PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese girls in Ghim Moh

shyboyboi
15-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Recently, i saw writings on the wall of one of the estates in Ghim Moh, it says 'lam tinh $60'. Out of curiosity, I decided to go up to the unit and check it out. Upon reaching the door step, i see hanging rack outside the house with lots of towels hanging on it and the windows are all closed with many slippers outside. So i guess what is written on the wall could be true and something discreet is going on in there. Due to the fact that i'm not a cheongster, i did not venture any further but i'm interested to know what is really going on inside. Whoever is interested can pm me for the address. :p

CPVictim
16-12-2011, 03:57 AM
Now there will be too many guys loitering near the unit. The viet girls will have to answer to several neighbor's complain.

gaytiger
16-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Recently, i saw writings on the wall of one of the estates in Ghim Moh, it says 'lam tinh $60'. Out of curiosity, I decided to go up to the unit and check it out. Upon reaching the door step, i see hanging rack outside the house with lots of towels hanging on it and the windows are all closed with many slippers outside. So i guess what is written on the wall could be true and something discreet is going on in there. Due to the fact that i'm not a cheongster, i did not venture any further but i'm interested to know what is really going on inside. Whoever is interested can pm me for the address. :p

blk & unit no. pls

dom01
17-12-2011, 12:12 PM
PM me?

Maybe go scout around.... :D

doomsday
04-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Can share info bro.. Wana go try

saboking
05-08-2012, 11:21 AM
See his points you know likely is sabo case

greeneater
05-08-2012, 12:04 PM
becareful ya... smell something fishy here

ttenneb
05-08-2012, 08:14 PM
wah.. u all can really dig sia.. 2011 thread la !!!