PDA

View Full Version : Need to ID a Qian Qian no. ending with xxxxx951

newbieboy
30-12-2011, 04:12 PM
got a message from the girl above telling me she's back... problem is, i don't remember her. i think she's been away for quite long, and i usually clean up my FL contact list over time so i think i may have deleted her number... i do recall 1 qian qian around 2 years back with a slim body and non-commercial feel, also from a TS who is not a full-blown OKT, iirc.

any other senior bros got the same SMS? i hate to admit to them when i can't remember... especially when i gave her my Cat 2 name (Cat 3 being strangers, Cat 2 being good chemistry, and Cat 1 being my gf/mistress :p). i humbly offer my 8 pts for answers that make sense.

please don't zap me... old man here chiong so long can't remember everyone these days... :o

Flagship
30-12-2011, 08:58 PM
I received a similar sms this afternoon. Cant rem who she is but the number look familiar though..:confused:

aLeGrIa
30-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Meet & check her out?

newbieboy
31-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Haha busy lah been overseas for work quite a lotthese few months... Cannot QC I haven't establish if is FL or KTV girl... Aiyah anyway forget it I think if I can't rem means not good enough to remember :D

friendly
31-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Haha busy lah been overseas for work quite a lotthese few months... Cannot QC I haven't establish if is FL or KTV girl... Aiyah anyway forget it I think if I can't rem means not good enough to remember

Bro newbieboy,
pass number to bro pussylicker, he can help QC for all of us. If good we can all enjoy hehe:p

SAR22
31-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Hmmm... initially hope is the QianQian previously under Bro Haonan.
Checked up my phone book, realised its not... :(

newbieboy
31-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Haha you guys are a pack of wolves!!! Forget it la if she chooses to work online we will all find out... If not, plenty of fishes in the sea! Thanks for everyone's help! Mod please close thread, thanks. :)