09-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Welcome to:-
☀The CiTy of the AnGels ☀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/2dd29928.gif
~

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n3xoUuntjsk/TuHsfH1lhCI/AAAAAAAAAgo/5mlVQphWmE8/s640/xiaodou1.jpghttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gif

More details,pls click the signature below :-
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/arrowdownhand.gif

marlborotan
09-12-2011, 07:42 PM
SYT hoon kee first to support:D

cindy c
09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oWSVpIWR7-Q/TuHsf2s-WDI/AAAAAAAAAgw/C5oNiypYUuM/s840/xiaodou2.jpghttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gif
~
~

cindy c
10-12-2011, 09:53 AM
SYT hoon kee first to support:D

tks bro Hoon Kee ....http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/smile.gif

cindy c
10-12-2011, 07:03 PM

cindy c
11-12-2011, 06:27 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gifhttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gifhttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gif

cindy c
12-12-2011, 09:42 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gifhttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gifhttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gif

hardpoke
13-12-2011, 12:20 AM
support!! midnight bump! :D

cindy c
13-12-2011, 02:59 PM
support!! midnight bump! :D

late for supporting, paiseh:D

tks bro hardpoke n PL support...:D

nightstalker84
13-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Yo Bro! please PM me her contact, thank u!

m600
13-12-2011, 03:23 PM
this girl don't know what happen my friends and i contact her via msg fix the appointment after fix the appointment,then the day come try contact her to double confirm the appointment (msg and call )then she never reply liao the fxxking whole day!!! I finish my work go down to the location to wait for her and she don't even bother to reply my msg and call make me wait for an hour then i go home for nothing!!!! Wtf man shit!!!! If she don't want to work just don't keep on posting this thread man waste all the brother time here wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_don_juan
13-12-2011, 08:47 PM
this girl don't know what happen my friends and i contact her via msg fix the appointment after fix the appointment,then the day come try contact her to double confirm the appointment (msg and call )then she never reply liao the fxxking whole day!!! I finish my work go down to the location to wait for her and she don't even bother to reply my msg and call make me wait for an hour then i go home for nothing!!!! Wtf man shit!!!! If she don't want to work just don't keep on posting this thread man waste all the brother time here wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you need your friends to contact her :confused: You are fixing the appointment or your friends ? Mai siao siao hor.. 2 guys 1 girl the rate are different and will reject by FLs.

If she never double confirm your appointment, why go meet her :confused: You mean silence mean consent huh :p

Since you know she didn't want to work, never reply or msg you, yet you go down location ? Sommore wait for 1 hour ?

Haha impressive leh.. mai ki siao lah :D

m600
14-12-2011, 01:56 AM
actually i don't even have to explain to you, are you TS?
but just want to make things clear. me and my friend book differences date of cause, and she did confirm the appointment on the day before. but me and my fren always have the same habit to reconfirm the appointment when close to the time we set with the person. my fren did not when to the location to wait for her, but my fren piss off that due the day b4 she already confirm with my fren and she didn't bother to reply my fren msg if she not going to meet or any reason, when my fren trying to reconfirm the appointment with her!
as for me i trusted her so much, after my work i travel from holland V to her near by place, so i ca wait for her msg then i can book room when she reply my msg..but she didn't reply after an hours!i keep calling n msg after every min! my work place is very far from where she stay!! i make my effort and this is what i get?! so if you don't know anything pls dun jump into conclusion saying people wan to do threesome or wat alright! if you care of her so much go check with her la! or better still i print out me and my fren sms and show you wat we msg her???

Mr_don_juan
14-12-2011, 02:26 AM
actually i don't even have to explain to you, are you TS?
but just want to make things clear. me and my friend book differences date of cause, and she did confirm the appointment on the day before. but me and my fren always have the same habit to reconfirm the appointment when close to the time we set with the person. my fren did not when to the location to wait for her, but my fren piss off that due the day b4 she already confirm with my fren and she didn't bother to reply my fren msg if she not going to meet or any reason, when my fren trying to reconfirm the appointment with her!
as for me i trusted her so much, after my work i travel from holland V to her near by place, so i ca wait for her msg then i can book room when she reply my msg..but she didn't reply after an hours!i keep calling n msg after every min! my work place is very far from where she stay!! i make my effort and this is what i get?! so if you don't know anything pls dun jump into conclusion saying people wan to do threesome or wat alright! if you care of her so much go check with her la! or better still i print out me and my fren sms and show you wat we msg her???

Chill it bro :D Your england very chim catch no ball leh, so far she give me no problem with my appointment and had a good session, that why puzzling mah. Keke

I didn't know you can trust someone barely less than a week. Sibei tok gong.:rolleyes:

Sommore can call and msg every min for HOURS lagi impressive, very good to spam people handphone meh. i thought you should double confirm before going down to location on both sides. :eek:

nosealedfate
14-12-2011, 09:24 AM
With respect to how the thread had transpired after appreciating the photo and the link by one of our all time favourite TS Cindy C… Anaconda peacefully beseech for calmness over such common trivia incident.

Despite such frustrations is appreciated especially after taking the effort to drive from far and yonder when heavily fuelled by concentrated testosterone when logical communication protocol is neglected due to pressing issues inside the pants we should nevertheless ensure that the time & venue to meet for engagement is mutually understood and agreed between the service provider and the service seeker.

The lass in question here has thousand and one but logical reason to her for not responding to further communication and the service seeker has proceed with the assumed pretext that the engagement is in effect which had lead to the change of sentiment over this thread.

Be reminded to duly exercise logical discretion over the exchange of communication before turning on the ignition of our pimped up set of wheels and leaving burned rubber marks behind to rendezvous our engagement.

Thank you… now appreciate if normality will prevail over this Daddy’s girl’s thread.
:D

sytloverr
14-12-2011, 09:48 AM
nosealedfate - what a steady intervention....

petshopboy
14-12-2011, 10:20 AM
feels like reading literature... zzz

Sword_74
14-12-2011, 11:52 AM
I tried Xiao Dou last friday. Find her friendly and accomodating. Told me she lost her V to her bf when she was 18. I was the 2nd customers on that day. She told me the 1st customer brought her round to seach for hotel for 2 hrs as he didnt like the hotel she recommended. Asked her why she never reject, she told me she was new in this line.

Age: 21yo (look like JC gal 17-18 yrs old if not for she hair style)
Looks: 7/10 ( Cute cute look. Big eyes:eek:. Really look like daddy girl)
Boobs: 38C
Figure: Not thin or plump. Just nice.
Frenching: No
Catbath: Yes
BBBJ: Never ask for
BJ: Need more practise
FJ: 9/10
Fingering: Allow. Dig till she wet wet:p.
GFE: 9/10
Service / Attitude : Accomodating. I tried to delay shooting by withdrawing a few time. Even change condomn. She ok with it.:o
Damage: $100 / 1 / 1

Highly recommend for those who love guai guai gal.

hardpoke
14-12-2011, 05:55 PM
With respect to how the thread had transpired after appreciating the photo and the link by one of our all time favourite TS Cindy C… Anaconda peacefully beseech for calmness over such common trivia incident.

Despite such frustrations is appreciated especially after taking the effort to drive from far and yonder when heavily fuelled by concentrated testosterone when logical communication protocol is neglected due to pressing issues inside the pants we should nevertheless ensure that the time & venue to meet for engagement is mutually understood and agreed between the service provider and the service seeker.

The lass in question here has thousand and one but logical reason to her for not responding to further communication and the service seeker has proceed with the assumed pretext that the engagement is in effect which had lead to the change of sentiment over this thread.

Be reminded to duly exercise logical discretion over the exchange of communication before turning on the ignition of our pimped up set of wheels and leaving burned rubber marks behind to rendezvous our engagement.

Thank you… now appreciate if normality will prevail over this Daddy’s girl’s thread.
:D
nnkc! read your post until I cannot stop laughing.. need to be so profound or not? :D

my view lar, there are always situations like these that two sides have their own stories.. although cindy c bro haven't come back with xiao dou's version, but i guess end of the day it doesn't really make much of a difference..

if you have been chionging long enough, should be able to siam these nonsense easily.. if you are seeking for confirmation and you do not receive any 1-2 hrs prior to your appointment, then skip it.. just say if you don't get confirmation from them by what time, you won't come liao.. at least you still have that 1-2 hrs of buffer to arrange someone else.. just my 2 cents worth.. like it, listen.. don't like, never mind.. don't come flame me.. :p

hardpoke
14-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I tried Xiao Dou last friday. Find her friendly and accomodating. Told me she lost her V to her bf when she was 18. I was the 2nd customers on that day. She told me the 1st customer brought her round to seach for hotel for 2 hrs as he didnt like the hotel she recommended. Asked her why she never reject, she told me she was new in this line.

Service / Attitude : Accomodating. I tried to delay shooting by withdrawing a few time. Even change condomn. She ok with it.:o

38C?? sure boh?! :eek:

aimbird
15-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Ya lor bro Sword_74 38C ??! Enchanced or real?

amateur.bonker
15-12-2011, 11:14 AM
38C?? sure boh?! :eek:
the pic doesn't shows a 38C leh..
camping for more FR..

hardpoke
15-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Met her, very nice & sweet gal. In fact, I felt a little bad bonking her. Hope she can solve her problems and stop this soon. Bros, please be gentle to this fragile girl, earn some karma and give her tips at least if you can afford.
you tio KC-ed? hehe.. :D

hardpoke
16-12-2011, 11:33 AM
No, just feeling sympathy for her. I not easily KC-ed one. Think I become too seasoned liow, maybe bonk too much. I think I need to semi-retired soon to recover my body, soul and pocket!
haiz.. I also say this since last year.. very hard.. haha..

Sword_74
17-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Alamak, it not 38C. Boobs are C.

cindy c
18-12-2011, 07:38 PM

bro Sword_74
her boobs no so big lah,mayb 34 B or C ,but as u mentioned,her look really very young, like 18yo,tks for the FR on XD..... http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/07kXJw92l.gif?t=1270885114

Mr_don_juan
18-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Met her, very nice & sweet gal. In fact, I felt a little bad bonking her. Hope she can solve her problems and stop this soon. Bros, please be gentle to this fragile girl, earn some karma and give her tips at least if you can afford.

Maybe she still young bah but xiao dou dou is indeed a gentle girl haha Thanks for your kind concern, she is fine. :D

hardpoke
19-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Maybe she still young bah but xiao dou dou is indeed a gentle girl haha Thanks for your kind concern, she is fine. :D
you try liao ah? :D

Mr_don_juan
20-12-2011, 12:23 AM
you try liao ah? :D

hahaha ya la.. i don't poke her then poke you meh this girl not bad quite cute mai tu liao.. :D

hardpoke
20-12-2011, 12:46 AM
hahaha ya la.. i don't poke her then poke you meh this girl not bad quite cute mai tu liao.. :D
you no good lar.. never jio me 3P with her.. :p

Mr_don_juan
20-12-2011, 12:54 AM

Sure i will poke the two of you hahahaha see my schedule then jio you go dong guan liao gif me time :D

hardpoke
20-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Sure i will poke the two of you hahahaha see my schedule then jio you go dong guan liao gif me time :D
lol.. no probs.. we discuss again when you have your schedule planned.. :)

香香很烦
20-12-2011, 02:17 AM

Taikor.. 4p can??? Wah... So long no tcss w u Liao...:D

hardpoke
20-12-2011, 04:38 AM
Taikor.. 4p can??? Wah... So long no tcss w u Liao...:D
ahahaha.. so kinky ah.. 4P.. can lar can lar.. enter.. LOL :D

cindy c
20-12-2011, 02:28 PM
woow ! ! 3P ? 4P ? u poke me n i poke u ,sounds quite fun leh...:D

hardpoke
20-12-2011, 04:36 PM
no no.. MMMF.. only poke one ok.. cannot anyhow poke.. lol.. my kar cheng is virgin de.. :D

Loveboy30
20-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Old cindy c had a farm ...
yeehaa ... yeehaa .. oh ...
And on that farm he had Xiao Dou Dou ...
yeehaa .. yeehaa ... oh ...
And Mr don juan poke...poke...here...
And hardpoke poke...poke...there...
Here poke .. there poke ...
Everywhere poke ...poke..
yeehaa ...yeehaa ...oh

hardpoke
20-12-2011, 05:03 PM
yeehaa ...yeehaa ...oh
lol.. wtf.. lollllll :D

marlborotan
20-12-2011, 05:07 PM

you join in 5p lagi fun loh. kee kee

y291252001
20-12-2011, 10:40 PM
you join in 5p lagi fun loh. kee kee

You also come in to this thread liao arh?? SYT leh, so must have attracted your attention....

Waiting for more FRs..

Mr_don_juan
21-12-2011, 04:08 PM
yeehaa ...yeehaa ...oh

haha.. sibez funny lei.. :D :eek:

Loveboy30
21-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Actually thought of visiting Xiao Dou Dou today
but she on code red leh ... nursery song that I
can remember ... just for a laugh ...sorry bros ...

cindy c
22-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Xiao Dou code green liao..
bro wolfs , dun talk too much ,cheong ahh !!!!

Loveboy30
23-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Haha..I will love to but unfortunately I am
in Premium Outlet JB now ...

Mr_don_juan
23-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Haha..I will love to but unfortunately I am
in Premium Outlet JB now ...

You better come back now.. poke here poke there still in JB do what :mad::D

hardpoke
23-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Xiao Dou code green liao..
bro wolfs , dun talk too much ,cheong ahh !!!!
yesterday night msg her no reply leh.. :( today until sunday sibei busy with programs.. monday fly liao.. by the time i come back she gonna code red again.. T_T no fate..

Mr_don_juan
23-12-2011, 06:46 PM
yesterday night msg her no reply leh.. :( today until sunday sibei busy with programs.. monday fly liao.. by the time i come back she gonna code red again.. T_T no fate..

Don't worry i will take care of her.. 你放心走吧,哈哈。:p

hardpoke
24-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Don't worry i will take care of her.. 你放心走吧,哈哈。:p
tmd.. you evil.. lol.. i must find chance to bonk her.. dun care! lol :p eh.. xiaotian and her, who you recommend? :D

Mr_don_juan
24-12-2011, 03:09 AM
tmd.. you evil.. lol.. i must find chance to bonk her.. dun care! lol :p eh.. xiaotian and her, who you recommend? :D

明天才让你知道吧!我要睡觉啦。。。呵呵。tml then let you know i too tired to think properly who to recommend :p:D

Loveboy30
24-12-2011, 01:03 PM
You better come back now.. poke here poke there still in JB do what

Look see look see international "big, medium, small" 走光 wash eye wash eye mah ... anything free I also want you know ?

Don't worry i will take care of her.. 你放心走吧,哈哈。

黄鼠狼拜年。。。你可要小心他翘墙角哦。。。

tmd.. you evil.. lol.. i must find chance to bonk her.. dun care! lol eh.. xiaotian and her, who you recommend?

btw, who is this Xiao Tian ? can recommend ?

hardpoke
24-12-2011, 09:51 PM
freaking pissed off with xiaodou.. second time sms her no reply liao.. i thought she might be busy with a fellow bro, so I waited.. now going to 2hrs liao also no reply.. :mad: i smsed her, asked her to let me know if she no time to meet me, dun just simply ignore.. also no response.. :mad:

take it as I no fate with her bah..

Loveboy30
24-12-2011, 10:28 PM
freaking pissed off with xiaodou.. second time sms her no reply liao.. i thought she might be busy with a fellow bro, so I waited.. now going to 2hrs liao also no reply.. :mad: i smsed her, asked her to let me know if she no time to meet me, dun just simply ignore.. also no response.. :mad:

take it as I no fate with her bah..

Maybe Don Juan was poking here poking there for
that 2 hr, all the lobang busy so cannot reply you mah .....

hardpoke
24-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Maybe Don Juan was poking here poking there for
that 2 hr, all the lobang busy so cannot reply you mah .....
bro.. i not first day come out chiong leh.. now going to be 3hrs liao still no reply.. cannot be she is poking 3hrs straight what.. even if she is, she has to change up and move on to the next.. during this time is when the FLs reply their smses.. come on lar.. dun piss me further please.. thanks..

hardpoke
25-12-2011, 12:46 AM
just got her reply 5mins ago.. saying she went out with the rest to celebrate Xmas.. haiz.. dunno what to say.. well, at least she replied.. :/

cindy c
26-12-2011, 12:43 AM
just got her reply 5mins ago.. saying she went out with the rest to celebrate Xmas.. haiz.. dunno what to say.. well, at least she replied.. :/

sorry lah bro hardpoke , one year on one occasion to celebrate Xmas mah ...

mama88
26-12-2011, 03:24 AM
Managed to up xiao dou duo that day, lazy to write FR till now.
She is really sweet and young, petite and well proportioned... More like a JC girl feel. If any bro want to relive school days she's the one. Furthermore she is also good talker and we had a nice chat besides the bed action. Although she is not the stunning type she makes up for everything with her youth, sweet personality, friendliness and GFE. But u have to know that she's very new and doesn't know how to schedule her time well yet... So be patient.

RTF why not

Mr_don_juan
26-12-2011, 04:44 AM

Bro.. try again even xmas before i leave, i try sms her also no reply normally she will reply one.. think is a celebration day.. :D

cindy c
26-12-2011, 11:31 PM

Loveboy30
27-12-2011, 03:25 PM
bro.. i not first day come out chiong leh.. now going to be 3hrs liao still no reply.. cannot be she is poking 3hrs straight what.. even if she is, she has to change up and move on to the next.. during this time is when the FLs reply their smses.. come on lar.. dun piss me further please.. thanks..

Hehehe, bro hardpoke now piss on me ... better keep my mouth shut
now :p... must look see look see who are Xiao Dou Dou and Xiao Tian
one of this days to find out why hardpoke and Mr_DJ are so KC-smitten
by them ...::D

cindy c
27-12-2011, 08:24 PM
~

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n3xoUuntjsk/TuHsfH1lhCI/AAAAAAAAAgo/5mlVQphWmE8/s640/xiaodou1.jpghttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gif

cindy c
28-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Managed to up xiao dou duo that day, lazy to write FR till now.
She is really sweet and young, petite and well proportioned... More like a JC girl feel. If any bro want to relive school days she's the one. Furthermore she is also good talker and we had a nice chat besides the bed action. Although she is not the stunning type she makes up for everything with her youth, sweet personality, friendliness and GFE. But u have to know that she's very new and doesn't know how to schedule her time well yet... So be patient.

RTF why not

tks bro mama88 for the FR...... http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/anismile103.gif?t=1270881134

cindy c
29-12-2011, 01:55 PM

cindy c
30-12-2011, 03:31 PM

cindy c
31-12-2011, 09:20 AM

cindy c
01-01-2012, 09:59 PM
http://img.123tagged.com/en/newyearcountdowns/18.gif

Mr_don_juan
01-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Happy new year cindy ! Upz for xiao dou dou... :p

cindy c
02-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Happy new year cindy ! Upz for xiao dou dou... :p

Happy new year bro Mr_don_juan....:D

korean
03-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Managed to up xiao Dou. Indeed she looks very young and look like a baby doll, woohoo! She looks even more cute n young when she tied up her hair. :D
Agree that she belongs to the type of good gal, as she is very new in this line dont expect much from her service but her look and gfe will make up for that.

Mr_don_juan
03-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Managed to up xiao Dou. Indeed she looks very young and look like a baby doll, woohoo! She looks even more cute n young when she tied up her hair. :D
Agree that she belongs to the type of good gal, as she is very new in this line dont expect much from her service but her look and gfe will make up for that.

Ya.. she is cute.. she good girl meh ? haha.. maybe this kor kor already starting to teach her how to service mah.. so only few hours can't teach her much.. keke so don't be disappointed as she is fresh and ripe. you know not seasoned yet mah that y u need to patient tio bo.. keke as long looks and gfe give you gao gao you also song mah horr hahaha :D:p

03-01-2012, 04:51 AM
~

She looks very tempting.....:D

cindy c
03-01-2012, 01:26 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/0130.gif?t=1290722631
Camping for more FR....

cindy c
04-01-2012, 10:29 AM

cindy c
05-01-2012, 12:50 PM
managed to up xiao dou. Indeed she looks very young and look like a baby doll, woohoo! She looks even more cute n young when she tied up her hair. :d
agree that she belongs to the type of good gal, as she is very new in this line dont expect much from her service but her look and gfe will make up for that.

tks bro for ur feedback.... :D

cindy c
06-01-2012, 09:20 AM

cindy c
06-01-2012, 06:27 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oWSVpIWR7-Q/TuHsf2s-WDI/AAAAAAAAAgw/C5oNiypYUuM/s840/xiaodou2.jpg

cindy c
07-01-2012, 02:15 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/0130.gif?t=1290722631
Camping for more FR....

cindy c
07-01-2012, 07:19 PM

mama88
08-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Ya.. she is cute.. she good girl meh ? haha.. maybe this kor kor already starting to teach her how to service mah.. so only few hours can't teach her much.. keke so don't be disappointed as she is fresh and ripe. you know not seasoned yet mah that y u need to patient tio bo.. keke as long looks and gfe give you gao gao you also song mah horr hahaha :D:p

Hahaha this syt doesn't need to work very hard to make a bro high. She has that innocent and helpless look but cute young body to drive a man wild.

cindy c
09-01-2012, 12:23 PM

Tsyukomi
09-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Just had xiao dou last sat, wanted to post fr on that day but I didn't as I could not find the appropriate thread.. So here is my fr :

Nam : xiao dou

Looks : 7.5 / 10 ( I have a high expectation on looks and I seldom give such a high rating, she was really a syt , with a nice hairdo and a cute and chubby face.
Strongly recomanded to syt lovers!
P/s : I like her smile ! Haha )

Body : 8/10 ( slim and Pettile body and she has a really smooth skin )

Boobs : 7/10 ( nicely fitted with her small body , not for
Boobs lovers)

Cat bath : 8/10 ( will lick you till clean clean and carresses your balls with her tongue to arouse you )

Bj : 6.8 ( nice and sensational , will give higher point if it's bbbj :D)

Fj : 9/10 ( tight and wet , very accomading With nice soft moaning )

Overall service : 8.5 / 10 ( when she enter the room , she was quite shy but when you managed to click her , you will be surprised .. She is actually those happy-go-lucky type and sunshine girl.. Trust me you will enjoy her presence)

Rtf : if I can find time, yes

cindy c
09-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Just had xiao dou last sat, wanted to post fr on that day but I didn't as I could not find the appropriate thread.. So here is my fr :

Nam : xiao dou

Looks : 7.5 / 10 ( I have a high expectation on looks and I seldom give such a high rating, she was really a syt , with a nice hairdo and a cute and chubby face.
Strongly recomanded to syt lovers!
P/s : I like her smile ! Haha )

Body : 8/10 ( slim and Pettile body and she has a really smooth skin )

Boobs : 7/10 ( nicely fitted with her small body , not for
Boobs lovers)

Cat bath : 8/10 ( will lick you till clean clean and carresses your balls with her tongue to arouse you )

Bj : 6.8 ( nice and sensational , will give higher point if it's bbbj :D)

Fj : 9/10 ( tight and wet , very accomading With nice soft moaning )

Overall service : 8.5 / 10 ( when she enter the room , she was quite shy but when you managed to click her , you will be surprised .. She is actually those happy-go-lucky type and sunshine girl.. Trust me you will enjoy her presence)

Rtf : if I can find time, yes
tks bro Tsyukomi for the FR......
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_126.gif

cindy c
09-01-2012, 09:38 PM

pinkdolphin
09-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Had 小豆 last week. Was a good session, so I found some time to do a FR here

悄丽的小姑娘小豆:

Xiaodou is a chirpy little lass with a rather candid personality. Cracked me up several times with rather unexpected comments (like how some kids sometimes spontaneously blurt out what they really think/feel), haha

Can feel shes really green in this line. Not much skills/techniques nor polished service to speak of. But i have a soft spot for SYTs and quite like her personality..

Looks: 7/10 (cute chubby face and good skin)
Body: 8/10 (soft with baby fats, enjoyed cuddling her)
Boobs: 8/10 (a b/b+ perhaps, but ample for her relatively small frame)
Cat bath: 5.5/10 (quite green in this aspect, i felt)
Frenching: sensed she wasnt comfortable so didnt force her
BBBJ: she wasnt comfortable so didnt force her
BJ: 5/10 (to be fair, she only did it briefly as she nearly gagged on my dick for some reason, and took a while to recover)
FJ:8.5/10 (responsive, made her cum twice..keke)
RTF: yes, after i try other gems

cindy c
10-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Had 小豆 last week. Was a good session, so I found some time to do a FR here

悄丽的小姑娘小豆:

Xiaodou is a chirpy little lass with a rather candid personality. Cracked me up several times with rather unexpected comments (like how some kids sometimes spontaneously blurt out what they really think/feel), haha

Can feel shes really green in this line. Not much skills/techniques nor polished service to speak of. But i have a soft spot for SYTs and quite like her personality..

Looks: 7/10 (cute chubby face and good skin)
Body: 8/10 (soft with baby fats, enjoyed cuddling her)
Boobs: 8/10 (a b/b+ perhaps, but ample for her relatively small frame)
Cat bath: 5.5/10 (quite green in this aspect, i felt)
Frenching: sensed she wasnt comfortable so didnt force her
BBBJ: she wasnt comfortable so didnt force her
BJ: 5/10 (to be fair, she only did it briefly as she nearly gagged on my dick for some reason, and took a while to recover)
FJ:8.5/10 (responsive, made her cum twice..keke)
RTF: yes, after i try other gems
tks bro pinkdolphin for the FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/00Gk052q9Pf.gif

cindy c
10-01-2012, 06:39 PM

cindy c
11-01-2012, 03:58 PM

cindy c
12-01-2012, 03:01 PM

cindy c
13-01-2012, 10:25 AM

cindy c
13-01-2012, 09:21 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n3xoUuntjsk/TuHsfH1lhCI/AAAAAAAAAgo/5mlVQphWmE8/s640/xiaodou1.jpg

cindy c
14-01-2012, 03:07 PM

cindy c
14-01-2012, 07:17 PM

cindy c
15-01-2012, 06:28 PM

cindy c
16-01-2012, 03:14 PM

cindy c
16-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Decided to call Xiao Dou after seeing her photos. Arranged at the designated hotel. (is it a common practice to place deposit of 20 bucks for 2 hours) Anyway, she arrives after 20-25 mins.

Looks : 9/10 - pretty and young, likes her smile :):)
Body : 7/10 - not too bad quite proportionate but she say she wanted to slim down some more.
Boobs : 7/10 - just nice for her size
Kissing : 6/10 - only light pecks
BJ : 7.5 - with caps, nothing special. Just like secondary school days.
FJ : 8/10 - accommodating to changes, can see her moaning from different angle.
RTF : Yes, for her youthful body

Maybe she can try to engage small talks with client in order to break the ice. I think she a bit shy or tired. Overall, a nice bonk with a young girl.

Thank you.

bro Chairman

Glad you enjoy, thanks for the FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_tl872394.gif

cindy c
17-01-2012, 03:53 PM

cindy c
18-01-2012, 02:22 PM

amateur.bonker
18-01-2012, 03:50 PM
up for Dou Dou.. =)

had a very good session with her yesterday.. friendly, chatty and good gfe..
very natural, no commercial feeling.. like making love with your gf..

bros looking for services can skip her..
look for her if you want a sweet little girl for you to pamper.. =)

cindy c
19-01-2012, 02:27 AM
up for Dou Dou.. =)

had a very good session with her yesterday.. friendly, chatty and good gfe..
very natural, no commercial feeling.. like making love with your gf..

bros looking for services can skip her..
look for her if you want a sweet little girl for you to pamper.. =)

tks bro amateur.bonker for ur feedback..
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_green1.gif?t=1280436578

cindy c
19-01-2012, 09:18 PM

Mr_don_juan
20-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Morning bump!

Upz upz upz xiao dou dou :p:D

cindy c
20-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Morning bump!

Upz upz upz xiao dou dou :p:D

Upz upz upz xiao dou dou:):D

MarkNgSiongBoon
20-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Wishing All Bros & Sistas
a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year !!!
Huat arh:D

Mr_don_juan
21-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Night bump for SYT xiao dou..

Upz upz upz :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esxFQafs_gU&feature=channel_video_title

cindy c
22-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Happy Dragon Year......

cindy c
24-01-2012, 05:31 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-64zIBzVry0s/TxwhdKC3Q8I/AAAAAAAAAlk/qnVWoD1Rs08/s1600/008J053IETV.gif

cindy c
24-01-2012, 08:06 PM

Garysim
25-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Bro can PM contact?
Thanks

cindy c
25-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Bro can PM contact?
Thanks

bro Garysim
pls click the signature below....

cindy c
26-01-2012, 01:21 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n3xoUuntjsk/TuHsfH1lhCI/AAAAAAAAAgo/5mlVQphWmE8/s640/xiaodou1.jpg

mad_sillyporean
26-01-2012, 03:19 PM
can PM me xiao dou contacts?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

cindy c
27-01-2012, 12:23 AM
can PM me xiao dou contacts?

bro mad_sillyporean
pls click the signature below....

cindy c
27-01-2012, 09:48 PM

cindy c
28-01-2012, 03:49 PM

cindy c
28-01-2012, 11:48 PM

Mr_don_juan
29-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Morning bump Upz upz cute syt xiao dou dou :D

cindy c
29-01-2012, 06:03 PM

Stormbreaker
29-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Had an appointment with Xiao Dou this afternoon and was very satisfied.

Looks: 8 (As promised by bro cindy_c, a innocent-looking sweet young thing)
Body: 7 (Generally slim with a tiny bit of baby fat, which only helps to make her look even more of a SYT)
Boobs: 7 (A comfortable 34B)
Catbath: 7
Frenching: No (Not comfortable with frenching)
Fingering: No
Painting: Yes
BJ: With condom on.
FJ: 8
GFE: High. Very chatty and cute.

cindy c
30-01-2012, 02:34 PM

Body: 7 (Generally slim with a tiny bit of baby fat, which only helps to make her look even more of a SYT)

bro Stormbreaker
3 pts upper u for the FR......

cindy c
30-01-2012, 07:22 PM

Mr_don_juan
31-01-2012, 11:16 AM

Thanks for your fr, upz ya.. :p

cindy c
31-01-2012, 06:43 PM

Mr_don_juan
31-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Upz upz upz :D:p

amateur.bonker
01-02-2012, 10:05 AM
up for xiao dou dou.. =)

cindy c
01-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Upz upz upz :D:p

up for xiao dou dou.. =)

Upz upz upz .............:D

cindy c
02-02-2012, 12:29 AM

Mr_don_juan
02-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Morning bump for xiao dou dou... miss her so muchies :D

amateur.bonker
02-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Morning bump for xiao dou dou... miss her so muchies :D
bro don juan.. she is just a phone call away.. hehe..

cindy c
02-02-2012, 08:58 PM

amateur.bonker
03-02-2012, 11:43 AM
bump for 小豆豆!!

cindy c
03-02-2012, 05:33 PM
bump for 小豆豆!!

bump bump bump !!!!!

cindy c
04-02-2012, 07:39 AM

crimsonfrog
04-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Looks: 6.5 (not my kind of looks but I am quite sure some other bro will rate higher)
Body: 7 (good enough for me higher if her butt have more flesh)
Boobs: 7
Frenching: No (she didn't want to so didn't force her)
Fingering: No (never like to do that)
Painting: No
BJ: Too short to rate but she did offer to make it longer just that I cant wait
FJ: 7
GFE: can't really click with her. But can see she is trying.

cindy c
05-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Looks: 6.5 (not my kind of looks but I am quite sure some other bro will rate higher)
Body: 7 (good enough for me higher if her butt have more flesh)
Boobs: 7
Frenching: No (she didn't want to so didn't force her)
Fingering: No (never like to do that)
Painting: No
BJ: Too short to rate but she did offer to make it longer just that I cant wait
FJ: 7
GFE: can't really click with her. But can see she is trying.

bro crimsonfrog
appreciate for the FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_green1.gif?t=1280436578

Mr_don_juan
05-02-2012, 09:01 PM
bro don juan.. she is just a phone call away.. hehe..

Hahaha.. cannot think too much lah wait keep bringing her out for dinner..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_spkXxcamnA&feature=related

cindy c
06-02-2012, 03:44 AM

JilinAsshole
06-02-2012, 05:15 AM
wow looks good

cindy c
06-02-2012, 04:14 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oWSVpIWR7-Q/TuHsf2s-WDI/AAAAAAAAAgw/C5oNiypYUuM/s840/xiaodou2.jpghttp://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/butterfly_114.gif
~
~

cindy c
06-02-2012, 08:36 PM

cindy c
06-02-2012, 11:29 PM

cindy c
07-02-2012, 02:36 PM

cindy c
07-02-2012, 09:32 PM

cindy c
08-02-2012, 05:06 AM

cindy c
08-02-2012, 09:54 PM

cindy c
09-02-2012, 05:10 PM

cindy c
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM

cindy c
10-02-2012, 12:24 PM

cindy c
10-02-2012, 03:58 PM

cindy c
10-02-2012, 09:08 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

cindy c
10-02-2012, 09:11 PM

cindy c
11-02-2012, 04:03 AM

Mr_don_juan
11-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Up upz Xiao dou dou :p

cindy c
12-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Up upz Xiao dou dou :p

panjang74
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Maybe i no luck lol.Every time call her no answer. Sad........:(:(

cindy c
13-02-2012, 02:02 PM

cindy c
14-02-2012, 12:29 AM

cindy c
14-02-2012, 10:04 AM

cindy c
14-02-2012, 04:35 PM

cindy c
14-02-2012, 10:33 PM

cindy c
16-02-2012, 02:44 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oWSVpIWR7-Q/TuHsf2s-WDI/AAAAAAAAAgw/C5oNiypYUuM/s840/xiaodou2.jpg

FxxkMarlbolotan
16-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Xiao Dou look nice

cindy c
16-02-2012, 09:19 PM

cindy c
17-02-2012, 05:05 PM

cindy c
18-02-2012, 12:19 AM

cindy c
18-02-2012, 01:50 PM

cindy c
18-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Had session with Xiao Dou yestheday afternoon when I wake up at 2pm I try my luck calling her hope she pick up, who knows she pick up the call so I'm so happy finely she pick up my call and I ask are u free lucky she is free so I when down and book her time slot. She did not ask for FR but I think she did a good job we both enjoy but she abit rush because someone is waiting for her so after we bath she left so we didnt chat much wan to know her more. Well I will get back to her next week =D.

Xiao Dou
Height: 155 about there
weight: 43kg
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 34B just nice for her body
SYT 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
Frenching: 7.5/10
catbath: 7/10
Fingering: 7/10
Painting: Didn't try
BJ: 7/10
SKIN: 8/10 Smooth,and fair
FJ: 9/10 she love the way I poke her
Effort: 7/10 no rush and also no a time watcher
RTF: yes I will =D

bro PokeNi
appreciate for the FR......

cindy c
19-02-2012, 04:07 PM

Mr_don_juan
20-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Upz upz xiao dou dou :p

cindy c
20-02-2012, 06:06 PM

cindy c
21-02-2012, 03:22 PM

cindy c
22-02-2012, 05:15 PM

Mr_don_juan
22-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Evening bump... upz upz :D

cindy c
23-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Evening bump... upz upz :D

bump bump ! upz upz ! :D

warlock91
23-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Honestly, I very rare want to have a FJ because of too many not so good experience(time watcher, bad attitude, service, commercial), however, this little girl prove my experience OTHERWISE!!

Had a session with her last week, wanted to try Tina but she was not available. Heard that Xiao Dou is good but can hardly get, so try my luck and see heng sui.

MSG Ring, and she say 我有空!!!

WALAN EH, mai tu liao, fast fast wash lil bro, put on nice clothes and meet her in the hotel she recomend.

The place is quite old, room is smelly, not quite satisfy with it, I still prefer 81. After 15 mins, ding dong, door bell ring and and and and and

WOW, what a SYT standing outside the door. This time hoo seh liao. Smooth skin, bak bak boobs but responsive nipple, nicely shaven pussy (although I prefer wild and unshave).

I ask her to allow me to take off her clothes(my fantasy), stand SOP, chit chat, and off to action. Everything is more or less SOP so I will skip it, however I need to mention her pussy smell nice, and I like the juice vry vry vry vry much. She doesnt do bbbj, and no kissing, too bad on this part.

Bros looking for top service can skip, strongly recommend for bro who want GFE. Heard that she is getting busy, so get her while she is still in line.

RTF: DAMN YEAH!!

cindy c
23-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Honestly, I very rare want to have a FJ because of too many not so good experience(time watcher, bad attitude, service, commercial), however, this little girl prove my experience OTHERWISE!!

Had a session with her last week, wanted to try Tina but she was not available. Heard that Xiao Dou is good but can hardly get, so try my luck and see heng sui.

WALAN EH, mai tu liao, fast fast wash lil bro, put on nice clothes and meet her in the hotel she recomend.

The place is quite old, room is smelly, not quite satisfy with it, I still prefer 81. After 15 mins, ding dong, door bell ring and and and and and

WOW, what a SYT standing outside the door. This time hoo seh liao. Smooth skin, bak bak boobs but responsive nipple, nicely shaven pussy (although I prefer wild and unshave).

I ask her to allow me to take off her clothes(my fantasy), stand SOP, chit chat, and off to action. Everything is more or less SOP so I will skip it, however I need to mention her pussy smell nice, and I like the juice vry vry vry vry much. She doesnt do bbbj, and no kissing, too bad on this part.

Bros looking for top service can skip, strongly recommend for bro who want GFE. Heard that she is getting busy, so get her while she is still in line.

bro warlock91
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Mr_don_juan
24-02-2012, 01:23 AM

Envy xiao dou dou对你有空而对我没空。。 她说天天看我会闷呀。。 呵呵呵

cindy c
24-02-2012, 01:12 PM

Mr_don_juan
24-02-2012, 05:55 PM
我在逃。。。 upz upz xiao dou dou :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h15LMpBrFOI

cindy c
25-02-2012, 03:14 PM

cindy c
25-02-2012, 07:35 PM

cindy c
26-02-2012, 08:49 PM

cindy c
27-02-2012, 07:08 PM

Mr_don_juan
27-02-2012, 08:54 PM
顶一顶小豆豆。。难到你又想我呀。。:p

cindy c
28-02-2012, 02:11 PM

cindy c
28-02-2012, 08:39 PM

Mr_don_juan
29-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Night bump upz upz xiao dou dou :p

igotfatballs
29-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Tried her last week

Abit Bah Bah but good experience for me, will RTF

Mr_don_juan
01-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Tried her last week

u know why cos i feed her mah.. hahaha rtf more :D

cindy c
02-03-2012, 12:28 AM

Mr_don_juan
02-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Upz upz ... :p

amateur.bonker
02-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Tried her last week

u know why cos i feed her mah.. hahaha rtf more :D

abit bah ba then good ma.. too skinny will hit bones.. not shiok leh!! :D

Thanks DJ for feeding her good food ah.. hehe..

Mr_don_juan
02-03-2012, 10:58 PM
abit bah ba then good ma.. too skinny will hit bones.. not shiok leh!! :D

Thanks DJ for feeding her good food ah.. hehe..

ya must more meat then song song gao jurong Hahaha... i think she going to bomb my phone for revealing secret.. :p

cindy c
03-03-2012, 07:24 PM

Mr_don_juan
03-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Upz upz :p

cindy c
04-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Upz upz :p

Upz Upz Upz .....

Mr_don_juan
05-03-2012, 06:28 AM
Night bump for SYT xiao dou..

Upz upz upz :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esxFQafs_gU&feature=channel_video_title

Love is right on the air currently.. 谢谢你给我的愉快。。:D

chancheric
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi Candy C, why i can't see the damage or services when i click on your website"click Here"?

chancheric
05-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Can Share Xiao Dou ctc. Thks!

Mr_don_juan
05-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Can Share Xiao Dou ctc. Thks!

Click on the link bro :D:p

cindy c
05-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Mr_don_juan
06-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Midnight bump xiao dou dou.. :D

cindy c
06-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Midnight bump xiao dou dou.. :D

afternoon bump Xiao Dou Dou...:cool:

amateur.bonker
07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Support and bump up for lovely Xiao Dou Dou!!!

cindy c
07-03-2012, 09:44 PM

bump bump bump...:D

cindy c
08-03-2012, 02:02 PM

cindy c
09-03-2012, 05:27 PM

cindy c
10-03-2012, 07:13 PM

cindy c
11-03-2012, 08:41 PM

Mr_don_juan
12-03-2012, 12:00 PM

Thanks bro.. upz upz upz :p

Mr_don_juan
13-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Upz Upz Upz .....

upz upz xiao dou dou :p

cindy c
14-03-2012, 04:35 PM

Mr_don_juan
15-03-2012, 12:10 AM
我在逃。。。 upz upz xiao dou dou :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h15LMpBrFOI

Cindy jie.. paiseh today make her angry... haiz what to do have to keep sayang her bring her go do her hair.. :p

Upz upz xiao dou dou 生气了。。 我在跳啦。。呵呵 :D

cindy c
15-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Cindy jie.. paiseh today make her angry... haiz what to do have to keep sayang her bring her go do her hair.. :p

Upz upz xiao dou dou 生气了。。 我在跳啦。。呵呵 :D

Haha ! 你在逃 or 在跳 ?

Mr_don_juan
15-03-2012, 10:54 PM
haha ! 你在逃 or 在跳 ?

。。。。逃不过 。。。。。 :d

cindy c
16-03-2012, 01:24 AM

cindy c
16-03-2012, 03:38 PM

cindy c
16-03-2012, 09:41 PM

cindy c
17-03-2012, 11:58 PM

cindy c
18-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Afternoon upz ... :)

cindy c
18-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Night upz ... :)

cindy c
19-03-2012, 11:37 AM
http://piczasso.com/i/12fb8.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=12fb8.gif)

cindy c
19-03-2012, 04:13 PM
http://piczasso.com/i/ufvgf.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=ufvgf.gif)

cindy c
20-03-2012, 03:53 AM

cindy c
20-03-2012, 12:03 PM

http://piczasso.com/i/buw9w.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=buw9w.gif)

cindy c
20-03-2012, 04:32 PM
http://piczasso.com/i/cjzte.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=cjzte.gif)

cindy c
21-03-2012, 12:54 AM

cindy c
21-03-2012, 02:23 PM

cindy c
21-03-2012, 07:17 PM

cindy c
21-03-2012, 10:25 PM

Mr_don_juan
21-03-2012, 11:47 PM

Upz upz upz xiao dou dou... where is loveboy huh.. must wack his backside talk cock behind horrr :p

cindy c
22-03-2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/bird.gif (http://www.imagevimage.com/)

cindy c
22-03-2012, 05:17 PM
http://piczasso.com/i/bgx9c.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=bgx9c.gif)

cindy c
23-03-2012, 02:32 AM

cindy c
23-03-2012, 12:07 PM
http://piczasso.com/i/6vgzg.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=6vgzg.gif)

cindy c
23-03-2012, 04:13 PM
http://piczasso.com/i/hipsj.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=hipsj.gif)

cindy c
23-03-2012, 08:15 PM

Mr_don_juan
24-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Upz upz xiao dou dou :p

我多么的想 我不曾和你相遇
可是不经意 让我遇见了你

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKrYdIjo8A8&feature=related

cindy c
24-03-2012, 08:52 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/arrowdownhand.gif (http://www.imagevimage.com/)

cindy c
24-03-2012, 12:08 PM
http://piczasso.com/i/shw3b.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=shw3b.gif)

cindy c
24-03-2012, 04:32 PM
http://piczasso.com/i/shw3b.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=shw3b.gif)

cindy c
24-03-2012, 09:56 PM

cindy c
25-03-2012, 09:06 AM

http://piczasso.com/i/wvfxc.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=wvfxc.gif)

cindy c
25-03-2012, 03:00 PM

Mr_don_juan
25-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Upz upz dou dou :D

cindy c
25-03-2012, 09:24 PM

http://piczasso.com/i/cqfqi.gif (http://piczasso.com/s.php?s=cqfqi.gif)

cindy c
26-03-2012, 08:54 AM
http://www.upload45.com/files/jw7cz6wgzptrw051cycw.gif (http://www.upload45.com/)

cindy c
26-03-2012, 12:44 PM
http://www.upload45.com/files/h0cnu7ondqeo40r5cmx8.gif (http://www.upload45.com/)

cindy c
26-03-2012, 10:10 PM
http://www.upload45.com/files/8nkzlobm755flussz6t7.gif (http://www.upload45.com/)

cindy c
27-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Morning bumps ...

cindy c
27-03-2012, 01:01 PM

http://www.upload45.com/files/1rlnm232cjzftlv65l5j.gif (http://www.upload45.com/)

Mr_don_juan
27-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Afternoon bump :D