PDA

View Full Version : How does the girls that are standing by the side of the road in Geylang work?

yummyymym
02-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi Guys,

New to this scene.

When those girls are standing by the side of the road at Geylang, how much do they charge?

Do you nego with them and then bring them to a hotel?

Who comes out for the hotel room charge and which hotel to bring to?

Thank you

mr nice guy
03-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi Guys,

New to this scene.

When those girls are standing by the side of the road at Geylang, how much do they charge?

Thank you

Wah, nobody reply yet.. Hahahah.. I know why nobody is replying to this thread.. Its because OP is asking stupid question..

Maybe ur new, but common sense lah brother.. U dun expect to bring ur mom along while asking this girls how they works..

If u r driving, stop alongside ur chosen one, and nego from there.. Dun until inside ur car then nego, if anything goes wrong harder for u to run fast fast.. Price ok oredi, then bring them to ur preffered hotel or wherver u plan to do the deeds.. All of this u can ask during the nego part.. Hope this helps!!

Peace!!

hokkien
03-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi Guys,

New to this scene.

Thank you

1) standing bt the side cost $50,stanging in the middle cost $80:D
2)Price are quoted are inclusive of GST and service charge 1%:o
3)any hotel as long not in geylang:eek:

raiders
03-01-2012, 01:08 PM
When those girls are standing by the side of the road at Geylang, how much do they charge? It depends on their natinalities and the number of shots/time they spent with you. The rate can be between $30-$150 or even more

Do you nego with them and then bring them to a hotel? You can nego with them but don't expect a big cut. You can do your deeds in the many transit hotels around there or even private rooms in some of those houses but the private rooms tend to be dirty and smelly. So spend a little more on a hotel room.

Who comes out for the hotel room charge and which hotel to bring to? If you are a student, your father pays for the room charges. If you are serving NS, the army pays for you.

Thank you

Hope the above helps :)

HunterJ
03-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Just go over there, and try it out yourself. No harm to go mingle around. Anything happen, just run !!! lol :D

mr nice guy
03-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Hope the above helps :)

Hahahah.. Good one.. If werking at garmen office, then garmen pay for u.. Heehehheh..

knnstung
03-01-2012, 06:42 PM
I thought today school starts already . :(

yummyymym
03-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Lol just that I never cheong the pro scene. Most of the time ktv or mp. Cause I was reading that some rooms are inclusive and some not. So if rooms areninclusive could be those dirty small rooms.

LovePotion
03-01-2012, 08:41 PM
They will wave at you using their hand and say, thirty thirty come come come

or fifty fifty no scared no scared.

Around 4pm are the younger ones and single parents, room not included i guess

FRwriter
03-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I always go in the day. Lesser cars in the area.
Got some ard Lor 12 or 14, standing in front of hotel. They quoted me $60-$80 (w/o room n CD).

Ever bargained a $80 to $65 once. Always remember to keep your door locked when negotiating and window wind down half can already.
Lucky that WL not bad, never compromise on service. Good GFE so I paiseh give her $70 instead.

Anyway, that was months ago. Now I siam from the road side scene due to the frequent raids in the day.
Hope this helps. ;)

loneyheart
03-01-2012, 11:34 PM
How does the girls that are standing by the side of the road in Geylang work?

They work by spreading open their legs :D

If got any question just ask them n u will hv instant ans

Bigbadken
03-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Nothing beats hands on experience.

I suggest u just go up to the WLs n ask.

U learn how it works instantly n saves all the bros here from explaining

callmebad
03-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Different lanes charge different prices which range from $60 to $100.
You bear hotel charge, condom charge and 'fucking charge'
Still want to negotiate with them ?
If they can provide service that match their price, you should be happy.
Service quality is very mixed.

biozaogeng
09-01-2012, 05:06 AM
you must pull down their blouse, on top of the bra got QR code.

you use you camera phone see then you know how much. the QR code tell you age, bust size, country of origin, and different prices for bbbj, fj, aj etc.

use cash, coz nets and credit card got extra 2% charge.

if you foreigner can claim 7% rebate later.

BenjiGlory
09-01-2012, 08:39 AM
TS you should be posting this quetion at the geylang section.

randyboy73
09-01-2012, 09:54 AM
You can walk up to the WL and ask if got free sample or not. If have, then bring her to the room. else, go the the next one.

JUST KIDDING!

See which one you like, ask the price, if the price is right close the deal. Not rocket science!

HCKing
09-01-2012, 10:17 AM
just approach any of these girls u like and shout "AI SIO GAN MAI"

trex99
09-01-2012, 10:32 AM
You can walk up to the WL and say "free fuck for you, ok?"

Just kidding, haha.

yummyymym
09-01-2012, 03:28 PM
just approach any of these girls u like and shout "AI SIO GAN MAI"

Lol this would be a good pick up line at a club