PDA

View Full Version : Revelation

wangchung001
14-01-2012, 09:03 PM
I've been thinking. You know how boss always says whores are for fucking and not for loving?

Well aren't all women whores to a certain extent? They play mind games with us. They use us to their own ends. When we want something from them there has to be some sort of reward or exchange. Its like a business transaction on a different scale.

Hmmm kind of depressing. Any thoughts bros?

dustzee
14-01-2012, 11:48 PM
I've been thinking. You know how boss always says whores are for fucking and not for loving?

Well aren't all women whores to a certain extent? They play mind games with us. They use us to their own ends. When we want something from them there has to be some sort of reward or exchange. Its like a business transaction on a different scale.

Bro...... i think this is like mindfucking yourself to think that the girl you are fucking on the bed is a whore because she agrees to have sex with you..... making every single girl you fucked a whore, hence u have been fucking whores all your life.

何苦呢?????

jolenekoh
15-01-2012, 02:40 AM
the same goes to men. women want man for their money, man want woman for sex. it's a perfectly fair equation

sgjoey
15-01-2012, 11:02 AM
the same goes to men. women want man for their money, man want woman for sex. it's a perfectly fair equation

I would say that's an over-simplification.

Women have sexual desires too, you know. It's in the genes of both sexes to want to have sex.

It's true though that there's a transactional element in sex, even between husband and wife. Women seem to be the more skillful gender when it comes to exploiting their erotic capital. This may just be due to the brain differences between male and female.

At the bottom line, sex is for the reproduction of the species. But clever humans have devised ways of getting more sex without producing more babies. We have transcended nature using devices such as the condom or the pill.

The most current scientific theory is that humans are non-monogamous. We like to have sex with different partners, despite the cultural kink that has led us to worship the monogamy paradigm.

RealEstateGuy
15-01-2012, 01:13 PM

Braddah, not all women are like that. Braddah, you just haven't found a woman who loves you for you. It's sweet.

radii
15-01-2012, 01:52 PM

first who your boss? your boss and my boss is differnt one?
second u say like that also like saying your mother leh :confused: cause your mother also woman right, your question very the cheem leh, better ask aunt agony this one forum for sex not for the aunt agony :p

goodpartner
15-01-2012, 07:55 PM

Cannot use one bamboo to hit & overturn the whole boat la.

So what's your story? Given specifics, we can better advise u whether she can be classified as a whore. Does she incite that u should only "make love" to her in a high-class hotel for example?

At the end of the day, it's just the use of vocab and how you like to interpret the dictionary definition. So yes, anyone or part of their actions can be called a whoring thingy to a certain extent.

wally888
15-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Very hard to live this way if sex is traded even among couples........but i still believe majority couples have sex out of love for each other. May b TS watched too many movies;)

sgjoey
16-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Nothing wrong being a whore...

Don't all men wish that their wives and girlfriends would behave like skillful whores when bedding them, but like demure Madonnas (the virgin Mary, not Madonna the pop star) when in the presence of other men?

see see only
17-01-2012, 01:33 PM
....Well aren't all women whores to a certain extent? They play mind games with us. They use us to their own ends. When we want something from them there has to be some sort of reward or exchange......

Bro TS, Not just the women, includes ourselves ....

EVERYONE I mean everyone do everything or anything FOR exchange of something .... be it benefit with material stuff or emotionally satisfied.

Even someone throw $1,000,000 worth of gold into the sea, he benefited from that split second kinda of satisfaction, though he is likely going to regret it for his whole life :D

Even a monk doing everything for free, he will still benefit from a mind-state of peace and satisfaction ;)

So?? --------- Its always like a business transaction on a different scale, sometime win-win, sometime win-lose but its really subjective most of the time. :rolleyes: Finally TS .... importantly if you mind so much, just try to be always at the so-called win situation for yourself - then you will feel better :)

Greatking
18-01-2012, 11:42 AM

Do u pay ur gal friends or wife to have sex with you? If you do, then they are whores. I suggest a getting a dictionary is a more needful thing to do now for ya.

Cheers!

maxsee
18-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Although you dun pay ur gfs or wives with money for sex..u still end up paying for their expenses...not forgetting the occasional LV or Chanel .... so in away u still have to pay with something except different form la...:D:D:D

Greatking
18-01-2012, 01:27 PM
kinship is never an item that can be weight with monetary satisfaction, bro :D

bmw7050black
18-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Although you dun pay ur gfs or wives with money for sex..u still end up paying for their expenses...not forgetting the occasional LV or Chanel .... so in away u still have to pay with something except different form la...:D:D:D

Most Bros dont mind paying expenses for pleasant gfs, wives but if ought to pay for LAO CHAR BO (then must be cursing n swearing inside)

kuku66
26-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Nothing wrong being a whore...

Don't all men wish that their wives and girlfriends would behave like skillful whores when bedding them, but like demure Madonnas (the virgin Mary, not Madonna the pop star) when in the presence of other men?

Bro - I like ur post , struck q chord with me ...very true . Everybody want the best of the world ...haha I also wan if given me a choice

Mr_don_juan
27-01-2012, 02:35 AM

If you find a girlfriend or wife, then you need to support her liao.. i can't say they are whores lah.. but they sure want something from you like screen your background like a CID on your status, financial capabilities blah blah. We all know love can't survive on air alone mah.. sadly this is our materialistic society. Find a woman who really love you is like finding a damn needle in haystack lah..

The marriage vow also sibei jia lat.. for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part..

Really meh ? so many aging people in old folk home.. plus endless divorces, money talk lah. The only places where you could find old lovers still holding hands are villages in china, vietnam.. :p:D

Stimsia
29-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Whore = $ + straight sex
Gf/ wify = sex + element of care + $

$ can be
Cold hard cash
Gifts
Living expenses

shctaw
30-01-2012, 05:54 PM
I treat girlfriend fuck like staying at home. (safe and comfy)

I treat whore fucking like an adventure. (a bit risky but more fun)

Do not mix; personally I do not like Rojak.

:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

Alimi
30-01-2012, 10:01 PM

Women are not necessarily whores but whores are women.

Men are not necessary cheongsters but cheongsters are men.

Mind games are being played by everyone in all aspect of ones lives - you, me, colleagues, friends, relatives, parents, men and women, ... Consciously or sub consciously to a certain extent.

Accept the fact as this is the way life is ... in our current society.

Do not be bothered nor should you feel depress by this kind of natural human behaviour of the modern world.

Just accept it, play by the rule and you will feel the norm as part of your own natural characteristic that is common to everyone you come across in your life.

radii
30-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I treat girlfriend fuck like staying at home. (safe and comfy)

I treat whore fucking like an adventure. (a bit risky but more fun)

Do not mix; personally I do not like Rojak.

:rolleyes:

Haha nicely said, most impt when patronising whores keep chanting this sutra "no love lost, no love found" you sure will be protected from any "demoness" KC haha :D

kockadood
06-02-2012, 02:32 AM
bro you aint study your science well?

theres this thing called 'interdependance' you know.

its jus u taking care of each other and benefitting and growing more from it.

nothing wrong with mutually assured profits right?

other than that some ppl do want to settle down, fulfil their needs for family, sex and security. i suppose marriage is that package they are looking for.

if you dont like that package then go shop somemore till u find one or u think u found it. its just all a perception, dont hold onto one so tight or it might destroy u.

cmelater
06-02-2012, 03:54 AM
gals are of only two types. either deserve respect or none at all.

if whores are meant for farking, why not ask "arent they normal people making a living?" some normal gals are worse than whores. two time or even three time taking advantage of everyone. cant even be trusted to speak the truth.

i mean no offense. what makes whores second class compared with non whores? non-whores can be very jialat, so what if they normal background. some of the most jialat divorces on st are involving normal gals.

just my view....