>

1 x 19yo SYT
1 x 24yo SYT
1 x 20(Uni girl)yo SYT
1 x 22yo SYT

I start off with my first encounter(19yo):
As this is not my first trip to kaohsiung, first stop landed at ti zhong hai to wash down. I always went there everytime i go there,so sort of know the 'mummy' / manager there already and she also know wat i want. Anyway if any bro want to drop by this place,look for manager amy. As usual, she arrange a 19yo SYT for me. This is not their in house girl( bro interested in this place pm me, i can run you thru how this place work so u get the best deal). First she had her shower, then we lie down and tcss fora while. Slowly the fun begin, i start off first petting her as she pretty shy. Slowly went south and manage to make her cum once there. She also kid of horny,cum in less than 10 min. After that she serviced me, give me a catbath and a long bj.Rest is history.

look:7.5/10
figure:33A+ ,24,30
bj:7/10(will be better if it a bbbj)
69:7.5/10
fj:8/10(Real moaning and can feel her closing tight when she abt to cum)
gfe:9/10

Second encounter also same place,(24yo):
But this one is 'fearsome'. when she came in, she got the model height,1.7m, b cup,slim waist,look is a 7/10 ,good deal. this girl really can play. Start off give me a catbath then a bbbj. while bbbj,she even asking me dig her and tell me can insert the whole finger in or better still 2 finger. after which she came on top, asking me if i like to go in raw and tell me i can cum inside later. wow liao,shock but seeing such a pretty lass saying this kind of thing,ma tu liao. again rest is standard....

rating
look:7/10
figure:32b,24,30(1.7m height :) )
bbbj:8/10 suck until i almost cum and ask me cim but withhold for fj
fj:6.5/10(style and moaning a bit fake and SOP like tat)
gfe:6.5/10 ( no chemistry,more like a porn star type)

P.S:bro i not promoting this place and i assure you, if you don know how the management or ppl there, most of the time you will get the in house service which many cmi. Any bro interested can pm,i gladly share ;)
Damage for the above 2 is NT$3780. Also sorry for the brief FR as i worry it get too lengthy and bored down the rest.

my other 2 exp i share with out again on my next posting but much cheaper....NT$3000 only.Hope all bros going to taiwan will enjoy.

LoveThai
29-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Will be at Taipei from 2nd to 5th of May, Any bro wanna chiong together please call or sms my taiwan num :0916074840 :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-04-2007, 12:32 PM
why didnt i chance upon this thread earlier when i was in taiwan.regret liao. :(

mc2000
03-05-2007, 08:44 PM
i am going to taipei next month.

Mark Lim

Hi Mark

When are you going over to taipei? I will be at Taipei next week. Any bro has Chiong those KTV at lin sen North Rd???

Mark Lim
03-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Hi Mark
When are you going over to taipei? I will be at Taipei next week. Any bro has Chiong those KTV at lin sen North Rd???

Bro, i am going to taipei from 21-26 May. i only go to taipei a few times, not very familiar with the ktvs. most of the time i am in beijing. any recommendations for taipei ?

Mark Lim

mc2000
04-05-2007, 11:38 PM
bros at taipei

if u wana cheong ktv, can try this romance city (lang mang du shi) at No.409 3F lin shen n road. Look for Papasan No No 0926630872 / 0927656827.

this place is full of hot and local syts....

kawatetsu
08-05-2007, 07:15 AM
bro MC,
Can help by giving some cost breakdowns? I cheong at Linshen Lu KTVs before, but cost is staggering, NT 10-12K per person, thanks in advance :D

mc2000
08-05-2007, 12:17 PM
bro MC,
Can help by giving some cost breakdowns? I cheong at Linshen Lu KTVs before, but cost is staggering, NT 10-12K per person, thanks in advance :D

Eh the last time i went was nt2000 per hr (min 2 hr) and the bJ was 1500 with tip for the papasan of 1000(shared among 3 buddies). So in total damage was abt nt5900 for 2 hr of fun....the girls do not butterfly and no additonal tips was required.

Anyone wana go have some fun in taipei this week? msg me 0955643804.

monster.cookie
21-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Ok back from TPE and some FR in order

KTV - ok abit blur on this one becos we pissed when I came out. Think it was at Song Shan Lu or something. Was a basement ktv. All the girls wear uniform (skimpy). The system is quite good. They will keep rotating your girl every 20 minutes unless you request them to stay. After 1 hour, you feel that you got rapport and want to dabao, you just tell the mommy. Booking is not ex..i think is NT2000 per hour but playing in ktv is quite. I did not foot the bill so dunno the breakdown but i think 10-12 of us with 4 or 5 dabaos cost 300,000NT (6k SGD). Forgot to mention, the girls are freaking hot...TAM or Lido palace can stand 1 side (no joke)

MP - this one i can remember :p Dunno the name but I can give you the location clearly. The MP is located in the building right next to Holiday Inn. When you walk out, turn right to the first buidling and go straight to 15th floor. Cannot find just ask hotel concierge (how I found this place). This is a 24 hour joint can sleep over if you want. A bit old but still very nice by Sg standards. Huge pools (hot/cold), sauna, steambath, rub back, facial, sleeping tatami, shoe polish, clothes cleaning...the works!! Basically you can drink until song at night then go there to stay the night and have an early morning bonk :) Charges are very reasonable. If no bonk just use facilities, then 600NT for 12 hours of use. Other servics just add on to this basic charge. If you go for special which the mamasan will definitely push you to do, it is 4200NT for 1 hour (basic charge waived). I got a 22yo SYT which nice B cups and silky fair skin (No.61 i think). AR/ Hot/Cold BJ, the same shit we get with our cat150 in GL. Service with a smile. No complaints at all.

Ok to sum up, TPE is really one of the top place to chiong. Service level for WL industry is same as their other industries..GOOD! Looking forward to go back soon again.

chinmafan
25-05-2007, 01:44 PM

KTV - ok abit blur on this one becos we pissed when I came out. Think it was at Song Shan Lu or something. Was a basement ktv. All the girls wear uniform (skimpy). The system is quite good. They will keep rotating your girl every 20 minutes unless you request them to stay. After 1 hour, you feel that you got rapport and want to dabao, you just tell the mommy. Booking is not ex..i think is NT2000 per hour but playing in ktv is quite. I did not foot the bill so dunno the breakdown but i think 10-12 of us with 4 or 5 dabaos cost 300,000NT (6k SGD). Forgot to mention, the girls are freaking hot...TAM or Lido palace can stand 1 side (no joke)

MP - this one i can remember :p Dunno the name but I can give you the location clearly. The MP is located in the building right next to Holiday Inn. When you walk out, turn right to the first buidling and go straight to 15th floor. Cannot find just ask hotel concierge (how I found this place). This is a 24 hour joint can sleep over if you want. A bit old but still very nice by Sg standards. Huge pools (hot/cold), sauna, steambath, rub back, facial, sleeping tatami, shoe polish, clothes cleaning...the works!! Basically you can drink until song at night then go there to stay the night and have an early morning bonk :) Charges are very reasonable. If no bonk just use facilities, then 600NT for 12 hours of use. Other servics just add on to this basic charge. If you go for special which the mamasan will definitely push you to do, it is 4200NT for 1 hour (basic charge waived). I got a 22yo SYT which nice B cups and silky fair skin (No.61 i think). AR/ Hot/Cold BJ, the same shit we get with our cat150 in GL. Service with a smile. No complaints at all.

Ok to sum up, TPE is really one of the top place to chiong. Service level for WL industry is same as their other industries..GOOD! Looking forward to go back soon again.

nice 1. i went to taiwan 3 times liao also no chance to visit their ktv. this oct i will be going again. will keep in touch with any bro around that area during that time.

skyman
27-05-2007, 12:57 PM
nice 1. i went to taiwan 3 times liao also no chance to visit their ktv. this oct i will be going again. will keep in touch with any bro around that area during that time.

Any bro going to Taipei in June 2007? I'm luking for bros to cheong together if possible.

Cheers:p

chinmafan
27-05-2007, 01:04 PM
A picture of taiwan cute promoter at kuang hwa mall
i love taiwan girl friendlyness. ask her take pic no other word than, "u come take with me la" wow.. i miss taiwan.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3770/image001pr6.th.jpg (http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image001pr6.jpg)

skyman
27-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi!

Any brothers in Taipei now?
Will be going Monkeys Bar ard midnite later.
Any1 keen for a drink, PM me now!

Bro,
Will you be in Taipei next month? If yes, may be we can go for a drink?

Cheers
skyman:)

nacho
27-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Just want to share my experience in Taipei.

Went to a night market one night, being fist time there and bored, I walked to the end of an alley thinking there were thing to see. There stood an old OKT, asking me whether I want a bonking session. He said the girl is pretty and is a SYT. The price was NTD 2K.

Thinking that the girl was located in the near by building, I agreed. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he gave me a helmet and told me to get on a scooter. WTF, I am worry now, where is he bringing me. No choice but to follow.

He brought me to an old looking building and proceeded to the fourth floor. He rang the door rang, out come an average looking girl, asking me OK or not. I said OK and started to pay him. However, he said he wanted 3K, which I refused. Deep in my heart, I was scared that he would hit me or forced me into giving in. I told him I would leave, so he backtracked and said OK for 2K.

Proceed and nothing special to mention about the session.

So brothers out there, just be careful when you want to go for bonking sessions like mine.

Maitong Kit Mak
27-05-2007, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=nacho;2049755]Just want to share my experience in Taipei.

Went to a night market one night, being fist time there and bored, I walked to the end of an alley thinking there were thing to see. There stood an old OKT, asking me whether I want a bonking session. He said the girl is pretty and is a SYT. The price was NTD 2K.

Thinking that the girl was located in the near by building, I agreed. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he gave me a helmet and told me to get on a scooter. WTF, I am worry now, where is he bringing me. No choice but to follow.]

Bro...U sure damn daring huh...Heeeehe! Must really praise you on your courage.
Really is 'Wo bu ruu dti yu, shui ruu dti yu'....;)

Maitong Kit Mak
27-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi Bros out there..
Me too going to Taipei between the 3rd-10th June...if anyone free & available,am looking for some Kaki to cheong the KTV scene together..thou the KTV scene in Taipei is damn expensive man...:o Anyone got any advice on nice KTV with MM, pls kindly contribute..tks in advance!

skyman
27-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Hi Bros out there..
Me too going to Taipei between the 3rd-10th June...if anyone free & available,am looking for some Kaki to cheong the KTV scene together..thou the KTV scene in Taipei is damn expensive man...:o Anyone got any advice on nice KTV with MM, pls kindly contribute..tks in advance!

Bro,

Great to hear that. I'll be there from 3rd June to 8th June'07. Please PM me your contact so that we can kep in touch. May be we can go out for some fun together.

Cheers
skyman

skyman
28-05-2007, 08:41 AM
I am now at Taipei. Any bros around here now?

Or anyone has any recommendation for freelance in Taipei?

Will be here till end of this week, hope to get some action before leaving.

Cheers!

Bro,

try to call this no. 0936907154

Owen35
28-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi,

I'm here also in taipei, but leaving tomorrow so no time 2 meet. Anyway, it;s kinda fun to find Freelance gals in taipei, even though, i'm not successful, (didnt work hard enough, hahaha)

There are lots of some freelance posting in this url. Pics look really cool, but some are stolden id..... http://www.pixnet.net/guestbook/nccups/1

but all of them need a taiwan hp number to contact (which i dont have), and have to go to pick them up..(which i'm too lazy and no-balls to try). But guys becareful, some of the same tricks on transfer $$$ etc... There are reports of gangsters involving in all these.

Else, read the English newspaper, Taiwan News, under classified, services, there are a few that you can choose frm, but I cannot comment. Never try. Send to your hotel room in 30mins.

cheers. Enjoy.

PS: I prefer to try see if there is love at first sight during a walk around the shopping mall...hahaha

thecummingtree
01-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Bro,

Great to hear that. I'll be there from 3rd June to 8th June'07. Please PM me your contact so that we can kep in touch. May be we can go out for some fun together.

Cheers
skyman

bro, i will be there from 4th - 8th june....

Cook
01-06-2007, 06:51 PM
ahh based on the website given above, i added 2 girls in my msn and chatted with them online. But its really like chicken and duck talk as they typed in chinese while i typed in english. They insisted on me getting a taiwan hp no. so that can contact via phone.

Then later i checked with my concierge and understand from them that I need to go to a telco shop to get a prepaid sim card. Guess this route is too complicated for me.

I am still on the lookout for good FLs. If I really cant find any, then perhaps I will call up one of the OKTs for their SYTs.

Cheers!

Yes, it is difficult to get Prepaid SIM card in Taiwan, need to go telco with two picture ID (e.g. pp & driving license)...:( .

jephhy
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
i just arrived in taipei. pm me for my contact info.

skyman
02-06-2007, 12:51 AM
bro, i will be there from 4th - 8th june....

Bro,

Please PM me yr contact if you dun mind.

Cheers
skyman

spazcowboy
02-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Yes, it is difficult to get Prepaid SIM card in Taiwan, need to go telco with two picture ID (e.g. pp & driving license)...:( .

nope. its quite easy actually.
need to produce passport only. i did it at the booth in the arrival hall at taoyuan airport.

anyway, guys, just be careful of those so-called meimeis who are freelancing and publicise their msn and photos on the net. Not trustworthy at all. I tried and actually spoke to this gal. She was supposed to come to my hotel.... to cut the story short, a 'gangster' then called me and wanted me to transfer the money to a bank account first. I just called the whole thing off and hung up on him. But he threatened me and wanted to intimidate me. wtf

well, if a deal seems too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

autoroam
04-06-2007, 01:22 AM
I was in KaoHsiung a year or so ago.....

It was quite easy to get a pre-paid card and connection.... Just head down to 7/11 or any of the 24hr shop, and tell them u need to apply for 1. They will give u a form to fill up, on the address part just put your hotel name and they will apply for you. i got my connection after 2 workin days.

Cheers & enjoy:D

thecummingtree
04-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Bro,

Please PM me yr contact if you dun mind.

Cheers
skyman

bro... pm me?

LeMoN
06-06-2007, 11:50 AM
i did it at the booth in the arrival hall at taoyuan airport.

anyway, guys, just be careful of those so-called meimeis who are freelancing and publicise their msn and photos on the net. Not trustworthy at all. I tried and actually spoke to this gal. ...

Ya i also got mine at the airport. Very ez to apply n cost only NT$500, use passport n driving licence or NRIC. Juz give a bogus address, they dun check.

I also tried getting those msn meimeis. 100% fake, all scammers. Initally say no need to transfer $$, say meet up n see 1st then pay cash. After dat they will call back n say must transfer $ in case I no $ to pay up. Wat rubbish, told them to come to my hotel room at grand hyatt 君悅 n I'll pay 1st b4 doing anything. Then say I am police 條子 and then hang up.

Tried 2 at Taipei n 1 at Taichung. All the same pattern. Dun try!

MonsterX
06-06-2007, 02:30 PM

i had went to a ktv same as all u had mention but i dunno the location ...i only noe that the ktv call Xin Dian...if thats the one u been there, i must say that whoever wanna cheong ktv in taipei...u sure very happy wif this one...the meimei very very sui n hot!! no wheresle n sg ktv can hold a candle with dis one...all smell no smoke...a must go place for ktv cheongster

MOTORAZR
06-06-2007, 02:43 PM

Brother Cook, pictures are not necessary for getting a sim card in Taiwan, i got mine, just need to bring your passport to register the sim card. The last time i got it at one of telco (Zhong Hua Tian Xing) in Taipei. registration is les than 10mins..

MonsterX
07-06-2007, 03:51 PM
yeah i got my SIM card and spoke to the so-called "meimeis". And indeed turned out to be some scam. Hung up on the girl after she told me to meet somewhere and yet gave wrong address. The cab driver couldnt even locate the place.

I will be back in Taipei from 10 June to 16 June. Any bros will be there? PM me!

Anyway anyone has any idea whats the damage for those ktvs?

Cheers

my own way of calculation for the damage in ktvs taipei, if u spend SD$1000 in sg, den its $1500-$1800 in taipei...but the standard of meimei is super far from any other ktvs in the asia region..chio chio chio! the minimum to bring a meimei back is about $500/bonk some more den that depend on the meimei standard lah,but i have to tell u that not u have money u can bonk de loh...its oso depends on the meimei like u anot, if not they even bother to go out wif u...lol

MonsterX
07-06-2007, 03:53 PM
yeah i got my SIM card and spoke to the so-called "meimeis". And indeed turned out to be some scam. Hung up on the girl after she told me to meet somewhere and yet gave wrong address. The cab driver couldnt even locate the place.

I will be back in Taipei from 10 June to 16 June. Any bros will be there? PM me!

Anyway anyone has any idea whats the damage for those ktvs?

Cheers

my own way of calculation for the damage in ktvs taipei, if u spend SD$1000 in sg, den its $1500-$1800 in taipei...but the standard of meimei is super far from any other ktvs in the asia region..chio chio chio! the minimum to bring a meimei back is about $500/bonk some more den that depend on the meimei standard lah,but i have to tell u that not u have money u can bonk de loh...its oso depends on the meimei like u anot, if not they even bother to go out wif u...lol

Maitong Kit Mak
09-06-2007, 04:50 AM
i had went to a ktv same as all u had mention but i dunno the location ...i only noe that the ktv call Xin Dian...if thats the one u been there, i must say that whoever wanna cheong ktv in taipei...u sure very happy wif this one...the meimei very very sui n hot!! no wheresle n sg ktv can hold a candle with dis one...all smell no smoke...a must go place for ktv cheongster

Hi Bros, the KTV that bro monster mentioned is called 'XIN DIAN' located @ B1, 146, Song Jiang Rd. It's one of the top 3 in Taipei city. Under the same boss is another one just few walks away from it called ' MING HENG'. Just had a great night. If any bros wanted the contacts or 'GAN BU' or Papasan, pls kindly PM me. Will be leaving TPE on the afternoon flight. Happy cheonging to bros in TPE!!!;)

Cook
12-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Brother Cook, pictures are not necessary for getting a sim card in Taiwan, i got mine, just need to bring your passport to register the sim card. The last time i got it at one of telco (Zhong Hua Tian Xing) in Taipei. registration is les than 10mins..

Dear Bro,

you guys are lucky. I got mine in Taichung and encounter lots of difficulty and finally got it from Zhong Hua Dian Xing as well, but they still request for two identification. Maybe just my luck lor...

Hopefully no one else will be as unlucky as me. :)

skyman
13-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Bro, will you still be there on Sunday? I am going back to Taipei on Sunday afternoon and will be around for a week or so.

Cheers

Bro,
I'm in Taipei now and will be back on Thursday morning. Pls PM me your contact and I'll call you if there's a chance for us to meet up for a drink tomorrow night.

Btw, u know any gd place here?

Cheers
skyman

chadlee
02-07-2007, 12:09 AM
In Taipei now....any brother wanna meet up?

ToCumCum
02-07-2007, 12:24 AM
hi brothers,
anybody try before those so called meimeis from
skype?

can these meimeis be trusted?

i was talking to one just now, but dont want to give me her number,
insisted that i gave her mine.

her price is NT4000 for 2 hour.

d14u
11-07-2007, 09:31 PM
im currently in hsinchu.

what can a non-chinese speaking guy do to get some action over here?

sexster
13-07-2007, 01:56 AM
i will be in taipei 11-15 August...... the last trip there was like 10 years ago during my ICT. ...

mighty_nutty
17-07-2007, 09:17 AM
anyone has any update on new place to chiong, FL or even OKT to recommend. cos mi now in taichong...

d14u
18-07-2007, 06:52 AM
anyone try the "best massage in town" offered on the newspaper ads by Yuki, Aiko, etc? There was an FR early in the thread but a more updated one would be appreciated.

LeMoN
18-07-2007, 02:11 PM
anyone has any update on new place to chiong, FL or even OKT to recommend. cos mi now in taichong...

i'm in taipei now. going taichung tomorrow. taichung very sian one

mc2000
18-07-2007, 09:11 PM
anyone try the "best massage in town" offered on the newspaper ads by Yuki, Aiko, etc? There was an FR early in the thread but a more updated one would be appreciated.

hi there...

i tried yuki (okt) service b4. She will arrange for someone suitable to your requirements. U can always reject if not to your liking, but also paiseh to reject too many times thou.

The one i tired b4 not bad...but its all a moment of truth.

mc2000
18-07-2007, 09:12 PM
i'm in taipei now. going taichung tomorrow. taichung very sian one

Is taichung tt bad? i was told its the SIN city of Taiwan. Many big n small ktvs ard...u juz need to ask the taxi driver n u will sure be able to find some fun! :D

mighty_nutty
18-07-2007, 09:42 PM
hi there...

where is this place, do u have any contact no.?
wats the damage?

i tried yuki (okt) service b4. She will arrange for someone suitable to your requirements. U can always reject if not to your liking, but also paiseh to reject too many times thou.

The one i tired b4 not bad...but its all a moment of truth.

wats the damage?

LeMoN
19-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Is taichung tt bad? i was told its the SIN city of Taiwan. Many big n small ktvs ard...u juz need to ask the taxi driver n u will sure be able to find some fun! :D

KTVs everywhere also got but expensive. FLs r alot cheaper but hard to find in taichung leh. u got contact? :)

nerdynut
23-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Hi bro,

I will be in kaohsiung in abt 2 weeks time for holiday, will be staying in howard plaza in Chi-Hsien 1st Road.

Any good recommendation around that area?

MonsterX
23-07-2007, 04:03 PM
seem that there's not much mention of the scene in taiwan here... a short fr for bro who wanna cheong in taipei, great news for bikini lovers! july28th is the date ! there will be a big event where all meimei wear bikini to party at the worldtrade centre 2,similar to our zoukout but i must say the meimeis here is far hotter den wat we haf in sillipore...a must go event! i oredy buy ticket liao loh...lol. i dunno how many places sell the tickets,i juz brought mine at a disco in jinhua chen name 'plush'...else can check wif the ppl here how to get it
'plush'- disco,(located at jinhua chen)mostly a more mature club wif ladies around 23s to 30 of age,but saturday is the day to cheong this place as its the theme bikini night,where waitress n some customers wear bikini to cheong...very sporting.
Room 18-disco,(located at huangna weisiew,beside taipei101) my fave place...rnb music...full of meimeis...super chio type...juz go there u neva regret wed,fri sat..the best
luxy-disco,(located at zhong xiao dong ru) got trance got rnb music, a place not to be miss..crowd full on wed ,fri,haven check out on sat....meimeis full range..oso got lian type but very chio !!
Mint-disco,(located at taipei 10) high class place...can see celeb...but dun think here...place not bad.

xin dian- niteclub at songjiang ru...,went there last nite, meimei all wear sexy uniform...sitting every gal will come in for 15min den change..they have a rotate system here...which mean every one get the chance of sitting wif every gal! after a few round,they off the lights ,start dancing den slowly strip...wow!! super great body...u can neva miss out dis place....ask for damage to bring gal out to bonk is twd7000,plus 2hours of outside booking hours,total will be twd10000 for a short time....super expensive leh!! but the quality cannot hiam,grade a class!! too bad the one i target dun do on so go home and pcc myself...hahahaha
will continue to explore..n try to feed back here..cheers!
Next stop-----kaohsiong

Maitong Kit Mak
23-07-2007, 04:28 PM
xin dian- niteclub at songjiang ru...,went there last nite, meimei all wear sexy uniform...sitting every gal will come in for 15min den change..they have a rotate system here...which mean every one get the chance of sitting wif every gal! after a few round,they off the lights ,start dancing den slowly strip...wow!! super great body...u can neva miss out dis place....ask for damage to bring gal out to bonk is twd7000,plus 2hours of outside booking hours,total will be twd10000 for a short time....super expensive leh!! but the quality cannot hiam,grade a class!! too bad the one i target dun do on so go home and pcc myself...hahahaha
will continue to explore..n try to feed back here..cheers!
Next stop-----kaohsiong[/QUOTE]

Tks for the infos bro..might make a trip down to Taipei this Thur/Fri...Plan to go Xin Dian again...;)

MonsterX
24-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Tks for the infos bro..might make a trip down to Taipei this Thur/Fri...Plan to go Xin Dian again...;)[/QUOTE]

make sure u negotiate the price wif the mummy 1st b4 u settle down for room n cheonging for the nite,or else kana chop carrot! neg a comfortable price,best is lum sum for total spending wif liquer,gal sitting n rest...then agree den spend...lidat u wun offend any1 or advoid unnecessary arguement on prices.

mc2000
28-07-2007, 11:07 AM
wats the damage?

paiseh was away. u can try calling 0916648194 or +852-81760959 (hk mobile).

These r 2 separate okt. damage is abt 3000nt. u can nego b4 confirming. They will send the girls to your place, be it hotel or hse.

loupap
29-07-2007, 12:18 AM
地址:泰山鄉中山路3段16號4F〈二省道大路旁,附停車位〉{新莊附近}
內容:與台北市之KTV內容相同,但較廉★
小姐坐台:1200,也有特別秀 1,000
但較好玩的是用骰子賭脫衣,最後小姐全光光★
平均每人消費約3,000--4,000
時間:pm8:30---am4:00星期五六人多最好不要去
人員:小姐平均約20多歲

台北市新生北路3段84巷6號6樓,4K,02-25040777 ,一小時,妹妹長得不
錯,因為沒對外刊登廣告,都是熟客介紹才知道,去時請說是李承忠介紹那是我同事。

永和市指油壓,以高中職女學生為號召,如:開*商職,南*工商,平均年齡18
才,50分鐘5K,指油壓功夫十分普通,但勝在青春無敵。另有普及版,25才左右
3.5K。聯絡方式:26647500找陳小姐,說是以前紅龜(台語發音)的客人即可。推薦奇奇、小如.. ...身材好配合度高。 台北市天母克強路,TEL 0932059997 萱萱 全 3K 個人工作室

台北市南京東路100號10F(在一家服飾店樓上),按摩NT$2,500,半套NT$3,5 00,Amy
及小貞都不錯,有機會可私下約出來。

小姐約20-23左右,配合度超高,舔屁眼、69式、讓你射在嘴裏,地點於中壢
環中東路近內壢,NT$2000~$4000 ,TEL: 0936071498

台北市萬華區23083040阿英或23060913、23368674美祺,這二位是萬華流 鶯中最棒
的,而且價格便宜,只要說出對方的名字,並說「妳現在有空嗎?我正在樓下。」
地點在康定路及桂林路的鑽石大樓內,阿英在九樓,美祺在十樓,其中以美祺的吹
功最利害,不信試試。

※台北市,小萍,電話:0932314782,3000/Hr,就說是李先生介紹即可切入
主題,
千萬不可說是網路上看到的資料 ,個人,到府
# 小純 0927457481 22歲 可口交
# 小玲 0930005178 21歲
# 雪兒 0928357623
# 小妹 0927457482
# 曉芹 0936503225

台中市雞頭,電話0923055896找麥克,他會和你約時間地點,可能會在中港路上的中
港大飯店,小姐為NT$3,000至6000(含房間費)不等,當然越貴素質越好,上回我找3300的,外 型就很不錯,大陸湖南小姐、19歲、長髮、瘦瘦的、很漂亮。

月光旅社,台北市內江街55巷9號(國賓戲院旁的巷子裡),TEL: 2381-5059,
去到這兒告訴她們你要找什麼樣的小姐即可,便宜又大碗。

三重市王小姐,0936-847276,一炮NT$2,500,旅館休息費約NT$400。

北京市東方旅館(Oriental Hotel,位於菜市口南方)卡拉OK小姐 Aidee ,過夜900,1371233921。

台北市忠孝東路四段 (延吉街口全家便利商店等) 附近,有一個流動性質的
營業站,小姐多半在19到28左右,外貿身材都還不錯。本人特地推薦一位「小梅」小
姐,有一雙長腿,長髮披肩、氣質不錯,身高大約是168cm左右,長得很像明星徐貴
櫻。但是小梅小姐可是會挑客人的,但只要她同意做你生意,她的技巧將讓你終身難
忘。價格約在4000左右。
電話:0933-153-823找一位阿忠

北京最自由的嫖之天堂,非長城飯店的天上人間不可了。天上人間第一美
人,號稱北京名妓乃梁海玲是也,大波,細腰,臉蛋媚態橫流,是那種誰看了都想上的妞,我與她苟 合了6-7次了,每一次都爽得不想要第二次了,可見了她總是抑制不住老二,這騷貨,性技巧極為嫻熟,叫床天下第一, 口活特棒,小妹妹肥大緊湊,還能在床上跳舞。棒歸棒,可是代價太昂貴了,少於5000元人民幣,任你是誰也 上不去。你去去天上人間,叫服務小姐給你找找她就行了,這貨只出檯不坐檯,只去星級賓館,我每次都是在崑崙 飯店上了這騷貨的,她的電話是1391058966。

珠海的步步高旅社,雞頭黃啊來BBcall 8889988轉88752,行動電話1392868045,他們叫的土雞(剛出道的美眉)價格為人民幣2 00元,旅社內至少有30-40位美眉任君挑選,喜歡的就可以叫來坐抬,抬費為200,可陪酒、伴舞,若談得情投意合,即可以進入房間 ,加抬費200共500人民幣,過夜全部費用則為1000人民幣。有位PUB小姐名王莉 336111轉2566〈波霸型〉。

賓之王:中壢中美路二段129號,TEL: 03-4273988,33號曼華小姐,熟各種招式,爐
火純青,做過一次永生難忘。身材臉蛋都不錯,保證絕不讓人失望。

林薇小姐個人工作室,TEL: 0935577128,營業時間:中午12點至晚上10點,位於桃園南崁地區 , 大同保齡球館附近。另有陳小姐(長髮、高瘦)、劉小姐(豐滿)。半套:60分鐘,NT$2,000,全套: NT$4,000,海關小陳介紹。

台北市松江路林小姐,TEL: 090927553,全套 NT$3,000,小劉介紹!

新竹市松儷賓館,TEL: (03)5223135,新竹市東前街43號7F,位在新竹市城徨廟鬧區
旁,一樓有停車場,房間很乾淨,只要單身進去說明休息,服務生就會馬上到房間跟你恰公,做4000與500 0元的,建議選5000的品質較好。

台中市雞頭:小涵姐 0936584751, 0938662723,請說是Jake介紹,全套NT$4,000,15:00 ~ 00:00

嘉義市「個人工作室」:位於蘭潭附近的小雅路上 TEL: (05) 234-3151,13:00~22:00

Conan24
29-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Maybe someone can translate loupap message, not all of us can read mandarin.

I've tried 2 spa near Westin hotel, along nanjing road sector 2.

1. First one is Thai Traditional massage. 1 hr 45 minutes for NTD1800. Very good massge from top to toe, crack all your bones. But girl is old and not pretty. No special in this place but if got special also dun want as the girls are not pretty. But I enjoy the massage very much so already try this place twice.

2. Second place is opposite the road from the Thai massage. 2 hrs for NTD 2500. Here the girls are young and pretty. I had a girl number 020 who is very shiu massage me. I ask for special but she say this place do not offer special. Massage is not as good as Thai place but see the pretty girl massage me, I quite steam up.

Taipei seem to have alot of spa but most is clean one.

MonsterX
30-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Maybe someone can translate loupap message, not all of us can read mandarin.

I've tried 2 spa near Westin hotel, along nanjing road sector 2.

1. First one is Thai Traditional massage. 1 hr 45 minutes for NTD1800. Very good massge from top to toe, crack all your bones. But girl is old and not pretty. No special in this place but if got special also dun want as the girls are not pretty. But I enjoy the massage very much so already try this place twice.

2. Second place is opposite the road from the Thai massage. 2 hrs for NTD 2500. Here the girls are young and pretty. I had a girl number 020 who is very shiu massage me. I ask for special but she say this place do not offer special. Massage is not as good as Thai place but see the pretty girl massage me, I quite steam up.

Taipei seem to have alot of spa but most is clean one.

most of the gals work in massage that have do special cannot make it one bro(my point of view,other may bet to differ) i had rejected 11 gals at one spa that the local call can make it one..happen to be all obasan aka old woman---scary sia! so far i think gals from niteclubs can make it only...super chio n hot type..very young but they will choose their customer...shit! bonk one from xindian at songjiang road,have to outside booking her go disco n den go bonking,total damage 17600 taiwan dollar,7000 for 1 short time rest is outside booking money...fucking expensive loh,but spend for one time for the experience lah...me happen to get 3 bonk for the nite wif the gal stiill keep in touch wif her...hehehehe...nothing come for free yet.

mighty_nutty
30-07-2007, 09:06 PM
have went to a thai massage at tai chong...name is "tai jing dian".
cost for NT1800 for 2hrs of massage. ( no special )
To mi i can say that i had the best thai massage ever.
girls there are pretty and young.
Recommend all thai massage lover to visit.

mc2000
06-08-2007, 09:07 PM
anyone going taiwan next week??

myko
10-08-2007, 08:59 PM
anyone going taiwan next week??

Hey Bro,
I will be in Taiwan on August 17th.

myko
10-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey Bros,
I will be in Taipei Aug 18th and was wondering if any of you bros know a reliable freelance girl, OKT, or company that I can call that will send a girl over.

By the way, do you bros also know the damage and the normal market price?

I will be arriving pretty late at night, but I'd like to start off my Taipei visit with some fun :D

Thanks for the help

myko
10-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi,

There are lots of some freelance posting in this url. Pics look really cool, but some are stolden id..... http://www.pixnet.net/guestbook/nccups/1

Do any bros know if that website is legit?

Can some seniors advise me on where i can find some FL girls?

sexster
11-08-2007, 02:47 AM
me going 11-15 Aug. first 2 days work....

mc2000
11-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Hi all

I will be there from 12aug to 17 aug....pm me if anyone keen to meet up to chiong....;)

terryoch
11-08-2007, 11:12 PM
most of thve loh,but spend for one time for the experience lah...me happen to get 3 bonk for the nite wif the gal stiill keep in touch wif her...hehehehe...nothing come for free yet.

Bro, beware of the FL there, many are china girl.

A fellow ex-CLD... Good to see you travelling

blackimp
13-08-2007, 02:38 AM
hi guys i'll be in taipei from 18-20 august. Any bros wanna meet up and go for some fun? we could share the cost for chionging the niteclubs there!
Pls PM me if any bros wanna meet up in taipei.:)

myko
13-08-2007, 11:13 AM
hi guys i'll be in taipei from 18-20 august. Any bros wanna meet up and go for some fun? we could share the cost for chionging the niteclubs there!
Pls PM me if any bros wanna meet up in taipei.:)

Hey bro, check your PM

blackimp
14-08-2007, 02:01 AM
ok any other bros interested to join in fun on 18th in taipei? Bro Myko i replied yr PM le :)

icequeenwhite
17-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Sian.....stuck in hotel room due to Typhoon coming..
Wonder any bros also stuck here in taipei...:(

bolehk
18-08-2007, 12:03 AM
hey all bros out there. TaoYuan is the place I am at right now. Walk around the neighbourhood saw some FL, but are old chicks, see already I quickly walked away.

any nice recommendations for live firing at TaoYuan? Thanks in advance. :)

Peter_North
18-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Bros, can advise the names of streets that are supposed to be the red light district in Taipei ?

Maitong Kit Mak
18-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Bros, can advise the names of streets that are supposed to be the red light district in Taipei ?

Bro..it's 林森北路 (Not sure if the chinese is right) or Linsheng North rd...where all the KTVs are...but beware of the charges..:o

blackimp
19-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Okay guys , managed to get hold of a number for gals to hotel room.
Mamasan : Ella
Tel : 27782061

This number works and it isnt a scam. Heres the conversation for price bargaining. ( In mandarin and some English... my mandarin not so power

Me : Hello is this Ella?

Ella : Yes.

Me : Do u have any girls on hand now? (of cos she does ... but just wanna confirm she is mamasan as 1st time call)

Ella : Yes i have girls.

Me : Do u have young and pretty gals? Oh and not fat ones... the last time i called your service i had to change a few times ... those u sent were either too old or a bit overweight! ( Lie ... lol it was my 1st time calling.. did this to make sure she would send the right kind)

Ella : Okay i know what type u looking for. i will send a girl to u in 25 mins... whats yr room number?

so i told her the details and asked for price.

Ella : that will be 5000nt...

Me : Wah... the last time i tried your service was only 2500nt...

Ella : well the price has gone up now... its 3000nt ( i sensed that at this point if i bargained i could get ard 2500nt ... but horny liao :D )

me : Ok .... but if i not happy with girl like last time can change until i happy right? i very hard to please one u know??

Ella : Yes, i know what u like and i will send u the right girl.... ( Yeah.... like real )

Hoped the above conversation helped those who intend to call bargain to the best price ... incase kanna chop .

25mins later, doorbell rang. Jeezus i tht she knew what i wanted... girl wasnt pretty.. figure was above average... I rejected imediately without second thought. Now i alrdy thinking wahlau, wait have to change change and change girl like change parade... very sian .The 2nd one got rejected as well... until the 3rd one and 40 mins later, door rang... a 25yr SYT was standing outside.. fair skin , big eyes and nice figure... however breast was ard between cup A & B. ( good enuff for me liao)
Asked her for name and said she is " XiaoLan"... (Somehow i got feeling that wasnt her real name...anyway, i tht to myself "i'm gonna screw u real hard" WHATEVER)
i began stripping her and we took a shower together... then she did a bbbj on me which was quite standard and then capped and started humping on the bed... i did various positions and she was rather accommodating. What the hell, i knew she would leave once i came . After i came , we took a shower and then she left. So thats my FR...

Thanks for reading :D

Maitong Kit Mak
19-08-2007, 11:44 AM
i began stripping her and we took a shower together... then she did a bbbj on me which was quite standard and then capped and started humping on the bed... i did various positions and she was rather accommodating. What the hell, i knew she would leave once i came . After i came , we took a shower and then she left. So thats my FR...

Thanks for reading :D[/QUOTE]

Yo bro..good la..at least managed to unload..hope u have an njoyable stay in TPE.;)

blackimp
19-08-2007, 05:34 PM
thxs bro Maktong kit mak for yr helpful info...srry didnt make it to KTV... couldnt contact Bro myko..maybe next time i guess :(

Maitong Kit Mak
19-08-2007, 06:34 PM
thxs bro Maktong kit mak for yr helpful info...srry didnt make it to KTV... couldnt contact Bro myko..maybe next time i guess :(

Not a prb la bro! But just feel wasted if u haven't been to it before..as it's one of the top in Tpe...but anyway, there's always a chance,maybe next time we can go together...Take care!

Montbank
20-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Actually did anyone try the MSN type before?? All look so delicious type.. very tempting woh..

I mean any experiences?? All mentioned they are willing to meet first.. and pay after act..

myko
20-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey Bro Blackimp,
Sorry for not being able to meet up. I had to oblige the wishes of my clients.

By the way - I'll be here in Taipei for another week or so. Can any brothers recommend a full service massage or FL girl that I can call to relieve the stress of a day's hard work?

Thanks bros

myko
20-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Actually did anyone try the MSN type before?? All look so delicious type.. very tempting woh..

I mean any experiences?? All mentioned they are willing to meet first.. and pay after act..

Hey Bro,
I'm not too sure myself. I tried contacting a few, but they all wanted me to pick them up (sounds fishy). I'm not sure what will happen when I arrive at that unknown location. They refuse to come to the hotel room for some reason. Tell me if you have any luck (and recommend the FL girl to me!)

By the way, most of the pictures that you see on their web/msn are fake. Don't get your expectations too high

Montbank
21-08-2007, 08:36 AM
I guess it's more of they are afraid of us as much as we are afraid of them. Though looking at their IP addresses, it seems they pretty much are from an organization, it might indicate otherwise.

However, might just request to meet one maybe somewhere centralized, and see what happened.. not pick them up I guess.

myko
21-08-2007, 03:16 PM
I guess it's more of they are afraid of us as much as we are afraid of them. Though looking at their IP addresses, it seems they pretty much are from an organization, it might indicate otherwise.

However, might just request to meet one maybe somewhere centralized, and see what happened.. not pick them up I guess.

Hey Bro,
Tell me how it goes. Im highly interested in this as well, but I'm a little nervous that it might be some extortion scheme.

mc2000
21-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Not a prb la bro! But just feel wasted if u haven't been to it before..as it's one of the top in Tpe...but anyway, there's always a chance,maybe next time we can go together...Take care!

hi bro maitong

which top ktv is it in tpe? i only been to those at lin sen n rd. btw how much are the damages??

trellis001
21-08-2007, 09:56 PM
hi bro maitong

which top ktv is it in tpe? i only been to those at lin sen n rd. btw how much are the damages??

Bro try Long Heng Night Club on sec 3 Nanking East Road. Sec 3. No 337, 8F.

tel (02) 2546-6666

EXPENSIVE PLACE THOUGH.

I will be leaving for Taipei tmr and leaving Taipei on Sat.

Maitong Kit Mak
21-08-2007, 10:25 PM
which top ktv is it in tpe? i only been to those at lin sen n rd. btw how much are the damages??[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro MC2K,the KTV is call "Xin Dian' at Song Jiang rd. One of the top KTV in Tpe. Damage ia around SGD450-500 for around a 3hr session...best is go with a group of at least 2 or 3...more fun as they way they do it is they will keep changing gals around every 15-20 mins...so u can try at least 4 diff MMs every hr...and there will be 1-2 or more naked lap dance during ur session there...thou really depends on the papasan and how well u know him ...I would say it's a MUST go if one hasn't try it before..Quality of MMs most are 'NO HORSE RUN' :D

Botarbolampar
21-08-2007, 11:05 PM
我靠.......MKM大哥.....你在台北呀
我爱台妹.....台妹爱我......haha MC Hotdog

Maitong Kit Mak
22-08-2007, 07:41 AM
我靠.......MKM大哥.....你在台北呀
我爱台妹.....台妹爱我......haha MC Hotdog

No la Botar 亮仔,我人在奥大利亚。Just contribute little,hope can help bros in foreign places lor...:p

blackimp
27-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Ok Guys ,, will be in Taipei on 26 aug. anyone wanna cheong KTV around night time? pls PM me and drop yr mobile phone number so i can msg u. i'll check mailbox around 5-6 pm local time . Hope someone drops a PM to me! :p

comeon83
30-08-2007, 05:26 AM
hi all

havent posted here very often as i live in america. does anyone of any us style strip clubs in taiwan. i heard of such clubs in taichung and tainan. does anyone know of details of the clubs there or any else in taiwan.

tootgong
07-09-2007, 12:40 AM
hi all bros and sis,

i will be in taipei for 2 weeks from sept 16 onwards...anyone wants to link up? :D

cyberguy
14-09-2007, 02:35 AM
Hello brudders out there!!!

Been reading the past many pages of this thread...seems like there is not much details of "cheong" places in TP. I am going alone and can't be going to KTV alone too. I heard from some news and side-info by friends that 台北101 basement got one disco very hip! Anyone tried b4? And you can get FL working there as well? Wonder if any other 夜店 in TP to try and hook-up some FL or not?

myko
14-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Hello brudders out there!!!

Been reading the past many pages of this thread...seems like there is not much details of "cheong" places in TP. I am going alone and can't be going to KTV alone too. I heard from some news and side-info by friends that 台北101 basement got one disco very hip! Anyone tried b4? And you can get FL working there as well? Wonder if any other 夜店 in TP to try and hook-up some FL or not?

Bro,
If you want to meet some FL girls, get off the Zhongxiao Dunhua exit (if you're taking the MRT). That's where all the popular clubs, along with the tea street. A lot of FL girls work there that you can meet and take back with you.

Another place to go to is Ximen. Around midnight there'll be a lot of pimps asking if you want a girl. I'm not too sure about the quality of the girls in this case.

Hope that this helps.

keane16
14-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Bro,
If you want to meet some FL girls, get off the Zhongxiao Dunhua exit (if you're taking the MRT). That's where all the popular clubs, along with the tea street. A lot of FL girls work there that you can meet and take back with you.

Another place to go to is Ximen. Around midnight there'll be a lot of pimps asking if you want a girl. I'm not too sure about the quality of the girls in this case.

Hope that this helps.

hi bro myko

wat's the damage?

myko
14-09-2007, 03:55 PM
hi bro myko

wat's the damage?

Bro, i'm not too sure, since I never tried the service myself. I believe that the market price is around 4000 ~ 6000 NT. (either for overnight or one shot, im not too certain). That's the price for the FL girls at Zhongxiao.

I believe ximen is a lot cheaper, with the high end being around 3k NT. I think if you bargain correctly you can get it down to 2k.

When I was in Taiwan, I tried this OKT. I had her send a girl to my hotel. The first one wasn't too great, sent her away. The second one was a pretty looker. Showered with her, got a BJ, and then inserted. Full service with the damage being 3k NT. Think I could have bargained for lower price, but I was tired and little bro was doing the arguing for me.

Hope that this helps bros.

I know that there is a strip in Taipei that offers full service saunas. If you bros are interested, I can ask my contacts and see if I can find the streets

keane16
14-09-2007, 07:47 PM

I know that there is a strip in Taipei that offers full service saunas. If you bros are interested, I can ask my contacts and see if I can find the streets

bro myko

thx for the info.

when i was there, i also wandering ard searchin ... but was 'shocked' to find out the MP is charging abt 4k for 2 hrs session ... n i still not sure the 2 hrs session got full service or not ... or just fully massage ... think d price are meant for 'big shot' like those big bosses or political figure ... haha ... so many scandal there ...

think the street u r refering is 林森北路 (Linsheng North rd) ... that's where i got my 'pricing' ...

myko
14-09-2007, 11:49 PM
bro myko

thx for the info.

when i was there, i also wandering ard searchin ... but was 'shocked' to find out the MP is charging abt 4k for 2 hrs session ... n i still not sure the 2 hrs session got full service or not ... or just fully massage ... think d price are meant for 'big shot' like those big bosses or political figure ... haha ... so many scandal there ...

think the street u r refering is 林森北路 (Linsheng North rd) ... that's where i got my 'pricing' ...

Bro,
Do you mean 4K NT or 4K SGP? I think 4k is about the right price. its a lot more expensive to play with the mei meis in taiwan than it is to play with xiao jies in the mainland. But personally, I think the average quality of the girls in taiwan are a few points above the girls in china. more money for cosmetics i suppose. Just my 2 cents.

Montbank
16-09-2007, 03:39 PM
How about Taichung though?? After seeing through the pages, there are no info on Taichung at all... :o

Anyone with info on Taichung FLs or MPs and can share?? :p

myko
16-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Taizhong is where most of the KTVs in taiwan are located. Never been there so I don't know, but it shouldn't be too hard to find info. on it. Have fun and share it with us bro!

comeon83
17-09-2007, 01:57 AM
do you know if the damage in taichung is less than other places in taiwan and the quality of the girls are better or is it about the same

myko
17-09-2007, 04:12 AM
do you know if the damage in taichung is less than other places in taiwan and the quality of the girls are better or is it about the same

From what I hear, the quality of the girls are pretty high in Taizhong. Most of the famous KTVs are located there. I've never experienced the damage first hand (I was treated out), but from what I recall it can add up a pretty high amount. I think our night out was around 30k NT.

Sorry I can't really help you out w/ this bro. I spent most of my time in Taipei.

englander69
17-09-2007, 05:11 PM
I'll be in Taipei soon and wanted to know if anyone knew what was available down in 'The Zone' near the Imperial Hotel? I know that there are still a fair few bars, both regular and hostess, but don't know how much and what the quality is like. Is it worth it? Any info would be greatly appreciated and I will of course give a full FR on my return. Cheers.

Montbank
17-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Hmmm, I do not have kakis sufficient to have such a night out.

So how else can I find quality girls though?? Can advise ?? Thanks.

myko
18-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Hmmm, I do not have kakis sufficient to have such a night out.

So how else can I find quality girls though?? Can advise ?? Thanks.

Bro,
You can call an OKT and have them send a girl over to your room. The quality of the girls that I got (i tried it twice) were pretty good. I would give one a 8/10 and the other a 9/10 (in terms of looks). Be insistent - if you're not happy, send them away. They'll slowly upgrade the girls each time. Damage I believe is 2500 ~ 3000 NT, depending on how you bargain.

Another thing you can try is either FL girls at Zhongxiao Fuxing (I believe that's where the tea street is), Ximen (after 12), or the massage parlors.

Hope that this helps bro.

Montbank
18-09-2007, 07:43 PM
I am in Taichung, I believe you are indicating to Taipei from the road names, though I am not good in Taichung road names as well..

You got lobangs from Taichung to share though? :)

skyman
26-09-2007, 04:19 PM
hi all bros and sis,

i will be in taipei for 2 weeks from sept 16 onwards...anyone wants to link up? :D

Hi Bro,

I'll be in Taipei tonight. Please PM me your contact if you're still around and interested to go for a drink.

Cheers
skyman

englander69
27-09-2007, 05:26 PM
In Taipei 2/3 Oct. Anyone fancy cheonging, esp on Tues 2nd, just PM me. let's see if we can find some decent spots for the money. There has to be some somewhere!!!

OnGuard1
28-09-2007, 04:39 PM
I am in Taichung, I believe you are indicating to Taipei from the road names, though I am not good in Taichung road names as well..

You got lobangs from Taichung to share though? :)

Bro Montbank,

Are you base in Taichung? I got an offer to go Taichung perm (I yet to decide). But probably it will be good if some SgBro there can go cheong together if I do take up the offer

OnGuard1

Montbank
29-09-2007, 09:59 PM
yeah I am in Taichung, most likely stationed here for a while...

can cheong together no problem lah, but over here I also dunno got where to cheong, unless going to KTV...

geylangstar
08-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Since i just got back from TW recently.

Let me just update some info for those whom are going.

Taiwan has a vastly amount of gals, solid and pretty. :)
If you want to see pretty chicks everyday, stay Ximeng Ding pls.
If you on budget? you can try tshotel.com.tw
However the standard solo is smaller than hotel81, but better quality of course, lcd 32 inch, full panel shower jets.

Hunting n Fun
===========
Yes, ximeng Ding has OKTs after dark, quality i dont know, didnt try.
KTV is expensive, really ex, 3500NT per head, a TW friend whom is a regular brought us there. For 3500NT, you choose your own gal no pushy mummy, you dont like they parade again, and drinks are FREE FLOW! yes free flow, macallum, taiwan beer, whisky or beer they bring, dont think abt the royal salute la! bo ko leng...

2hours the gal sat, strip dance, lap dance, play and talk cock, and i got a HJ inclusive. Pls note only certain gals provide the service, it all depends, cause i was the only 1 who got it out of the 7 whom go.

Damage 30k NT, i had to withdraw $ from ATM, you have CIRRUS on your atm card, you can withdrawal, no problem. Just a mere 5$ one time charge on whatever amt, i drew 20K and it was gone in less then 15mins, cos i settle the bill first...cough cough.

Clubbing, really good. Try Luxy (5years old) or Room18, cover damage around 600NT, gives you 02 drink coupons. think Room 18 would be a better bet for me, cos 1 coupon gets me a Mai Tai, i had like 4 that nite. woo hoo

Advice
=======
If you speak english, stay it that way.
When you hear the Taiwanese speak AngMoh, you will faintz. Just be yourself, dress and make feel like a foreigner and score. If failed, let $ do the trick.

Conclusion
=========
Would really love to go again, used to frequent BKK, but think sianz liao and morever it's a huge language barrier w Thai. But beware, lodging is EX and pls bring stash of cash if you really feel like burninng and having a good time.

geylangstar
08-10-2007, 12:38 AM

However the standard solo is smaller than hotel81, but better quality of course, lcd 32 inch, full panel shower jets.

Hunting n Fun
===========
KTV is expensive, really ex, 3500NT per head, a TW friend whom is a regular brought us there. For 3500NT, you choose your own gal no pushy mummy, you dont like they parade again, and drinks are FREE FLOW! yes free flow, macallum, taiwan beer, whisky or beer they bring, dont think abt the royal salute la! bo ko leng...

2hours the gal sat, strip dance, lap dance, play and talk cock, and i got a HJ inclusive. Pls note only certain gals provide the service, it all depends, cause i was the only 1 who got it out of the 7 whom go.

Damage 30k NT, i had to withdraw $ from ATM, you have CIRRUS on your atm card, you can withdrawal, no problem. Just a mere 5$ one time charge on whatever amt, i drew 20K and it was gone in less then 15mins, cos i settle the bill first...cough cough.

Clubbing, really good. Try Luxy (5years old) or Room18, cover damage around 600NT, gives you 02 drink coupons. think Room 18 would be a better bet for me, cos 1 coupon gets me a Mai Tai, i had like 4 that nite. woo hoo

Advice
=======
When you hear the Taiwanese speak AngMoh, you will faintz. Just be yourself, dress and make feel like a foreigner and score. If failed, let $ do the trick.

Conclusion
=========
Would really love to go again, used to frequent BKK, but think sianz liao and morever it's a huge language barrier w Thai. But beware, lodging is EX and pls bring stash of cash if you really feel like burninng and having a good time.

geylangstar
08-10-2007, 12:39 AM

Hunting n Fun
===========

Advice
=======

Conclusion
=========

j-tox
09-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Any massage parlour in taipei that got 'special'? if so, the address. thanks

sup3rn0va
10-10-2007, 10:24 PM
I just got back from Taiwan last week. To all bros out there who haven't been there, please make it a point to visit this beautiful country! The chicks there are HOT!!! 7 out of 10 of the girls I see in Ximen Ding can easily be passed off as some model or tv star. It sure helped that it was summer, the girls were decked out in their summer best, super short shorts, tanks,mini tees and skirts.

It isn't true that OKTs only only appear at night in Ximen Ding. Me and my friends were approached by OKTs in broad day light. OKTs are usually old uncles and the way the open the sales pitch is hilarious. "Da Ge, yao Xiao Mei ma?" Anyways prices range from NT2000 - NT4000. Quality is dependent on the price. For NT2000 you can get yourself a decent milf. Rooms are provided for some of these girls.

If you wanna try your luck w/o paying, hit the clubs. The clubs are crazy there. Girls strip down to their G-Strings, and from what I've heard, its very common during rave parties girls lose control and lose their tops.

I went to this club called Luxy on my first night. Enterance was NT600 inclusive of one drink, its pretty steep but the experience is worth the while. It is the equivilant to our Zouk. Girls here are more of the OL age. I found out from some of the shop keepers that the younger crowd goes to smaller and more affordable clubs.

On my second night I visited this club Pasoul. This time round I paid NT800 dollars for the enterance, but the good thing was that it was free flow all night long. Chicks here were younger and they are all very spontaneous. I personally managed to get a few of their contacts and managed to grind them with my hands on auto-roam mode.

Bros can also check out lava bar. Haven't been there personally but I've heard wonderful stories about it. Maybe some bros can share their experience?

It is true what most bros say, they dig guys who can speak english. I love it so much there it was almost the saddest day of my life when I boarded the plane home haha. I'll definetly be back. The people there are friendly and spontaneous.

sup3rn0va
10-10-2007, 11:06 PM
I just got back from Taiwan last week. To all bros out there who haven't been there, please make it a point to visit this beautiful country! The chicks there are HOT!!! 7 out of 10 of the girls I see in Ximen Ding can easily be passed off as some model or tv star. It sure helped that it was summer, the girls were decked out in their summer best, super short shorts, tanks,mini tees and skirts.

It isn't true that OKTs only only appear at night in Ximen Ding. Me and my friends were approached by OKTs in broad day light. OKTs are usually old uncles and the way the open the sales pitch is hilarious. "Da Ge, yao Xiao Mei ma?" Anyways prices range from NT2000 - NT4000. Quality is dependent on the price. For NT2000 you can get yourself a decent milf. Rooms are provided for some of these girls.

If you wanna try your luck w/o paying, hit the clubs. The clubs are crazy there. Girls strip down to their G-Strings, and from what I've heard, its very common during rave parties girls lose control and lose their tops.

I went to this club called Luxy on my first night. Enterance was NT600 inclusive of one drink, its pretty steep but the experience is worth the while. It is the equivilant to our Zouk. Girls here are more of the OL age. I found out from some of the shop keepers that the younger crowd goes to smaller and more affordable clubs.

On my second night I visited this club Pasoul. This time round I paid NT800 dollars for the enterance, but the good thing was that it was free flow all night long. Chicks here were younger and they are all very spontaneous. I personally managed to get a few of their contacts and managed to grind them with my hands on auto-roam mode.

Bros can also check out lava bar. Haven't been there personally but I've heard wonderful stories about it. Maybe some bros can share their experience?

It is true what most bros say, they dig guys who can speak english. I love it so much there it was almost the saddest day of my life when I boarded the plane home haha. I'll definetly be back. The people there are friendly and spontaneous.

kev75
19-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Any good bros can advise how far it is from Ximenting to Taipei international Airport?

Red_Tirak1099
19-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Any good bros can advise how far it is from Ximenting to Taipei international Airport?Bro if you referring to domestic airport then very near should be under 10km....15mins by car can reach

Flyjacket
19-10-2007, 04:27 PM
:D Eat ya heart out...

Have been bonking this Taiwanese big breasted beauty for the last 8 years... off and on... sorta my regular FB in Taipei...

But seriously speaking, them Taiwanese girls are pretty spontaneous in the right places... ie, pubs and clubs.. or even at the bowling alley opposite Sunworld/Ikea... (former Asiaworld) ... and if can speaking Enggerish... wahliao - they like !!!

have fun in Taipei... I know I have... :p

Montbank
19-10-2007, 07:31 PM
It's not Taipei, the International Airport is in Tao Yuan.

Around half an hour to Taipei depending on traffic. 1 hour would be a safe bet. Ximenting is in Taipei City, busy area..

ToCumCum
20-10-2007, 06:23 PM
:D Eat ya heart out...

Have been bonking this Taiwanese big breasted beauty for the last 8 years... off and on... sorta my regular FB in Taipei...

But seriously speaking, them Taiwanese girls are pretty spontaneous in the right places... ie, pubs and clubs.. or even at the bowling alley opposite Sunworld/Ikea... (former Asiaworld) ... and if can speaking Enggerish... wahliao - they like !!!

have fun in Taipei... I know I have... :p

Hahah, same here....

I suppose u feel that taiwanese gals very open during bonking right? Left, right, center, anal, etc...

Taiwan rulez!

old_yet_horny
22-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Will be in Taipei from 22 to 26th oct, any bros here too and wanna meet up and cheong pubs and discos can PM me?:)

blackimp
22-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Hello bros,
Its been a while since i have been to Taipei. I really miss that place esp all the meimeis!
Anyway, this is for all the bros who need a fix if they cant find any action .

This number is real and isnt a scam. I have posted my experience in the previous thread. Advice : dont be paiseh to change gals when they dont suit your taste. You can change until u are happy. This isnt china where they will create trouble for u so dont worry. PS price is 3000nt ard S$150 which i find rather reasonable for taiwanese girls compared to wad u pay in KTV. but then again its totally different from the fun that u have in KTV. Anyway, to all the Bros going to TPE, HAVE FUN!

I1pussy
26-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Hello bros,
Its been a while since i have been to Taipei. I really miss that place esp all the meimeis!

This number is real and isnt a scam. I have posted my experience in the previous thread. Advice : dont be paiseh to change gals when they dont suit your taste. You can change until u are happy. This isnt china where they will create trouble for u so dont worry. PS price is 3000nt ard S$150 which i find rather reasonable for taiwanese girls compared to wad u pay in KTV. but then again its totally different from the fun that u have in KTV. Anyway, to all the Bros going to TPE, HAVE FUN!

I'll be going to TAIPEI for the very first time.. will be staying at Sheraton-Taipei.. wonder if any bros will be there.. Being an Indian, have slight problem speaking Mandarin but no problem with the language of love..I 'll only be there from 27/10(sat) afternoon till 29/10(Mon) afternoon.
Any brudders out there or who are in TAIPEI with good connetion or tips, pls PM, with your contact info so that i can get in touch with them!!
looking forward to a favourable reply ASAP!!

I1pussy
26-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Hello bros,

I'll be going to TAIPEI for the very first time.. will be staying at Sheraton-Taipei.. wonder if any bros will be there.. Being an Indian, have slight problem speaking Mandarin but no problem with the language of love..I 'll only be there from 27/10(sat) afternoon till 29/10(Mon) afternoon.
Any brudders out there or who are in TAIPEI with good connetion or tips, pls PM, with your contact info so that i can get in touch with them!!
looking forward to a favourable reply ASAP!!

Red_Tirak1099
26-10-2007, 12:48 PM
looking forward to a favourable reply ASAP!!There is a disco in the basement. At night pimps will be hawking girls outside the hotel....dont know if its still status quo (heard got cleanup sometime back) as I was staying there when it was call named Lai Lai Sheraton. The Zone (Combat Zone/ War Zone) is nearby in Hsinyi where loads of bars & pubs. Indians should be welcum as there are foreigners customers there too :)

I1pussy
26-10-2007, 06:24 PM
There is a disco in the basement. At night pimps will be hawking girls outside the hotel....dont know if its still status quo (heard got cleanup sometime back) as I was staying there when it was call named Lai Lai Sheraton. The Zone (Combat Zone/ War Zone) is nearby in Hsinyi where loads of bars & pubs. Indians should be welcum as there are foreigners customers there too :)

Thanks Red_Tirak for the prompt reply....:)

THe Combat Zone brings back memories of my NS days... bitter sweet memories.. well will check out the basement disco like you mentioned and if not will give the ZONe a try... hopefully i have some good FR to report upon my arrival back to S'pore
thank you once again
brgds

jackmeoff
04-11-2007, 04:52 PM
any updates on taipei guys? I'll be there from 11-17 Nov & staying at Sheraton. I guess i'll check out the disco at the hotel..

tks in advance

myko
07-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Hello bros,

Yep, the number is legit. I vouch for blackimp