10-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Bro

H11 R09 can french kiss but not pretty.
H11 R11 cannot french kiss but pretty.
H11 R05 neither french kiss nor pretty.

Fyi.

fornicator
11-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Ah! So does this constitute as an FR? Or you just base this from other FRs?

Thanks anyways for the info given, much appreciated. :p:D

Cheers.

Bro

H11 R09 can french kiss but not pretty.
H11 R11 cannot french kiss but pretty.
H11 R05 neither french kiss nor pretty.

Fyi.

BacktoCheonging
11-01-2012, 09:52 AM
seriously i don't understand you all want to french kiss the WL. you know the WL each day suck how many cocks or not? one session 20mins, working hours from 11am to 5pm. so if full schedule, it will be 18 different cocks mind you.:eek:

fornicator
11-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Then you never will! I'm sorry for you, because you don't know what you're missing! :p

Yes, I know the WL suck how many cocks each day, no need to show me the math, thank you very much. :rolleyes:

But for each and every session, the WL will clean herself, her body, mouth, pussy, everything!

In my sessions, (if WL allows) I will administer frenching all throughout. From start while washing, after she give me BBBJ and AR, after we do 69 and while we are fucking (missionary of course) mind you. I love to french and that's that! ;)

Cheers.

seriously i don't understand you all want to french kiss the WL. you know the WL each day suck how many cocks or not? one session 20mins, working hours from 11am to 5pm. so if full schedule, it will be 18 different cocks mind you.:eek:

ace_rc
11-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Lai lai did initiate frenching me, but somehow or rather i reject it indirecting by giving a peck on her cheek instead, for me, they are WL, bolwjob, ass rim and you still want to french them? maybe some brother here like it, but i confirm lai lai will french de, unless u have bad breath or too heavy cig smell

fornicator
11-01-2012, 10:55 AM
My answer is a big YES!

I had tried Lai Lai once and we had fierce tongue fight, I shit you not! Only trouble is she look kinda' old for me and still haven't RTF. But never say never, because maybe someday I will RTF her. :p

So, you didn't take up her 'frenching offer', good for you, I admire your discipline and self-control because I have neither! :p:D

Cheers.

Lai lai did initiate frenching me, but somehow or rather i reject it indirecting by giving a peck on her cheek instead, for me, they are WL, bolwjob, ass rim and you still want to french them? maybe some brother here like it, but i confirm lai lai will french de, unless u have bad breath or too heavy cig smell