PDA

View Full Version : Virgin boy :(

nicboy93
08-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Hi guys i'm currently 19 this year. Studying in poly now. Would wanna have a friends with benefits r/s with somebody. Ok, a more detail introduction about me.
I'm 1.72m tall. I'm considered above average looking. Not fat not skinny just nice. I do sports, basketball, track and field. Would love to meet some girls around my age? Older girls wouldn't be a problem too. Pm me alright? :D

jasdude
08-01-2012, 03:49 PM
I would love to appeal to all BROs that is into SYTs to go easy on the polys/JCs/Unis gals and young interns. You are taking all the fresh meat away from the virgin boys making them look dumb and not wanted. Please spare a thought because you have created a vacuum and a ripple effect! Look here! another VIRGIN? Hahaha

Hello TS, really cannot find at school? Poor boy.

nicboy93
08-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Hah, cos its hard to tell someone i know about all these lah. So just trying my luck? No harm too? Just kinda wanna look for girls, to start off as friends? I'm still looking still. I don't mind milfs too.

nicboy93
08-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Still looking! (:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-01-2012, 07:04 PM
In Vietnam it was 19 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3LdMAqUMnM

Hi guys i'm currently 19 this year. Studying in poly now. Would wanna have a friends with benefits r/s with somebody. Ok, a more detail introduction about me.
I'm 1.72m tall. I'm considered above average looking. Not fat not skinny just nice. I do sports, basketball, track and field. Would love to meet some girls around my age? Older girls wouldn't be a problem too. Pm me alright? :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=266193
Hi there peeps! I'm 1.72m currently 19 years old. Pm me your details if you wanna know more abt me (:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=266119
I'm looking for females out there to actually you know? guide me on sex ? Basically just hoping to find females that actually don't mind getting fucked by a virgin? LOL.

Basic Info bout me
1.84m
19 this year
80+kg (kinda overweight but not to that extreme?)
Chinese

(Everyone have their first time so please don't blame me for posting this?)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=266182
i am 19 years old this year and still schooling. any young female interested please email me or pm me. [email protected]

Nanananaannanana..........19 :p

Apocalypse
08-01-2012, 09:05 PM
whats a 19 year old doing here, and she is pure and innocent and not a fl? hmm......

:D

nicboy93
09-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Still looking! Up up zzzzz

hcg_explorer
09-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Guys want virgin girls...

do u think girls like virgin guys ?

maybe lah.. auntie and ah ma like...

Tsar
09-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Guys want virgin girls...

do u think girls like virgin guys ?

maybe lah.. auntie and ah ma like...

Hahahaha, lots to learn from the suaning experts in here.

Reoxy
09-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Still looking! Up up zzzzz

If I am you I will spend my free time working part-time so that I have the money to look for prostitutes.

nicboy93
09-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Well true, but then i want a more proper relation between that person? Someone who can communicate with me too? Like NSA?

Tsar
09-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Well true, but then i want a more proper relation between that person? Someone who can communicate with me too? Like NSA?

Very contradicting, NSA and want a more proper relation? confused boy! go back to school and ask your lecturer to give you more tutorials to do and don't waste time here.

nicboy93
09-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Don't mean to be rude.. But does the age matters? Aren't you the same too? No offence, i hope bros here can help one another, shouldnt we? Well for the proper relation, what i meant was a healthy communication rather than prostitutes? :D So it's like NSA but with someone more suitable and around my specific age range too? :D Well i'm still finding though, hope more of them pm me :D

nicboy93
09-01-2012, 11:31 PM
So girls, come and pm me with an introduction of urself (: Phone number if possible? And we'll see how far we can go ahead? :D

Reoxy
10-01-2012, 12:17 AM
what i meant was a healthy communication rather than prostitutes? :D So it's like NSA but with someone more suitable and around my specific age range too? :D Well i'm still finding though, hope more of them pm me :D

There are many prostitutes that provides the GFE - Girl Friend Experience.

When you engage a prostitute, you choose a pussy to fuck.

When you look for what you intend to look for, the pussy choose a dick to fuck.

So you want to choose or be chosen?

If you chose to choose, you confirm get a pussy to put your cock in.

If you chose to be chosen, likely you end up with your cock in your hand.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Just kinda wanna look for girls, to start off as friends? I'm still looking still. I don't mind milfs too.

Don't mean to be rude.. But does the age matters? Aren't you the same too? No offence, i hope bros here can help one another, shouldnt we? Well for the proper relation, what i meant was a healthy communication rather than prostitutes? :D So it's like NSA but with someone more suitable and around my specific age range too? Well i'm still finding though, hope more of them pm me

Just sharing my view.

That's where you blur the line. You want a NSA and also want to have a strong friendship with someone else. FB relationship has strict boundaries to remain as a NSA relationship ;) Also someone of your age group be good cos you might hit it off as a long term relationship whilst for a MILF - What you gonna to talk to her? :p

So it's like NSA but with someone more suitable and around my specific age range too

You are 19 and want to seek out same age group for NSA - Meaning - She probably has a boyfriend but still want to fxxk around. Nowadays, These are dangerous age group, 1 single misstep might cost you your life or a scar for life!!!! You should seriously find a good girl and develop into a proper relationship with or without marriage intend.

Apocalypse
10-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Just sharing my view.

That's where you blur the line. You want a NSA and also want to have a strong friendship with someone else. FB relationship has strict boundaries to remain as a NSA relationship ;) Also someone of your age group be good cos you might hit it off as a long term relationship whilst for a MILF - What you gonna to talk to her? :p

You are 19 and want to seek out same age group for NSA - Meaning - She probably has a boyfriend but still want to fxxk around. Nowadays, These are dangerous age group, 1 single misstep might cost you your life or a scar for life!!!! You should seriously find a good girl and develop into a proper relationship with or without marriage intend.

he can probably find one of his HOD thats in her 60s. :D

jasdude
10-01-2012, 02:34 AM
Don't mean to be rude.. But does the age matters? Aren't you the same too? No offence

Let me tell you why kid.

Long time ago when I was your age, I was busy shagging behind bushes, car parks, staircases with gals I meet at discos, outings or from school. I was so busy with my social life as a horny teenager spreading my seeds of love that I did not even bother with IRC which was a easy ready source of flings at my time.

At your age, shag all the SYTs you can get cos the older you get, the lesser you get of these unless you pay. Don't waste your youth, get a true social life a true 19 year old should have; provided you are really one in the first place.

BTW FYI you cannot even check into a transit hotel. Wouldn't you be embarrassed when your MILF FB try to check in and you are rejected?

All in all age matters! there are pros and cons to it. Don't come back until you are older.

hcg_explorer
10-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Let me tell you why kid.

Long time ago when I was your age, I was busy shagging behind bushes, car parks, staircases with gals I meet at discos, outings or from school. I was so busy with my social life as a horny teenager spreading my seeds of love that I did not even bother with IRC which was a easy ready source of flings at my time.

At your age, shag all the SYTs you can get cos the older you get, the lesser you get of these unless you pay. Don't waste your youth, get a true social life a true 19 year old should have; provided you are really one in the first place.

BTW FYI you cannot even check into a transit hotel. Wouldn't you be embarrassed when your MILF FB try to check in and you are rejected?

All in all age matters! there are pros and cons to it. Don't come back until you are older.

very meaningful bro...

Apocalypse
10-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Let me tell you why kid.

back in our days, the bushes, car parks and staircases didn't have so many cctvs. now different, everywhere got camera. Daddies can easily track their princesses on the iphones and etc.

so now doing all these must keep up with the times also. not easy being a youth now.

hcg_explorer
10-01-2012, 01:08 PM
back in our days, the bushes, car parks and staircases didn't have so many cctvs. now different, everywhere got camera. Daddies can easily track their princesses on the iphones and etc.

so now doing all these must keep up with the times also. not easy being a youth now.

yeah bro... not easy being a youth now... only 19 must know how to perform sex... everyday sex sex sex... sibei stressful...

when we r 19, we only know PCC, watch video tapes... not even VCD or DVD, KNN.. want to watch again also have to wait by time rewind finish the tape, bro also cannot stand liao...

wahlanz
10-01-2012, 01:44 PM
FYI you cannot even check into a transit hotel. Wouldn't you be embarrassed when your MILF FB try to check in and you are rejected?.

Any volunteers to standby incase TS can rejected? :D

Not so nice to leave a pussy cold rite...? After all, we are animal lovers. :D

nicboy93
10-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Finding still (: UPZ UPZZZZ

hcg_explorer
11-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Finding still (: UPZ UPZZZZ

So Ah Mah u want anot... 60 y.o. very experience. U no need to do anything, she will guide u all the way... Ah Mah very good in BBBJ cos her teeth all drop liao...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-01-2012, 04:00 PM
So Ah Mah u want anot... 60 y.o. very experience. U no need to do anything, she will guide u all the way... Ah Mah very good in BBBJ cos her teeth all drop liao...

with saliva juices acting as lubricant reducing friction somemore!!!:D
For added pleasure and enjoyment, you can ask her to use her dentures (with the other free hand) to bite your balls, your necks or your smooth butt like love bites while BBBJ you:p

S.B.Y.1
11-01-2012, 04:29 PM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15393/153937847ff907325a47afd8b127da81ad795d55.jpg

ronin_dark
11-01-2012, 04:35 PM
hahahhahaha :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-01-2012, 04:51 PM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15393/153937847ff907325a47afd8b127da81ad795d55.jpg

Wa-Ah-Lau!!!!

Mas SBY1, you need to compensate my dry clean fee for my new shirt today :p:o I just went to buy 4D...Now see this, how to kenna 1st prize? :D But I will save this pic for those blind flies that pm me and wanna exchange pic ;)

nicboy93
11-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Seriously guys, I'm not kidding! Really looking for one now (:

SYTBigBoobLover
11-01-2012, 05:43 PM

Well, you only stated that you only DO the above, in which, there's no statement from you that you will "DO girls". :D

Go get your statement right before others misunderstood that you need someone to 'deflower' your virgin back side. :p

Dickens1111
11-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Would wanna have a friends with benefits r/s with somebody. :D

Piece of advice, use your spare time to improve your English. Helps you with your GPA and definitely your pick-up lines.
Sorry for asking, so are you providing 'benefits' or are you offering to be a toy-boy and expect 'benefits'? You just want to surrender your virginity or you want a proper relationship? Flip a coin and let us know??

p.s. brother here hunt for poly gals (and get them).... you in poly come here to hunt ???

hcg_explorer
12-01-2012, 11:07 AM
p.s. brother here hunt for poly gals (and get them).... you in poly come here to hunt ???

gd say bro..

HunterJ
12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
College days were one of the best constant-fuck days..

berma
12-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Woohoo i love virgins :p

nicboy93
13-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Upzxzzzzzzzz :p

wahlanz
13-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Woohoo i love virgins :p

Lucky u... Lately many young Virgins looking for FBs

Bon Apetite...! :D

didiwang87
13-01-2012, 10:27 PM
me also looking... come pm me if interested

justinerobo
14-01-2012, 10:44 AM
I was also looking for FB during my poly days, seems that 19 years old thinking about such stuff is quite common.. Happened to me too LOL

Apocalypse
14-01-2012, 11:15 AM
When I was 19 I wasn't look for FBs... I didn't know what FB was.

But I wasn't lacking in pussies. :D

nicboy93
18-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Upzxxxxxxxxxxxx

nicboy93
26-01-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm still looking (:

burbencoke
16-02-2012, 11:52 AM
ah then how did you find/hit on girls? I'm almost in the same situation as nicboy93, just rather innate and inexperienced.

thereisnoend
16-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Defending TS abit. Poly girls nowadays only see $$. no money no honey.mind fuck the shit out of you in the middle of rshp, break up then hop to another rich guy.

Poly sex appeal to (most)girls = can buy me free drinks/cigs/ can bring me club. can treat me nicely AKA buy me stuff. He drive car, i drive him crazy on the bed.

depends on what poly and which school you in also. Normally "hotter" girls are materialistic.

Deathsender
17-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Nice try. Good luck and all the best

michael_368
17-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Niceboy,
You are still young,pls dont waste your youth on FB here, better concentrate more on your study and be better a person in your future.
Once you have achieve that, dont worry about no girls coming to flock you..:D

didiwang87
05-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Post edited