PDA

View Full Version : My sexual encounter with my superior..!! [SHORT STORY]

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 05:20 PM
I just quit my designer job (worked for 5 yrs) end last year, took on a new job this year. So I decided to share my encounter with my ex boss back in the old company.
Again, this is my real life encounter so will not release so much details as there may be colleagues who are bros in here (just to be safe).

About 5 yrs ago, I graduated from uni. So I decided to find a job I like, though I'm trained mainly in IT security and networking. I do have my designing and media portfolio.
I wanted some freedom so I went to find a part-time/freelance designer job then. I went to a local company, was interviewed and was given the job as a designer.

I was shocked that most designers were quite old. Mostly in the 30s-50s at that time. I was 1 of the youngest. The other 2 are poly interns.
My boss was in the mid 30s when I joined. She have a 5 years old kid going into kindergarten at that time. She's kind of fierce and stern in the office. She is a no nonsense person.

I started off with easier assignments or non-regular customers. Those regulars will find those more experienced designers for their quotations and designs.
At first, I was quite a timid staff as I was new so my boss didn't want to find much trouble with me. She didn't find fault with me. I did have some mistakes at 1st but she just verbally warned me.

To be continued... :)

Killerlook
14-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Huh?! I thought you are a tour guide from the previous tread?!

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Huh?! I thought you are a tour guide from the previous tread?!

I hold 3 part-time jobs last 2 yrs.. System analyst, tour guide and designer.
All part-time or/and freelance. I now quit my designer job, just end of 2011..

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Oh.. This will be a really SHORT STORY.
Only focusing on my sexual encounter. ;)

Feilong
14-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Please continue :)

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 09:20 PM
...Fast forward to a 9 months later...

About 1 year into my job (ending 1 yr contract), my boss asked me into her room to talk to me about re-contracting. At that time, my boss was going through some family issues (divorcing her husband), she asked me to sign at least 3 more months as she no time to find a replacement for me.
She agreed to increase my pay by 10% and give me 5 days off for the 3 months (to hold me back for a while). Since the incentives to attractive, I sign with her 3 months more.

Within the 3 months, she wants to put me into a 2 months project with a client. She promised me if I finished this project early for the team, she will release me already, even if 3 months not up. So I agreed.
During the period, many times me and my boss have to work OT as the other guys in the team have families and other issues so they left work latest around 7pm.

My boss was quite a nice lady after all. When me and her OT while discussing and doing the design, she treated me quite nice. Helped me to buy dinner or sometimes asked me want to order McDonald's or KFC.
Soon, she told the rest of the project team that I will be in charged when she's not around to talk to the client. Almost all the time, I am the only one discussing things with her. The other 3 colleagues also don't mind me being the "co-leader".

The day before the presentation, my boss asked whether I can go to her place for dinner then after that, can do the presentation (both of us will be presenting to client) for the client. Her child isn't feeling well so she needs to look after her.
So roughly around 6pm, the whole office left and she asked me to follow her to her place for dinner. After dinner, we discussed some matters and gone into doing the report.

My boss then suddenly had a conversation with me for a while after doing the draft of the presentation slides..
Boss: Why I never heard any complaints that you want to go home earlier or your gf finding you etc. Unlike me, must look after my kid while working. My husband also somehow useless to me.
Me: Er.. I no gf and I only stay with my parents with my brother. So not a worry if I need to work late. At most just inform them not to wait for me for dinner.
Boss: Oh. No wonder I asked you OT, you never find problems with me. Eh, can ask you something?
Me: Yes, boss?
Boss: Aiya, here not office, talk informal also no prob lah. Btw, if I were to ask you to permanently work for me for at least 2 years, you willing? Salary can be discussed further.
Me: Can let me consider 1st, at least after this project?
Boss: I think that you're an all-rounder in IT and you got designing knowledge. I'm doing of doing more of IT services, so I need you in my team. If you join me, I give you a managerial position. But also let you work part-time 3 days work week? So you can continue your other jobs.
Me: It's a good pay and job scope attractive for me. But let me consider can as I have a part-time system analyst and tour guide job?
Boss: Ok, let me know when you decided. Let's get back to work.

So we continued working late in the night until around 11pm or so then we finished. After that, she told me can take time off and can come only after lunchtime.
Since she took my 5hrs, she repay me by giving me time off the next day. But must reach by about 1.30pm as client coming at 2.30pm. I thanked her and left her place to head home.

To be continued.. :)

Andylin24
14-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Waiting for ur updates

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 09:48 PM
The next day, I reported to work around 1.30pm.. Had a long sleep and had lunch before coming to work. 1st thing I reached my desk, she asked me go in to meeting room to discuss further with the project team.
At 4pm, the client presentation was over and they accepted our proposal and wanted to engage us for their project. So my boss was happy and want to treat us for dinner.

BUT.. the other team mates don't like my boss (as she's quite stern during work) so they somehow don't like it. For me, I asked her if I can home to bathe 1st? She said can so I went out and went home 1st. While I left, they said they got family matters and need to go back.
Otw home, I received an sms that only both of us. They not eating so she asked what I want to eat? I said up to her so she suggested eat at Swensen's. I remembered that her daughter like Swensen's so I asked her to bring her daughter along. She said ok arh? I said no problem.

So she suggested the shopping mall, 5 mins drive away from her place. I said ok as it's just a 15mins drive from my place as well.
While we were in there, we had a conversation..

Boss: Thanks arh for helping me in this project. Finally captured this client after 6 months.
Me: Wah! So long arh? Why so tough to get this client.
Boss: Blame it on my team who are so "old fashioned". Your skills are up to date and you can come up with a web design that is so user-friendly and yet, not compromising on the security. I owe this to you.
Me: Nothing lah. It's just my job so need to do it well. Anyway, I have knowledge for both aspect mah.
Boss: That's why you can be a great help to my team. Tonight you're free? If yes, after dinner I ask my maid so come and pick my daughter up, we find somewhere to discuss about you joining my team for a longer time.
Me: Ok. Let's eat 1st, also must make your daughter happy.
Boss: Thanks. :)

So after dinner, she sms-ed her maid to come and pick up her daughter then we can go and find somewhere for coffee. In 15mins time, her maid came and pick her daughter.
So we decided on a cafe that open till late in 6th Ave, we both drove there. At that time, it was about 8.30pm already. When we reached there, it was about 9pm and we ordered coffee to chat.

Boss: Let me start with some details. I give you $3k per month (OT during fixed proj period, will be counted separately). I let you be a "freelance" staff but once every 3 working days you need to come and let me see your work status.
Me: Seems very flexible timing. It's also very attractive.
Boss: I give you this pay is because I don't want to lose you. Hope you won't reject my carrot for this job. Market rate is $2.5k and 3 days work week in office. I modify it for you already so that you work freelance. Can?
Me: If I accept this job, won't other staff find fault with you?
Boss: When they ask, you tell them $2k. Btw, I know you do have tour guide job and system analyst positions. Will this be too tired for you?
Me: Those are mostly I can reject them as they also not paying me that well. But I like you offer.
Boss: Haha! I believed so. You're an asset to me, I can lose you in my company + you not so much commitments. So I think I can trust you to be my sidekick.
Me: Thanks for the trust in me. I won't disappoint you. Ok, I'll pen the deal next Mon. Let me have the weekend to sort out my jobs schedule can?
Boss: No problem. Take your time. Btw, since you so good in IT, can do me a favour this weekend? If you free can help me set up my router? I bought but don't know how to do.
Me: Ok, I come over this Sun.
Boss: Good. But can be around 11am as that's when my daughter won't be at home till 3pm. She will be at her grandma's place. So she won't disturb you that much.
Me: No problem.

To be continued..

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 11:47 PM
On the Sunday, I went over to my boss place to help her do up with her things. When I reached, her daughter already went out with her maid to her mum in law's place.
Sunday is the day she can meet her dad after the divorce. My boss told me she won't be back soon so can slowly take my time to fix the router for her place.

While setting up the router, I showed her how she can do it. So I told her slowly, step by step. She took down in notes. So I told her to take her time too.
In about an hr, I've set up the router for her. By then it was about 12.45pm or so. My boss suggested she will cook something for me. She will cook some pasta.

So I never reject her kindness. So while eating she talked to me..

Boss: Can ask you something more personal?
Me: You're my boss, of course you ask, I will answer you.
Boss: You say 1 huh. U got gf before in your life?
Me: Last time got 1 lah. Didn't last long, about a yr or so only. (Referring to Xiao Li, if you followed my prev thread.)
Boss: Ok, since we're both adults, can ask you something more private? Cos for the past 5 yrs, my husband isn't really close to me. What do guys see in a girl during a relationship.
Me: Diff ppl got diff opinion leh. Some guys are out for sex but some are out for companionship. So different people got diff needs from a gf.
Boss: Haha! You leh? Slept with the girl before?
Me: *blush* Er.. Got lah. I can't resist her.
Boss: Oh. You enjoyed it? Nice right for guys. I think my husband is the type that want a lot of sex with me. But my job so busy until he go find another women.
Me: Yes. It was great that in the later part of our relationship, we did it a number of times as well. Sorry to hear about your husband.
Boss: No worries. I think you're the only one that willing to talk to me. I don't have much friends. Most of them also have their family so I never bother them too. In this case, can we be friends after work?
Me: Oh, I don't mind but I feel kind of strange if I treat you as a friend now. As in the office, you're my boss leh.
Boss: Haha! Of course in office I treat everyone the same. After work, you can call me or text me informally. Call me Lyna (not real name) next time after work. Don't call me boss anymore. I give you special treatment ok?
Me: Sure. So now can I call you Lyna?
Boss: Yes.

After that we TCSS a while, I start to get to know her friendly side which I don't see in office. After a casual chat, she then said these..

Boss: Hey. You said you're single now right?
Me: Yes. I'm single. Not tied by anyone. ;)
Boss: Ok, can ask you this. Today since we are alone, if you don't mind, we go for a swim at the swimming pool nearby? My mum in law SMS me to say my daughter wants to stay for dinner. You go home and get changed.
Me: Sure.

So after that, I went home and get changed n bring my stuff. So we went to her place and took her car to the swimming complex for a swim in the pool. She wore a nice swimsuit, somehow her figure still not bad after she's became a mother.
So we went into the water to swim. While in swimming pool, it was crowded on a Sunday. Some kids pushed her and she bump into me at the wavepool. She lost her balance and fell onto my body. I was practically hugging her. Then I apologized to her.

At that time, when we had body contact, I had a hard-on and she felt it. It wasn't that obvious but she can see smth sticking out. She then smile at me and said "wah. Hard leh. Attracted to me this type arh? Haha!"
I blushed and turned away to avoid awkwardness. So after we swam a while, it was getting crowded so we move to the lap pool. It was rather sunny and she said she afraid she will get more tanned and wanted to stop swimming.

So after the swim, she sent me to her place 1st. Say she want me to sign the contract and see if I'm ok. Just do it now as don't want let colleagues see what carrots she gave me to resign with the company.
So I agreed and went to her place. She said she take a shower 1st and asked me to watch tv.

To be continued..

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 12:28 AM
After she bathe, she wore a spegetti strap sleeveless top and a hot pants. She looks quite good in it and I was turned on by it. Somehow kept staring at her. She then took the contract and let me sign on it. I read through and signed on it. The next thing she said, I was stunned.

Boss: Er.. You just now in the swimming pool, your's quite hard leh. Not bad wor..
Me: Haha!
Boss: Since we are grown ups, don't mind we try someday?
Me: You meant.. *blush*
Boss: I mean that we can try to do what couples do.
Me: You so direct, I paiseh leh.
Boss: Now got time. Want to do some things together? Forget about us as boss and staff. Let's spend some time trying each other out ok?
Me: For real?
Boss: You don't believe me? Ok, I start...

So after that she "pounced" onto me and did some petting. But at that time, I was a little stressed as my mindset that she's my boss afterall. So she stopped and said sorry to me.
She stopped at these as I was a little stunned and said. "I'm sorry if I did all these to you. Hope you can understand. My husband stopped having sex with me for 1+yr. So I do have a need for sex."

She asked me not to say it out. Then I told her, "I know your needs, as you said, we are adults. If you really want me to bed you, can at least let me have some time to sort out my emotions that you're still my boss? Don't worry, I still willing to work for you. But I let you know tonight. I call u later?"

She said, "Ok, thanks a lot." :) After that, I packed and left.

So I went home and called her that night. She said that once in a while when she's happy, she likes to have sex but nobody is around to arouse or please her. She told me that she tried looking for a guy as a companion but can't as most people she knows already have a family.
I confessed to her that actually I was attracted to her too. But that time she was kind of shocking to me so I wasn't in the right mood. I asked for another chance.

She said, "ok, sure. Next Sunday again. Ok? Keep it a secret. I don't wish ppl in the office to know about us. But sorry huh, though we have underground relationship, I need go treat you equally in the office.
Anyway, it's kind of late. Don't think so much. See you in office tmr. Good night."

The next morning, I went to work, she was in the office already. I greeted her as usual like before. She just nod her head and said good morning to me and to others.
She then annouced that I will be still working here but this time, a longer period of 2 yrs contract. So the other colleagues shook my hands and happy that I will still be part of their workforce.

My boss still remembered to treat us to lunch for the project success that day. So she ordered 4 large pizzas to be shared among 12 people in the office. She did not stay to eat as she needs to go out to see a client.
So when she's not around, my colleagues all asked me why I decided to re-sign the contract. I said, "want to find a stable job mah." Then they never asked further.

In the week, nothing unusual happened. So nothing much until looking forward to Sunday which is the day I got a "date" with my boss.

To be continued.. Needs a rest now..

unsung80
15-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Good story, looking forward to more.

jolenekoh
15-01-2012, 01:46 AM
the story u shared with china girl is more believable than this.

ben69
15-01-2012, 02:06 AM
bro frwriter,

dun make us wait too long. camping here liao...

jackurass
15-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Good story,lady boss woooooo .Please continue

ilovebigtits
15-01-2012, 02:44 AM
bravo...Ts!

iop8416
15-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Short story very long leh

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 06:25 AM
The Sunday arrived. So I went over to her place when her daughter left home. This time, I finally can drop the mindset that she's my boss. After she closed the door, she said we can do things already.
So I straight away carried her in my arms and headed to her room. She asked me to lock the door in case her daughter comes back. So we started off with some petting then kissing.

Boss: I hope you don't mind me.
Me: Why you say that?
Boss: I'm very flat de hor. A very small A-cup only. My niece in sec sch all much bigger than mine. My ex husband say no breast, he very hard to have sex with me.
Me: Can I see it?
Boss: Go ahead, by all means. I'm yours now. Btw, no need to put on condom. I won't get pregnant. I went for surgical contraceptive already.
Me: Ok..

So I took off her t-shirt, saw her boobs. It was quite flat w/o her push-up bra. Kind of unique to me. So cut the story short, I went on to screw her. She was moaning so loudly that I was stunned.
She said that have not had sex for so long, that's why she's so high. After we're done, we ordered some fast food to eat and I left before her daughter comes back.

Before I left, she told me some things about work and ask me to prepare so drafts designs to show her the next day by lunchtime.

Nothing much to say about that day.

To be continued...

Kevin_The_Game
15-01-2012, 06:30 AM
Bro FRwriter, love your stories. Keep them coming!

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 07:50 AM
For the next 3 months, at workplace, we behave like superiors. There was once that I was even scolded by my boss due to a mistake made. We already told ourselves, at work, we still have to behave and show no traces of us having a "underground" relationship.
So I never have any hard feelings towards that incident as I admitted it was my wrong to do something wrongly. For that, I cannot claim time for my previous OT. :(

BUT after work, during weekends, we sms-ed each other like friends. Somehow, my boss used the term "FB" after we have sex a number of times (except when she's tired or no mood).
We had quite a number of sexual encounters over the period of 3 months. But it's not every weekend as sometimes I'm with my family.

There was once, I tried to go further than just sexual intercourse. I tried to do other things like fingering. She was ok with it but she told me not to finger too deep inside. I agreed and continue fingering her.
While fingering, she gave out light moans. She was feeling high and can see that she enjoyed it. :D

After that, I asked her if she can do BJ for me. She turned me down and said that she don't like doing BJ. She finds it disgusting. So after that when I was about to f*** her.
She said she want to try to be on top of me. She wanted to do cowgirl. So I obliged and let her be in control of the sex motion. Within mins, she was so damn horny! She ride me like as though she never did this before. She kept giving out loud moans of "arrrrhhhh.... arrhhhh... f***ing good.. ohhhh..."

At that time, I was kind of paiseh as she was loud in her actions while having sex with me. As I was a "newbie" then, I didn't expect her to be like that. Luckily the windows was closed.
I also did moaned when I felt damn shiok. She said, "yours is damn hard. i like it. reminds me when I was young." She then felt tired and asked me to do missionary position. I quickly insert into her wet vagina as I felt I was going to cum anytime soon.

True enough, I screw her in missionary for less than 2 mins, I cummed in her vagina. She said the feeling of having sex sessions with a younger guy is really damn good.
When she said that, I was kind of paiseh. But I was also pleased to hear that she enjoys having sex with me. After all, she's a married women and she do have her needs which her ex husband can't satisfy her. :o

After that, she asked me to take a quick shower then we went out for lunch, before her daughter comes back. We decided to just eat at a coffeeshop near to her place. While eating, she asked me whether do I want a promotion as she noticed I've been diligent at work.
I said, up to her as in the workplace, she calls the shots. She then said, "you say 1 huh. ok, I announce your "fate" 1 month later. let you decide you don't want. haha!" :p

After eating, I went back to get my things and headed home.

That was for now.. To be continued..

joew2005
15-01-2012, 08:22 AM
whoa ..... office luv affair with yr office,u will fly high high la .....

naturegreen
15-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Is your company still employing? :D

studdyme
15-01-2012, 10:32 AM
wow.....lucky threadstarter!

moder
15-01-2012, 10:45 AM
camp here too......

iop8416
15-01-2012, 11:24 AM
so end of story ?

FxxkMarlbolotan
15-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Good , ps carry on:)

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 06:50 PM
...1 month later...

My boss called for a meeting in the office. She asked us to gather at the meeting room to wait for her. So me and my other colleagues went in the meeting room.
After a while, she came in with a stern look. At that moment, I thought we all are going to get scolded for something. She then announced that we will be taking up a small-scale new project for the client.

In front of the whole lot of people, around 25 staffs (incl. me), she said she's going to let me handle the project, alongside with her. So the other colleagues congratulated me and gave me a handshake.
But some of those have long experience working in the company, they winked at me and wished me "good luck". I was curious why they said that so after the meeting, I approached them for lunch (that time I was a young officer) and asked them what they meant.

According to them, it can be the start of my "fairy tale" or nightmare. To them, they said she did this before on 10 people, only 2 survived her test on the staff and the 8 others were sacked. The 2 that survived, they eventually left the job.
After hearing that, I was shocked and scared. I couldn't even finish eating my lunch and went back to work after that. I kept thinking about the thing the senior staff said. I was quite quiet the whole day in office.

At night, I took the courage to sms my boss to ask her more about the project to "test water"..

Me: Boss, do you mind sharing with me more info about our new client?
Boss: Er.. Next time after work, you can call me Lyna. Remember? Of course, I was waiting for you to open your mouth to ask me. By the way, how come you so quiet the whole day. Anything is bothering you?
Me: No, I'm fine.
Boss: Really? I saw you talking to Peter (the senior staff) during lunchtime. He told you something about me related to your this "mission" I handled you right?
Me: Yes. He told me you tested 10 staff before and only 2 make it pass your test.
Boss: Don't worry. You passed my test 1 month ago when I asked you about your promotion. That is why I am willing to put you in this project. This is quite a potential big client. They are letting us handle their smaller project 1st. So can you help me to impress them?
Me: Sure. I will put in my best effort.
Boss: Good to hear that. Hey, my daughter wants to sleep already, I talk to you in the office tomorrow ok? Good night.
Me: Same to you too. Good night.

The next day in the office, she came to my desk and talked to me about the project and stuff like that. Then after talking to me, it was around lunchtime. She asked me want to join her for lunch so we can continue discussing? *she winked at me*
I said ok. So we head out for lunch. When in the car, she said let's go somewhere far. But I told her that lunch hour may exceed if too far. She laughed and said, "hello. your boss is me leh. scared what?" Then I said, "ya hor. haha! paiseh.."

She then drove to Sembawang beach there the old British house the restaurant for lunch and we had a conversation.

Boss: Can I ask you something serious?
Me: Sure.
Boss: I need a companion to be with me. My daughter also needs a man to up to. Now she's w/o a father who cares for her. I think you will fit this role. I've observed you for so many months. So what are your thoughts? Btw, talk to me like you friend. We are outside now, don't call me boss to attract unwanted attention.
Me: Ok. Lyna, to be frank, I am also interested in you as I like you character. But I was afraid to really open my mouth as no matter what you're still my boss. I am somewhat similar to you. I'm single and also wish to have a companion.
Boss: Hmm.. Like this, isn't it good? We both have the same thoughts. But I promise you, if you become my companion and you happen to fall in love for a girl, I will not stop you from dating her. Just don't ignore me as your friend can already. I'm not unreasonable but also don't betray me.
Me: Of course I won't betray you. But I doubt I have the chance to find my lifelong partner again.
Boss: Say so much, so you willing to be my companion or you can say we're a fling?
Me: Ok, sure. You're such a nice lady, who will not what you?
Boss: Haha! You're the lucky one who can see my nice side. Many guys only saw my ugly side. So many guys don't like me. Understand?
Me: Ok. Let's eat then go back office.
Boss: Ya, but no need to rush. ;)

To be continued...

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 10:06 PM
...Fast forward 3 weeks later...

During the past 3 weeks, most of the time, I'm doing the work at home as that was the privilege given to me in the contract. I only need to report back to office for a day or 2 in a week. :)

This point in time was the presentation to the client on the project. As this is a small-scale project, we were given only a month to complete. My boss asked me am I prepared to present to the client? I confidently said yes.
As I've prepared how to reply the clients if they pose to me difficult questions or queries. So during the presentation, it went smoothly. The client was happy with what I've come up for them and they decided to pen down a deal for a short term.

After the meeting, she congratulated me for my achievements with the company so far. I even clinched a client (practically 1 man show) when I've been here for about a year.
She praised me in front of all my colleagues and staff. They also agreed that I've done a lot for the company. So at that moment, my boss promoted me to Supervisor position. She announced in front of everybody.

But at that moment, someone wrote a complaint e-mail to my boss to complaint that my boss is being too close to me and she kept citing me in many areas.
That night, my boss asked me to give her a call when I'm free. She told me about the complaint e-mail but the names were not revealed to me. I know that there will be office politics but I told her to deal with this fairly.

She said something. She told me she is aware that some staffs are talking about us seeing each other. So Lyna (my boss) told me that it's about time we reveal our relationship. If we don't own up, they can complaint to the authorities and we may get into trouble.
Lyna said, if we open up our relationship, it may not be a bad thing too. She can openly talk to me and chat with me. But there should also be a limit on how can she treat me in the office.

I knew we had no choice but to abide to what Lyna wanted. So I agreed and she said, tomorrow, I will wait for her at the building lobby and we will go into the office together.
I agreed. So she said, after we meet, we need to somehow show signs of us being together. At the very least, we must smile at each other. When they ask, we will just own up our relationship. As fling/companion doesn't sound appropriate, we decided to say that we are "dating".

So that's all we chat for the night. After we chat, I went to sleep.

The next morning, we met at the building lobby before heading up to the office. So when she arrived, we took the lift together and went up. When we reached our office, we smiled at each other and say "see you later".
This somehow raised eyebrows as Lyna is not those friendly kind of person at work. She's a no-nonsense boss as I mentioned earlier. She is nice but strict towards her subordinates. So they quickly came over to me and asked why is boss to sweet to me?

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Lyna nodded her head from her office window. She hinted to me to announce. So I told them that I was dating our boss. They became so excited and asked me was my promotion partly due to this.
Except for a few of them who did not say a word. They just grinned, I knew the e-mail must be from 1 of them. But I tried to ignore them. 5mins later, Lyna came out from her office and the whole staff asked her about our relationship.

She then clarified with them.. "Though we're dating each other. That's after work. We have been dating each other for about a month. I draw the line clearly. At work, he's no difference like others. If he commits a mistake, I will scold him for sure.

If you guys remembered, I did scolded him 2 weeks ago for work related matter. So I did not cite him at work. He is also at risk of being sacked by me if he commits a big mistake. So rest assured. I won't be biased because of this.
His recent promotion have nothing to do with our relationship. I promoted him due to his effort put in and work performance. So there's nothing special about that. Hope I clarified myself."

So after she said that, they started to believe her and continued with our work normally.

Around lunchtime, Lyna hinted to me to go out with her. She wanted me to accompany her shopping. That day, she let the office go back early at 5pm (usually 6pm), to be fair. So we left together.
That evening, she asked if I can do her a favour? I said ok. She said tomorrow is her daughter's school family day, she needs me to accompany her with her daughter to the school event as an "uncle". I agreed.

That night, she rewarded me by letting me have some intimacy with her. She asked me go to her place after 9.30pm (when her daughter is asleep) so we can have private time together.
When I was at her place, she was tired as she had a long day. She asked if a quickie is possible? So that we both can release our urge a little. I said "SURE.." :D

So she took off her top. She was braless and asked to quickly strip so we can do a quick sex. Instantly, when I saw her body (which resembles a teen) with a quite slim figure and small boobs, I have a hard on dick.
I aroused her a little and she was wet. I quickly insert my dick into her vagina and bonk her. She loves a little slow kind of bonk. She loves the "in-out" feeling.

Within mins, I shot my sperms into her vagina. She said, "Wow! So f***ing shiok. Nice shot leh. Ok lah, you better go back home, don't let my daughter see us on the same bed.
See you tomorrow.. Good night.."

After that I headed home in a cab (didn't drive that day) as a happy but tired man. :)

I will continue tomorrow evening. Have to head to M'sia to discuss some work in the day.
Stay tuned for more episodes of this short story...

Killerlook
15-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Keep it up, Bro! One of the best writer here!

ang076
15-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Nice story, bro FRwriter.

I also indulged in limited romance with my former classmate cum superior.
We havent do anything. She simply find fault with me, make me work to take revenge on me for teasing her when we were in primary school.

She knew I was attracted to her and she played along with me.

woohoo123456123
15-01-2012, 10:34 PM
another great story by TS. pls continue !! :D

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Since I'm now holding on to my iPhone, I share with bros here my ex boss stats. This stats is over a period of time. Some times people do eat more and grow fatter, sometimes will slim down.

Age: Early-mid 30s (that few yrs which I was close with her)
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50-54kg
Boobs: A very flat A-cup and flat nipples. (Some ppl say "no breasts".)
Waist: 26-28"
Others: Got a small butt but fleshy butt.

:) :) :)

yang punk
15-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Bro. Your story telling very business-like leh, esp the sex part. So she don't do bj but did you do oral on her? If she like your tongue-job she may reciprocate with bj for you. In bed you must dominate her a bit...tell her in office she is boss but in bed YOU'RE the BOSS! :D

Women like to be dominated in sex that's why doggy is one of their favourite position!

HunterJ
15-01-2012, 11:24 PM
I just love the way you write. Support !!!

XiaoGe2011
15-01-2012, 11:56 PM
happening sia

Fenolix
16-01-2012, 12:04 AM
nice story bro...

eeemen
16-01-2012, 04:06 AM
interesting short story, waiting for more, cheers bro TS ...............

self_reserved
16-01-2012, 10:34 AM
up you this early morning, very nicely written.

i also wanted to fling with my boss when 2 of us were chatting in the small truck container office. on the topic of she liked to wear bikini when she was young, and about her marriage which was on the rocks.

cannot tahan whenever she was wearing tight jeans,which exuded the rather curvy line of her butts (although she has abit of tummy).
i should have tried to massage her shoulders then when she said she needed a good one.

can see that she needs love from her hubby as she is lonely,always stayed back late instead of going back home on time.if i were more daring, should have made my fantasy came true.
but it was all talk without any action.

FRwriter
16-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Since I am checking my e-mails now, just returned from M'sia from meeting today. Not damn tired but will write a short part to this thread. ;)

For the next 2 months, things rather went as usual. We were rather busy during that period as well. There are many projects to complete and it was the period where clients kept pressing us to meet them to discuss matters.
For many things, my boss asked me and another lady staff to follow her as she sees most potential in both of us in this line of work.

Even though we were very busy, there must be times which we are free to do things that make us enjoy. There was an occasion which our office organized a beach BBQ at ECP on a Friday evening (that day my boss close the office).
Since our company is not a big one, we don't have dinner and dance (D&D) so we did have a BBQ gathering to enjoy ourselves.

As the whole office knows I'm the boss's "bf" at that time, they hinted me to persuade boss to sponsor them more $$ for the BBQ party so they can buy more staff. As we are all colleagues, I told them I will help them to convey the message to boss.
So I told Lyna that they needed more $$ to buy the food. Lyna said since I opened my mouth, she said I can take $550 (actually only $400) from the company expenses accounts for this party.

The colleagues thanked me. That night, Lyna asked what should she wear and appear as on that day. Should she be the status of my boss or my gf. She let me choose. She said, "if you want me to appear as your 'gf', I will wear more casually/sexily. if you want me to appear as boss, i definitely need to wear 'more cloth'.."
I told her, it's up to her. As she should wear, what she thinks is comfortable. She she said she will appear as my gf. If not like wear not so appropriately for a boss.

...Fast forward to the BBQ day...

That day, it was an off day for our office. She called me up to accompany her to go and buy a laptop. Her laptop totally cmi (which I also think so). She asked me where to buy better. I told her buy at Courts safer, at least they won't cheat.
She agreed so we met at a shopping centre to go to Courts and buy the laptop. As I'm into IT stuff, I knew what laptop to intro her. After that she asked me go to her place to configure her laptop to sync with our office domain.

So I went to her place. I tried to configure her laptop while she changed to her home clothes. While choosing clothes, she asked me whether I want to take a rest 1st? She can also order some food for lunch. I said ok and she ordered McDonald's meal.
After we ate, I continued to work on her laptop. While doing, I realized I need to go back to office to access some security stuff before I can configure her laptop. So she and me went back office alone (she have the office keys but I don't have).

When in there, it was 1st time we were alone in the office. So she took the chance to lie down on her sofa in her office room. She bought the sofa for so long, she no chance to lie down.
While she was resting, I went to settle her laptop. She asked me whether I wanted coffee? She went to make 3-in-1 coffee for me. I said ok. So after I finished, we TCSS while we had our coffee.

After drinking, it was still early at around 2.30pm. So she suggested we do something. :D She smiled at me and asked whether want to try office intimacy? She asked me have I tried it before.
I said no and she also don't have experience in office intimacy before. So it was a virgin try for both of us. So she asked me go lock the office door while she still lie down on the sofa.

Sorry, need a rest already. Very exhausted from today's full-day meeting in M'sia.
Will continue tomorrow evening when I finish work. :cool:

xiaosiong
16-01-2012, 11:29 PM
great writing bro. camping here!

ahwee73
16-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Gd bro.. Hard already.

rockeuez
16-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Power bro Yr story!!!

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Waiting for some "office intimacy" !!! :D

siaokia55
17-01-2012, 12:27 AM
cool stories~:D

FRwriter
17-01-2012, 05:08 AM
When I came back locking the door, Lyna was stripped totally naked and when I came into her office room, we started French kissing. She helped me removed my t-shirts and jeans and underwear.
At that point of time, I already had a hard-on. She then said, "wah! So hard, so good. I like hard penis." So she helped me stroke and told me to f*** her straight away. I tried to carry her, lifting her thighs up and she assisted me putting in my penis. And I carried her to her table.

She lie on her back on her table and I bonked her in that position. She was dripping wet. She moaned so loud that I think next door can hear (don't know what room/area is it in the next unit). I love her breasts man! Damn flat and small, nipples a small pointy one. I cannot tahan after bonking for long. I shot my load in her f*cking wet vagina.
Both of us did not had enough. Aft this shot, we were still naked and she went on to the sofa to rest. I went over to played with her body. Licked her upper body and had a semi-hard penis again. I tried my luck to ask for a BJ, she sternly said, "No! I don't do BJ for any guys. Not even you. So you don't ask anymore. I will get paranoid."

After that she tickled my balls and said, call me your boss later while bonking. See how it feels to have sex with a boss and staff. Just try, I don't really mean it but just try lah. I agreed and she slowly stroked it. It hardened within minutes and I inserted it into her vagina.
This time we did many positions, it was a damn long bonk. I did it on the sofa, with her doing doggie while she bent towards the wall, and doggie on the floor. We did sex in the middle of the office too (damn fun experience). Ended with missionary on her sofa.

After we done all these. I noticed I bonked her more than 40mins this time. We were both exhausted. Then we just did some long kiss on the sofa. After we finished, she used tissue to wipe the sofa clean, dressed up and left.

It was about 4.30pm then. She say she will drop by my place to pick me up (as my mum needs the car) to go to ECP for the BBQ. In the car, she said, "you really love me is it? No guys see my body, will be turned on to have sex with me like you did. Or is it you want to just please me cos I'm your boss. Now I don't know how you feel leh. Let me know can?"

I told her, "I do start to have feelings for you. I'm starting to appreciate you. But I'm afraid to tell you all these while as i know you're stressed enough so don't want to let you worry so much things."
Lyna's reply was, "you very silly leh. You should have told me lah. I won't mind you. You're let me find back my happiness in bed. So you want to date me? If yes, you need to know, I won't marry again, I am only willing to find a long-term bf. You can do what a husband do but no matter what, my ex husband is my daughter's father. You can't take that position away from her. I must make this very clear to you."

Me: you willing to accept mre?
Lyna: if not, would I even sleep with you?
Me: I'm so happy now. Words can describe my feelings.
Lyna: haha! 1 more test hor. Mon you need to buy me a bouquet of flowers for me. My fav colours of flowers will be your test. If you buy correctly, I date you immediately and you're my rightful bf. Ok?
Me: Deal. :D

To be continued... :rolleyes:

lostbird
17-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Flowers delivery on the way ~~~

PS: I find flat woman sexy in their own way too. hehe. :D ;)

FRwriter
17-01-2012, 10:51 PM
I'll write a short paragraph before I sleep.. I won't write about the BBQ as nothing special happened.

On Monday, the start of the week, we went to work as per normal. As I remembered what Lyna said, I have already ordered carnation flower and white roses in the bouquet of flowers.
According to the florist, it will arrive after lunchtime. I asked the florist to put on my name in the card.

So the morning went on smoothly with nothing really happened. So I awaited lunchtime to faster arrive. When it was lunchtime, many colleagues went out for lunch and they asked me along.
I went with them for lunch. Lyna had some things to do so she asked her clerk to buy for her. Lyna (my boss) seems a little forgotten about what she said the other day.

Ok. After lunch, we went back to office. It was around 2.30pm when the bouquet arrived. I signed and asked everyone to gather (including Lyna) for an "important announcement".
So when we were gathered, I took out a bouquet of flowers and gave it to Lyna. She was "dumb" at the moment and don't know what to say. She then accepted it and also my request to sign.

She smiled and said, "my dear.."

Just 30mins later, I for summoned into her office room.
She looks damn strict."

[size]To be continued.[/b]

HunterJ
18-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Oh no.. strict lady boss calling for staff to enter office room.. SM punishment waiting for TS !! :p :D

woohoo123456123
18-01-2012, 12:31 AM
I'll write a short paragraph before I sleep.. I won't write about the BBQ as nothing special happened.

On Monday, the start of the week, we went to work as per normal. As I remembered what Lyna said, I have already ordered carnation flower and white roses in the bouquet of flowers.
According to the florist, it will arrive after lunchtime. I asked the florist to put on my name in the card.

So the morning went on smoothly with nothing really happened. So I awaited lunchtime to faster arrive. When it was lunchtime, many colleagues went out for lunch and they asked me along.
I went with them for lunch. Lyna had some things to do so she asked her clerk to buy for her. Lyna (my boss) seems a little forgotten about what she said the other day.

Ok. After lunch, we went back to office. It was around 2.30pm when the bouquet arrived. I signed and asked everyone to gather (including Lyna) for an "important announcement".
So when we were gathered, I took out a bouquet of flowers and gave it to Lyna. She was "dumb" at the moment and don't know what to say. She then accepted it and also my request to sign.

She smiled and said, "my dear.."

Just 30mins later, I for summoned into her office room.
She looks damn strict."

[size]To be continued.[/b]
cant wait for next update ! :D

ccl69
18-01-2012, 12:47 AM
really interesting story....bravo TS....

lightning
18-01-2012, 12:58 AM
That was a dumb thing to do. Let ur colleagues know abt ur relationship with a married boss:eek::confused:

Of course, you are sent to office for firing squad!

billgates
18-01-2012, 01:38 AM
The boss will use and discard u like old newspaper...hehe... I like the China gal better. :p

mrloner
18-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Why is it, that the exciting part need to be stop?

michael_368
18-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Damn good story lines...pls do cont.:D

FRwriter
18-01-2012, 10:21 PM
When I'm in my boss office, she told me that she have some mid-long term projects she's interested to take up. She needs my advice on it. She asked me tell her my views professionally and don't say yes as we're together.
So I told her my views and she took into consideration among other staff views. In the end, she accept 3 out of the 7 projects as the majority agrees with the project to be taken up.

For the next 4 months, we were busy working on the project so we didn't contact much that period as we very busy and worked OT on most of the days. Weekends are used to catch up with our family and also sleep.
During the period, we only met for lunch/dinner and it's mostly work related if we're out together. To either do meet clients or to find more info on some things we're doing for the projects requested by clients.

I noticed that during the 4 months, many staffs used me as a communication tools at times, to my boss. But as Lyna knows how to draw a line, I was also reprimanded together with the other staffs for doing that.
As I was the supervisor, I got more scolding from Lyna, in front of the whole office. But after work, she was ok towards me. After work, we're no longer boss and subordinates but couples. :)

During that time, there was a client who "harassed" her as he wants to date her. So many times, I accompanied her to meet clients and when they start to be cheeky towards her, I tried to intervene.
During that period, nothing much between us. Except we did some kissing and hugging. (From my memory, we did not have sex during that period of 4 months as when we finish work, we're dead beat!) :(

By this time, my 2 yrs contract, was almost up for a year already.

To be continued...

FRwriter
18-01-2012, 11:12 PM
...1 month later...

Our projects were doing fine now, clients are also satisfied with our work for them. The 3 project last for about 1 yr. Just nice when it ends, it is also the time my contract ends.
At that time, boss gave a few of us who worked damn hard a few days off from work. This is to compensate us, on top of OT pay. So a few of us thanked her.

During the 3 days she gave us off, she hired a personal assistant/clerk to mainly work for her. When I came back to office, then I knew of her existence. So I went over to greet her.
Lyna introduced me to her (her name is Kelly) and told her I'm her bf and i'm the part-time staff here. For the next few days, Lyna asked me and another lady to go out with her for lunch.

The following days, Lyna asked me to accompany Kelly for lunch. Kelly was initially afraid to talk to me much. Until I told her, Lyna is someone who can draw the line well between staffs at work. So don't worry, if you have any probs, let me know. I won't tell Lyna anything.
So she complaint to me some trivial matters/questions. After a week, there was once I saw Lyna in the pantry and there was no one around. I quickly wrapped my arms around Lyna's waist and told her I want to have sex. It's been 4+mths since I last touched her and slept with her. Need to bonk her ASAP.

Lyna agreed and want sex ASAP. She said she will let off the others staff early, so we can f**k in the office like nobody's biz.
So at 4pm, Lyna allowed them to go already (as nth much to do). Only left with her personal clerk (we didn't know she didn't leave YET.)

When ppl left, we starting touching each other "causally". We also exchanged some kisses and stuff.

To be continued..

alec
18-01-2012, 11:18 PM
TS kanna caught n a threesome followed after??

sundial
20-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Nice story ... please finish this short story before CNY :)

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 10:58 AM
additional people joining in with the fun !! TS, your short story kind of getting longer liao ~~~ hahahahaha !! ;)

Manhooder
20-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Exciting story...predict the clerk saw their actions....

BossQ
20-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Exciting story...predict the clerk saw their actions....

Bruddah, usually it's this case one la hahahhahaha :D

FRwriter
20-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Sorry for the delay.. Have been busy the whole week.
Let me continue the story.

After we started to kiss and hug each other, her personal assistant left. We can hear the door close. So we started to strip. I straight away took off Lyna's blouse. She requested at least 2 shots from me today, same rules of no condom.
So I once my dick was hard enough, I took off my pants and underwear, bonked her on the sofa and 1st shot was damn fast as too long never had sex. After that, we tried some foreplay and I did some fingering on Lyna.

Suddenly, her personal assistant came in. Lyna door was quite near the main door of the office and the room door wasn't locked. Omg! She saw us making out! :eek: We then quickly dressed up and went out.
She told us she help us to buy dinner, she said she's leaving soon. Lyna felt bad and apologized to her. She asked her to eat with us for dinner. So we had a chat. Can see her personal assistant was kind of scared of Lyna at 1st until I told her that Lyna is not the fierce type after work.

She then relaxed and talked to us more about her personal life. She told us she always wanted to find a bf and wanted to try sex. The problem is that she don't think guys will ever want her due to some problems.
We didn't ask further. We ended the conversation and Lyna offered to send her back home after that.

To be continued...

SSJqwert
20-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Just read through the whole thing, not very short leh. Haha but its a nice story, like your writing style, easy to read.

sunnysky9
20-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Good story bro...supporter here

limwp
20-01-2012, 11:21 PM
please continue your story ts. how i wish my boss is like yours. haha

hornybastard
21-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Can feel threesome coming soon:D

NoobNoob
21-01-2012, 02:17 AM
very nice story pls continue..

DeathGod69
21-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Nice story, FRwritter!

Camping for more!

Was wondering would your boss push you and her together?

Deslyf
21-01-2012, 05:10 AM
Nice wants , getting steamy

Deslyf
21-01-2012, 05:11 AM
Nice one , getting steamy

FRwriter
21-01-2012, 09:30 AM
For the next 2-3 months, I only had some quickie sex with Lyna. She was very busy with her family matters (her daughter had a lot of problems). So never really met her much.
Instead, she tried to matchmake her personal assistant (PA) and me. Lyna asked her to join me for lunch on a few occasion. (Sometimes I eat alone before Lyna came along.)

So after a week, Lyna tried to put me to work with her. I raised it up to Lyna that she can't do what am I doing. Her PA also agreed. She then told her PA to leave the room while she wants to speak to me.
Lyna admitted that she was thinking of matchmaking us together since she's single n Lyna don't intend to marry again. She said it's time I get a lifelong partner already.

She told me to give it a try to date her PA out. If she doesn't allow me to have sex with her I can always find Lyna. Lyna said other than me, nobody else will ever want to have sex with her de. We still can be sex partners as she does need sex.
So I told her that I will try asking her PA (I think I gave her a name of Kelly previously). Lyna thanked me for my cooperation. So when I went out of Lyna office, I asked Kelly she want to accompany me to meet a client later in the evening? She said ok.

That evening, we waited for our client at a cafe. Suddenly the client SMS me and say he can't come. So bo bian, me and Kelly ordered smth to drink while we TCSS.
I saw her took off her jacket, my god! From the side of her sleeveless blouse, I can see her opening to her side breasts. It was quite round and big. Nvm, it was a small distraction. After got back to chat with her.

I asked her why she don't have a bf. She told me it was her past which she can't clear herself. In her younger days, she was a secret society leader's daughter. She quit sch after her N'Levels and became a delinquent. But her dad passed away and her mum remarried a factory manager.
I then said since now your family better u never thought of dating. She did fall in love with a guy a few yrs ago. At first she was rej many times. 1 night, she tried to take the initiative to bed him. At first she do something with him till his dick is hard. When she took off her clothes, he can't harden anymore. Later on he got cancer and recently then passed away.

I then ask Kelly, why he so scared when you take off your clothes. She kept quiet and she said next time she show me in private. So after those TCSS, we headed back. She never take my car as she wants to go and meet her cousin.
When I went home, I guess that it maybe due to her tattoos on her body. So I didn't thought much of it and went to sleep.

To be continued..

HunterJ
21-01-2012, 10:22 AM
I believe is some knife slashes on her back which scares the shit out of that guy. lol !!

Don't worry, I believe I will be able to satisfy Lyna too !! hahahah... :p :D

woohoo123456123
21-01-2012, 12:07 PM
camp for more :D

thickdick
21-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Veri interesting story.... PLease continue! :)

boyish2011
21-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Nice!! how i wish i can have such an experience too hehe

waiting for the next part :D

billgates
21-01-2012, 07:29 PM
I think it's becos when she took off her clothes, her boobs were so incredibly big that it scared the shit out of her ex and made his cock shrink.

So I guess the next time she will show u her boobs and ask for your opinion whether it is normal or not. :p

I then ask Kelly, why he so scared when you take off your clothes. She kept quiet and she said next time she show me in private.

whatthefuk
21-01-2012, 07:35 PM
camping for more

FRwriter
21-01-2012, 10:18 PM
1 week later (about 6 months left on my contract)...

There was one evening, I had to work OT alone in the office till around 7pm or so. Mostly at that time, everyone who have left. Lyna don't like ppl to do OT. So I was alone working.
Suddenly, I heard some crying from a corner in the office. (It somehow scared the hell out of me.) Somehow as 7pm isn't that dark, I went to take a look. When I went to the corner, it was a corner where there's a sofa for people to rest. I saw Kelly crying.

As I'm her supervisor in office, I asked her what happened. She said that she had some family quarrels. Now she feels very down and don't want to go back so early to hear her family quarrels.
At that time I was damn busy so not much time to entertain her. So I asked her to wait for me to finish my work then we go for dinner together. As I think she needs someone to talk to, I suggested this. She agreed.

So after about 20mins, I'm done with my work. So I asked her what she wanted to eat. She asked me to suggest somewhere with not so much people. I somehow cracked my brain and suggested a cafe in botanical gardens. (as she stays at farrer road.)
When we went in, only 2 tables are taken. Not much occupancy at the cafe/restaurant. So we sat at a corner as there have more privacy. So we ordered something and we started chatting.

Me: Don't mind me asking, just now what happened to you?
Kelly: It's all about $ matters. $ is the root of all evils.
Me: Your family member gambled?
Kelly: What else. Ya, no thanks to the casino in S'pore. (This point in time, it was in early 2011.)
Me: Oh, sorry. I didn't know your family member are "victims" of the casino.
Kelly: No prob. It's my prob. Thanks for your concern.
Me: Have you applied for the exclusion ordered. They ban the people to enter the casino.
Kelly: Just applied. Frankly, I wish I had a bro or bf who is like you. Who don't drink or gamble. Like this, hard to get into prob.
Me: Haha! I do bet fun fun on soccer when I watch the game.
Kelly: Ya! Like this, is nothing wrong. Small amount for fun no prob.
Me: Oh, but to me no good leh. Somehow still have greed. Anyway, food arrive. We eat 1st then talk.
Kelly: After that can drive me to marina barrage? We continue talking from there can?
Me: Shouldn't be a problem.
Kelly: Thanks.

---------------------------

After we ate our dinner, I drove her to marina barrage. In the car, we just talked a little about work an stuff. Nothing much.
So when we reached, as we walked up to the viewing area on the roof, we had a conversation.

Kelly: Aiya.. We don't talk about my probs already lah. My probs I don't want to bother you. I will settle it ASAP. But can you don't tell boss about it?
Me: Ok, sorry for asking.
Kelly: Nah. I'm should be the one apologizing. I'm using your time. Now is 9pm, you can be at home resting.
Me: It's ok, used to it in the past.
Kelly: Eh.. Can ask you, is boss diff in character in office and when she's out of office? How come you like?
Me: Haha! You guess leh. Is she always so strict? Only in office she's strict. I've spoken to her out of office, she nice to people.
Kelly: Oh.. So how long you dated her? Now still together?
Me: Not really long. Less than a year. Er, we don't really ctc these few months. She got her family things to settle so alot of her workload passed on to me.
Kelly: Oh. No wonder I don't see you 2 so close as of late. Eh eh, can I ask you smth private between you 2?
Me: Ok, go ahead.
Kelly: Er.. How many times you had sex with her? Is the other time I saw you both, the 1st time you had sex?
Me: We did it many times until forgot liao. We were flings before we dated. We started having sex fortnightly then weekly then almost daily.
Kelly: Wah! You so power arh? Good lah. Got someone to have sex with. Unlike me, single and guys don't want me, after knowing my history.
Me: Now can I have my chance to ask you smth personal?
Kelly: I know what you want to know. You want to know what scared my the guys whom I liked right?
Me: Er, ya. If you don't want to say, then it's ok. I respect your privacy.
Kelly: Haha! I don't mind showing you. But must be in private, can't show you in public lah. Can have 1 more request? Can help me find a place to sleep tonite?
Me: Er.. Why? You don't feel like going home?
Kelly: Yes. Don't want to face those problems. And when I find a room then can show you mah. Why not what. Since so late, I pay for a hotel room, you accompany me and I can show you?
Me: Hmm.. Ok lah..
Kelly: Thanks. Drive me to Ibis hotel, near bugis there. We sleep there tonight.
Me: Ok, let go.

We went there and check in the hotel around 10pm already. She asked me to bath 1st, she needs to go down and buy some toiletries.

To be continued...

FRwriter
21-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Ok, after I showered, she came back. She went to toilet to bathe. It took her 10mins or so to bathe, while I went through some documents which I need for the next day's work.
Kelly came out in a bathroom robe. I was a little "stress" and embrassed.

Kelly: So my "dear", do you want to know why?
Me: Yes.
Kelly: Ok, you're a f*cking "lucky" guy to be able to see me strip. Let me make you horny 1st, I give try to give you a striptease.
Me: Wah!
*start stripping*

She started by untying her robe and then lifted up the part that covers her legs. In a while, she was naked. When her robe dropped to the floor, my mouth open big. My dick hardened.
Omg! Her body was full of tattoos. Her back got a phoenix, her stomach got some design and her thighs have a heart tattoo. On her boobs, 1 was a tattoo of a skull and the other was a grenade. On top of that, she got a few burn marks on her back.

My dick, somehow shrank a little as I was scared. She looks exactly like so some secret society member. But her body damn solid. Boobs are round and squeezable firm. Her armpit cleanly shaven and white. Perfect girl to bonk.

Kelly: Guys are like that, stereotype girls who have so much tattoos. Never mind, let's sleep.
Me: No. You looks damn attractive to me.
Kelly: As though I believe you. Actions speak louder than words. If yes, show me you're a man.
Me: I want you for the night. I need sex.
Kelly: Ok, come. Let me shout and moan.
Me: Deal.. :p

Within mins, we were on the bed, hugging and kissing. We were both high. I kept wanting to screw her already. She kept asking me to wait while we foreplay. I can feel liquid flowing out of her vagina so I tried inserting my dick into her.
Before that, she asked me do I dare not to use a condom? As that time was a 50-50 chance. She bought a pack of condom. She said if possible, ask me not to use condom as she wants to feel a real hard dick (since her last sex was in sec 2 or 3).

I then inserted my dick into her vagina. Wah biang! So damn wet. She moaned quite loudly. She said, "oooohhh, f****cking... Shiok!!!" She asked me to do it slow as her vagina not too seasoned.
After just some screwing in her vagina, I cummed at the tome she reached climax. She moaned as though the room was a sound proof wall. Damn loud, sexy and nice! :D

We washed up and went to sleep. It was around 11pm by then. The next morning, we woke up at 5am, together a shower together and rubbed each other's back. She did fondled with my dick and I wanted a quickie. She agreed and we bonk each other in the toilet.
After that we promised not to say a word about this ONS. She took half day off and I took 2 hrs time off that day. We SMS our boss when we checked out.

2 mins later, Lyna SMS me.. "Wah! You spent a night with Kelly right? So obvious you both send me request with diff of 3mins. I grant you time off until before Lunchtime. Pay you back for the 3hrs or so of OTs I owed you + 1hr more for not 'disappointing' me. I approved her leave, you have breakfast with her 1st lah. See you later."

I told Kelly I also have up till Lunchtime, so we had breakfast before headed home to change and shower. After that we headed back to office separately, to avoid suspicion from colleagues.

To be continued..

HunterJ
22-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Faster continue !!! Hahaha... So is all the "ang kong" on her body + scars...

babyonboard
22-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Camping here liao - this thread becoming more than a short story loh.

Giantbb
22-01-2012, 01:47 AM
How come never ask Kelly do bj? will Lyna n Kelly join in threesome?:rolleyes:

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 07:43 AM
It was Friday again.. Lyna wanted to ask me out foe dinner but Kelly already asked me 1st. So I told Lyna I will dedicate my weekends to her. Lyna agreed, so after work, I went out with Kelly.

Kelly: Have boss done BJ for you? If no, then too bad, it damn shiok one.
Me: Er, she never did it for me. You do it?
Kelly: Yes, but somethings are meant for bf only. Unless you willing to date an ex ah lian, you won't know how much I can do on bed.
Me: You will want me meh?
Kelly: As long you can have sex with me? I don't mind. Actually I hate guys who can't have sex. My principle is very simple. Able to have sex = I'm willing to date. Able to make me pregnant = I will marry.
Me: I can date you now meh? I'm still officially boss's bf leh.
Kelly: You don't know what is can "1 leg step 2 boats arh?" Come on lah, you date me for a week and try lah.
Me: A week?
Kelly: Yes. But bet you won't want to break up after a week if you like what I can do on bed. So ok arh?
Me: Ok, as long you don't let boss know.
Kelly: I'm not mad, I still want my job. Ok, let's go and find some place so we can have sex. You want to use condom, you go buy.
Me: Ok. I buy those thin de can?
Kelly: Up to you.

To be continued...

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 02:44 PM
We checked into quality hotel. When we went into the room, within minutes, we strip to naked. :rolleyes:

Both of us were on the bed, naked. We touched each others sensitive area, she gave me a catbath, licked me quite well and enjoyable. Soon she offered me to do a BBBJ! :eek: Wow! So long never received a BJ, not to even mention a BBBJ.
The thing is I never had an experience to bed someone with so much tattoos before. Have a very "shiok" feeling in me. Within mins, I cummed in her mouth. She did not reject but she allowed CIM for me.

I was so paiseh that I shot into her mouth. :o She went into toilet and cleaned up, after she came out, I apologized to her. She said, "it's ok. it's something which I can offer you."

Kelly: You got energy for 1 more shot? I let you screw me. With or w/o CD, it's your choice but you should know the consequences.
Me: Let's get intimate 1st and see I still got energy then we try having sex.
Kelly: Up to you. I'm your "mistress". :p
Me: Ok, let's get things done.

So after that, I touched, squeezed and licked her boobs. I asked her, she say her boobs are a pair of 38D boobs. Then I said, "no wonder so good. I like it." So I fondled and within no time, my dick was hard enough to insert into her vagina.
When I inserted into her, she gave me a damn loud moan.. "Arrhhh.. Ohhh.. Good... I LOVE THIS... ARRRHHH..." Her vagina was also wet and warm. I just can't stop bonking her in missionary. While I fondled with her boobs, I screwed her faster and faster. A while later, I cummed into her vagina.

After that, I just wanted more. I told her I wanted 1 more shot.. She was a little tired. She said, "I'm a little tired but if you want, your dick can harden, of course you can bonk me. Take a rest 1st lah."
I said, "ok. I rest a while 1st."

But after that I was tired and I fell asleep. As the next day is Saturday, we didn't ask for morning call. When we woke up, it was about 10am. At that time, when I woke up, I got a hard-on, I asked for another round.

Me: My there hard now. Can let me try again?
Kelly: If you can cum, no questions asked. I date you for a week (just a "trial" fling)! You already impressed me.
Me: Really?
Kelly: Ya. Most guys the next day also damn chui. Can't even harden to bonk. You still want a shot.
Me: Whoo.. You said it..

Without much delay, she straight away frenched me on my lips. I returned the favour and started to do my stuff on her. Without her knowing, I quickly put my dick into her vagina. She went.. "ooohhh...!!"
So I did a quick bonk and finished in about 10-15mins. After that, I received an sms from Lyna. She wants me to be at her place for dinner this evening with her cousins. I agreed and replied her.

After that, me and Kelly checked out and I send her back home. When I went home, I just went to my bed and slept till late in the afternoon, before heading to Lyna's house for dinner.

To be continued..

sunnysky9
22-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Wah bro...getting very interesting...support all the way

woohoo123456123
22-01-2012, 09:00 PM
support ts for more :D

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 10:58 PM
That Saturday, I was invited to Lyna's place for dinner with her cousins. It was quite an enjoyable dinner with her cousins. We ate quite a lot and TCSS quite a bit.
They were shocked I am her subordinate in the office and she's my boss. So after about 10pm, they left and I stayed behind to help her cleaned the place while she put her daughter to sleep.

She thanked me for accompanying her tonight and she also needs my company tomorrow (Sunday) as her daughter will be with her ex husband. So she will be bored.

Lyna: Thanks for keeping me company leh. I hope I'm not affecting your time with your family.
Me: No lah. My parents also have their things they want to do during the weekends. So not really bothering me.
Lyna: Er. Can I request you stay with me? It have been quite a while since I have a company (other than my daughter).
Me: But you need to let me go home and bathe and take my clothes 1st.
Lyna: In that case, better don't. When you come back, it will be 12am. I'm afraid I may be asleep already.
Me: Ok then. Maybe next time. But I accompany you for breakfast tomorrow?
Lyna: If you don't mind McDonald's, I'm bringing my daughter to West Coast Park (WCP) for breakfast before I bring her to meet her dad.
Me: I'm fine with it. It is also quite some time since I last ate McDonald's breakfast.
Lyna: Wah! You seems like you blaming me hor? *joking tone*
Me: No lah. Is just that I never eat it for ages.
Lyna: Ok lah, I was joking only. See you tomorrow, 8am at West Coast Park McDonald's there. Good night.

Before I left, I gave her a kiss and went off.

The next morning, I went to meet her at WCP. Her daughter seems like very happy that she can meet her dad. I also never really bother about that. Instead I was amazed that Lyna still instill the values that no matter what, that's her father.
So after breakfast, she met her dad at WCP and they went off. So me and Lyna continued chatting.

Lyna: What do you think about my ex husband?
Me: Er, I don't think I should comment lah. I'm considered a "3rd party" in this.
Lyna: Just tell me your views on how he treats our daughter and make a guess why I divorced him.
Me: He still treats your daughter very well. He still loves her. As for you, is it a difference in mindset?
Lyna: You very smart hor? 80% close lah. Is about our lifestyle and also a little due to our differing views on how we teach my daughter.
Me: Oh. No wonder, you don't really have "hatred" towards him.
Lyna: For such thing, I think better put an end to it before it's too late.
Me: Sorry to mention all these.
Lyna: It's ok lah. Nvm about me. Eh, so how are you and Kelly? Dated her? Don't worry, if you are dating her, we should keep a distance.
Me: To be frank, we agreed on a week of relationship. If we can't work out, then we mutually agree break up.
Lyna: Oh. But deep in your heart, I don't think you really like her. If not, you won't agree to this 1 week thing.
Me: Deep down in my heart, I was having a big headache as my feelings for you was so much stronger than towards her.
Lyna: Wah! You still want me as your gf? I thought you will go for someone younger and sexier than me.
Me: I got my reasons why I'm not really fond of her.
Lyna: Haiyo.. Awkard leh like that. Quickly let me know your final decision leh. As I am thinking of putting her under you for your section admin staff. But if you break up with her soon, definitely I can't do that.
Me: Er. I don't think I can last a week "dating" her. But you not angry I "1 leg step 2 boats"?
Lyna: Who says? Which women can stand all these. Is just that I have not have time to deal with you. Since you mention, maybe for "betraying" me, I make you do OT next week which cannot claim time off? Haha! :p Joking lah. This time is my plan, so I "pang chance" for you.
Me: Phew.. Thanks. I let you know asap..
Lyna: Ok, no problem. Hey! Let's go somewhere. (Now it's 10am or so already.)

REMINDER: **Now is about 6 mths to end of my contract**

To be continued..

Gerald Tan
22-01-2012, 10:58 PM
I up the point of FR Writer for being so un-selfish, sahring of his wonderdays with us here. Bruddah, you are the MAN of Y2011. if both Lyna and Kelly read this FR, they will agree that 3 of u are damned lucky..well done MAn of Y2011.

SharkAttack
22-01-2012, 10:59 PM
* starts to clear the rubbish from the bbq cny dinner *

please continue!

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 11:02 PM
I up the point of FR Writer for being so un-selfish, sahring of his wonderdays with us here. Bruddah, you are the MAN of Y2011. if both Lyna and Kelly read this FR, they will agree that 3 of u are damned lucky..well done MAn of Y2011.

Thanks. :)

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 11:19 PM
support all the way ! way more interesting. i loving it! nvr try a lady with full of tattoo. nice one lahs bro FRwriter =D

anyway, Happy CNY to u all bros out there =D huat arh !

At first a little scared as not used to it. After a while, it's ok already.

sf49ers
23-01-2012, 12:36 AM
I can't even get one bonk in the workplace, yet you can 1 leg step 2 boats ... All power to u bro. U the man!

Dsolsz
23-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Wonderful story!

FRwriter
23-01-2012, 09:03 AM
So after that, we went shopping. I tried to hold her hands but got rej. She said, "now you're with Kelly, better not lah. If suay suay met her, I don't know how awkward it will be."
I obliged and we just walk around like normal friends.

Aft some shopping, we went for lunch and we headed home. When I reached home, I kept thinking of her and was horny. I picked up my phone and called her.

Me: Hello dear, can I ask you of a favour?
Lyna: I know what you want. Quickly come over.
Me: You know what I'm talking about?
Lyna: You want sex. Quick, my daughter will be home soon in 1-2 hrs.
Me: Ok, I go now.

So I went to her place, she opened the door and I went in. She said we do a quick one then if got time, we then do other things. I agreed and we went into her room.
I stripped naked and she took off her clothes. Once I see her naked, I got a hard-on. Straight away I cannot tahan anymore so wanted to straight away insert my dick into her vagina.

When I first inserted, it wasn't very wet. So she asked me to go real slow 1st. Within minutes of bonking, I cummed.

To be continued.. Happy CNY.. :)

HyenaHunter
23-01-2012, 09:46 AM
nice story, wishes all a prosperous and successful Chinese New Year of the dragon!

Goatslooter
23-01-2012, 10:09 AM
wonderful story, TS so far already Bonked 3 ladies ! Happy bonking in Dragon year ! :D

FRwriter
23-01-2012, 07:24 PM
After having a quickie with Lyna, her ex husband asked her to join them at KFC for dinner. So after that, we parted ways and I went home.

The following week was shocking. Kelly's attitude totally changed. She was very temperamental at work. Lyna also tried not to tell her off but she asked me to speak to her to find out what happened.
So after work, I tried to asked Kelly out for dinner at the nearby hawker centre. She hesitated at first, then 10mins later, she told me ok. In my mind, she should have something which she felt uneasy but in the end, she felt ok to share with me that's why she agreed.

Ok, it's about 6pm so we left office. I drove her to the hawker centre and ordered food. She was looking normal then. So we started to chat about TVB dramas (which both of us watch) also ate at the same time.
Somewhat midway of our dinner, she told me some things which I was stunned. She told me, she slept with a guy in the office when she was unconscious and drunk over the weekends. Furthermore, the guy now kept pressing her for more sex.

In my mind, the person is quite easy to spot. In our company of 20+ people, only 4 are not married (incl. me). 1 is a cancer patient and he is quite weak most of the time. He is a clerk and works part-time, so he shouldn't be the one.
The other 2, I know 1 is also a regular at nightspots. So immediately, I asked Kelly whether is it Ben (fake name)? She at 1st tried to kept quiet but she leaked out a "free answer" by saying he drove a black car. (Ben drives a black car among the singles.)

She said she don't mind having an ONS but she can't stand a guy pestering for more sex, even though she don't want to. So she thinks of resigning soon, maybe in a day or 2 time.
I asked her whether she wants to raise the matter to boss, as I can do it in personal space. She said don't want. She don't want to spoil her reputation. After that we had a conversation about us.

Kelly: Actually I asked you out is also because I want to tell you, you can go back to Lyna. Let's not be close anymore. I know what kind of person are you, I don't want you to get into a mess of trouble. Ok?
Me: I'm fine with it, but I also must care for you as a friend. So if any problems, you can approach me. I will try to help you in any way I can.
Kelly: Forget it. I have decided. Maybe you can do me this last favour. I may not want to report to work tomorrow. So if Lyna asked, you help me tell her the reason in your personal space. BUT don't mention Ben, I don't want him to be involved. Just substitute another "stranger" for Ben. Can help me for this?
Me: Ok. But is it possible to ctc you next time, as a friend. Maybe we can meet for meals/movie etc.?
Kelly: Well, I have your number. I will use a new number to contact you. You also have my personal e-mail, so you can ctc me using that.
Me: Oh ok. Thanks for still treating me as a friend. Maybe it's getting late, I send you home.
Kelly: Er, thanks. I'm also tired. So today is the last day we're colleagues. Later I will sms boss.

...in the car...

Me: All the best to you in your future work.
Kelly: Thanks.

The next day, she didn't come and Lyna did received an sms to inform her of her resignation. Lyna was kind enough not to "fine" her for her short notice. Instead, she was worried for her as her number is no longer in use.
Lyna asked me to tell her about Kelly. So I told her and she had a peace of mind. I told Lyna, she may contact me again, so don't worry about her.

Lyna: So, you still want me as your gf? Haha! ;)
Me: When did I don't want you.
Lyna: Naughty guy! See you at my place tonight. You know what to do. :D
Me: Really? For dinner?
Lyna: Want me to slap you? *joking tone* Of course not lah. Dinner also can, I order Pizza then we can share with my daughter.
Me: Ok, deal!
Lyna: Get back to work now. Long day at work.

So after that, I went back to work for the whole day until 6pm. Lyna stayed until 6.30pm but I left earlier to go home and bathe 1st.

To be continued..

lonereth
23-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks for continuing the story during this festive period :)

sf49ers
24-01-2012, 02:02 AM
With all the twists and turns, this is turning out better than fiction!

xyzu
24-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Exciting story

totolim
24-01-2012, 02:43 AM
FRwriter is so lucky to be able to fuck both his boss and her PA. i was expecting the story to develop into two women to fight over him. But still, a great story and please do not keep it short cos we won't complain even if this drags on to a 700 episode taiwanese drama style !

DeathGod69
24-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Nice story Bro FRwritter!

Bonking a girl whole body full of tattoo is like doing a role play or wild fantasy, hope I got such chance too. Really a test for my little brother, I wonder will he be outSTANDING or otherwise disappointing.

Hope she find a guy who accept her tattoo-ed body and get into a relationship.

FRwriter
24-01-2012, 10:00 AM
When I reached her house, she ordered pizza already. She and her daughter started eating as her daughter is famished. Of course I didn't mind and she asked me to join in.
So after eating, she asked her daughter to prepare to go to bed (ard 8+pm) and I sat on the sofa to read newspapers.

After her daughter is asleep, she asked me to come into her room and she locked the door. I quickly hugged her and kisses her.

Lyna: I got a request. Can let me moan and shout loudly?
Me: Your wish, it's your house.
Lyna: Thanks, but you know why?
*while fingering her vagina*
Me: Don't know leh.
Lyna: I allow my maid to have sex with her bf 3 times a month. But her bf penis damn long. Make her moan like mad. I cannot let you lose to him mah. Since you also have good sex with me.
Me: Oh. You so open minded?
Lyna: She cannot lock her door and I do spot check to see got CD on the guy penis. After she's done, cannot wash and must come let me check her vagina got sperms or not.
Me: Your maid sure like you lah. Even let her bring bf back to let them have sex.
Lyna: She's also human leh. Don't talk about this 1st. I'm getting wet, sex 1st.

So after not long, her maid bf come. Within mins, I can hear her maid moaning (room just beside Lyna's). So I insert my dick and bonk her.

To be continued..

alec
24-01-2012, 10:47 AM
battle of loudness!!

studdyme
24-01-2012, 10:57 AM
nice story!

DeathGod69
24-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Wow nice, this is like Orgy, why don't you all do it side by side, would be more exciting.

Anyway Lyna got spot check the maid and her BF to make sure got protection.

Nice, camping for more!

C-Note
24-01-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm just wondering whether this maid bf is a bangla or one of our samster here, lol!!!!:D

billgates
24-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Story is getting a bit incredible but I guess TS is stretching his imagination as he goes along. :p

unsung80
24-01-2012, 07:29 PM
A battle of moaning is coming!! See which man can pleasure his woman better!

FRwriter
24-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Sorry, may not be able to update for a few days until the weekends.
As I need to leave to India for some biz discussion. :(

billgates
24-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Okay hope u have encounter with Indian curry and tell us another spicy story. :p

Sorry, may not be able to update for a few days until the weekends.
As I need to leave to India for some biz discussion. :(

FRwriter
24-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Okay hope u have encounter with Indian curry and tell us another spicy story. :p

Doubt will have time for all those stuff.

James PCT
25-01-2012, 01:58 AM
bro i love ur story pls carry on

Omegan
25-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Very nice story!

My feel is that TS is like a decent guy who does not have any fantasies or doesn't mind not being in control

Hey btw you can actually nurture Kelly to be your FB... she sounds horny!

michael_368
25-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Nice story bro. Pls do cont,:D

hserfruits
25-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Bro, i saw this thread out of luck, and i got hooked to your stories!

Made an account just to say hi, and to be a supporter.

You reignited the faith that i have for singaporean girls! I thank you so much, bro! We're all here for you, man!

jux4u
25-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Love your stories bro. Keep them coming!!!!

FRwriter
26-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Continued from previous session..

Lyna: Give me a very good sex today and I surely do something in favour for you. Use your hard rod to bonk me hard and fast. Make me moan like crazy.
Me: You said it hor. Ok, I do it.

So I screw her at a fast pace, as fast as I can. Her moans were loud. She was practically screaming of enjoyment. Sounds of "arrhhh.. Oohhhh.. Yeah, baby!" filled the room.

It was quite of exciting to hear such loud sounds made by her. Within mins, I let out my load of sperms into her vagina. I hugged her tight as I shoot more into her vagina.
After that, she kissed and thanked me. She put on her clothes then she go check on her maid's session. She saw her maid's bf took out a condom from his dick so she checked her maid vagina for sperms.

Aft we are done, we left.

For the next 3 months, I don't have any news of Kelly, so we get on with our lives. We carried on with our work and in the 3 months, we did have sex a number of times.
But all the sex session wasn't as enjoyable as mostly were sessions just we want to relieve ourselves. Sometime it was quickies.

There was one day in office when Lyna was super horny. In the morning around 10am, she asked me to meet her at the handicap toilet for a bonk. So I met her and we did a quick one with a CD on.

To be continued soon...

pary
26-01-2012, 10:00 AM
So nice to be paid and yet have such incentives from your boss. :D

HunterJ
26-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Wah !!! Interesting lah !! The maid is so lucky !! But too bad, kelly not around liao.. :(

totolim
26-01-2012, 02:42 PM
What was the favor she did for unin return after u made her scream like a whore?

Continued from previous session..

Lyna: Give me a very good sex today and I surely do something in favour for you. Use your hard rod to bonk me hard and fast. Make me moan like crazy.
Me: You said it hor. Ok, I do it.

So I screw her at a fast pace, as fast as I can. Her moans were loud. She was practically screaming of enjoyment. Sounds of "arrhhh.. Oohhhh.. Yeah, baby!" filled the room.

It was quite of exciting to hear such loud sounds made by her. Within mins, I let out my load of sperms into her vagina. I hugged her tight as I shoot more into her vagina.
After that, she kissed and thanked me. She put on her clothes then she go check on her maid's session. She saw her maid's bf took out a condom from his dick so she checked her maid vagina for sperms.

Aft we are done, we left.

For the next 3 months, I don't have any news of Kelly, so we get on with our lives. We carried on with our work and in the 3 months, we did have sex a number of times.
But all the sex session wasn't as enjoyable as mostly were sessions just we want to relieve ourselves. Sometime it was quickies.

There was one day in office when Lyna was super horny. In the morning around 10am, she asked me to meet her at the handicap toilet for a bonk. So I met her and we did a quick one with a CD on.

To be continued soon...

FRwriter
26-01-2012, 03:14 PM
What was the favor she did for unin return after u made her scream like a whore?

Oops.. Forgot to mention that..
I asked her for 2 days leave, she gave me 2 days leave + 2 days off (2 days not counted in my annual leave) for the following week..

totolim
26-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Wow your boss is starting to mix business with pleasure, and good thing is she is coming under your control in that respect ;)

Oops.. Forgot to mention that..
I asked her for 2 days leave, she gave me 2 days leave + 2 days off (2 days not counted in my annual leave) for the following week..

Starkarat
26-01-2012, 04:41 PM
good story bro! u r damn lucky man!

FRwriter
26-01-2012, 08:58 PM
3 months left on my contract...

Lyna did not pressure me to sign longer anymore. She knows that I told her before, I do short-term/part-time jobs as I want more freedom to do things. I don't like to have a tied-down life, since I'm single and not much financial commitments.
I told her that I will finish up my 3 months left and I will leave this company. Whether will I still come back, depends. She asked me if I'm willing to come back and do things by project based. I said, "it depends on project and the time I have."

So she agreed and we did not pen down any contract or stuff. She then asked me what am I going to do after I leave her company..

Lyna: So after you finished your contract, what do you intend to do?
Me: Remember I have a tour guide license and I'm also attached with another company as system analyst? Maybe I focus more on tour guide 1st.
Lyna: Oh. At least you already know what you want to do.
Me: Yes. So for not I'm will be doing part-time for both 1st. But after this, I may want to relax for 2 weeks or so, before going into tour guide as it's tiring to be a tour guide.
Lyna: Then up to you lor. Btw, can we still be this close once you leave my company? Don't tell me you date me just for perks in the office.
Me: Of course not. We will continue our relationship. I'm not those kind who wants to have perks that's why I do this.
Lyna: Ok, my dear.. :)

On that day itself, we met for dinner and we did have a romp in some hotel (which I can't remember). In the room, she said...

Lyna: Hope these activities between us don't stop when you leave in 3 months.
Me: I won't. We stay so near (5 mins drive away our blocks), want to meet also easy what.
Lyna: Also true lah. But I'm afraid you're like other guys, after you leave, you also M.I.A mah..
Me: Of course I won't.
Lyna: *smile* You're so nice.. :o

After that, we continued with having sex and we did some foreplay (which we have not done in ages) with some petting and did our usual stuff and that is to bonk her.
Done within an hour and left.

That's all for now.. :rolleyes:

solamesio
26-01-2012, 09:05 PM
is this the end? i'm alway reeading this lol

totolim
26-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Bro

U still fuck her after u leave. Can continue ma :)

3 months left on my contract...

Lyna did not pressure me to sign longer anymore. She knows that I told her before, I do short-term/part-time jobs as I want more freedom to do things. I don't like to have a tied-down life, since I'm single and not much financial commitments.
I told her that I will finish up my 3 months left and I will leave this company. Whether will I still come back, depends. She asked me if I'm willing to come back and do things by project based. I said, "it depends on project and the time I have."

So she agreed and we did not pen down any contract or stuff. She then asked me what am I going to do after I leave her company..

Lyna: So after you finished your contract, what do you intend to do?
Me: Remember I have a tour guide license and I'm also attached with another company as system analyst? Maybe I focus more on tour guide 1st.
Lyna: Oh. At least you already know what you want to do.
Me: Yes. So for not I'm will be doing part-time for both 1st. But after this, I may want to relax for 2 weeks or so, before going into tour guide as it's tiring to be a tour guide.
Lyna: Then up to you lor. Btw, can we still be this close once you leave my company? Don't tell me you date me just for perks in the office.
Me: Of course not. We will continue our relationship. I'm not those kind who wants to have perks that's why I do this.
Lyna: Ok, my dear.. :)

On that day itself, we met for dinner and we did have a romp in some hotel (which I can't remember). In the room, she said...

Lyna: Hope these activities between us don't stop when you leave in 3 months.
Me: I won't. We stay so near (5 mins drive away our blocks), want to meet also easy what.
Lyna: Also true lah. But I'm afraid you're like other guys, after you leave, you also M.I.A mah..
Me: Of course I won't.
Lyna: *smile* You're so nice.. :o

After that, we continued with having sex and we did some foreplay (which we have not done in ages) with some petting and did our usual stuff and that is to bonk her.
Done within an hour and left.

That's all for now.. :rolleyes:

jux4u
26-01-2012, 11:57 PM
That's all??

alec
27-01-2012, 12:09 AM
ya... with the story of the cina gal, least u reached to a pt of even marrying.... so whats e outcome with Lyna then?

James PCT
27-01-2012, 12:56 AM
carry bro i love ur story if can can u teach me how to up ur points i would like to up ur point

thanks

nine9nine
27-01-2012, 01:09 AM
this story seems to be to much of a fantasy from the middle towards the end. But I did for once, read from the start! :D

Omegan
27-01-2012, 02:00 AM
waa Bro damm shiok hor fucking your boss. Doesn't that makes you feel powerful haha?!?

My preference is for girls with bigger boobs, so I wld actually prefer to have Kelly as fb haha. Somemore with sexy tattoos, I find that sexy!

Hope to hear some chapter that you get to up Kelly again yeah...

FRwriter
29-01-2012, 09:44 PM
...Into the last 2-3 months of my time in office...

I had a personal conversation with Lyna in the office. It was about my job then suddenly talk about some other thing.
(Can't really remember how it happened.)

Lyna: So this time round, anyway on how can I persuade you not to leave?
Me: As a staff, I tell you I love this place here. But I want to go onto other jobs for more experience. As a friend, I don't feel like leaving.
Lyna: Haha! Maybe i'm too nice to you. So you want any other perks for staying or not. Can negotiate 1 leh.
Me: Er.. This time i want to leave to persue other things leh.
Lyna: Ok, since you so persistent, I won't hold you back lah.
Me: thanks. But now can I talk to you about other things, personal things.
Lyna: nobody around the you speak lor.
Me: I thought of marrying you. But I don't dare to speak until now.
Lyna: Wow! Daring leh. Also not impossible lah but got terms and condition de.
Me: Really!?! That means I stand a chance?
Lyna: Yup. I never say no what. So you stil got chance. 3 simple criteria. 1st and most impt, my daughter must be able to accept you as her "uncle". 2nd is what all women want, commitment. This means that you cannot sleep with other girls anymore, except me. Lastly, stable income. These are all that I require from you.
Me: You're so nice to me. Such expectations can be met but takes time. I'll definitely work hard to strive all your requirements.
Lyna: Good! But toughest is winning the heart of my daughter.

To be continued. Need to pack luggage for biz trip.
Continue soon. ;)

James PCT
30-01-2012, 12:12 AM
carry on bro huat arr

hserfruits
30-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Bro, sounds like good news in the making for you!

Wish your 2012 a fruitful and happy year!

babyonboard
30-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Wow TS, if this gets into marriage, then it goes into totally new territory liao. Looking forward to it!

kelso
30-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Great story bro! :D

Koizumi
30-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Nice story, TS.

FRwriter
30-01-2012, 10:49 PM
..1 week later..

I was at Lyna house, helping her with some filing. She treated me dinner for the favour.

Lyna: So you really made up your mind that you interested in marriage? Do you know a man's responsibility in a marriage?
Me: I have thought through but about marriage, are you somehow scaring me?
Lyna: As a divorcee, I think I should tell you more about marriage. Maybe you're still young. We're 10 yrs apart, our mindset may be slightly different.
Me: Maybe you can share with me your expectations? Then I see whether are we on the same page?
Lyna: Sure, but for now, can we have sex? It's been 2 wks since we did it. Got the urge.
Me: For this, we're on the same page!

So I started to kiss Lyna passionately. Started to be touchy and then we helped each other to take off the clothes. Within minutes, we both are naked and my hard dick was very obvious.
She used her long nails to "tickle" me and I was very high. For me, I fingered her and in a while, she was wet and some "love juice" flowed out of her vagina.

I cannot take it anymore then I started to screw her in doggie. She likes doggie position and I suited her 1st. After a while, she wanted to ride me with cowgirl.
Her front was facing me and I fondled with her boobs, radio tune her nipples and she was moaning loudly. Soon, I told her I want to "shoot" already. I want to change back to missionary (that position then I can ejaculate).

Within minutes, I let out my 1-week long of "ammo" and we were exhausted after that. :o

We rested a while then we started talking..

Lyna: So you want to know my expectations?
Me: Of course, dear.
Lyna: For me, it's simple. Stable income, able to provide the family with neccessities and I'm ok with it. Since you're holding part-time jobs, I want you to have a full-time job to have stable income.
Me: is that why you kept asking to re-contract now?
Lyna: Yes. If you don't want and feel awkward that I'm your boss, at least find 1 outside. 1 of your current part-time can also be full-time job.
Me: I get your meaning. I know what to do.
Lyna: sure you know? Anyway, this sat is my daughter's b'dae. I'll invite you to celebrate. It's your chance to impress her. ;)
Me: Really? Thanks! I'm sure I can get her a present she likes.
Lyna: Hope so. I give you a clue. She don't like barbie dolls and flurry toys. Oh and don't buy game consoles for her! I don't allow her to play too much games.
Me: Noted. I have to leave, tomorrow I need to meet someone in the morning.
Lyna: who? Client I know?
Me: sort of. Good night my dear.
Lyna: I got a lot of things never tell you yet. Call me tmr if you don't see me in office. Bye...

That's all for now.

To be continued... :D

FRwriter
31-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Just to keep it short.. only a few paragraphs..

On Lyna's daughter birthday, i bought for her a digital camera. Lyna asked me why did i buy such a thing for her. i told her, normal toys she would have received quite a lot. so i gave her smth diff for a change. according to lyna, she said it was the "best gift" she received. :)

so lyna prompted her daughter on whether is she comfortable with me. she asked lyna, "is uncle my new daddy?" lyna told her to.address me as uncle and her "daddy" will always be her biological father.
after she put her daughter to sleep, she gave me a call to say i passed her daughter's test already. just left with 1 more test. that is to find a stable job. that also tempted her to offer me another "juicy" contract for full-time job.

so i was damn anxious but lyna told me she will speak to me again. so we end our conversation there.

to be continued...

FRwriter
31-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Lyna: I want to tell you that you have passed all my "tests". Do you want to come to my place? If yes, bring some clothes too.
Me: Really? You mean I can stand a chance to marry you?
Lyna: Yes. If not why I ask you come to my place to stay? Try staying together mah. See how it works out.
Me: YES! I'm be there in a while. Let me pack my clothes. :D

I reached her house in an hour's time..

Lyna: Wah! Brought a week's supply of clothes huh?
Me: Yup. Be prepared mah.
Lyna: Ok, quickly get changed. I want to have some "fun" already.
Me: Hehe.. Tonight I confirm will do a few shots de..
Lyna: I got say let you do meh? Eh, under my mini skirt, I never wear anything hor.

So I tried to be naughty and lifter up her skirt to see and touch her vagina. After that, I carry her on my arms and then went into the room to put her on the bed. I reached to her drawer to get her KY lotion. Asked her to put some in her vagina 1st as I want a quick shot.
After she put KY into her vagina, I quickly insert my hard-on dick into her vagina to bonk her. A quick bonk and within mins I cummed. So she used wet tissue to clean my dick.

After that we rest for 5mins, I started to french kiss her. On top of that I fondled her boobs and licked her all over. For some reason, Lyna lifted up her hands, I saw her armpit. I don't know why I had fetish for armpit suddenly.
It was white and cleanly shaven. A nice sight! So I cannon tahan and feeling her vagina is wet, I inserted my hard on dick into her vagina and started to screw her from the front.

She was moaning as though her room is soundproof. It was a "hi-fi" effect with her moans and occasional screams of satisfactory. I love the GFE in the sex we had.
I screwed her in missionary for about 10mins and finally let out the 2nd shot. "arrrrhhhh..."

She was smiling and said I brought her back to the feel of the younger days when she was more sexually active. :)

After we are done with our sexual activities, we rest on the bed and we had another conversation..

Lyna: I tell you what I'm willing to do for you if you marry me.
Me: Come on, I'm so excited to know.
Lyna: On the day of marriage, I'm willing to do BBBJ + CIM + Swallow for you. During our "dong fang", I will show you all my skills to make a guy feel like king. I've not done that for anyone before.
Me: Why I so special?
Lyna: There is a reason, of course. I only did BBBJ and only allow the shot with CD on back in my university days when I did it for guys. Other than that, not even my ex husband get this treatment.
Me: So I must be a special guy to you?
Lyna: Yes. So seriously consider me as your life partner and I will definitely let you know your choice is not wrong. Of course, other than sexual life, there are more for me to do in order to be a good wife lah.

To be continued... :rolleyes:

James PCT
31-01-2012, 08:52 PM
frwriter bro chiong arr hahaha good good

alec
31-01-2012, 10:27 PM
this story is getting longer and more addictive.... LIKE!

totolim
31-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Bro FRwriter is now the boss..in the bedroom. role reversal

FRwriter
01-02-2012, 06:11 AM
For the last 1-2 months in office..

Lyna and me behaved as couples openly in the office. Every morning we will wait for each other at the lobby of the building before we come up to the office.
Mostly we walked in holding hands or sometimes hugging each other when we're walking into office. So the whole office knows we are dating each other. But this raised eyebrows as Lyna is 10 yrs older than me.

There were sometimes that in the office, when we wanted a quick sex, she will draw the curtains of her office room and lock the door, during lunchtime and we have sex in there.
Some female staff do tease me and ask me how is Lyna in bed. Got 2 ladies asked me why I like lyna. They say she is so flat with practically no breasts. Got 1 said she wants to let me try her to see how good I am.

I at first thought she was joking so I just smiled and brushed it off. As I'm now "demoted" to a clerk, I was sitting very near her as she is also a clerk. All along she was quite nice to me as I know she wanted to "excel" in front of lyna, hoping for a promotion.
So as usual, when we went back to office, when we rest after some work, we have loose chats among us. Nothing much, just chat abt anything under the sun.

For that day, just so conincidental that we both have to OT to rush something out for Lyna. So when everybody left, we were still in office. Lyna offered both of us to buy dinner. We ordered McDonald's and Lyna paid for us and left.
While working, the lady asked me after work, want to go for a drink in the pub? I said see first lah. See we do until what time. Just nice, Lyna SMS me that she will be sleeping early and ask me to go back my own home for that day.

So immediately I agreed that I will accompany her to the pub for a drink. Within 1hr or so, I finished the report that I need to do and helped her with her report.
At about 8pm when we're done, we headed to a pub near our office for a drink.

To be continued... :)

siaolang17
01-02-2012, 06:49 AM
woah early bird ... my camp is here ...
write more bro

FRwriter
01-02-2012, 06:56 AM
woah early bird ... my camp is here ...
write more bro

Later. Have to work.

ahwee73
01-02-2012, 11:17 AM
To win a mature woman heart isn't that easy. Well done Bro!! Must learn from you.

FRwriter
01-02-2012, 11:48 AM
So me and that clerk went to the pub to have a drink. As I'm not really into alcoholic drinks as I can't drink, I ordered a ladies' drink along with her. (Can't remember what I ordered.)
She was stunned that I'm not those alcoholic that likes to drink. Then she asked me how I went out to meet clients. I said just drink a bit I'm ok, not too much.

Me: You so free that you got time to come out and drink? No need accompany your family? (I thought/mistaken she's married.)
Cathy (fake name, Clerk): Haha! You maybe mistaken Felicia for me lah. If you noticed, I'm very tight lipped with my personal life. People thinks I'm anti-social.
Me: Oops, sorry. But I do know you don't speak about your personal life much.
Cathy: It's ok. Since you seem curious and leaving soon, I let you know lah. Actually my parents abandon me with my aunt when I was young. I also tend have a little social problems since then.
Me: Oh, sorry to hear that. But you don't have a bf?
Cathy: Since that incident, I don't want to get married anymore. I rather be single and support myself. In fact, you're the first guy whom I feel ok to confide in leh.
Me: Confide? You mean now you got something you want to tell me?
Cathy: Yes. Can I complaint to you something but you don't tell boss?
Me: Sure. You say lor. I'm your listening ear.
Cathy: Actually I don't like boss leh. You know how much work I've done? I do much more than some officers did but she never recognize my contribution. I have always hope I can get a promotion since I joined 2.5yrs ago.
Me: Ok, since I know Lyna well enough, I know what she wants from a staff. She likes her staff to be sociable and capable in work. In other words, you need to bootlick her, step by step. I didn't bootlick her but it's because I noticed she likes people to engage more with people then I started to change.
Cathy: No wonder I noticed John (longest and oldest staff in the company) always stick around boss and bootlicking her on many occasions. So that do the trick?
Me: Be careful hor. You do it too obviously, she finds out, you sure kena scolded by her. I kena scolded before even though I was her bf then. She's serious when it comes to work.
Cathy: Thanks for helping me so much leh. In return, can I do you a favour?
Me: Treat me for today's drinks arh? :p
Cathy: Also can. But in return, I let you have fun with me tonight want? You need to report to boss first, since she's your gf?
Me: She wants to sleep early.
Cathy: Your appetite quite good hor? So where you want to go so I can let you have some fun? Don't worry, I'm not her spy lah.
Me: Er.. Let me think.. How about a hotel nearby?
Cathy: I'm fine with it.

So I went with her to a hotel in Tiong Bahru area. Check-in and before we went up, she wanted to go to 7-11 and buy smth. She ask me go and bathe 1st in the room, she come up in a while.
So after I bathe, she came up and I opened the door for her. She came in, she said she bathe 1st then she asked me whether I can stand girls with a bit armpit hair? If not, she will shave. I asked her to shave better.

After speaking, she went to bathe, as I was under the blanket resting. When she came out, she was in her bra and underwear. She joined me under the blanket.
Then she told me I start to do my stuff and she will be my toy for tonight. I got a hard on dick immediately I started to unhook her bra. She was kind of shy as I started to fondle her boobs and touched her nipples. As I was hugging her, my dick kept pressing on her body. So I tried use my dick to rub her vagina area with panties on, she have no rejection.

I tried 1 step further by trying to take off her panties, she lightly slapped my hands and said, "I got say I let you have sex meh?" I then apologized and asked her is she a virgin? She just smiled and never gave me any answer.

More actions to come. To be continued.

FRwriter
01-02-2012, 02:36 PM
woot~ this is soooooo sex-citing now!!! btw, bro, i thought u at oversea biz trip?

Yes. But not everyday. Now my job is like taking aeroplane is like people taking bus.
What I do cannot be revealed. Somehow it's related to security.

FRwriter
01-02-2012, 03:31 PM
After some fondling and touching, Cathy want to be on top of me. So I never rejected her advances and let her do it. While she's on top of her, I saw her breasts clearly and it was such nice boobs.
I then asked if she can take off her underwear? I want to finger her vagina and arouse her. She agreed and she let me take it off. She was wet, I fingered her as she gave out moans.

Suddenly she said something..

Cathy: I cannot tahan anymore. I see your penis so hard and so long today, I want it. Can let me have sex?
Me: Really? You willing to give me your virginity?
Cathy: Want to find out whether I'm a virgin, quickly put it in lah.
Me: ok.

She more horny than me. Straight away she use her hands to take my dick and insert into her vagina. Wah! Damn tight but strangely no blood leh. Can see she somehow a little painful. We switched position and I was bonking her in missionary.
I tried to do it slowly but when I inserted my dick fully, she shouted "ouch!" She asked me not to insert my full penis as her vagina quite small/short. She said she bought CD and ask me to put on 1 before I shoot.

She say I shouldn't make her pregnant as i'm not her bf so she say I can't do that. So I reached for a CD and capped on to continue screwing her. After a while I cummed.
We cleaned up and got ready to rest for the night. After that we lie down on the bed and had a chat.

Me: I think you're a virgin.
Cathy: Smart! You're so clever. You must have slept with a virgin before to know the feeling. That's why you know I'm a virgin.
Me: But how come your hymen is broken?
Cathy: Last time I was with the army as I sign on for their scholarship for my diploma. I tell you something, you surely be stunned.
Me: What? You're in the army before?
Cathy: Haha! Ya. We were in the same unit too. I was with the combat unit and you're 1 of the unit clerk. You even helped me applied for some leave before.
Me: Omg! You meant we know each other even before we stepped into the office?
Cathy: Now you rmb? We were both corporal ranks. I was strip off my 3rd sergeant rank as I was charged for smth. But can't blame you lah. My looks back then was damn cmi de.
Me: Now I rmb le. You were charged for something serious but Major gave you a chance as you're a female. Right?
Cathy: finally you remember me! :) Ok lah, let's sleep. Tmr we still need to cheong home to change before we go to office. Good night!

To be continued...

totolim
01-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Bro eating and shitting in own backyard? Is it worth it to fuck with a staff and risk losing a kingdom which will eventually be yours ?

Dirtyboy76
01-02-2012, 04:18 PM
something new coming soon...

flameon
01-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Wah nice write bro ts.. Screw army gals..
Bravo bravo

FRwriter
01-02-2012, 08:27 PM
ai seh~ Army gal sia! good good xP
Wah nice write bro ts.. Screw army gals..
Bravo bravo

If I remember correctly, she got a relaxing job for vocation back then.
She had a bond as she had financial difficulties for her studies during her poly days.

James PCT
02-02-2012, 12:04 AM
frwriter bro carry on

sean69
02-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Me: I think you're a virgin.
Cathy: Smart! You're so clever. You must have slept with a virgin before to know the feeling. That's why you know I'm a virgin.
Me: But how come your hymen is broken?Cathy: Last time I was with the army as I sign on for their scholarship for my diploma. I tell you something, you surely be stunned.
Me: What? You're in the army before?

ok.. maybe i never go universtity before.. but wat does a broken hymen have to do with signing on in the army?? :confused:

FRwriter
02-02-2012, 01:09 PM
ok.. maybe i never go universtity before.. but wat does a broken hymen have to do with signing on in the army?? :confused:

The PT exercises was still a little siong few years back. So she torn her hymen during 1 of the training session.

Virginhere
02-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Hmm..No offense but read til here feel like mans' fantasy liao, what makes TS so attractive that almost every lady in the office offer their body? -.-"

sean69
02-02-2012, 04:34 PM
The PT exercises was still a little siong few years back. So she torn her hymen during 1 of the training session.

:eek::eek: r u serious??!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-02-2012, 04:49 PM
:eek::eek: r u serious??!!

Oh c'mon, you have to believe its true if not how to enjoy the stories in Sbf tio bo...
Who cares its real or not..I never believe any story is real unless it happens to me ...or I know storywriters in person.

Always read with open heart for me ;)

FRwriter
02-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Ok, I think I forgot to mention why Cathy and me had an ONS. She's desperate for some attention from Lyna. So she want to make use of me to attract lyna's attention, somehow.
At that time, I knew her agenda and I know there's no "free lunch" in this world.

For the next week, i started to chat more with Cathy and the people in the office raise eyebrows as they know cathy as "anti-social". This also caught the attention of Lyna.
So 1 day, I was called into Lyna room for "kopi session".

Lyna: How come both you and Cathy becoming so close? I find it strange as she always don't talk in office leh.
Me: I just found out she's someone I know from the army.
Lyna: She also served NS!?! Omg.. I didn't know.
Me: W/o knowing her well, who can guess.
Lyna: Yes, agree! Btw, you fond of her is it? Rarely see you talk to girls so openly leh?
Me: I talk to people like that de lah.
Lyna: Ok, never mind. Eh, but if you like her and want to date her, let me know hor. I won't mind parting ways with you. As long you find a good partner, I will be happy for you.
Me: no lah. Won't
Lyna: I know cathy always wanted a promotion. Why not like that. Today is fri, after work, we all 3 go for dinner together. Tell her my personality after work. I want to see how good she can engage in conversation.
Me: Ok, I go ask her.
Lyna: Oh, tell her it's on my treat.
Me: no prob. Get back to you ASAP.

To be continued.. Sorry for the short part as i'm super tired.

siaolang17
02-02-2012, 10:40 PM
nooooooooo dun stop ..........:p

zelc
02-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Envy TS wonder when will be my turn haha...
Camping for more

FRwriter
03-02-2012, 06:08 AM
What happened next won't be good.
Btw, it's roughly 1 more or less for me in the office at this point.

Stay tuned.. ;)

totolim
03-02-2012, 08:40 AM
i particularly enjoy reading how milf Lyna, who is a serious boss at work, can be such a horny sex cougar in bed

sean69
03-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Oh c'mon, you have to believe its true if not how to enjoy the stories in Sbf tio bo...
Who cares its real or not..I never believe any story is real unless it happens to me ...or I know storywriters in person.

Always read with open heart for me ;)

yes sir!! ..

but i always read with a horny heart!! :D

babycake
03-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Nice story bro looking foward for more action ... Camping =)

Spurslover
03-02-2012, 08:14 PM
What happened next won't be good.
Btw, it's roughly 1 more or less for me in the office at this point.

Stay tuned.. ;)

Sounds like a face-off between 2 women. or Maybe 3some...:D

FRwriter
03-02-2012, 09:09 PM
As I said, Lyna asked me and Cathy out for dinner. As there are 2 ladies and they are not a meat eater, I suggested fish & co for dinner. They both agreed as it's considered "affordable".
So around 4pm, Lyna told the office that the people can leave by 5.30pm. Since it's fri, she let the office knock off earlier.

When it was 5.30pm, only a handful of staff were left (include the 3 of us) in the office. We were finishing our work before we log off. Lyna asked me to drive both of them as her car isn't with her.
So when we left, I led them to my car in the basement carpark of the office. As we went there, I don't know why Cathy kept trying to avoid Lyna by walking beside me, making me in between them.

When in the car, Lyna sat in the front seat and Cathy took the back seat. During the journey, Lyna tried small talks with Cathy and she did replied her. She was daring to admit that she was afraid of talking to Lyna at work as she didn't know Lyna is so friendly.
So when she is at ease with talking to Lyna, she told Lyna more about herself and why she always kept quiet.

When we reached the place for dinner, Lyna asked her why I was the first person she talked to in office as she felt puzzled. Cathy wanted to be frank so she told Lyna not to be agitated.
She told Lyna that actually she have always longed for a promotion as she have done her job well. She a bit despo, so she hoped that I can help her (as me and Lyna are couples).

Lyna laughed.. She said, "you should have raised it to me earlier about promotion. Promoting you isn't a problem as I know you've done for me quite a lot. Ok lah, since you already asked him (referring to me) to help you, I also don't want make him lose face."

Cathy then said, "oh, thanks boss. I'm so happy now. Real thank you."

But I knew in Lyna's mind, she is not stupid. She knew I wouldn't just simply help her do such a thing. I also had a prepared mindset, she knew I had some "activities" with Cathy before I help her.
During the meal, she didn't show any signs of it. But knowing her well enough, I know I'm in deep shit. Can prepare to face the music.

So after dinner, Cathy says she don't want to bother us anymore. She can find her way back home. She stay in the area near us too.
When she went off, I walked with Lyna to the car. She didn't show signs of being angry but I knew, she just don't want to flare up in public.

In the car, when I drove off, she asked me if I can drive her to ECP for a stroll. I said ok, but in my mind, I knew I'm dead soon.

To be continued...

sleepyyhead
03-02-2012, 10:16 PM
camping for more bro :D

fisho
04-02-2012, 12:05 AM
getting exciting...

James PCT
04-02-2012, 12:29 AM
carry on bro

TamKorSang
05-02-2012, 11:45 AM
I smell the end of thread coming...

maddogazubir
06-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Did you bonk her in the open at ECP?

As I said, Lyna asked me and Cathy out for dinner. As there are 2 ladies and they are not a meat eater, I suggested fish & co for dinner. They both agreed as it's considered "affordable".
So around 4pm, Lyna told the office that the people can leave by 5.30pm. Since it's fri, she let the office knock off earlier.

When it was 5.30pm, only a handful of staff were left (include the 3 of us) in the office. We were finishing our work before we log off. Lyna asked me to drive both of them as her car isn't with her.
So when we left, I led them to my car in the basement carpark of the office. As we went there, I don't know why Cathy kept trying to avoid Lyna by walking beside me, making me in between them.

When in the car, Lyna sat in the front seat and Cathy took the back seat. During the journey, Lyna tried small talks with Cathy and she did replied her. She was daring to admit that she was afraid of talking to Lyna at work as she didn't know Lyna is so friendly.
So when she is at ease with talking to Lyna, she told Lyna more about herself and why she always kept quiet.

When we reached the place for dinner, Lyna asked her why I was the first person she talked to in office as she felt puzzled. Cathy wanted to be frank so she told Lyna not to be agitated.
She told Lyna that actually she have always longed for a promotion as she have done her job well. She a bit despo, so she hoped that I can help her (as me and Lyna are couples).

Lyna laughed.. She said, "you should have raised it to me earlier about promotion. Promoting you isn't a problem as I know you've done for me quite a lot. Ok lah, since you already asked him (referring to me) to help you, I also don't want make him lose face."

Cathy then said, "oh, thanks boss. I'm so happy now. Real thank you."

But I knew in Lyna's mind, she is not stupid. She knew I wouldn't just simply help her do such a thing. I also had a prepared mindset, she knew I had some "activities" with Cathy before I help her.
During the meal, she didn't show any signs of it. But knowing her well enough, I know I'm in deep shit. Can prepare to face the music.

So after dinner, Cathy says she don't want to bother us anymore. She can find her way back home. She stay in the area near us too.
When she went off, I walked with Lyna to the car. She didn't show signs of being angry but I knew, she just don't want to flare up in public.

In the car, when I drove off, she asked me if I can drive her to ECP for a stroll. I said ok, but in my mind, I knew I'm dead soon.

To be continued...

typhonic
06-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Please continue.

DKSB
06-02-2012, 10:45 AM
love your short story

FRwriter
06-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Sorry, last week and this week I was always overseas. Same goes for this week.
Next week will have more time, hopefully. Will update the story once I'm free

Sorry for inconvenience. :(

FRwriter
08-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Sorry for stopping the story for such a long time.

At the park, Lyna held my hands as we walked along the shores/pavement under the windy atmosphere. We started with small/loose talks.

Lyna: Are you always frank with me? You never lie to me before right?
Me: Of course not.
Lyna: Good. Now, come clean with me about you and Cathy. I'm not always so nice to let myself forgive you.
Me: Actually, yes. I have something to tell you.
Lyna: Say lah. I won't be angry as I already knew you both have something behind my back.
Me: Yes. I'm sorry. I slept with Cathy before. I'm sorry for that. I hope you won't be angry I won't want to see you angry.
Lyna: Haha! I told you I was prepared to hear this. I just want to know whether are you still interested in mah. No matter what we have an age gap, our needs in the relationship may be different.
Me: Don't "punish" me leh. I promise I won't do it again.
Lyna: I told you I'm not angry. You say some more, I will slap you. No lah, it's ok lah. I know you are still you, of course you wish to sleep with someone young. Just don't do it again, I let you off this time.
Me: thank you, my dear.
Lyna: It's ok lah. But I need to know what you really want in a relationship mah. You already willing to accept me as you gf even I'm a divorcee and even had sex with me so many times, I already find you weird.
Me: Talking about sex, I feel like doing it leh. Can?
Lyna: You hor.. What if I say no? Call Cathy lah.. You see her confirm you more high than you see me naked. She at least got decent breasts. And she is slightly slimmer than me.
Me: no lah, I prefer to be on the bed, having sex with you.
Lyna: you say 1 huh. Ok lah, I let you have sex with me later. Now I hungry, let's go eat supper then tonight I'm yours.
Me: Omg! Really?
Lyna: later I let you know something. ;)

To be continued...

woohoo123456123
08-02-2012, 08:11 PM

At the park, Lyna held my hands as we walked along the shores/pavement under the windy atmosphere. We started with small/loose talks.

Lyna: Good. Now, come clean with me about you and Cathy. I'm not always so nice to let myself forgive you.
Lyna: Say lah. I won't be angry as I already knew you both have something behind my back.
Me: Yes. I'm sorry. I slept with Cathy before. I'm sorry for that. I hope you won't be angry I won't want to see you angry.
Lyna: Haha! I told you I was prepared to hear this. I just want to know whether are you still interested in mah. No matter what we have an age gap, our needs in the relationship may be different.
Lyna: I told you I'm not angry. You say some more, I will slap you. No lah, it's ok lah. I know you are still you, of course you wish to sleep with someone young. Just don't do it again, I let you off this time.
Lyna: It's ok lah. But I need to know what you really want in a relationship mah. You already willing to accept me as you gf even I'm a divorcee and even had sex with me so many times, I already find you weird.
Lyna: You hor.. What if I say no? Call Cathy lah.. You see her confirm you more high than you see me naked. She at least got decent breasts. And she is slightly slimmer than me.
Lyna: you say 1 huh. Ok lah, I let you have sex with me later. Now I hungry, let's go eat supper then tonight I'm yours.

To be continued...
waiting for more updates !! :D

Koizumi
08-02-2012, 08:14 PM

To be continued...

Waiting for your updates...

diputs1269
08-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Curious to know what is going to happen later, please continue:)

pegasus05
08-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Boss ah boss

Power~~~ thumbs up.

Botakhead
08-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Another wonderful story, waiting for more juicy parts....:p

James PCT
08-02-2012, 11:45 PM
carry on bro

kelian
09-02-2012, 12:46 AM
cant wait for more update lol

kwaychup
09-02-2012, 05:50 AM
let's see

Your boss - CHECKED
Ah lian with angkongs - CHECKED
Ex regular Charbor - CHECKED

bro your power, practically baoed everything liao
awaiting your updates when u get backed.

HunterJ
09-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Your writing is always amazing. Story line is interesting too !! Continue ~~~

barneyksc
09-02-2012, 06:23 PM
getting excited.. hope ts can come back in time to follow up with the story.. =)

otamay
09-02-2012, 09:26 PM

To be continued...

I also kay-poh to know what is the something! :D

totolim
09-02-2012, 09:44 PM
She seems to forgive TS too easily. So my guess is either she is pregnant, or she had an ONS herself !

I also kay-poh to know what is the something! :D

keithkeithk
10-02-2012, 12:33 AM
i just started reading this thread . OMG ! awesome
im only at page 6 and my eye alr bth liao . got to rest abit hahaha
abo blind alr cant read :D

anw TS nice one :)

acer2007
12-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Just read frm page 1 to 14 !
Camping for more !

Mrnobody
12-02-2012, 01:16 PM
TS, u say short story but its 14 pages and it lasted for more than 2 years ! lol ..
but i like ! camping here for more ! hehehe ..

Beam
12-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Really man 2 years for a short stroy ? This is reallly nice .. And brilliantly written

FRwriter
15-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Sorry for the long stoppage as I was really busy until I don't even have time to do my personal stuff.
I try to write as much as possible.

~~~~~~~~~

That night, when we checked into the hotel, I was like a "hungry wolf" and started to kiss, hug and had heavy petting once we stepped into the room.
Not long after having some "fun", I cannot tahan and wanted to bonk her already, I started to strip her naked.

She asked, "you so fast want to shoot arh? Don't want to do other things 1st meh?"
I said, "I now got a lot of load, need to release 1st. Later then we slowly enjoy sex ok? 2nd shot can be longer also mah."

Lyna agreed and I inserted my hard on dick into her vagina. Within a few minutes, I shot my sperms into her vagina. This time, she said, "Wah! You really never even DIY during this period arh? So guai. So much sperms."
So after that we cleaned up, rest about 15mins then started our 2nd round of intimacy.

I started by fondling/licking her boobs. Aft turning her on, she offered to do a BJ for me. Better still, as we don't have CD, she did BBBJ for me. She isn't experienced in BJ, so she asked me to "forgive her" if I'm not shiok.
Her licking was damn good, making me very ticklish and in no time, I was damn high. During her BBBJ, I asked her to turn her body around so that I can do something to her "downstairs".

She obliged and I started by licking her very wet vagina. After a while, I started to finger her, she was giving out soft moans.
Within mins, I was about to cum. Lyna didn't stop but continue to suck me. So in the end, I cummed into her mouth.

She rushed to the toilet and spit out my sperms from her mouth, gargled her mouth and I went into the toilet to clean up. After cleaning up, we rest on the bed.
We then had a conversation..

Lyna: Have you seriously thought of marrying me?
Me: Of course. But I don't know when will be a right time.
Lyna: Hopefully you can think of it and get yourself mentally prepared, ASAP.
Me: Definitely I will. Don't worry. (Actually in mind, I plan to propose marriage to her the following week.)
Lyna: Ok, on top of that, do you mind "shotgun" marriage?
Me: Why do you want to ask that? Hard for me to answer now.
Lyna: You know what's called "insurance"? Also, I want to have a child again.
Me: Can let me consider first? I have to think about financials also.
Lyna: Well, I also need time to go and remove my contraception before we can do it.
Me: Noted. Maybe we can have some rest 1st lah.

[To be contiued..]

Botakhead
15-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Keep cummming back for more....."shotgun" marriage, "insurance"....you're "IN" for a good time.:D

yang punk
15-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Haha TS...she gave you bj already...that means she is prepared to please you since you are willing to marry her!:p

CptCum
16-02-2012, 08:09 AM
yummy... thanks for the delicious & juicy story!!!

keep up ur good story... u got.another camper here :)

HunterJ
16-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Faster continue ~ Waiting for more !

Pinoy
16-02-2012, 05:14 PM
This is getting more and more exciting!

FRwriter
16-02-2012, 09:38 PM
After that night, the following Monday, I got a surprise in store for her.
Her personal assistant (PA) told me she have no external meeting or clients on that day. So I decided to take action on that day.

I remembered most of Lyna's jewellery are somewhat oval shape. I knew she prefer that type of jewels. So I decided to buy one to propose to her.
She once told me that she don't really like flowers, instead I bought cookies from famous Amos which she liked (asked a florist to make it like a bouquet of flowers). ;)

During my final week in office, I don't have much tasks. Mainly I was helping with simple admin work.
So on the Monday, I decided to do something. At around 11am, when almost the whole office was in, I asked if Lyna can come out as we face with "difficulties" in our work and financial statements were in a mess (cooked up story).

She quickly came out of her office after she heard that.

So when she arrived at our desks, she asked me what happened. I ask her to ask a guy called James (when she face James, her back is facing me). She turned, I quickly take out the things I bought for her.
When she knew it was a "skit", she turned around, by that time I was on my knees. I asked her for her forgiveness and I proposed to her.

When I did that, she was in tears. The whole office asked her if she agreed, she gave a nod! :)
She was so happy that she finally had a guy who kneel down to her to propose to her. Even he ex husband never did that. She never thought that a younger guy would do this to her.

I was so happy after that, I stood up and hugged her. She said, "don't like that lah. Everybody is looking."
I then stopped hugging her. She was today lunch is on her treat. She was overjoyed that she asked all of us to stay till 1pnm then go for lunch together as she planned to give us the 2nd half of the day off.

So during lunch, she asked me to accompany her after that. She wants to buy some groceries and she got something to speak to me.

To be continued..

Sporty
16-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Nice!!! Kip it gng!!!

danwujon
17-02-2012, 12:21 AM
i'd hi 5 you till my hands bleed

oeioei
17-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Gd one TS! Keep it going. What will your boss tell you?

FRwriter
17-02-2012, 10:11 PM
This will be my last entry for this story..

Since I proposed to Lyna, we went on 2 dates, mainly having meals then we ended up having sex. We also watched a movie during one of our date.
We did have a long conversation which was on some important matters.

Lyna: So when are you planning to rightfully marry me? Oh, do you want a wedding dinner?
Me: Probably after my 6-months contract job. During the 6-months I will always be away from S'pore. I know it's your 2nd marriage and wedding dinner isn't that nice for you. But for me, it's my first.
Lyna: Hmm.. So I must wait till mid-2012? For wedding dinner, we can always accommodate. Discuss that later lor.
Me: Thanks for your understanding on what I wanted.
Lyna: It's ok. Marriage is all about understanding each other. Of course I will also try to accommodate you. But can I ask you something also?
Me: Go ahead..
Lyna: Since you want to marry me, can I ask whether are you interested in my company? I'm around my peak now for my career. In a few years time, I will hit the middle age. That's when my energy level starts to dip. I need your help.
Me: Can I say no now? Ok, I agree. But you need to let me complete my 6-months job can?
Lyna: Omg!! You finally agreed to be part of my team? Full-time?
Me: Yes, dear.
Lyna: Finally I can rope you in.

After that, she jumps onto my lap, I started frenching her, she started stroking my dick to make it harden and we headed to her bedroom. She took off her shorts and panties while I inserted my dick into her as she was high.
As I bonk her, I took off her clothes. Within mins, I cummed.

After we cleaned up, I headed home. That night was a tues. My last day in office was the Friday of that week.
So the next few days we were teased by colleagues and they joked on when will they received the "red summons".

Mainly, I was only doing some clerical work for the next few days. On fri, I remembered that I treated everyone pizza for lunch. They was eventually sad that I'm leaving them.
But I told them that I promised Lyna that I will be back as FT staff after my 6-months contract job. They were surprised that I finally decided to stay.

So on the last day, we didn't do much. They mostly just chat with me. I shared my knowledge with 2 person who were on internship (1 poly and 1 uni).
At the end of the day, the office people wished me all the best and said I'm always welcome back, anytime.

As for Lyna, since she's my fiancee, I will continue in another NEW thread.

Iemanishere
17-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Wish u all the best bro

unsung80
17-02-2012, 10:29 PM
warmest congrats bro.

San Miguel
17-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Congratz bro and all the very best to u bro.

PoloRalph
17-02-2012, 11:26 PM
You are great Bro:)

woohoo123456123
18-02-2012, 12:37 AM
congrats bro ! :D

KevinJacob
18-02-2012, 06:26 AM
upped you +3. Good story bro! Enjoyed every part of it.

want0nmee
18-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Congrats bro

e_coli_55
18-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Nice Story :)

songest
18-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Congrats on your successful proposal. Looking forward to new thread.

Pinoy
18-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Congrats bro! Will be waiting for your new thread!

kelian
18-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Congratz bro

FRwriter
18-02-2012, 10:04 PM
upped you +3. Good story bro! Enjoyed every part of it.

Thanks..

For my new thread, it won't be so soon as now I'm always overseas.
Furthermore, since I left Lyna's company, now not much meetups with Lyna. As I spend more time with my family.

rh8611
22-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Congrats bro. Since she is now your fiancée, I guess don't need to spend time writing your personally life.

I guess most of us are more interested in your other sexual encounter. Cheers

keithkeithk
25-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Waseh . cant wait for season 2 alr . HAHAH

FRwriter
25-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Congrats bro. Since she is now your fiancée, I guess don't need to spend time writing your personally life.

I guess most of us are more interested in your other sexual encounter. Cheers

That's why I still thinking of whether to write. ;)

barneyksc
25-02-2012, 07:56 AM
nice writing Ts... support support...

totolim
25-02-2012, 06:24 PM
once Lyna is in your hands after marriage, u can commence swinging around.

forlifesaji
25-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Good story bro !

guest68
25-02-2012, 09:37 PM

pls write more stories, thks.

AsianBoy86
26-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Well bro .. i love your story and just a friendly advise to you, just to stay Loyal to Lyna and all the best in you future... no more fling around with other girl lo :D

From my opinion, Lyna is the best girl compare to Kelly and Cathy, coz she always think about you, you future, your emotional and always put you in the first priority before herself. (confirm 100% a good wife) ;)

Kelly is not my type as she is kinda person who insecure and seem like doesnt have any planning for "tomorrow"(future planning).:confused:

As for Cathy... kinda abit dangerous because you never know that when she will betray you coz she seem like a person who willing to do anything just to achieve her target (Even have sex with you in order to get promotion or maybe other things).

Im not sure whether this story is real or not, but i wish u all the best in your future and many happy returns of the wedding day you!!!

<美满幸福 & 白头偕老>

no offence ... just my humble opinion :D