PDA

View Full Version : Feel like want to go Batam this Sunday..

le0rio
19-01-2012, 02:39 PM
find kaki together go Batam to cheong this coming Sunday 22 January 2012.
Anyone want join.?

civicRS
19-01-2012, 06:36 PM
find kaki together go Batam to cheong this coming Sunday 22 January 2012.
Anyone want join.?

how much go there bro? do you sleep there?

localbest
19-01-2012, 07:01 PM
how much go there bro? do you sleep there?

go batam cheong is better than cheong in jb.

The cewek there unlike nl in jb, is cheaper at 400,000 rupiah about 140 ringgit only for one whole day.

Food and hotel in batam also damn cheap unlike jb.

The cewek there is also young and pretty somemore.

Take a ferry from stulang laut ferry terminal about rm120 return ticket. :)

le0rio
19-01-2012, 08:04 PM
i really want NICE AND LUXURY $500 sure got balance..
if budget $300 enough

localbest
20-01-2012, 12:23 AM
i really want NICE AND LUXURY $500 sure got balance..
if budget $300 enough

Brother, you mean 300 is dollar or ringgit? If ringgit is insufficient. A 2D1N trip will need roughly 250 sing dollars or 510 ringgit.

Estimated expenditure stated below
Ferry from stulang laut ferry terminal to batam centre ferry terminal 9return ticket) = rm120 = $50
Booking cewek for one day (unlimited bonk) = 400 000 rupiah = $58
Tips for cewek = 50000 rupiah = $7
Makan for day 1 and day 2 = $60
Lai Lai hotel = $35
Transport from ferry terminal to hotel and look for cewek = $20
Massage at hotel for 2 hours = 140000 rupiah = $20

Total = S$250.

I have been to batam before a few times and really do enjoy myself very much. The beer there are also cheap, girls plentiful and sweet looking. Many KTV and massage parlour there which is a paradise for man. The cewek there are also young and attractive looking, service wise also very good, unlike in JB.

I am planning a trip to go there soon again. :)

lawrens
20-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Can i ask the experience bros here for advise? I went to batam for the first time about 2 months back with a friend. The girls we chose were a bit difficult. The one my friend chose (lets call her p) didn't let him touch her. Not even since he picked her up. At most, just a hug or nudge there. After going back to hotel after our night out, she pretended she got headache and went to sleep! As for mine (lets call her o), i had my way with her before the four of us went for karaoke. When we went back to our rooms, p pretended to fall asleep in my friend's room while o tuck herself in bed tight tight in my room while i was showering. So no second round for me and no single round for my friend. At 3 am, both my friend and me go hotel cafe drink coffee. Now the hotel i was staying, the key with its holder turns on the aircon in the room. Since we thought of going coffee, maybe about 20 mins, we took the keys with us. But p woke up during our absence, make noise, even calling the hotel staff to the rooms! P then dragged o out of bed from my room. And the both of them left our rooms, but not before o ask me for taxi tips. At first i refused, but not wanting to create more 'attraction' i gave her. So, bros, now my question is what would you have done?

civicRS
20-01-2012, 11:42 AM
what i know, when my freinds go there last year, all girl there accept dollar not ringgit.. so hehehee.. maybe must bought more money..

le0rio
20-01-2012, 11:47 AM
of coz dollar lar..

le0rio
20-01-2012, 11:48 AM
kamu ngak bisa ngomong bahasa ya.? kena potong leher

gengman
20-01-2012, 12:02 PM
get the info in "batam" thread at International report.
many good info there... :)

KatoeyLover69
20-01-2012, 12:14 PM
get the info in "batam" thread at International report.
many good info there... :)

For thousands of FRs ( Total : 1,047 pages ! ) on Batam, go to :

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=66580

localbest
20-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Can i ask the experience bros here for advise? I went to batam for the first time about 2 months back with a friend. The girls we chose were a bit difficult. The one my friend chose (lets call her p) didn't let him touch her. Not even since he picked her up. At most, just a hug or nudge there. After going back to hotel after our night out, she pretended she got headache and went to sleep! As for mine (lets call her o), i had my way with her before the four of us went for karaoke. When we went back to our rooms, p pretended to fall asleep in my friend's room while o tuck herself in bed tight tight in my room while i was showering. So no second round for me and no single round for my friend. At 3 am, both my friend and me go hotel cafe drink coffee. Now the hotel i was staying, the key with its holder turns on the aircon in the room. Since we thought of going coffee, maybe about 20 mins, we took the keys with us. But p woke up during our absence, make noise, even calling the hotel staff to the rooms! P then dragged o out of bed from my room. And the both of them left our rooms, but not before o ask me for taxi tips. At first i refused, but not wanting to create more 'attraction' i gave her. So, bros, now my question is what would you have done?

If this type of situation happen, season cheongsters will normally inform the papi/mami of the joint about the bad attitude of the girl and she will be taught a lesson by them. For those joint that is service oriented one, might give a replacement cewek for another nite. :)

le0rio
20-01-2012, 06:54 PM
who want join me.? Sunday morning go..

jayboy
20-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Cny can chiong bangkok also, cheap and good bro.

localbest
20-01-2012, 07:39 PM
who want join me.? Sunday morning go..

Pak, kamu mau berangkat dari mana si?

Harbourfront singapura atau JB stulang laut?

Uda coba ambil cuti tapi ngga di izin karena kerja rapot.

Lain kali kalau ada waktu, coba lihat dulu ya ! :)

kaye2
20-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Aiya... Want but CNY coming up >.>

localbest
20-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Aiya... Want but CNY coming up >.>

CNY period go batam will be more ex. (22-26 january) Be mentally prepared.

1) Joint booking cewek up by 20%
2) Ferry ticket up by $7 from $48 to $55 (from harbourfront to harbourbay)
3) KTV joints maybe up by 10-20%
4) Cab driver knowing that CNY will also charge higher taxi fare (they don't go by the meter)
5) Hotel accomodation price may be up by 10-20% due to peak season.

Therefore during this festive season if you go batam, you will need to bring more money. But remember don't kena chop like robert.

Always negotiate for goods and services purchase. :)

lawrens
21-01-2012, 06:20 PM
If this type of situation happen, season cheongsters will normally inform the papi/mami of the joint about the bad attitude of the girl and she will be taught a lesson by them. For those joint that is service oriented one, might give a replacement cewek for another nite. :)

Thanks for the info. I wanted to do that but my friend scared no come back to sg. Some more at 3am.

But i'll keep in mind. Thanks again. :-)

lawrens
21-01-2012, 06:23 PM

For thousands of FRs ( Total : 1,047 pages ! ) on Batam, go to :

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=66580

Will do. Apologies to ts and the bros here for taking up space. :-S