PDA

View Full Version : Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

N8810
16-12-2011, 12:24 AM
was walking past an old building when my stomach started to growl. was thinking to myself, NB here only got vegetarian food... should i just go find myself another place to have my lunch. Then SUDDENLY someone caught my eye! foxy lady in body hugging 1 piece white dress walked into the vege restaurant... i thought to myself maybe i should just follow god's wishes and eat vege for today!!!

Foxy lady has some very exotic features and that damn dress just hugs that pair of tits so well! not mentioning those firm yet bouncy ass! though she's not those SYTs that we always hungry for, she definitely fits my menu!
As i was queuing up behind her, picturing those boobs and ass in my mind, the Auntie shouted at me " AH BOY!!! EAT or TA BAO????" that is when i realized she has already paid up and left the restaurant.

Ignoring the Auntie, i followed her out and found her walking towards a MP just in front of me!!! my eyes brightened up immediately! and that was when i think she turned back and saw me and smiled slightly.. "HO SEH LIAO LAH!!!" thinking to myself.

Fuck the lunch! I walked right up into the MP. was greeted by an MILF ard 40++ Looking ard for her, i asked for the rates. "$40/hr.." auntie said. immediately agreed and was showed to the room at the back.

Striped to my boxers, i found a bathroom attached. wah not bad leh. no need to walk out naked to bathe. just then, the door slide open and there she was!! looking extremely tasty to me.. haha. anyway laid flat naked and the massage started....

She started by asking me i wan light medium or strong. was thinking, aiyah.. confirm lousy massage.. medium suah. to my surprise, the massage as quite good loh!!! she concentrated alot on my upper back and to me, its really not those lousy massage. i totally fell asleep man..

Woke up after 40 mins, then i realised she was massaging my legs.. i suppose the fun just started when she leaned on foot while she was massaging my upper tight.. my toes can totally feel her groin! tried tweaking my toes slightly while she massage but she didn't resist! continued to massage my inner tight occasionally brushing on my balls! damn shiok....... since the room is abit small and I'm abit tall, when she move about she has to brush her ass on my leg.. started having fantasizing and suddenly she climbed onto the bed to massage my ass with her ass brushing against my legs. STEAM AH!!!!

After about 5 mins, was ask to turn around with my pole standing in salute! was expecting her to pop golden qns.. but she continued to massage my legs.. damn professional lah! was thinking nabei no special meh? sibei sad leh.. after abt another 5 mins, she started massaging my inner tight brushing my balls and dick on purpose when she POPPED the G qns! of coz take lah! my dick wanna burst liao loh... hahahahaha.. the rest is history!

ok lah.. normally i dont write such long FRs. but i was really happy with this experience so i wanna share with all the bros here on my experience. there maybe a thread on this MP liao, but i did a search and found nothing. so decided to start a new thread. She did not request me to bring more customers so i will be very strict when giving out ctc for this playground because I LOVE IT! too bad for bros under 50pts :(

Name: i totally forgot.. i think she drained my brain cells as well. haha.
Nationality: Vietnam
Language: Fluent English
Looks: 7.8/10 (don't look viet at all)
Boobs: nice soft B+ with dark nips yums!
Body: just nice! not fat not boney with nice curves!
Massage: 8/10
Special: ONLY HJ, sorry guys..$50 didnt nego.
and YES AUTO-ROAM everywhere!!!!

when i was there, i think i saw another ML but didnt see the face.. looks younger from the back but i think i like this viet better. :)

Do up me if you like my FR! Many thanks!! :D

Bozz
16-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Bro,Can share the ctc n location?Will keep the playground safe.

Devilzz
16-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Bro, can pm me too thank.

N8810
16-12-2011, 02:06 AM
I've replied all bros above 50 pts. The others who didn't get any PM, my apologies.. i have to protect this gem. many thanks!:o

power69
16-12-2011, 02:40 AM
hahha waterloo, bencoolen ,those viet gal?
Any prearrangement with her to give out ctc?
Wait kenna blame for nothing.

moneymind
16-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi bro,
Can I have contact pls. Thanks

was walking past an old building when my stomach started to growl. was thinking to myself, NB here only got vegetarian food... should i just go find myself another place to have my lunch. Then SUDDENLY someone caught my eye! foxy lady in body hugging 1 piece white dress walked into the vege restaurant... i thought to myself maybe i should just follow god's wishes and eat vege for today!!!

Foxy lady has some very exotic features and that damn dress just hugs that pair of tits so well! not mentioning those firm yet bouncy ass! though she's not those SYTs that we always hungry for, she definitely fits my menu!
As i was queuing up behind her, picturing those boobs and ass in my mind, the Auntie shouted at me " AH BOY!!! EAT or TA BAO????" that is when i realized she has already paid up and left the restaurant.

Ignoring the Auntie, i followed her out and found her walking towards a MP just in front of me!!! my eyes brightened up immediately! and that was when i think she turned back and saw me and smiled slightly.. "HO SEH LIAO LAH!!!" thinking to myself.

Fuck the lunch! I walked right up into the MP. was greeted by an MILF ard 40++ Looking ard for her, i asked for the rates. "$40/hr.." auntie said. immediately agreed and was showed to the room at the back.

Striped to my boxers, i found a bathroom attached. wah not bad leh. no need to walk out naked to bathe. just then, the door slide open and there she was!! looking extremely tasty to me.. haha. anyway laid flat naked and the massage started....

She started by asking me i wan light medium or strong. was thinking, aiyah.. confirm lousy massage.. medium suah. to my surprise, the massage as quite good loh!!! she concentrated alot on my upper back and to me, its really not those lousy massage. i totally fell asleep man..

Woke up after 40 mins, then i realised she was massaging my legs.. i suppose the fun just started when she leaned on foot while she was massaging my upper tight.. my toes can totally feel her groin! tried tweaking my toes slightly while she massage but she didn't resist! continued to massage my inner tight occasionally brushing on my balls! damn shiok....... since the room is abit small and I'm abit tall, when she move about she has to brush her ass on my leg.. started having fantasizing and suddenly she climbed onto the bed to massage my ass with her ass brushing against my legs. STEAM AH!!!!

After about 5 mins, was ask to turn around with my pole standing in salute! was expecting her to pop golden qns.. but she continued to massage my legs.. damn professional lah! was thinking nabei no special meh? sibei sad leh.. after abt another 5 mins, she started massaging my inner tight brushing my balls and dick on purpose when she POPPED the G qns! of coz take lah! my dick wanna burst liao loh... hahahahaha.. the rest is history!

ok lah.. normally i dont write such long FRs. but i was really happy with this experience so i wanna share with all the bros here on my experience. there maybe a thread on this MP liao, but i did a search and found nothing. so decided to start a new thread. She did not request me to bring more customers so i will be very strict when giving out ctc for this playground because I LOVE IT! too bad for bros under 50pts :(

when i was there, i think i saw another ML but didnt see the face.. looks younger from the back but i think i like this viet better. :)

RGS6969
16-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Bro,

Let me knw if can exchange contact.

Thks

N8810
16-12-2011, 10:19 AM
hahha waterloo, bencoolen ,those viet gal?
Any prearrangement with her to give out ctc?
Wait kenna blame for nothing.

Hi Powerbro,
It's not those bencoolen Viets. :) but I will heed ur advise n limit the ctc given out everyday to protect this gem. Thanks for your reminder! :D

thunderpiggy
16-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Bro, can pm the contact details?

zoobeezoo
16-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi,

I am new here. Can PM me the location?

Thanks... :-)

power69
16-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Hi Powerbro,
It's not those bencoolen Viets. :) but I will heed ur advise n limit the ctc given out everyday to protect this gem. Thanks for your reminder! :D
thk for sharing your chiong report, upp your point.

N8810
16-12-2011, 07:28 PM
thk for sharing your chiong report, upp your point.

Wow.. Thanks bro! :)

cheeky84
16-12-2011, 11:33 PM
hi bro, can pm me the location. thanks

Aahtaan24
17-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi bro, can pm me the location? Thanks in advance.

matey
17-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Can share your finding with me?

shitty_pants
17-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Yo BRo TS,

just upped u for great find n FR. :D

ideaforlife81
17-12-2011, 02:06 AM
bro...can share ctcs.... tq

N8810
17-12-2011, 04:44 AM
Yo BRo TS,

just upped u for great find n FR. :D

Thanks mr pants! :D

N8810
17-12-2011, 04:58 AM
To all bros whom have upped my Pts, my sincere appreciation! :)
Do drop a fr after visiting! Thanks!! :D

Sexy_Maint
17-12-2011, 09:03 AM
bro can share the contacts...thks

belgarion79
17-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Bro 8810, i know my points nt enough...but would hope if you can share this gem with me? will keep discreet :P Thanks! :)

chrisdemon2004
17-12-2011, 11:59 AM
bro,

can share contact?

Pohchuan
17-12-2011, 01:57 PM
bro, you got pm, up you liao

N8810
17-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Bros,

I've released the ctc to the deserving brothers above 50pts. However, I still want to urge brothers here to protect this playground. After all we are all here to seek pleasure.

To brothers who are under 50pts:
I know u might not be unreliable, but do earn ur rights like all brothers here to enjoy privilege of commandos like myself. Who knows someday I will be asking you for ctc as well? I seek your understanding. :D

VeloCityGoo
17-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Bro, upped you for a great find.
Pm'ed you as well. :D

ruchucky
17-12-2011, 04:15 PM

hi, bro i understand i sure not enought point, i hope you can send me the contact and location, i already joint long time already and also got post some good massage location, hope you can consider

rh8611
17-12-2011, 06:46 PM
sounds good! may i have ctc ?

rh8611
17-12-2011, 06:47 PM
hi, bro i understand i sure not enought point, i hope you can send me the contact and location, i already joint long time already and also got post some good massage location, hope you can consider

i think u deserve a zap instead for quoting the entire chunk of FR..

xxFTOxx
18-12-2011, 01:14 AM
i think u deserve a zap instead for quoting the entire chunk of FR..

Lol dun be so mean lah. He already hit 300 plus post still kosong points should give half chance. But on another note...great FR. Wonder can arrange for something outside her working timing or not...hmmm Im sure something can be arranged if there is enough monatery incentives

N8810
18-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Lol dun be so mean lah. He already hit 300 plus post still kosong points should give half chance. But on another note...great FR. Wonder can arrange for something outside her working timing or not...hmmm Im sure something can be arranged if there is enough monatery incentives

Thanks Fto bro,
I'll try asking when I rtf and post the result here. Would b sad if she rejects me. :( haha

jasper
19-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Thanks Fto bro,
I'll try asking when I rtf and post the result here. Would b sad if she rejects me. :( haha

thanks for your contact bro. Already up u with my humble pts :)

Merry christmas

kdk09
19-12-2011, 10:22 AM
hi bro can i have the contact and add ? thanks

gentleman1980
19-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Bro, can share her contact and address pls?

N8810
20-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Had a strong urge yesterday, Jio my friend go ktv but all not free. :( so reached out my phone and look for some inspiration. Called my fav ktv girl for dinner but she's having fever. Hiaz..

Decided I'll do bros here a favor n go bk look for this viet girl!

Reached the MP, empty! Suddenly a china girl (looks 5.8/10) appeared. Same thing, quoted $40/hr. didn't see the viet girl so ask the china girl her whereabouts. "那个越南的在里面!"she said. Was thinking wah thank god. I thought the china one is going to serve me. Haha..

Just then the door slide open and there she was... Clad in a mini black dress with a therapist white jacket smiling at me. *slurps* well it's seems that she remembers me and greeted me with my name! Feels exceptionally good! Talk abt customer service!

Well everything started exactly the same... Even the massage feels as good! But this time, since she's more comfortable with me, she leans on me when massaging..when laying face down, I laid my arms infront beside my head. When she stand in front of my head to massage my back, my hands are constantly brushing against her inner thigh! Super high sia...!

After much teasing n massage.. She popped the GQ, not so surprising this time.. But horniess got the better of me.. I asked for other specials.. To my delight she said she will blow me if I have rubber! OMG!!! I dun have la!!! :(
She stone for 3 secs and said, " ok for you.. I'll suck you without" I think I too horny Liao.. Frenched her for 5mins while removing her clothes piece by piece.. Sat her on my thigh, spread her legs and fingered her while kissing her all over while she pumped my dick and moan softly...

"you.. Lie down!" she commanded suddenly. Started catbathing me from top to bottom. By then I was so high my dick was in full battle mode! As she reached my balls.. She slowly engulfed my majestic dick in her tiny month and suck away!! I was in heaven......... I watched her blow me for 10 full minutes before I erupted. Was thinking if I didn't signal her will she let me CIM? Haha..

Bathed left feeling Superb!

That's my FR for yesterday. Oh and I think her name is Judy.

Thanks for your support bros! Will venture into new playgrounds n share if there's any other good recommendations!

rauldon
20-12-2011, 04:45 PM
bro u have pm :)

LLSC
20-12-2011, 05:46 PM
sounds so power.. can share location .

siralexferguson
20-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Bro, kindly pls share ctc. thx!

optimints
20-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Bro N8810,

wow!! a very sexciting FR!!
keep it up!!

cheers

Prosecutor
20-12-2011, 11:12 PM
I've replied all bros above 50 pts. The others who didn't get any PM, my apologies.. i have to protect this gem. many thanks!:o
Protect yr ass lah...u think this is your wife or gf meh?pple open door to do biz...if no biz...then d shop close dwn,den u oso suck thumb Liao loh...come on lah...wake up!did she ask u to protect her by not telling other guys?let me tel,if her biz is gd n she noes that is u that promote her svc,she will thank u like god...right? u mai k-kiang lah...

chrisloh
21-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Bro,Can share the ctc n location?Will keep the playground safe.

Sidra183
21-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Appreciate if you share contact and location. If not enough pts, I'll come back when I hit 50! Sounds too good to miss.

N8810
21-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Protect yr ass lah...u think this is your wife or gf meh?pple open door to do biz...if no biz...then d shop close dwn,den u oso suck thumb Liao loh...come on lah...wake up!did she ask u to protect her by not telling other guys?let me tel,if her biz is gd n she noes that is u that promote her svc,she will thank u like god...right? u mai k-kiang lah...

I understand how u feel bro. I had very low points when I just started as well. Let's just put it this way.. In life we have to earn our rights to enjoy. If you can't even spend some time to scout new playground to earn your credits, i assume you can just stick to wat you have and rot.

And btw, Merry Christmas to you too! :D

fisheagle683
21-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Nice frs. Up u Liao. Pl pm me ctc.

cheongster84
21-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Bro,

I'm quite new and have post several FR before. I hope you can share this joint with me. I'm working around cbd, sometimes need a rub and release. Kum sia.

N8810
22-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks all bros for the pts.. feels good to see so many of you like my FR.
anyway, if you have up my pts and requested for ctc but i didn't reply, do let me know. i might have missed you out.

also.. for bros who don't even have Power, please stop pm-ing me that you have upped my pts. I don't mean to be rude, but its kinda irritating.

thanks and have a Merry Christmas!

rauldon
22-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Prosecutor : it is up to him if he wants to share or not mah :) dont be sour

grape lah or exchange with him your contact if u have

david9128
22-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Hi,

I am new here. Can PM me the location?

Thanks... :-)

scott999
25-12-2011, 01:28 AM
CBD chiobu, i also want!
TS, pm me can? :D

suzuka8
25-12-2011, 01:39 AM
if prosecutor got new post, i will zap him to negative points.
no respect for TS, no points for you ;)

N8810
26-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Thanks Suzuka bro,

But no worries man. If everybody loves me, life would be too easy. :)
Would like to thanks all bros once again who up my points. Appreciate it.

FrankWhite
26-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Not sure how many points I have currently but working in CBD, would be nice to have a new spot.

retepoet
26-12-2011, 02:07 PM
can i have the contact bro :)

needforboobs
26-12-2011, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Prosecutor;6697906]Protect yr ass lah...u think this is your wife or gf meh?pple open door to do biz...if no biz...QUOTE]

sore loser.

wanhavefun
26-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Bro can share location. Pm me the location. Good job bro.

tanger
27-12-2011, 12:25 AM
bro can pm me the place?

Qwe20002
28-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi bro can share the location. Thanks

WRX Impreza
28-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Bro N8810, Pls pm me the contacts. Thanks....

lifelezz
28-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Can I get her contact pls? I will surely post FR as well. THanks.

N8810
28-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Bros,

Paiseh, was down with fever for the past 2 days. Replied all PMs. Please pm me if you want the contact. (restricted to bros above 50 points)

Thank you!

N8810
30-12-2011, 10:54 AM
All pm replied. Thanks! :D

30-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Yo bro can pm me the location. Well keep the play ground safe . Cheers

N8810
30-12-2011, 02:10 PM
PMs replied to all deserving bros! Have fun!!!

N8810
01-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi bros,

Been giving out ctc for some time already, but I still dun see any FRs.. Hmm
Do drop us an FR soon! :)

TeiNehNeh
01-01-2012, 08:25 PM
TS can disclose location thru PM??

lasivious
01-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Can pm me? Thanks.

masonlim
02-01-2012, 03:20 AM
TS can pm me of the location? tks.

N8810
02-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Bros,
Need u to drop me pm for ctc. This is to regulate the crocs given out each day. For your benefit and safety of gem. Thank you.

Awesome63
02-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Bro 8810, pls share contact/location. This

N8810
03-01-2012, 04:02 PM
All Pm sent.

Bros, anybody care their experience?

rocksalt
03-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Can PM me ctc? Thanks :)

BiRd13
03-01-2012, 04:40 PM
First of all, thanks to bro N8810 for the contacts...
Secondly, apologised for late FR...

Was around the area and suddenly remembered this joint. Surf and confirm the address from my phone, and headed there straight away...

Paid for the entrance fee after opting for 1hr... Was lead to one of the room, and was told to take a bath... Fine... Since such a hot day... Took a quick bath, and upon exiting the bathroom, there's a knock on the door, and it swing open. Wow... Looks not bad... Wonder if she's the one TS mentioned... Anyway, she closed the door while I dried myself up...

Lay on the bed and the massage started... Good and strength is there... After about 30 mins or so, was told to turned around... Another 10mins or so passed but the GQ was still not pop out yet... Instead, naturally massaging my thigh which my didi started to harden... Seems like she know what I want, and eventually grab and shake my didi without further question asked... Released within 10mins... Paid and left happily...

Name: Unknown =D
Nationality: Vietnamese I think
Looks: 8/10 (Prettier than the recep)
Boobs: B I think
Massage: 9/10 (One of the good massage I encountered)
Damage: $40 (Entrance) + $50 (HJ)
Rtf: Maybe

N8810
03-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Thanks bird for the first ever FR!
I'm very glad you've enjoyed yourself! :)
Hope to see more FRs to validate my claims! :D
Thanks again!!!

N8810
05-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Thanks guys!

PMs replied. Do drop some FRs. :D

N8810
06-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Dear bros,

Due to tremendous response, I've already given out significant Amt of contact for the past weeks. I hope to keep this place alive as long possible. So I have decided to close the thread by next Monday, 9 Jan 12, 7pm.

Till then, I will still continue to provide ctcs to deserving brothers.

Once again, i'wld like to thank all brothers whom have taken the effort to up my points. I'll see you again when I find a better place.

Have a great year ahead! :D

Womanlover
07-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Thk for TS sharing the lead. Went over and gotten the PRC lady. I think is Q***. Wow she indeed pretty and just hit 3-digit in age. Her body was good and massage was good indeed. Auto roaming everywhere and good GFE feeling provided.

Standard services provided. Overhead the Viet lady and she does speak good Mandarin beside English. Her name is J***. Will RTF to look for her if got luck. She is hot in the list now. :)

N8810
07-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks WL for sharing your experience! :)
I haven tried the PRC lady as i fancy the viet more.
glad that you've enjoyed yourself!

N8810
09-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Final reminder to bros (above 50pts) who wants the contact.
I will not be sending anymore ctc after 7pm today.

Thank you. :D

retepoet
09-01-2012, 10:24 PM
any kind bro here care to share the contact with me :) tks a million

peacher
10-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Any kind bros willing to share location with me please? I would appreciate very much!

trance
11-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks TS for the location.

Nothing to shout about, a good massage finished off with a sensual HJ.

I opted for 30 mins of massage.

Total damage is 25 dollars for 30 mins massage and 50 dollars for the HJ.

The lady whom serviced me is a PRC from China Shanghai. Around early 30s.

Good sensual HJ skills. Looks wise around 8/10. Body around 7/10.

Thanks TS.

snoozze
11-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Bro. Can PM me the location? Thanks.

plokm975
12-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Tks TS for the recommendation, served by Q***, didn't see the Viet, but Q*** was friendly and pretty, very chatty too, overall great experience, will definitely go back if i am near the area, :)

gottosam
13-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Final reminder to bros (above 50pts) who wants the contact.
I will not be sending anymore ctc after 7pm today.

Thank you. :D

Bro, agree wif your approach and thankz!

N8810
13-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Dear plokm,

Thanks for the review!
Gentle reminder.. I have already STOPPED giving contact.
So... There's really no need to push it.
Thanks for all the effort to provide ur FRs and hope that bros who have the contact do not reveal such rare find to others. Protect the location and we can continue to enjoy it. :)

Like I've said previously.. Till I find a new playground, I'll see you guys then!
Have a great weekend and take care!

shitty_pants
21-01-2012, 02:29 AM
aiyo paiseh paiseh. forgot to FR this joint.

thks to TS for the ctcs.

i also sama sama go there eat some vege, then only went up to the place.

actually not much to shout abt.

as i went there quite the late, only left with one china lady.

she still looked ok to me and i really wanted to try lah, so why not.

everything is as mentioned by other bros. but i really really wanna try the viet milf lah. must go back there try again.

ttenneb
21-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Dear plokm,

Thanks for the review!
Gentle reminder.. I have already STOPPED giving contact.
So... There's really no need to push it.
Thanks for all the effort to provide ur FRs and hope that bros who have the contact do not reveal such rare find to others. Protect the location and we can continue to enjoy it. :)

Like I've said previously.. Till I find a new playground, I'll see you guys then!
Have a great weekend and take care!

just 1 more leh.. plz plz.. haha

slinzx84
24-01-2012, 08:55 PM
can pm the location and contact? plsssssssss

astro boy
25-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Hello Bro TS, u mind pm me the location pls? i provide FR and will protect the gem

roadster33
25-01-2012, 09:57 AM
hello,any nice bro can pm the location n ctc of this joint,thanks so much

Bono
25-01-2012, 10:05 AM
gong xi fa cai,

can pm contact pls? thanks!

asterboy
25-01-2012, 07:48 PM
can msg me the location ?

Bro888
25-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Bro could u pm me the ctc for this foxy lady or location.
Thanks ya!!

bassf
26-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Can share contact??

outside
26-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi, can pm me the details. Thks

Javier83
26-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Bro, can share location? Many thanks!

HONGSTER123
26-01-2012, 11:10 PM