PDA

View Full Version : Married Men Vs Single Men ! Married Women Vs Single Women ! Who will be better FBs !

jasdude
12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
I have my fair share of experiences and also hear says from couples around me and friends . This is what I noticed also which I love to hear from you gals and guys as well .

Married Men Vs Single Men ! Married Women Vs Single Women ! Who will be better FBs ! Each category has their pros and cons ? which cat will be the more ideal one in your case ? ( to each your own cos you might be single , might be attached or married ! )

And also I would love to hear your take on also the following

Why Married men in FB relationships tend to demand exclusivity ? Also Married woman in FB relationships are more acceptable to exclusivity ? Why ?

charisme
12-12-2011, 11:38 PM
i would prefer a single man. reasons being there is much less complications in it. :)

callmebad
13-12-2011, 12:45 AM
I prefer single woman as FB.

syt_punisher
13-12-2011, 12:54 AM
married woman. they are less possesive and knows what they want.

Charlotte
13-12-2011, 02:17 AM
If it is a fb , married or single dun matter
Sex drive n Time spent that's important

wally888
13-12-2011, 02:46 AM

besides that oso maintain interest in each other :)

Krazzie
13-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Status does not really affect whether he/she will be a good FB.

A good FB is only in for the sex and able to be discreet about it. But then we all tend to have our own wants in the relationship.

Usually love and TLC from the ladies.... I guess more sex from the guys :D

jasdude
13-12-2011, 04:07 AM

A good FB is only in for the sex and able to be discreet about it. But then we all tend to have our own wants in the relationship.

A division of camps already ! True ! FB aka fuck buddies or friends with benefits . The emphasis is on whether you place sex more or companionship more on the pedestal . If you are into companionship , a single gal or guy will have more flexibility over a married man or woman . However when sex is the focus , it depends on the schedule of the FB already and whether the frequency matches the needs of the FB as well as the physical aspects of the sex . This type of FB relationship is built on sexual performance and needs and will last only when interest in each other physically exist over time .

amateur.bonker
13-12-2011, 08:51 AM
A division of camps already ! True ! FB aka fuck buddies or friends with benefits . The emphasis is on whether you place sex more or companionship more on the pedestal . If you are into companionship , a single gal or guy will have more flexibility over a married man or woman . However when sex is the focus , it depends on the schedule of the FB already and whether the frequency matches the needs of the FB as well as the physical aspects of the sex . This type of FB relationship is built on sexual performance and needs and will last only when interest in each other physically exist over time .
thumbs up!!! well said bro!!

charisme
13-12-2011, 08:57 AM

Usually love and TLC from the ladies.... I guess more sex from the guys :D

True, status does not affect how good an FB a person will be. as a FB is just for sex.

Y i say i would have a single man over a married man. even if it is just sex. i would wanna do it with clear conscience. knowing that this man here have got no other commitments. knowing that we would nvr have to fear being caught by the partner other half. i feel it is just way too much to have to deal with a married man. so dont wanna risk it..

As for y married man ask for exclusivity and a married woman is more willing to be being exclusive. It is easier having to handle only one partner than multiple ones? since they always ask to be discreet...

HunterJ
13-12-2011, 10:14 AM
I personally feel, status of each individual doesn't really matters in this case. Everyone can be a good FB if they know what they are doing. For me, I'm single now, and I would prefer a married women, maybe because I love to indulge in woman older than me.

In terms of the exclusivity, like what TS has said, married woman are more open to this and will accept it. Maybe she just needs someone out there to be there for her, as the husband does not give any attention to the wife. But there are some married man who wants to be possessive and have not only one, but many woman in his life at one go.

jasdude
13-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Y i say i would have a single man over a married man. even if it is just sex. i would wanna do it with clear conscience. knowing that this man here have got no other commitments. knowing that we would never have to fear being caught by the partner other half. i feel it is just way too much to have to deal with a married man. so don't wanna risk it..

As for y married man ask for exclusivity and a married woman is more willing to be being exclusive. It is easier having to handle only one partner than multiple ones? since they always ask to be discreet...

I personally feel, status of each individual doesn't really matters in this case. Everyone can be a good FB if they know what they are doing. For me, I'm single now, and I would prefer a married women, maybe because I love to indulge in woman older than me.

In terms of the exclusivity, like what TS has said, married woman are more open to this and will accept it. Maybe she just needs someone out there to be there for her, as the husband does not give any attention to the wife. But there are some married man who wants to be possessive and have not only one, but many woman in his life at one go.

Bro hunterj , in your case since you are happily single . You have the choice and freedom to sample all as long you have the ability to handle it . Thus you are more willing to try or more willing to experiment to find out and know what suits you best . For example now , you know you want someone of maturity and sophistication to indulge you mentality and physically .

Lady C , How good in this case should mean how compatible is the FB to you in terms of your requirements and lifestyle . Like no guilt , like no hassle , no fear . Married men will dread to be seen in public , thus its most of the time room meet if best . Only occasionally they will venture out into streets when the coast is clear doubled checked with numerous calls or sms to the wifey . However single guys for you will be more easy for you to get emotionally attached too . Do you not fear that ? or are you hoping for something more ?

In regards to the second question . I beg to defer there are other reasons like ability to have raw sex ( once you are used to it , you will hate condoms - men and women alike ) , no worries of STD etc , no worries of looking for others and meeting someone that you will know . However exclusivity breeds possessiveness which is a big no no in all FB relationships . Do you agree guys ?

silkypussy
13-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Very good postings.

I actually have no preference whether or not Married or Single status for my FB. However I am inclined towards Married Men based on a few of my own reasonings

Married men are "cleaner" and "safer". I demand that my FB goes to a annual checkup for any signs of STD. Being married men, they are less likely to have high risk sexual tryst outside their marital wife as the impact of a STD passed on to the wife and family.

Single men on the other hand tend to have more sexual partners. I am sorry, I am being frank and honest. If the FB is a single guy, what makes you so sure you are both "mutually exclusive"? I tend to believe that Single guys are more playing the field on the range more so than Married men.

The other key thing is sexual compatibility. I like older guys, as they can hold better. The connection with an older guy gives me a much more intensive sexual interaction versus a young buck who just wants to cum.

Married men are less possessive and they are also more respectful. Perhaps I should say, the qualities of a FB should be one who is respectful and knows when I say NO, I mean NO. A young buck tends to have their dick rule over their heads.

After Sex, I tend to want to just chitchat for awhile. A young guy will just lay over and smoke or worse still, get up clean and get dressed.

Sorry, no matter what, an FB is still a person. Yes, there's the nice sensation after cumming. But as a woman, I still sometimes wanna chat and not have sex when we meet. I find this almost impossible with a single guy. They just want to get on with the physical act.

Reoxy
13-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Why Married men in FB relationships tend to demand exclusivity ? Also Married woman in FB relationships are more acceptable to exclusivity ? Why ?

Is the FB master planning of writing a auto-biography?:D

Very good postings.

I actually have no preference whether or not Married or Single status for my FB. However I am inclined towards Married Men based on a few of my own reasonings.

Thank you for your strong support.

We married men normally have good house training by our OCs.:D

jasdude
13-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Is the FB master planning of writing a auto-biography?:D

WOAH ! too big a hat for me to wear or hold BRO . I am just a dude ! I am JASDUDE ! who would want to even read my life story . :D

However single guys for you will be more easy for you to get emotionally attached too . Do you not fear that ? or are you hoping for something more ?

Sorry . felt that i need to rephrase this ! However taking singles guys as FBs will make you more possibly prone to getting emotionally attached too . Do you not fear that ? or are you hoping for something more ?

jasdude
13-12-2011, 11:29 AM
However I am inclined towards Married Men based on a few of my own reasonings

Married men are "cleaner" and "safer". Single men on the other hand tend to have more sexual partners. I am sorry, I am being frank and honest. I tend to believe that Single guys are more playing the field on the range more so than Married men.

The other key thing is sexual compatibility. I like older guys, as they can hold better. The connection with an older guy gives me a much more intensive sexual interaction versus a young buck who just wants to cum.

Married men are less possessive and they are also more respectful. Perhaps I should say, the qualities of a FB should be one who is respectful and knows when I say NO, I mean NO. A young buck tends to have their dick rule over their heads.

After Sex, I tend to want to just chitchat for awhile. A young guy will just lay over and smoke or worse still, get up clean and get dressed. .

Lady SP , maturity and sophistication is what you want . someone to simulate you mentally and physically without being burdened by mundane woes of life . Whether its Single or Married or Attached , It depends on how worldy experienced they are and how maturely sound they are in life , not on status . I cannot disagree with you fully but there are certain points that you raised are purely based on generalization and I understand its to your experience and reasonings .

A married man does not guarantee that he is "CLEAN" neither does a single man will not be willing to be exclusive . If married men if they are not playing the field , why would the married men come out in the first place to look for comfort ? The reason is exactly the same for single men ! to find personal solace . And what makes you so sure that a married man will be exclusive to you as well ?

A single guy does not mean that he is a young buck . There are mature guys of mature age that choose to be what they are of presence status "SINGLE" due to some experience and reasoning .

Foreplay , lovemaking and after play . Is fully dependent on how experienced the person you are bedding . His or her personal experience in bed will influence how good the foreplay and the after play as well cos they will know what is frown upon by many and will not do it .

Lady SP , just my two cents worth . No ill intentions meant !

webb_chiam
13-12-2011, 11:33 AM
I prefer married ladies as FB. :D

jessca
13-12-2011, 11:51 AM
If both parties wants a purely FB relationship with no emotions involved but just sex. Then I'll say a married women and married man that loves their family a lot. As they have too much to lose to do anything or feel anything stupid.

ricrain29
13-12-2011, 12:25 PM
For me its married women I prefer, cause if single women I think it is very hard to define the line in between we are FB or we are in a BF/GF relationship. I think part of the reason is I am still single.

1stTR
13-12-2011, 12:42 PM
I hav no preferrence whether married or single as long as Me and the FB knos our own stand and not cross it. Also, both hav to be able to stay discree esp. when happen to bum into each other during functions/events wif our individual spouse/gf/bf, both must b able to react normally.:D

Krazzie
13-12-2011, 12:48 PM
My experience with married ladies shows that they are mostly ladies lacking something at home, love, care and sometimes money and seldom purely for sex (ever met one before, call it off after just one time). Give them what they want and you can have a 'stable' relationship that can last for years.

As for exclusivity, I must say it all depends on the trust between individuals, you can do all the test you want but there will always be the 3 months window. It is much safer, when each other is being honest about their sex partners. One interesting fact I find is that not all ladies are able to handle the truth, she would rather not know told me specifically that she DON'T WANT to know.

I guess it has to do with how man and woman are wired, men can disassociate sex with love, we can just "fuck and forget". But women usually can't. They crave the cuddles, the hugs, the whisper in the ear "I love you" or just a kiss on the forehead.

I think there is a simple reason why most married/divorced ladies are so different from single ladies... They know what its like to live in an environment without love and due to circumstances unable to change it, so they will be more appreciative and more willing to trade for it.

cncs
13-12-2011, 01:06 PM
I hav no preferrence whether married or single as long as Me and the FB knos our own stand and not cross it. Also, both hav to be able to stay discree esp. when happen to bum into each other during functions/events wif our individual spouse/gf/bf, both must b able to react normally.:D

I second this!! Be it married or single as long as they know when not to cross the line will be a good FB.
I personally prefer married cos less sticky, single may turn into GF relationship afterwhich when it's time to call it quits things just turn nasty. I am not saying all single gals are like that but it is more likely to happen.

smartke
13-12-2011, 01:17 PM

dun quite agree FB (Fuck Buddies) is same as Fren wif Benefits aka FwB.

anyway, to each their own. jus voicing my views/opinions.

不敢班门弄斧, 小弟献丑了...

charisme
13-12-2011, 01:34 PM
However taking singles guys as FBs will make you more possibly prone to getting emotionally attached too . Do you not fear that ? or are you hoping for something more ?

If u stand firm with what u want in that relationship. I guess u won't be afraid of getting too attached with guy. Just as long u both know where it stands. There are fears of course that one day u will fall for him. But we are all adults and i'm sure we would be able to handle it well and know when to end or put a stop to it when the line has been crossed.:)

So for me, my choice is still single man..

worse case scenario if either fall for another, at least we know we do not have any commitments to another party and not having to hurt or break up a family.. should the other half finds out.

hoping for something more? in terms of relationship status?

1stTR
13-12-2011, 01:40 PM
I second this!! Be it married or single as long as they know when not to cross the line will be a good FB.
I personally prefer married cos less sticky, single may turn into GF relationship afterwhich when it's time to call it quits things just turn nasty. I am not saying all single gals are like that but it is more likely to happen.

:Dbro. wait till u experience a married woman who is willing to divorce the husband jus to be wif u then u'll kno. She can even go to ur hse and knock on ur door and smile to say she's jus HAPPENED to be in ur neighbourhood and drop by with fruit basket.:D

charisme
13-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Whether its Single or Married or Attached , It depends on how worldy experienced they are and how maturely sound they are in life , not on status .

I second this. Just because he or she is married does not mean that they are more mature. A single man can also be mature. they may and may not be old. and maturity does not come with age.

jasdude
13-12-2011, 02:13 PM
dun quite agree FB (Fuck Buddies) is same as Fren wif Benefits aka FwB.

anyway, to each their own. jus voicing my views/opinions.

不敢班门弄斧, 小弟献丑了...

Lets summarize your thread BRO . IMHO i do not agree with you fully as its just toying with definitions and glorifying it ( that is why i did not post in your thread ) . FBs ? FwBs? NSA ? Sex Partners ? you differentiated FBs and FwBs to each individual case . But it still boils down to if you are not acquaintances (FRIENDS or BUDDIES) how can you bed the person ? two strangers dun just say hello lets go to bed ? if that happens ! That is called a ONS ! FBs and FwBs to me are just terms . One is crude and the other more pleasing to the ear and more ready accepted . There is a basic understanding with each other entwined with lust in this FB or FwB relationship . But there is a willingness to continue the relationship not a one off , thats differentiates it from a fling or ons . You cannot deny the fact that FBs or FwBs all started from buddies or friends ! that is my take on this issue . Peace .

So very true bro ! Truthful communication in a FB relationship is very essential to avoid any misunderstandings thus preparing oneself for all situations without anyone being caught off guard .

1stTR
13-12-2011, 02:17 PM
If u stand firm with what u want in that relationship. I guess u won't be afraid of getting too attached with guy. Just as long u both know where it stands. There are fears of course that one day u will fall for him. But we are all adults and i'm sure we would be able to handle it well and know when to end or put a stop to it when the line has been crossed.:)

So for me, my choice is still single man..

worse case scenario if either fall for another, at least we know we do not have any commitments to another party and not having to hurt or break up a family.. should the other half finds out.

hoping for something more? in terms of relationship status?

Agreed on the 1st part. As for the part of breaking up a family, it depends. Most(not all) married man/woman seek ECA outside their family bcos their marriage life already hav problem(Be it comms/attentions/financial/etc.) They already felt the lost/missing of certain elements and no longer feels the bond in tat marriage. Divorce will eventually b their choice out of the misery... The FBs either hav notin to do or bcome the reason('scapegoat' in most cases) of the outcome.:D

I second this. Just because he or she is married does not mean that they are more mature. A single man can also be mature. they may and may not be old. and maturity does not come with age.

Agreed.

Krazzie
13-12-2011, 02:19 PM
:Dbro. wait till u experience a married woman who is willing to divorce the husband jus to be wif u then u'll kno. She can even go to ur hse and knock on ur door and smile to say she's jus HAPPENED to be in ur neighbourhood and drop by with fruit basket.:D

Wah so exciting ah bro, how you managed to unstick her?

Agree, age does not count when it comes to maturity .

1stTR
13-12-2011, 02:40 PM
You cannot deny the fact that FBs or FwBs all started from buddies or friends !

Bro, dun mind i join in ur interesting debate. I deny on the above sentence. FWB = Friends With Benefits, no doubt will hav tis friendship element in it as it offen beings with buddies or friends having a sexual interest but do not wanna commit. However, FB can be a colleague or someone who may not hav a direct connection with u in the beginning. I once knew tis gal thru friend's friend during a gathering. Was arrowed to sent her home but end up somewhere quiet(not hotel) After she finished pouring out her fustration, i send her hm. Thereafter, we contact each other for few months. and during tis period, we make out 6 times. All last mins. either after her clubbing she called me to pick her up or she ask to go drinking wif her. Nw we lost contact. So are we FB/FWB?:p

1stTR
13-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Wah so exciting ah bro, how you managed to unstick her?

Stop calling her, avoid answering her calls, reply her sms only on selected topics, giv her the cold shoulder treatment till she cannot tahan and we sit down to a heart to heart talk....:p:D But tis process went on for abt 6 mths. We still keep in touch nw and occasionally i still bring her and her kids out.:)

jasdude
13-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Bro, dun mind i join in ur interesting debate. I deny on the above sentence.

Good one bro ! welcome welcome if not this thread will die very soon . I enjoy a friendly debate as long as you understand that there is no punk intended . A friendly exchange of words and ideas cos there is no ill intent .

We never meet , we only comment via post with each other . Are we friends ? Please note the term FRIENDS and how friends to each other is regarded . As how you call me BRO , and how loosely the term BRO is used here . Let us define what is friends or buddies first before we proceed okie ? Do you understand where I am heading .

Let me ask another interesting question ! A girl post for FB ! I see a lot of BROs here calling her sis ? so does it count as incest ? lol

smartke
13-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Lets summarize your thread BRO . IMHO i do not agree with you fully as its just toying with definitions and glorifying it ( that is why i did not post in your thread ) . FBs ? FwBs? NSA ? Sex Partners ? you differentiated FBs and FwBs to each individual case . But it still boils down to if you are not acquaintances (FRIENDS or BUDDIES) how can you bed the person ? two strangers dun just say hello lets go to bed ? if that happens ! That is called a ONS ! FBs and FwBs to me are just terms . One is crude and the other more pleasing to the ear and more ready accepted . There is a basic understanding with each other entwined with lust in this FB or FwB relationship . But there is a willingness to continue the relationship not a one off , thats differentiates it from a fling or ons . You cannot deny the fact that FBs or FwBs all started from buddies or friends !

well, i nvr said FB or FwB r/shp not startin frm a frenship.
anyway, as i said... to each their own.

my apology to 'crash' into ur thread, fb master. 小弟献丑了.

thks for sharin. :)

1stTR
13-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Good one bro ! welcome welcome if not this thread will die very soon . I enjoy a friendly debate as long as you understand that there is no punk intended . A friendly exchange of words as long there is no ill intent .

We never meet , we only comment via post with each other . Are we friends ? Please note the term FRIENDS and how friends to each other is regarded . As how you call me BRO , and how loosely the term BRO is used here . Let us define what is friends or buddies first before we proceed okie ? Do you understand where I am heading .

Let me ask another interesting question ! A girl post for FB ! I see a lot of BROs here calling her sis ? so does it count as incest ? lol

:DTat's a good one. Paisei, too engross in laughing. Bro, in the forum, we address each other as bro. Tat means we're friends. But, dun forget tis is cyberspace/cyberworld(a term i see quite alot of ppl used here). But, in actual fact, we're still consider as stranger in the real world. 'Bro' in todays world is jus a friendly way to address ppl. Ppl we kno and oso ppl we dun kno. Like when u walk pass a durian stall, sometimes the guy will call out to u, 'eh, bro, ai jiat liu lian bo.' So, can i conclude tat the guy is my bro and i can eat all i can w/o paying? ;p I do understand where u're heading. Would really like to meet up with u for kopi sometime.

jasdude
13-12-2011, 03:22 PM
well, i nvr said FB or FwB r/shp not startin frm a frenship.
anyway, as i said... to each their own.

my apology to 'crash' into ur thread, fb master. 小弟献丑了.

Thanks for sharing too Bro . I hope my replies to BRO 1stTR has drawn some light on my view point . I do hope you can bring your view points across in here too . We are all "Friends" and "Buddies" without the benefits cos we are straight ! whahahahaha !

I stress again that I am just a dude ! I am Jasdude not FB MASTER in any way . Just speaking and sharing from my experience .

:DTat's a good one.

Kopi anytime is no problem BRO ! hahahaha

Reoxy
13-12-2011, 03:26 PM
You cannot deny the fact that FBs or FwBs all started from buddies or friends ! that is my take on this issue . Peace .

Very interesting theory.

My theory as follows:

1. Fuck Buddy (FB) - Fuck First, Friend Later.
2. Friend w Benefit (FwB) - Friend First, Fuck Later.

Swee boh?:D

Are we friends ? Please note the term FRIENDS and how friends to each other is regarded . As how you call me BRO , and how loosely the term BRO is used here . Let us define what is friends or buddies first before we proceed okie ? Do you understand where I am heading .

So are we friends or are we Bros?;)

We still keep in touch nw and occasionally i still bring her and her kids out.

Purely Plutonic?:D

HunterJ
13-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Friendly discussion and debate is healthy !! I double Bro Reoxy's theory.

FB = Fuck 1st, friends later
FwB = Friends 1st, fuck later

BUT !!! aren't friendship involved in both FB and FwB ?? so both are still friends la..

hahaha...

Just some of my humble remarks..

1stTR
13-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Purely Plutonic?:D

Couldn't agreed more.:D:D:p

jasdude
13-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Very interesting theory.

Swee boh?:D

So are we friends or are we Bros?

We are friends BRO ! I not swee nor i ham some hahahah ! Hey no wonder BRO you cannot find a FB . who will jump into bed with you if you don't make friends first . Even FL you also must say hello first then talk to discuss price then got bed right ? :D

smartke
13-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks for sharing too Bro . I hope my replies to BRO 1stTR has drawn some light on my view point . I do hope you can bring your view points across in here too . We are all "Friends" and "Buddies" without the benefits cos we are straight ! whahahahaha !

I stress again that I am just a dude ! I am Jasdude not FB MASTER in any way . Just speaking and sharing from my experience .

ok dude, we r here to tcss & at the same time, share some info, views, opinion & experience, & not to stess ourselves here la... :D

so, i totally respect each individual of their views & experience. at the end of the day, each individual will hv diff encounters & therefore, havin diff views & experience. ;)

anyway, gd job dude. i like tis thread! :)

Very interesting theory.

My theory as follows:

2. Friend w Benefit (FwB) - Friend First, Fuck Later.

Swee boh?

mate, u r one 'interestin' guy i hv evr come across in sbf. u always make my day.

but, i'm NOT interested in u. i'm STRAIGHT & perfectly normal guy. ;)

44mm
13-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Mutual understanding and respect for each other is the key factor. To have a FB i would advice brothers and sisters to know the person well. Married or single doesn't make better FB.

When i was young i would jump into bed with ladies that can onzs. Now i would try to know the person better and see if we could proceed to the next level. Be frank about it dun ever lied. You will be rewarded with things you couldnt imagine.

Just my 2 cents.

Sexy Under
13-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Single or married women makes no difference. Bed skills no good can learn, bed skills good can improve to be better. It boils down to having good sex. The thing to bear in mind is such arrangements are never meant to be long term from the very beginning. Watch out for the emotion trap and always be ready to let go.

One of my married FB told me she felt like getting a divorce, I said goodbye. Another married FB told me she could not contain her guilt, I also said goodbye. I told yet another married FB I fell in love with her and she said goodbye.

The only single FB I had hinted marriage. Told her no and she asked me to go and die. A few months later, she got married.

Exclusivity? Rather not ask and not know. Wear my CD and bonk happily! :D

Reoxy
13-12-2011, 05:09 PM
BUT !!! aren't friendship involved in both FB and FwB ?? so both are still friends la..

Not entirely correct.

FB - Fuck Buddy - Fuck First, Friend Later.
If after the fuck either one of you do not want to continue further to be friends, both of you remain as a fuck.

FwB - Friend with Benefit - Friend First, Fuck Later.
If after being friend, neither one of you want to continue further for a fuck, both of you remains as a friend.:D

Hey no wonder BRO you cannot find a FB . who will jump into bed with you if you don't make friends first . Even FL you also must say hello first then talk to discuss price then got bed right ?

I cannot find FB or FwB because I too scared-to-die. Remember my motto: 小心驶得万年船

My conversations with FLs are purely essential business negotiations. If I treat them as friends, I am obligated to give big tip. If they treat me as friend, they are obligated to give big discount. We always try to be professional in our business: I as a professional whoremonger and they as professional whores:D

mate, u r one 'interestin' guy i hv evr come across in sbf. u always make my day.

Thank you for your strong support!

Single or married women makes no difference. Bed skills no good can learn, bed skills good can improve to be better. It boils down to having good sex. The thing to bear in mind is such arrangements are never meant to be long term from the very beginning.
Exclusivity? Rather not ask and not know. Wear my CD and bonk happily! :D

Good advice!

Ask also may not get the truth.;)

Reoxy
13-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Couldn't agreed more.:D:D:p

I believe you.

My 小弟弟 do not.;)

jasdude
13-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Mutual understanding and respect for each other is the key factor. To have a FB i would advice brothers and sisters to know the person well. Married or single doesn't make better FB. Be frank about it dun ever lied. You will be rewarded with things you couldnt imagine..

The thing to bear in mind is such arrangements are never meant to be long term from the very beginning. Watch out for the emotion trap and always be ready to let go.

I cannot find FB or FwB because I too scared-to-die. Remember my motto: 小心驶得万年船

To be franks guys and gals . Yes , people stray due to different reasons . Some are genuine cases of getting hitched with the wrong partner in marriage . However If you have a family and there is nothing wrong with it , do Play with care if you cannot resist , cos you might be hurting more than your FB if you get caught .

onlyhuman
13-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Very good postings.

I actually have no preference whether or not Married or Single status for my FB. However I am inclined towards Married Men based on a few of my own reasonings

Married men are "cleaner" and "safer". I demand that my FB goes to a annual checkup for any signs of STD. Being married men, they are less likely to have high risk sexual tryst outside their marital wife as the impact of a STD passed on to the wife and family.

Single men on the other hand tend to have more sexual partners. I am sorry, I am being frank and honest. If the FB is a single guy, what makes you so sure you are both "mutually exclusive"? I tend to believe that Single guys are more playing the field on the range more so than Married men.

After Sex, I tend to want to just chitchat for awhile. A young guy will just lay over and smoke or worse still, get up clean and get dressed.

Sorry, no matter what, an FB is still a person. Yes, there's the nice sensation after cumming. But as a woman, I still sometimes wanna chat and not have sex when we meet. I find this almost impossible with a single guy. They just want to get on with the physical act.

I think u have met wrong single guys to be your fb...:D

Toyota Honda
13-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I don't actually have any preference. but if I have to really choose, I will think having a married lady. that at least means I am better than another guy, her husband, and thats just for ego boosting.

jasdude
13-12-2011, 08:02 PM
I think u have met wrong single guys to be your fb...:D

How are you BRO ? long time no see ! from last gathering at lunar YUE til now !

In life , it relies on Fate and Luck ! you see many mismatched couples . Like i once meet a couple both are married but not to each other . The guy young and handsome in his 20s while the lady was in her 40s still in good form from afar . It was a FB marriage of convenience cos both being married they ain't choosy as long as its discreet . To each their own bro . Fate and luck plays a important role in finding a FB however one can't be as picky too .

Apocalypse
13-12-2011, 08:42 PM
what an amazing thread - 4 pages within a day.

Its entirely a matter of perference. Some people like durian, some people don't like durian. Relational and status wise, there is no difference between married and single man.

If a man is married for 2 yrs, and divorced because he was caught cheating on his wife, he is a "married/divorced man" but since he is married, he is tender and knows woman? If a man has dated the same girl for 10 years but have not married her, he is a single man and does not understand woman? That is a flawed concept imo.

Exclusivity/Non-exclusivity its all a matter of perference, and which stage in life the person is.

Why Married men in FB relationships tend to demand exclusivity ? - All man demand exclusivity if possible. But when you demand exclusivity, the same is expected from them. Some are able to do it, some aren't able to. So as a result they don't demand. Doesn't mean they don't want to, just they can't do it.

Also Married woman in FB relationships are more acceptable to exclusivity ? - Married woman start the relationship with anger and guilt. if there is just 1 FB, the guilt will be limited by the notion that it just 1 guy, the husband is finding many more girls every night. Also, the attention and desire for the husband is transfered to the FB. this can be dangerous, if the FB is not strong enough to hold back and distant himself. as 1 friend/bro here said, "wait till the FB say she is willing to divorce for you, and appear at your door cos she happen to be in the neighbourhood.". When she realize her FB have multiple FBs or get tired of her and dumps her after 1-2 months, she start to feel used and become convinced the concept of exclusivity is bullshit, and henceforth she also have a few fbs at the same time.

reoxy - friend before sex, or sex before friend is irrelevant also, as even in FL situation, after you RTF a few times if you become friends, you get a few session once in a while, and she get some small gifts once in a while. You can also ask the FL out for movies and coffee, when she is in between clients.

The most professional FL is able to chut this seamlessly - "you are a wonderful guy, and you make me feel v comfortable. and since we are friends, if you want to talk or chill you can give me a call, but there is no discount today because I still have a heap of bills to pay. you wouldn't want your friend to sleep on the streets right?"

The most professional whoremonger is also able to chut this seamlessly - "yes, you are a special girl, no FL have ever made me felt this way before. I've never took you as a FL. I want to take you out everyday, and be happy with you. But you must understand I can't give you a big tip because my wife monitors my expenditure. I hope you can give me the $50 discount today, because I will have $150 left after your discount today and I want to rtf you tmr. I don't want you sleep on the street thats why I rather eat maggi mee and still support you."

Jasdude - hope you don't mind my 2 cents worth of opinion. hope it caused no offence to anyone.

dorseht
13-12-2011, 09:10 PM
i'd go for married women

Reoxy
13-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Why Married men in FB relationships tend to demand exclusivity ? - All man demand exclusivity if possible. But when you demand exclusivity, the same is expected from them. Some are able to do it, some aren't able to. So as a result they don't demand. Doesn't mean they don't want to, just they can't do it. .

We still demand. We still can't do it. We call it Double-Standard. We are very good at this.;)

reoxy - friend before sex, or sex before friend is irrelevant also, as even in FL situation, after you RTF a few times if you become friends, you get a few session once in a while, and she get some small gifts once in a while. You can also ask the FL out for movies and coffee, when she is in between clients.

That defeats the whole concept of commercial sex.:cool:

Thus there is a thin line of difference between a Whoremonger and a Professional Whoremonger.:D

But, to be fair, the best of us may also be KCed. 一山还比一山高。

arsenal_84
14-12-2011, 01:01 AM
A married man does not guarantee that he is "CLEAN" neither does a single man will not be willing to be exclusive . If married men if they are not playing the field , why would the married men come out in the first place to look for comfort ? The reason is exactly the same for single men ! to find personal solace . And what makes you so sure that a married man will be exclusive to you as well ?

A single guy does not mean that he is a young buck . There are mature guys of mature age that choose to be what they are of presence status "SINGLE" due to some experience and reasoning .

many thanks for your stand on single guys!
thought for a moment she's really making the rest of the single guys look bad altogether.

if i can be exclusive to a fwb for up to a period of 7 months, i don't see why other single guys cannot do the same or better.

arsenal_84
14-12-2011, 01:10 AM
That defeats the whole concept of commercial sex.:cool:

the concept of commerical sex can be twisted to suit your own style, provided you don't fall into your own trap.
besides, is not always easy to f&f.

jasdude
14-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Its entirely a matter of perference. Some people like durian, some people don't like durian. Relational and status wise, there is no difference between married and single man.

Exclusivity/Non-exclusivity its all a matter of preference, and which stage in life the person is.

Jasdude - hope you don't mind my 2 cents worth of opinion. hope it caused no offense to anyone.

There major difference between married and single personnel is their schedule of freedom , place restrictions and their need of reporting . Many married Fibs have curfews and limited action time . They have certain places that they cannot be seem at cos relatives working there or wifey hangouts . They need to report or is at the call or beckon of their spouses thus it puts a dampen on the mood of the occasion at times .

In regards to Exclusivity or not ;I agree with you bro with your views , hope to see you contributing more of your insights here .

many thanks for your stand on single guys!
thought for a moment she's really making the rest of the single guys look bad altogether.

if i can be exclusive to a fwb for up to a period of 7 months, i don't see why other single guys cannot do the same or better.

A FACT - A mature experienced single guy is the cream of the crop when it comes to be a FB . He has the time , he has the finances , he has no reservations in public , he has no one to report to , he can even go on a holidays with his FB ! As long as he understands the rules of the game and give the flexibility and the impromptu time commitments to his partner or partners . He will be very very well received by many gals that ain't looking for a normal relationship . How promiscuous is the single guy depends on his character , we cannot judge by his status as being single .

Thanks bro for sharing your past history . thumbs up ! I thank all and welcome all to share their insights in regards to this issue . Hope all will understand that this is a friendly debate and exchange of ideas . no punk intended to any one especially to the person who zap me .

Reoxy
14-12-2011, 10:14 AM
the concept of commerical sex can be twisted to suit your own style, provided you don't fall into your own trap.

I do not understand what you are trying to put across.

smartke
14-12-2011, 10:27 AM

dun fall into own trap? at commercial sex?? wat kinda trap is tat?? :confused:

also, if its not easy for YOU to f&f, does not mean others CANT!

in commercial sex, ALWAYS remember BOSS's motto: "Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.". ;)

BiRd13
14-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Will prefer married over single girl for FB for now... Why?
Because no commitment is there, and both know what we want...

If I'm single, will go for single girl... Why? Cause at least or maybe there's a slight chance that she will become your girlfriend, or even wife in future... (Fyi, my wife is my FB, which turn out to be my girlfriend, and finally now, my wife =D)

geckoSG
14-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Personally, I got no preference. But as a married person, I hope my partners can respect and understand my timing and limitation.

If they need full attention all the time, then they need to approach the single guys instead. So far, I'm pretty lucky to meet good people who are not pushy and we respect each other all the time.

For me, I dun like to just fuck, wash up and go, unless we have time limit, which I will make it known to my FBs earlier before we meet. Else, after the firing is done, I would loved to ly back and enjoy some hugging time with my FB/Lovers and chat with them.

Of cos, often, its always end up with round 2. :D

Married women tends to be more engaging from what I felt. They know what
they want, they know how to please. They know the Dos and the Don'ts.

Single ladies wise, they can be wild, but in terms of skill, so far, I haven't
met any that can outshine the married women.

guruking
14-12-2011, 01:22 PM
FB or FwB?
Married or single?

All these are just a english term.
Everything boils down to chemistry...the ability to catalyst one's another in terms of comfort and communication. Period.

1stTR
14-12-2011, 02:49 PM
I believe you.

My 小弟弟 do not.;)

:(bro, tis shows ur 小弟弟 got thrusting problem....:D

jasdude
14-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Everything boils down to chemistry...the ability to catalyst one's another in terms of comfort and communication. Period.

Yes bro , the ability communicate and the mutual comfort placement with each other is important . Finding someone that can do so is important . However human being made rules for human beings to break . The fine prints of the game has to be in place so that each other will know where is the line drawn . Thus the terms to you are put there for a reason .

Personally, I got no preference. But as a married person, I hope my partners can respect and understand my timing and limitation.

Married women tends to be more engaging from what I felt. They know what
they want, they know how to please. They know the Dos and the Don'ts.

Single ladies wise, they can be wild, but in terms of skill, so far, I haven't
met any that can outshine the married women.

Yes bro , I agree you on with this on married women . FBs relationships is a fair barter between two people . we give what the other person wants and we get back what we want in return . However no one said anything about tips . We sometimes get back more in our favour .

HunterJ
14-12-2011, 04:25 PM
I believe it is up to 2 very special individual who have their own preferences regarding this topic. At this time, a single man may choose to have a FB relationship with a married woman. But, years later, a single man may choose to have a FB relationship with a single woman once again.

No doubt each phase of life, each phase of status, each individual, all have their own pros and cons. A single man who is young, might not be those childish type, but yet often labeled to be someone with no experience and no mature thinking (society stereotyping). On the other hand, a married man, might still be acting childish, but yet labeled to be someone with experience and mature thinking. Maybe 1 statement can't cover everything i guess.

People give and take all the time, and when one is receiving more, there must be someone who is giving more. This will achieve a good balance between 2 people (no matter in a FB relationship/normal healthy relationship/friendship/working/etc.). But once someone who wants to receive more, and the other party does not give more, the balance is broken and thus creating a disturbance.

I hope my "essay" won't be too disturbing to bros and sis over here.

Just my 2cents... =)

jasdude
14-12-2011, 05:37 PM
I hope my "essay" won't be too disturbing to bros and sis over here. Just my 2cents... =)

Good summary of the thread so far . BTW whats your old nick BRO ?

I dispute that, at least I don't treat mine this way. Sometimes chatting over a meal with your FB can destress as well. FBs isn't just about the physical act.

Pardon my crudeness but its needed to send a point across .

A fuck is a good stress relief but a hug goes a longer way as a comfort to the soul . Sex isn't everything .

I apologise for all the typos to my posts . Its hard to post while i am on the go most of the time . Cheers ! keep it coming guys !

Krazzie
14-12-2011, 05:48 PM
No doubt each phase of life, each phase of status, each individual, all have their own pros and cons. A single man who is young, might not be those childish type, but yet often labeled to be someone with no experience and no mature thinking (society stereotyping). On the other hand, a married man, might still be acting childish, but yet labeled to be someone with experience and mature thinking. Maybe 1 statement can't cover everything i guess.

People give and take all the time, and when one is receiving more, there must be someone who is giving more. This will achieve a good balance between 2 people (no matter in a FB relationship/normal healthy relationship/friendship/working/etc.). But once someone who wants to receive more, and the other party does not give more, the balance is broken and thus creating a disturbance.

I can totally attest to what you say here, being "young" and "single" I have to always work doubly hard in everything just to prove that I am just as capable. It is only after the initial "proving to everybody" stage then you will gain recognition and respect that is accorded to you and not your age :rolleyes:

This is an unfair world, that is the sad part of life but also the interesting thing about it :D

..Sex isn't everything .

Understanding of this statement separates the "Good Lovers" from the other FBs. Though the downside from this is, the ladies tend to fall in love with you which usually sounds the end of the relationship. Kinda like a double-edged sword.

jasdude
14-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Understanding of this statement separates the "Good Lovers" from the other FBs. Though the downside from this is, the ladies tend to fall in love with you which usually sounds the end of the relationship. Kinda like a double-edged sword.

Many FB relationship end because of emotional attachments not addressed properly . Whether its married or single , experienced or not ! no one is immune to love . It creeps up on you unsuspectingly . Mind over matter else everything goes haywire !

However do not use LOVE as a bait or lure for sex or any kind of relationship . When two person calls it quits . Its better to still have a friend than a foe .

zacarie
14-12-2011, 09:36 PM

U must have been lucky to have met married man who are not possessive then. i'll be staying clear of them. haha.

I'm very sure there are single guys who can hold a great wonderful conversation after sex. There are many mature guys who may not be tt old but they are mature. and definately not just have sex on their mind.

Whereas for married man. y they eat out? Cause no sex at home? Lack of it? So they have fb, fl, etc. i guess their mind are more sex filled. n the main motive is still sex...

Just my opinion. everyone have different preference.. :)

tomvoyeur
14-12-2011, 10:22 PM
My preference would be married women coz they r hungrier...but there is always the wounded husbands to watch out for. ;)

Priest
15-12-2011, 02:46 AM
Hi TS,
married women for me,.. simply these ladies are objective and making their second attempts..

Krazzie
15-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Many FB relationship end because of emotional attachments not addressed properly . Whether its married or single , experienced or not ! no one is immune to love . It creeps up on you unsuspectingly . Mind over matter else everything goes haywire !

However do not use LOVE as a bait or lure for sex or any kind of relationship . When two person calls it quits . Its better to still have a friend than a foe .

Don't worry bro, I never use love to bait or lure for sex. I am talking about the gradual development love between both parties, and we all know that once it reaches a certain stage the FB relationship needs to end. Cuddling and other actions that good lovers do will hasten the time when it is time to call it quits, been there many times already.

Stud00
15-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Noted down in my little black book.
:)

Very good postings.

jasdude
15-12-2011, 07:49 AM
. Cuddling and other actions that good lovers do will hasten the time when it is time to call it quits, been there many times already.

BRO , sometimes being insensitive and not being the gentlemen you naturally are ; is actually beneficial for you . The second paragraph was meant to for all to note . Glad you took it as a good will discussion , cos I meant no punk . Cheers man !

Noted down in my little black book.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Sun Tzu

HunterJ
15-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Bro Jasdude, I shall skip my old account name. Let's just start off with this account for a new start of a different chapter of my life. Sorry for that. Previous account caused some problems and identity issues.

Bro Krazzie, thanks for your attest to it. I myself is a living example already. lol !

I would say, being in a FB relationship is NOT 100% about sex. But being in a sexless FB relationship can NOT be called a FB relationship !! hahaha..

To me, each FB I had, no doubt that feelings will grow on each other and gradually things may or may not work out. But, both parties must put it clearly that no one should fall in love with each other and to put it bluntly, nothing good will come out of it. Even if feelings grow, my FB have became my lover, but yet there is a clear cut between things, and one day when we have to part our own ways, we still do it without much complications.

There are times where we seek companionship, even a meal or a cup of coffee, sitting down together chatting, or even reading (provided both have the same common interest and hobbies), it can be very pleasurable.

Reoxy
15-12-2011, 10:52 AM
:(bro, tis shows ur 小弟弟 got thrusting problem....:D

very nice:D

jasdude
15-12-2011, 12:05 PM
jas dude, you are correct to say sex isn't everything. Deep within, men need emotional relief too. We are not machine robots devoid of feelings. Why do men seek relief elsewhere? Why is the grass always greener on the other side? When you are in your own patch, you are slam with e problems that comes from your own patch, how to seek relief from within? Problems never end, like work can never be finished.

The closer you are to a person , the harder to explain and relate disappointments and failures cos of expectations and goals planned together . This is worsen if two are already on rocky grounds . Thus one of the reasons men stray .

Someone to share without biasness without prejudice , a comforting hug is always welcomed by any person (man or woman) after a bad day at work .

Bro Jasdude, I shall skip my old account name. Let's just start off with this account for a new start of a different chapter of my life. Sorry for that. Previous account caused some problems and identity issues.

Well , i respect that ! If only in real life we can do that ! You are doing fine bro ! Keep it up !

Krazzie
15-12-2011, 05:47 PM
BRO , sometimes being insensitive and not being the gentlemen you naturally are ; is actually beneficial for you . The second paragraph was meant to for all to note . Glad you took it as a good will discussion , cos I meant no punk . Cheers man !

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Sun Tzu

Bro, I think you may have misunderstood me. What I meant is that sometimes when we do things like cuddling after sex we increased the chances of one of the party falling in love which to me is the end of any FB relationship, but that hasn't stop me from doing that with my current FB.

Cheers.

jasdude
15-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Bro, I think you may have misunderstood me. Cheers.

Hahah , maybe I did not put it across in a proper manner . But I understand and replied that maybe we should purposely not be so gentlemanly and caring. Not be ourshelves or the way we normally are ; to prolong the relationship we have with of our FB .

ConsenualLust
16-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Status only means how conveniently they are available for you . It depends on your luck whether you get a FB from hell or a FB from heaven .

Reoxy
16-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Status only means how conveniently they are available for you . It depends on your luck whether you get a FB from hell or a FB from heaven .

I want the best from both worlds:D

Look like an angel but fuck like the devil.:D

HunterJ
16-12-2011, 11:57 AM
The closer you are to a person , the harder to explain and relate disappointments and failures ......

Someone to share without biasness without prejudice , a comforting hug ...

Well , i respect that ! If only in real life we can do that ! You are doing fine bro ! Keep it up !

True enough for it. There are times where we can't tell our gf/wife what is happening, yet when it comes to someone not so dear to us, it just flows out naturally. I've been trapped in this situation previously, where I couldn't tell my gf what is happening, yet till end of the day, nothing is solved. Making me stuck till now !!

Thanks bro. How I wish we can do that in real life, but life doesn't have a reset button. You can only let it pass, accept what has happened, forget and let go of any past unpleasant things, and look forward with a smile ! Cheers ~~

onlyhuman
16-12-2011, 03:43 PM
How are you BRO ? long time no see ! from last gathering at lunar YUE til now !

In life , it relies on Fate and Luck ! you see many mismatched couples . Like i once meet a couple both are married but not to each other . The guy young and handsome in his 20s while the lady was in her 40s still in good form from afar . It was a FB marriage of convenience cos both being married they ain't choosy as long as its discreet . To each their own bro . Fate and luck plays a important role in finding a FB however one can't be as picky too .

Hey jasdude,

It's really been a while since we last met oh gosh...let's meet up someday...usual plan la...ktv with a bit of extra thrown in one k:D

Reoxy
16-12-2011, 03:58 PM
hey jasdude,

it's really been a while since we last met oh gosh...let's meet up someday...usual plan la...ktv with a bit of extra thrown in one k:d

那有没有我的份呀?:d

jasdude
18-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Hey jasdude,let's meet up someday...usual plan la...ktv with a bit of extra thrown in one k:D

那有没有我的份呀?:d

Bros , kinda busy for this period ! only free early next year :D We play by ear bros !

zacarie
18-12-2011, 12:25 PM
bros , kinda busy for this period ! Only free early next year :d we play by ear bros !

我也要去可以吗?:d

jasdude
18-12-2011, 07:30 PM
我也要去可以吗?:d

Hmmm so if you want to go ! you accompany me or I accompany you ? Do I get tips ? Hahahahaha

zacarie
18-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Hmmm so if you want to go ! you accompany me or I accompany you ? Do I get tips ? Hahahahaha

I need to ask the grandmaster of ‘要去吗?’ how it works... haha.. :D

in my opinion, from my understanding and observation, since i ask u.. i think i'm the one accompanying u and i get the tips/payment right?:D:p

jasdude
18-12-2011, 08:11 PM
in my opinion, from my understanding and observation, since i ask u.. i think i'm the one accompanying u and i get the tips/payment right?:D:p

So 一夜多少钱 ? 要去我家或你家 ?哈哈! 跟你开玩笑的!

zacarie
18-12-2011, 08:31 PM
So 一夜多少钱 ? 要去我家或你家 ?哈哈! 跟你开玩笑的!

Hahahah.. 这里不放便谈。。 见面在说吧。哈哈。。:D

anyway coffee soon.. :)

Reoxy
18-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Bros , kinda busy for this period ! only free early next year :D We play by ear bros !

ok. 我也是忙...忙clear leave:D

好咯...我们玩耳朵咯..;)

jasdude
19-12-2011, 07:55 AM
ok. 我也是忙...忙clear leave:D

好咯...我们玩耳朵咯..;)

Man's ears are sole property of women ! we can only modify them to be able to filter out and process what we want to hear . Playing too much by ear will hurt them . hahaha

Anymore contributions Guys and Gals ?

I.m.Jim
19-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Whether its single or married . Once decided on the path for FB as a alternative , there is the inevitable trial of a few to find the right one . However always be on the upgrade of present standard and not downgrade just to have a FB .

zacarie
20-12-2011, 12:56 AM
However always be on the upgrade of present standard and not downgrade just to have a FB .

Agree with u on this... A FB may just be a FB. but y subject urself to someone who is not to ur standard or expectations just so as to get a free bonk?

It is not easy to get one.. esp one tt can connect well with u. So it is really alot about luck to be able to find one of ur standard n at the same time have a connection :)

Reoxy
20-12-2011, 09:26 AM
It is not easy to get one.. esp one tt can connect well with u. So it is really alot about luck to be able to find one of ur standard n at the same time have a connection :)

What is specifications of your female plug? I see if my male plug specifications is similar for "good connection".:D

zacarie
20-12-2011, 11:19 AM
What is specifications of your female plug? I see if my male plug specifications is similar for "good connection".:D

Hahahaha.. hmm.. One of the specs is tt the male plug doesnt produce a ‘要去吗?’ tone everytime it tries to connect with the female plug.. :p

smartke
20-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Hahahaha.. hmm.. One of the specs is tt the male plug doesnt produce a ‘要去吗?’ tone everytime it tries to connect with the female plug.. :p

ooops... backfired. lolx... :p

Reoxy
20-12-2011, 01:16 PM

The "要去吗" tone is for determining if the female plug is matching to the male plug. A matching female plug will respond with a “去那里” tone.

Upon successful connection, the tone would likely be an alternating mixture of "ahhh", "ohhh" and ending with the tone "arrgghhhh".:D

smartke
20-12-2011, 01:20 PM
interestin re-bound...

let's see how tis whole thing goes & ends up... :D:p

jj583
20-12-2011, 01:52 PM
FB or FwB?
Married or single?

All these are just a english term.

well said bro!! 1 simple sentence to sum it all up!! cheers to you.:o

Reoxy
20-12-2011, 01:58 PM
interestin re-bound...

let's see how tis whole thing goes & ends up...

I do not perform well under watchful eyes.:(

Thus you do not see me participating in GB or Swinging.:D

smartke
20-12-2011, 02:08 PM
I do not perform well under watchful eyes.:(

Thus you do not see me participating in GB or Swinging.:D

tat means u also cant perform in a 3p: 2F1M then... lolx... :D:p

zacarie
20-12-2011, 02:32 PM
The "要去吗" tone is for determining if the female plug is matching to the male plug. A matching female plug will respond with a “去那里” tone.

Upon successful connection, the tone would likely be an alternating mixture of "ahhh", "ohhh" and ending with the tone "arrgghhhh".:D

I thought the respond would be a straightforward ‘要! 我们走吧!’ which would then lead to the above remix..

but then again, tt's for a reoxy plug so it comes with the unique reoxy tone... and the 'female' plug hole size n shape is different. where one of the holes have a protruding rod.. :D

Reoxy
20-12-2011, 05:22 PM
I thought the respond would be a straightforward ‘要! 我们走吧!’ which would then lead to the above remix..

but then again, tt's for a reoxy plug so it comes with the unique reoxy tone... and the 'female' plug hole size n shape is different. where one of the holes have a protruding rod..

你可以很direct的拒绝我.:(

But请你不要cast doubt onto我的sexual preference.:mad:

因为这样会破我的空头with其它的female plugs.:D

sta1100
20-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Prefer married lady, less problem and will know what they want better this way

zacarie
20-12-2011, 07:13 PM
你可以很direct的拒绝我.

But请你不要cast doubt onto我的sexual preference.

因为这样会破我的空头with其它的female plugs.

真对不起。。 你大人有大量。 请原量。。:)

let me hereby say this to all females who are looking for a man of this (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6656707&postcount=3) stats and fulfil his requirements as stated.. who have looks and possess this (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6681391&postcount=80) traits.. who have and knows how to do this (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6671117&postcount=7)... who wont mind a man like that (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6681464&postcount=37).. and lastly want a 小弟弟 like that (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6681702&postcount=501) ..

Good enough to make up for my mistake of doubting ur preferences? Hehe. summarised for u.. You're welcome!! :)

IMPORTANT NOTE!! for the ladies or anyone. i'm not his pimp and neither is he my gigolo.. just trying to help.. :D

smartke
20-12-2011, 07:31 PM

let me hereby say this to all females who are looking for a man of this (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6656707&postcount=3) stats and fulfil his requirements as stated.. who have looks and possess this (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6681391&postcount=80) traits.. who have and knows how to do this (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6671117&postcount=7)... who wont mind a man like that (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6681464&postcount=37).. and lastly want a 小弟弟 like that (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6681702&postcount=501) ..

Good enough to make up for my mistake of doubting ur preferences? Hehe. summarised for u.. You're welcome!!

IMPORTANT NOTE!! for the ladies or anyone. i'm not his pimp and neither is he my gigolo.. just trying to help.. :D

muahahahahahahahaha............................... almost fell off my bed when i saw tis post... :D:D

cherrignon
20-12-2011, 07:48 PM

Good enough to make up for my mistake of doubting ur preferences? Hehe. summarised for u.. You're welcome!! :)

Haha, can't help it but to say: good one sis zacarie! Very thorough, stripped-naked thread search.
Looking forward to what's the returning feat from bro Reoxy.

Because of you, the world is less stressful and sbf is more lively.
Thanks!

Reoxy
20-12-2011, 07:57 PM
真对不起。。 你大人有大量。 请原量。
good enough to make up for my mistake of doubting ur preferences? Hehe. Summarised for u.. You're welcome!!

让我大声的对你说.....

I 服了 you!!!
;)

SH149
20-12-2011, 08:08 PM
让我大声的对你说.....

I 服了 you!!!
;)

After read all the statement by u ( yes it's u !! No doubt about it ) I 更服了you :D

zacarie
20-12-2011, 09:05 PM
muahahahahahahahaha............................... almost fell off my bed when i saw tis post...

Haha, can't help it but to say: good one sis zacarie! Very thorough, stripped-naked thread search.
Looking forward to what's the returning feat from bro Reoxy.

Because of you, the world is less stressful and sbf is more lively.
Thanks!

Haha. glad to bring some fun, joy and laughter..

@cherrignon: the last sentence.. I cant possibly accept such a top hat. :)

让我大声的对你说.....

I 服了 you!!!
;)

Hahahhahaha..*bows* Anyway, i enjoyed the banter w u.. :p

smartke
20-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Hahahhahaha..*bows* Anyway, i enjoyed the banter w u..

as a saying goes: "不是冤家不聚头"! :D tats y i ever said tat both of u make a gd match~ :D:p

anyway, i always njoy the 'words exchanged' between the 2 of u. ;)

zacarie
20-12-2011, 09:27 PM
as a saying goes: "不是冤家不聚头"! :D tats y i ever said tat both of u make a gd match~

anyway, i always njoy the 'words exchanged' between the 2 of u. ;)

Dont understand the saying.. Haha... Do u mind? :p

Yup. u said before. but as u can tell.. our plugs dont match.. haha :D

smartke
20-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Dont understand the saying.. Haha... Do u mind?

Yup. u said before. but as u can tell.. our plugs dont match.. haha

direct translation shld b somethin like "opponents always meet". but, if can also be "if not destined to be lover, not destined to be together". :D;)

so, for my last translation incl tis, u owe me a dinner! :D:p

as for the 'plug' thingy, either he needs to fine tuned his, or u fine tuned urs~
then both 'plugs' shld fit nicely... lolx...

zacarie
20-12-2011, 09:47 PM
direct translation shld b somethin like "opponents always meet". but, if can also be "if not destined to be lover, not destined to be together".

so, for my last translation incl tis, u owe me a dinner! :D

as for the 'plug' thingy, either he needs to fine tuned his, or u fine tuned urs~
then both 'plugs' shld fit nicely... lolx...

Hahah.. got it.. thanks :)

Sure! Dinner or coffee. haha. Can also do a meet up w a few ppl.. how about tt? or should i quote the grandmaster 要去吗?.. Haha. better stop this 3 words... :D

As for the fine tuning.. nah. it takes alot to do so just so the other plug can fit or u can fit into the other plug.. which would mean standards have been compromised. n it's not a good thing.. so might as well stick to the plug meant for u.. :)

smartke
20-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Hahah.. got it.. thanks

Sure! Dinner or coffee. haha. Can also do a meet up w a few ppl.. how about tt? or should i quote the grandmaster 要去吗?.. Haha. better stop this 3 words... :D

As for the fine tuning.. nah. it takes alot to do so just so the other plug can fit or u can fit into the other plug.. which would mean standards have been compromised. n it's not a good thing.. so might as well stick to the plug meant for u.. :)

me ugly overweight ah pek, 见不得人. better not... :p:o

well, u may not agree but... there's no plug tat can fit 100% to another, or plug tat meant for each other.

in order to fit both plugs to each oth, fine tunin is necessary in the process, & compromisin frm both plug is required... of cos, to certain extend...

anyway, better not 'invade' oth ppl thread again, esp tis thread!

TS, sorry tat i'm out of topic. my bad! pls continue wif the topic.

p/s: a single like me dun bother whether a single women or married women can be better fb. most imptly, both can click very well! the status of opp attraction, not impt, for my case. jus my humble opinion.

zacarie
20-12-2011, 10:44 PM
me ugly overweight ah pek, 见不得人. better not...

well, u may not agree but... there's no plug tat can fit 100% to another, or plug tat meant for each other.

in order to fit both plugs to each oth, fine tunin is necessary in the process, & compromisin frm both plug is required... of cos, to certain extend...

anyway, better not 'invade' oth ppl thread again, esp tis thread!

TS, sorry tat i'm out of topic. my bad! pls continue wif the topic.

p/s: a single like me dun bother whether a single women or married women can be better fb. most imptly, both can click very well! the status of opp attraction, not impt, for my case. jus my humble opinion.

Haha. i'm no better.. ;)

True tt fine tuning is necessary. As long as not to the extend of changing oneself till u dont feel like urself..

Haha. we are always invading.. :D
Sorry TS! :p

Reoxy
20-12-2011, 11:56 PM
After read all the statement by u ( yes it's u !! No doubt about it ) I 更服了you

不要stalk我leh.....

Hahahhahaha..*bows* Anyway, i enjoyed the banter w u..

欢迎光临. Pls come again.

anyway, i always njoy the 'words exchanged' between the 2 of u.

I would rather exchange bodily fluids.

either he needs to fine tuned his, or u fine tuned urs

I only know how to fine-tune nipple radio...

Sure! Dinner or coffee. haha. Can also do a meet up w a few ppl.. how about tt?

有没有我的份?

My leave starts NOW! :D

neinei
21-12-2011, 03:04 AM
interesting topic and thread ....

zacarie
21-12-2011, 07:24 AM
有没有我的份?

My leave starts NOW! :D

Haha... sure thing. Must try to get the self proclaimed ah pek to come out of his humble abode.. :D

HunterJ
21-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Everyone clearing leave now... hahaha.... Maybe I should clear mine too !! But stay home bored nothing to do.

Anyway, where is this discussion heading to? lol !!! Out of topic liao !

smartke
21-12-2011, 10:40 AM
True tt fine tuning is necessary. As long as not to the extend of changing oneself till u dont feel like urself..

Haha. we are always invading..
Sorry TS!

tats y i said... "to certain extend". ;)

Haha... sure thing. Must try to get the self proclaimed ah pek to come out of his humble abode..

was wonderin y i keep sneezin early tis mornin. thot i gotten a flu.
but looks like i was missed by someone~ lolx... :D:p

anyway, the self proclaimed ah pek is up in a moutain's cave 闭关修炼 now. need to 请他老人家下山 is really quite a diff task.

chances r higher if go to his cave & visit him instead... :p

zacarie
21-12-2011, 11:58 AM
was wonderin y i keep sneezin early tis mornin. thot i gotten a flu.
but looks like i was missed by someone~ lolx...

anyway, the self proclaimed ah pek is up in a moutain's cave 闭关修炼 now. need to 请他老人家下山 is really quite a diff task.

chances r higher if go to his cave & visit him instead... :p

Missed? Haha.. maybe bad mouthed? hehe :D

if i understand correctly. u are meditating in the cave?? haha.. old lady no stamina. cant climb up there.. knee got problem. back got problem.. Get the young 小弟弟。with the lao jiao carry u down? hehee :D

HunterJ
21-12-2011, 12:12 PM
LOL ! everyone saying own-self old !! I see interesting conversation between bro smartke and sis zacarie ~~~ hahahaha :D

smartke
21-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Missed? Haha.. maybe bad mouthed? hehe

if i understand correctly. u are meditating in the cave?? haha.. old lady no stamina. cant climb up there.. knee got problem. back got problem.. Get the young 小弟弟。with the lao jiao carry u down? hehee

got a better solution for your knee & back prob.

u can get tis young boy boy here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6681702&highlight=lan+jiao#post6681702) to carry u up~ ;):p

m sure he will b delighted... :D:p

zacarie
21-12-2011, 02:49 PM
got a better solution for your knee & back prob.

u can get tis young boy boy here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6681702&highlight=lan+jiao#post6681702) to carry u up~ ;)

m sure he will b delighted... :D:p

Me being horribly obesed. That young man may have a big problem carrying me up.. Which i very much doubt he will be delighted... cause it takes more effort. so u being just overweight. i think it is still a better choice for tt young boy boy to carry u down.. :)

smartke
21-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Me being horribly obesed. That young man may have a big problem carrying me up.. Which i very much doubt he will be delighted... cause it takes more effort. so u being just overweight. i think it is still a better choice for tt young boy boy to carry u down..

errr... need to get somethin rite 1st...

since u say tis (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6698643#post6698643), and u were told of tat he is 闭关修炼 here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6699150#post6699150) & is difficult to 请他老人家下山, so u mus show some 诚意 (sincerity) to invite him out of the cave, not to talk abt getting him down rite? tats the purpose of tis 'discussion' rite? :D:p

anyway, let's take it offline, dun flood tis thread further. no respect for ts. sorry again ts...

jasdude
22-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Me being horribly obesed.:)

So maybe its time for me to smack you back into shape ! come girl bend over ! Hahaha ! :D

zacarie
22-12-2011, 08:58 AM
so u mus show some 诚意 (sincerity) to invite him out of the cave, not to talk abt getting him down rite?

Haha. and how must i show this sincerity?

Tsk tsk... Old man in cave is so hard to please.. they are usually grumpy.. are u? :D:p

So maybe its time for me to smack you back into shape ! come girl bend over ! Hahaha ! :D

Your wish is my command..:D wahahahahahahahhaa...

Jasrob
22-12-2011, 09:13 AM
:D i hate complications so I'd prefer single ladies... ;)

smartke
22-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Haha. and how must i show this sincerity?

Tsk tsk... Old man in cave is so hard to please.. they are usually grumpy.. are u?

ya... very! :D:p;)

if i teach u how to show ur sincerity, it's no longer sincerity anymore, does it? :D

zacarie
22-12-2011, 10:08 AM
ya... very!

if i teach u how to show ur sincerity, it's no longer sincerity anymore, does it? :D

Hahaha. true.. let this old lady think of the lao gu dong ways to show sincerity then..

memory failing.. haha. give some hints lah... :p :)

smartke
22-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Hahaha. true.. let this old lady think of the lao gu dong ways to show sincerity then..

memory failing.. haha. give some hints lah... :p

we take it offline la... :D u pm me lo... ;):p

Memoirs
22-12-2011, 06:17 PM
:D i hate complications so I'd prefer single ladies... ;)

Single ladies does not mean they are complications free too

jasdude
23-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Your wish is my command..:D wahahahahahahahhaa...

Hmmmmmm .......... Just PM you my schedule . Hahahahahha WHEN then ? ;)

zacarie
23-12-2011, 11:24 AM
we take it offline la... u pm me lo...

Haha. so tt's the way of showing sincerity huh..

Let me check my schedule first. ;)

Hahahaha... Anytime! Bending over the bench now..... for some stretching and warm up.. :p :D

Reoxy
23-12-2011, 11:37 AM

我也要...:D

But can I don't bend over? I scared pain...:cool:

jasdude
23-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Hahahaha... Anytime! Bending over the bench now..... for .. :p :D

Hold that pose ! I coming now ! I coming now !

我也要...:D

But can I don't bend over? I scared pain...:cool:

Okie bro , you can sit and watch ! Hahaha

zacarie
23-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Hold that pose ! I coming now ! I coming now !

U so long.... 1 hr ago i was in tt pose. The overly obesed here get cramps ok... if there is after smacking back to shape massage then i wont mind continue holding it. but pls hurry.. cant wait any longer.... :D :p

jasdude
23-12-2011, 12:50 PM
U so long.... pls hurry.. cant wait any longer.... :D :p

Hahaha , I am held up by work ! coming coming ! PLUS I throw in a free body scrub ! My expertize ! BUT my body scrub that I have left is only from Origins ! Salt Rub Smoothing Body Scrub or Ginger Body Scrub ? Lets take it offline ! PM you .

zacarie
23-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Hahaha , I am held up by work ! coming coming ! PLUS I throw in a free body scrub ! My expertize ! BUT my body scrub that I have left is only from Origins ! Salt Rub Smoothing Body Scrub or Ginger Body Scrub ? Lets take it offline ! PM you .

Nice! Haha. bench will not do then.. although it is raining have rain shower to wash it off... i'm no exhibitionist. haha. :D

Have replied! Continue chatting there! Dont wanna cause ur thread to become chatroom. hahaha.. :)

smartke
23-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Haha. so tt's the way of showing sincerity huh..

since u wan hint, i give u hint lor... but then again, tats NOT the only way of showin sincerity lor...

U so long.... 1 hr ago i was in tt pose. The overly obesed here get cramps ok... if there is after smacking back to shape massage then i wont mind continue holding it. but pls hurry..cant wait any longer.... :D :p

hmmmm.......... tis is wat poor ugly overweight ah pek interpreted, or shld i say... encrypted? lolx...

bro jasdude, dun keep a lady waitin... esp a lady tat already hinted u so clearly in her post (above). lolx... :D
dude, on the double! :p

jasdude
23-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Back to the main topic ! What will your choice be and why ?

HunterJ
23-12-2011, 11:59 PM
The conversation just bring colours to my day !! Funny sial ~~~

Happy holidays to everyone here. Merry Christmas !! Hohoho ~~~ :D

Reoxy
24-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Back to the main topic ! What will your choice be and why ?

New topic more interesting then main topic.:D

danielpng
24-12-2011, 02:43 AM
personally, i would prefer a married lady.. reason being, she will know how to sayang a guy.. maybe it's my opinion and view..

whereas for younger girls, IF they are relatively unskilled, still have to guide them, when i'm so green myself.. i've seen stories of our bros here f-ing their frens or having fb... i can only envy while i never had such 'ho kang' lobang.. :(

I.m.Jim
25-12-2011, 02:47 PM
New topic more interesting then main topic.:D

Hahahah agree agree

jasdude
25-12-2011, 10:03 PM
personally, i would prefer a married lady.. reason being, she will know how to sayang a guy.. maybe it's my opinion and view..

Yes mature and married ladies have the edge over single gals in this cos they know what they want and what the men want .

freund
26-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Yes mature and married ladies have the edge over single gals in this cos they know what they want and what the men want .

The problem with married women is that they are like men after sex .Cum already they leave .They are hard up for time .

zacarie
28-12-2011, 02:07 AM
The problem with married women is that they are like men after sex .Cum already they leave .They are hard up for time .

The problem with man married or not. many leave after they cum.. Same same. just tt man both kind. woman one kind. But not all are like tt.. maybe the majority are?

Married man, their timing to meet up is bad.. no nights. even if have, got curfew.. have to do reporting upon arrival, in between sex and every now n then.. Hate tt feeling. We may be the other woman but dont have to be so obvious right?

You cant go out much with a married man. for fear of being spotted. At times while walking.. it's like strangers...

Married man seem to have more requests too. Wanting their needs and different wants fulfilled. cause their wife at home dont do tt for them. They will keep mentioning the things they want to do.. to a point u feel like they are pressuring u. they try their luck every now n then. and it is a turn off. No more married man for me..

someone shared this w me. About how a part of our history is a darkness in our lives. without that darkness, the stars that i have now will look pale.. they wont be shining as bright now. which is true. it was the darkness tt my ex fb was. that made the person in my life now shine so brightly.. :)

goodpartner
28-12-2011, 02:19 AM
someone shared this w me. About how a part of our history is a darkness in our lives. without that darkness, the stars that i have now will look pale.. they wont be shining as bright now.

Hmm.... learnt something today which I can use to sian za-boh liao :D

See, me always have the challenge of answering questions about my past to prospective ladies who show interest in me :rolleyes:

Now I know how to answer them! LoL :cool:

zacarie
28-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Hmm.... learnt something today which I can use to sian za-boh liao :D

See, me always have the challenge of answering questions about my past to prospective ladies who show interest in me :rolleyes:

Now I know how to answer them! LoL :cool:

Sian can. dont pian can already. haha..

Must thank the person who shared this with me.. :)

I love the phrase too..

Snah
31-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Totally agree with Zacarie...my last fb not only darkness...it was TOTAL darkness. Gave me great vision after that! LOL!

zacarie
31-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Totally agree with Zacarie...my last fb not only darkness...it was TOTAL darkness. Gave me great vision after that! LOL!

U seem to enjoy quoting me huh?

Anyway... Good to hear u've gained ur vision, stepped out from tt darkness n moved on..

Snah
31-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Enjoy quoting you? hmmm...is it? I also never realise that...haha. Probably find you an interesting person jus based on the posts you wrote..and seems we have some similarities in terms of our ex fbs experience...:):D

Yeah I have moved on...Have a Happy new year Zacarie...:D

goodpartner
31-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Sian can. dont pian can already. haha..

Must thank the person who shared this with me.. :)

I love the phrase too..

It'll be perfect if the setting is a dark starry night too...
When she pop the question asking about my past, I pause, look into her eyes, smile gently and guide her eyeballs upwards as she follows mine looking into the stars...

Then say slowly: ....

But I think still need to follow up with a question directed at her so as to guide the topic away right? What do u suggest?

charisme
31-12-2011, 01:22 PM
U seem to enjoy quoting me huh?

Anyway... Good to hear u've gained ur vision, stepped out from tt darkness n moved on..

It does seem like it ! His past few post was quoting you ! Lol !

The phrase is really nice . Whoever that person is , glad they made your life shinier ! :)

zacarie
31-12-2011, 01:31 PM
It'll be perfect if the setting is a dark starry night too...
When she pop the question asking about my past, I pause, look into her eyes, smile gently and guide her eyeballs upwards as she follows mine looking into the stars...

Then say slowly: ....

But I think still need to follow up with a question directed at her so as to guide the topic away right? What do u suggest?

so romantic.. hahaha... simple.. just 3 words.. definately tt topic about ur past ends there ;) hehehe :D

The phrase is really nice . Whoever that person is , glad they made your life shinier ! :)

goodpartner
31-12-2011, 01:41 PM
What 3 words?
I LUP U? :rolleyes:

Cannot lah, gals got the tendancy to check into the history of the guy during the first date. If I got complicated history, that is a tricky situation to handle. In this context of looking for FB, I think we should just do it first (sexual compatibility) before all these talks that may jeapordize the deed if wrong words are uttered. But girls being girls, like to ask first... U should know.

So my take is that both parties should not bother finding out if the other is married or whatever status, should just go ahead with the physical act first.

zacarie
31-12-2011, 01:54 PM
What 3 words?
I LUP U?

Cannot lah, gals got the tendancy to check into the history of the guy during the first date. If I got complicated history, that is a tricky situation to handle. In this context of looking for FB, I think we should just do it first (sexual compatibility) before all these talks that may jeapordize the deed if wrong words are uttered. But girls being girls, like to ask first... U should know.

So my take is that both parties should not bother finding out if the other is married or whatever status, should just go ahead with the physic act first.

Nope not tt.. haha. u can say ‘要去吗?’, ‘爱可买?’,'want to go?', 'mahu pergi?', ' Gusto pumunta' ... The basic ones 3 words lah.. the rest.. Not sure what nationality urs is.. but sure tt topic will end.

saying 'i love you' toooo dangerous... If u can get out of it.. fine. but if both or either get too emotionally attached then it'll be a big problem.

Yes. we do want to know the truths. and many times it is hidden fron us. we dont like to be lied to.. and if u ever let us find out tt u've lied... hmmm.. big time... The truth always catch up somehow or rather.

If both parties dont mind the status. yea. it's ok. but if one minds. then it's best to tell.

Reoxy
31-12-2011, 03:12 PM
我已经3个月没有叫鸡了。

Is there anything wrong with me?

Pls ADVISE.:D

zacarie
31-12-2011, 03:34 PM
我已经3个月没有叫鸡了。

No idea... but Bird flu cases recently.. be careful

zacarie
31-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Enjoy quoting you? hmmm...is it? I also never realise that...haha. Probably find you an interesting person jus based on the posts you wrote..and seems we have some similarities in terms of our ex fbs experience...:):D

Yeah I have moved on...Have a Happy new year Zacarie...:D

hmmmm. maybe i should do a count esp when it's all in ur last few posts... are u a stalker?? :eek:

i guess u've been living in ur own world of darkness for too long.. do u need a flashlight? or maybe a fleshlight?

smartke
31-12-2011, 03:53 PM
我已经3个月没有叫鸡了。

your 'bird' got flu? :D:p

Reoxy
31-12-2011, 04:46 PM
No idea... but Bird flu cases recently.. be careful

你可以不可以帮忙我check一下?:D

zacarie
31-12-2011, 05:24 PM
你可以不可以帮忙我check一下?:D

帮忙你check你的bird有flu, 还是你有bird flu?:D:p

Reoxy
31-12-2011, 06:31 PM
帮忙你check你的bird有flu, 还是你有bird flu?:D:p

当然是check我的bird bird.:D

zacarie
31-12-2011, 06:47 PM
当然是check我的bird bird.:D

Ur birdie belongs to which species? I need to see if i'm equipped with the right tools as i deal only with certain species... Not bao kao liao...

Reoxy
31-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Ur birdie belongs to which species? I need to see if i'm equipped with the right tools as i deal only with certain species... Not bao kao liao...

Mine is the humming bird type. :D

zacarie
31-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Mine is the humming bird type. :D

Hmmm... Humming bird.. Pls find someone else... i specialise in the cuckoo bird.. :D

goodpartner
01-01-2012, 12:55 AM
i specialise in the cuckoo bird.. :d
鼓姑叫,我有!你几时有空帮我检查?
我也想借机会看看你有多[漂]亮,
能不能照亮我黑暗的过去。。。

zacarie
01-01-2012, 01:44 AM
鼓姑叫,我有!你几时有空帮我检查?
我也想借机会看看你有多[漂]亮,
能不能照亮我黑暗的过去。。。

Apologies... i dont do mandarin duck.. :D :p

Ts.. Are u gonna have any more gathering? If yes.. @reoxy... 要去吗?(hahaha. finally can really use it on u..) the gathering sounds like so much fun..

Reoxy
01-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Hmmm... Humming bird.. Pls find someone else... i specialise in the cuckoo bird.. :D

I am certain that the anatomy of all birds are similar.

I believe we should continue our discussion on this matter in further details over some coffee at a convenient time and place.

I am sure we will come to a satisfactory conclusion thereafter.

Ts.. Are u gonna have any more gathering? If yes.. @reoxy... 要去吗?(hahaha. finally can really use it on u..) the gathering sounds like so much fun..
I hope you will also use many other things on me.:D

zacarie
01-01-2012, 09:36 PM
I believe we should continue our discussion on this matter in further details over some coffee at a convenient time and place.

hey! there is a gathering and the date is out! i see you got the invite too. see you there then :)

Reoxy
01-01-2012, 10:23 PM
hey! there is a gathering and the date is out! i see you got the invite too. see you there then :)

Ok. Condom who bring?:D

zacarie
01-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Ok. Condom who bring?:D

Hahaha. u can bring it for urself.. and go utter ur famous words at ur favourite haunt..

I'll see u at the gathering. dont read too much into my teasing words..:)

Reoxy
01-01-2012, 10:52 PM
dont read too much into my teasing words..:)

Right back at ya...;)

naturegreen
02-01-2012, 12:17 AM
No preference! So long as they still look good and willing to fuck. Who cares if they are single or married. :p

auntygranny
03-01-2012, 11:56 PM
I am in serious trouble! I am in love with my FB!

jasdude
06-01-2012, 03:27 PM

Well it depends on your situation and your status. if you both are single and both have mutual feelings? why not! Well it depends, case to case basis.

wahlanz
06-01-2012, 04:25 PM

Still within yur control bro!

But if you're married and yur FB is madly in love with you... be careful. :(

solountipo
06-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Still within yur control bro!

But if you're married and yur FB is madly in love with you... be careful. :(

Agree with you.

auntygranny
06-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Well it depends on your situation and your status. if you both are single and both have mutual feelings? why not! Well it depends, case to case basis.

We are both married with kid. I have been staying away from him for the past few weeks. I am feeling better now.

jasdude
07-01-2012, 03:32 PM
We are both married with kid. I have been staying away from him for the past few weeks. I am feeling better now.

well, that is good to know. Honestly, exclusivity spawns emotions which in your case is no good for you and him. I suggest you find a distraction rather than avoid. He will also back off if he knows you had moved on.

jasdude
04-12-2012, 03:39 PM
A revive of this thread is in order. A true story to tell for all to hear.

There was this man ( lets call him Dim) and this woman ( lets call her Wits ). Both married but not to each other. They got to know each other and a fling started. Wits was a great lay so the Dim wanted her all for himself. Restricted her from all her friends especially those of threat to him, gave her hope from her troubled marriage and even promised he will divorce his wife for her. However lies cannot be held up for long, dropped her like a slack of potatoes when he was found out.

Wits was devastated cos many events happened that made her marriage sour. She eventually got over this and still got a divorce but recently Dim came back contacting her. Threatening to expose their explicit pics taken in their term together to her superiors and her friends if she does not meet up with him and be with him again. Dim is still married and since had another child.

I am really speechless of what people can do........ Story is still ongoing........

hardcoremayhem
04-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Woh. This just sucks, bro.

If i ever am blessed with a FB, i will never sabo / mind fuck her like this. :mad:

kittymae
04-12-2012, 09:18 PM
That Dim is really a classic,case of wanting to have his cake, eat it and ask for seconds!

He'll choke on both slices one day (hopefully).

And hopefully too, Wits does have enough wits to find a way out of this situation...

deludedgal
04-12-2012, 10:45 PM
A revive of this thread is in order. A true story to tell for all to hear.

There was this man ( lets call him Dim) and this woman ( lets call her Wits ). Both married but not to each other. They got to know each other and a fling started. Wits was a great lay so the Dim wanted her all for himself. Restricted her from all her friends especially those of threat to him, gave her hope from her troubled marriage and even promised he will divorce his wife for her. However lies cannot be held up for long, dropped her like a slack of potatoes when he was found out.

Wits was devastated cos many events happened that made her marriage sour. She eventually got over this and still got a divorce but recently Dim came back contacting her. Threatening to expose their explicit pics taken in their term together to her superiors and her friends if she does not meet up with him and be with him again. Dim is still married and since had another child.

I am really speechless of what people can do........ Story is still ongoing........

so moral of story is? Guys can never grow up is it?

jasdude
04-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Woh. This just sucks, bro.

If i ever am blessed with a FB, i will never sabo / mind fuck her like this. :mad:

There are more of these true stories which i will share one by one.

That Dim is really a classic,case of wanting to have his cake, eat it and ask for seconds!

He'll choke on both slices one day (hopefully).

And hopefully too, Wits does have enough wits to find a way out of this situation...

Hopefully yes hopefully. I believe what goes around comes around.

so moral of story is? Guys can never grow up is it?

You cannot generalise. Wait till i tell the next few stories of women fbs from hell.

limking
04-12-2012, 11:22 PM
I would prefer a widow or a divocee . Boy oh boy ! Cannot imagine how hot & wild they are . Have lots of good memories with a couple of them . All my sexual encounters with them is a one time affair as I wanna to keep my life trouble free without any future complications & obligations . There are times that I wanted to carry on for a lenght of period with some that I fancied but my rightful mind said NO ! If given a period of time , complications will set in as emotions ( on the widow /divocee side )will be involved . Would rather be patience & wait for the next to comes .

hunted
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
For me no preference for women! married or single all can but the most important part is actually not sex. YES its important, if not why call FB right. I guess, everyone wants to find someone to talk to or fill their emptiness during a period of time.

I call FB a friend for life. its not just the fucking. its the FRIENDSHIP built through physical connection. Always trying to draw a line is the tough part for the guy and the ladies.

LIKE WHAT MY FRIEND TOLD ME ONCE... THINGS THAT ARE FREE ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE.

hermit1313
05-12-2012, 12:26 PM
If up to me, married woman. Why? Don't have to deal with emotional issues if it really happens. No one want a possessive person when all u want is a mutual fun agreement. Not many single gals can do it.
Good to be or have "exclusive" partners so to be on safe side for both parties involved.

limking
05-12-2012, 12:37 PM
For me no preference for women! married or single all can but the most important part is actually not sex. YES its important, if not why call FB right. I guess, everyone wants to find someone to talk to or fill their emptiness during a period of time.

I call FB a friend for life. its not just the fucking. its the FRIENDSHIP built through physical connection. Always trying to draw a line is the tough part for the guy and the ladies.

LIKE WHAT MY FRIEND TOLD ME ONCE... THINGS THAT ARE FREE ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE.

Well said ,bro . Salute to you . But alas ! not everyone got the same understanding like you . With more people like you , the world will be a more beautiful & peaceful place to live in .