PDA

View Full Version : look for a girl can accompany me go for hainan 5 days 4 night

alvisscheah
14-01-2012, 11:43 AM
hi any girl want to join this trip??i will pay for all expenses such as food & tour.if you ok with it pls pm me thanks.

slut
14-01-2012, 04:43 PM
hi any girl want to join this trip??i will pay for all expenses such as food & tour.if you ok with it pls pm me thanks.

err.... include shopping expenses and allowances anot ? oso must share room with u or i am entitled to own room... what is expected of me :confused:

;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi ladies, I be travelling to several exotic and extreme locations end Jan and be exploring these location's cultures, attractions, shopping, festival and food. It be a "Winter Sonata" kinda experience experiencing the sights, sounds and culture that these locations have to offer. Attractive locations includes Otaru Canal, Noboribetsu hot springs and Niseko ski resort in Hokkaido followed by a trek adventure in the Himalaya range and skating in an ice lake and last location will be along the colorful waters of the Jiuzhaigou river north of the Sichuan province in China :D

Only requirement: Must be sporty-adventurous girls cos girlie girls will not be able to complete the trip after Hokkaido :p
Sex optional depending on rest stops :)

MTFKR
14-01-2012, 06:00 PM
err.... include shopping expenses and allowances anot ? oso must share room with u or i am entitled to own room... what is expected of me :confused:

;)

I think he expect more "things" from you:D

see see only
15-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Hi ladies, I be travelling to several exotic and extreme locations end Jan and be exploring these location's cultures, attractions, shopping, festival and food. It be a "Winter Sonata" kinda experience experiencing the sights, sounds and culture that these locations have to offer. Attractive locations includes Otaru Canal, Noboribetsu hot springs and Niseko ski resort in Hokkaido followed by a trek adventure in the Himalaya range and skating in an ice lake and last location will be along the colorful waters of the Jiuzhaigou river north of the Sichuan province in China Only requirement: Must be sporty-adventurous girls cos girlie girls will not be able to complete the trip after Hokkaido :p Sex optional depending on rest stops

Bro IK, WAHAHAHAHAHA ......

If you are serious .... the Q will be from Changi airport until Jurong - :D come here to disturb TS sibo ...... :rolleyes:

BTW TS, Since you are going Hainan .... you can get plenty there why is there a need to post here ? Just curious ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Bro IK, WAHAHAHAHAHA ......

If you are serious .... the Q will be from Changi airport until Jurong -:D

Long queue? - Don't think so. Me not an exotic cocktails (mixed blood), not hamsome, not nice, no 6-packs, not skillful and certaintly never decent. It's really a boring trip which only offers red & orange sunrises/sunsets, starry nights on some nights and perhaps some colors......Sight..sight...Me just an average guy. Often kenna told to step aside or stand-still behind like those guys below @ 2.22mins :o (Note: To my good buddy, don't break the hint, thank you :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8EdOtFrc5w&feature=relmfu

.....BTW TS, Since you are going Hainan .... you can get plenty there why is there a need to post here ? Just curious

I concur and am curious too. :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Lol!!!!!! I bet alot of gullible girls are PMing you!!! :D:D

I don't want to live a cruel life (Pun intended. Just kidding! Just kidding) :p

...... exploring these location's cultures, attractions, shopping, festival and food. It be a "Winter Sonata" kinda experience experiencing the sights, sounds and culture that these locations have to offer...

Gullible girls cannot make it cos this trip needs social intelligence. :D

Anyway, TS - Have a good find and good trip!

wally888
15-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Strange to find gals here when u can get plenty in China at cheap cheap prices:confused:

newcheongster
28-01-2012, 11:30 AM
maybe can find under www.banwan.com