PDA

View Full Version : Pre-CNY Recee in Town

storm3
22-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Hi guys, been a lurker for a while before I decided to step out and do my first FR. C&C is greatly welcomed.

Went to recee for one of the shops mentioned in the threads based on the posts and hints given. Pretty much I found the shop that matches the description with ease, but unfortunately it was closed (CNY? Lunchtime?).

But then, feeling that my 2IC needa check clear already, I started roaming around the area hoping for some surprise.

Indeed, luck was with my side this time.

Started off with a facial (as I needed one desperately cos my face CMI), followed by BM. Needless to say, whatever happened in the end was history.

Name: J.
Looks: 7/10 (Decent looking)
Boobs: B/C (Not a boob guy)
Facial: 6/10
BM: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe when my wallet grows fat again.

As what others would be doing as well, I'll only reply for sincere bros interested.

Lastly, Happy CNY to everyone out there.
Cheers.

Chev
22-01-2012, 11:00 PM
hi bro, mind sharing please? sound interesting with facial... bugis area?

thanks!

warisover
22-01-2012, 11:04 PM
bro can share location? really wanna try out how does a facial feels and the end result. thanks!

belgarion79
24-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Bro...interesting. appreciate if you can PM me & share location?? Thanks :)

Sk007
24-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Bro can share address. Need to release lol

TLLM6969
24-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Care to share location n damages?

SH149
24-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Hi guys, been a lurker for a while before I decided to step out and do my first FR. C&C is greatly welcomed.

Went to recee for one of the shops mentioned in the threads based on the posts and hints given. Pretty much I found the shop that matches the description with ease, but unfortunately it was closed (CNY? Lunchtime?).

But then, feeling that my 2IC needa check clear already, I started roaming around the area hoping for some surprise.

Started off with a facial (as I needed one desperately cos my face CMI), followed by BM. Needless to say, whatever happened in the end was history.

As what others would be doing as well, I'll only reply for sincere bros interested.

Cheers.

Happy new year to u bro

Btw what's is the damage ? :)

apple_88
24-01-2012, 03:44 PM
pls share ctc no. bro

degznc
24-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Happy cny ts. mind share the ctc with me? really appreciated. thks bro.

skele
24-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Wouldn't mind aged facial & massage. Ctc pls bro

storm3
25-01-2012, 10:34 PM
First wave of contacts given.

For those who didn't received it, please check back again sometime. (:

thrush
26-01-2012, 05:58 AM
Please send the contact over. Thanks.

2010meng001
26-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Bro . Care to share location n damages?

wei xiao
27-01-2012, 11:25 PM

Cheers.

bro can pm the place i want to try.