PDA

View Full Version : Pardon my ignorance

Desires
13-12-2011, 12:17 PM
But yesterday after fingering my gf, my fingers has those white substance that looked like sperm but aren't sperm. She was hella wet too.
May I ask the more experienced bros here what's that

IwantbustyKim
13-12-2011, 12:19 PM
But yesterday after fingering my gf, my fingers has those white substance that looked like sperm but aren't sperm. She was hella wet too.
May I ask the more experienced bros here what's that

Vagina Discharge?

smartke
13-12-2011, 12:29 PM
some discharge, probably infection. i cld hv wrong... ;)

WearKabuto
13-12-2011, 01:17 PM
1. Does it look abit like foam? If it does then most likely is due to the friction cause by her "juice" and the rubbing of your fingers against her.

2. If it look like thick liquid then most likely is infection. Some infection may not cause pain thus she won't know. Better to get it check ASAP.

Just my 5cent worth, I may be wrong so is better to check with a doctor to be safe.

zyspt
13-12-2011, 01:51 PM
any funny smell emitting from it??

BHEL
13-12-2011, 01:56 PM
or maybe its someone else's sperms thats left inside the previous day and never washed away... :D:D

Desires
13-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Thanks guys.
From the answers given, I think it's better if I bring her to the gp :)

Lupsupkia
13-12-2011, 02:19 PM
It could be because her menses are coming. I've fingering a girl and she has those too. She says that its because her period is coming.

Dont know if I'm right, but just trying to help

sean69
13-12-2011, 03:05 PM
or maybe its someone else's sperms thats left inside the previous day and never washed away... :D:D

aiyoh!!! ... TS already worried and you go and throw him this scenario..

Desires
13-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Haha. It's vaginal discharge - start / end of menstrual cycle :)

biozaogeng
14-12-2011, 02:33 AM
TS, die... maybe your gf was a guy, then become a girl, so still have sperm coming out.

or maybe your gf is a hermaphrodite and she dunno. better bring go doctor check. maybe she got a tiny dick inside and when she horny all the sperm cuming out.

Bigbluebird
14-12-2011, 02:44 AM

Hahahaha lol damn funny lah hahaha :D

abchinese
14-12-2011, 03:51 AM
go DSC for check up, wed = there's woman clinic

Stud00
15-12-2011, 05:59 AM

Man, you are horrible!!!!!!

bonkster
15-12-2011, 12:09 PM
TS should have just taken a photo/video n post it here. So many experts here who have watched enough cream pie AV to tell u instantly if it's leftover sperm! :p

Anyway, glad TS went the extra mile to visit a GP n confirmed it's vaginal discharge ;)

BscBMD997
15-12-2011, 02:03 PM
ts, die... Maybe your gf was a guy, then become a girl, so still have sperm coming out.

Or maybe your gf is a hermaphrodite and she dunno. Better bring go doctor check. Maybe she got a tiny dick inside and when she horny all the sperm cuming out.

lol!!!!!!!!

owl888
15-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Question is does she always have this discharge?

Sometimes could b cunt juice.....just sniff if got any funny smell?

Best take a pic.....up to u?

Frankiestine
15-12-2011, 04:37 PM
If no smell then probably cum juice, also for gals when fertile period they will have a transparent odorless sticky and stretchable discharge.

Cchansey
15-12-2011, 08:58 PM
TS, die... maybe your gf was a guy, then become a girl, so still have sperm coming out.

or maybe your gf is a hermaphrodite and she dunno. better bring go doctor check. maybe she got a tiny dick inside and when she horny all the sperm cuming out.

Dude, wtf?

LOL ! :p:D

rauldon
15-12-2011, 09:02 PM
aiyah bro its a common thing for women its called yeast infection ...due to

menses stress different food many reasons u know lah women ..here is a link

read up for u

http://www.medicinenet.com/yeast_vaginitis/article.htm

callmebad
15-12-2011, 11:23 PM
It's normal,some women are very wet
Some not so,doesn't mean they don't enjoy
When women enjoy a lot, they squirt forcing out some liquid from their g-spot.
This liquid could be sperm-like (silky).
For women are very wet, you can notice the liquid.
For those who are not so wet, you won't notice the liquid and may not be so obvious.
Don't treat your girl like a weirdo!
OK,if you're still uneasy,no harm asking her to go for some checkup or pap smear.
Looking at the responses so far, all are from guys.
Thought this forum also has some female members, quite surprise none of them respond.

Frankiestine
16-12-2011, 10:07 AM
aiyah bro its a common thing for women its called yeast infection ...due to

menses stress different food many reasons u know lah women ..here is a link

read up for u

http://www.medicinenet.com/yeast_vaginitis/article.htm

Doubt if it is due to yeast infection cos normally their cb will feel uncomfortable and quite painful to have sex also cb will have foul smell...guess that where the term chow chee bye comes from..:p

indubitable
17-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Bring her to your doctor. That way you will know whats exactly the problem.