PDA

View Full Version : Someone i regret broke up with

69ihateu
21-12-2011, 02:44 PM
I am a married man who has been together with my wife(Cat) for 10 years.Cat is 15 years younger than me.Frankly i chosen her as my wife is because of her body,beside that i think nothing good about her.Her body especially her big boobs and some sexy tattoo on her butt that really attract me to bonk her everyday.She is super short temper,unreasonable, also want to buy branded stuffs and most important is that she do not communicate with my parents.Haiz...
A few months back i met a girl(MC) who is my age.She is quite ordinary girl but she is very nice to me.I lied to her that i have problem with my wife was intending to divorce with me.MC is very kind hearted girl. She keep stay by side to comfort and bring me joys.MC is more mature,never ask me to buy anything for her.The problem is she do not have attractive body like Cat and i think feeling unsercure,MC keep asking me to divorce with my wife(Cat).

As you know man like us are very ego,i don't like being pestering for such thing,i decided to broke off with her.I told MC that i am going back with Cat and i prefer my wife than her.To make her give up on me, i even told her the reason i did not choose her is Cat is younger than her and i am more enjoy having with Cat than her.

Even since with Cat,only having sex with her is the most enjoyable time.Cat and I often quarrelling and i have to give in to her all time.

After 3 months apart with MC,i regret... I think i really miss her caring who she always do to me.She always listen to my problem quietly and give me a comfortable smile.MC is just like a bonus to me.

I ever tried to call her,but she changed her hp number.I know where she work and stay,but i really have no courage to look for her.Sigh............
:(:o:(:confused:

goodpartner
22-12-2011, 02:54 AM
So u married for sex and rejected true love.

Got kids yet? 10 years no kids?

Reoxy
22-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Good sex can be purchased.

Good wife hard to come by.

I.m.Jim
22-12-2011, 04:13 AM
You cannot have the best of both worlds cos you will end up empty handed . Are you willing to take a risk to lose everything you have to gain something you feel that will be your everything ?

hickeybites
22-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Bro TS,
Based on what you've related so far, my guess-timation is that you would be in your 40s & therefore so is MC.
(Of cos you may be lying about your age... that's your prerogative after all)
Just assuming that you married Cat at her youngest, say 16 while you're 15yrs older than her, and after 10 yrs of marriage,
you'll now be roughly about 41 y.o (give or take depending on your story hor :rolleyes:)

Does age matter? Yes - esp to MC who's a lady in her late 30s or 40s. It's no wonder really that she's thinking & asking for a possible future with you.
You've led her on thinking that you're heading for a divorce; you've tugged at her heart-strings with your recounting of your marital problems ---
all which are "true" since you say that Cat is both the devil in & out of the bedroom.

What exactly were/are you hoping for? MC to pine by her handphone for your call after being dumped for her age & looks & body & sexuality (or lack of in this case)??!!??!!
Even if you've presented your respective age groups wrongly to mask the story, how you've behaved is nonetheless rather deplorable.
I'll just be blunt & say this ... if MC is as nice a person as you've said she is, think she's better off without you :mad:

TwinLighter
22-12-2011, 07:40 AM
I understand how you feel dude, but come end of the day still can only make 1 choice.

Now it wouldn't be too nice to ask you to leave your wife cause that would be like encouraging you to break a family, and she is your wife after all, not a 3rd party. So if you choose your wife, time to have a real good talk with her.

If you choose MC after thinking it over, and really sincerely wish to be with her. Maybe, just maybe you can salvage the relationship by showing that you care through little actions.

Since you know where she work and live you can send or leave little gifts at her doorstep or office, write to her, express yourself. I can help you write a poem if you need to. But don't ever appear physically in front of her or harass her in anyway.

Just make your presence felt in a subtle way, not overbearing. Try it for a while if she bo hiew you, then its probably too late and its better off for you and her to let go.

maxsee
22-12-2011, 07:59 AM
I have a friend who was like TS once....he got into a marriage cause of great sex blah blah....tat girl which he married was never the right person for him....but then again....he was someone who was never really suitable for marriage life....he is more of a person who needs freedom.

The difference between TS and him is that he pick up his courage to walk out of the marriage....but not after waiting for 10 years, more like couple of months....he was laugh at and condemn by a lot of people, some even to the extent of calling him a crackpot...but after everything tone down....he was a much happier person...last time i saw him....he told me tat life has never been better.

I think that a lot of braddas out there might be stuck in a situation like TS...loveless marriage i call it....sometimes i wonder how many of us have the courage to walk out....but then again with woman charter pressing on us....the price to pay to walk out of a long marriage is too great a deal to bear....:p

hamsapkwai
22-12-2011, 09:27 AM

agree with you !!!
up you 1000 pts :D

alan0338
22-12-2011, 11:31 AM
A few months back i met a girl(MC) who is my age.She is quite ordinary girl but she is very nice to me.I lied to her that i have problem with my wife was intending to divorce with me.MC is very kind hearted girl. She keep stay by side to comfort and bring me joys.

knn, use such low down methods to play the field, look u no up... pui pui pui, ... :mad: :mad:

p/s ... i left tis comments in ur user cp... ( fucking low of u to use divorce as a way to lead gals on :mad: .. alan... :mad: )

alan0338
22-12-2011, 11:40 AM
:eek: i press wrongly liao, suppose to be zap, turn out to be up him...me damn cock up :( :D

kwaychup
22-12-2011, 12:01 PM
never get commited to marriage with good sex,
cos there's always better sex outside.

smurfpapa
22-12-2011, 01:17 PM
I am a married man who has been together with my wife(Cat) for 10 years.Cat is 15 years younger than me.Frankly i chosen her as my wife is because of her body,beside that i think nothing good about her.Her body especially her big boobs and some sexy tattoo on her butt that really attract me to bonk her everyday.She is super short temper,unreasonable, also want to buy branded stuffs and most important is that she do not communicate with my parents.Haiz...
A few months back i met a girl(MC) who is my age.She is quite ordinary girl but she is very nice to me.I lied to her that i have problem with my wife was intending to divorce with me.MC is very kind hearted girl. She keep stay by side to comfort and bring me joys.MC is more mature,never ask me to buy anything for her.The problem is she do not have attractive body like Cat and i think feeling unsercure,MC keep asking me to divorce with my wife(Cat).

As you know man like us are very ego,i don't like being pestering for such thing,i decided to broke off with her.I told MC that i am going back with Cat and i prefer my wife than her.To make her give up on me, i even told her the reason i did not choose her is Cat is younger than her and i am more enjoy having with Cat than her.

Even since with Cat,only having sex with her is the most enjoyable time.Cat and I often quarrelling and i have to give in to her all time.

After 3 months apart with MC,i regret... I think i really miss her caring who she always do to me.She always listen to my problem quietly and give me a comfortable smile.MC is just like a bonus to me.

I ever tried to call her,but she changed her hp number.I know where she work and stay,but i really have no courage to look for her.Sigh............
My wife don't like children so no kid.

Woei
22-12-2011, 01:30 PM
knn, use such low down methods to play the field, look u no up... pui pui pui, ... :mad:

p/s ... i left tis comments in ur user cp... ( fucking low of u to use divorce as a way to lead gals on :mad: .. alan... :mad: )

我也不认同用这种下流手段!:mad:

smurfpapa
22-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Sorry Bro type wrongly.I meant your wife don't like children is it? You seem like never mention about your kid.
Apparently you have already make up your choice, then don't regret. If you really decided to be with MC again,make sure you settle your things completely and look up for her.
I guess if she still have feeling toward you, maybe you guys will patch up.
Good luck bro...

smartke
22-12-2011, 01:33 PM
:eek: i press wrongly liao, suppose to be zap, turn out to be up him...me damn cock up

muahahahahaha... bro alan, u make my day! :D

-------------------------

TS, confirmed u r 1 fickle minded person! contradictin & cuntfused!! :mad:

make up ur mind wat u wan in life! nobody is perfect & nothing is perfect!! :rolleyes:
it's always a give & take thingy.

69ihateu
22-12-2011, 01:47 PM
So u married for sex and rejected true love.

Got kids yet? 10 years no kids?
Suppose to have one,but she aborted it. She is trying to conceive now ,but the agreement is if is a baby boy,i have to give her 30k and if baby girl 15k.So up to now ,i rather no kid.

69ihateu
22-12-2011, 01:52 PM

During young, my mind mostly is totally drive of SEX.As now in my 40's ,i need more care than sex.

69ihateu
22-12-2011, 01:54 PM
You cannot have the best of both worlds cos you will end up empty handed . Are you willing to take a risk to lose everything you have to gain something you feel that will be your everything ?
Bro, i guess you are right.I might loss everything if i decide wrongly.

69ihateu
22-12-2011, 02:02 PM
No worries, Bro Smurfpapa.You have been living in the smurfies' world for too long ,(Just kidding)
I would not want to hurt MC again,so i will think carefully before any action is done.

HarassingDuo
22-12-2011, 02:03 PM
I lied to her that i have problem with my wife was intending to divorce with me.MC is very kind hearted girl. She keep stay by side to comfort and bring me joys.

You are wrong in the first place to lie . She deserves better . Leave her alone .

Reoxy
23-12-2011, 04:47 PM
up you 1000 pts :D

为什么你要欺骗我的感情...:D

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!

69ihateu
23-12-2011, 06:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW6kunWZDxw&list=PLBAFF15283558DD54&index=38&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQaSwE992U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx77FzDW_6M&feature=related
I could not contact you but i know you love all these songs.I wish you Merry Christmas and SorrY baby.(I <3 U)

arsenal_84
23-12-2011, 08:51 PM
in this lifetime, there can never be the best of both worlds, pick either side and be happy with your choice.
while it may be every man's dream to have a wife who can provide great sex but, character compatibility is something that cannot be ignored or neglected cause it may come back and haunt you in later years.

cesc88
23-12-2011, 10:40 PM

Wise words bro

teteku
24-12-2011, 09:29 AM
TS,
I think you are really brave to post you situation here, but sorry to say you are a jerk; the reason you are contemplating your wife and MC is the body and age???:mad:
You are so shallow, but having said that you have to decide if you want a caring person or great sex.
Beside the point about marriage is for life for some people.

Cheers.

Stimsia
24-12-2011, 01:38 PM
never get commited to marriage with good sex,
cos there's always better sex outside.

TS is not marriage as in marriage in the normal terms

He bought a single purpose sex product LOL
Yes there are better sex out there
But
1) cannot go home every night, on demand
2) varying degree of sextifaction, depending on luck
3) need $$$
4) need time to kc
5) no gfe
6) risk

Mr.romance
24-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Threadstarter, I suggest u look for a new cat+:confused:MC. This categoryMC girl must have a solid body and a good listener so that can lure you to take MC all the time and u don have to work

mikechuan
25-12-2011, 05:10 AM
TS, your supposedly young wife will too grow old and perhaps out of shape and may be not as sexually arousing to you. When that happens years later, what will you do?

goodpartner
25-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Suppose to have one,but she aborted it. She is trying to conceive now ,but the agreement is if is a baby boy,i have to give her 30k and if baby girl 15k.So up to now ,i rather no kid.

Wah kaoz! This kindof wife?!:eek:

Just keep fucking your sexy wife but make sure no babies. At the same time, continue your promiscuous lifestyle to seek out other girls and maybe you may hit the jackpot to meet one with same quality as MC, BUT also have great body ;)

Do start to shift your wealth away during this period since half of it FOR SURE will go to her given her pattern.

The main objective here is to dump this wife eventually.

zacarie
25-12-2011, 10:25 PM

Wow! What kind of agreement is that? Sad to hear tt...

Looking at it this way. she prolly wont even take care of the kids after giving birth...

Since u married her for sex. i doubt u guys have anything in common to talk about. already a 10+ age gap relationship, plus it wasnt out of love... really wonder how u guys stay married for so long...

Greatking
26-12-2011, 04:05 PM
no point thinking bout the past. Cheer up, bro :D

If fate is by your side, MC will appear in your life again.:D

If fate is not by your side, even you force her to be by your side, fate will take her away someday :D

FirstEleven
27-12-2011, 12:57 PM
sometimes we make a bad decision and regreted for life :o

smurfpapa
27-12-2011, 11:00 PM
I totally agree with you.

drunken
28-12-2011, 10:20 AM
yeah. life is about making decision.
deciding, opting, choosing.....

but whatever we decided, we should not regret... but is easier to say than doing it.

what have i regreted.. lots' of it. but there's no turning back. moving forward is the best option.

see see only
28-12-2011, 01:52 PM
what have i regreted.. lots' of it. but there's no turning back. moving forward is the best option.

Decide then regret then move on then decide then regret then stay / move on then regret again .... whatever decision made, there's gurantee to have their fair share of happiness or unhappiness :rolleyes: no one even the best fortune-teller can't exactly predicts .....

This is really what's life is about, most of us still regret this or that at their very last breath before leaving the world ....

However what we can really do is put ourselves in a state of mind to feel contented always especially when you come to relationship :)

TS, a little piece of advice ... since you have hurt her for a so-called "wrong decision" (which no one can tells) face the fact and leave her alone .... go find your future happiness from now but remember to be contented with the next one (or you can choose to stay with what you have now as well, and create happiness along the way) .... ;) .... GOOD LUCK

pussyman72
03-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Threadstarter, I suggest u look for a new cat+:confused:MC. This categoryMC girl must have a solid body and a good listener so that can lure you to take MC all the time and u don have to work

sawadee pee mai ^^

vhornypanda
04-01-2012, 12:55 AM

Coming from experience, I know what u mean. Now I'm paying for it every single day. Divorce is going to be expensive on me that's why I'm still trying to make things work as I don't plan to give a single cent to her but I donno la.

SexoSocio
14-01-2012, 11:00 AM

I agree with this, but living in regret will make you more bitter. Make the best out of what you have is the best policy. No Fish, prawns will do!

mrham
16-01-2012, 12:54 AM

Wah Bro 100% AGREE!:rolleyes:

flcult
16-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Ts,do yrself a favour n dun hv any children. I hv a friend who shares the same fate as u. He's gt two wonderful children but always miserable inside out. Doesn't go home often n his wife couldn't give two hoots. It's a loveless union. Since u married someone for sex, concentrate on that. Fark her brains out n then some. Personally, I envy you but you are a certified a*hole for treating MC that way.

nitecrawllerr
17-01-2012, 12:48 PM
yeah. life is about making decision.
deciding, opting, choosing.....

but whatever we decided, we should not regret... but is easier to say than doing it.

Like they say, our fate is already pre-destined

Gaofar
17-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Hey TS, I think there is something wrong with your head..

The following statement is based purely on my thinking and if I said anything that you do not agree on, I am sorry but still it's my words..

(You know what? Actually I wrote a whole slew of words based on my feeling and how I felt towards your situation, and it didn't look pretty. I have to deleted the whole statements and decided not to come down on you like a judge and instead just summarized what I think in little nice words...)

It might seems ridiculous that you wife actually puts a price tag over the babies that she have to give birth to. Such acts might make it looks like she is taking you for 摇钱树 you know? However the feelings might be, and however of you losing and missing someone who cared for you, you are a married to your legal wife and you have an obligation to her.

I'll say that since you two are married, each of you have a duty and have to play each role for each other. Have you treated her well enough as a husband would be and seeing to her needs, or are you just seeing her as something else? If there are problems with each other, then do seek them out to clear out the mess. When did you two have a heart-to-heart talk with each other? Clear your problems with each other and then probably the 2 of you will be much happier.

In the end, whatever chance you might have missed or passed, you still need to hold true to your marriage and be happy with it. In anyway, didn't you married so you will have a good partner to be with you until you die?.....

Cheers and regards.

Hooters666
17-01-2012, 11:46 PM
TS

Its none of my fuckin business but I will still say. The way you describe the baby bonus arrangement I hope you will reconsider having kids. Your wife is not wife and mother material. Pls don't bring innocent children to this world of yours pls again. Another thing after childbirth her body will not be chio anymore and her tits will sagged. U sure bo?

It not too late for you to divorce her now and find a better women but again I am not sure if you can find decent ones since you are only looking for chio body and great fuckin sex.

Nuff said!

Greatking
18-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Marrying someone is bout taking chance. You might know her good, till she reveal her fox tail after marriage.

What to say....juz ya luck!

Good day and hi bye!:D