PDA

View Full Version : Slow and deeper or not deep but faster

wongcw84
22-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Sometimes i wonder.....
which part of SI that woman really love??
Slow but deeper penetration
OR
Not deep but very fast??

BoinKING
22-01-2012, 08:40 PM
different ladies have different preference..
thats like asking if a guy likes getting rim job more or bj more..

ddog
23-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Some woman luv doggie, some hates it, u figure

iluvsyt
23-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Tot they wil like both?
Deep and fast, cant see their eye balls.

Stud00
23-01-2012, 03:43 AM
TS.. WTF... Seriously.. when i read your topic..LOL!!!!
You think what?
Drilling for oil ah?!

okok, don't disturb you.. depends on the women la. hear and listen to their moans.. go with the flow.. :X

HunterJ
23-01-2012, 04:04 AM
lol !! You can look for me if you wanna drill for oil... :D

A combination will be good.. Be attentive to your partner and please her as she goes..

RisingDick
23-01-2012, 08:43 AM
I thought school holiday is over . :confused: :eek:

5ag1_Boar
23-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Not only different woman different preferences, but depending on her excitement level she will want different too. I would say different combos. While doing it, varying your stroke helps too.

Absolute
23-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Almost all women like it deep and fast when they are heated up. It's based on my years of fucking experience.

tiko_tao
24-01-2012, 02:34 AM
most of them prefer deep, fast & furious bonk but the problem is can we men tahan or not :p

for me, i cannot last long when performing at 150km/h, very fast i reach the destination :p:(

BiRd13
25-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Most gal will prefer slow and deep penetration for a start...
And when high or orgasm-ing, prefer fast pump...

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Where are the sisters? Will be good to hear from them.

maxpee88
27-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Not only different woman different preferences, but depending on her excitement level she will want different too. I would say different combos. While doing it, varying your stroke helps too.

Bro , you da expert... Very good.

And may I add :

PLUS also ... be attentive to her. Watch her facial expression, her body reaction and please her BEFORE you please yourself. That way... if you focus more on her, you and her both WIN .

Cos she enjoy more, you on the other hand, focus on her so much you wont have to worry about cumming too soon before she cum.

silkypussy
27-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Where are the sisters? Will be good to hear from them.

No need for sisters to interrupt here...

Seems like the responses and comments are spot on. You gents sure know how to please a woman.

I hope you don't just write it, but also ACT IT too. (grin)

I have had my fair share of lovers who TALK, but cannot DO.. LOL !

My experience is that the quiet ones are the most accomplished lovers. And also the ordinary looking guys (not the studly, muscular typesss.. just the ordinary guys..) Believe me !!!

5ag1_Boar
27-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Sis SilkyPussy,

That's because us ordinary looking guys can't count on our looks to hook girls, we make sure they are hooked on to us when we do. ;-)

And since we aren't swamped by dates, we have time to do... ummm... "research" on the Internet.

n30n
27-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Sis SilkyPussy,

That's because us ordinary looking guys can't count on our looks to hook girls, we make sure they are hooked on to us when we do. ;-)

And since we aren't swamped by dates, we have time to do... ummm... "research" on the Internet.

haha this is funny.

Fast and furious is the ending part.

But how to get to the ending part is a variations on combos.

Need to see her mood.
If she constipated, bloated stomach, or just eaten, go gentle, don't hit too deep.
Especially the bigger bros out there.