PDA

View Full Version : My first FL visit...

HornyVirgin
21-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Just bonked my first FL...An Qi...thread here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261178)

First of all I must declare that since this is my first FL visit, maybe my expectations are off/too much/etc.

Ok..start from all the way to deciding why her...cuz her location is quite discreet. And she reply also very fast, very fast book liao. Asked her if she do 2shots, she said yes, 2 shots $200 2hrs. I was like abit wtf, becos she was $100/1/1. Then second shot is just 2x the 1 session, although first time bonk FL, I also know usually 2nd shot will scale down cheaper ma.

So I happily went down...booked 11am...then i reached her block at 10:50am. So I called her, then she answered. She was in shock, said huh, we got appointment meh (all convo in chinese, she ATB)? Then I said got, she said she bathing, give her 5mins.

After awhile, she called me, went up. Went wrong direction lol. She said her door open, but the corridor left right also got open door, so I took a chance, but end up wrong one. About to knock on the open door when got one malay auntie said to me: the other end, this family is malay. So I was abit sian, thought kinda discreet, but apparently all her neighbours know ba. But then again, more or less know ba, lol.

So I walk in, she was on the phone. So unlike what other FRs said where she ran up hug u, no.

To be honest, I a little disappointed with her face. Maybe becos I'm young, so this SYT doesnt really look like SYT leh. Her face look abit haggard in the sense tired. Looks sweet la, but not that young-ish.

After she closed door, I cornered her, playfully scolded her for forgetting our appointment and asked how she intended to make up for it. Wa lan eh, she took it seriously and said "it's not even 11am yet". Smlj. I know I am paying for a hooker, but cmon la, try build up the mood abit wad.

Then take off clothes, she only took off my shirt. Pants I had to DIY. Abit sian. You know initially I even planned to pcc while bathing to last longer, but now abit sian liao. So was like, screw it la, dont pcc liao. I was expecting my 2ic to mari kita at the sight of her naked, but dont know why, was flaccid.

Came out of bathroom, she was on the phone again. Waited awhile again, then she ended her call. Then she asked if I got condoms, I said got, tossed her the new box I bought from Guardian.

So i started to explore her body first. But wa lan eh, she alot thing cannot. Then she even said if possible dont suck her breasts. basically, a lot thing she dont like. But sucking her neh ji quite shiok, and she started breathing more heavily also. But then I never even play with her body long then she said: you want to make love not?

So turn around, let her suck my nipples and she handjob me...felt it was getting hard...she put on condom for me. Then I turned around again, went on top of her, started playing with her boobs again and kissing her body. Dont know why, maybe becus this time she not that responsive, my 2ic actually went soft again, lol. then she like quite dulan, say want to get to it, if not i soft again. THEN SHE EVEN SAID IF NO MOOD DO, CAN LEAVE, NO CHARGE. At this point I really WTF man, but already naked with this girl, then leave halfway meh? (Maybe bros can try do this with her lol, free groping, handjob and nipple sucking for free :D)

Continued, again she sucked my nipples and handjob me...2ic went hard and erect again. Then she asked want who on top. I decided let her on top lol. So she rode me. Feeling was quite nice, her small frame like enjoying it also (her breathing like heavy and irregular), u can feel her tight pussy. So while she on top, played with her nipples, but when once I squeezed she complain pain. I was like lol, wa lan eh, I also never use alot force, maybe I strong la, nvm. Ride ride ride, feeling quite shiok. After awhile (ok la, i know damn fast, i first time ma, what u expect), felt it coming, so grab her closer and really went at it...wa....felt it cumming out...damn shiok (but then u tell me, where got cum not shiok de). Can feel her tiny frame contort also, damn shiok. Load cum out also way more than pcc, lol.

After that, she asked me help me take out condom, take wet tissue wipe and all. Then she like can't wait to close deal lor. But ok la, she offered a drink, but other than that went to tend to her phones. And I must mention, the second time when she giving me handjob, her phone got sms come in, then she actually went to reply the message. I lie then sian 1/2. But ok la, before she went to tend to the phone, she gave me a kiss. After she finally done with her phone, she asked me if I tired, I said yes, so she gave a short massage. Really damn short massage. Then she got SMS again, went to her phone again.

Then after that, she say I very "nian" and touchy. I was like wtf, of cuz la, if not I wont pay to fuck u wad. If I am happy touching myself, I wont be here right. Smlj feeling again. And it's not like I touch touch for damn long don't want to fuck right.

Chit-chat about rubbish stuff for awhile, then left.

The actual fucking was pretty good (tight and her body got reaction) but the service otherwise....to put it in SBF terms, no GFE at all, felt totally like a paid session.

lawrencex
21-12-2011, 02:30 PM
haha ok not bad a

ktcabi54
21-12-2011, 03:53 PM
aiyo bro ... already recommend some FL to u in chat room yet u still encountered such a bad experience ... should read up FR first and compare bro ... but i'm sure the next one will be a better experience for u ... happy cheoning

I.m.Jim
21-12-2011, 06:47 PM
there goes your nick ! now must change to hornynotvirgin !

joncheong
22-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Hi fellow bro nonvirgin :p

While i am no virgin myself, i bonk fls even while in r/s, i thought you could have gave your first time to your gf, a girl you love... The feeling making love with a girl who loves you is wonderful, as you each kiss, lick and touch your bodies...now you've entered this fl world... Enjoy, life is short, even powerful people like kim jong il die... So enjoy while we leave...

callmebad
22-12-2011, 01:33 AM
service sounds very lousy!

latishame
23-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Bro can try thai FL if want gfe or chi FL fro bro cindy and haonan they are quality assured ! FL is FL lor dun purposely look for gfe got is just a bonus

goodpartner
23-12-2011, 01:13 AM
OMG... you mean nowadays FL operates the business in HDB premises and that's where she lives too? :eek:

nike184
23-12-2011, 02:24 AM
aiyo bro ... already recommend some FL to u in chat room yet u still encountered such a bad experience ... should read up FR first and compare bro ... but i'm sure the next one will be a better experience for u ... happy cheoning
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the FL scene where not all WL treat all guys the same.

There will be some bad apples there will be gems...afterall what you pay will not definetely be what you get...Life's that unfair :D

HornyVirgin
05-01-2012, 02:29 PM
there goes your nick ! now must change to hornynotvirgin !

:D

OMG... you mean nowadays FL operates the business in HDB premises and that's where she lives too? :eek:

Yup....

Crazyfowl
05-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Bro if this is your first FL sexperience then you consider yoursel LUCKY liao....
KNN I have been trying so many and let me tell you,,,, You haven't seen anything bad yet let alone worst,,,,

Imagine you Didid hard like Iron rod waiying for the FL to arrive (cos the stable's posting description and rating so high) and when you open the door KNN you didi straight away shrink liao....:mad:

So do not trust Stables unless you have read FRs from fellow samsters

JJDoggieNDoggie
05-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Nevermind, try another one , Bro, there are quite a few here recommended by nice horny bros here.

My Virgin taken long time ago by Soya bean girl.....when i was in school days..hehehe:D

guys got virgin want meh? I though we always VirGin? :D

tromba
05-01-2012, 11:48 PM
dun tell me is the one at **** h***??

sean69
06-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Just bonked my first FL...An Qi...thread here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261178)

First of all I must declare that since this is my first FL visit, maybe my expectations are off/too much/etc.

Ok..start from all the way to deciding why her...cuz her location is quite discreet. And she reply also very fast, very fast book liao. Asked her if she do 2shots, she said yes, 2 shots $200 2hrs. I was like abit wtf, becos she was $100/1/1. Then second shot is just 2x the 1 session, although first time bonk FL, I also know usually 2nd shot will scale down cheaper ma.

The actual fucking was pretty good (tight and her body got reaction) but the service otherwise....to put it in SBF terms, no GFE at all, felt totally like a paid session.
that
felt like a paid session? .. that's because it is A paid session.. best not to have too much GFE or you will get sucked into it.. it is just for release and one of the best advice in this forum is fuck and forget..

watmidoin
06-01-2012, 11:42 PM
sweet fr bro. remind me of my first fl encounter. but i lucky got better service :D

jolenekoh
07-01-2012, 12:44 AM
ur FR reminded me of my first fl experience. paid a thousand bucks for a korean model. fuck a while, didnt cum n drank myself to sleep. After that, i got better n better fucking all those FLs out there

HornyVirgin
07-01-2012, 04:16 AM
dun tell me is the one at **** h***??

we playing wheel of fortune ah? :p

Can I buy a vowel? Got O?

The answer to that is the same as the answer to your question...:D

watmidoin
08-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi fellow bro nonvirgin :p

While i am no virgin myself, i bonk fls even while in r/s, i thought you could have gave your first time to your gf, a girl you love... The feeling making love with a girl who loves you is wonderful, as you each kiss, lick and touch your bodies...now you've entered this fl world... Enjoy, life is short, even powerful people like kim jong il die... So enjoy while we leave...
i dun care who i give my virgin to. i oni care the ger i love give her virgin to me :D