PDA

View Full Version : the nights to remember

lettfly
09-01-2012, 10:42 AM
straight laced as I am, I am always in search of adventures in life and to rack up the days and nights in my life that will put a smile to my face when I am jolted by memories of a moment in time in my years to come.

Born and bred for the most part of my life in Singapore, I spent a considerable period of time overseas studying and am about to embark on a new professional challenge and will be stationed for work far away which prompted me to start this thread in search of likeminded Females souls.

we can exchange over emails and if the right chemistry is attained, we can arrange to meet.

I am a professional on the cusp of thirty and love having great conversations over wine. kindly drop me a PM if you are like me looking to clock the nights to remember.

Tsar
09-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Nicely written! like your penmanship! but you are going away, now then look for a FB?

lettfly
09-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Sometimes, the best moments in life are fleeting.

When you have too much of something, it can dull.

Best are you know you have tasted it but to taste it again is difficult.

The first few moments become entrenched in your subconscious.

The heart and mind desires what we cannot have easily.

jasdude
09-01-2012, 05:28 PM
The heart and mind desires what we cannot have easily.

Entrenched within us are desires, lust and greed; which many fail in vain to free.

I am just afraid that your wait be in vain if the Madames eschew the plea.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Entrenched within us are desires, lust and greed; which many fail in vain to free.

I am just afraid that your wait be in vain if the Madames eschew the plea.

Wow! Bro jasdude, very "Cheem-logy" ;)
Si-mi meaning? :confused:
Is it wait long long for pasar malam vans and cashew nuts also bo? :D

Reoxy
09-01-2012, 06:03 PM
am about to embark on a new professional challenge and will be stationed for work far away which prompted me to start this thread in search of likeminded Females souls.

Basically looking for a short-term/ one-off fling.

HunterJ
09-01-2012, 07:11 PM
This thread has its depth in the writing !!!

jasdude
09-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Wow! Bro jasdude, very "Cheem-logy" ;)

Hahaha, bo lah! mama shop many many, why have to wait for the van? I just now went mama shop buy and eat too much ang moh rich tea biscuit! England sudden power sia. I now see again also buay huao. Wah phianzzzzz

Excusie me my writing, really private limited.

HunterJ
09-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Hahaha, bo lah! mama shop many many, why have to wait for the van? I just now went mama shop buy and eat too much ang moh rich tea biscuit! England sudden power sia. I now see again also buay huao. Wah phianzzzzz

Hahaha.. good one !! I just like to see Bro Jasdude's posts.. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-01-2012, 07:32 PM

But to be hornest, this is really an air-row-quen-lee written thread ;)
I wish him luck :)

jasdude
09-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Hahaha.. good one !! I just like to see Bro Jasdude's posts.. :D

But to be hornest, this is really an air-row-quen-lee written thread ;)
I wish him luck :)

Agree! TS! a thumbs up from me. What we did was just for a laugh. No ill intentions for this well penned thread. Good Luck

innuendo
09-01-2012, 09:21 PM
No offence, jasdude, but I think you've misused 'eschew'.

Tsar
09-01-2012, 09:36 PM

With my limited vocabulary and with the help of the internet, I think he meant avoid or shun :D

jasdude
10-01-2012, 02:13 AM

No problem, if I am wrong please correct me BUT you should have included why I am wrong. I am all ears.:)

With my limited vocabulary and with the help of the internet, I think he meant avoid or shun :D

Yes I used "eschew" in this context as avoid or shun. It sounded better too.:)

innuendo
10-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Because to eschew something connotes a practice or habit that's being dropped or avoided. For example, a surgeon may eschew orthodoxy, and opt for innovative procedures. Strictly speaking, you can't eschew something you've had no experience with. You may, however, avoid, shun, dismiss or choose not to employ it.

Since you've used the word 'plea', may I suggest 'heed not the plea'? By the way, the appropriate plural for the word 'madame' is 'mesdames', which suggests the women are married (equivalent of missus). If you're hinting at the single ladies, 'mesdemoiselles' would work (equivalent of misses).

jasdude
10-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the information. Proper context usage vs limericking focus. :)

lettfly
10-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Although it seems my endeavors with the written word in attempting to garner any attention from likeminded females in the forum have yet to be fruitful, I am humbled by how my thread has in some way catalysed an energized exchange of linguistic proportions!

I will definitely commute this episode to memory, surely it will be cajoled alive in time to come!

wahlanz
10-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Wahlanz... Many bros here have berry powderful England! :eek:

Now I is berry proud to tel peeper I cum SBF to learn England... :D

Tsar
10-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Although it seems my endeavors with the written word in attempting to garner any attention from likeminded females in the forum have yet to be fruitful

Linguistic articulation at its best in this thread, however beauty is at its best when it's at the simplest. Many will deem this thread CHEEM.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Linguistic articulation at its best in this thread, however beauty is at its best when it's at the simplest. Many will deem this thread CHEEM.

Some meimeis like swirling rapids rivers and some like smooth flowing rivers ;)

lettfly
10-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I think it is easier to be in the flesh and out there trying to chat someone up than to sit in the comforts of the home patiently waiting for a lady to be interested just by reading a few liners from someone behind the computer.

also, i wonder how many of registered forummers are female to begin with. Moreover, how many of those ate active. Above and beyond all that, how many are intrigued enough to then post a reply to something they might or might not read lest be interested in?

The odds are really against me.

I hope all the worthy gentlemen in this forum have better luck than I do!

If all else fails in the virtual world, go back to basics and hit the streets of reality! Work our magic and who knows maybe someone out there will work their magic on us in return!

jasdude
10-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Patience is a virtue and its needed here the most. Ladies don't sprout out of the ground or dropped from the sky into your laps my friend.

There are lots of ladies in here but they are not easily impressed and moved by a few mere post. Participate in the threads and contribute positively, I myself had a few FBs approaching me because they like what I post and and what I contribute. Well, don't expect anything and if it does; its a BONUS!