PDA

View Full Version : 22 yo Pretty and Sweet Chongqing SYT – 冰冰

Pages : [1] 2

m0747
11-12-2011, 11:28 AM
New Arrival ! First time in town !

I was intro to this Chongqing beauty by her girlfriend and this is her first time outside China doing FL.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15208/15208281a511ac633a4c15078b6d43395d4a6200.jpg http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15208/1520828921f4ee8df5858d1933e2821c747e2f6b.jpg http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15208/15208292b5ab6f7e6197133c67766fbc590f8dfe.jpg

Name: Bing Bing 冰冰
Origin: Chongqing (Land of Beauty)
Look: 8/10 (Sweet looking gal especially when she smiles)
Height: 163cm without footwear. She like to wear high heel which will put her to 167cm.
Weight: 47kg
Body: smooth complexion with tone tummy....almost perfect
Boobs: Full C cupper !
Frenching: Yes, unless you have bad breathe.
BBBJ: 8/10 Good suction with deep throat.
CIM: No
Catbath: 7/10
Painting: Yes. Watch her shiver when you lick her…
Fingering: No
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10 Willing to please.
Damage: $80/1/1 excludes room and cd
t
t
t
t

chicken cho
11-12-2011, 12:04 PM
WOW:eek: neh neh bursting out leh:D
TS, is it enhanced or natural? She does breasts fuck?
Anyway. pm me her ctc. Thks:)

bryanCK
11-12-2011, 12:13 PM
bro can share here ctc?

sgplaymaster
11-12-2011, 12:26 PM
wow bro ts

can share this big bust gal ctc no with me?

thanks

mithrra
11-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Bro can send me her cycle??? Thanks

Ugetme
11-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Bro,can pm hr ctc.....thanks...

miniboy
11-12-2011, 04:45 PM
can pass me the contact also
if the same bing bing i stop posting for her

LL

sweetcraze
11-12-2011, 06:42 PM
support for chongqing beauty,,,,,,,,,

justtesting
11-12-2011, 07:10 PM
saw your nick bro sweetcraze and realize tat TS bring in another gems.. Support !!!!

m0747
11-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks Bro for supporting!

m0747
11-12-2011, 10:23 PM
can pass me the contact also
if the same bing bing i stop posting for her

LL

I don't think so....she just arrived our shore on 8 Dec. By looking at the pics, you should know if it's the same gal...

Freshly arrived ! First time in town !

liudage
12-12-2011, 01:54 AM
I’ve actually arranged to meet another ctc, but she flies aeroplane on me. That’s when I received BingBing’s ctc from bro m0747, who was very prompt in responding to my request – thanks, bro – you saved my night, because BB was free to meet. In fact, that surprised me because I would have thought many bros would have been attracted by her pair of assets and eager to check them out. She then told me I’m the first one she went out with. I’m not sure if that is true, but she told me she is still trying to be mentally prepared for her new “career” as she has not done this before. I can only take that on face value, but she turns out to be great company as we could click and chat like old friends, although she was initially very shy. I tried my best to give her encouragement so that many other bros can enjoy her company. This is my brief take on BB:
Look: 7/10 (very pleasant GND look with minimal makeup, although her dyed hair gives a hint of the underlying “wild” side)
Ht/Wt : 163cm/46kg
Body: 7/10 (slim, smooth skin, no tummy, tight body and nice butt; a bit bushy down-under, didn’t notice any tattoo)
Boobs: 36C (my guess, but definitely her most prominent asset; soft and I would say all natural, with light brown sensitive nipples; this pair provides real eye feast when she was riding and when on doggie position since I had a room with mirror)
BBBJ : 8/10 (I was very surprised by what she provided since she came across as shy and said she has not done FL before – hence my low expectation. But I could swear she gets some good training to provide a very decent session, treating my jewel like long lost friend with heavy sensuous licking, alternating with fast & furious sucking as if it is her last popsicle, and not forgetting the deep throat to provide a teasing challenge.)
Frenching : No, I tried but she moves her head away and I didn’t insist
Fingering : No
Painting : No, she said too ticklish
FJ : 7/10 (She gets wet rather easily, despite the lack of painting/fingering since she is ticklish; but nevertheless very responsive and accommodating in all positions – even did a reverse cow girl with high impact thrust that surprised me. She really can rock well and we end up in doggie position with her enthusiastically proving the Newton’s 3rd Law by returning every thrust I gave her.)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly, cheerful & chatty gal with very sweet smile after breaking ice; not a time-keeper; a joy to be with)
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Yes (I’m sucker for unpretentious gal with high gfe)

nosealedfate
12-12-2011, 09:57 AM

LDG dude, you SWEE!

Anaconda respect & salute you for being a gentleman for not imposing onto what others would not do, you rock!:D

You steady.

Anaconda like.

Your heart is like KING KONG & of course like Anaconda .... very BIG!:D

miniboy
12-12-2011, 10:29 AM
she has not done this before.

I would say all natural, with light brown sensitive nipples;

:confused: u describe her like a pro

TS: u might want to remove the 1st 2 pics, very annoying.
3rd pic is very nice taken :p

LL

miniboy
12-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't think so....she just arrived our shore on 8 Dec. By looking at the pics, you should know if it's the same gal...

Freshly arrived ! First time in town !

mine also new arrival in Dec
but hair style totally different

from the 3rd pic
this bing X 2 seems so much fuller
i like :D

LL

m0747
12-12-2011, 01:08 PM
I’ve actually arranged to meet another ctc, but she flies aeroplane on me. That’s when I received BingBing’s ctc from bro m0747, who was very prompt in responding to my request – thanks, bro – you saved my night, because BB was free to meet. In fact, that surprised me because I would have thought many bros would have been attracted by her pair of assets and eager to check them out. She then told me I’m the first one she went out with. I’m not sure if that is true, but she told me she is still trying to be mentally prepared for her new “career” as she has not done this before. I can only take that on face value, but she turns out to be great company as we could click and chat like old friends, although she was initially very shy. I tried my best to give her encouragement so that many other bros can enjoy her company. This is my brief take on BB:
Look: 7/10 (very pleasant GND look with minimal makeup, although her dyed hair gives a hint of the underlying “wild” side)
Ht/Wt : 163cm/46kg
Body: 7/10 (slim, smooth skin, no tummy, tight body and nice butt; a bit bushy down-under, didn’t notice any tattoo)
Boobs: 36C (my guess, but definitely her most prominent asset; soft and I would say all natural, with light brown sensitive nipples; this pair provides real eye feast when she was riding and when on doggie position since I had a room with mirror)
BBBJ : 8/10 (I was very surprised by what she provided since she came across as shy and said she has not done FL before – hence my low expectation. But I could swear she gets some good training to provide a very decent session, treating my jewel like long lost friend with heavy sensuous licking, alternating with fast & furious sucking as if it is her last popsicle, and not forgetting the deep throat to provide a teasing challenge.)
Fingering : No
FJ : 7/10 (She gets wet rather easily, despite the lack of painting/fingering since she is ticklish; but nevertheless very responsive and accommodating in all positions – even did a reverse cow girl with high impact thrust that surprised me. She really can rock well and we end up in doggie position with her enthusiastically proving the Newton’s 3rd Law by returning every thrust I gave her.)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly, cheerful & chatty gal with very sweet smile after breaking ice; not a time-keeper; a joy to be with)
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Yes (I’m sucker for unpretentious gal with high gfe)

Thanks for your commando FR, I think you are her first man....

chicken cho
12-12-2011, 02:27 PM
OMG:eek:....A hidden Gem has been discovered!
All Jade Seah fans please fall in....she resembles the star 90%.
Bing Bing is really fresh in this trade.
She brings youthfulness, beauty and a hint of innocence to me.

TS did a big dis-service to her by blurring her face in the pic.
Cos she's really a beauty...seldom see such a chio and young FL in SBF.
And her bosom is real and one of the best pair of melons I have seen in my life. A handful and so nice to squeeze...bros, please be gentle when you play with them.;)

She is not the experienced kind but nonetheless gave me a very decent session. Not the commando kind, but score high in GFE. My gut feel tells me that she will be very popular in no time.I really felt like striking gold after the session:) She told me if the response is good she will consider extending her stay here...I told her that she should not worry about that but rather work on not being burnt out.:D

justtesting
12-12-2011, 02:46 PM
very positive FRs by the two bros. Thank you for feedback!

I just don't know wat I had missed without the FRs.

Bro m04707, Is she the one intro to u by YE? Sharing the same room?
If not bcuz of the heavy rain I would had met her as YE asked her to come to room for photos taking. I was having a good time with YE and never cross my mind tat I actually missed a gems.

Hopefully I am not too late to request for contact and sneak out to meet her.

m0747
12-12-2011, 03:08 PM

And her bosom is real and one of the best pair of melons I have seen in my life. A handful and so nice to squeeze...bros, please be gentle when you play with them.;)

She is not the experienced kind but nonetheless gave me a very decent session. Not the commando kind, but score high in GFE. My gut feel tells me that she will be very popular in no time.I really felt like striking gold after the session:) She told me if the response is good she will consider extending her stay here...I told her that she should not worry about that but rather work on not being burnt out.:D

Its good that you like her service, I have said so myself that she is a beauty, but i have to protect her privacy to blur her face...thanks bro!

m0747
12-12-2011, 03:15 PM

If not bcuz of the heavy rain I would had met her as YE asked her to come to room for photos taking. I was having a good time with YE and never cross my mind tat I actually missed a gems.

You got mail bro!

chicken cho
12-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Its good that you like her service, I have said so myself that she is a beauty, but i have to protect her privacy to blur her face...thanks bro!

TS first time support you and I'm overwhelmed!:D
Will have a constant look out for your future offerings.
Bing Bing will be my first-choice as long as she is around:)
Btw, she mentioned that you are a nice guy.
I salute you;)

daydevil89
12-12-2011, 06:18 PM
What??? Jade Seah look alike????

Br0 TS, you have mail!!! :p

marlborotan
12-12-2011, 06:37 PM

wOW. How you compare her look with MZ bro.

nnkc, you seem lots of chance to sneak out hor. kee ke

Si TS, when she going back huh?

chicken cho
12-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Bro MT...I think she is as cute as QQ and as pretty as Mu Zi. She look likes Jade Seah with her current hairstyle but with much bigger neh neh...hee hee. Confirmed sure you like...don't kc her hor! I just had her today and can't wait to bonk her again. Rtf on weds...siao liao...this month pocket sure bleed!!!

marlborotan
12-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Bro MT...I think she is as cute as QQ and as pretty as Mu Zi. She look likes Jade Seah with her current hairstyle but with much bigger neh neh...hee hee. Confirmed sure you like...don't kc her hor! I just had her today and can't wait to bonk her again. Rtf on weds...siao liao...this month pocket sure bleed!!!

OMG!!! Combination of both. Dont worry la. I after CNY then come back. You carry on KC her

TS, when she go back huh?

chicken cho
12-12-2011, 07:30 PM
OMG!!! Combination of both. Dont worry la. I after CNY then come back. You carry on KC her

I heard she'll be staying for 1 month with option to extend for another. But think she'll go back for CNY...remembered her saying that if her response here is good...she may come back next year.:) So keep yr fingers crossed:D

Breadpig
12-12-2011, 07:33 PM

Hopefully she will go back before you come back. 就不会又被我们的香烟哥哥迷倒了.:D

marlborotan
12-12-2011, 09:11 PM
I heard she'll be staying for 1 month with option to extend for another. But think she'll go back for CNY...remembered her saying that if her response here is good...she may come back next year.:) So keep yr fingers crossed

:(that mean bo chance liao loh. sign....

Hopefully she will go back before you come back. 就不会又被我们的香烟哥哥迷倒了.:D

nnkc, so far trying hard but no one seem to gana my 迷魂大法:(

Hunter SL
12-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi Bro

Mind sharing Bing Bing ctc. Tks

harry123
12-12-2011, 11:42 PM
which qq and which mu zi bro? there are quite a few around.

qq:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=253183
there is also qi qi & qiao qiao. are they also considered qq?

mu zi:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256762
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=260189

there are also a few who have 'retired'... ;)

m0747
12-12-2011, 11:49 PM
:(that mean bo chance liao loh. sign....

nnkc, so far trying hard but no one seem to gana my 迷魂大法:(

If Bing Bing is happy here, she may stay until after CNY .....

sweetcraze
12-12-2011, 11:51 PM

wow I am a beauty sucker, hopefully I have the chance to XX her..............

sweetcraze
12-12-2011, 11:53 PM

wow lau eh..... I am a beauty sucker, hopefully can meet her......

m0747
12-12-2011, 11:59 PM
wow lau eh..... I am a beauty sucker, hopefully can meet her......

Give it a try bro !

You would not regret !

Aftershave@8
13-12-2011, 04:08 AM
She is going to be hot, hot, hot! Pretty Barbie doll face + beautiful body (big titties) + good attitude and a damn good shag ! Will FR later, bed-time now after an enjoyable session with her in the wee hours ...

marlborotan
13-12-2011, 05:45 AM
which qq and which mu zi bro? there are quite a few around.

qq:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=253183
there is also qi qi & qiao qiao. are they also considered qq?

mu zi:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256762
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=260189

there are also a few who have 'retired'... ;)

kee kee. QQ is correct. AS for Muzi, no longer in thread liao. The one your friend know one loh. :rolleyes:

Hm.... finger cross:D

liudage
13-12-2011, 05:55 AM
LDG dude, you SWEE!

Anaconda respect & salute you for being a gentleman for not imposing onto what others would not do, you rock!:D

You steady.

Anaconda like.

Your heart is like KING KONG & of course like Anaconda .... very BIG!:D

Thanks for your kind words, bro Anaconda; me blushing already. I always believe there is no point forcing the gals to do what they are not comfortable with, since they could easily decide to turn into a “dead fish” rather quickily. And usually they respond well if treated right, although there are exceptions.

Are you still hibernating? If getting too warm, you can always get a dose of BingBing. I believe you will have no regret.:D

Koreanlover
13-12-2011, 07:24 AM
This girl will be a STAR indeed. I had a good session with her. She has a wonderful pair of melons and rear which I doggied.

Her best asset to me is her cunt. Why ? I doggied her and when I came she used her vagina walls to really squeeze my dick multiple times. Not those mild type but really strong squeeze! And while she was doing that I could sense how strong her muscles there were. I had a good dick massage.

Had a good French as well.

RTF - not my style.

schaffhausen1
13-12-2011, 07:29 AM
bro,

Much appreciate her ctc! Cheers

chicken cho
13-12-2011, 08:15 AM

For the sake of bro MT, let's all make Bing Bing happy so that he can have a chance to kc her...hee hee:D

justtesting
13-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Without Qing sheng presence I oso don't know can't secure slot or not. The way u describe her make me drool. Must act fast.

chicken cho
13-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Without Qing sheng presence I oso don't know can't secure slot or not. The way u describe her make me drool. Must act fast.

She is so fresh...the first FL I have urge to bonk on a daily basis...I will try to make the best from her short stay here. But I also know it may be hard to get slots as her popularity soars....:( But still happy for her cos she is here for the money afterall:D At first when I come across this thread i thot TS don't mean it when he describes her as Pretty and Sweet....cos her boobs are so "deliciously overflowing" that I thot it is acting as a distraction to her actual looks. Boy, I was wrong....her look is doll-like (Jade Seah kind) and body is devilish. Now, I feel TS words are understatements now:rolleyes:

chicken cho
13-12-2011, 09:20 AM

I was intro to this Chongqing beauty by her girlfriend and this is her first time outside China doing FL.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15208/15208281a511ac633a4c15078b6d43395d4a6200.jpg http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15208/1520828921f4ee8df5858d1933e2821c747e2f6b.jpg http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15208/15208292b5ab6f7e6197133c67766fbc590f8dfe.jpg

Height: 163cm without footwear. She like to wear high heel which will put her to 167cm.
t
t
t
t

Just can't get enough:D

andykang
13-12-2011, 10:14 AM
awaiting for TS contact for Bing Bing ....

formidable
13-12-2011, 10:25 AM
CQ Gal make good wife great sex ha

m0747
13-12-2011, 10:58 AM
awaiting for TS contact for Bing Bing ....

Bro, your mailbox is full....

Please clear.

apussylover
13-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Bro,

Can send contact no ? Thanks.

andykang
13-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Bro.. Sorry.. Cleared my mailbox.

m0747
13-12-2011, 02:36 PM
This girl will be a STAR indeed. I had a good session with her. She has a wonderful pair of melons and rear which I doggied.

Her best asset to me is her cunt. Why ? I doggied her and when I came she used her vagina walls to really squeeze my dick multiple times. Not those mild type but really strong squeeze! And while she was doing that I could sense how strong her muscles there were. I had a good dick massage.

Had a good French as well.

RTF - not my style.

Thanks for your FR bro !

chicken cho
13-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Just had a rtf with this beauty:D
She seems to get busier...asking me to hurry down to meet her even before our appmt time is due:p
Wow...2nd session with her, her bbbj skills seem to up another notch. Shiok to see her saliva dripping all over my didi as she works her way...especially enjoyed her deep throat...her catbath goes with "smuack" sound throughout...ha ha...makes me feel pampered.
Heard got 1 bro wanted to "bao" her yesterday:D Not surprising though, she's very tempting to be kept for own use only:p She told me she treasured her freedom, would rather work for her bucks than sell away her freedom. Got character...quite a spunky girl....differ from the demure impression I had of her earlier. Seems like there could jolly be a "devil" hidden within the "angelic" front! Anyway, she continues to fascinate me....looking forward to our next session.

Mr_don_juan
13-12-2011, 03:01 PM
New girl no into me :( Gum me bo ? Hahaha :p

nightstalker84
13-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Yo Bro! please PM me her contact, thank u!

m0747
13-12-2011, 03:33 PM
New girl no into me :( Gum me bo ? Hahaha :p

bao gum ! song song kao jurong !

m0747
13-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Just had a rtf with this beauty:D
She seems to get busier...asking me to hurry down to meet her even before our appmt time is due:p
Wow...2nd session with her, her bbbj skills seem to up another notch. Shiok to see her saliva dripping all over my didi as she works her way...especially enjoyed her deep throat...her catbath goes with "smuack" sound throughout...ha ha...makes me feel pampered.
Heard got 1 bro wanted to "bao" her yesterday:D Not surprising though, she's very tempting to be kept for own use only:p She told me she treasured her freedom, would rather work for her bucks than sell away her freedom. Got character...quite a spunky girl....differ from the demure impression I had of her earlier. Seems like there could jolly be a "devil" hidden within the "angelic" front! Anyway, she continues to fascinate me....looking forward to our next session.

Bro, i think you kanna KC by her liao...

I have another Chongqing gal coming soon ...

chicken cho
13-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Bro, i think you kanna KC by her liao...

I have another Chongqing gal coming soon ...

PM me when she arrived. I simply love fresh "cai"s:D
Meanwhile just carry on eating your freshest...hee hee.
Bing Bing not the kc type.
Think she knows and is confident that men will be naturally drawn to her.
Pretty face, huge boobs, good skills, good attitude, flawless skin, tender age...the list goes on and on...ha ha...sound like doing TS's work:D

nosealedfate
13-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Thanks for your kind words, bro Anaconda; me blushing already. I always believe there is no point forcing the gals to do what they are not comfortable with, since they could easily decide to turn into a “dead fish” rather quickily. And usually they respond well if treated right, although there are exceptions.

Are you still hibernating? If getting too warm, you can always get a dose of BingBing. I believe you will have no regret.:D

Anaconda tried to get a slot on Sunday afternoon with BB but BB told anaconda she was with a bunch of girls shopping in Orchard loot so anaconda slithered away automatically to zzzzzzzzzzzz since weather cold cold... :D

Then anaconda read your FR pwah... very respect U as U know how to treat a lady.... that's why anconda feel U big heart like KING KONG.... so will call U KING KONG now...

marlborotan
13-12-2011, 06:19 PM
For the sake of bro MT, let's all make Bing Bing happy so that he can have a chance to kc her...hee hee

PM me when she arrived. I simply love fresh "cai"s:D
Meanwhile just carry on eating your freshest...hee hee.
Bing Bing not the kc type.
Think she knows and is confident that men will be naturally drawn to her.
Pretty face, huge boobs, good skills, good attitude, flawless skin, tender age...the list goes on and on...ha ha...sound like doing TS's work:D

nnkc, make up your mind liao. Asked me not to kc then want me have chance to KC????

Hm.... not the KC type. Sibei challenging lei. I like it

m0747
13-12-2011, 06:35 PM
nnkc, make up your mind liao. Asked me not to kc then want me have chance to KC????

Hm.... not the KC type. Sibei challenging lei. I like it

Care to take up the challenge ?

marlborotan
13-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Care to take up the challenge ?

Not I don't want la bro. I'm in overseas holiday follow by work assignment. Only back after Chinese New Year loh:( If not i sure take up the challenge. Confirm, gurantee plus chop:D

chicken cho
13-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Not I don't want la bro. I'm in overseas holiday follow by work assignment. Only back after Chinese New Year loh:( If not i sure take up the challenge. Confirm, gurantee plus chop:D

Bro, u kc king sure cannot resist kc one
Even if we tell you not, you sure do it behind our back...hee hee
Leopard never changes its spots mah;)
This one confirm challenging....she can be a tough cookie:o
A bit like take it or leave it type...but in a soft way.

marlborotan
13-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Bro, u kc king sure cannot resist kc one
Even if we tell you not, you sure do it behind our back...hee hee
Leopard never changes its spots mah;)
This one confirm challenging....she can be a tough cookie:o
A bit like take it or leave it type...but in a soft way.

我已经放下徒刀几个月了. Tried to keep her after CNY hor. No time KC her nvm, i alight from plane straight away go bonk her. kee kee.

justtesting
13-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Shui bro MT and if any gems u kc on plane let me have the honor to take care loh :)

marlborotan
13-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Shui bro MT and if any gems u kc on plane let me have the honor to take care loh :)

nnkc, KC need time one la. Flight time 10 over hours can liao meh?

sweetcraze
13-12-2011, 07:52 PM
nnkc, KC need time one la. Flight time 10 over hours can liao meh?

let me take care of her bro, dun worry hahaha

justtesting
13-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Others maybe cannot, me, for the rest of my life also cannot, u, Qing sheng may make it with a bit of luck. Maybe with the word LUCK is an insult hoh ;) ;)

Bro chickencio, two days in a row, tomorrow going or not?

Go if u can, think your earlier post say something like this month pocket sure bleed. $$ can earn, chio bu only come by occasionally hoh unless u are like the Si MT where the chio bu look for him. Nnkc, I like fcuking poh lambpa lol.

justtesting
13-12-2011, 07:57 PM
While typing another Qing sheng appear or is it Qing chi lol.

Hi bro sweetcraze !! Tomorrow Wednesday Liao!!!!!!!

sweetcraze
13-12-2011, 08:10 PM
while typing another qing sheng appear or is it qing chi lol.

Hi bro sweetcraze !! Tomorrow wednesday liao!!!!!!!

我是无情。。。。。。哈哈

justtesting
13-12-2011, 08:19 PM
你留情呀,我后天可不要接到病假的短信噢。哈哈

Mr_don_juan
13-12-2011, 08:27 PM
bao gum ! song song kao jurong !

Sure bo ? steady bro.. i will trust that she be as swee as yue errrrrrr :D

marlborotan
13-12-2011, 08:31 PM
let me take care of her bro, dun worry hahaha

Can you handle??? You got so many MM to takecare liao. kee kee

Others maybe cannot, me, for the rest of my life also cannot, u, Qing sheng may make it with a bit of luck. Maybe with the word LUCK is an insult hoh ;)

Go if u can, think your earlier post say something like this month pocket sure bleed. $$ can earn, chio bu only come by occasionally hoh unless u are like the Si MT where the chio bu look for him. Nnkc, I like fcuking poh lambpa lol.

Got so tough meh? I so far yet to met up man. Most Angpai i so far yet to fail it loh. kee kee. TS TS, pls help to extend her stay hor. Dou long dou long:D

chicken cho
13-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Others maybe cannot, me, for the rest of my life also cannot, u, Qing sheng may make it with a bit of luck. Maybe with the word LUCK is an insult hoh ;) ;)

Ha ha...boh lug liao....also boh lui soon
The heart is willing but the body n pocket are failing:(
One more shot tomorrow wait end up being my last!
So better laid back and regain power and vit M first:p
How come no bro say she looks like Jade Seah huh?

sweetcraze
13-12-2011, 08:35 PM
你留情呀,我后天可不要接到病假的短信噢。哈哈

hahaha I will see tomorrow she can bo....... hahaha

justtesting
13-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Si sweetcraze !! Act blur, know who I talk about or not? Really blur?

Wednesday!!!!! Your happy day...

marlborotan
13-12-2011, 09:30 PM
hahaha I will see tomorrow she can bo....... hahaha

Si sweetcraze !! Act blur, know who I talk about or not? Really blur?

Wednesday!!!!! Your happy day...

kee kee. I know what you talk abt. maybe si bear 2 shot tmr lei. kee kee

Aftershave@8
13-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Although already past midnight, she still looked fresh and greeted me cheerfully

In the room, friendly and inquisitive, we chatted a while. I admire her “… do what I need to do and move on…” attitude. At shower time, gigantic breasts and bushy, jet black pussy hair gave me major hard-on. Soon, lying on bed as brushed her ample tits across my body while giving me a wet catbath. Despite her “newness” – day 2 + first time this vocation, she did well. BBBJ was fast and furious, constantly looking at you with slutty eyes. Then she rode me, alternating with “squatting up-and-down” motion - perfect position to caress her huge melons. Next, missionary and that pretty face with soft dancing breasts is to die for! Finally adopted doggie and unloaded happily!

Bing Bing / 22 / Chong Qing / non-smoker / friendly / good dress sense
Not bad looking / good complexion / 1.63m / 47 kg / slim, well-toned body
Massive 36C breasts (my est.) - think enhanced but still felt great!
Thorough catbath / strong BBBJ suction good eye contact / multiple intercourse positions
Operates from 11am to 3am (last appt. ideally by 1.30am)
Frenching & Fingering: I did not try

I sensed she prefers a fast-faced session, not those who slowly sayang you and make small talk; thus feeling of GFE not strong. Highly recommended for a 30min burst of lust with Barbie-doll look and a great body!

harry123
13-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Thanks to TS for the ctc. Managed to have a session with her:

Looks: 8/10 (very sweet, probably one of the best lookers currently. definitely syt)
Body: 8/10 (proportionate)
BBBJ: 8/10 (strong suction, surprised as TS said she is shy in bed? but I am not complaining :p)
FJ: 7/10 (have to do most of the work)
Attitude: slightly rushed and transactional, likely I not handsome

Going to be hot property. Even some okt(s) eyeing her. ;)

mic ong
13-12-2011, 09:50 PM
up bing bing in the afternoon,, over alll 7/10.. she not shy ,, is very hot.. but i like it .. gd job m0747

tamtom
13-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Can I hv her ctc?

andykang
14-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Thks TS for her contact.

Keep this FR short.

I must said that she really look better than the pix posted...

She really give a very good GF feelings and service is also good as per those comments from rest of the bro who tried her service.

Looking forward for new Chong Qing gal from TS...

m0747
14-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Sure bo ? steady bro.. i will trust that she be as swee as yue errrrrrr :D

Sure as swee as yue er ... chop & sign !

WweJustin89
14-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Can PM me ctc please? Thanks!!!

m0747
14-12-2011, 12:25 AM
can you handle??? You got so many mm to takecare liao. Kee kee

got so tough meh? I so far yet to met up man. Most angpai i so far yet to fail it loh. Kee kee. Ts ts, pls help to extend her stay hor. Dou long dou long:d

香烟哥,请放心我会拼死留住大嫂。。。不过你可别太晚哦!

Mr_don_juan
14-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Sure as swee as yue er ... chop & sign !

okay mai tu liao kin hands kin legs liao... PM me ctc hahaha :D

m0747
14-12-2011, 10:22 AM
okay mai tu liao kin hands kin legs liao... PM me ctc hahaha :D

You got mail...cheong ah!

chicken cho
14-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Thanks to TS for the ctc. Managed to have a session with her:

Looks: 8/10 (very sweet, probably one of the best lookers currently. definitely syt)
Body: 8/10 (proportionate)
BBBJ: 8/10 (strong suction, surprised as TS said she is shy in bed? but I am not complaining :p)
FJ: 7/10 (have to do most of the work)
Attitude: slightly rushed and transactional, likely I not handsome

Going to be hot property. Even some okt(s) eyeing her. ;)

Not because you're not handsome. She's here to make money, and it seems she's quite clear on that goal. Waiting for bro MT to come back and try to kc her...hee hee:D

chicken cho
14-12-2011, 11:09 AM
up bing bing in the afternoon,, over alll 7/10.. she not shy ,, is very hot.. but i like it .. gd job m0747

Maybe shy in terms of wrapping towel over her body after shower?
A tinge of shyness here and there, but definitely know how to please a man:p

chicken cho
14-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Thks TS for her contact.

Keep this FR short.

I must said that she really look better than the pix posted...

She really give a very good GF feelings and service is also good as per those comments from rest of the bro who tried her service.

Looking forward for new Chong Qing gal from TS...

Surprisingly no bro mentioned that she resembles Jade Seah:confused:
Maybe it is just me:p

chicken cho
14-12-2011, 12:02 PM

t
t
t
t

Bump for BB:D

Cerberus
14-12-2011, 02:08 PM
CQ gals got a bit of everything....nice face, figure, nice complexion....n nice GFE. :D

m0747
14-12-2011, 03:36 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15229/15229084134f745add716d691b15706d7238c571.jpg http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15229/152290907d8b4c824e7c8bae9af56984d5d2abc0.jpg

Look at the curve of 冰冰 !

chicken cho
14-12-2011, 03:39 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15229/15229084134f745add716d691b15706d7238c571.jpg http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15229/152290907d8b4c824e7c8bae9af56984d5d2abc0.jpg

Look at the curve of 冰冰 !

U..La..La...nose bleed liao:eek:

sytloverr
14-12-2011, 04:26 PM
bro.

You forgot Bing Bing's beautiful face...
its her BEST asset.

After her TWO best ASSETS!

Bing Bing was way way too shy to let me take a facial pic.
And I respect, don't want to force.

So the pictures below are almost 100% like her.
Maybe even less pretty than Bing Bing.

haha...

http://sin.stb.s-msn.com/i/C5/774278FDC0B1E8CF632D4E13859CC0.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/news/12Dec10/images/20101231.173310_101231-jadeseah.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/474134652_77fdf52905.jpg

http://jimaging.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dsc_28449_dxo_raw-2.jpg

chicken cho
14-12-2011, 04:42 PM
bro.

its her BEST asset.

haha...

http://sin.stb.s-msn.com/i/C5/774278FDC0B1E8CF632D4E13859CC0.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/news/12Dec10/images/20101231.173310_101231-jadeseah.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/474134652_77fdf52905.jpg

http://jimaging.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dsc_28449_dxo_raw-2.jpg

Finally!!! Got bro concur with me that she looks like Jade Seah!

Mr_don_juan
14-12-2011, 04:47 PM
bro.

its her BEST asset.

haha...

Bro, your words is enough to make gian already.. still waiting for her reply :D

sytloverr
14-12-2011, 04:48 PM
m0747 bro.

must thank you for intro'ing such a gem...
One of the prettiest FL's I'm come across.

Face = 8/10.
Body = 8/10.

Non-commercial. bbbj was out of this world.
fj was nice nice & tight. and some bro's mentioned her pussy can tighten one. shiok!
pity no finger & frenching. otherwise PERFECT.

boobs look modified. but i believe they're REAL!
She lost lots of weight, dropped from a 38C to a 36C.
Almost wanted to go for reduction, cos so ma-fan the size.
lucky for us she didnt...

Don't take my word for it.
约 her & find out... :D

honest girl, making honest dollar.
all i can say is treat her well bro's.
she's well worth it.

sytloverr
14-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Finally!!! Got bro concur with me that she looks like Jade Seah!

steady bro. she def does!
we got same taste ah! :D

Bro, your words is enough to make gian already.. still waiting for her reply :D

worth it bro... she's good stuff.

justtesting
14-12-2011, 05:31 PM
another well written FL!!
Syt lover make be gian... Must sneak out ASAP

sweetcraze
14-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Bump bump................

m0747
14-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks for all bros who have been supportive for Bing Bing !

As what some bro say, I think Bing Bing has the most pretty facial in the SBF now ...

Some bro has feedback to her that her picture look ugly in SBF... I was wondering how the bro see that her picture is ugly when you cannot see the face...

Nevertheless, Bing Bing is not comfortable to reveal her face in SBF...Those bros who have meet her will be able to concur that she has the most pretty facial in the SBF now !

Those who have meet her, show your support !

Me Siam Bu
14-12-2011, 09:32 PM
wow care to share :p

marlborotan
14-12-2011, 10:00 PM
香烟哥,请放心我会拼死留住大嫂。。。不过你可别太晚哦!

大嫂??? not even F her become 大嫂 liao. kee kee. 大嫂position already been occupied liao. Asked her be 小姨can? kee kee

Not because you're not handsome. She's here to make money, and it seems she's quite clear on that goal. Waiting for bro MT to come back and try to kc her...hee hee:D

Er... clear on goals mean her KC not strong sibo? By then i come back, maybe she is already鸡夫人liao loh. kee kee

m0747
14-12-2011, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=marlborotan;6675818]大嫂??? not even F her become 大嫂 liao. kee kee. 大嫂position already been occupied liao. Asked her be 小姨can? kee kee

I almost forgotten...your 大嫂 position has been taken ....

chicken cho
14-12-2011, 10:28 PM
大嫂??? not even F her become 大嫂 liao. kee kee. 大嫂position already been occupied liao. Asked her be 小姨can? kee kee

Er... clear on goals mean her KC not strong sibo? By then i come back, maybe she is already鸡夫人liao loh. kee kee

Yes, bro MT, her KC not strong...but gets the job done fairly well though:)
Need a guru like you to kc her :D
I not at yr level...so no chance of success:(

sweetcraze
14-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Yes, bro MT, her KC not strong...but gets the job done fairly well though:)
Need a guru like you to kc her :D
I not at yr level...so no chance of success:(

wow look like me Bo chance to kc liao..
高手如云。。。。。

friendly
14-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Bro MT:大嫂??? not even F her become 大嫂 liao. kee kee. 大嫂position already been occupied liao. Asked her be 小姨can? kee kee
Bro marlboro, today bonk her and she asked me if wan to keep her as small wife but I no enough money. Told her everyday bonk can.....haha already book RTF for tomorrow:p:D

Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Not because you're not handsome. She's here to make money, and it seems she's quite clear on that goal. Waiting for bro MT to come back and try to kc her...hee hee
Ya lor, this one difficult to KC, got clear goal to make money so wan to make as much as possible as only one month here and go back before CNY. I think Bro MT no chance to meet her liao! nvm I help to bonk on his behalf ........... maybe tomorrow will shout Hoon Kee arrrr....rrrrrg when climax time:D Hehehe

jingakajie
14-12-2011, 10:56 PM
bro mind sharing ctc

friendly
14-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Bro chicken cho: [QUOTE]Finally!!! Got bro concur with me that she looks like Jade Seah! /QUOTE]
Yes Yes totally agree with you, today when I saw her I was stunned:eek: for a while......wah! Jade Seah hold my hand go book room:D U know I have always dreamed of bonking Jade Seah........today my wish came thru. but lost control liao......30 mins only, one position all army surrender liao......no enough so quickly book part 2 tomorrow.......shit, tonight sure can't sleep:p thinking....waiting for part 2, how to focus on work tomorrow!!!! Maybe no enough sleep can get mc??;)

Mr_don_juan
15-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Bro chicken cho: [QUOTE]Finally!!! Got bro concur with me that she looks like Jade Seah! /QUOTE]
Yes Yes totally agree with you, today when I saw her I was stunned:eek: for a while......wah! Jade Seah hold my hand go book room:D U know I have always dreamed of bonking Jade Seah........today my wish came thru. but lost control liao......30 mins only, one position all army surrender liao......no enough so quickly book part 2 tomorrow.......shit, tonight sure can't sleep:p thinking....waiting for part 2, how to focus on work tomorrow!!!! Maybe no enough sleep can get mc??

Hahaha.. you must be one lucky man to have your dream come true - Jeah Seah :D

hairy_abalone
15-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Qing Qing introduced me her room mate and asked me to rate her services within the same night for a back to back bonking session:

Bing Bing FR:
Looks: 9/10 (rabbit year baby, very cute, japanese AV porn style with banks hairstyle)
Skin: 8/10 (fair silky smooth)
Boobs: 9/10 C cup with pointed brown nipple
Body: 9/10 (hour glass figure)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight suction)
Catbath: 8/10 all her saliva dripping all over my body
BBBJ: 8/10 deep and tight suction
Kiss: she don't speak french
Painting: Yes!
FJ: 8/10 very hardworking girl
GFE: 8/10 very friendly, and polite, no rush job
RTF: YES!!!!

I honestly feels that this beautiful and cute gem deserves a far better picture from the one attached on the thread. I even gotten Qing2's approval on that and I heard Bing2 is really gonna make her way trough to getting a brand new fresh sexier and seductive photos to allure more bros here!

friendly
15-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Don JuanHahaha.. you must be one lucky man to have your dream come true - Jeah Seah

Ya lor, still dreaming of Bing Bing aka Jade Seah;)

friendly
15-12-2011, 01:37 AM
bro sytloverr: So the pictures below are almost 100% like her.

agree with you bro sytloverr, Bing Bing more pretty...younger....skin smooth as silk.....body more curvy.....boobs much bigger.......legs, wow! long and sexy......wan me to bonk her:p Heehee

Mr_don_juan
15-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Don Juan

Ya lor, still dreaming of Bing Bing aka Jade Seah;)

Watch channel 5 hahaha it is better than dreaming black and white! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhO7UEnB5Q

chicken cho
15-12-2011, 08:05 AM
bro sytloverr:

agree with you bro sytloverr, Bing Bing more pretty...younger....skin smooth as silk.....body more curvy.....boobs much bigger.......legs, wow! long and sexy......wan me to bonk her:p Heehee

Ha ha Bro, looks like you like me kena her poison liao:p
Let's enjoy Jade Seah as much as we could while she's still around:D

m0747
15-12-2011, 10:35 AM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15234/15234240ec6c13a1b0bcd62b21e6bcda28e34bf2.jpg

Another 冰冰 pic !

m0747
15-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Qing Qing introduced me her room mate and asked me to rate her services within the same night for a back to back bonking session:

Bing Bing FR:
Looks: 9/10 (rabbit year baby, very cute, japanese AV porn style with banks hairstyle)
Skin: 8/10 (fair silky smooth)
Boobs: 9/10 C cup with pointed brown nipple
Body: 9/10 (hour glass figure)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight suction)
Catbath: 8/10 all her saliva dripping all over my body
BBBJ: 8/10 deep and tight suction
Painting: Yes!
FJ: 8/10 very hardworking girl
GFE: 8/10 very friendly, and polite, no rush job
RTF: YES!!!!

I honestly feels that this beautiful and cute gem deserves a far better picture from the one attached on the thread. I even gotten Qing2's approval on that and I heard Bing2 is really gonna make her way trough to getting a brand new fresh sexier and seductive photos to allure more bros here!

Thanks for your FR bro !

sytloverr
15-12-2011, 10:51 AM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15234/1523428398bb8f88fd18ae65f501720de24fe990.jpg

chicken cho
15-12-2011, 11:47 AM
She wears this sure look more like Jade Seah lol....no wonder yesterday suddenly so many bros agreed that she resembles Jade Seah...hee hee. Shit gian again liao!

beanstalk
15-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Pm me her number pls:)

sytloverr
15-12-2011, 12:40 PM
She wears this sure look more like Jade Seah lol....no wonder yesterday suddenly so many bros agreed that she resembles Jade Seah...hee hee. Shit gian again liao!

yah lor. i though eh, how come jade seah walking towards me..

then look closer
eh no leh - more chio than jade seah! haha...

she really don't dress like Mainlander.
dress like our local OL.

she also likes to hide her assets, don't like to wear too low cut.
pity for passerby.
great for us.

superman67
15-12-2011, 12:49 PM

Must teach her how to speak french...i wanna see tiko hoon kee can speak french w her...:D

chicken cho
15-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Must teach her how to speak french...i wanna see tiko hoon kee can speak french w her...:D

Too bad hoon kee outstation.
When he comes back, she flies off already!
Even hoon kee gets, the rest may not get also....like QQ's case.:o

chicken cho
15-12-2011, 01:04 PM
This frenching thing is quite funny.
Some FLs love to give while others is a strict no-no:confused:
Most give to selected fews.
The one that french the best for me is Bro Yeeha's Carla...shiok and passionate and I think most bros got it from her:)
Yet to find someone that is perfect in everything...maybe she does not exist la:D

SSSS69SG
15-12-2011, 01:10 PM

Festive season around the corner, perhaps when he is back there maybe many more goodies waiting for him to taste.....:D

sweetcraze
15-12-2011, 01:14 PM
this frenching thing is quite funny.
Some fls love to give while others is a strict no-no:confused:
The one that french the best for me is bro yeeha's carla...shiok and passionate and i think most bros got it from her:)
yet to find someone that is perfect in everything...maybe she does not exist la:d

鸡兄。。。。你的报告????

chicken cho
15-12-2011, 01:24 PM
鸡兄。。。。你的报告????

Who's? Carla or Bing Bing? I one of the earlier ones for BB...but my FRs got no ranking one. Simple and short;) Bro, you yet to try Jade Seah right? Don't remember seeing yours:D The earlier post not FR, just a general comment on frenching.

superman67
15-12-2011, 01:27 PM
This frenching thing is quite funny.
Some FLs love to give while others is a strict no-no:confused:
The one that french the best for me is Bro Yeeha's Carla...shiok and passionate and I think most bros got it from her
Yet to find someone that is perfect in everything...maybe she does not exist la
Me & hoon kee did a study & came out w the following tips on speaking french as follow..
Foreplay-Must have some foreplay before u get into sex, most Mei2 like to have this to get stimulated. eg try to kiss them near the lips.....neck....chin.....cheek.....
RTF-RTF her will have more chance to built some KC & have better chance to french.
Engagement-Engage in good conversation, sweet talk,buy gift etc.
Neat-present yrslf in gd neat attire as 1st impression is v important, do shave to prevent poky beard.
Chemistry-Be friendly to bulit chemistry then got chance to french..
Hygienic-must have good oral & personal hygienic before u can french,having bad breath will never get to french.

To know more plse visit this thread...:)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=240767&highlight=

m0747
15-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Me & hoon kee did a study & came out w the following tips on speaking french as follow..
Foreplay-Must have some foreplay before u get into sex, most Mei2 like to have this to get stimulated. eg try to kiss them near the lips.....neck....chin.....cheek.....
RTF-RTF her will have more chance to built some KC & have better chance to french.
Neat-present yrslf in gd neat attire as 1st impression is v important, do shave to prevent poky beard.
Hygienic-must have good oral & personal hygienic before u can french,having bad breath will never get to french.

Thanks bro for giving tips to all the bros here ! :)

hairy_abalone
15-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for your FR bro !

Wah bro! Thank you very much for the upped points!

I'm looking forward for the updated photos of bing bing!

She deserves a louder attention on this forum

A gem not to be missed!

m0747
15-12-2011, 03:26 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15234/1523428398bb8f88fd18ae65f501720de24fe990.jpg

Nothing to see leh ...

justtesting
15-12-2011, 05:29 PM
A gems not to be miss, I don't know tat girl, but must be actress,,, she is definitely charming to look like B B

sweetcraze
15-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Who's? Carla or Bing Bing? I one of the earlier ones for BB...but my FRs got no ranking one. Simple and short;) Bro, you yet to try Jade Seah right? Don't remember seeing yours:D The earlier post not FR, just a general comment on frenching.

haha fr on carla....

Johnvirgo
15-12-2011, 06:11 PM
pm me bing2 number pls...and what's the damage??

weiming88
15-12-2011, 06:50 PM
wat her contact?

weiming88
15-12-2011, 08:04 PM

t
t
t
t
wat her contact?

marlborotan
15-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Must teach her how to speak french...i wanna see tiko hoon kee can speak french w her...

didnt realised she is another dont speak french babe. kee kee

aiyo, such things other than kc her at time also depend on some luck one loh. I.e 眼缘. kee kee

Festive season around the corner, perhaps when he is back there maybe many more goodies waiting for him to taste.....

hm... hope so bro. You help me to cheong and summarise for me which one worth hor.

i didnt study la bro. I only give you my experience that all loh. say until like exam. kee kee

Bing Bing Mei mei, 待会我去另一边也支持你喔:D

m0747
15-12-2011, 10:12 PM

aiyo, such things other than kc her at time also depend on some luck one loh. I.e 眼缘. kee kee

hm... hope so bro. You help me to cheong and summarise for me which one worth hor.

i didnt study la bro. I only give you my experience that all loh. say until like exam. kee kee

Looks like you long aware....

m0747
15-12-2011, 10:30 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15236/15236863e0cc8008a906b8b8ff2b5557326048ef.jpghttp://img.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15236/152368648cd2636d3e07e8d3d51d0f6bcab08b3c.jpghttp://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15236/15236865c169d5d694765f463d533e1e1c72452b.jpg

First Time Ever in SBF ! !

冰冰 is jointly promoted in our thread as well as Pussy Licker !

justtesting
15-12-2011, 11:10 PM
oh no!!!!!! Before i can sneaked out for tis gems!!! now on it will be more difficult to book.
Such charming lady with double promotions..

hairy_abalone
15-12-2011, 11:13 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15236/15236863e0cc8008a906b8b8ff2b5557326048ef.jpghttp://img.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15236/152368648cd2636d3e07e8d3d51d0f6bcab08b3c.jpghttp://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15236/15236865c169d5d694765f463d533e1e1c72452b.jpg

First Time Ever in SBF ! !

冰冰 is jointly promoted in our thread as well as Pussy Licker !

Okay this couple of photos are much better than the previous ones.. at least this time it shows her beautiful figure and assets too! good work ts good work ts

m0747
15-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Okay this couple of photos are much better than the previous ones.. at least this time it shows her beautiful figure and assets too! good work ts good work ts

Let hope that 冰冰 does not object to these picture...

friendly
16-12-2011, 12:08 AM
bro superman67: tips on speaking french as follow..

Hehe, I got to french Bing Bing when she high already during fJ but not too passionate one. you must only initiate french when she is comfortable with you, kc her first.

focusbdm
16-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Wow, the 2 (.) (.) looks awesome. Can share contact bro? Want to check itvout.tks

friendly
16-12-2011, 12:13 AM
TS m0747: Let hope that 冰冰 does not object to these picture...
TS m0474, was with Bing Bing this evening and she was asking me to view her new photos, so I think she is ok with these pictures.

Flover44
16-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Managed to have a session with her. She is getting popular after all those good FRs posted. First look, quite pretty and young. Definitely better than the pics shown. Quite a chatty girl and accommodating.

Age-23yrs
Looks-7(young)
Boobs-C
Body-7
Skin-6(no really very fair and smooth)
Catbath-6
Painting-nil
BBBJ-7(deep throat)
FJ-7(accommodating)

Thanks TS for the good recommendation. Please up my points if possible, thanks.

shadezz69
16-12-2011, 10:01 AM
met up with her yesterday and it was a darn good sexxion, I left a very very sextisfied man... had been some time since I last have had this kind of feel. Not going into any stats and nos. here cos I believe FRs from bros who had tried would be good; giving the thumb ups. Really can't imagine that there would even be a negative FR on her.

I do not consider myself a senior (hey, still got alot of senior ones here ok?) in SBF but I always seek to give factual and truthful FRs though everyone's taste is different... but I suppose if 10 pax give the thumb ups to a particular thread, I can't see things can go very wrong, out of the league. This is one that can't go wrong.... just like QQ.

Bing Bing is defintely one gal that bros should go try on your own and experience it. Some more, she only going to be here just a month... so better fast hand fast leg. I can only say at $80/1/1... it's already a steal for someone who, in my opinion... has got the looks, the figure, that Age (SYT!!) and experience that pussy muscle squeezzing effect on your little bro still in her love hole after shooting out your armies. It's priceless... and left me breathless momentarily:D. Darn, even just describing this gives me a hard on now. Of course, I always think if one wants to feel more of the GFE factor, it needs to be 2 hrs at least (which I'm going to do so in my RTF) as they need to fly from places to places for appointments. We need to put ourselves in their shoes. Ok, that's it. No time liao... going to check my calendar and plan on my RTF. Ciao...

PS: Miss this gal at your own peril... you have been warned! :D
As for me, need to build up my bonking coffer... or better start setting
up a "Thrust" funds.:D:D

m0747
16-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Managed to have a session with her. She is getting popular after all those good FRs posted. First look, quite pretty and young. Definitely better than the pics shown. Quite a chatty girl and accommodating.

Age-23yrs
Looks-7(young)
Boobs-C
Body-7
Skin-6(no really very fair and smooth)
Catbath-6
Painting-nil
BBBJ-7(deep throat)
FJ-7(accommodating)

Thanks TS for the good recommendation. Please up my points if possible, thanks.

Thanks Bro for your FR ! Will upp you when regain my power !

m0747
16-12-2011, 11:15 AM
met up with her yesterday and it was a darn good sexxion, I left a very very sextisfied man... had been some time since I last have had this kind of feel. Not going into any stats and nos. here cos I believe FRs from bros who had tried would be good; giving the thumb ups. Really can't imagine that there would even be a negative FR on her.

I do not consider myself a senior (hey, still got alot of senior ones here ok?) in SBF but I always seek to give factual and truthful FRs though everyone's taste is different... but I suppose if 10 pax give the thumb ups to a particular thread, I can't see things can go very wrong, out of the league. This is one that can't go wrong.... just like QQ.

Bing Bing is defintely one gal that bros should go try on your own and experience it. Some more, she only going to be here just a month... so better fast hand fast leg. I can only say at $80/1/1... it's already a steal for someone who, in my opinion... has got the looks, the figure, that Age (SYT!!) and experience that pussy muscle squeezzing effect on your little bro still in her love hole after shooting out your armies. It's priceless... and left me breathless momentarily:D. Darn, even just describing this gives me a hard on now. Of course, I always think if one wants to feel more of the GFE factor, it needs to be 2 hrs at least (which I'm going to do so in my RTF) as they need to fly from places to places for appointments. We need to put ourselves in their shoes. Ok, that's it. No time liao... going to check my calendar and plan on my RTF. Ciao...

PS: Miss this gal at your own peril... you have been warned! :D
As for me, need to build up my bonking coffer... or better start setting
up a "Thrust" funds.:D:D

I agree with you bro that Bing Bing is suitable for most bros. The look, the figure, age, boobs, pussy....

One tips for Bros... Try doggie on her, you would love the view....

superman67
16-12-2011, 11:54 AM

Yr sexperience is gd enough to get a MBA of Arts in French..wakakaka

superman67
16-12-2011, 11:55 AM
bro superman67:

Hehe, I got to french Bing Bing when she high already during fJ but not too passionate one. you must only initiate french when she is comfortable with you, kc her first.
Wow..another KC king yan tow gia...:D

m0747
16-12-2011, 11:57 AM
bro superman67:

Thats the best time to french man ! When she is high on FJ .....

chicken cho
16-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Ha ha...the open secret is out:cool:

shadezz69
16-12-2011, 12:15 PM
I agree with you bro that Bing Bing is suitable for most bros. The look, the figure, age, boobs, pussy....

One tips for Bros... Try doggie on her, you would love the view....

On lah... shall try this position in RTF... hmmm, coupled that with finding a room with mirrors? :rolleyes:

marlborotan
16-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Looks like you long aware....

1 days ago only loh. Some bros pm me on this as they knew i am interested in her mah.

I think this is taken by another TS la.

Yr sexperience is gd enough to get a MBA of Arts in French..wakakaka

nnkc, like that suan me huh.

Ha ha...the open secret is out:cool:

simi secret. share share lei

chicken cho
16-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Ai ya...you are the french king...so no secret to you...hee hee.

marlborotan
16-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Ai ya...you are the french king...so no secret to you...hee hee.

nnkc, how many nick you guys want to give me huh?

eastgirl
16-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Can pm bing bing's number to me please?
nice body want to try~~

Breadpig
16-12-2011, 06:37 PM

If there is a Most Popular Samster award, you sure deserved that title. 人红是非多,你是人红外号多. Up for the SBF 大红牌. :D

chicken cho
16-12-2011, 06:47 PM
If there is a Most Popular Samster award, you sure deserved that title. 人红是非多,你是人红外号多. Up for the SBF 大红牌. :D

Ya, some more avatar so cute:p
Sure popular lor:D

marlborotan
16-12-2011, 10:46 PM

Ya, some more avatar so cute:p
Sure popular lor:D

nnkc, sound like gana suan by you two lei. si chicken, when you going to rtf avatar girl huh? or found much easy lover liao:D

U-Da-Man
16-12-2011, 11:16 PM
When she first approached my car, I thought her ok only. It's her hair. Coloured curls on the side and back are nice, but it's the bangs (straight fringe) that always bothered me with girls. Though trendy, I never really thought it made girls look prettier.

However, once in the room when she tied her hair up, I was stumped!!! Bing Bing is stunningly pretty!!! A young fresh beauty that will give every guy whiplash if she walks down the street.

When she removed her clothes, I was further gobsmacked!! An extremely pretty girl with a body we fantasize about. Slim, no fats, long legs, smooth skin, lightly curvy, and big beautiful C cup breasts. A perfect wet dream. I was fucking drooling.

Girls as pretty as Bing Bing with a killer body like hers can easily command above $500 a pop at high end KTVs like Tianamen. In other words, I can safely say I will never again bonk a high quality girl like this for $80. Ever.

However her virtual sexy, beautiful perfection comes at a price.... she is extremely high in demand. I only managed to get her because I happened to be in her area and decided to sms her. And my sms was received almost immediately after a bro had just cancelled last minute. Bing Bing actually had back-to-back, every hour on the hour, bookings right into the wee hours of the morning. She even admits that her phone is constantly ringing or beeping from smses - and it is starting to give her mild anxiety attacks whenever she hears them:eek:.hahahahaha

So much so we couldn't really get it on completely...

No doubt this drop dead pretty girl has some real fantastic skills. Her catbath was top to toe sensual. Her BBBJ was deep, wet and erotic with head and shaft sucking and licking. The bonk was needless to say extremely exciting - how not to be when you see your dick slide in and out of this pretty and body perfection. But I feel she couldn't really get into the action, she couldn't completely immerse herself in the pleasure because of her chaotically packed schedules. Because of this, I also really couldn't.

Still, I consider myself very lucky to be able to have such an awesome looking girl suck me and receive my manhood within her unbelieveably sexy slim body.

Face: 8.5 :cool:(Bing Bing and Anqi are easily the best looking FLs here in SB by a mile!!! Some bros say she looks like Jade Seah, I think Bing Bing is prettier!!! But their lips and mouths are exactly the same hehehe)
Body: 8 (Damn sexy! To me virtually perfect type. Young tight body. Slim, slightly curvy, tender skin, long limbs... I think I need to pcc now hahahahaha)
Boobs: 8 (slightly enhanced, but beautifully shaped and filled out by her own creamy flesh. Nipples are darkish but very suckable protruding nipples)
BBBJ: 7.5 (very good skills. She makes love to my dick with her tongue and lips. Deep wet warm and almost CIM)
FJ: 7.5 (how not to have high score when bonking an almost perfect girl. If she had more time in Singapore, and relaxed a bit to surrender to the pleasure and passion, I think she can go up to 9!!!!)
GFE: 6.5 (I think BB is a genuinely good person, we had moments but it was always interrupted by calls or her having to check her schedules again. So there wasn't space for her to really connect with me. Maybe that's a good thing because I could so easily fall for her otherwise:o hehehehe)

Thanks bro M0747 for the contact.:)
PS. I agree with other bros, her pictures you uploaded don't come close to her in person at all. She's 5 times more attractive than the pictures suggest! hahahahaha

marlborotan
16-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Thanks bro M0747 for the contact.:)
PS. I agree with other bros, her pictures you uploaded don't come close to her in person at all. She's 5 times more attractive than the pictures suggest! hahahahaha

kee kee. When i first saw bro chicken FR and his crazyness over BB. I still pm him and asked is it really that pretty meh because the picture really look.......(Roughly knew his taste since he tried MUzi and QQ too)

superbeachboy
16-12-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm interested in this lady. Can share contact? Thanks.

sweetcraze
16-12-2011, 11:43 PM
nnkc, sound like gana suan by you two lei. si chicken, when you going to rtf avatar girl huh? or found much easy lover liao:D

Swagelock
16-12-2011, 11:44 PM
She got another thread under PUSSY LICKER also...

Amsterdam101
17-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Contact number, please.

chicken cho
17-12-2011, 08:26 AM
kee kee. When i first saw bro chicken FR and his crazyness over BB. I still pm him and asked is it really that pretty meh because the picture really look.......(Roughly knew his taste since he tried MUzi and QQ too)

That's why I always interested in your recommendations...cos likely match my taste;) Now, BB so popular, not sure if my rtf session with her will be as good as the first. Things like rushing for next appmt and being over-worked will definitely take away some points here and there....what to do, her aim is to make as much as possible with her time here. :o Shall see how it goes...:)

friendly
17-12-2011, 10:45 AM
nnkc, sound like gana suan by you two lei. si chicken, when you going to rtf avatar girl huh? or found much easy lover liao

Bro MT, true tat your Avatar girl I also interested, still avaialble? si chicken don't want to rtf (he busy with Bing Bing liao), I want I want try try can bo?

m0747
17-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Bro MT, true tat your Avatar girl I also interested, still avaialble? si chicken don't want to rtf (he busy with Bing Bing liao), I want I want try try can bo?

香烟,我也要leh。。。可以吗?

marlborotan
17-12-2011, 11:59 AM
That's why I always interested in your recommendations...cos likely match my taste;) Now, BB so popular, not sure if my rtf session with her will be as good as the first. Things like rushing for next appmt and being over-worked will definitely take away some points here and there....what to do, her aim is to make as much as possible with her time here. :Shall see how it goes...

kee kee. The Xiao yu i recommended you, her service really no horse run bro. Trust me. If not i wouldnt bother spend time write 15k FR for her loh

香烟,我也要leh。。。可以吗?

huh??? Avatar girl is QQ by PL la. Go go go. :D

Si m0747, 香烟不可以. Avatar girl 自己去约吧..:D

Si bear, the one you call her.....loh. make her so paisay.

friendly
17-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Avatar girl is QQ by PL la. Go go go.

Oh! Avatar girl is QQ, too bad this wan I give up already, queve until Batam, some say until Bintang, at least 2 days advance booking liao!!!

sweetcraze
17-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Oh! Avatar girl is QQ, too bad this wan I give up already, queve until Batam, some say until Bintang, at least 2 days advance booking liao!!!

QQ meh, I even write fr for her and I can't recognise her haha. QQ if u know her lifestyle not so hard to book. and she is. well organized in her reservation list.

marlborotan
17-12-2011, 12:55 PM

ya. Last night she told me next wed night still got a few slot at the night only loh.

QQ meh, I even write fr for her and I can't recognise her haha. QQ if u know her lifestyle not so hard to book.

Not hard meh? :rolleyes: kee kee. This one is in KTV one so slightly different la.

friendly
17-12-2011, 01:47 PM
QQ meh, I even write fr for her and I can't recognise her haha. QQ if u know her lifestyle not so hard to book. and she is. well organized in her reservation list.
Bro sweetcraze, if got lobang can help help secure me a slot? Kamsia , Looks Rating 9.4 who don't wan to bonk!

ya. Last night she told me next wed night still got a few slot at the night only loh.
Bro MT you superpower hor...deep deep respect... thousands of km away still can know when is her free slot!! I so near also cannot 'smell' her over the phone. Eh! can help secure me a slot ah?

sweetcraze
17-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Bro sweetcraze, if got lobang can help help secure me a slot? Kamsia , Looks Rating 9.4 who don't wan to bonk!

Bro MT you superpower hor...deep deep respect... thousands of km away still can know when is her free slot!! I so near also cannot 'smell' her over the phone. Eh! can help secure me a slot ah?

Marlboro 一直与她心联心,紧紧相连,嘟嘟猪的生命不能没有他。就算跟我一块,她也是想要他。小弟真的望沉没及。。。 。。

chicken cho
17-12-2011, 02:04 PM
MT is everywhere in SBF and QQ is with him everywhere too:D
This is BB's thread leh:(
Ha ha....popular samster and popular FL...so sweet:)

beckster
17-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Tried Bing Bing few days ago and must say she is really young and pretty.. here the ratigns :

Looks-8/10
Boobs-8/10..my fav..
Catbath-7.5/10..very good service
BJ-8/10- damn she really know how to blow.. nearly came
FJ-8/10- Tried a few patterns before i cum..
rtf : already arranging

marlborotan
17-12-2011, 09:13 PM

bo bian. far in thousand km but heart still with her mah. Have to maintain ctc else gana so many kc master attack. When i come back left bone only loh.

Marlboro 一直与她心联心,紧紧相连,嘟嘟猪的生命不能没有他。就算跟我一块,她也是想要他。小弟真的望沉没及。。。 。。

kee kee. Dont like that la. You still remember the not so good experience where you are right infront of me huh? STeady hor. I actually tell her not to rush you as the night is so long for us. Can take her time mah. Now you have the diamond, i will not take the slot just right infront of you incase gana same treatment. kee kee

MT is everywhere in SBF and QQ is with him everywhere too:D
This is BB's thread leh:(
Ha ha....popular samster and popular FL...so sweet

last night she jokingly say she wanna dump everything and coming over to be with me. knn. Such KC how not to feel touch although i knew likely she say to make me happy only. How i wished she really with me everywhere man.

Anyway I'm not popular samster hor. Bear bear and Si BH is the one la. 我很专一的.

Tried Bing Bing few days ago and must say she is really young and pretty.. here the ratigns :

Looks-8/10
Boobs-8/10..my fav..
Catbath-7.5/10..very good service
BJ-8/10- damn she really know how to blow.. nearly came
FJ-8/10- Tried a few patterns before i cum..
rtf : already arranging

another look dept rate 8 liao. buay tahan man. 冰冰,等等烟哥哥好吗?

chicken cho
17-12-2011, 10:09 PM
How come this thread sounds more and more like MT & QQ's love story?:D

marlborotan
18-12-2011, 03:03 AM
How come this thread sounds more and more like MT & QQ's love story?:D

knn. mai stir shit hor.

Sorry TS, paisay.

michkim2
18-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Bro, can pm me Bing Bing ctc please?

lalala21
18-12-2011, 04:28 AM
This is the first time i am posting a FR.

I had 2 session with her already.

1st session:
Texted bingbing in the morning to meet during midnight and managed to get a slot at around 12am? Drove round and round the area as i couldnt really read chinese so i had to ask directions so i met her slightly late. I even approached the wrong lady(PRC also) as i thought i was at the right road. :o Finally when i reached the area, i drove into a small road to stop my car. Texted her that i have reached and she said she's coming over.

I didnt have high hopes as i always meet those FL the picture looks 9/10 turn out become 4/10. Then i saw a lady walking towards my car. From far she look ok only but quite tall. When she came into the car and sat beside me, Woah :eek:, sibei pretty. Maybe cause i dont have high expectations so look dam pretty to me. Her perfume smell also smells nice too. :D

Drove to a nearby hotel, book a room bla bla. Session in the room also don't need to go too much into detail, mostly the same as other bros?

Looks : 8.5/10 (I am very very very particular about looks. I am close to her age too. So you can roughly estimate how good she looks. Best i have seen so far? Picture looks auntie but real life is syt! However, different people might have different taste though.)

Body: 8.5/10 ( Slim with big breast! I estimate is a big C. The only downside is her butt a LITTLE flat. if not easily 9 liao.)

Service: 9/10 ( Very nice girl treat you like king. However, from what i heard, she is very pack. Everyday also nearly fully book liao. So expected her to be quite tired but she still puts in her best for you. Can tell lah. She also very chatty so helps to break the ice.)

BJ/BBBJ: 8/10 (Put in a lot of effort but i am the type that will never cum during a blowjob(with or without cap) good suction with the horny face, one of the better ones out there.)

Frenching: - (Never try. Don't like kissing. Not to mention frenching.)

FJ: 8/10 ( Give you the horny face and nice sound effect. Very accommodating. Ride me even though it was quite late and i bet she's tired. So i asked her to swap positions.)

Damage: $80+rm+tips

RTF: yes. confirm. booked 2nd session already. Looking forward for the 3rd.

2nd session:

Everything the same. Just didnt have to find my way as i knew how to go already. :) The only thing different is we chatted more and not that shy anymore.

anime83
18-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks to Bro PL & M0747. Met up with Bing Bing and I must say she is a hot hot babe. Simple FR below :

Look -8.5/10 swee swee
Boobs-8/10 nice nice
Catbath-8/10 good good
BBBJ-8/10 shiok shiok
FJ-8/10- song song song
RTF : Yes Yes Yes

Will sms her after this. :D

holyone80
18-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Fr from my fast pumping heart

Looks: wonderful, TS words are god damn true
Service: paradise, Sam bros all went heaven
GFE: feel like baoing her but bullets not very friendly
Rtf: every pay day

m0747
19-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Thanks to all bros for Bing Bing FR !

friendly
19-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Looks : 8.5/10 (I am very very very particular about looks.

Look -8.5/10 swee swee

Looks: wonderful, TS words are god damn true

Looks-8/10

So many bros rating on looks can't be wrong:):D

sweetcraze
19-12-2011, 07:19 AM
up up up for super syt

superman67
19-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Ok lah..combine into one nick..Tiko KC French King...:)

Woei
19-12-2011, 10:40 AM

This new nick sibeh gum Si HK 😏

syt lover
19-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Tks TS for the ctc.

High expectations but very bad experience.
I have experienced many bad ones but not one that i wanted to post as much.

Msg BB yest and got a slot today. Msg her no reply n gave her a call when appt time was closer. Nv picked up and in the end called mi back to ask mi to go down where our appt time was onli 10 mins away.

Took a cab down and was a little late as raining heavily.

Waited for 10 mins and in she came. I was expecting an slim syt but in the end although petite, still got slight fats and hairstyle does nt look like pic.
Hairstyle was shorter with big curls.

She asked mi y i nv cfm her pricing wif her. I told her i saw from website is 80. She say no it is 120. i asked her to leave at this pt whereby i am pissed. She lowered the price to 100 and i accepted it in the end as i oreadi paid for hotel.

She started to catbath mi and lick abit and awhile later she went to take the cd and wanted to capped mi for bj. I say i wan bbbj but she say no provide.
double pissed liao. Let her capped mi and she bj abit i stop her and went to fj. wanted to grab the enhanced boobs during fj but she keep pushing my hands away. So i change position so that easier to play with the boobs as ex and service bad i wanted to at least get something but in the whole process, can see she trying to keep my hands away.

Came after awhile and went to bath. Bathe liao paid up and asked her to leave.

Bad experience with this dunno whether is imposter for BB.

Rating 3.5 / 10.

Nv to RTF this again.
Sorry TS for the bad FR cos it's my true experience.

zsl88
19-12-2011, 11:50 PM
bro syt lover, after reading yr fr, I think u must hv the wrong BB. I book her today for a session at 1645hrs. As it was raining hvy I was late to pick her up. I did msg to say Im late but she is very patient. I pick her up at balestier rd n check in to a nearby hotel. Its a totally different senario as per what u hv describe. Overall rating: 8.5/10. RTF: But of course.

anime83
19-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Tks TS for the ctc.

High expectations but very bad experience.
I have experienced many bad ones but not one that i wanted to post as much.

Msg BB yest and got a slot today. Msg her no reply n gave her a call when appt time was closer. Nv picked up and in the end called mi back to ask mi to go down where our appt time was onli 10 mins away.

Took a cab down and was a little late as raining heavily.

Waited for 10 mins and in she came. I was expecting an slim syt but in the end although petite, still got slight fats and hairstyle does nt look like pic.
Hairstyle was shorter with big curls.

She asked mi y i nv cfm her pricing wif her. I told her i saw from website is 80. She say no it is 120. i asked her to leave at this pt whereby i am pissed. She lowered the price to 100 and i accepted it in the end as i oreadi paid for hotel.

She started to catbath mi and lick abit and awhile later she went to take the cd and wanted to capped mi for bj. I say i wan bbbj but she say no provide.
double pissed liao. Let her capped mi and she bj abit i stop her and went to fj. wanted to grab the enhanced boobs during fj but she keep pushing my hands away. So i change position so that easier to play with the boobs as ex and service bad i wanted to at least get something but in the whole process, can see she trying to keep my hands away.

Came after awhile and went to bath. Bathe liao paid up and asked her to leave.

Bad experience with this dunno whether is imposter for BB.

Rating 3.5 / 10.

Nv to RTF this again.
Sorry TS for the bad FR cos it's my true experience.

So bad meh, you sure bo??

weiming88
20-12-2011, 03:13 AM
can share contacts please. thank you.

syt lover
20-12-2011, 03:19 AM
bro zsl88, i was oso thinking if it is the right BB. But the ctc is given by TS Miniboy. Either he gave mi the wrong no or that this BB not free n gave the slot to her fren or roommate. Anyway, very bad experience. Could you describe her hairstyle? The one i had is above shoulder length hair with curls and not like the Pics TS provided. Boobs are enhanced.

bro syt lover, after reading yr fr, I think u must hv the wrong BB. I book her today for a session at 1645hrs. As it was raining hvy I was late to pick her up. I did msg to say Im late but she is very patient. I pick her up at balestier rd n check in to a nearby hotel. Its a totally different senario as per what u hv describe. Overall rating: 8.5/10. RTF: But of course.

syt lover
20-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I think i realli got the wrong BB. I jus saw that TS is bro m707. The person who gave mi the ctc was bro Miniboy. It must be i too blind and ask the wrong person for ctc....
So sorry all bros and for anyhow flaming her. The one i describe the ctc is ending with 897.
Thus all bros who wanna support can still go ahead.
Bro miniboy, pls help to clarify as i hope i dun flame the wrong BB for things she did not do.
Tks all and pardon mi for not checking properly

marlborotan
20-12-2011, 07:19 AM

This new nick sibeh gum Si HK ��

nnkc, can you two post constructive FR for BB instead of talking abt love story of me. Now is suaning me. kee kee:mad::D

sweetcraze
20-12-2011, 07:26 AM
up up up !!!!!

m0747
20-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Upp for hot Bing Bing !

Breadpig
20-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I think i realli got the wrong BB. I jus saw that TS is bro m707. The person who gave mi the ctc was bro Miniboy. It must be i too blind and ask the wrong person for ctc....
So sorry all bros and for anyhow flaming her. The one i describe the ctc is ending with 897.
Bro miniboy, pls help to clarify as i hope i dun flame the wrong BB for things she did not do.

Bro think you really got the wrong gal. Her ctc doesn't end with 897. And also her threadstarter is bro m0747 and bro pussy licker. You got it all wrong. Perhaps you would want to request her ctc from either one of them to try her? You won't regret one.

sweetcraze
20-12-2011, 02:10 PM

bro Sipei blur leh..... take note of correct TS.

miniboy
20-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Bro miniboy, pls help to clarify as i hope i dun flame the wrong BB for things she did not do.Tks all and pardon mi for not checking properly

the bb i help to post is not the same fl
this bb much better :) so i remove my bb

LL

liudage
20-12-2011, 05:39 PM
I think i realli got the wrong BB...
Bro syt lover, as bro miniboy has confirmed, you had a different BB – that one from Hunan and I had the “honor” to check her out after I had Chongqing BB. Actually wrote a FR, but her thread has been taken down. I described mine as “charity bonk” and your experience confirms that this Hunan BB cannot make it in this game – and I actually advised her that she needs a major make-over if she wants to continue. So, other brother who rcvd a BB h/p# ending 897 should not waste their hard earned money.

And the score, Hunan 0 / Chongqing 1:D

chicken cho
20-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Bro syt lover, as bro miniboy has confirmed, you had a different BB – that one from Hunan and I had the “honor” to check her out after I had Chongqing BB. Actually wrote a FR, but her thread has been taken down. I described mine as “charity bonk” and your experience confirms that this Hunan BB cannot make it in this game – and I actually advised her that she needs a major make-over if she wants to continue. So, other brother who rcvd a BB h/p# ending 897 should not waste their hard earned money.

And the score, Hunan 0 / Chongqing 1:D

Bro, are you in the recce team when doing yr NS?
You always provide useful first-hand information here:D

m0747
20-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks bros for clearing things up. I just talk to Bing Bing, confirmed bro sytlover did not ctc our Bing Bing...

bro sytlover, just pm you...

miniboy
20-12-2011, 11:43 PM
[CENTER]

A++ pic look reveal

look: A++
figure: A++

service: A++
budget: $80

sometimes ago i used to type this and then kena deduct points by members

for Bing Bing i type it again

u try her, and not happy, 100% refund
if u can get me any fl better than her at the moment

:)

LL

m0747
21-12-2011, 12:41 PM
A++ pic look reveal

look: A++
figure: A++

service: A++
budget: $80

sometimes ago i used to type this and then kena deduct points by members

for Bing Bing i type it again

u try her, and not happy, 100% refund
if u can get me any fl better than her at the moment

:)

LL

Thanks bro for your support !!

gooikc
21-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Hi bro can pm contact . Thks

play for fun
21-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks TS for sharing BB ‘s ctc.
Met her last Sat. She was punctual. Her schedules are tight, so she expects all bros to be very punctual too.

Looks: 9/10. (Very sweet, looks like Jade Seah and even prettier.)
Ht/Wt: 163 cm/ 47 kg.
Boobs: C cup with pointed nipple.
Body: 9/10. Sexy body. Tall and slim.
Catbath: 7/10.
Fingering: No.
BJ: 7.5/10.
BBBJ: Didn’t try.
French: No.
Painting: Yes but I didn’t try.
FJ: 8/10. Very responsive and accommodating. She was tired and not in good mood on that day (one bro cancelled appt last minute before my appt.). A bit rushing but hardworking. She liked to use her pussy muscle to squeeze your didi after you have unloaded everything.
GFE: 8/10. Very friendly, polite and chatty.
Attitude: 8/10.
Overall: 8/10.
RTF: YES!
Demage: $80 + tips + rm + cd.

justtesting
21-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Well written bro.
I was finally allotted a slot after a long wait! Blame in on myself for not accepting the saturday slot as I had arranged for my reg. Looking forward to meet BB..

sweetcraze
21-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Well written bro.
I was finally allotted a slot after a long wait! Blame in on myself for not accepting the saturday slot as I had arranged for my reg. Looking forward to meet BB..

looking forward for your PCC FR too brother...... still have to sneak out these days???

justtesting
21-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Last week, clear leave, shoik. This week normal, next week onwards most like wash hand sad sad

U have fun ok, BB a must I think ! XQ must go ok, maybe I can't even make it for XQ , remember your zui ai too .

syt lover
22-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Yes i gotten a slot for Thurs and will post a honest FR for the correct BB once i tried.

Sorry Bro TS for the mistake made. I sincerely apologised to u n BB.

m0747
22-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Yes i gotten a slot for Thurs and will post a honest FR for the correct BB once i tried.

No problem bro! I guarantee that you would endorse our Bing Bing with flying colours !

sytloverr
22-12-2011, 02:14 PM

yeah bro....
we're fellow sytlovers :D

hope you get to try the real BB & hope she satisfies.
given how she's quite busy these days.

justtesting
22-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Finally meet up with BB, had a good time. Will post FR when tines permits..

Can't wait to thanks TS 04707.
Thus leave a short note first .

Breadpig
22-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Finally meet up with BB, had a good time. Will post FR when tines permits..

Can't wait to thanks TS 04707.
Thus leave a short note first .

Glad that you have a wonderful time with her. Camping for your pcc FR.

johnny69super
22-12-2011, 07:21 PM
The name Bing Bing kept ringing in my head to translate Bonk Bonk which die die must bonk whahahaa... And truly a superb beauty mesmerizing on a bed of red roses that I devoured every single petals she has in within. Never would I ever forget her & so to many bros whom had bonk her. It will be an everlasting memory till the end of the world in 2012. Must thank TS m0747 for bringing an angel to enheighten our mojo bonjo yeah.

Look: 8.8 Beautiful face better than JS that you wouldn't want to leave her.
Body: 8 Nice & curvy however slight tan complex.
Boobs: 7.8 Enhanced big good to grab from behind but nips are rather large & dark seasoned liao. Still I suckle non stop & she was enjoying my work.
Shower: 7.8 Bath me throughly clean like husband & wife heehee.
Catbath: 7.8 Hard working babe with her swirling tongue eager to please.
BBBJ: 8 She's a pro sucking lollipop deep & using her teeth feels like bonking a tight hole but this is her mouth. Comes with balls licking action too. Wow O wow.
Frenching: 6.8 Got french during our first encounter but oni small pecks in the second meeting.
Fingering: 6 Outside only buy manage to poke in quarter of my finger.
Painting: 8.8 She loves me painting her deep till moans & groans spill out. Juices flows literally grabbing her boobs herself. Wat a sight.
FJ: 8 She contracts her chee bye couple of times during penetration stage good inner strength kungfu. Very obliging to fuck in various positions & her face flushes redness on her pretty cheeks like cute yang wawa when she releases her cum on my cock. Super sibei song to see her reaction & grabs me hard. Although her pussy hole rather seasoned loose due to so many chiongsters devouring her, still overall she is a wonderful beautiful gem you would want to be forever. Playful at times super hot tight schedules she recorded in her handbook. A gem die die must try. Love her beautiful hair.

Thank you very much to TS m0747 I will remember, cheers & merry Xmas to all.

m0747
22-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Bing Bing is the gal that every chiongster must try !

Don't try you will live to regret ! !

sweetcraze
23-12-2011, 05:03 AM
up up up up

starhub174
23-12-2011, 08:44 AM
can i have the number

hosayliaola
23-12-2011, 08:57 AM
i want her ctc

charmton123
23-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Sad to inform all bros here that she is feeling unwell and most probably will not be working today. Just had an appt cancelled for today... no luck :(

m0747
23-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Merry Christmas !! Ho Ho Ho !!

m0747
23-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Bing Bing is sick today and may not be able to serve any bro .....:(

Hopefully she will get better tomorrow .....

m0747
23-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Bump for the night ....

toyking69
24-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Dear Bro,

Thanks for your spirit of sharing.

After getting your contact number two days ago, I quickly called up Bing Bing, and her available timeslot was only tomorrow . (she told her, her appointments were all fully booked for two days, need to reserve for third day advance booking).:o

Since, she was not feeling well, I will sms her tomorrow to postpone the appointment. She might be over work since the day she arrived, I better let her have a good rest tomorrow.:)

Good thing is worth waiting.:p

Once again, thanks for contact number!

Nite!

m0747
24-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Dear Bro,

Thanks for your spirit of sharing.

After getting your contact number two days ago, I quickly called up Bing Bing, and her available timeslot was only tomorrow . (she told her, her appointments were all fully booked for two days, need to reserve for third day advance booking).:o

Since, she was not feeling well, I will sms her tomorrow to postpone the appointment. She might be over work since the day she arrived, I better let her have a good rest tomorrow.:)

Good thing is worth waiting.:p

Once again, thanks for contact number!

Nite!

Bing Bing is feeling better today and will be serving bros .....:)

syt lover
24-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks TS m0747 for the real contact.
Finally tried the real BB.

One word, shiok!

BBBJ was gd but sometimes got a bit of teeth.
Pretty face and all the other ratings are gd.

Only bad thing is she will be leaving in 2 weeks time!!!

Enjoy while stock lasts

m0747
24-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks TS m0747 for the real contact.
Finally tried the real BB.

One word, shiok!

BBBJ was gd but sometimes got a bit of teeth.
Pretty face and all the other ratings are gd.

Only bad thing is she will be leaving in 2 weeks time!!!

Enjoy while stock lasts

Thanks for your FR bro !

I'm sad that she is leaving so early....

Any good bro has the power to make her stay ? :rolleyes:

th3mgoroth
24-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi Bro,
Me in Singapore from today for 2 nights. Can pm me her contact?

marlborotan
24-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks for your FR bro !

I'm sad that she is leaving so early....

Any good bro has the power to make her stay ? :rolleyes:

i not in town:(:rolleyes:

BulleYe
24-12-2011, 06:10 PM

还好你不在。免得又在祸害美女了
嘿嘿。。:d

sweetcraze
24-12-2011, 08:11 PM

U can call her....sure can kc her stay for u..

justtesting
24-12-2011, 08:32 PM
yes bro,, make her stay and we will all be grateful to u ;)

m0747
24-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Every bro who meet Bing Bing .... Ask her to stay....

爱我别走 。。。。

marlborotan
24-12-2011, 11:39 PM
还好你不在。免得又在祸害美女了
嘿嘿。。:d

kee kee. Simi祸害? You though i alway succeeded one meh?

U can call her....sure can kc her stay for u..

yes bro,, make her stay and we will all be grateful to u ;)

Every bro who meet Bing Bing .... Ask her to stay....

爱我别走 。。。。

kns, so easy. it depend on govt not me mah. Let bro pig do it la. I have no chance to kc her at all:(

Breadpig
25-12-2011, 01:24 AM
猪八戒大闹盘湿洞

猪八戒:breadpig
蜘蛛妹妹:bing bing

跟师傅和大师兄从西天取经回来后,对蜘蛛妹妹的相遇念念不忘。就决定今天再赴盘湿洞会一会蜘蛛 妹妹。
今天中午下着倾盆大雨,我骑着师傅借我的小白龙,来到了盘湿洞。好期待看到我的蜘蛛妹妹。蜘蛛妹妹终于身穿 黑色连身裙加件小外套出现在我面前。

猪八戒:蜘蛛妹妹,自从那天邂逅,俺老猪每天都对你朝思暮想。
蜘蛛妹妹:猪哥哥, 我也是!
猪八戒:我们先进洞里再聊好吗?
蜘蛛妹妹:嗯,好的。

进了盘湿洞,蛛蛛妹妹就开始扑向俺老猪。俺老猪也把她深深的拥抱着。

猪八戒:听说妹妹你昨天生病了。好一点了吗?
蜘蛛妹妹:好了。知道今天哥哥你要来,什么病都好了。(who says she doesn't kc):d
猪八戒:让哥哥好好看看你。妹妹你又瘦了。
蜘蛛妹妹:是啊!对你的想念让我茶饭不思。(she missed home already)
猪八戒:想我就早点飞鸽传书给我嘛。(ask her to return to chongqing if she cannot take the pressure here)
蜘蛛妹妹:有啊!要不然今天怎么会来见你呢?(she will be leaving on the 7th next month or even earlier)

话不多说,妹妹就把俺老猪的衣服脱光。俺老猪也开始对蜘蛛妹妹上下其手。也没一下子就把她黑色连身裙给拔光 。妹妹拉着俺老猪的手,走进了洞里的小池里。池里的水温好暖,可能是外头下雨的关系吧!妹妹开始对俺老猪用 她八只手给我洗白白。把俺老猪弄得爽死了。俺老猪也用我的猪蹄,摸着妹妹美丽巨大的胸部。磨啊磨,揉啊揉。 好舒服啊!!
鸳鸯浴后,俺老猪把妹妹抱上蜘蛛网上。因为洞里潮湿,寒冷。所以没没把俺老猪抱的紧紧的。妹妹的胸紧贴着老 猪的肚子,舌头就在老猪乳头转啊转。把俺老猪的肉棒给弄挺了。舌头在老猪身上绕圈圈。蜘蛛妹妹的小嘴慢慢的 往下移。终于添到了肉棒。

猪八戒:呜...呜...呜...妹妹好爽啊!!

妹妹看着俺老猪,把老猪的肉棒深深的放进小嘴里。上下上下..又把老猪的蛋蛋用吸蛋大法吸了放,吸了又放。 弄得老猪就快要射了。眼看不妙了,马上把妹妹制止住。

猪八戒:轮到哥哥帮你服务一下了。
蜘蛛妹妹:好啊!

说着,老猪的嘴往妹妹的嘴亲下去。从嘴开始亲。亲脸颊。慢慢舔劲部,舌头就在妹妹的双峰绕啊绕。慢慢的绕到 肚子。只听见妹妹发出嗯..啊..嗯..啊..
看见妹妹那么享受,俺老猪的舌头就再往下舔. 终于看到妹妹紫京城。城边的小草从都让我舔得湿湿的。还以为是我的口水,原来妹妹的城门也开始 湿起来了。

蜘蛛妹妹:哥哥,我受不了了。赶快给我!

妹妹把蜘蛛网套在老猪的肉棒上。老猪的肉棒就往城里攻了进去。

猪八戒:呜...呜...啊!!啊!!好紧啊!!
蜘蛛妹妹:嗯..嗯..嗯...

蜘蛛妹妹的腿抬得好高,好让老猪的攻势可以再猛一点。俺怕把妹妹弄得腿酸,便把她彻躺,再进出进出的抽着。 看着妹妹的胸部摇晃得好厉害,俺老猪的水坝也开始腰爆开了。

猪八戒和蜘蛛妹妹:嗯..嗯..嗯.. 啊!!! 啊!!!

我们俩同时都到了九丛天。修成正果。

以上故事,不是完全虚构。如有雷同,纯属巧合。

谢谢网主m0747给的联络号,要不然我肯定会后悔一辈子。:d

Breadpig
25-12-2011, 01:52 AM
kee kee. Simi祸害? You though i alway succeeded one meh?

kns, so easy. it depend on govt not me mah. Let bro pig do it la. I have no chance to kc her at all:(

没有你一半的功力,怎么可以kc她呢?再说人也没你帅:(

m0747
25-12-2011, 12:50 PM

This time is not the govt, but she chose not to....

Looking for one KC Master to make Bing Bing stay .......

m0747
25-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Upp for Bing Bing ....

marlborotan
25-12-2011, 06:07 PM
This time is not the govt, but she chose not to....

Looking for one KC Master to make Bing Bing stay .......

oh!!! Is she don't one huh? Sign... the 2 which i regard as KC Grand Master which is bro denden7070 and i1papaya retired liao lei. If not, probably 猪大哥got some chance too.

Hm.... if BB allow french, maybe the KC Dragon Master bro BH could use his ALL IN ONE to give her a PERFECTION and make her stay loh.

huntingcai
25-12-2011, 07:07 PM
hi bro can pm me contacts pls . . . thanks in advance man.

mountain12
25-12-2011, 09:24 PM
can i have number

m0747
25-12-2011, 11:37 PM
oh!!! Is she don't one huh? Sign... The 2 which i regard as kc grand master which is bro denden7070 and i1papaya retired liao lei. If not, probably 猪大哥got some chance too.

Hm.... If bb allow french, maybe the kc dragon master bro bh could use his all in one to give her a perfection and make her stay loh.

现在只能听天由命咯。。。。。

marlborotan
26-12-2011, 12:02 AM
现在只能听天由命咯。。。。。

猪哥哥, 香烟吃草还是吃冰看你了啊:(

paganwinter
26-12-2011, 12:08 AM
only "yusof ishak" can kc her to stay i guess...:D

marlborotan
26-12-2011, 12:09 AM
only "yusof ishak" can kc her to stay i guess...:D

妈的. 那么坦白干么:mad:

Breadpig
26-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Sorry double posting.:D

Breadpig
26-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Bump for my icy angel.

Breadpig
26-12-2011, 08:33 AM
妈的. 那么坦白干么:mad:

I doubt that even Yusof Ishak can make her stay unless can bring the whole 重庆 here. 小妮子想家了。

m0747
26-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Upp for Bing Bing ......

If no change in plan, Bing Bing will leave our shore on 7 Jan .....