PDA

View Full Version : 抓根

hornylittlegirl
26-12-2011, 10:30 PM
any bros went for this massage service before can enlighten me? Wish to pick it up to surprise fb & bf. Thanks in advance

jolenekoh
27-12-2011, 01:09 AM
faggot. go try it on ur dad's dick

I.m.Jim
27-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Not easy , need a lot of practise ! Suggest you go " pray teacher learn skill " BUT if you need practical models ! Give a shout out . The q will be long .

hornylittlegirl
27-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Not easy , need a lot of practise ! Suggest you go " pray teacher learn skill " BUT if you need practical models ! Give a shout out . The q will be long .

Geez, thanks, had no idea that it actually involves real skill & technique

clarence9
27-12-2011, 08:36 AM
it can be very satisfying if done correct but many out there who does it may not be doing the real thing. I tried it at a beach rd mp years ago and man, the feeling was just great.

freund
27-12-2011, 08:50 AM
I only tried overseas . GOOD but in singapore .........

Mich0088
27-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Yup , Clearence is right you need the right technique and also the model to be. or the other option you should ask the massage palour for any courses

hornylittlegirl
27-12-2011, 09:20 AM
it can be very satisfying if done correct but many out there who does it may not be doing the real thing. I tried it at a beach rd mp years ago and man, the feeling was just great.

Oh Beach Rd! My fb visits the parlour there too

brierot
27-12-2011, 09:46 AM

Clarence is mostly correct. I have tried various ones in Bangkok, Malaysia and Singapore. Many claimed to know how but there is a big difference between those who know (and do it properly) and those who essentially do a HJ!

Those who know have all been trained and almost always in Thailand.

Your fb and bf (one and the same?:D) is one hell of a lucky fella! He (they) better appreciate it!

Good luck to your attempt to learnt this!
PS. I was once a 'model' or more precisely a guinea pig for something similar!:cool:

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 09:51 AM
You must really learn it right, as it has therapeutic effects and will enhance "performance". Till now, I've tried a couple of times in Malaysia and it was real good !! Those in Singapore not really that shiok. Good luck !

hornylittlegirl
27-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Clarence is mostly correct. I have tried various ones in Bangkok, Malaysia and Singapore. Many claimed to know how but there is a big difference between those who know (and do it properly) and those who essentially do a HJ!

Those who know have all been trained and almost always in Thailand.

Your fb and bf (one and the same?:D) is one hell of a lucky fella! He (they) better appreciate it!

Good luck to your attempt to learnt this!
PS. I was once a 'model' or more precisely a guinea pig for something similar!:cool:

Haha fb & bf are 2 different guys. Thanks

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 11:34 AM

Need a third one? hehe.... :p

udaddy
27-12-2011, 11:45 AM

are you looking around for more ... ? :D:D

owl888
27-12-2011, 11:50 AM
You must really learn it right, as it has therapeutic effects and will enhance "performance". Till now, I've tried a couple of times in Malaysia and it was real good !! Those in Singapore not really that shiok. Good luck !

In JB, the HJ is actually JG........quite soothing.:)

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 12:25 PM

Hmm... not all HJ in JB is actually JG. There are some is pure HJ only, just wank you off till you cum. Normally, some JG I experience, really feel PAIN !! but after that really shiok ~~~ hehe...

smartke
27-12-2011, 12:46 PM

wah.. nowadays u chiong jb liao ar? got any kangtao to share? :):D

hornylittlegirl
27-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Need a third one? hehe.... :p

Heehee thanks for the offer but I've got my hands full

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 02:28 PM

Hmm... True. U got 2 hands, and u already have 2. :o :(

Aww... I got rejected in the face !! hahaha... :p

Enjoy !! My arms are always welcome to invite you in.. hehe.. :D

smartke
27-12-2011, 02:33 PM

别把男人的命根, 当成树根乱抓. 要不然, 你两个男人会没命的. lolx... :D:p

Hmm... True. U got 2 hands, and u already have 2.

Aww... I got rejected in the face !! hahaha...

Enjoy !! My arms are always welcome to invite you in.. hehe..

dun easily give up... she still hv vacancies, can take up to 4...
wonderin where? well, she still got a mouth & a pussy... ;):D

hornylittlegirl
27-12-2011, 02:38 PM

Thanks for the advice, will be careful

samhug
27-12-2011, 03:02 PM
yes i try before at thailand feel good:p

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 03:16 PM

hmm... true true !!!! I shall wait patiently ~~~ hahaha...

Anyway, good one for your "quote" on the 命根 thingy !!!

smartke
27-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Anyway, good one for your "quote" on the 命根 thingy !!!

like i always do... jus joking & havin some fun only... ;):D

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 04:19 PM
like i always do... jus joking & havin some fun only... ;):D

Cheers !!! :p :D

rat967
27-12-2011, 04:30 PM
End up in hj....haha

brierot
27-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Hornylilgal, my experience with 抓根 tells me that your hands will be full when u r doing it for one! SOS it has to be your fb or bf leading me to conclude that you can only deal with one at a time! Which means, of the 7 days in a week, assuming you alternate between the two, that'll occupied 6 days, leaving 1 day free!

There's possibly hope yet for HunterJ or me! :D

owl888
28-12-2011, 01:19 AM
wah.. nowadays u chiong jb liao ar? got any kangtao to share? :):D

Go to read the thread on Tianyi, most happening in JB.

hornylittlegirl
28-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Hornylilgal, my experience with 抓根 tells me that your hands will be full when u r doing it for one! SOS it has to be your fb or bf leading me to conclude that you can only deal with one at a time! Which means, of the 7 days in a week, assuming you alternate between the two, that'll occupied 6 days, leaving 1 day free!

Hahahaha :)

Manhooder
28-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi hornylittlegirl, good to hear that u r interested in learning this technique. Benefit ur bf n fb, n who knows will benefit bros in SBF in future!

Btw I can be ur practising partner if u r looking for one. As for fb, I know ur hands r full. I will still patiently wait for u n bring u to higher levels of excitement. 

HunterJ
28-12-2011, 10:02 AM

LOL !!! Good one la bro... Upp you !! (but now cannot up, so u can upp me 1st !!) hahahaha... :p :D

LovePotion
28-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Hmm.... i have tried before at one of the massage center in bugis street.

After that i shoot alot and could hardly walk. I think it is quit relaxing but too bad it is not a full package =(

hornylittlegirl
28-12-2011, 10:42 AM

After that i shoot alot and could hardly walk. I think it is quit relaxing but too bad it is not a full package =(

Wow, could hardly walk?? Didn't imagine massage to be so impactful

ml1138
28-12-2011, 10:51 AM
LOL !!! Good one la bro... Upp you !! (but now cannot up, so u can upp me 1st !!) hahahaha... :p :D

fat hope....way to go bro...:rolleyes:

sjb1994
28-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Wow, could hardly walk?? Didn't imagine massage to be so impactful

Yes, if the one doing it know the skill. One of its' function is to clear the residual in our "system", making smooth for next action. You will basically shoot out whatever left inside and totaly empty it for new production.

Raynall
28-12-2011, 12:48 PM
any bros went for this massage service before can enlighten me? Wish to pick it up to surprise fb & bf. Thanks in advance

Hi, I went for several JG experts featured in Sammyboy and I liked all of them.

But only 2 names stand out as truly therapeutic. You see, I went for JG because of "blockage". Meaning, instead of shooting, "it" was just dribbling. So I went through almost all the JG experts listed in the forum.

All of them were fun to visit. Cindy, who used to be at Balestier, has this super shiok handjob technique. Her hands moved so fast, twisting and turning the "knob, during our sessions that it felt like I was in one of them wuxia movies and she was performing some esoteric kung fu stunt on me. Xi Xing Da Fa! hahaha.

But like I said, only 2 names stood out and only 2 names I would recommend for bros who truly need the JG for therapeutic purposes like I did.

Da S, a PRC FL, and Ye Fang, who is still featured in one of the sub-forums here.

I lost contact with Da S, which is a pity, because after just one session with her, my thing was certainly enhanced. Not only did I start shooting (instead of dribbling) again, but I did it twice during a movie. Da S also correctly diagnosed the source of the "blockage" and gave some advice.

Ye Fang, was good too. The massage good and strong. When I jerked off a day after a massage session with her, the "jet stream" was pretty strong too. And I think she accepts students. I heard about an "ang moh" student of hers operating in England.

So in conclusion, if you wish to learn authentic JG, your best bet is YF. But her massage style is very strong, and you probably need to work on your grip if you want to pull off what she is doing to others.

It really depends on what you want. Do you just want to give your bf a shiok handjob? Or do you want to seriously improve your sex life?

hornylittlegirl
28-12-2011, 01:27 PM

But only 2 names stand out as truly therapeutic. You see, I went for JG because of "blockage". Meaning, instead of shooting, "it" was just dribbling. So I went through almost all the JG experts listed in the forum.

All of them were fun to visit. Cindy, who used to be at Balestier, has this super shiok handjob technique. Her hands moved so fast, twisting and turning the "knob, during our sessions that it felt like I was in one of them wuxia movies and she was performing some esoteric kung fu stunt on me. Xi Xing Da Fa! hahaha.

But like I said, only 2 names stood out and only 2 names I would recommend for bros who truly need the JG for therapeutic purposes like I did.

Da S, a PRC FL, and Ye Fang, who is still featured in one of the sub-forums here.

I lost contact with Da S, which is a pity, because after just one session with her, my thing was certainly enhanced. Not only did I start shooting (instead of dribbling) again, but I did it twice during a movie. Da S also correctly diagnosed the source of the "blockage" and gave some advice.

Ye Fang, was good too. The massage good and strong. When I jerked off a day after a massage session with her, the "jet stream" was pretty strong too. And I think she accepts students. I heard about an "ang moh" student of hers operating in England.

So in conclusion, if you wish to learn authentic JG, your best bet is YF. But her massage style is very strong, and you probably need to work on your grip if you want to pull off what she is doing to others.

It really depends on what you want. Do you just want to give your bf a shiok handjob? Or do you want to seriously improve your sex life?

Improve sex life of course, doesn't hurt to know 1 more technique that's useful in bed

brierot
29-12-2011, 12:01 AM

Just did, bro! Enjoy the small increase in reputation! Maybe we will make a tag team, huh?:D are u listening, hornylilgal?

hornylittlegirl
29-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Just did, bro! Enjoy the small increase in reputation! Maybe we will make a tag team, huh?:D are u listening, hornylilgal?

Pardon me but I don't get you

smartke
29-12-2011, 10:19 AM
hornylittlegirl bcome lostlittlegirl... lolx... :D:p

hornylittlegirl
29-12-2011, 10:46 AM
hornylittlegirl bcome lostlittlegirl... lolx... :D:p

Ya quite lost leh :confused:

smartke
29-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Ya quite lost leh :confused:

since u horny, they r waitin for 3p wif u dear~ ;):D

brierot
29-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Pardon me but I don't get you

Oh it is simple. HunterJ asked me to increase his point. He wanted to increase mine for my post but don't have the power to. I gave him some points and at the same time, made a comment that maybe we will make a good tag team.

Wanted u to hear that. U already are serving a tag team, whether they know it or not. If u ever consider changing the tag team u have, don't just pass us over!:D

The truth, I'm a little jealous of your bf n fb!:p

tomvoyeur
29-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Maybe some sis can teach me how to give a good Kuta massage lol. ;)

Raynall
30-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Improve sex life of course, doesn't hurt to know 1 more technique that's useful in bed

Hi hornylittlegirl, in that case, here's my advice...

I only ever went to Ye Fang once, but I think she did tell me the story of a male (and attached) client who brought his girlfriend along for the JG session. So perhaps you could do the same?

Maybe get your bf to make an appointment, then ask YF if you can tag along.

Once there, up to you to negotiate how you wish to learn from her. I know YF has at least one ang moh student out there (all the way in England) doing freelance work. Except they don't call it jua gen in England. They call it lingam massage or something like that. But same thing lah.

Hope my advice helps.

Oh before I forget, here's YF thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=229585

Follow the instructions TS left on thread to secure an appointment.

Raynall

HunterJ
30-12-2011, 12:21 PM

Thanks bro !!! :D Tag team? definitely man. Who knows it will be a "fruitful" one !? hehe.. ;)

HunterJ
30-12-2011, 12:26 PM
fat hope....way to go bro...:rolleyes:

haha.. joking only marr... Getting some fun with words !! :p No offense to you anyway.. :D

Xgenre
30-12-2011, 10:16 PM
I had the fortune of meeting a 抓根 master from here many years ago. She doesn't come to Singapore anymore due to the 2 IC rule. Here is what she explains to me. Real 抓根 is different from 打飞机. Real 抓根 forbids you to ejaculate during the treatment and within 24 hours of treatment. So no masterbation, no sex, whatsoever. However, most of us want to end our massage with 打飞机 (HJ), that's why PRC ladies call HJ 抓根 these days. If done wrongly, 抓根 affects your penis in your later years. So please get the facts right and avoid damaging yourself.

As a skeptic myself, I ask her what 抓根 is. Singaporean guys see 抓根 as a treatment for their penis. It's the be all and end all for us here. The chinese see 抓根 as part of the Bao Jian process of finding a balance in your health. I was told to eat healthily, drink more water, sleep early, exercise regularly, self 抓根 every day for 20 mins. Occassionally, I should engage the services of Masters like her to 抓根 to enhance this entire process. A right person can stimulate accupoints deep inside our groin that we can't reach on our own.

So what exactly is 抓根? It's to massage various accupressure points around our penis. I remember a point between our anus and scrotum, another point between our penis and belly-button, certain techniques for our testicles. Your penis will go from hard to soft to hard again. You won't find it totally erotic as it will also be painful and may have that sore feeling during treatment. It is a real technique that is methodical and non-sexual. No autoroaming in the session too. After the session, got to drink water and rest for 24 hours.

The effects are an erect penis when you wake up, increased urine flow with greater volume and strength, harder erection and seemingly bigger penis due to more blood flowing into the penis. Most PRC ladies are not trained in this. It takes 1 year of training before any lady is allowed to practise this in the spa that this Master used to be working. She is the one conducting the classes. A lot of us do not know what 抓根 is... The PRC ladies massaging you also don't know what 抓根 is. They only sound very believeable because they can speak Chinese very convincingly. Don't believe me? Ask them about their 抓根 training the next time you see them. You might be able to see a PRC lady trying to smoke her way through.

There are PRC ladies who know of this 'Master' when she is practising in Singapore. This 'Master' told me she won't teach these other girls because it takes 1 year to learn and learning things half-way will cause a lot of harm to the guys. Wanna know more about self 抓根 and how 抓根 training is conducted in China and how to do a proper HJ? I wonder if anyone is interested. Sorry for this long post but please take care of your self. Don't damage you health for a HJ.

hornylittlegirl
31-12-2011, 10:08 AM
I had the fortune of meeting a 抓根 master from here many years ago. She doesn't come to Singapore anymore due to the 2 IC rule. Here is what she explains to me. Real 抓根 is different from 打飞机. Real 抓根 forbids you to ejaculate during the treatment and within 24 hours of treatment. So no masterbation, no sex, whatsoever. However, most of us want to end our massage with 打飞机 (HJ), that's why PRC ladies call HJ 抓根 these days. If done wrongly, 抓根 affects your penis in your later years. So please get the facts right and avoid damaging yourself.

As a skeptic myself, I ask her what 抓根 is. Singaporean guys see 抓根 as a treatment for their penis. It's the be all and end all for us here. The chinese see 抓根 as part of the Bao Jian process of finding a balance in your health. I was told to eat healthily, drink more water, sleep early, exercise regularly, self 抓根 every day for 20 mins. Occassionally, I should engage the services of Masters like her to 抓根 to enhance this entire process. A right person can stimulate accupoints deep inside our groin that we can't reach on our own.

So what exactly is 抓根? It's to massage various accupressure points around our penis. I remember a point between our anus and scrotum, another point between our penis and belly-button, certain techniques for our testicles. Your penis will go from hard to soft to hard again. You won't find it totally erotic as it will also be painful and may have that sore feeling during treatment. It is a real technique that is methodical and non-sexual. No autoroaming in the session too. After the session, got to drink water and rest for 24 hours.

The effects are an erect penis when you wake up, increased urine flow with greater volume and strength, harder erection and seemingly bigger penis due to more blood flowing into the penis. Most PRC ladies are not trained in this. It takes 1 year of training before any lady is allowed to practise this in the spa that this Master used to be working. She is the one conducting the classes. A lot of us do not know what 抓根 is... The PRC ladies massaging you also don't know what 抓根 is. They only sound very believeable because they can speak Chinese very convincingly. Don't believe me? Ask them about their 抓根 training the next time you see them. You might be able to see a PRC lady trying to smoke her way through.

There are PRC ladies who know of this 'Master' when she is practising in Singapore. This 'Master' told me she won't teach these other girls because it takes 1 year to learn and learning things half-way will cause a lot of harm to the guys. Wanna know more about self 抓根 and how 抓根 training is conducted in China and how to do a proper HJ? I wonder if anyone is interested. Sorry for this long post but please take care of your self. Don't damage you health for a HJ.

Ok its really a technique, probably I should let my fb continue to enjoy his visits to the massage parlour since I can't pick this skill up as easily as I thought

hornylittlegirl
31-12-2011, 10:10 AM
Oh it is simple. HunterJ asked me to increase his point. He wanted to increase mine for my post but don't have the power to. I gave him some points and at the same time, made a comment that maybe we will make a good tag team.

Wanted u to hear that. U already are serving a tag team, whether they know it or not. If u ever consider changing the tag team u have, don't just pass us over!:D

Well nothing to be jealous of, I'm sure there are girls like me out there. Besides what I'm doing, is nothing to be proud of

brierot
31-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Well nothing to be jealous of, I'm sure there are girls like me out there. Besides what I'm doing, is nothing to be proud of

We are all here for some fun, exchanges and a form of perverse bonding, some may say!:D

Don't take things and life too seriously. Well, at least not here.:cool:

I don't think everyone here is necessary proud of what they do, say and share. Just take it easy and if you are not enjoying it, don't do it! Some may say they have no choice but I don't want to be the judge, each has his/her considerations.

Have fun and a great 2012 to you and all bros here in thus thread!

wittyman
31-12-2011, 12:17 PM

I am also jealous, and sometimes wisdom also can not overcome the jealous feeling hehe:D:D

wittyman
31-12-2011, 12:23 PM

bro, from my knowledge, for best performance after one 抓根 you need to take two days break, so that lets every week 4 days for TS's fb and bf, and there are 3 days free, ts can practise her 抓根 skills using these 3 days haha, still has room for 3 of us :D

Happy new year 2012 !

wittyman
31-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Ok its really a technique, probably I should let my fb continue to enjoy his visits to the massage parlour since I can't pick this skill up as easily as I thought

littlesis yes but also not so difficulty. How abt I volunteer myself for you to practise the 抓根 skills :D and we can start from next year hehe :D

Happy new year 2012 !

brierot
31-12-2011, 05:30 PM
bro, from my knowledge, for best performance after one 抓根 you need to take two days break, so that lets every week 4 days for TS's fb and bf, and there are 3 days free, ts can practise her 抓根 skills using these 3 days haha, still has room for 3 of us :D

Happy new year 2012 !

Makes me wonder if you tweak the arithmetic just to fit in 3 more!:cool:

My limited knowledge is that after 抓根, don't shoot your load for a day. So whether TS has room for 0,1,2 or 3 of us is purely her call. have a great 2012!

SunZhi
01-01-2012, 05:42 PM

Bro, can share the contact details of Ye Fang with me? thank you

SunZhi
01-01-2012, 05:44 PM

Bro. bugis where?

brierot
03-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Hornylittlegal,

It is the new year! Give us some updates on your progress. Is it gonna be a JGNY or a HJNY in 2012 for u?:D

hornylittlegirl
03-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Hornylittlegal,

It is the new year! Give us some updates on your progress. Is it gonna be a JGNY or a HJNY in 2012 for u?:D

??? Lost again

Xgenre
03-01-2012, 03:04 PM
What Bro Brierot meant was... was it a Jua Gen New Year (JGNY) or a Hand Job New Year (HJNY) for you. I know the answer though. It's a 'Catch No Balls' New Year for you. :p

hornylittlegirl
03-01-2012, 10:50 PM
What Bro Brierot meant was... was it a Jua Gen New Year (JGNY) or a Hand Job New Year (HJNY) for you. I know the answer though. It's a 'Catch No Balls' New Year for you. :p

Haha how true, I'm just headed home from work now. Super no life!

brierot
03-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Haha how true, I'm just headed home from work now. Super no life!

Well, it's fairly obvious u may have a bf and a fb at the same time, way ahead of some of the bros here but when it comes to the lingo on this site and in topics around theses stuff, u have some way to go!

It's the first day of the new work year and u r working so hard, how u ever fit in the bf and the fb is a wonder to me.:D;)

hornylittlegirl
06-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Well, it's fairly obvious u may have a bf and a fb at the same time, way ahead of some of the bros here but when it comes to the lingo on this site and in topics around theses stuff, u have some way to go!

It's the first day of the new work year and u r working so hard, how u ever fit in the bf and the fb is a wonder to me.:D;)

Hee, lunch time quickies don't take long & backseat quickies don't take long too. Is it me or are the beds in H81 Chinatown rather dirty

brierot
06-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Hee, lunch time quickies don't take long & backseat quickies don't take long too. Is it me or are the beds in H81 Chinatown rather dirty

Well, well. Your juggling secret is out then! Quickie it is. Quickie can be exciting but sometimes rather unfulfilling!

Can't advise on the beds in H81 Chinatown. Haven't used that one but other H81 is a bit of like rolling of dice. SomeTimes rather good, sometimes iffy at best. I'll say the more popular it is, likely to be worst.

ml1138
08-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Hi! very horny discussion huh!...how about some action..

my bros are all waiting..;)