PDA

View Full Version : Massage In West

sabs
28-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Greetings Bros..

Juz a humble sharing of experience of massage yesterday..

Body aching and decided to go for massage.. check TNP & decided to juz go one here since nearer to workplace and home..

Once reached, place is just conveniently located and dun have the sleazy looking. i said its ok as i am looking for massage only..

took 1 hour=$50

Place & room is quite new and clean. very nice.. although the doors to the room got opening to see inside... heh heh.. no hanky panky ar i tot..
Offered a short to change...

Cindy (quite nice body and ok face) came in and gave me one of the best massage I had plus some teasing touches.... good rub down.. my pain in my back seems to be gone too... Thanks to her..

will be going down again as my head now pain.. hehe.. this time wanna try another girl..

but overall.. good experience.. bros who wanna share, can look at TNP for no and add.. or i can pass it to u..

:D

mrsex99
28-12-2011, 02:18 PM
hi bro pls share location... really need a gd massage also thanks ya

gic99
28-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi. Cqn you give the location ? In your opinion, any special service possible ?

Thanks ! ;-)

Starkarat
28-12-2011, 03:21 PM
bro mind sharg e location? thanks

Kenjo
28-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Hi TC, please PM me the location and contact. Thks.

smlj
28-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Bro, PM location pls. Thanks in advance!

sepulkaoz
28-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Bro,

can share location? Thanks.

Mgem
28-12-2011, 07:37 PM
bro, can you give contacts of the massage in the west please. Thanks.

sabs
29-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Bros,

I have replied to those PM me...

anyway I went down for 2nd round.. got cindy.. still good massage.. got tease here and tease there.. got chemistry liao.. but still clean.. maybe bros who went liao.. pls share FR..:p

infidels99
29-12-2011, 03:05 PM
may i know the location, please. thanks.

lookaround
29-12-2011, 08:16 PM
hi bro, can share location? thanks!

Shah Ryan
29-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Bro cn pm me location pls

Chiokang
29-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Yo bro, pls share location leh!

Thanks!

trident80
29-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Greetings Bros..

Juz a humble sharing of experience of massage yesterday..

Body aching and decided to go for massage.. check TNP & decided to juz go one here since nearer to workplace and home..

Once reached, place is just conveniently located and dun have the sleazy looking. i said its ok as i am looking for massage only..

took 1 hour=$50

Place & room is quite new and clean. very nice.. although the doors to the room got opening to see inside... heh heh.. no hanky panky ar i tot..
Offered a short to change...

Cindy (quite nice body and ok face) came in and gave me one of the best massage I had plus some teasing touches.... good rub down.. my pain in my back seems to be gone too... Thanks to her..

will be going down again as my head now pain.. hehe.. this time wanna try another girl..

but overall.. good experience.. bros who wanna share, can look at TNP for no and add.. or i can pass it to u..

:D

Pm me location, bro

sabs
30-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Bros.. i am really enjoying my time here went down twice liao... Just got a kaki to go there with now..

I have replied to those who PMed me with location and no...

Maybe I think the girls here really trying hard to give us a good massage.. who knows.. got lucky later???..:D

i am fully satisfied with the massage here..

Bro who tried my recommendation and enjoyed the massage... pls feel free to UPs my point.. thanks..

Bros .. Happy New Year..:D

methenarcissist
11-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Got the add from TS and visited the place. Quite a nice place I must say. Was greeted by a receptionist who was quite pretty I felt. Told her I wanted an hour then she collected my money and led me in.

Bros who visit will know the place behind the curtain very dark. I commented "wah. So dark ah" then she grab my hand and led me to the room. But unfortunately, it wasn't her that was giving me my massage. Actually, I would love for her to massage me! :p

Waited a couple if minutes and another lady came in. Told her of my problem spots and she really spend a lot of effort working on them! Thumbs up!

All too soon, the massage was over. She did go quite high up along my inner thigh during the massage but that was about as much teasing as I got. I would say this is a good clean place :)

Thanks to TS!! Sorry I can't up you. You know I would if I could. But while I've been a long time member, I don't really bother much about points. But see m history of post and you can tell I'm legit la :)

popee16
12-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Bros.. i am really enjoying my time here went down twice liao... Just got a kaki to go there with now..

I have replied to those who PMed me with location and no...

Maybe I think the girls here really trying hard to give us a good massage.. who knows.. got lucky later???..:D

i am fully satisfied with the massage here..

Bro who tried my recommendation and enjoyed the massage... pls feel free to UPs my point.. thanks..

Bros .. Happy New Year..:D

Please PM the location.

kkll70
13-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Hi bro, want to go... Please pm me location. Thanks...

Coffeeboi
13-01-2012, 09:33 PM
hi bro, please pm the location.. thanks

imax1234
14-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Brother, Pls PM the location and contact.. Thank you...

jawer
14-01-2012, 05:59 AM
bro can share contact??

neocronn
15-01-2012, 11:59 PM
can share location please?

methenarcissist
30-01-2012, 09:13 PM
popped by this place again for a good massage (I thought). unfortunately, seems like kena peak hour and had too many people. sway sway kena this one lady. a bit more ba ba. not that I got a thing against bigger sized girls but she seriously sucked la. at least I know for sure she's not for me. was thinking to myself that once I was done, I would feedback a little and get her name so can avoid her next time.

what went wrong? her massage was more like spreading oil only la. sure. she had strength. but it didn't feel like she knew her stuff. there were even a lot of occasions she was pressing and rubbing my bones specifically la! I mean. massage is on muscles and meat mah. not bones la! unless I've been having wrong massage all these while la. hahaha!

I can seriously say I was just hope for it to finish quickly. why didn't I request for a change? I kept thinking give her a chance lor. and also a bit pai seh la :x
so bottom line was she was inconsistent throughout the massage. sometime hard (especially around my bones) and sometimes soft (especially around my flesh). decided to post here for u guys to avoid la. at least until someone comes back to say she's improved..

another thing is when I came down, it was cindy who was at the reception (so gonna try her next time! lol), and she told me they had about 10 girls working sia. so maybe we can share around who's good and who's bad? since this is a clean place, nothing's stopping us from sharing a bit more to get an idea before heading down, who might be a better match for us, since we all have our own individual preferences ah... :)

btw. most important. the one I had was Sally. gonna avoid her liao. haha..

p/s: ts. since this is a clean place, you mind if I pass the contact around too? had a few people asking me ah. but if you mind, just tell me here of pm. I perfectly respect ur choice :)

popee16
31-01-2012, 08:37 AM
popped by this place again for a good massage (I thought). unfortunately, seems like kena peak hour and had too many people. sway sway kena this one lady. a bit more ba ba. not that I got a thing against bigger sized girls but she seriously sucked la. at least I know for sure she's not for me. was thinking to myself that once I was done, I would feedback a little and get her name so can avoid her next time.

what went wrong? her massage was more like spreading oil only la. sure. she had strength. but it didn't feel like she knew her stuff. there were even a lot of occasions she was pressing and rubbing my bones specifically la! I mean. massage is on muscles and meat mah. not bones la! unless I've been having wrong massage all these while la. hahaha!

I can seriously say I was just hope for it to finish quickly. why didn't I request for a change? I kept thinking give her a chance lor. and also a bit pai seh la :x
so bottom line was she was inconsistent throughout the massage. sometime hard (especially around my bones) and sometimes soft (especially around my flesh). decided to post here for u guys to avoid la. at least until someone comes back to say she's improved..

another thing is when I came down, it was cindy who was at the reception (so gonna try her next time! lol), and she told me they had about 10 girls working sia. so maybe we can share around who's good and who's bad? since this is a clean place, nothing's stopping us from sharing a bit more to get an idea before heading down, who might be a better match for us, since we all have our own individual preferences ah... :)

btw. most important. the one I had was Sally. gonna avoid her liao. haha..

p/s: ts. since this is a clean place, you mind if I pass the contact around too? had a few people asking me ah. but if you mind, just tell me here of pm. I perfectly respect ur choice :)

Bro,
Can share the location and contact?

IloveBigBoot
31-01-2012, 02:40 PM
hi bro i love to hv a clean massage can pm me the location....tqtq

michaelaun
01-02-2012, 02:02 PM
please PM me , need a good massage for my back. training too hard in NS

boomboompow86
01-02-2012, 05:12 PM
bro, pm me ctc and location pls..thanks