PDA

View Full Version : new budget massage and special joint found

BumpBumpBump
14-01-2012, 02:47 AM
hi guy, just want to share a new joint found today and im not sure is this place been post before.

i personally find that the girl there not bad looking and massage so so but they all provide fuck job and bbbj service.

those who are interested can drop by to

290 lavander st sunrise spa

hope all bro like my sharing.

seanlaw
14-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Oh...oops...
Another paradise gone :(

Brother must you be so open to sabo this joint?:eek:
Be more discreet ...

Robert68
15-01-2012, 02:02 AM
lol. wat is TS trying to do???

popstar
15-01-2012, 02:03 AM
hes trying to get people into trouble. perhaps so cop's work?

nongspyder
15-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Haha. Paradise gone down the drain.

owen10
15-01-2012, 02:25 AM
Shame on u TS! U r not a newbie anymore yet yr post is immature n clearly a sabotage job!

acet
15-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Only AV will like your post...
common citizen like us have to avoid that place liao :(

BTsam
15-01-2012, 10:12 AM
wah lau. i newbie also know not to post location. u post the location who dare to go:mad:

bigbuffalo
15-01-2012, 11:34 AM
any one who made such postings are not stupid..i believe they have hidden agendas...

neuman
15-01-2012, 06:27 PM
hi guy, just want to share a new joint found today and im not sure is this place been post before.

i personally find that the girl there not bad looking and massage so so but they all provide fuck job and bbbj service.

those who are interested can drop by to

290 lavander st sunrise spa

hope all bro like my sharing.

SURE I LIKE YOUR SHARING THIS JOINT US. YOU ARE LIKE ME,
STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, NO GOING AROUND THE MULBERRY-BUSH.
YOU ARE GREAT, AND I WILL DROP BY SOON.

HOPE THEY ARE OPEN DURING NEW YEAR SEASON.

cHEERS.

ebnn
15-01-2012, 08:11 PM
lav E nder u mean ? clearly a sabo case ..:mad:

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 10:38 PM
any one who made such postings are not stupid..i believe they have hidden agendas...

Definitely. Maybe rival shop people? Or someone who got bad service then not happy that $$ spent??
Both also possible.. :cool:

bbgg
17-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks TS for the location.
Went there yesterday afternoon and found out actually there was another shop nearby but anyway i still went to the place TS recommended. Step in and the place was quite cosy, all rooms with attach bathroom. Bussiness was quite good and saw a few brothers sitting on the sofa there chit chatting with the gals.
Was assign a pretty lady looks 20s and figure quite ok. Massage was so so and was offer HJ after the massage but i decline and she immediately offer bbbj or fj:eek:! I took up the bbbj offer and was quoted 80 bucks. Half way through the session i managed to remove her short and undies and managed to put my finger inside and start digging, wtf! before i start digging she was already wet!!! She let out some soft moans and continue bbbj on me, then came the exciting part!:D
I ask her to lie on the bed and spray her legs, i start painting her furiously, she pull my hair and use both legs to grab my head, i can feel she is enjoying herself!! After 10mins of painting i was again on the bed and she was blowing me happily. Suddenly she came up and sit on top of me!!! I told her to stop but she contiune to shake up and down and in less then 5mins, i release all my troops inside her!!! I quickly get up and wash and she join me inside the small bathroom. Paid her 100 bucks and left a happy man, before i left she pass me her ctc, ask me to call her next time before i come as she is not working full-time there.
Again, thanks TS for the location.

chiyo
17-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Went there yesterday afternoon and found out actually there was another shop nearby but anyway i still went to the place TS recommended. Step in and the place was quite cosy, all rooms with attach bathroom. Bussiness was quite good and saw a few brothers sitting on the sofa there chit chatting with the gals.
Was assign a pretty lady looks 20s and figure quite ok. Massage was so so and was offer HJ after the massage but i decline and she immediately offer bbbj or fj:eek:! I took up the bbbj offer and was quoted 80 bucks. Half way through the session i managed to remove her short and undies and managed to put my finger inside and start digging, wtf! before i start digging she was already wet!!! She let out some soft moans and continue bbbj on me, then came the exciting part!:D
I ask her to lie on the bed and spray her legs, i start painting her furiously, she pull my hair and use both legs to grab my head, i can feel she is enjoying herself!! After 10mins of painting i was again on the bed and she was blowing me happily. Suddenly she came up and sit on top of me!!! I told her to stop but she contiune to shake up and down and in less then 5mins, i release all my troops inside her!!! I quickly get up and wash and she join me inside the small bathroom. Paid her 100 bucks and left a happy man, before i left she pass me her ctc, ask me to call her next time before i come as she is not working full-time there.

u did her raw ???????????:confused:

Kiken06
17-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Wat e..... I just recommended r place to few bro Yest....
U r such a spoiler

hcg_explorer
17-01-2012, 06:47 PM
LAU LAN, KAM LAN, BO LAN... me see liao TU LAN

ahleck
19-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Wa lau ehhh.... Din know there is still such a TS around...:mad:

sillyman
20-01-2012, 11:09 PM
pls pm me ctc thks

ParaParaSakura
20-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Best wishes to All bros & sisters
your Family & career
A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
:D:D:D

chiyo
25-01-2012, 03:40 PM

Can anyone tell me is this joint open today? Feeling very horny after reading this FR!!!:D

Happy new year to all SBF bros and sis!!!

yeehaa
26-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Wa Ts, buay gum leh, why you post address big big!!!

You dumb or what? Siao Kia sia...

reloordan81
01-02-2012, 11:49 PM
I had been that place like 8 times liao...had get to know 4 different masseuses liao...but from what i had read in the FRs....simply doesn't make sense..dun have leh....

In there all the rooms are linked and open on top with the air-con set in the middle....its practically quite impossible to have all these SO-CALLED 'HOT ACTION' without hearing and knowing from the rooms besides and opposite... esp i been there in times where all the masseuses are working and the rooms are full...

SO SILENT and tactical ah? With all these HOT action description in the FRs? Wah....really not bad sia....really need a certain level of POWER to achieve this type of 'qing gong' with 'xue shang piao' skills sia....:confused:

daring70
03-02-2012, 07:55 AM
anyone tried jennifer yet ?

typhonic
03-02-2012, 01:26 PM
bro you have just screwed up the place!!!

Maybe that was his intention?

Lampard08
03-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Bro mind to share the location?

bbgg
05-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I had been that place like 8 times liao...had get to know 4 different masseuses liao...but from what i had read in the FRs....simply doesn't make sense..dun have leh....

In there all the rooms are linked and open on top with the air-con set in the middle....its practically quite impossible to have all these SO-CALLED 'HOT ACTION' without hearing and knowing from the rooms besides and opposite... esp i been there in times where all the masseuses are working and the rooms are full...

SO SILENT and tactical ah? With all these HOT action description in the FRs? Wah....really not bad sia....really need a certain level of POWER to achieve this type of 'qing gong' with 'xue shang piao' skills sia....:confused:

Bro they open until very late... go in the night and try it out!!!!

cowmyass
05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
i seriously think that this is a 100% sabo-job in the sense that..... for small shops like these, where got this kind of services wan?

sibei anyhow wan....

but i've been to the area before.... all..... not exactly .... anything to shout for... neither are the WLs... maybe i Suay, always kenna money hungry milfs who want "fast job". faster rub, shoot and get out.

chia_zy
23-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Any brother here tried lingling or lulu???

chia_zy
23-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Brother who have you tried there before can pm me. thanks

squirrel
24-02-2012, 10:48 PM
i been there b4 there no fuck or bj job there lah.. all is trying sabo case.. i think...

25-02-2012, 01:56 AM
what about the next door service ts ?

numbercollector
25-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Had any bro out there tried nicole???? Heard from my friend she provide good massage and service!

blowfish
25-02-2012, 07:22 PM

this type of girl dangerous man, she's working for the $$$ not pleasure. Without a cd she just jump on you??? I'm sure you'll not the first and not the last... good luck to you, I hope she didnt pass on anything to you...

kelvinlin487
25-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Bro can share the details?

chia_zy
01-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Brother share detail leh...

power69
06-03-2012, 10:59 PM
ts is this place come with steam bath room, cos many hc are gone:(
i mean a steam suana room.