PDA

View Full Version : breast size

teteku
27-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Bro,
i have been frustrated by the definition of bros and OKT alike when they describe breast sizes, for that matter the pictures too.
Maybe is my fault, my expectation comes in to play.
This is how i would rate it....Going by US standard the Japanese size is about one size down and the PRC is about two size down.
So for the for most Fls here in the forum, If it is written as 36C discount it by a size so it should be 36B, and most importantly for the Thai and PRC you should we should discount two size down; so 36C should be 34B.
This is the way I stay away from disappointments.

Hope this could help bros that loves BIG BOOBs

Cheers.

Johnston
27-12-2011, 02:09 PM
nice post but in actuality if you want to say US Standard , they go by inches, foot,miles , pounds etc so very rarely in singapore some chick who is describing her tit size using OTHER STANDARD gets disbelieving comment from people using SINGAPORE STANDARD
In fact, your Standard got check or not first....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere_measurement#International_fitting_standa rds

See hor, if you buy a size 75 bra online but when the delivered item is not fit your STANDARD idea of size 75 but instead is your idea of 34 , means you fail your international STANDARD....

Just for your STANDARD knowing, we in singapore follow International Standard so we like 36C . not 80C

Get your STANDARDS right before you come yelling about STANDARD.

Oh sorry were you saying "Okt overhype their product size?" sorrie... i no STANDARD... i better get up to US STANDARD now/ ;)

Yeah im being a prick. :D

teteku
27-12-2011, 02:28 PM
nice post but in actuality if you want to say US Standard , they go by inches, foot,miles , pounds etc so very rarely in singapore some chick who is describing her tit size using OTHER STANDARD gets disbelieving comment from people using SINGAPORE STANDARD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere_measurement#International_fitting_standa rds

See hor, if you buy a size 75 bra online but when the delivered item is not fit your STANDARD idea of size 75 but instead is your idea of 34 , means you fail your international STANDARD....

Just for your STANDARD knowing, we in singapore follow International Standard so we like 36C . not 80C

Oh sorry were you saying "Okt overhype their product size?" sorrie... i no STANDARD... i better get up to US STANDARD now/ ;)

Bro,
Thank you for your helpful comments, unlike some people that just zapped me with the comments disagree with you.
I am not here to impose on anyone, just stating my opinion.
So sad to get zapped for sharing.
Bro Johnston, thank you for your insight.

Cheers.

smartke
27-12-2011, 03:16 PM

gd info bro! i hv learnt alot frm u... :)

I.m.Jim
27-12-2011, 03:22 PM
WONDER BRA ! when you take it off , you wonder what happened !

5ag1_Boar
27-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Bro,
i have been frustrated by the definition of bros and OKT alike when they describe breast sizes, for that matter the pictures too.
Maybe is my fault, my expectation comes in to play.
This is how i would rate it....Going by US standard the Japanese size is about one size down and the PRC is about two size down.
So for the for most Fls here in the forum, If it is written as 36C discount it by a size so it should be 36B, and most importantly for the Thai and PRC you should we should discount two size down; so 36C should be 34B.
This is the way I stay away from disappointments.

Hope this could help bros that loves BIG BOOBs

Cheers.

Dude... the cup size (the A, B, C, etc) etc are not an absolute measurement, but a relative (or proportional) measurement. It is relative to the band size.

Band size is the number part of a bra size. I.e. 34-B: band size 34, cup size B.

Quoting: http://www.007b.com/bra-fitting.php

While this chart is useful for determining the cup size, bear in mind that 34A cup does NOT have the same exact volume as 36A or 38A. Similarly, 30D does not have the same volume as 36D (30D is a much smaller cup than 36D). So, if you try on a 36B bra and the cup size fits but the band is too loose so that you decide to go to down in band size to 34, you may actually need 34C cup size so as to have about the same volume in the bra cup.

What it means to us breasts lusting apes is: a petite woman's (typically Asian) B cup is SMALLER than a large woman's (typically Caucasian) B cup.

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Cup size often depends on the size of the woman's "frame". Must be suitable for the woman !! hehe..

taegukgi
27-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Taiwanese is the worst, seriously oversize. Their C cup like our A

evanalmighty
27-12-2011, 06:35 PM
I normally not worry about the size of the boobs but are more concern if they are real or fake .

nitecrawllerr
27-12-2011, 07:29 PM
TS, if u are a guy, u sure got a unique nick there.:p

teteku
27-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Dude... the cup size (the A, B, C, etc) etc are not an absolute measurement, but a relative (or proportional) measurement. It is relative to the band size.

Band size is the number part of a bra size. I.e. 34-B: band size 34, cup size B.

Quoting: http://www.007b.com/bra-fitting.php

What it means to us breasts lusting apes is: a petite woman's (typically Asian) B cup is SMALLER than a large woman's (typically Caucasian) B cup.
Bro,

No true, but the opposite B size on a smaller fame is going to be bigger than B on a bigger frame.

The Numbers measure your rib cage, just below your chest.
The A,B,C,D represent the cup size of the breast.
So a 38A bra means that the girl have a very broad chest with very little boobs; compare to some girl with a 32D, she has a small ribcage but the is a lot of boobs there.
In other words, 32 is the frame size and the D is the cup that hold the breast.

I normally not worry about the size of the boobs but are more concern if they are real or fake .

So true on that, but now a days the face one are really good, plus so girls in poorer countries would inject silicon directly into their breast to save cost, so it feels very real.

TS, if u are a guy, u sure got a unique nick there.:p
Bro,
I was going for MU at the back but miss typed it...hahaha....
You are the first one to notice it...:)

Cheers.

LovePotion
27-12-2011, 10:10 PM
I think KTO are very good promoters, recently they conned quite a number of bros with descriptions.

Hmm..... i prefer those firm ones, at least a c cup.

For those big and slaggy ones are quite gross. =(

callmebad
27-12-2011, 11:33 PM
didn't know that different countries have different standard for bra sizes
just wonder, what standard does do lingerie manufacturers use when they sell to the various countries

5ag1_Boar
28-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Bro,

No true, but the opposite B size on a smaller fame is going to be bigger than B on a bigger frame.

Cheers.

Read what I quoted carefully. Cup size are relative to the band size. Meaning smaller band size also means smaller cup, even though it is the same letter. 30D is smaller than 36D.

jolenekoh
28-12-2011, 12:20 AM
gotta learn frm some of the bros here. their knowledge on bra size, circumference n measurements n varying international standardas, etc amazes me. i only know the brief outline of it all. just like sucking playing n twitching with big boobs tts all ( B cup or above). With regards to specific measurement, who cares!

teteku
28-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Bro,
Thank you for all the comments, so sorry if I created a heated discussion.
My point was if I see any info on breast sizes...I just discount it a size or two to prevent myself from being unhappy with the Girls, as I am a serious big boobs lover.

Cheers.

wally888
28-12-2011, 11:50 AM
When u call WL for service, it's the feel and service that scores the most. No need to go till precision on bra undersize:confused:

Next time u count the cunt hair oso meh:rolleyes:

5ag1_Boar
28-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Bro,
My point was if I see any info on breast sizes...I just discount it a size or two to prevent myself from being unhappy with the Girls, as I am a serious big boobs lover.

Cheers.

LOL... discussions on SG forums invariably become heated for no reason. Mainly because some people take things too seriously, are not able to adopt a "agree to disagree" attitude or fail to understand that words without body language can be taken the wrong way.

I don't think this one is heated though... yet. :-p

Anyway, how to find your way through the fog of mis-information:
- Read the FRs. I generally avoid any FL that does not have FRs. Always read from the most recent and backwards. Some have been around for years and their standard with may gone up or down. Of course cup size won't change much, but could become saggier, enhanced or smaller/bigger (after child birth). It takes time, but if you have limited opportunities/finances the research will make higher chance that you score one that you will be satisfied with.
- Don't depend on the "ratings" alone. Read the details... they give clues too. For example, someone might describe being able to breast fuck. Or that they are more then a handful. Or biggest they have seen. OR "not for boob lovers".
- As you noted, cup size varies. Most bros guesstimate the cup size. We can't really tell, especially since cup size is not an absolute unit of measurement. We tend to be visual, so our guesstimates are probably proportional. Petite girl with decent breast - we think "wah C cup". Big girl with same size boobs, probably to us look like A or B only.
- Beware of fake FRs. Unfortunately, the only way to tell is gut feel. Also look at the writer of the FR and how long they have been on SBF, how many FRs they have written and also how many non-FR posts in other sections like adult discussions.
- Note SBF bros who have same preference as you. After reading the FRs, you should more or less know which bros like big boobs too. Then you can look out for which girls they like for boob size.
- Stick to a few trust-worthy OKTs. They are some who will write anything to describe the girls. The FRs also give you an idea who are the trusted ones.
- You can ask the OKT for recommendations. Once you figure out the ok OKTs, you can ask them to recommend. The business minded ones will make sure you are satisfied so that you will continue to patronise their girls. (As far as I can tell, some even take notes, because when you return to them, they are able to recommend the appropriate ones when the girl you choose is not available. Or when they think that the girl you choose is not what you like.)

Pearl
28-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Bro,

Cheers.

Becareful of TETEKU @ AAKUMU as he is a CONMAN.

You have been forewarned.

smartke
28-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Becareful of TETEKU @ AAKUMU as he is a CONMAN.

You have been forewarned.

lolx... u also here bro! :p

well, nowadays ppl like to use their CLONES to post, u dunno meh? :D;)

Pearl
28-12-2011, 07:20 PM
lolx... u also here bro! :p

well, nowadays ppl like to use their CLONES to post, u dunno meh? :D;)

Kekeke Bro.. Christmas Spirit ma.. I go visiting all the threads visited by him lo.

Wish u A Happy New Year with no shortage of beautiful boobs and pussies. :p

Wow.. just saw your location = U also retired like me.. kekekeke

smartke
28-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Kekeke Bro.. Christmas Spirit ma.. I go visiting all the threads visited by him lo.

Wish u A Happy New Year with no shortage of beautiful boobs and pussies.

Wow.. just saw your location = U also retired like me.. kekekeke

lolx... u the man bro!

aiyo... i used to put 'stealth mode'. but kena suan. so give up. chg to 'retired' & in fact, tis one better. u shld know y too... :D

Wish u a Happy New Year too! Wif unlimited supplies of pussies wif BIG firm boobs & hourly glass figure! ;):D