PDA

View Full Version : How to improve still pix cut from Video?

MJagger
13-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Bros, I have found it pretty easy to set up my iPhone4 in a place in the room just before the girl arrives and start the video recording. Making sure I have plenty of capacity (one time lost the best portion of the action cause I ran out of room and the video stopped). I try to keep the lights up high in the room and orient the action toward the camera - a good spot is to put the camera under the TV with an MTV channel playing. That way the girl will ocassionally look directly where you want her.

I then use a free software like VLC (google it) to get stills from the video and then crop and Photoshop to improve the quality and obscure faces.

But I am not really happy with quality of the results. I see lots of similiar quality stuff on the forum.

Any suggestions of others??

One other issue - I find file sizes bigger than 150 mb too slow to load and prefer more like 100 kb. What do others think? Maybe a high res shot of a great picture is worth it, but it takes forever to download and open half a dozen 500 kb pictures, most of which are just ok. Thoughts??

PS - I generally try to make sure that the girls faces are not shown, which I think is the right thing to do if you are taking pics without their consent. The only exception is sometimes I'll let a PRC girl's face be shown since SBF is blocked by the sensors in China and no one there would see it.

sammyboyfor
13-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Why don't you simply upload the whole video to mediafire or some other file sharing site and then share it by posting the link to this section of forum (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18).

Bros, I have found it pretty easy to set up my iPhone4 in a place in the room just before the girl arrives and start the video recording. Making sure I have plenty of capacity (one time lost the best portion of the action cause I ran out of room and the video stopped). I try to keep the lights up high in the room and orient the action toward the camera - a good spot is to put the camera under the TV with an MTV channel playing. That way the girl will ocassionally look directly where you want her.

I then use a free software like VLC (google it) to get stills from the video and then crop and Photoshop to improve the quality and obscure faces.

But I am not really happy with quality of the results. I see lots of similiar quality stuff on the forum.

Any suggestions of others??

One other issue - I find file sizes bigger than 150 mb too slow to load and prefer more like 100 kb. What do others think? Maybe a high res shot of a great picture is worth it, but it takes forever to download and open half a dozen 500 kb pictures, most of which are just ok. Thoughts??

PS - I generally try to make sure that the girls faces are not shown, which I think is the right thing to do if you are taking pics without their consent. The only exception is sometimes I'll let a PRC girl's face be shown since SBF is blocked by the sensors in China and no one there would see it.

MJagger
14-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Well, the biggest issue is that you'd have to look at my ugly face every now and then, which in addition to probably not turning anyone on, might get me in some domestic hotwater - if you know what I mean.... :eek:

Any other technical suggestions?

sony2002
14-12-2011, 03:15 PM
This was shot with iPhone 4 too, see how i avoid my face from being seen in the video and have the best view of the hot actions :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5902189&postcount=4

This HD video is almost 500MB but I splitted it into 3 video of 150MB each. Download the 3 files and run the EXE, it will auto-join for you.