PDA

View Full Version : One easy fling contact for exchange

HornyVirgin
15-01-2012, 07:22 PM
I have this contact, 23 year old, living at Yishun. Quite busty, face average though, a little lian-ish.

Due to some personal reasons, I do not wish to continue with her.

She's direct. You do not have to xian.

I will only accept one method of exchanging:

1. You PM me with your contact's info. Such as age, race, looks, location. BUT DO NOT INCLUDE HER HANDPHONE NUMBER. If you got multiple, you PM me all those you're willing to trade. Of course, I will only pick one. One for one is fair.

2. You should include description of your contact(s). This means how to get her. I am only looking for those who are direct and doesn't require much effort. Yes, I'm lazy. But the one I am trading is easy and direct. Also include what she is up for...fling, fb or ONS.

3. I will reply you with my choice or if I'm game for a trade. If my answer is a positive, then you would have to PM me your contact's number first.

4. Once I've verified, I will send you my contact's number, with a full detailed guide on what to say to her. Yes, she's direct, but that doesn't mean you can just drop her a SMS saying "Let's fuck".

5. I would be giving this out to one bro at a time for obvious reasons.

Please be patient if I reply a little slow. School/university has re-opened, so I am somewhat busy. Furthermore, I am only exchanging this one bro at a time. However if you do not follow my requirements, then I would simply choose to ignore your PM.

If you believe this is a scam, then I apologize for having wasted your time to read this.

Peace out.

crypster
16-01-2012, 10:08 PM
school boy on holiday spree?

HornyVirgin
18-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Crypster bro, I understand your skepticism.

I'm cool with it.

Peace out.

HornyVirgin
20-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Disappointed with the response so far.

yjtan
20-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi there, mind exchange?

ThaiEmpire
20-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Disappointed with the response so far.

Then maybe try another approach la

xiaonanhai
21-01-2012, 12:14 PM
this bro is a lier =( cheated me once =X
so ya just saying that all =)

Magpies
21-01-2012, 12:40 PM
I was conned of one contact b4...sianz..:(..that's y the skepticism

HornyVirgin
21-01-2012, 05:18 PM
this bro is a lier =( cheated me once =X
so ya just saying that all =)

Your 21f malay girl doesnt reply SMS. And you don't even know her name.

Cool story bro.

To those bros who have given me contacts and received my PM saying your contact do not reply, your contact don't reply. I am not lying.

On the other hand, I've already successfully verified two bros' contacts. However, one stopped replying suddenly. I got back to the bro and he told me maybe she busy for cny, which is understandable. The other bro lied to me that he told the girl I would be contacting her when he didn't. I ended up getting scolded by the girl.

As long as we are discussing, you will get a reply from me. To some bros whom I didn't reply, I am sorry, your contact doesn't appeal to me. To the one bro who sent me a maid's number, sorry, not interested. And I already said wait for me to ask for the number/agree to trade then you send the number. So don't spam my inbox expecting me to give you this contact.

Peace out.

rovermania
21-01-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm laughing my frets off while reading this preceding post. Lamer and numbers collector. Who's lying anything? It was u urself who keep saying my contact din reply ur texts. But indeed she did. U keep delaying time and din wanna trade dispute chatting and texting do much with the given contact. So bros, dun trade with this lier! Numbers collector! Seriously he dun hv any num to trade. For all u knw, he uses num who others gave him and trade with u. Lol. Idiot.

xiaonanhai
22-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Your 21f malay girl doesnt reply SMS. And you don't even know her name.

Cool story bro.

To those bros who have given me contacts and received my PM saying your contact do not reply, your contact don't reply. I am not lying.

On the other hand, I've already successfully verified two bros' contacts. However, one stopped replying suddenly. I got back to the bro and he told me maybe she busy for cny, which is understandable. The other bro lied to me that he told the girl I would be contacting her when he didn't. I ended up getting scolded by the girl.

As long as we are discussing, you will get a reply from me. To some bros whom I didn't reply, I am sorry, your contact doesn't appeal to me. To the one bro who sent me a maid's number, sorry, not interested. And I already said wait for me to ask for the number/agree to trade then you send the number. So don't spam my inbox expecting me to give you this contact.

Peace out.

Up to u on what u wan to say =).
But i just warning the other bro here when trading with u that all =).

HornyVirgin
22-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Up to u on what u wan to say =).
But i just warning the other bro here when trading with u that all =).

Do you not admit that you do not even know the name of the girl you were giving me?

I'm laughing my frets off while reading this preceding post. Lamer and numbers collector. Who's lying anything? It was u urself who keep saying my contact din reply ur texts. But indeed she did. U keep delaying time and din wanna trade dispute chatting and texting do much with the given contact. So bros, dun trade with this lier! Numbers collector! Seriously he dun hv any num to trade. For all u knw, he uses num who others gave him and trade with u. Lol. Idiot.

The first time I said I didn't receive any reply, I sent it to the wrong number. Hence no reply. When I sent it to the right number, she did reply. So I continue chatting with her first. You did sent another message asking if she got reply, but I didn't saw that until I arranged a meet-up with her. By that time I went back here (SBF), it was 3am and you had already logged off. I was thinking since I was meeting the girl you gave that very morning, I would bonk her then maybe share with you my experience with her. And I was meeting her early in the morning. Perhaps it was a mistake on my part to think so.

She eventually flew my aeroplane. Despite SMS-ing in the morning to confirm. When I got back from my school, I sent a PM telling you she flew my aeroplane. Your reply to that was that I was a liar and so you told her not to meet me.

Two things to raise:
1. I did not reply you when you asked again "so how, did she reply". The first time I probably sent to the wrong number. Which explains the no reply.

2. You seem to have some control over this woman, making it quite suspicious what exactly is your relationship with her.

Then in the evening, I received like 10 calls from a private number. I know it's you. None of my friends use private numbers. Tell me who is the shady person hiding behind a private number? That person did nothing but hurl hokkien vulgarities at me. The reason why I said nothing was that you were simply off the leash and kept yelling hokkien vulgarities, so there was nothing to be discussed over like grown men.

As for me being a scammer, I've actually rejected people's contacts, simply due to the profile (eg. need to xian, bring to club, wants someone with car). If I am just a number collector/scammer, I would have gone to get every single number. I can name you the bros who can verify this, but I fear their inbox would get flooded with people asking them for contacts, so it is up to them to post here if they do see this and want to.

I do know that I am inviting some trouble when I created this thread. There would definitely be some unhappiness, so I'm cool with you guys.

So peace out.

Presidental
22-01-2012, 10:22 PM
stop your "Peace out", yes it's iritating.

Don't bother explaining so much, so after so many msg posted non of the bro here post something positive about you or your so called easy girl. So can't blame all of us reading for thinking you are pulling a fast one.

But have to applause your method if it's really a con job, as many silly bros will give you some girl's number and try to get yours. But of course whether theirs is real or not is another story.

No wonder a few girls I know keep telling me sbf guys are passing their hp around,
my advise to them is, don't waste time, just go to the police. If you guys exchanging can't confirm the girl is a player like one of us, and expect other bro to disturb the girl with their sms and pte calls, I think the girls have the right to stop all these nonsense.

If your fling is so easy, why don't organise a 3some?
Ask a sincere bro to join, and then let him organise one for you.

I have been there, done that.
But alot of freeloader bros will ask me to organise first and disappear after that.
Once bitten twice shy. Hahaha.

Gong xi fa cai..

HornyVirgin
22-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Don't bother explaining so much, so after so many msg posted non of the bro here post something positive about you or your so called easy girl. So can't blame all of us reading for thinking you are pulling a fast one.

Look at the FL threads...most people bonk and don't leave a FR either.

I have, so far, successfully traded with only one user. He is a new user and has 0 posts. Some people like to keep things discreet and don't like to post. What can I do?

But of course, I am not saying it would be wrong to think that I'm trying to pull a fast one. A lot of bros are trying to do that. It's perfectly normal that you guys are skeptical of me as well.

But of course whether theirs is real or not is another story.

Glad you realize that too.

If your fling is so easy, why don't organise a 3some?

Three problems:
1. She's not into MFF.
2. I'm not into MMF.
3. As stated, for some reasons, I wish to not be involved with her anymore, which is why I'm seeking a new one.

Gong xi fa cai to all, huat ah!

ToughCharlie
23-01-2012, 10:14 PM
PM-ed you, hoping you're not a liar.

boredguyy
18-02-2012, 04:09 PM
just send u a pm.my point is low cos i am not regular here. But I have here for years.
Look at the FL threads...most people bonk and don't leave a FR either.

I have, so far, successfully traded with only one user. He is a new user and has 0 posts. Some people like to keep things discreet and don't like to post. What can I do?

But of course, I am not saying it would be wrong to think that I'm trying to pull a fast one. A lot of bros are trying to do that. It's perfectly normal that you guys are skeptical of me as well.

Glad you realize that too.

Three problems:
1. She's not into MFF.
2. I'm not into MMF.
3. As stated, for some reasons, I wish to not be involved with her anymore, which is why I'm seeking a new one.

Gong xi fa cai to all, huat ah!