PDA

View Full Version : What Is Going On In Sibu Town?

FastFive
08-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Long time ago, before i was transfered to Kuching, there was a lot of actions in Sibu. Hmm..I play this kind of activities at the whole state of Sarawak but only play once in Sibu. What happen in Sibu? Turn to ghost town already? Anyone can share some informations here?

well, i have alot of contacts, I mean very a lot of contacts that u guys need from the whole Sarawa..From Limbang, Miri, Bintulu, Sarikei, & Kuching. Even Kapit I got some women that are thirsty for sex because of their husband working as offshore workers.

Let me start with the actions from Kuching, the place that i hv conquer for 5 years. Every angle of Kuching, is in my mind.

10pm, the door ring~ at Tai Pan Hotel.

Name : Eva
Origin : Local Iban
Face: 8/10 (cute to my taste)
Body: Petite, Slim, Curvy for her size.
Boobs: Soft, cute nipples, quite small (not a boob person)
Ass: Soft, small but perky, cute especially when she walks to the bathroom
Skin: like baby's skin~ awesome
Catbath: 8/10, since she manage to get me wet by doing so.
DFK: Yes! when she's really into it! We shared passionate kisses half way through the session with me pumping away and she screaming out in pleasure.
BBBJ: 9/10, Not much suction but man, her tongue work is enough to make me want to blow in her mouth (never asked)
DATY: Shy but eventually, tried and she shivered with pleasure.
FJ: 10/10, giving that we had 3 rounds, manage to get her cumming 8 times atleast. (After 1st session, 20 mins later she asked "2nd round?" and before i could even say anything, HERE WE GO~ BBBJ, licking me everywhere and cap on, ride me like a cowgirl then i took over missionary style till she climax, but i'm not done, proceed to another 20 mins before she surrendered, 3rd time was also initiated by her, she woke me up in the middle of the night, cap on and backed her cute perky ass into me and guide my didi straight into her doggy style while lying on the bed)
Pussy : Small, tight, cute with neatly trimmed hair
GFE: 9/10. Very friendly, willing to cuddle and talk.
Damage:No damage because I know her quite long already from Grappa.
WIR: Yes.

Got her contacts and facebook. be nice to me, and we exchange. Do not forget tell me about the Sibu town.

depp85
08-01-2012, 07:38 PM
hi bro ,
i have no idea from flight , hotel , to booking to pub ,
can you share more ? cheaper to fly from JB or Sg ?

FastFive
08-01-2012, 07:40 PM
hi bro ,
i have no idea from flight , hotel , to booking to pub ,
can you share more ? cheaper to fly from JB or Sg ?

of coz from JB..where u want to go??

timduncan1989
20-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Long time ago, before i was transfered to Kuching, there was a lot of actions in Sibu. Hmm..I play this kind of activities at the whole state of Sarawak but only play once in Sibu. What happen in Sibu? Turn to ghost town already? Anyone can share some informations here?

well, i have alot of contacts, I mean very a lot of contacts that u guys need from the whole Sarawa..From Limbang, Miri, Bintulu, Sarikei, & Kuching. Even Kapit I got some women that are thirsty for sex because of their husband working as offshore workers.

Let me start with the actions from Kuching, the place that i hv conquer for 5 years. Every angle of Kuching, is in my mind.

10pm, the door ring~ at Tai Pan Hotel.

Name : Eva
Origin : Local Iban
Face: 8/10 (cute to my taste)
Body: Petite, Slim, Curvy for her size.
Boobs: Soft, cute nipples, quite small (not a boob person)
Ass: Soft, small but perky, cute especially when she walks to the bathroom
Skin: like baby's skin~ awesome
Catbath: 8/10, since she manage to get me wet by doing so.
DFK: Yes! when she's really into it! We shared passionate kisses half way through the session with me pumping away and she screaming out in pleasure.
BBBJ: 9/10, Not much suction but man, her tongue work is enough to make me want to blow in her mouth (never asked)
DATY: Shy but eventually, tried and she shivered with pleasure.
FJ: 10/10, giving that we had 3 rounds, manage to get her cumming 8 times atleast. (After 1st session, 20 mins later she asked "2nd round?" and before i could even say anything, HERE WE GO~ BBBJ, licking me everywhere and cap on, ride me like a cowgirl then i took over missionary style till she climax, but i'm not done, proceed to another 20 mins before she surrendered, 3rd time was also initiated by her, she woke me up in the middle of the night, cap on and backed her cute perky ass into me and guide my didi straight into her doggy style while lying on the bed)
Pussy : Small, tight, cute with neatly trimmed hair
GFE: 9/10. Very friendly, willing to cuddle and talk.
Damage:No damage because I know her quite long already from Grappa.
WIR: Yes.

Got her contacts and facebook. be nice to me, and we exchange. Do not forget tell me about the Sibu town.

hi fren...do u got sibu girls intro...pm me

Steven6942
23-09-2015, 06:11 PM
any action at sarikei?