mika14
01-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Hiz broz!

Will be in LA in dec...
any where in LA to go for our hobbies?
Thanks!

gigantic_tk
01-12-2004, 03:58 PM
I thought there are already few thread on this Los Angeles aredi.

Here is one of them:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16498&highlight=los+angeles

kawatetsu
02-12-2004, 02:46 AM
Bro,
Most actions in LA is covered on that thread.....
However, if you into Korean babes (under 30) and can view to select, PM me.
Its not cheap compare to Asia, USD 140 :D

rickytay
21-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi bro,

Help needed in LA/ OC. Been here for a week and still no luck.......sperm almost eating the brain!!!

Can you tell me the directions for the korean babes.

Thank you,

Regards
Ricky

Bro,
Most actions in LA is covered on that thread.....
However, if you into Korean babes (under 30) and can view to select, PM me.
Its not cheap compare to Asia, USD 140 :D

curado
25-01-2008, 08:22 AM
I live in OC so might be able to help a bit. As far as Korean massage parlors go, they have been disappearing for the last few years in OC. So if you're in OC, I suggest you drive up to City of Industry if you want the Korean babes. They're easy to find there, just look for massage, accupuncture, and accupressure signs in neon lights. I used to visit the place by the Spearmint Rhino strip club in City of Industry, next to the Pho restaurant. Haven't been there in almost 2 years, so not sure if it's still open. Standard prices were 50 to get in, then additional 60 for HJ, 80 for BJ, and 100 for FS.

As far as OC goes, the only places I know are in Westminster. There are a bunch of tanning salons in the Little Saigon area where you'll find some cute Viets there.

Another option is to find a chinese newspaper called Tsing Dao. The classified section often include some ads. I believe most of them would be in the Monterey Park and San Gabriel area.

Hope this helps.

Hi bro,

Help needed in LA/ OC. Been here for a week and still no luck.......sperm almost eating the brain!!!

Can you tell me the directions for the korean babes.

Thank you,

Regards
Ricky

pocketrocket
25-01-2008, 11:26 AM
...Another option is to find a chinese newspaper called Tsing Dao. The classified section often include some ads. I believe most of them would be in the Monterey Park and San Gabriel area.

Hope this helps.

Anything is Commerce? :)

rickytay
27-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Hey Bro,

Just got back from Mexico Medilato(not confirm spelling right or not) but quite disappointing night.......no happy ending again.

The WL there parade around the disco with topless show going on. They charge 60 + 20 Tips to go upstairs for like 15 mins FJ(my buddy took it). They south amercians gers there varies in size and seems popular with the locals plus ang mo.

Upon looking at the gers, some of them looks really old......at that moment, I was glad that I am posted to China instead of States....hahaha

However last night, my buddy took me to Venus in Long Beach where there are topless show and lap dance for 10 bucks.

It's a good experience after all, got a viet chick who lap dance me and using her boobs to hit my cheeks....hahaha

Anyway 10 bucks for an experience and cheap thrill why not right?

Ricky

Anything is Commerce? :)

alansleaze
07-02-2008, 04:44 AM
hey bro... are you still in L.A.?

im staying in Santa Monica and will be here for a week on business.

lemme know if you wanna hook up for cheonging together.

cheers!

Hey Bro,

Just got back from Mexico Medilato(not confirm spelling right or not) but quite disappointing night.......no happy ending again.

The WL there parade around the disco with topless show going on. They charge 60 + 20 Tips to go upstairs for like 15 mins FJ(my buddy took it). They south amercians gers there varies in size and seems popular with the locals plus ang mo.

Upon looking at the gers, some of them looks really old......at that moment, I was glad that I am posted to China instead of States....hahaha

However last night, my buddy took me to Venus in Long Beach where there are topless show and lap dance for 10 bucks.

It's a good experience after all, got a viet chick who lap dance me and using her boobs to hit my cheeks....hahaha

Anyway 10 bucks for an experience and cheap thrill why not right?

Ricky